PDA

View Full Version : Will get AIDS/STD from HJ

joe3613
22-05-2002, 05:27 PM
Guys, just need assurance. can I get AIDS/STD thru HJ? Pls dun flame me...i'm pretty guilty right now. sorry to have taken ur time. Anyway i have mh HJ besides SMS at Chinatown,,, i think u guys know abt this. thanks

joe3613
22-05-2002, 06:04 PM
pls guys..need ur help...need to know whether it's high risk or low or not at all......thanks guys...

FatSpider
22-05-2002, 06:13 PM
if u are worried abt aids from hj
provide the girl with a glove
shrink wrap ur weener

joe3613
22-05-2002, 06:28 PM
fatspider, pls what i need is an answer what are the chances of contracting aids...i'm actually breaking cold sweat...pls dun flame me...tahks!

FatSpider
22-05-2002, 09:51 PM
if u are THAT worried
stay home n ask mumma to jack u off
dont ask stupid questions

itrr
23-05-2002, 09:10 AM
hey joe.... if your dick has an open wound or the girl has 1 on her hands, you might get it. but if you dun have open wound but she has 1 on her, u might not get. unless really suay. :)

foolosopher
24-05-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by FatSpider
if u are THAT worried
stay home n ask mumma to jack u off
dont ask stupid questions

u so bad lei... ppl scared until like dat liao u still make fun of him.... but v funny la.... haha....

joe
i think itrr has ans ur q..... dun worry, now is jus a HJ, there is more to come n be afraid of...... explore the world kiddy....

joe3613
24-05-2002, 05:24 PM
Thanks a lot pholoshopher, i know i will be flame when i send this but to some it's a joke. Nevertheless, pholospher i have a question to ask after the HJ...it was pretty vigorousl in a way becoz i can't cum....but it did in the end. anyway, my didi is a bit sore and a bit of my foreskin has a biting feeling. is it normal. pls i hope i have a decent reply. you can flame all u want but i just need a answer. thank you to some of you who bother to reply. :)
thanks!

FatSpider
25-05-2002, 09:53 AM
u never fail to crack me up

either your foreskin is too sore or
you got jacked the wrong way or
your dick simply sux

eastofsg
27-05-2002, 12:53 AM
in life, there is always a possibility............

maybe she had a slight cut on her palm or one of her finger (which is normal and common for people to get a cut), and she give u a handjob.......

through ur dickie head openning, u got a chance to contract it.......

no joke......

Ah Dez
09-06-2002, 03:15 AM
If you can get STD from HJ.

Then must be that when the girl went to shit in the toilet, after she is done, she forgot to wash her hands.

Then she went to work, giving you a HJ in the process.

VTEC
10-06-2002, 03:24 AM
I heard sum other ppl told me if didi sore & foreskin has biting feeling then must go C doctor inject anti biotics on didi head 2 cure. Like I said I heard, dunno how true.

Originally posted by joe3613
Thanks a lot pholoshopher, i know i will be flame when i send this but to some it's a joke. Nevertheless, pholospher i have a question to ask after the HJ...it was pretty vigorousl in a way becoz i can't cum....but it did in the end. anyway, my didi is a bit sore and a bit of my foreskin has a biting feeling. is it normal. pls i hope i have a decent reply. you can flame all u want but i just need a answer. thank you to some of you who bother to reply. :)
thanks!

foolosopher
10-06-2002, 03:38 PM
only if the gal have AIDS, then she cut her hand, den the wound is still open, den she gives u a handjob, den maybe u'll kena....

but i dun think u so zhun la.... the sore and the biting is probably becos that gal too violent liao lah.... next time ask the gal gal to more gentle, or apply some lotion on her hand 1st, or betta still ask her to blow for u, but the best is still ask her to use her pussy to masturbate ur cock.....

ask her this way, shld work la..... BUT REM TO BRING RUBBER!!! dun knn wait really tio (touch wood) den u say i teach one hor....

iamw7
10-06-2002, 04:37 PM
Others bros has already shen light on it. There are other threads discussing this problem. Basically, there are only three ways that one can be caught by AIDS. 1. mom to baby, 2. injection 3. sex

The possibility of the above three ways is

1. momto baby, more than 90%
2. 30%-50%
3. less than 1%

Let us concentrate on sex. First of all we must be aware that the numbers are stats, even 1% is very high for us because AIDs is incurable and 1% for a men is either 0 or 100%. terrible, right?
Also men to women is higher than women to men. For our guys if you are not clear please read some books. I don't want to explains further.

