PDA

View Full Version : PRC Rita

GWiz
28-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Thanks to Bro Iceman introduction, contacted Rita.....

One man meat is another poison, so to each his own. The following are my rating, do not be offended by my comment.

I do believe if one treat another person nicely, there are alway surprises that lurk somewhere, this FL is not my type, however the manner she services me was something that is to my hit all my soft spots and I like it.

Look: 6/10 (So, so la, PRC Nina look better....But some bro rated her higher)
Figure : 6/10 - (Athletic physique, not really my type)
Boobs: 33C (firm and well shaped)
Height : 1.6-1.65M
Weight : approx - 46Kg
Skin: 8/10 smooth n fair

BBBJ : 8/10, she did it continously for 1 over hr, pause when I told her to slow down and within 1-2 minutes she will continue to stroke and slurp my didi again without me telling her to do so. Really hard working and making me believe she love it, lots of slurping n moaning (love the sound).

CIM : Yes (Ni yao I chi le ta) Yes, I reply

Catbath: 8.5/10, everywhere and I mean everywhere, constant slurping at my arse n shaft (lucky for her I has the habit to wash my arse after business).

FJ : 8/10 ....consistently moaning, have to turn the volume of the TV higher

Attitude : 9/10 .....willing to pleased, quite playful always tickle me and using her fingertips to stroke all over the body. All this time she never rush me spending more than 1 1/2 hr, but I have to go for my evening class, so bo bian

RTF: No..prefer - slim body, missed Nina's style......

Overall: 8/10 worth the money, never had my didi lick so thoroughly for over an hr b4, we both were nude and all this time she kept my didi busy..only start to fj, when she said her mouth n tongue r tired and request for fj.....

QooMilk
28-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Wat the damage bro??? Would like 2 try her, payday coming soon :p

astrozz
28-07-2005, 09:45 AM
BBBJ : 8/10, she did it continously for 1 over hr, pause when I told her to slow down and within 1-2 minutes she will continue to stroke and slurp my didi again without me telling her to do so. Really hard working and making me believe she love it, lots of slurping n moaning (love the sound).

CIM : Yes (Ni yao I chi le ta) Yes, I reply

bro u sure she blow you for over an hour ? hard to find a PRC that will do bbbj and cim. I think I want to try.
will PM you for her contact ok .

boysaigon
28-07-2005, 12:09 PM
what is the damage like? thanks

GWiz
28-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes....she is really hard working.....of course we did pause to fondle, not non-stop action how to tahan non-stop........worth all the penny for the experience....

PetainKing
28-07-2005, 12:19 PM
tell us damage if not i permanently damage u

GWiz
28-07-2005, 12:40 PM
tell us damage if not i permanently damage u

Lol.....I m not a OKT ...the contact was recommended by a very nice bro who is always willing to share his discovery in the forum....anyway

My damage : $120/- + $XX tip (she deserve it) + $20/ 2hr room rate

To the bros who had pmed me, I already reply to most of U, to those I hadn't pl be patience.

IceMan7
28-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi GWiz,
Thanks for sharing the FR.
Not sure if you notice? She look a bit like PRC SaSa...do you agree?

GWiz
28-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Hi GWiz,
Thanks for sharing the FR.
Not sure if you notice? She look a bit like PRC SaSa...do you agree?

never met PRC Sasa yet...so unable 2 answer U, is Sasa smaller build? Somehow, Rita has a swimmer body, I still prefer those petite n slim whom I can lift.....kekeke

To those bros, if yr experience differ pl do not flame me...treat her well and play with her I am sure she is those that is willing to please type.........

yhs1
29-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Thanks to GWiz.. got hold of Rita..

not a looker and figure wise ..its 'bah bah' type..

but good slurper and ass rim and sucker.... many positions...
very firm boobs...at least a B....responsive too..

damage :120 excluding room...

QooMilk
30-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Thanks bro GWiz for Rita contact..........below this the FR.

