PDA

View Full Version : ★ GiGi ★ 按摩天使。正宗按摩 ★ Busty Genuine Massage+JG ★ 磨砂 ★ 敷面膜 ★ INC ROOM

simonqing
12-11-2013, 11:34 PM
阿發按摩院Highly recommend this Busty Hottie to fellow bro

★ GiGi ★
娇小玲珑 。专业按摩 ★ 'Sensual' Masseuse. Chio. Busty Babe ★ INC ROOM

*GIGI IS A HOTTIE MISTRESS MASSEUSE WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER.

Name: GiGi
Look: 7.4 ( Seductive Hottie Look)
Ht/Wt: 161cm/ 46kg
Boobs: 32'C'

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pBhGlUInBJ8/Un_g9GSM8YI/AAAAAAAAAwE/RcrO_wacQCs/s1600/GiGi.gif

Massage: BEST!★★★★★
[She is a certify Masseuse]
[From HEAD, NECK, SHOULDER, BACK, HAND, LEG, FINGER & TOE. , Oil Massage 油推, 指压 Must TRY]
JG:手法熟练
面膜:能祛痘、祛斑、美白丝滑。。
磨砂:海盐深度清洁后背、去死皮保养
HJ: SHIOK! [Her Hand can do magic to make u shoot in no time, TRUST ME]
Autoroam: YES! [4G ROAMING, Everywhere u go]
Catbath: YES! [Sensual]
Gfe: 9 [You will be serve like a KING]

CONTACT 8689 9931 GiGi

Damage: $100/ 70min Massage+1HJ/JG & ALL THE SERVICE LISTED [INCLUDE RM]

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

NOTE: PLEASE RESPECT HER, DO NOT FORCE HER TO PERFORM ANY SEXUAL ACT, KAMSIA

DON'T: FJ/BBBJ/RAW/ANAL/COF/CIM/HOUSECALL

GiGi serve ALL Bros, she Understand Simple English.

simonqing
13-11-2013, 08:10 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pBhGlUInBJ8/Un_g9GSM8YI/AAAAAAAAAwE/RcrO_wacQCs/s1600/GiGi.gif

Hereby intro VALUE DEAL Massage Mistress

一级棒超爽的按摩师 GiGi serve all Bros.

Kindly CALL/SMS Her Only If you Interested8689 9931 GiGi

Click here to check out More masseuse Detail! (http://ahhuatmassageden.wordpress.com/)

simonqing
13-11-2013, 11:06 AM
** Busty Genuine Massage ** GiGi

More details ,pls click here GiGi (http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/gigi/)

simonqing
14-11-2013, 05:51 PM
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!;);)

m00tix
14-11-2013, 11:55 PM
A masseuse that shld recommed to fellow bro...

Just back from mine low key damm exhausted and need a massage look on web and ask some kaki got any new lobang ...... finally saw this lobang ..

But out of mine supprise this place is very discreet and is a cosy and nice environment !!!!

Once reach the place this masseuse open her door greeted me and asked me want to have a drink before taking a bath ..... then i say ok and she give me a glass of water and we sit at the sofa chit chat a well before i went to take a bath well she prepare all the require equipment ready.....

I would have to say her customer service is very good really got the gFFFF.

So not to waste time further once finish bath just proceed to the room and she ask me want HJ/JG first or straight to massage session...

SO i say massage first and I was in for a surprise. Her massage skill was quite GOOD and great this will not like those hanky panky masseuse like that but to those want very hard massage then you got to skip her ....

The strength for me was great AND JUST NICE !!! Furthermore you can feel that she press every single of ur aching point damm shiok and relaxing ....with the cosy and relaxing environment and was fall asleep

Till one part was ask to turn over and she massage mine groin area damm shiok and good that mine 2IC start to wake up straight and hard!!!!

Those who never really like a solid JG then u got to skip her as she just learn from her fren not long and not so professional in it yet ..... But you got to give this masseuse a Chance as she really give her best and with mine guidance abit here n there she really got hold of how to fullfill mine JG requirement :D ..... This lady Is really not a miss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the whole session was asked to rest awhile while she give me a facial wash and do a face mask to rest awhile before went for a bath and she give me a cup of water and we chit chat awhile before i leave the place .... really cannot bear to leave this place and is total release and you like a free man !!!!

