PDA

View Full Version : lau chios

Mclaren
31-07-2005, 10:17 PM
are there any lau chios and lau swees with massive boobs who provide frenching and ass rimming,69 in pt?

hurricane2004
20-08-2005, 10:08 PM
are there any lau chios and lau swees with massive boobs who provide frenching and ass rimming,69 in pt?
Hi Bros, yr request can be found at Hse 17 1A. She is in her early 40s n hv a big sagging boobs. Put on heavy make-up. Svc is abv average. Charges only 30D.

chatoh
23-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Hi Bros !

I have tried the lady H17R1a Second Floor (Siew Peng) several times and her service is good and her attitude is friendly.
She has big boobs and she allows you to lick her pussy but she doesn´t perform BJ. I am surprised to read she does 69, because that would include BJ. She does not do Frenching, at least not to me. She will allow you to lick her neck and boobs, but has never hinted she allows Frenching. I was her regular and even had a level of trust to talk other subjects besides sex, and I even gave her Ang Pao for CNY, but she never gave me a BJ or Frenched me. Can bros please confirm if Siew Peng (H17R1a second floor) allows Frenching, 69, etc ?
I have not tried her for many months, so maybe her service got wilder.
The lao chio that allows 69, BBBJ, CIM and even Frenching is H16R19. She even tried to French me once but I politely avoided her French kissing because she does CIM to all her customers, so it is not very healthy to French her.
Bye Bros !

Licky88
23-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Hi Bros !

I have tried the lady H17R1a Second Floor (Siew Peng) several times and her service is good and her attitude is friendly.
Thks brudder Chatoh for the gd tip. Will try her asap!

ROCK
23-08-2005, 06:03 PM
just for your info she is not a woman.

Hi Bros !

She has big boobs and she allows you to lick her pussy but she doesn´t perform BJ. I am surprised to read she does 69, because that would include BJ. She does not do Frenching, at least not to me. She will allow you to lick her neck and boobs, but has never hinted she allows Frenching. I was her regular and even had a level of trust to talk other subjects besides sex, and I even gave her Ang Pao for CNY, but she never gave me a BJ or Frenched me. Can bros please confirm if Siew Peng (H17R1a second floor) allows Frenching, 69, etc ?
The lao chio that allows 69, BBBJ, CIM and even Frenching is H16R19. She even tried to French me once but I politely avoided her French kissing because she does CIM to all her customers, so it is not very healthy to French her.
Bye Bros !

sta1100
23-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Can I have the location, please drop me a mail at [email protected].

Regards

Hi Bros !

Bye Bros !

chatoh
23-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Bro Rock !
I have read those rumours before of some bros saying she (H17R1a) is not a woman, but other bros have denied those rumours. I have tried her many times and can assure you she is a woman. I must admit her face has some sort of plastic surgery, so maybe people think it is not natural. Her boobs are saggy and feel natural and real. Her pussy also looks real.
Bro Rock, how do you know she is not a real woman, have you tried her bro ?
I would like you to enlighten us all the bros here.

Bro sta1100, Petain is located nera the intersection of Petain Road and Flanders Square. It is an alley right across from a condo they are building.
H17R1a means House 17, R1a (Level 2). The lady´s name is Siew peng and she is mature : 40+.

Bro Licky88 !
I hope you can try H17R1a and give us a report.
Good luck !

Bye Bros !

ROCK
24-08-2005, 08:26 AM
I have been roaming PT for a long time and nothing escape my
eyes when I see one.I have tried HIM before and I can tell you
100 % heshe.I m not going to urgue on this topic again.You find
out for yourself.I have nothing against Siew Peng but that's the
truth.I must admit the service is good and friendly.Anyway let's
not argue over this topic life goes on and if the service is good
just do it........NIKE

Cheers

Bro Rock !
I have read those rumours before of some bros saying she (H17R1a) is not a woman, but other bros have denied those rumours. I have tried her many times and can assure you she is a woman. I must admit her face has some sort of plastic surgery, so maybe people think it is not natural. Her boobs are saggy and feel natural and real. Her pussy also looks real.

Bro sta1100, Petain is located nera the intersection of Petain Road and Flanders Square. It is an alley right across from a condo they are building.
H17R1a means House 17, R1a (Level 2). The lady´s name is Siew peng and she is mature : 40+.

