PDA

View Full Version : FL Carol

CNNcmg
06-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Just doing this FL a favor...
She is off on Monday afternoon and need to raise money by meeting with 1-2 clients.

Anyone interested please PM me and you can sms her for the arrangement.

For FR and damage, see the attached thread.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33954

Only those with rep points need to PM me, I dont wish to be flooded.
Please note CD is a must!.

CNNcmg
06-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Just to add,

Those available on Monday afternoon will be given priority.
The prefered location I think should is lavender 81..., but u can discuss with her directly...

knn.. for those who wanna zap, zap me loh.... I not particular about points anyway. FYI, if you zap me because i raw her, remember that was before she do FL...

bongster
06-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Bro CNN is a real gentleman, anyway she is damned horny and her looks as a MILF I rate as 6/10 nt too bad and her boobs very firm.

popiah
06-08-2005, 05:27 PM
hi bro CNN,

wow......Widow...wooooooo......too bad only on monday afternoon....

wait till i recover my Qii....would like to try this widow....and somemore unlimited shots..(correct me if i'm wrong)

signoff
Widow popiah

CNNcmg
06-08-2005, 05:31 PM
hi bro CNN,

wow......Widow...wooooooo......too bad only on monday afternoon....

wait till i recover my Qii....would like to try this widow....and somemore unlimited shots..(correct me if i'm wrong)

signoff
Widow popiah

hahaha.. yeah unlimited.. the more you do, the happier she is le...
I also buay tahan.....
Anyway some of your BOSS memebre have her nos, so u can anytime get it one..
Other then monday afternoon, rest of time u have to wait lo... she sometimes work OT on evening one.. If no OT, then usually can.

urger
06-08-2005, 08:41 PM
She is off on Monday afternoon and need to raise money by meeting with 1-2 clients.

Maybe this time she is trying to raise money for her expecting baby done by u the last time u did her RAW! LOL!

Bro Cnncmg, u must give her more financial help maybe. LOL!
:D

tombRaider1714
06-08-2005, 09:26 PM
hello Brothers and Samsters,

i am available Monday afternoon, but i am not a BOSS member. May someone tell me how to join the BOSS club ?

i am quite new to this site and stillworking hard to have rep power. Can anyone pm me her contact ? i am keen leh..

susuyamyam
06-08-2005, 09:32 PM
hey bro CNNmg,

PM me her contact man, I hope she is as pretty as Jesslyn. Btw did u try the contacts i pass u?

juda
06-08-2005, 11:04 PM
She is off on Monday afternoon and need to raise money by meeting with 1-2 clients....

Carol is a very nice lady & her service is good! ;)

CNNcmg
07-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Maybe this time she is trying to raise money for her expecting baby done by u the last time u did her RAW! LOL!
:D

Oops.. teach me never raw liao..
Anyway pple i thing tied up liao one .. lol..

PM me her contact man, I hope she is as pretty as Jesslyn. Btw did u try the contacts i pass u?

Done... havent leh.. been busy travelling plus not really tempted yet loh...
Thanks anyway

GuyNeedOfSex
07-08-2005, 12:38 AM
Only monday afternoon ah?
CAnnot on monday evening ah?
I oni free on evening leh.
Is the damage still the same?

CNNcmg
07-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Her damage is 150/unlimited/2hr

She currently has a full time office job and other then Monday afternoon (when she is off); she will only deal in the evening ocassionally if she have no OT.

Anyway do not PM me anymore.. I have response to about 10 samster now...
She should have enough for next week.

=== Temporary Close =====

nukebomb
07-08-2005, 11:38 AM
After reading yr FR is really seducing, will up u when regain power.

cubic
07-08-2005, 12:12 PM
hi bro cnnmg,

I had the previously but she did not response leh. Anyway, is her nbr : 943****2 ?

Thanks,

bochap22
07-08-2005, 12:34 PM
For FR and damage, see the attached thread.