Call her up yesterday late noon to fix an appionment so agreed to meet up at balastier "Tau Bei Kong" temple at 1730hrs......I reach there on time and give her a call, she say still on the way so since the sun so hot and i standing there like stupid so told her i go book a room at the hotel nearby 1st and sms her the room num 209.

10min later "ding dong" open the door was greet by this athletic size lady not bad looking LAH. Once let her in she hug mi by supprise and i lose my balance both landed on the bed, must agreed her move really give mi GF feeling. After hugging and some TCSS she start undress mi slowly, since she so "friendly" I oso help her to undress lor. Process for bathing.........halfway her hp ring, she quickly go pick up (quite disappionted left mi alone in the bathroom) dun noe huh she +++ to so long, so ownself wash up haiz.......dry myself up and lay on the bed, she still +++ing.....after 15mins she finally put down the phone and ask mi if i complete my bath, i say yes but she ask mi go bath again and she will personnally bath mi. Process bath again, she really clean my ass and didi through out. She say is importance for later event.......

Action start........lay in bed TCSS and touch here touch there, she then start lick mi all over my boby and ask mi to turn back. Out of supprise again i was ass rim by her, OooooOooo so shiok man, never in my life i feel my ass so clean hahahaha..........a good clean and licking of 15min then process to front..........take a look at the time before she start BJ 1815..........Wah she really can suck sia and i think she like to suck more the FJ, after her sucking feel my didi head more shining sia just like after car polishing hahahaha..........really u have to make her stop then she will stop cause i look at the time near to 1900hrs she still blowing, luckly can control or she sure suck mi dry 1........tell her my turn to lick liao, her breast quite nice and frim and her nipple lick awhile only erect liao, finger her veri wet........then she help mi to cap.............normal f**king style.......up, down, left, right, behide, front things.....after 15mins of "working" finally unload........OooOoooooo aaaahhhhhhh shiok..... :p TCSS in bed awhile get to understand her more, she mentioned she got another friend name xiao wei doing FL oso ask if i like to try........told maybe next few days lor.............bath, pay her and kiss goodbye.........

Rating:
Look: 6.5/10 (can c abit old)
Figure : 7.5/10 - (Athletic size, tks to her breast add 1.5 more point)
Boobs: 9/10 (33C nice frim breast)
Skin: 7.5/10 (Front part abit fats but smooth skin)
BJ: 8.5/10 (Really lick clean clean for u and gd sucktion)
Ass Rim: 9/10 (Comfortable and feel ass clean after licking haahaha)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Willing to do any poistion u sak for, like to moan alot kind of make u high during FJ)
RTF: Maybe, but will try out her friend xiao wei 1st
Overall: 8.5/10 (GF feeling, willing to please, playful type)

Hope u guys enjoy the FR. :cool:

astrozz
30-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Hope u guys enjoy the FR. :cool:

Nice FR QooMilk . I love the bj part .... :D
will be trying her soon.

QooMilk
30-07-2005, 10:29 AM
gd to hear u enjoy my FR bro, hope u had a great section with her........but watch out for the "long BJ" kekeke :D

IceMan7
30-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi astrozz,
You are so lucky today, you are the first person to receive Rita's pics by email.

As for the rest...

I have created this email address [email protected]

Email to me if you want her pics.
Let me know your SBF Nick/ID, Rep Power.

I will try my best to reply by email.

Note : Those already in my email list please DO NOT use this email address.

Thank You !

astrozz
30-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi astrozz,
You are so lucky today, you are the first person to receive Rita's pics by email.