Was really spend wisely on this kind of masseuse and she will me mine one of the top list .... with this kind of service and attitude sure lot of bro will love her alot ..... NO REGRET !!!!! THis gem and hunting ground got to keep it discreet is really a nice and soothing environment to go to hard to find now !!!!!

Massage : 8.5/10 ( Those bro really want a good solid hard massage ... then u got to skip her )
JG : at first was quite not good in it after some guidance and advise and she got it in track and was perfectly good !!!!
service attitude 11/10 (what can i say she treated me like his belove on come home then have a cup of drink and take good care through out the session )

RTM: YES~! (A Great Masseuse why not !!!!)

Damage: $100 70min massage + JG + some tips for her hard work !!!!

Those who looking for a place to relax and have a nice sweet lady to chit chat and massage then she will be the right choice ..... really like her place alot especially sitting at her balcony have a glass of drink and smoking damm shiok !!!!! :D

up me if u like mine review .........

simonqing
15-11-2013, 05:31 PM
A masseuse that shld recommed to fellow bro...

Just back from mine low key damm exhausted and need a massage look on web and ask some kaki got any new lobang ...... finally saw this lobang ..

But out of mine supprise this place is very discreet and is a cosy and nice environment !!!!

Once reach the place this masseuse open her door greeted me and asked me want to have a drink before taking a bath ..... then i say ok and she give me a glass of water and we sit at the sofa chit chat a well before i went to take a bath well she prepare all the require equipment ready.....

I would have to say her customer service is very good really got the gFFFF.

So not to waste time further once finish bath just proceed to the room and she ask me want HJ/JG first or straight to massage session...

SO i say massage first and I was in for a surprise. Her massage skill was quite GOOD and great this will not like those hanky panky masseuse like that but to those want very hard massage then you got to skip her ....

The strength for me was great AND JUST NICE !!! Furthermore you can feel that she press every single of ur aching point damm shiok and relaxing ....with the cosy and relaxing environment and was fall asleep

Till one part was ask to turn over and she massage mine groin area damm shiok and good that mine 2IC start to wake up straight and hard!!!!

Those who never really like a solid JG then u got to skip her as she just learn from her fren not long and not so professional in it yet ..... But you got to give this masseuse a Chance as she really give her best and with mine guidance abit here n there she really got hold of how to fullfill mine JG requirement :D ..... This lady Is really not a miss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the whole session was asked to rest awhile while she give me a facial wash and do a face mask to rest awhile before went for a bath and she give me a cup of water and we chit chat awhile before i leave the place .... really cannot bear to leave this place and is total release and you like a free man !!!!

Was really spend wisely on this kind of masseuse and she will me mine one of the top list .... with this kind of service and attitude sure lot of bro will love her alot ..... NO REGRET !!!!! THis gem and hunting ground got to keep it discreet is really a nice and soothing environment to go to hard to find now !!!!!

Massage : 8.5/10 ( Those bro really want a good solid hard massage ... then u got to skip her )
JG : at first was quite not good in it after some guidance and advise and she got it in track and was perfectly good !!!!
service attitude 11/10 (what can i say she treated me like his belove on come home then have a cup of drink and take good care through out the session )

RTM: YES~! (A Great Masseuse why not !!!!)

Damage: $100 70min massage + JG + some tips for her hard work !!!!

Those who looking for a place to relax and have a nice sweet lady to chit chat and massage then she will be the right choice ..... really like her place alot especially sitting at her balcony have a glass of drink and smoking damm shiok !!!!! :D

up me if u like mine review .........

simonqing
16-11-2013, 03:36 PM

simonqing
16-11-2013, 04:57 PM
GiGi is FULLY BOOKED for the DAY!

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【17/11/2013】 from 12PM onwards.

Bookings are on a first come first serve basis.
Kindly book in advance if you are interested .

Thank you for the support!

simonqing
17-11-2013, 03:57 PM

simonqing
18-11-2013, 03:04 PM

simonqing
19-11-2013, 11:17 AM

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【20/11/2013】 from 11.30AM onwards.

davidoff lite
19-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Definitely a must to try. SYT and very friendly and very accomodating cute little figure and a super cute ass. Pussy is so soft and so nice and fresh.

