PDA

View Full Version : local FL (small boobs) servicing till friday night

badslavevivian
02-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi all
this is Vivian here.. posted a few messages on the 'hello' board and on another FL thread that mentioned me. here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38501&page=1&pp=15) .

i am not new to the FL scene as i do this everytime i need to make rent. there is no sad sob story to my plight. i am simply a university drop out who moved out to stay on her own and is without a permanent job.

i am 21 this year, chinese mixed, tall, slim, tanned, with shoulder length wavy hair. i am thin and this might be a drawback for those into voluptous women. my stats are as such: 31A <- (A!) / 23 / 32.
i stand at 1.67 and am 43kg.

i use condoms all the time even when giving bjs (though i might lick and suck on the length of your shaft raw) but i strictly observe the 'no internal contact with bodily fluids' rule. meaning, i dont swallow, no CIM, no unprotected sex. no anal. you can however, fuck me in any position(s) you want, and i absolutely love it doggie style.. i also do a pretty mean blow job, i love deep throating with a cold fizzy alcoholic drink, imitating the effects of 'swallowing'..

i stay in the central area and will travel as long as transport is provided.. my house is also available as the housemate will not be around till saturday ; )

my rates are 150 for one hour, 250 for two. or if you want a fast one, 100 for a fast bang.
it might be steep for some, but its non negotiable. feel free to tip of course -wink-

for things like role playing, BDSM.. (i do both DOM and SUB), prices are higher according to what you want me to do.

my physique bests suits those who like skinny/lolita-ish girls and i would love to doll up to cater to your visual pleasure. school girl/dominatrix/demure in lace etcetc.

i am looking to service as much as i can as i have only till saturday. : (
since my profile is very very detailed, do PM me if youd like a picture or to make an appointment. im free nights and days.

at your call, at your service,

Amx 10
02-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Has pm u. pls see ur pm box and reply mi asap becos need to sleep aleadi.

Thx

CNNcmg
03-08-2005, 01:11 AM
U change your number already?
Sms u yesterday.. no reply le...

nine9nine
03-08-2005, 02:39 AM
Hi gal, I pm you already, but do not know if you had recieved it. Anyway, I gotta let you know I am an interested patron if you happen not to know it.

If we really strike a deal, please dont go around and blog it down, else 'tai chee liao liao' - many tks.

regards,
:cool:

bongster
03-08-2005, 03:06 AM
Vivian is a very nice gal... and very clever too, not those stupid ah lian who onli can recognise the $$$ sign and Pradas and LVs.. :)

conman99
03-08-2005, 04:36 AM
hi threadstarter,,, do PM me your contact.. interested party here :D

cuteboy12345208
03-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Vivian is a very nice gal... and very clever too,

Yes. I agree. I like Vivian for her intellect and knowledge.

suckerll
03-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Yes. I agree. I like Vivian for her intellect and knowledge.u mean u have tried her b4?

Blurrr
03-08-2005, 08:49 AM
tried to pm you but your mailbox is full.. Please send your contact details and pix over to [email protected]

kenwee
03-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Hi

Like some others here, tried to pm you but your mailbox full.......am interested but want to see pix first.....

Thanks

cuteboy12345208
03-08-2005, 08:59 AM
u mean u have tried her b4?

Yes. Tried her already. A girl with good general knowledge.

wisely
03-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Wow .... looks like the queue reaching jurong soon :D

snipeshot08
03-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi Vivian

Apologies for posting here but your PM box is already full. Interested in engaging your services and hope you can send your pic as mentioned in your post.

Cheers :p

mannlau2000
03-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Hi There ;

Interested & would appreciate you could send me your photo to [email protected] with thanks in advance.

Upon receive your photo, likely to arrange appointment with you this evening.

Take care !!!

Cheers ; MANN .

CNNcmg
03-08-2005, 09:13 AM
This one definitely real...
Some of you probably have her number already...(not sure if it still work)
Some FR also been filed...
Nice ger with good attitude....

Please take care of her leh.... :)

No need foto la... she can make it.. unless u a boob lover.

pete_i_
03-08-2005, 09:25 AM
hi vivian,

ur mailbox full, quite interested and please send me ur pic to my email add
[email protected]

thanks

pete_i_

clennf
03-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi i'm interested. Pls pm me ur contact.

wethon
03-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Hi Vivian,

Hope we can arrange something. Please PM me. Thx

i_like_devils
03-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Hi Vivian,

I interested, can send me your contact & pic to [email protected].