The details is that AIDS can only be transmitted by blood or body fluid. IF your didi is wound and the gal's hand is also wound during the HJ then you are likely to be caught by the AIDs. There are some other possibilities which is very very small. Roughly speaking HJ is very safe. But caution is always needed.

Dekachin
10-06-2002, 07:53 PM
Some of the advice given here are simply hilarious:cool:

Peter
10-06-2002, 11:09 PM
the possibility of it is almost 0.01% unless the ger's hand is sore or has a exposed wound and your didi has a cut, as such, her fluid goes into your fluid, or her blood into your blood, then this is possible!

Willie
11-06-2002, 09:41 AM
joe,

no joke, i know how you feel, was exactly like you 20 yrs ago man. 1st hj in thailand, scared the shit out of me, still in ns though that time, very worried will kana charged.

anyway,unless you so lucky like striking toto 3 times in a roll, not likely to get std from hj, lah.

mustachio
19-06-2002, 12:15 PM
Guys, just need assurance. can I get AIDS/STD thru HJ? Pls dun flame me...i'm pretty guilty right now. sorry to have taken ur time. Anyway i have mh HJ besides SMS at Chinatown,,, i think u guys know abt this. thanks

Just heard this story from a fren. Incident happened more than 20 years ago. They went to a bar then the gal hj his fren. It was vigourous. Do not got cum or not. But few days later got discharge. It seem that the didi kenna "chek tio".

Any brudder got similar experience?

Don't flame. Just reporting what I heard.

leidaisor
19-06-2002, 12:25 PM
fatspider, pls what i need is an answer what are the chances of contracting aids...i'm actually breaking cold sweat...pls dun flame me...tahks!

Don't worry abt Aids from HJ lah... no such thing unless she has a very big bleeding wound and the blood mixes with your semen which you didn't wash away and get re-absorbed back into your blood stream... so the chances are almost zero... Anyway, the aids virus dies within 1-2 minutes when exposed to open air... it can only be spread through semen, vaginal fluid, saliva or blood.

But for HJ got one kind of risk - STDs. Some STDs can be spread through skin contact (but very rare). Not all STDs can be cured. Only those involving bacteria can be completely cured through antibiotics. Those that involve viruses cannot be cured and you'll need to take medication to suppress their syptoms for the rest of your life. But medical advances have produced drugs that can still let you live a normal life.

I'm not a doctor but like yourself, I was also very scared at one time so I did a very thorough research on my own. Nowadays, I only go for HJ or Juagen... no more BBBJ or FJ for me liao...

My advice to you is to see a private doctor, get all the tests done (HIV + STDs)... will involve both blood and urine tests... that will put your mind at ease. But bear in mind that you should do it only 3 months after suspected infection date cos' any earlier the tests won't be accurate and you may get a false negative result. These viruses and stuff needs an incubation time... during this time period, try not to have sex...

Take care... (btw, for your case, it's probably some minor abrasion, dun worry too much and remember to do your tests)

mustachio
19-06-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by leidaisor

Don't worry abt Aids from HJ lah... no such thing unless she has a very big bleeding wound and the blood mixes with your semen which you didn't wash away and get re-absorbed back into your blood stream... so the chances are almost zero... Anyway, the aids virus dies within 1-2 minutes when exposed to open air... it can only be spread through semen, vaginal fluid, saliva or blood.

But for HJ got one kind of risk - STDs. Some STDs can be spread through skin contact (but very rare). Not all STDs can be cured. Only those involving bacteria can be completely cured through antibiotics. Those that involve viruses cannot be cured and you'll need to take medication to suppress their syptoms for the rest of your life. But medical advances have produced drugs that can still let you live a normal life.