Yes lucky indeed , nice pix bro Iceman , tk u many many .....
will up u when I regain my power . :D

QooMilk
30-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Sori forgot to mention, she willing to lower her price to $100, but i still give her $120 cause i like her service.........she oso willing to let u take her nude pics maybe next time can use to PCC hahahaha........but unluckly she took my nude pic oso, try to delete but she dun allow hope i wont end up in the front page of SBF :eek:

shiokmc
30-07-2005, 11:45 AM
bro ICEMAN, contact please ? :D

GWiz
30-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Sori forgot to mention, she willing to lower her price to $100, but i still give her $120 cause i like her service.........she oso willing to let u take her nude pics maybe next time can use to PCC hahahaha........but unluckly she took my nude pic oso, try to delete but she dun allow hope i wont end up in the front page of SBF :eek:

lol.......she tried to take mine too...lucky for me I snatched n remove it....

IceMan7
30-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Actually this is the 1st FR on Rita that I sent out to those in my email list...
Yes ! this is the FR that started this...

Thought I should share it in this thread with those who are not in my email list.

Below a FR provided by Mr. Chin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
My soccer bet made it - Scotland 2 Moldova 0

Feel so good to have extra cash in the bank...
Need a RTF with Rita. Called her up, asked her to join me for dinner.
I reached the place where she is staying and help her choose what to wear, don't want her to go out with me and wear/look like a PRC.
Pick up a white top and blue jean. She look great, slim (wt 48kg), tall (ht 1.65m), low cut white top showing her nice cleavage (boobs size 36, think c cup).
Feel great (again) with extra cash in the bank and with the company of a pretty young gal beside u...

After dinner, went back to her place...
She asked me to take a shower with her before our session start...I slowly removed her bra. Really BUI TAHAN. Instantly, my rod waked up and I slowly shifted mine head toward her pretty neh neh. So nice and tender, very good to suck and she seemed to enjoy it. In the bathe room, she helped me to wash up and I played her neh neh. Then, we dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed.
She asked me to lie on the bed and she started attacking mine nipples with her viper tongue. Slowly, she shifted her attacked on my brother. She began her solid BBJ attacked. Her BBJ was strong with good suction. So solid, I could hear the sucking sound. I asked her to stop because I really can't take it and nearly cum. Then, she went on top and started ridding. At the same time, I played her neh neh again (Very nice to play, hehe) and her pussy seemed tight to me. After a while, we changed into normal position and I pumped her really deep. To and fro for a while, we switched to doggie after that. She moaned a lot and love that position. At last, we cum together, she took off the cap and continue to blow my rod till it went soft.

THIS IS WHY I RTF...I TEACH HER THIS STEP DURING OUR 1ST SESSION AND SHE DID A VERY GOOOD JOB ON ME. I JUST LOVE THAT FEELING - CIM AFTER I CUM, BLOW TILL IT TURNED SOFT!!!WOOOOoooOOOOW!!!

She proceeded to the bathe room to clean up and meantime I rested on the bed.

Overall, a very enjoyable session with her and I definitely will return for her, let see which of my soccer pick will win again.

Look: 8/10
Figure: 9/10 (36C/24/35) (She has a pretty pair of boobs...)
Skin: 8/10 (She has a very smooth and silky skin)
BBJ: 8/10 (Very solid suction, nearly CIM)

CIM after I Cum : 10/10

FJ: 8/10 (Skillful)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely. (I want that CIM after cum feeling)

IceMan7
01-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Hi QooMilk,
Received yr PM. Hope you can find time to send me her pics...thanks! :D

beachboii
01-08-2005, 08:44 PM
cAlled her last night and arrange to meet 1015pm at 81 lavender.

but lavender81 is full so we moved to this hotel behind 81-(Don ask me the name of hotel)

Pay $20 check in for 2 hour...While checking ...think one of the brother here called and i am just beside not even started...the brother very "luosho' talk 10mins...alamak...i sianz...but still wait...