Thanks

Cheers :)

Historyx
03-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi vivian, please pm me ok. I am sincere in having a deal with you. Your mailbox is full as expected. Be waiting for your pm. Thanks and take care!

sexbuddy
03-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi vivian dear,

Would like to engage your service too. Please reply me thanks.

ivanahump
03-08-2005, 10:25 AM
Hi Vivian,

Your PM is full.
Kindly drop me a mail (plus pic) to [email protected]

Cheers.

oledia
03-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Hi, I very much keen you. Can i have your contact on you and pic too? Thanks!!! Will try to arrange with you very soon. Your Pm is full liao. E-mail to me [email protected]

nukebomb
03-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Hello vivian yr PM is full btw can i take a look on yr photo b4 decide.

Mr Astrix
03-08-2005, 11:36 AM
hello Vivian

i m interest in yur service....can pls Pm me yur number n pic.... so can confirm with u everything.... thanks my email is [email protected]

hpe to hear frm u soon

have a nice day..

take care

dakboyslim
03-08-2005, 11:41 AM
hi vivian
def interested after all the rave reviews u had from the bros here... drop me a pm or communicate by email cos i think ur pm would def be busted!

also when would u be avail as i work nites... maybe after midnite? let me know soon...

cheers

goh7961
03-08-2005, 11:55 AM
can i view your pics?
[email protected]
michael
thanks

ANTHO
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi Vivian , i'm interested in your services but your pm is full. Ok to pm me your contact ?

Cheers

achngsh
03-08-2005, 12:01 PM
hi vivian,

Can send me your contact to [email protected]

thanks

PetainKing
03-08-2005, 12:03 PM
your pm box full

shall we do an overnight coming thursday night?? 500 for an overnight. H81 Balestier.

oh yes... could i have a pic please?

QCY9993
03-08-2005, 12:03 PM
hi vivian pls email me your pic & nos ,willing to try role play [email protected] JOHN

THANKS

hotdick69
03-08-2005, 12:26 PM
wah must be damn long q leh..... hope i get a chance...... PM if i have the chance...... :D

asknot3
03-08-2005, 12:29 PM
....No need foto la....did you ask for & see her foto before meeting her? :p

Brinjal
03-08-2005, 12:48 PM
badslavevivian has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Pls reply by pm if available. Thanks.

yehorneh
03-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Hi, can get thru PM as well, pls email
email: [email protected]

badslavevivian
03-08-2005, 02:50 PM
: )
hey guys met a guy last night.. will be meeting somemore i guess.
though the pm box is full, it is not what you think. there were many silly questions asking about my stats or rates when i did specifically state it here :confused:
and what i suspect, some who merely want pics to store among their collection.. hehehe. but tis okay
just woke up and am going to get breakfast. will get back to you guys soon! thanks alot
*kissses* : ) : )
vivian

Historyx
03-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi there, i am still waiting for your pm or you can just mail me direct at my email which is [email protected]
Thanks and cheers!

sadfa
03-08-2005, 02:52 PM
vivian

Hi! does it mean u not working after fri?
can i have your pics too? im not pic collector but i want to know what im getting into.

chenggh
03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Hello vivan,

can i have your contract no??? email to [email protected].. thk..
if best can i have your photo too??

Sincere guy willing to try

TryingOut
03-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi Vivian,

Am interested, please send photo to me. Anychance to meet this Friday?

03-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi, I'm interested. Pls send me yr contact.

Cheers!

Hi all
this is Vivian here.. posted a few messages on the 'hello' board and on another FL thread that mentioned me. here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38501&page=1&pp=15) .

i am not new to the FL scene as i do this everytime i need to make rent. there is no sad sob story to my plight. i am simply a university drop out who moved out to stay on her own and is without a permanent job.

i am 21 this year, chinese mixed, tall, slim, tanned, with shoulder length wavy hair. i am thin and this might be a drawback for those into voluptous women. my stats are as such: 31A <- (A!) / 23 / 32.
i stand at 1.67 and am 43kg.

i use condoms all the time even when giving bjs (though i might lick and suck on the length of your shaft raw) but i strictly observe the 'no internal contact with bodily fluids' rule. meaning, i dont swallow, no CIM, no unprotected sex. no anal. you can however, fuck me in any position(s) you want, and i absolutely love it doggie style.. i also do a pretty mean blow job, i love deep throating with a cold fizzy alcoholic drink, imitating the effects of 'swallowing'..

i stay in the central area and will travel as long as transport is provided.. my house is also available as the housemate will not be around till saturday ; )

my rates are 150 for one hour, 250 for two. or if you want a fast one, 100 for a fast bang.
it might be steep for some, but its non negotiable. feel free to tip of course -wink-

for things like role playing, BDSM.. (i do both DOM and SUB), prices are higher according to what you want me to do.

my physique bests suits those who like skinny/lolita-ish girls and i would love to doll up to cater to your visual pleasure. school girl/dominatrix/demure in lace etcetc.

i am looking to service as much as i can as i have only till saturday. : (
since my profile is very very detailed, do PM me if youd like a picture or to make an appointment. im free nights and days.

at your call, at your service,

bjboy
03-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi vivian,

Could you send your photo to [email protected]? Eager to consider.