I'm not a doctor but like yourself, I was also very scared at one time so I did a very thorough research on my own. Nowadays, I only go for HJ or Juagen... no more BBBJ or FJ for me liao...

My advice to you is to see a private doctor, get all the tests done (HIV + STDs)... will involve both blood and urine tests... that will put your mind at ease. But bear in mind that you should do it only 3 months after suspected infection date cos' any earlier the tests won't be accurate and you may get a false negative result. These viruses and stuff needs an incubation time... during this time period, try not to have sex...

Take care... (btw, for your case, it's probably some minor abrasion, dun worry too much and remember to do your tests)

If you read my earlier post on HIV, you probably know my situation. I am nearing the end of my 3 month window period. I am scared as hell. My first test after 1 month was negative.

The only consolation is I heard from my fren that the doc who tested him at DSC said it is possible to detect HIV quite positively after 2 weeks or 1 month. Do you have any comments?

Do you know if people tested positive got it here or overseas?

leidaisor
19-06-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by mustachio

If you read my earlier post on HIV, you probably know my situation. I am nearing the end of my 3 month window period. I am scared as hell. My first test after 1 month was negative.

The only consolation is I heard from my fren that the doc who tested him at DSC said it is possible to detect HIV quite positively after 2 weeks or 1 month. Do you have any comments?

Do you know if people tested positive got it here or overseas?

Yes, there is a more advance test that actually detects the virus instead of the antibodies that hiv virus generates... but u gotta do it at a government clinic and once positive you may be marked... (hearsay only cannot confirm).

Since you're nearing the end of your window period, wait a little longer my friend... and stop worrying yourself silly... this pyschologic thing will kill you first if the hiv don't...

I know what it feels like cos' I was more or less in the same boat myself a couple of years back... just endure a little longer until over the window period and go test again... like I said, it's probably some minor abrasion...

mustachio
20-06-2002, 10:31 AM

Yes, there is a more advance test that actually detects the virus instead of the antibodies that hiv virus generates... but u gotta do it at a government clinic and once positive you may be marked... (hearsay only cannot confirm).

Since you're nearing the end of your window period, wait a little longer my friend... and stop worrying yourself silly... this pyschologic thing will kill you first if the hiv don't...

I know what it feels like cos' I was more or less in the same boat myself a couple of years back... just endure a little longer until over the window period and go test again... like I said, it's probably some minor abrasion...

Thanks. If positive, I would definitely be marked. I am going thru this psychologic thing that is really killing me. Every little damm changes in my body or thought send my heart racing and temp rising. Just can't help it.

They were not even talking about detecting using advance test. It is the strip they use that can detect 2 weeks or 1 month after exposure.

LeMoN
20-06-2002, 11:53 AM

Out of all the "expert" advise given to joe3613 here, I think leidaisor had given the most accurate n best advise. For those who r not sure, y give all the wrong advice??

For those who think your penis must have a cut/wound in order for the virus to pass to u then u r very wrong ... the virus as leidaisor had mention, can be passed to u if it's been contacted with your semen.

And to joe3613,
if u r so worried abt getting HIV, y in the 1st place take such a risk? What can I say .... serve u right.

leidaisor
20-06-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by LeMoN

Out of all the "expert" advise given to joe3613 here, I think leidaisor had given the most accurate n best advise. For those who r not sure, y give all the wrong advice??

For those who think your penis must have a cut/wound in order for the virus to pass to u then u r very wrong ... the virus as leidaisor had mention, can be passed to u if it's been contacted with your semen.

Thanks for the compliment LeMoN... just so happened that I did some pretty extensive research on that a couple of years back...

The best advice after all is still to only one gal... but second best is JG or HJ lah...