After she hang up the phone , she strip...@@ wah..see the nei nei big seah...i think got 34d...and we start small chat..she ask me bath my own coz she shower liao..
so i go bath my own.
AFTER THAT sHE come into the bathroom half way while i going to finish and shake my didi...wa lao..after a while i stand liao...

then dry myself and lay on the bed ...slowly she gave me a Body massage, can feel my shaft between her tits..as she slowly move to Bbbj me...the feeling was shoik and i can see that she like it too...take her time and the wat she laugh and moan sound so fuking horny..
suck with motion and as she move her body i shift to 6-9 and start to finger her...she was wet and horny, can feel her tremble...and suck even faster...and by now i am damn hard after half hour...9she really suck for half hour) ,i stop and decide to bomb the base. Put on my CD..move her and did her missionery..
she moan loud and can feel that she is enjoying...(SEEM real to me)

after ramming her hard for 15mins, change to doggie and start banging her hard...another 5 mins i come liao...she take out my Cd

My whole session only last 1hr 20mins plus plus...

oVERALL

Look: 6.5/10
Figure: 7.5/10 (36C/25/35) (She has a pretty pair of boobs...)
Skin: 8/10 (She has a very smooth and silky skin)
BBJ: 7/10 (Very solid suction, nearly CIM- BUT I CAN TAHAN LONGER ...SHE ONLY SUCK FOR 25-30MINS....)
aSS rIM- 6/10 (oK ...SHE PROVIDE aSS rimming
CIM after I Cum : nEVER

FJ: 7.5/10 (Skillful)
Overall: 7,3/10
RTF:Not really ( I WILL TRY OTHERS gEM)

beachboii
01-08-2005, 08:47 PM
sOrry...i forgot to let you guys know my damage -

S$120 for ONLY 1 AND hALF hOUR ( tHink she "kan ChEONG" COZ BEFORE I fuK , got another bro here want her,,so that's why my Bj Only 25MINS...cb)
then she suk me fast lor...but after that the brother go find another girl after i finish my session-She told me)

S$20 for hotel

Total -S$140

shiokmc
02-08-2005, 10:00 AM
sounds great...........

IceMan7
02-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi beachboii,
Thanks for sharing the FR... :D

shiokmc
03-08-2005, 03:36 PM
booked rita for a bonk at BXXXXXX h81 for 7pm slot yest evng ....

Look: 6/10
Figure: 6/10 [BIG BiiiiiiG boobs ... biggest sized FL ive ever ever tried]
Height: about 1.7m
Skin: 8/10 [very smooth n well-maintained skin]
BBJ: 9/10 [solid suction, CIM twiCe :D ]
AR: 6/10 [average.. had much better ones]
FJ: no idea
Overall: 6.5/10
RTF: doubt so But highly recommended for PLUS-sized lovers and CIM-lovers
Damage: 120 + 20room+ 10tip = total 150

didnt expect her to be so big-sized... [my preference is for light-weight babes] but had engaged her services coz of some FR regardg her great bbbj effort

no regretz...at least i enjoyed what i wanted...
thanks bro ICEMAN for the lobang

Happy bonking !

probeng
03-08-2005, 05:29 PM
After such a long break from FL and i am back with this Rita.

Gernerally not a bad experience.

Look: 6.5/10 , i thinks she is at her late 20's
Figure: 7/10 , not bad, sensitive nipple
Skin: 8/10 , smooth
Catbath : 7/10, use her nipple to massage u front to back
BJ: 7/10 , opt. for BJ . but still can feel the powerful suction
AR: 7/10 , my second AR and so far the best
FJ: 7/10, harworking
Overall: 7/10
damage : 120 + 25 + 10

IceMan7
03-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Hi shiokmc, probeng,
Thanks for sharing yr FR... :D

axcesss
04-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Had session with rita and called her up and made the appointment. After making the appointment than went to meet her… Looked at her and she was nice looking and figure was nice… Zoomed in on her boobs sizw and it look big to me…wanted to press those melons..