Thanks. Awaiting...

Jason

cuntarow
03-08-2005, 04:18 PM
hi vivian can pm mi your num wish to go for a fast one thanks might consider bdsm but i m pretty rough thanks :)

hansolo712
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi vivian, pm me how to contact u. thks

TinMan
03-08-2005, 04:22 PM
though the pm box is full, it is not what you think. there were many silly questions asking about my stats or rates when i did specifically state it here :confused:
and what i suspect, some who merely want pics to store among their collection.. hehehe. but tis okay
just woke up and am going to get breakfast. will get back to you guys soon! thanks alot
*kissses* : ) : )
vivian

hi vivian i thot tat we ve a appt at 1030am at dohby ghaut tis morn? thot it was confirmed last nite. i waited for u til 1130am. nevermind i am stil interested to meet up wif u 2day. :)

Historyx
03-08-2005, 04:48 PM
hi vivian i thot tat we ve a appt at 1030am at dohby ghaut tis morn? thot it was confirmed last nite. i waited for u til 1130am. nevermind i am stil interested to meet up wif u 2day. :)

Wah! Think its a cheat case. so far no one has a fr about her. And worse bro, you kena fly aeroplane. Bombing starts soon i guess....

bongster
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Confirmed not cheat case.. anyway Histroyx... seems like u onli number collector, last time ask ur share share dun wan. but see u actively posting asking for contacts :rolleyes:

badslavevivian
03-08-2005, 04:56 PM

which side were you at? i took NEL and was in the yello dress like hte pic i sent you. on second thoughts i didnt get your pic so was hard to find you. dunno what i was thinking... : /
will make it up to you. should have called me

TinMan
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
i dun think viv is a cheat. we had a gd chat over the email last nite. jst tat she may ve overslept or forgotten abt it. i oso forgot 2 get her no. last nite so no way 2 contact tis morn even though she had my no. nt her fault. :)

CNNcmg
03-08-2005, 04:59 PM
did you ask for & see her foto before meeting her? :p

No le... I din ask also. But she send me a body shot loh....

TinMan
03-08-2005, 05:01 PM
i took the NSL. my mistake tat i din confirm which part of the stn. i dun ve yr no. tat's y i can't contact u. can i meet up wif u later?

bongster
03-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Okie.. go go go bro Tinman.. enjoy yaself.

CNNcmg
03-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Wah! Think its a cheat case. so far no one has a fr about her. And worse bro, you kena fly aeroplane. Bombing starts soon i guess....

There is already a lot of FR on her.. No need to suspect anything.
In fact I call her this morning and have chat with her too.......
No response does not alway means its a fake post.

TinMan
03-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Okie.. go go go bro Tinman.. enjoy yaself.

thks bro bongster. definitely go go go :p

TinMan
03-08-2005, 05:07 PM
which side were you at? i took NEL and was in the yello dress like hte pic i sent you. on second thoughts i didnt get your pic so was hard to find you. dunno what i was thinking... : /

u had my no. rite? i pm u yesterday. i can send it 2 yr email again if u can't find it. :)

cuteboy12345208
03-08-2005, 05:11 PM
thks bro bongster. definitely go go go :p

Go bro Tinman. Vivian is a very nice girl

steamer
03-08-2005, 05:13 PM

viv,
cant pm u. think ur mailbox still full. can u plse pm me ur ctc.
mthks

Ortsac
03-08-2005, 05:51 PM

hey vivian...your mailbox is full..cant pm you...pls pm me your contact. thanks!!

sfit
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi vivian,

really interested in you.

Mind send me pic to see?

Wat are the time avaible for u?

Can do at your rented house? Where is yr house?

[email protected]

Thanks
Sfit

livedinpeace
03-08-2005, 06:15 PM
hi vivian i would like ur pic and ur number so tat can have ur service b4 its closed. :D

nine9nine
03-08-2005, 06:15 PM
viv -
I cant pm u as your box is packed, I will log in again tml morning, hopefully you have cleared your box. Dont forget I have you thursday afternoon as what our pm exchanged.

cya. :cool:

all bros -
btw I realised this thread a lot of bros got an unheathly level of points, guess is kenna zapped by some green eye monster. I kenna zapped 3 points cos he thinks I talking rot! That damned one! :(

Chinababes2001
03-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Hi viv... i am interested in ur advertisements and will be willing to try out a few of ur services... :p

you might wan to send ur resume to my email [email protected]

hope to hear from u soon.