Bro Cnncmg, Care to introduce me this carol to me?
Bro Urger refers me to u. I am his old time friend lah.
Hope u can help me this newbies.:)

And to the rest of the senior bros here, a big HI! to u from me!

Thank u in advance.

ahberthen
07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
CNNcmg. I am surprised that Bro bongster never come in and zap you for doing her RAW.
Just a friendly advice, not good to advertise her as a RAW queen. Some brudders here will take advantage of that knowledge and force her to do RAW.

GuyNeedOfSex
07-08-2005, 04:41 PM

She currently has a full time office job and other then Monday afternoon (when she is off); she will only deal in the evening ocassionally if she have no OT.

Anyway do not PM me anymore.. I have response to about 10 samster now...
She should have enough for next week.

Wow i love Office lady leh.
Can pass me her contact when she ready to accept new deals again?

clover
07-08-2005, 05:54 PM

Correction-leh!
Damage stated is now 150/2shots/2hr :D

Thanks bro CnnCMG, owe you drinks.

GuyNeedOfSex
07-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Correction-leh!

I dun mind the number of shots.
Jus pm mi her contacts when she can.

suckerll
07-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Correction-leh!

seems like shé's getting more 'street smart' by narrowing down her criteria :(

CNNcmg
07-08-2005, 09:55 PM
CNNcmg. I am surprised that Bro bongster never come in and zap you for doing her RAW.
Just a friendly advice, not good to advertise her as a RAW queen. Some brudders here will take advantage of that knowledge and force her to do RAW.

Bro.. appreciated your advice...
I oredi kenna zap many times for that previous posting... lol

Let me explain again ..... she dun do raw as a FL....
At the time when i did the posting, she has already left the scene for about 2 years and has tested clean.....
And after she comes back into FL, I meet her once and dun dare to do raw with her anymore. And neither has she ... as far as I am aware.

And I dun do raw also.. there where times during my travel, after i bring the ger to my room and realise that no CD, I will just pay the ger off and forget about bonking them....

I treasure my life a lot also le....

Anyway... please do not PM me anymore..
She now only doing at most 1-2 clients a week and I think I have given out enough contact for now.

flcult
09-08-2005, 01:23 AM
so anyone got updates on this lovely lady?

mugen_76
09-08-2005, 01:39 AM
[QUOTE=CNNcmg]Bro.. appreciated your advice...
I oredi kenna zap many times for that previous posting... lol

Hi bro,

Nice FR, i love OL and is keen to try her..pls if possible keep me in the loop if you happen to distribute her number again to all bros here..i do have some for exchange also if you keen..

Cheers

clover
09-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Firstly, thanks CNNcmg for the contact. Was able to meet her this afternoon for some fun.

She's a 30+ lady, when she came I got a shock as she look like my sister-in-law die-leaow-lah! but fortunately not! As at the end of a long work, both of us look tired out, can see it on her face and eyes, but we still get it down for a session.

Look wise, she is as stated 30+, slim, nice body (slim) and boobs (at least a B-size with large nips). Those who are SYT lovers, this is not for you as she is more of a "mature" look (I think she has kids before and has scars). Good thing is that she is well proportioned and as flesh in all the right areas!

First round was easy going and she is all over my body (me too!) and we were rumbining and feeling our way through each other. After about half-hour, both of us were dripping wet and ready for each other. Her BJ skills are excellent and she is very accommmodating. For her age, she is still wet and tight! And in a few minutes we were through. Rest for just 5 minutes and tcss for a bit but as she wrap her body around me, my bro straight away stand up (never like that with SYT!) Looks like my lil bro also like some age with the ladies. The second round was not as steamy as the first but by that time, both of us were beyond care and both ready for it. I slipped into her easily and man, it was good. Never cum like that for a long time within 1 hr and one after the other so soon (I old already lah!). At the end of the 2nd round, she went to was up and she wanted to come back to the bed to keep me company, but could see that she wanted to be somewhere (could sense this), so gave her the green light, as I also knock out already.