Chat with her a bit and proceed to action. We showed and was concentrating on a big boobs,yummy…my rod increased in length and was hard by than. I was really playing with her breast like nobody business and it was soft and gentle..pulling the nipples of hers softly,we washed up and dried up and than proceed to the bed..Lay on the bed and she started her tongue action and shake my rod and than began a solid bbj workout.She really sucked well,good service,was enjoying every minute and looking at her sucking made it more turn on…
After the wonderful and good suck job,went on missionary on her and started to pump her in and out and pumed her as deep as possible and she moaning out and hearing her moan and her horny looks made me wanted to bonk her harder and stronger… moments later changed to she ridding on me and her boobs bouncing around and cupped and squeeze her tits and arousing her nipples…her boobs really turns it on..was thinking of bonking her doggie and changed to it and ram her and bang her...she was moaning and moaning while I dogged her and her moans made me wanted to bonk her with all I had and after few ins and outs,than at last cum………

Took a rest and cleaned up and overall it was a enjoyable and good session…

Looks: 8/10
Weight:,I think 48kg
Boobs: good,nice and big,yummy…
BBj: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Fj: 8/10 good (can try various positions)
Damage: 120
Attitude: 8/10
Rtf: if got time and cash……

Thanks bro Iceman fot the good contacts and hope u liked the fr..Thanks

Hope you liked the fr and if u like it and don’t mind,up my points,if not its alright. Thanks, so overall hope u all liked it……

GWiz
04-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Look: 6/10
Figure: 6/10 [BIG BiiiiiiG boobs ... biggest sized FL ive ever ever tried]
Height: about 1.7m
Skin: 8/10 [very smooth n well-maintained skin]
BBJ: 9/10 [solid suction, CIM twiCe :D ]
AR: 6/10 [average.. had much better ones]
FJ: no idea
Overall: 6.5/10
RTF: doubt so But highly recommended for PLUS-sized lovers and CIM-lovers
didnt expect her to be so big-sized... [my preference is for light-weight babes] but had engaged her services coz of some FR regardg her great bbbj effort

Glad most of the bros had enjoyed the session with Rita....didn't finish reading my FR description har.........anyway she isn't fat or big la...more to the athletic sort of plump and she is definitely around 1.62-1.65...U making her sound so big....lol ... :D

shiokmc
04-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Glad most of the bros had enjoyed the session with Rita....didn't finish reading my FR description har.........anyway she isn't fat or big la...more to the athletic sort of plump and she is definitely around 1.62-1.65...U making her sound so big....lol ... :D
haha... nevertheless, had a GREAT time with her... indeed a hard worker and love her moans :D

too big for my taste, but no regrets

No_Sex
04-08-2005, 12:49 PM
bro, care to share his contact with me?

songsong1213
04-08-2005, 01:00 PM

Bro you number collecter issit :D No Sex than you ask for contact for what :confused:

jamminghard
04-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Bro Gwiz, care to share her contact with me? will write FR after bonking her.

jamminghard
04-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Thanks to Gwiz ,Iceman7 & shiokmc, book Rita at 2pm today.

As I am rushing time, strip her tops and skirts and reveal a 36C cupper embedded by a matching purple bra and panties.
I hinted that some of the bros here praised about her licking and sucking skills
so requested her to prove to me. She say no problem start to catbath me while she turn around and let me finger her pussy( wet already).
Her bush is a little bit harish so look quite sexy to me.
After that, she ask me to turn around and ask me to form doggie position.(?)
Start to HJ for me while licking my ass!!! She continue to do that for at least 10 mins ( and I keep saying Bu Yao Ting (dun stop)). Shiok man, I really luve being lick in my ass by Rita. Cannot tahan. proceed to missionary pump pump pump and cum together with Rita.