:D

pussywallower95
03-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi vivian,

I'm interested in a 1hr session with you tomorrow anytime after 5pm. At your place if possible. Do PM or email me ([email protected]) your contact to arrange a meetup.

blue_swatch
03-08-2005, 08:32 PM
My lady,

i will appreciate if u can pm me your contact and your photo, i stay in the central area too and looking forward to meeting up with you asap ;)

hornyman 28
03-08-2005, 08:37 PM
hi....juz read on ur thread.....mi stil a new bird here....
so dono wat to aask here....hope u can reply to mi if we can meet up...

urger
03-08-2005, 11:25 PM
:D This is definitely crazier than the macdonald hello kitty! :eek:
Queue is getting longer till JB! hahaha

tanis7811
04-08-2005, 01:06 AM
hi vivian, can we deal?

Reply at [email protected]

astrozz
04-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi Vivian , i'm interested in your services but your pm is full. Ok to pm me your contact ?

Cheers

WARNING : Please read bro alwaysbestdeal's post on this guy ANTHO . He forced FL to do raw . :mad:

cuteboy12345208
04-08-2005, 08:31 AM
WARNING : Please read bro alwaysbestdeal's post on this guy ANTHO . He forced FL to do raw . :mad:

Vivian. Please read the above. Never deal with Antho. Please also see the link below
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=41138

fisher king
04-08-2005, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=badslavevivian]Hi all
this is Vivian here.. posted a few messages on the 'hello' board and on another FL thread that mentioned me.

Viv, you have created a feeding frenzy here. Though I would love to meet you, good sense has to prevail...there is no way to make an appt to see you. Bros, especially latecomers...suggest you find other ways to spend the next few days! Lady Vivien will surely be tied up (I dont mean that literally of course) for a while. Cheers.

cedric_sunny
04-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Vivian, i am interested in meeting up wif you for a slot, when are you avaliable? Care to pm to me, i'll be waiting for your answer.

WahLan
04-08-2005, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=badslavevivian]

Lady Vivien will surely be tied up (I dont mean that literally of course) for a while. Cheers.

Ha Ha... of course, she could also be Tied DOWN :D

jamminghard
04-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi vivian,
Pls. email me at [email protected].
Free mostly every late morning or afternoon.
love to pay your house a visit :)

i_like_devils
04-08-2005, 12:17 PM
hi Vivian,

Can send your contact to me at [email protected].

Cheers

Fantasy_4
04-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Hi Vivian, i know i am jam up in a long Q, But i just have to wait. I am Keen to engaged your service, So pls PM me.. tsk tsk :cool:

tanis7811
04-08-2005, 01:48 PM
hi vivian,

Can send me your contact?
I am interested in the 150 cat

wolfy
04-08-2005, 01:49 PM
wow the queue just keeps on growing and growing :)

it's already thursday and tmr night's the closing date looks like my chances are not too high :(

roymartin
04-08-2005, 02:16 PM
dun know how she gonna to serve all bros here in two days.

wolfy
04-08-2005, 02:28 PM
she just needs to earn enough to cover the rent like she mentioned in her initial post lah. anyway cross fingers and hope you are one of the lucky ones.

dun know how she gonna to serve all bros here in two days.

roymartin
04-08-2005, 05:32 PM

Cheers

Bro Antho still pretty much active.

ANTHO
04-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Aiya , Someone Got The Wrong Person. Every Thing Is Clear Now. Thank Bro Alwaysbestdeal For Clarifying.

jamminghard
04-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi Vivian ,

can send me your contact to [email protected]
I am free next Monday. :)

badslavevivian
04-08-2005, 09:46 PM
haha nah.. i meet up with 1-2 guys one in day, one at night..
would be completely shagged (haha) if i were to service everybody
hence im sorry that i couldnt reply to most.. i just went with those who stated a specific time.
erm.
friday in the daytime is free..
any takers? do say what you WANT and what time..
i WILL send my pic over

badslavevivian
04-08-2005, 09:48 PM
am i being too demanding? if so, i apologise..
well i dont get the whole upping points thing.
bomb away, it doesnt matter.
but for those who are concerned about rep points (its a guy thing right?), i will up when possible.
once again, thanks

Amx 10
04-08-2005, 09:49 PM
hence im sorry that i couldnt reply to most.. i just went with those who stated a specific time.
erm.
i WILL send my pic over

Hi, I am the first few to pm you after ur posting base on time gap leh. Also got state date but u did not reply to pm... :(

Think I am not qualified... :(

CNNcmg
04-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Vivian!!!!
Sorry that day woke you up from your sleep...