I think it must be the age and experience and similarities that make the session so nice. Very unlike the other FL experiences, but more like meeting your lover on a "sneak" visit in the afternoons. She said it was more like a blind date. Not for you chaps who are going for looks and body etc, but more for an easy GF like session of "clean" sex. She is definitely going to find someone who is going for regular sessions.

Thanks bro CNNCmg, owe you drinks on this one. :D

Note: For specs/statistics/costing and other factual information, please read thread. She is also working at the same time and so have small time window for FL. Also, you will know who to ask.

CNNcmg
09-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Firstly, thanks CNNcmg for the contact. Was able to meet her this afternoon for some fun.

Thanks bro CNNCmg, owe you drinks on this one. :D

Thanks for the Fr bro...
U can buy me a kopi if we meet then.... glad you enjoy the session.
Defiitely a FL that you go to release and good sex and not look...

suckerll
09-08-2005, 11:21 AM
She's a 30+ lady, when she came I got a shock as she look like my sister-in-law die-leaow-lah! but fortunately not!seems like u have committed 'ádultery' by banging ur 'sis-in-law' huh? :D

bongster
09-08-2005, 12:06 PM

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33954&page=2&pp=15

Read my post on this page.

CNNcmg
09-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Bro, Aberthen,

GOt zap... Why no leh...

I kenna zap by 5 person for that posting....
And I kenna zap by Sam 5 times for other posting....
And kenna zap by 2 others samster for dunno what reason....

So u say leh??

Anyway points not important to me.... The posting was to help Carol find clients and there is so many WL along GL
Also I travel often and dun really need to depends on local FL...

Oh yeah... I also never insist or even ask people to "Up me" (My anal still virgin) for any contact I give them...

Okay... gotta leave the damn room and do some real work while you guys enjoy the National Day holiday then...

specialvice
09-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Nice FR...
Too bad I newbie dun qualify for contact...

MantaRay
09-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Bro.. U steady... 够朋友。
:)
Bro, Aberthen,

GOt zap... Why no leh...

I kenna zap by 5 person for that posting....
And I kenna zap by Sam 5 times for other posting....
And kenna zap by 2 others samster for dunno what reason....

So u say leh??

Anyway points not important to me.... The posting was to help Carol find clients and there is so many WL along GL
Also I travel often and dun really need to depends on local FL...

Oh yeah... I also never insist or even ask people to "Up me" (My anal still virgin) for any contact I give them...

Okay... gotta leave the damn room and do some real work while you guys enjoy the National Day holiday then...

clover
09-08-2005, 02:20 PM
seems like u have committed 'ádultery' by banging ur 'sis-in-law' huh? :D

Don't say until like that lah!
When I look through peep-hole and saw her, my lil brother suddenly shrink, balls also shrink!!
If my sis-in-law, then I dead-lah! She very hiong one-eh!

BTW did I mention the nice stereo and sound effects that come with the session. Not like other "pre-mix" sounds these one got tempo and volume control depending on how you play the system. Unlike the maid, which was loud and funky, this is more the popular-rock-tempo type!!

Steam-man!!

suckerll
09-08-2005, 03:29 PM
BTW did I mention the nice stereo and sound effects that come with the session. Not like other "pre-mix" sounds these one got tempo and volume control depending on how you play the system. Unlike the maid, which was loud and funky, this is more the popular-rock-tempo type!!steady man!!! :eek:

axor3333
09-08-2005, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=clover]Firstly, thanks CNNcmg for the contact. Was able to meet her this afternoon for some fun.

She's a 30+ lady, when she came I got a shock as she look like my sister-in-law die-leaow-lah! but fortunately not! As at the end of a long work, both of us look tired out, can see it on her face and eyes, but we still get it down for a session.