Fuck man, writing this makes me wanna go book her again.

massager
19-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Alamak!

Actually wanted to try my luck in booking today, then came the post saying fully booked.

Sianzzz!

simonqing
20-11-2013, 11:21 AM

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【21/11/2013】 from 12.30PM onwards.

Special Spawner
21-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Didn't know Gigi is getting busier. Tried her twice already just recently. Jumped on it based on the first FR, and thought why not? The faceless pic will add some mystique and excitement. Also, the pics nowadays are not exactly truthful.

The location is ok, not exactly the area i like due to the many vices(if you know what I mean), but new place, nice and clean. Needs to go through 2 security code calls before I can get up.

The first impression is she is short, petite. Looks wise ok. She is not the super chio type, but she is not bad looking. Very refreshing look. Quite GND but better.

Showered, laid on the bed and she asked what would I like to do first, so I said 'back'. She started her massage and we engaged in some conversation. Now this is the part where she starts to draw me in..not her massage skills, but the way she speaks. She do not have the typical PRC way of speaking. She speaks at a good pace, clear, quite Singaporean, but the sound like chinese-ed type la..not singlish. She do understand simple English. She also understands Singapore geography pretty well, knows where is Jurong, etc.

Back to her massage. Well, I pretty high standard, so its unfair. She is ok. Not hard, not exactly skillful, but better than most. After the massage from top to bottom, turn over. Must say she don't cut short her massage time, so quite professional. Left about 15 mins for JG.

Turned over and she took her oil and started her JG. Her hand is really small so maybe that's why she is not that good in this field..haha..I really had a hard time trying to get it up. Close my eyes and imagine lor…after a long while of tugging, she ask if I want to shoot…of course yes la…then I start to get naughty. I must say God treats her kind and bestow her with a fine pair of boobies. Didn't take long before i unloaded, especially with her soft moans..and saying i thick la….cannot tahan..

Few days later went back again and she says i really free hor…..but we got closer and better chemistry.

Overall, nice gal.

simonqing
21-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Didn't know Gigi is getting busier. Tried her twice already just recently. Jumped on it based on the first FR, and thought why not? The faceless pic will add some mystique and excitement. Also, the pics nowadays are not exactly truthful.

The location is ok, not exactly the area i like due to the many vices(if you know what I mean), but new place, nice and clean. Needs to go through 2 security code calls before I can get up.

The first impression is she is short, petite. Looks wise ok. She is not the super chio type, but she is not bad looking. Very refreshing look. Quite GND but better.

Showered, laid on the bed and she asked what would I like to do first, so I said 'back'. She started her massage and we engaged in some conversation. Now this is the part where she starts to draw me in..not her massage skills, but the way she speaks. She do not have the typical PRC way of speaking. She speaks at a good pace, clear, quite Singaporean, but the sound like chinese-ed type la..not singlish. She do understand simple English. She also understands Singapore geography pretty well, knows where is Jurong, etc.

Back to her massage. Well, I pretty high standard, so its unfair. She is ok. Not hard, not exactly skillful, but better than most. After the massage from top to bottom, turn over. Must say she don't cut short her massage time, so quite professional. Left about 15 mins for JG.

Turned over and she took her oil and started her JG. Her hand is really small so maybe that's why she is not that good in this field..haha..I really had a hard time trying to get it up. Close my eyes and imagine lor…after a long while of tugging, she ask if I want to shoot…of course yes la…then I start to get naughty. I must say God treats her kind and bestow her with a fine pair of boobies. Didn't take long before i unloaded, especially with her soft moans..and saying i thick la….cannot tahan..

Few days later went back again and she says i really free hor…..but we got closer and better chemistry.

Overall, nice gal.

GiGi is FULLY BOOKED for the WEEK!

LIMITED SLOTS left for next monday 【25/11/2013】 from 1.00PM onwards.

simonqing
22-11-2013, 12:09 AM

simonqing
22-11-2013, 05:00 PM

simonqing
23-11-2013, 07:53 AM

simonqing
25-11-2013, 10:35 AM

simonqing
25-11-2013, 02:39 PM

simonqing
26-11-2013, 01:21 AM
GiGi is FULLY BOOKED for the Day!