I call n arrange got priority or not :p

LED...
04-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Just PM U vivian, Im free on friday.............hope to hear from U........thanks

bongster
04-08-2005, 10:15 PM
erm.
i WILL send my pic over

Vivian tat is the way an FL shld operate, if she everyday service 10 customer den I dun consider FL liao. I consider full time WL. keke..

badslavevivian
04-08-2005, 11:04 PM
i took the NSL. my mistake tat i din confirm which part of the stn. i dun ve yr no. tat's y i can't contact u. can i meet up wif u later?

hey baby no probs.. great seeing you anyway, hope you like the souvenier hehehe ;)

badslavevivian
04-08-2005, 11:05 PM
bongster, snncmg and cuteboy(dunnowhatfucknumbers).. heyhey! reminds me of our tcss we reunite again. hurhur.

cnncmg : arent you in kl? :confused:

CNNcmg
04-08-2005, 11:08 PM
bongster, snncmg and cuteboy(dunnowhatfucknumbers).. heyhey! reminds me of our tcss we reunite again. hurhur.

sure sure.. we go have a few drinks again..
U eat a bit more la...

Fireman
04-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Vivian, I pm you already. Pls let me know your decision. :p

popiah
04-08-2005, 11:26 PM

hi vivian mei mei,

can i dont bonk....but only TCSS with you...

signoff
tcss popiah

CNNcmg
04-08-2005, 11:30 PM

yalor.. damn boring ma... so come in here and past time..
see if u free on saturday or not loh...
we go for a few drinks..

cuteboy12345208
04-08-2005, 11:33 PM

:

Vivian. check your pm and reply leh. Hope to see u for tcss again.

TinMan
04-08-2005, 11:40 PM
hey baby no probs.. great seeing you anyway, hope you like the souvenier hehehe ;)

same feeling too. really enjoy the time wif u last nite. thks for the sovuenior :p . hope 2 c u again.

WahLan
04-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Man, looking at the number of requests i guess no chance already... :( DAMN! SHould have checked the forum earlier..

bongster
05-08-2005, 12:01 AM
same feeling too. really enjoy the time wif u last nite. thks for the sovuenior :p . hope 2 c u again.

Aiyo bro.. up her lar. :)

TinMan
05-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Aiyo bro.. up her lar. :)

oops.. thks for reminding me bro. viv up u :)

chenggh
05-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Hello vivan,

can i have your contract no??? email to [email protected].. thk..
if best can i have your photo too??

Sincere guy willing to try

Hello Vivan,

Hope u receive my private message.........

Sincere guy

mobydick
05-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Viv,

Pm Me ur contact , cumming soon!!!!!

bangbangben
05-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Hi Vivian!

Sincerely interested, please pm me at [email protected]
kindly attach photos if possible
Thanks!

mobydick
05-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Viv,

Pm me ur number, b4 i cum!!!!

clover
05-08-2005, 01:04 AM
to my bad Sex Slave Vivian,

I am still recovering from the other night.....total bliss and a wonderful time.

If you are ever in the mood to fantasize, call me. I've lots more things up my dirty mind. :D

And most of all keep safe.

Clover

jb boy
05-08-2005, 05:20 AM
erm.
i WILL send my pic over
yo. i am free on friday (05/aug/05) am i still eligible for slot?

fcukger
05-08-2005, 05:42 AM
am i qualify for fri morn or nite slot??? me fcuking free lehx... would like to opt for 250/2hr... hahahahahxxx... me HIGH SEX DRIVE... PM me asap if i am qualify k??

cheers,
fcukger :D

juda
05-08-2005, 07:54 AM
sure sure.. we go have a few drinks again..
U eat a bit more la...

She needs to eat not just a bit more but lot more! ;)

clover
05-08-2005, 09:50 AM
She needs to eat not just a bit more but lot more! ;)

...a lot, lot, lot MORE!!! ;)

yohooo
05-08-2005, 10:30 AM
vivian MIA? or apparently she got so many bro that she got no time to reply!!! : :p

skyknight
05-08-2005, 12:53 PM
she's probably a bit tired from sleeping late last night lah... ;)

yohooo
05-08-2005, 01:29 PM
she's probably a bit tired from sleeping late last night lah... ;)

lol ya i guess so... must be so tired... the queue is like soooo long... anyway is she going to continue after today or going stop like what she posted? :(

anglophile
05-08-2005, 02:07 PM
i know its a tad rush. am a british chinese lad here till tml. wld be interested. u free tonight . drop me a email at [email protected] cheers

anglophile
05-08-2005, 02:11 PM
hey viv... am a brit chinese lad here for a few days care to hook up. drop me a msn on [email protected] or something. wld love to leave u my no . let me know. i m sure i cld measure up !
cheers