Best not to push our luck too far and engage in bbbj or fffj... even protected bj and fj has got a 30% risk...

joe3613
21-06-2002, 08:44 PM
thanks guys...i was kind of "itchy" the other day, that's why i tried out the JG/HJ recommended by fellow forumers. SOrry guys but really have to thank you for explaining things here. So i guess i'll be going to DSC for a checkup 2 months from now... till then i just have to be aptient. BTW i called up the DSC hotline and they told me I have nothing to worry abt and need not go for a checkup.

cheers mates and thanks a lot

2.00AM
01-07-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by iamw7
Others bros has already shen light on it. There are other threads discussing this problem. Basically, there are only three ways that one can be caught by AIDS. 1. mom to baby, 2. injection 3. sex

The possibility of the above three ways is

1. momto baby, more than 90%
2. 30%-50%
3. less than 1%

Let us concentrate on sex. First of all we must be aware that the numbers are stats, even 1% is very high for us because AIDs is incurable and 1% for a men is either 0 or 100%. terrible, right?
Also men to women is higher than women to men. For our guys if you are not clear please read some books. I don't want to explains further.

The details is that AIDS can only be transmitted by blood or body fluid. IF your didi is wound and the gal's hand is also wound during the HJ then you are likely to be caught by the AIDs. There are some other possibilities which is very very small. Roughly speaking HJ is very safe. But caution is always needed.

So much has been said about transmission by BODY FLUID but what exactly is body fluid? Anything that our body produce? I guess saliva included, eh? Then, how about sweat?!! I'm worried because I have tried BBBJ and HJ before and now a little regretted it for not doing any research prior to trying them. I'm so scared now because it just isn't worth the life to get those few moment of pleasure, sigh...

For that reason, I have stayed away from HC for a couple of months already until I regain that confidence (if ever) to go again. I hope there's someone out there who can give an absolute answer to all this questions.

Thanks for any answers that can help... do think twice in whatever you do in life. Sometimes, we just don't get that 2nd chance.

leidaisor
02-07-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 2.00AM

So much has been said about transmission by BODY FLUID but what exactly is body fluid? Anything that our body produce? I guess saliva included, eh? Then, how about sweat?!! I'm worried because I have tried BBBJ and HJ before and now a little regretted it for not doing any research prior to trying them. I'm so scared now because it just isn't worth the life to get those few moment of pleasure, sigh...

For that reason, I have stayed away from HC for a couple of months already until I regain that confidence (if ever) to go again. I hope there's someone out there who can give an absolute answer to all this questions.

Thanks for any answers that can help... do think twice in whatever you do in life. Sometimes, we just don't get that 2nd chance.

If you have tried bbbj, then my advice to you is go for your checkup after 3 months just to be safe. And don't do it again...

Yes! Body fluids involve saliva, vagina fluids, sperm, sweat etc. Any liquid produced by our body is considered body fluid. That's because the AIDs virus needs fluids to stay alive before finding a host to attack...

For the case of sweat, so far no reported infection there...

For the case of bbbj, stats have shown that the hiv virus is usually present only in very very small quantities in saliva and the one giving the bbbj is more likely to catch hiv than the one receiving the bbbj... but it still carries a 30-40% risk.

So please go for your checkup after 3 months and put your mind totally at ease before the anxiety kills you first...

2.00AM
04-07-2002, 12:46 AM
Thanks leidaisor, appreciate your advice but even that (going for a test) takes up a lot of courage. There are just too many "what if" in the head, if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, I will try my very hard to pluck up that courage...sooner or later.

Take care.

Dekachin
13-07-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by luohan
I hv a question...
Since AIDS virus is transmitted via body fluid, then will one get AIDS if he & a HIV positive girl bath together in a bath tub??

Hey maybe you should read up more before posting.....we can't always be answering the same questions.....

draco181
13-07-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by glam82

Hey maybe you should read up more before posting.....we can't always be answering the same questions.....

Yeah, read the section on STDs on sammy's website. It is free access to public and its is also quite informative. (But beware, you might contemplate going into priesthood after reading all that)

leidaisor
05-08-2002, 07:04 PM
Well, actually Singapore is already proportionally safer than all other Asian countries liao... cos' the govt has been keeping a close tab on such stuff... with legalised prostitution and mandatory routine checkups...

But still like I said... don't push your luck...