Bro Licky88 !
Good luck !

Bye Bros !

chatoh
24-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Bro Rock !
I am truly amazed/shocked about your statement about Siew Peng but I respect your opinion. I had read rumours about her before but then some bros denied those rumours saying she was a real woman.
Anyway, as you said it is better not to argue about it and I respect your opinion on the topic. Her service and attitude is very friendly, she is a very nice person and if she had surgery on her body it was very well done.
Her attitude is one of the best in Petain, she does not rush at all. You can talk with Siew Peng about TOTO, football, holidays, etc. She told me her customers are mainly mature men.
Bro Rock, did you ever get a BJ from her ? I never did and it was one of my fantasies to get one, at least a BJ w/ cap.
Bye bro !

ROCK
25-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I didn't do with siew peng except a hj that's all because
I just want a simple release.I only have sessions with Jia Jia
,Patricia and the other lady across siew peng's room just
beside the staircase on the left.I like her coz she moans
very loud and that get me excited..haha then fireworks
all come out.

DehOne
25-08-2005, 10:21 AM
For bro Chato and anybody else who is into good service lau chios, I would recommend Arnie, the Malay lady in the second or third room on the left in H12. (I think Chato may have mentioned trying her before.) She is in her forties and plump but not really fat. Big tits (enhanced but nice to hold) and nice smooth skin. Her face is not bad at all (she has a distinctive and kinda sexy mole) and I imagine she was very attractive in her younger days. She is very obliging in terms of positions and what she allows you to do. Once, when I had a bit of a fever at the time, I had problems sustaining the hardness of my little bro. She offered me her backside (yes! the 'forbidden fruit'!) and that certainly hardened things up for me! BJs, FJs, AF and Tit Fcuking are all on offer. Well worth your $30.

The other lady I would recommend is a Chinese WL in the first room on the left in H20. She would be in her late forties (at least) and her look and body are not all that great. But her BBBJ is the best I have EVER experienced! I believe that if you are a new customer, she will only do BJ - but even that is very good. If you become her regular she will 'offer more and more' - licking your didi till you can't tahan and then capping and blowing, then moving onto to her great BBBJ but not letting you CIM and then on to BBBJ and CIM... This lady knows her stuff about creating a good customer loyalty programme! :D Highly, highly, highly recommended for BBBJ fanatics!

Please note that I have not been to PT in over a year as I have officially retired, so these WLs may no longer be working there.

hurricane2004
25-08-2005, 09:15 PM
I am a regular of Siew Peng for the past few yr, I can say she does not allow any BJ. But for 69 maybe, she only let u do the licking of her pussy when she position at a dog style.

BTW, I hv notice a lau chios at Hse 11 Rm 3, she does hv a very complexion n an attractive boobs. Hope any bros who hv patronise this WL can give some comments to enlighten me. Thks.

DotCom
25-08-2005, 11:07 PM
H17R1A 2nd level - Xiao Ping(mandarin) -affectionately addressed by
many a old birds in PT - yes indeed she's a real beauty in her younger
days and she been in PT for donkey years...
Do not belittle or look down on this WL cos she's rumoured to have
acquire 2 landed plots/houses after some many many yrs in this flesh
selling trade...she's not hard up for $$$ and she's a grandma too !!!
D money u paid for her svcs largely paid for the good deeds she done
for d stray dogs in PT - paying an old man to bath d dogs 1-2x a mth
and food for the dogs everyday !!! indeed she's a respectful lady and
all my yrs in cheonging PT - i haven touched her.
Everytime i will dropped by her dimly litted rm and jus asked her how
she was getting on and some TCSS here and there...

This is a story version told by d late PT Emperor and his cliche of frens
who knew her in and out over d yrs patronising her svcs...
Just sharing some true life stories abt d older WLs of PT - when d condo
is completed, PT maybe another history like Johore Rd...
What will happen to d WLs such as Xiao Ping who had exhausted her
youth in PT ??? Do anyone also know that Hse11 lady boss was an ex-PT
ang pai in her heydays ???

DC

Bro Rock !

Bro Licky88 !
Good luck !

Bye Bros !