Fantasy_4
05-08-2005, 03:31 PM
hi vivian, haben hear from you yet. hope to arrange a time any time of the day.. today, tomorrow, Etc.. PM me pls.. Thanks :rolleyes:

Historyx
05-08-2005, 04:09 PM
I think this fl is a fake. So far still no fr on her. I pm her no reply. I reply to this thread also no reply from her. Hmnnn. Weird.

asknot3
05-08-2005, 04:14 PM
I think this fl is a fake. bro...u sure or not? If you call her a fake then you are also calling some well respected bros here fakes as well, as they seem to have verified her.

maybe you wish to read the previous posts first before make such a sweeping statement; all because she did not reply to you? seems like a perfect case of sourgrapes to me. :eek:

Law666
05-08-2005, 04:16 PM
I think this fl is a fake. So far still no fr on her. I pm her no reply. I reply to this thread also no reply from her. Hmnnn. Weird.

if u wan to get her, beside leaving your nos, stated all your available time slots. if she can make it on the time slot, she will contact u.

yanki1
05-08-2005, 04:27 PM
ya bro give her some time. she need to rest also. the amount of email and pm she will be receiving, will take her ages to reply. relax. she might get back to u shortly. :p

youngeric
05-08-2005, 04:32 PM

Hi Historyx!

I don't think it is a fake because she have posted in other threads & think there have been a thread on her before. Plus other Samsters have told me about her before as well.

krazyone
05-08-2005, 04:53 PM
pm me ur pic tx

bangbangben
05-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Vivian... still waiting for ur reply. Kindly reply to [email protected]
Anyone can teach me how to add rep?? me super newbie here....

LED...
05-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Bro here don doubt her cos i just tried her this morning..........so confirm real........... :D .............but just depends on ya luck i guess.........will drop a FR later ...........gtg...........chaos

jb boy
05-08-2005, 07:20 PM
no sound no picture? amybe too busy? its ok. hope to see soem FR over here.

CNNcmg
05-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Bro here don doubt her cos i just tried her this morning..........so confirm real........... :D .......

No need to doubt, there is already another thread on her about a month ago.
Many certified samster has already met her.

MugenEG9
05-08-2005, 07:52 PM
No need to doubt, there is already another thread on her about a month ago.
Many certified samster has already met her.

Ya cfm, chop & verfied....:D "real stuff, cannot bluff". Hehe. Think of Carrie Fisher in in the opening sequence of Return of the Jedi. ;)

Lioncity
05-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Guys, if you still remember this NUS gal, came here and advertise also but not many get to book her. Of course a lot smear that they did and how much fun it was but she remain as it is, unknown.

This one sounded like her or at least the mode of operation. She is also NUS or ex now, only some get to meet her and she don't like pple to write FR on her so no FR so far.

She is selective, may ever ask for your picture before meeting. So far, does this tally with the previous phantom?

Pokimon1
05-08-2005, 11:11 PM

Hey bro. She is FREE on friday.(no charge)
I wan I wan.

ArtDirector
06-08-2005, 11:43 AM
ladies and gentlemen,

had just met up with vivian last nite and i officially declare her currrent period for freelancing CLOSED.

had a very enjoyable session with her last nite, both sexually and "intellectually"? hahah...actually wat i meant was that i totally enjoyed talking with her thru out the session..think i shall leave the FR out lah since its exactly what she described... :D

anyway when we met up it was quite funny cos she went to the wrong hotel and knocked on the door...called me and asked me to open door...i was so excited i ran to the door and opened only to find tat she's not there...end up, hahaha, she was in the wrong hotel. heheheh

oh yah and bro CNNcmg, we were talking abt u..cos strangely enuff both vivan and i think that ur nick CNNcmg is the acroymn for kanninacoming LOL..no offence ok. =)

CNNcmg
06-08-2005, 04:45 PM
ladies and gentlemen,

had just met up with vivian last nite and i officially declare her currrent period for freelancing CLOSED.

oh yah and bro CNNcmg, we were talking abt u..cos strangely enuff both vivan and i think that ur nick CNNcmg is the acroymn for kanninacoming LOL..no offence ok. =)

hahaha... glad you enjoy the session with her.
i myself find that she is a nice and intelligent ger to chat with....
At least not those ah lian type...