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【27/11/2013】 from 12.30PM onwards.

simonqing
26-11-2013, 03:28 AM

simonqing
26-11-2013, 11:04 AM

simonqing
26-11-2013, 11:31 PM

simonqing
27-11-2013, 02:55 AM

simonqing
27-11-2013, 01:21 PM

simonqing
27-11-2013, 03:44 PM

simonqing
27-11-2013, 06:27 PM

simonqing
27-11-2013, 10:45 PM

simonqing
28-11-2013, 03:48 AM

★ GiGi ★

*GIGI IS A HOTTIE MISTRESS MASSEUSE WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER.

[From HEAD, NECK, SHOULDER, BACK, HAND, LEG, FINGER & TOE. , Oil Massage 油推, 指压 Must TRY]

CONTACT 8689 9931 GiGi

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

simonqing
28-11-2013, 11:09 AM

simonqing
28-11-2013, 03:11 PM

simonqing
28-11-2013, 06:32 PM

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【29/11/2013】 from 1.30PM onwards.

simonqing
28-11-2013, 09:25 PM

simonqing
28-11-2013, 11:27 PM

simonqing
29-11-2013, 09:03 AM

simonqing
29-11-2013, 02:37 PM

simonqing
29-11-2013, 04:41 PM

simonqing
29-11-2013, 08:19 PM

simonqing
29-11-2013, 10:37 PM

simonqing
30-11-2013, 01:28 AM

simonqing
30-11-2013, 10:53 AM

simonqing
30-11-2013, 04:36 PM

simonqing
30-11-2013, 11:54 PM

simonqing
01-12-2013, 02:16 AM

★ GiGi ★

CONTACT 8689 9931 GiGi

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

simonqing
01-12-2013, 01:42 PM

simonqing
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【2/12/2013】 from 12.30PM onwards.

simonqing
02-12-2013, 05:43 AM

simonqing
02-12-2013, 11:51 AM

simonqing
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM

simonqing
03-12-2013, 08:22 AM

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【4/12/2013】 from 1.30PM onwards.

simonqing
03-12-2013, 12:22 PM

simonqing
03-12-2013, 04:08 PM

simonqing
04-12-2013, 09:13 AM

simonqing
04-12-2013, 03:20 PM

simonqing
04-12-2013, 07:14 PM

simonqing
04-12-2013, 10:39 PM

simonqing
05-12-2013, 10:50 AM

simonqing
05-12-2013, 10:48 PM

simonqing
06-12-2013, 10:28 AM

simonqing
06-12-2013, 02:41 PM

simonqing
06-12-2013, 06:43 PM

simonqing
07-12-2013, 02:44 AM

simonqing
07-12-2013, 10:52 AM

simonqing
07-12-2013, 06:12 PM

simonqing
07-12-2013, 08:25 PM

simonqing
08-12-2013, 12:33 AM

simonqing
08-12-2013, 09:09 AM

simonqing
08-12-2013, 02:35 PM

simonqing
08-12-2013, 10:51 PM

simonqing
09-12-2013, 12:26 PM

simonqing
09-12-2013, 02:18 PM

simonqing
10-12-2013, 07:58 AM

simonqing
10-12-2013, 03:07 PM

simonqing
11-12-2013, 07:56 PM

simonqing
12-12-2013, 03:33 PM

simonqing
13-12-2013, 07:25 PM

simonqing
14-12-2013, 03:21 AM

LIMITED SLOTS left for tomorrow 【15/12/2013】 from 11.30AM onwards.

simonqing
16-12-2013, 10:14 PM

simonqing
18-12-2013, 01:44 AM

simonqing
18-12-2013, 06:40 PM

simonqing
19-12-2013, 03:34 PM

simonqing
19-12-2013, 05:44 PM

simonqing
19-12-2013, 11:42 PM

simonqing
20-12-2013, 07:37 AM

simonqing
20-12-2013, 01:30 PM

simonqing
20-12-2013, 06:16 PM

simonqing
21-12-2013, 08:45 PM