Bro Clover

If she yr sister in law, She also shock, You caught her doing FL she also worry meh not you

cheer
axor

wahlau_7
11-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Would like to thank Bro CNNcmg for the contact.

Most of the stats are in the thread, shall not go into it. More of a MILF, with freckles and like to have her nipples tweeked and rolled, quite good stereo moans as well. Had quite an enjoyable 2 shots sessions.

CNNcmg
11-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Would like to thank Bro CNNcmg for the contact.

Most of the stats are in the thread, shall not go into it. More of a MILF, with freckles and like to have her nipples tweeked and rolled, quite good stereo moans as well. Had quite an enjoyable 2 shots sessions.

Thanks for the Fr bro... Hope you enjoy it the session then..
The stero sound is definitely real and can be quite a real turn on... :p

I still have about 5 samster who requested her contact from me..
Please wait till I check with her if it is okay when I get back to sg...
She dun really need that many clients..

wahlau_7
11-08-2005, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=CNNcmg]Thanks for the Fr bro... Hope you enjoy it the session then..
The stero sound is definitely real and can be quite a real turn on... :p

Hi Bro, yeah your are right the stereo is a turn on and that probably assisted the second shot. Btw, have also upped your point (sorry can only up a miserly 1 pt). Thanks again.

CNNcmg
11-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Hi Bro, yeah your are right the stereo is a turn on and that probably assisted the second shot. Btw, have also upped your point (sorry can only up a miserly 1 pt). Thanks again.

No problem.. me not too particular abt it anyway.

funseeker
11-08-2005, 11:54 PM
No problem.. me not too particular abt it anyway.

Brother CNNcmg, thanks for the contact. Had a sexxion with Carol this evening. First time did a local. hehe.. anyway, a nice bonk with good 'music'. Cheers

Rockhardzzz
12-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Bro CNN,
we member leh........ can sms me hios contact bo?

Kam sia kam sia

sk2000sg
14-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Fisrt of all must thanks to bro CNNcng for the lobang,

sms carol last week no reply, may be too many repond ? tried sms yesterday, bingo ! setted at H81 joo chiat.

Following is my rating;

look : 6/10 ( is she do some make up will be better)
age : as mention by bro CNNcmg ( she told me her age too)
ht : abt 168
wt : 50 kgs
body : slim, tall but only set back birth mark on the tummy
boob: B+, firm nei nei ( one of the best I had seen)
fingering : yes
bbj : yes, with good suction and hardwork
fj : 7/10, tight pussy very wet
rtf : yes

overall good sexion with her, attitude friendly just as meeting old friend. Good experiend on the bed, tried diff position and good sound system (moans) cos from carol.

havana
14-08-2005, 03:51 PM
broCNNCMG,can keep me on hold first cos not lack of $.fuck 2 much milf liao.
who got bigBOOBS lisa or her?

CNNcmg
14-08-2005, 03:55 PM
broCNNCMG,can keep me on hold first cos not lack of $.fuck 2 much milf liao.
who got bigBOOBS lisa or her?

Bro,
I think Lisa got bigger boob la....
Not sure about Lisa sound system or service. So no comments loh.
Look wise maybe Carol slightly better.

Prolink
10-08-2006, 01:38 PM
any one still in touch with carol?...been trying to get her for some days now...but to no avalia
Bro,
I think Lisa got bigger boob la....
Not sure about Lisa sound system or service. So no comments loh.
Look wise maybe Carol slightly better.

juda
10-08-2006, 09:43 PM
any one still in touch with carol?...been trying to get her for some days now...but to no avalia

She is still as good as before.... :p

nrc2
11-08-2006, 02:04 AM
hi..can PM me her contact..thx

BigBlueBird71
11-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Can PM me her contact?

xiao liao
11-08-2006, 08:30 AM
reading all the FRs, this carol sounds familiar.... is she the one from Jurong east??? ... i think could be the same one....xiao liao