Well.. no worries mate....CNNcmg actually = Cum & Neh Neh, mafia cheongster group la... Me just pirated the group name to use here cause dunno what nick to use mah.... Forgotten my old nick which i use to register in 2002.

hmm kanninacoming.. hahahha
maybe shud be cumninnacuming!!!!!!

badslavevivian
06-08-2005, 07:35 PM
^^ hehehe. kaninacoming. :D

anyway i paid rent! : )
didnt meet up with that many people after all.. dont think i can handle that much. kena stood up by one guy who cancelled last minute boo. : X

think some people are angry that i didnt reply them but i couldnt help it. the inbox is always full and many people didnt state what they wanted, just ask for pics and number. i had to mass delete many PMs because i was dumb and didnt realise that i could DOWNLOAD THE MESSAGES (stupid me)

thanks for the compliments guys.. i had fun too ; ) hehe

ill still see people from time to time and not stop entirely of course.. i mean im a free lancer. so be patient, ill find hte time to send the replies..

*kisses*

badslavevivian
06-08-2005, 07:37 PM
hey mr art director. :
knocking on an empty door was rather strange. felt so silly :p
you're my (non official) closing ceremony but hey! bros can still drop me your contacts ok?

bongster
06-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Wat happened?? Kanna zap soo much?

chenggh
07-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Seem like viven want to have a break......

if that is the case...... pls message me when u intend to start your buz.
Thk

CNNcmg
07-08-2005, 09:08 AM
hey mr art director. :
you're my (non official) closing ceremony but hey! bros can still drop me your contacts ok?

hahha.. :P
lets try and go for drinks on friday or next weekends when i get back..

happy000
07-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Hi Vivian,

After reading through the thread I have the urge to meet you however as you have already closed your 'business', hope could meet you when you open your 'business' again.

Will be great to receive your picture at [email protected]

hey mr art director. :

badslavevivian
10-08-2005, 05:13 PM
okie.. hey drinks sounds good. anyway i found a job (management trainee) an they might post me to KL to work.. :confused: die lah. ill be so lost

and yeap i got zapped ALOT probably by those who i couldnt reply to : (

hmm. any takers tonight? :p
strangely, doing this is addictive. its hard to stop man, once you start. (pringles once you pop you cant stop?) hehehe

sibehsiong
10-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi vivien, your pm is full again whilst mine is always available. So pm me or email me for appt.
Thanks

okie.. hey drinks sounds good. anyway i found a job (management trainee) an they might post me to KL to work.. :confused: die lah. ill be so lost

and yeap i got zapped ALOT probably by those who i couldnt reply to : (

hmm. any takers tonight? :p
strangely, doing this is addictive. its hard to stop man, once you start. (pringles once you pop you cant stop?) hehehe

badslavevivian
10-08-2005, 05:17 PM
uh from 8pm onwards.. hehe sorry
stats on first page

sadfa
10-08-2005, 05:21 PM
uh from 8pm onwards.. hehe sorry
stats on first page

so when u goin to kl. after that, means u no longer doing fl?

badslavevivian
10-08-2005, 05:25 PM
hmm dunno how long ill be posted there also..
hmm mebbe i should check out hte kl scene... :D heard its more fun there

sadfa
10-08-2005, 05:31 PM

u better let us know when u going, so those who want to try can plan ahead.

steamer
10-08-2005, 05:36 PM

i dun think kl fl scene is more fun hor, esp $ wise..if tat is wat u mean. :)

CNNcmg
10-08-2005, 08:12 PM

Wah... next time I go I jio you.. :P

pppp46
10-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Viv,

When are you going off? Kindly enlighten us! :D

CoolAlvin
10-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Viv,

When are you going off? Kindly enlighten us! :D
Bro, pls spare Nicole a thot and not use her pic as ur avatar.

It will be big trouble for her if her friends and family see her pic....pls hv a heart.

Sam...can u pls help?

pppp46
10-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Bro, pls spare Nicole a thot and not use her pic as ur avatar.

It will be big trouble for her if her friends and family see her pic....pls hv a heart.

Sam...can u pls help?

Sorry!! Mistake! Removed!

CoolAlvin
10-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Thank u for sparing a thot for her.

CNNcmg
10-08-2005, 08:39 PM

No need die one lah... Here got many samster base in KL one also..
Plus many like me who goes in there now and then...
Maybe even more fun... kakaka

Make sure you leave a contact number....

kanninacoming....

badslavevivian
10-08-2005, 10:17 PM
ok man. exciting. am posted there as a management trainee.. everythings a rush. am going down to see the place and report to the co. on friday..

so anyway yeap i didnt meet anyone : X kena dua due to miscommunication on both our parts. im so silly.

also... how do i change the topic of the thread? its time to take away the 'till friday' thingy. :confused:

am not pleased to see that theres no FR.. hey constructive criticism please... i seriously can take it. best to know how to improve my skills. dont try to be nice, so annoying. and yeap, i already know i have to eat more hahah