Even after I come she still try to touch my dick to make me stand while she continue to finger herself. (seems like she still havent cum enough)
Too bad I am rushing for time so did not proceed for Round 2. :(
(next time, def. WILL)

Here is my FR :

name : Rita ( from Dalian,China)
How long here : another 2 months
Looks: 7/10
height : 1.65m
Weight:47kg ( guess)
Boobs: Big 36C
BBj: 8/10 good suction
Body: 7/10 ( quite atheletic to me)
Fj: 8/10 ( moan quite loud)
CIM : never try
AR : Dun think so.
Ass licking : 10/10 lick you clean and dry ( shiok
Attitude: 8/10
Rtf: For ass licking Yes but I still prefer SYT.
Special : She wear glasses so look quite sexy.
Damage : $120 exc. room.

if you like my FR please UP me.
Anyone with FL that offer ass licking service too please PM me.

jjs_sg
05-08-2005, 08:24 AM
great detailed report !

shiokmc
05-08-2005, 09:21 AM
sounds like you had a good tiMe :p

jamminghard
05-08-2005, 09:28 AM
all SB Bros, need to add that she is quite muscular andf fit so if you are looking for demure and SYT , she may not meet yr lush. Pls. read my FR for our stengths( axx licking).

probeng
05-08-2005, 07:28 PM
all SB Bros, need to add that she is quite muscular andf fit so if you are looking for demure and SYT , she may not meet yr lush. Pls. read my FR for our stengths( axx licking).

ya boy.... touch her stomach and it's muscle!!!
anyway she is a very nice lady....

IceMan7
07-08-2005, 03:35 PM
anyway she is a very nice lady....
Glad to hear she is treating everyone well... :D

tanner132
08-08-2005, 01:54 PM
I apologise if it is not well written FR because this is my first time writing a FR and also this session was on last week Sat. :o Sorry for the late FR.

Great thanks and appreciation to Bro Iceman7 for PRC Rita contact. Feel like having a session with a FL. So glance through my contact and pick Rita after reading some of her FR from the samsters here who has took her. Call her at and book a session with her at 2pm. Agree upon to meet at hotel 81 at Balestier road. Reach there and call her and she came shortly. Well dress with a smile on her face. Feel comfortable with her.

Upon inside the room. We has some tcss and I was feeling damm shy because this was my second time getting a session with a FL. Subsequently I feel less tense up and we proceed to have a shower. She gives me a good wash up for those area that she will be kissing.

On the bed, she gives me a good catbath. Using her pair of good and nice tits. She rub it against my back and kiss my body from top to bottom. The feeling was damm nice. I in turn gives her a good fingering at her pussy and she was moaning and can see she is wet. She seem to like to hold on to my dick and keep rubbing it. She said it was big and she felt pressure. I knew she was pulling my leg. Hahahaha. She gives me a good bj and the suction was not bad. Dunno how to gauge the powerfulness of her suction. Sorry guys.

Proceed to the real action. She cap me and started with her on top of me riding me. Ride for abt few minutes and change to missionary. Open her leg a bit wider and start to pump her with the rythm from slow to a faster speed. The feeling was good. Suddenly. Rita close her both leg and I could feel the tightness while pumping her. The feeling was damm good. Could not control further and release my load inside the cap. She insist that me to put my dick inside of her for a while. She want to feel more of it. I was laughing away.

Subsequently, I went to take my shower and in fact she suggest that I take a nap first but I need to do something and have to leave the place early.

Afterall. A good and satisfactory bonking session.

Name: Rita
Looks: 6/10
height: Think ard 160 - 165m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs:36C
BBj: 7/10 Think it is this rating
Body: 7/10 (Fair and smooth skin)
Fj: 8/10
Ass licking : 8/10 (Good licking)
Attitude: 8/10 (Gf feeling)
Rtf: Nope (not because she is no gd. Other reason)
Damage : $120 + $20 rm + 10 tips. Total = $150

PS. I sincerely apologise if it is not well written FR.

Cheers :)

shadowlunar04
08-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Good FR. Short and sharp. :)

IceMan7
08-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi tanner132,
This is yr 1st FR?
After looking at yr Rep Points...I feel so small... :D

tanner132
08-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi tanner132,
This is yr 1st FR?
After looking at yr Rep Points...I feel so small... :D

Yes Iceman7. This is my first FR that I has posted in SBF. Paiseh if it is not so well written.