CNNcmg
10-08-2005, 10:20 PM
also... how do i change the topic of the thread? its time to take away the 'till friday' thingy. :confused:

am not pleased to see that theres no FR.. hey constructive criticism please... i seriously can take it. best to know how to improve my skills. dont try to be nice, so annoying. and yeap, i already know i have to eat more hahah

Perhaps start a new thread then...

badslavevivian
12-08-2005, 04:14 PM
thanks to the guy i met up with last night. the rest of the bros, got your contacts.. will come back on some weekends. am confirmed moving there. kl meetups? hehe. weekend bangs! ;)

thing is, i was supposed to leave this morning but the moving company screwed up on me. :/ anyidea how to get a truck to move all by barang there cheaply? argh im so lost

clover
12-08-2005, 04:36 PM
thanks to the guy i met up with last night. the rest of the bros, got your contacts.. will come back on some weekends. am confirmed moving there. kl meetups? hehe. weekend bangs! ;)

All the best and good luck and wishes!!
I sincerely hope you make a sucess of things over there and don't have to come back to this forum (I mean it!!)

Thanks for the good times.

BTW the avatar is **definitely** not you. Again, hopefully, you might want to use that as your target!!

Brinjal
12-08-2005, 04:43 PM

thing is, i was supposed to leave this morning but the moving company screwed up on me. :/ anyidea how to get a truck to move all by barang there cheaply? argh im so lost

U available now ? :)

deedesilover
12-08-2005, 04:50 PM
think some people are angry that i didnt reply them but i couldnt help it. the inbox is always full and many people didnt state what they wanted, just ask for pics and number. i had to mass delete many PMs because i was dumb and didnt realise that i could DOWNLOAD THE MESSAGES (stupid me)Their probably pissed cause you offered something and probably didn't keep to it.do PM me if youd like a picture or to make an appointment.That's why you've got lotsa requests asking for picture(s) and you mass deleted all those requests.

badslavevivian
12-08-2005, 07:13 PM
clover that IS me. i have the full pic with my head.
theres NO cleavage at all on the chest, jus ta bra like the one i wore when i met you, only different colour.
oh yeah and pre hip tattoo

CNNcmg
12-08-2005, 07:15 PM
theres NO cleavage at all on the chest, jus ta bra like the one i wore when i met you, only different colour.

Good.. save the trouble of sending out pic also..

pl9288
12-08-2005, 07:23 PM

sis..

the reason why he said tat earlier...

guess the room was too dim tat time :D

asdfg
13-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Sent a pm to u a couple of days ago. Would really like to get pics to see what I'm getting myself into. I'll be leaving for the states again in a few days, so I wanna maybe get something arranged soon if you're free.

asdfg
13-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Sent a pm a couple of days ago, guess it was deleted with the rest :P

Just read you're leaving for KL. Was really hoping to maybe arrange something, but I myself'll be leaving for the states in a few days. On the off chance u'll be available in the next couple of days, pls send me ur pics, and we can mebbe arrange something in the next few days.

Miss local girls. Need a quick fix of something local before I go:P

asdfg
13-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Sent a pm a couple of days ago, guess it was deleted with the rest :P

Just read you're leaving for KL. Was really hoping to maybe arrange something, but I myself'll be leaving for the states in a few days. On the off chance u'll be available in the next couple of days, pls send me ur pics, and we can mebbe arrange something in the next few days.

Miss local girls. Need a quick fix of something local before I go:P

asdfg
13-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Hi, sent a pm a couple of days ago, guess it was deleted with the rest.

Heard ur going to KL, was really hoping to arrange smthing before I leave for the states. If ur still around, could u pm me ur pics? I'd really like to get something together in the next couple of days.

Really need to satisfy my craving for local stuff before I go:P If not, the good luck and I'll try again in a few months :P

<btw, apologies if this message comes out multiple times, last couple of times I tried, couldn't seem to send>

supercali
13-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Heard ur leaving for KL. Was really hoping to arrange smthing before I left for the states.

If ur still around in the next few days, pls pm me with ur pics and i'll reply asap. I really wanna get smthing together in the next couple of days.

Need to satisfy my craving for local stuff before I go:P If u won't be free, then all the best, and I guess I'll try again in a few months time:P

asdfg
13-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Heard ur leaving for KL. Was really hoping to arrange smthing before I left for the states.

If ur still around in the next few days, pls pm me with ur pics and i'll reply asap. I really wanna get smthing together in the next couple of days.

Need to satisfy my craving for local stuff before I go:P If u won't be free, then all the best, and I guess I'll try again in a few months time:P

hornyspiderman
04-01-2006, 04:11 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ....more on her