No worries abt the rep pts bro. In no mean time. You will hit even more and now there so many thousands pointers in the forum. I am just one of them only.

popiah
08-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Yes Iceman7. This is my first FR that I has posted in SBF. Paiseh if it is not so well written.

No worries abt the rep pts bro. In no mean time. You will hit even more and now there so many thousands pointers in the forum. I am just one of them only.

hi bro tanner

wow....GREAT field report....

signoff
FL Popiah

tanner132
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
hi bro tanner

wow....GREAT field report....

signoff
FL Popiah

Thanks bro Popiah for the encouragement.

marvel_dan
08-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Paiseh. Juz now post wrong place. Lucky bro iceman reminded me.

Had it over the past weekend. Long weekend cos onleave todae also. so when got time become damn horny.
Tell my gf i go movie wif my kakis but actually go piak paik with girl girl. ahha

See her i damn nervous ok. cus cheating on gf. heheh. firstime mah.
She ding dong the door then i open and see her. wanted to see if her boobs r like the ones in the picture. Wah damn solid leh. I juz dig my hands into hertight bra and touch touch.

Then of course the usual catbath lah. Wanted a cim (got condom type lah. I safe sex one) during blow job but decided not to cos haven't full job. So i tahan loh. Se sucking damn hard leh. have to stop her a bit.

Then turn her over and bang her frm behind. Love the piak piak sound when i jam her. Piak Piak!! Machiam dts siah. then pick her ass up and make her on fours and doggie her. can see her breast swinging in front. hehe. nearly come. but tahan again.

then ask her to come one top. damn wet leh. she rock damn fast. wah siok man. got juice on my pubic hair. then ask her to go faster then come. shiok.
Another sextified man.

suck and squeeze her tits for a while more and thatz it.

looks 7/10
boobs 8/10 i like that type
bj no comment. dun enjoy bj actually
fj 7/10 quite cooperative

*PS. itz rita i bang hor. nvr do dolly
rtf maybe. but wan to try pthers first.

remember to up me if u read my fr ok. thx bros

IceMan7
09-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi marvel_dan,
Thanks for sharing the FR...I have included you in my email list !

IceMan7
10-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Hi tanner132,
Thanks for adding 7 rep points to me.
But I can only return 4 rep points to you. :D

tanner132
10-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi tanner132,
Thanks for adding 7 rep points to me.
But I can only return 4 rep points to you. :D

No worries Iceman7. Thanks for the 4 pts. It doesn't matter how many pts you has added. I appreciate it.

IceMan7
11-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Hi QooMilk,
Received yr PM. Hope you can find time to send me her pics...thanks! :D
Hi QooMilk,
Have not receive the pics, please send. Thanks!

QooMilk
12-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Ooopsss sori bro quite busy earning $$$$ past few week, will send to u by 2moro. Paisai paisai..... :p

PetainKing
12-08-2005, 03:25 PM
nin na bu eh pua chee bye... dare to zap dun dare to leave name izzit... kan nin na bu eh chee bye... lao beh zo or kwee tao... lao bu zo lok kway...

IceMan7
13-08-2005, 07:52 PM
RTF Rita today...her AR skill is still the best... :D

hng2000
13-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Thanks brudder Iceman7 for the CONTACTS given. :D

IceMan7
13-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks brudder Iceman7 for the CONTACTS given. :D
You are welcome, actually yr Rep Power should be very high since you join Dec 2001. I will up yr rep points by 6 tomorrow. This will help turn yr Rep Power ON !

IceMan7
14-08-2005, 05:03 PM
You are welcome, actually yr Rep Power should be very high since you join Dec 2001. I will up yr rep points by 6 tomorrow. This will help turn yr Rep Power ON !
Hi hng2000,
Added 6 points to you, LOOK yr Rep Power is 7 now...make good use of it.
Stay active in this forum. Hv fun... :D

muthafker
14-08-2005, 05:26 PM

IceMan7
15-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi muthafker,
Check yr PM.

shiokmc
16-08-2005, 03:10 PM
gentle reminder to bros.... she's more to the Athletic-built ..... not overweight nor fat though ;)

once again thanks Iceman for anuther good lobang

GWiz
16-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Bro Iceman...U have mail

IceMan7
16-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Bro Iceman...U have mail
Thanks for the pics ! :D

astrozz
17-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Finally got to try Rita , with thanks to bro GWIz contact.
Must say she is very hard working, friendly, wonderful bbbj as mentioned by many bros here... finished with CIM. I was only interested in bbbj and cim but half way she got horny and inserted my dick into her (with cap of course) , she was on top pumping me for a short while ,rested and continued her wonderful bj ... her frenching is great.. one thing though , she doesnt like to have her pussy licked.. saying it feels funny and itchy..!
anyway , had a good time , will RTF definitely.

shiokmc
17-08-2005, 09:13 AM
she also dun like to be fingered.... says she wants customer to enjoy n lay back .... she wants to fully service n entertain ...

attitude gets 11/10 !

GWiz
18-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Finally got to try Rita , .........anyway , had a good time , will RTF definitely.

Glad that U n most of the bros njoy the experience....the effort she put in really value 4 $$$$...

Cheers

QooMilk
18-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Btw bro GWiz u got try b4 her friend xiaowei??? Rita told mi she not bad also, but due to low $$$ so still nv try out yet..... :o

alan717
18-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi bros, here is my FR for RITA.

Thks to ICEMAN to provide me the no.

Call her on Tues 1600 & wanted to arrg for a evening session but she said she is free & horny nw y dun come over. So neg with her the price & immed rush down to 81 @ lav.

Went in & saw like a middle age lady, a bit plum but its ok. Not much make up as well & proceed to shower. Lay on the bed, TC a bit b4 actions start. She start with a catbath fm top to bottom, dick then ass + the sound effect with every lick, very shiok man !!

Then she carry on with another BBBJ on my dick & really feel good cos got suntions & licking which lasted about 5 mins.

My turn to catbath her, no fingering & licking as she dun like, so then proceed with fj. Mission then doggie & finish my load there.

Look : 7/10
Boobs : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Fj : 8.5/10 ( stero very loud)

Sorry for the long winded FR.

IceMan7
23-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Hi alan717,
Thanks for sharing the FR...

norman1688
23-08-2005, 07:39 PM
nice FR. Makes me so interested.

GWiz
24-08-2005, 12:47 AM
Btw bro GWiz u got try b4 her friend xiaowei??? Rita told mi she not bad also, but due to low $$$ so still nv try out yet..... :o

No leh....mayb U can request from her Xiaowei's pics and send to us for review....... :D

QooMilk
24-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Nvm Bro GWiz I will bonk her next week and post FR hope she as gd as what rita told mi :p

IceMan7
24-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Nvm Bro GWiz I will bonk her next week and post FR hope she as gd as what rita told mi :p
Hi QooMilk,
Please take her pics...thanks! :D

QooMilk
24-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Will do, planing to bring along digtal cam along next time while bonking cause hp cam lousy....will pm to all BOSS member once got new pics. :p

GWiz
25-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Will do, planing to bring along digtal cam along next time while bonking cause hp cam lousy....will pm to all BOSS member once got new pics. :p

will b anticipating anxiously.... :)

jjs_sg
25-08-2005, 11:20 PM
my simple 2 cents worth.....

sms her and she fixed price n place.

procedure is similar to those posted here, so I will just state what I feel....

normal middle-age look but boob is not the normally small type.

dislike : no fingering, restricted zone below except for your little bro !

Look : 5/10
Boobs : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 6/10
Fj : 7.5/10

Good luck !

happybonker
11-03-2006, 10:15 AM
will b anticipating anxiously.... :)

Bro GWiz...is Rita's contact : 81700 xxx ?

cooler07
11-03-2006, 10:36 AM
i wonder whether they are the same FL?? ... both are fiona xie look alike...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51103