PDA

View Full Version : PRC Wen Wen good massage plus bbbj & cim

Heritage
10-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi all bros,
I want to share with all my bros here especially those that guide or pass me the contact when I was a newbie....Really thanks all the bros.......Hope bro here dont zap me if my FR is not good as my english is really poor or if any bro are happy with my FR, hope you can up my point for a encouragement. This FR is last saturday as I was busy with my work so till now then write...hope all bro dont mind....

Last Sat, I was really boring and horny, so I try to surf one of the massage website and I saw this PRC call Wen Wen that willing to do outcall massage, from the pic I can see that her figure is really good. so I try to sms her in English ( try luck and see whether shee know English )

I sms: Are you free later? wish to make a appointment with you?
she replied: yes I am free

I sms: wat service do you provide?
she replied: full body massage plus full special service is $120 excluding room

I was rather tired so I try to ask for a BBBJ & cim

I sms: I just wan a massage and blow job without cap & come into mouth.( just try my luck as most of the PRC dont do that ). can u do that can how much?
she replied: yes 90 without room.

I sms: too X lah, if 70 without room then I ok
she replied :ok

so we arrange to meet at the X hotel, after I check in, I quickly sms her the room no and she replied that give her 10min, so I waited and waited and finally the door bell rang. When I open the door, I saw a pretty gal that the figure is really very very good standing of me. we TCSS for a while and we proceed to bath, she really clean up for me but quite SOP. then we proceed to the bed, she take off my bed suit and massage for me first, from the the top to the bottom and from the back to the front. The massage is really good...the best part is when she massage my didi, she suddenly give me a deep throat and play with my ball, I was so shocked and I really love that feeling that she just suck it without let you know and make your high. her bbbj is dann good and deep throat, the best is she will look at you when doing the bbbj and ask you do u like it??? of course and I wan more so she continue to bbbj. I start to auto roam her breast and suck her pussy when we change to 69...good not smelly.....really cant tahan liao, I say I going to come and she suck even more deep throat and faster, the feeling is really good, finally I released to her mouth and she say keep sucking till the last drop then proceed to the bathroom.I can say that she is really a hardworking gal......after our shower, I ask whether I can intro some bros to her and she agree....

Face: 7.5/10
body:9/10
boobs: 36c 23 24
bbbj: 9/10
cim: Yes
FJ: never try ( will try the next time )
Frenching: never try ( I think she will do it if you try )
Really got the gf feeling
$70 without room ( massage & bbbj & cim ) depend how you bargain.
$120 without room ( Full massage & full special service )
Hi all bro,
I am not the OKT, just wan to share this with all my bro here especially those bro that take care of me in the past....really thanks to all the bro....pls pm me if you wan the contact and hope someone will up my point if u r happy with my FR but pls dont zap me if my FR is bad and just let me know and I will improve in future. by the way, I going to knock off liao as I only able to access net tmorrow morning, so pls be patient and I will try my best to reply.

No_Sex
10-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share her contact with me? Thanks

HuiGe3387
10-08-2005, 05:52 PM
What age ?

bjboy
10-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi Bro, your pm box is overload, could you share the contact? Thanks in advance.

sibeyjio
10-08-2005, 06:36 PM
she replied: yes 90 without room.

I sms: too X lah, if 70 without room then I ok
she replied :ok

Lucky chap... makes people jealous and super gian gian!!! :mad:

chikobai
10-08-2005, 09:32 PM
hello bro heritage

mind giving me the contact of this wenwen ?

thanx

GuyNeedOfSex
10-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Can pass me her contact number?
Wish to try her too.

xiao liao
10-08-2005, 11:03 PM
bro, good fr...can share the contact? pm me... tks... :D xiao liao

powDerful
10-08-2005, 11:45 PM
brother..can share wenwen's contact??
i PM u, but your PM full liao!

Fireman
11-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Bro, can pm her contact? Your pm full liao? :p

Heritage
11-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Hi all,
Sorry for the late reply.....I will let try to reply the bros asap.Pls give me some time....hope someone can up my point if my FR is ok....Thanks

Heritage
11-08-2005, 01:15 AM
What age ?

Hi bro,
Accordingly to her the age is 26.

cookiekoh
11-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi bro, may i ask which massage website u go to?? :D can PM me the website tks

Heritage
11-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Hi all,
I had pm the contact to some of the senior here to verify first, pls be patient and will try to give out again once verify. Thanks and sorry.

bongster
11-08-2005, 02:03 AM
This gal from sgmassage.com go there sign up FOC and you can get a lot of contact... be careful of this wenwen... damned pesky keep smsing u

popiah
11-08-2005, 02:09 AM
This gal from sgmassage.com go there sign up FOC and you can get a lot of contact... be careful of this wenwen... damned pesky keep smsing u

hi bro bongster,

you kanna before.....she keeps pestering you...dont mind can you ask her to pester me instead of you. :D

signoff
pestering popiah

bongster
11-08-2005, 02:17 AM
Bro.. dunno leh.. I called her once using my cheonging HP.. den she keep sms mi and calling liao.. I just fuck care lor.. :P damned clever use english to sms.. I always tot other FL..

Heritage
11-08-2005, 02:19 AM

Hi bro,
Thanks for your reminder, but till now still ok, she haven sms or call me...will look out.

Icekopi
11-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Hi bros,

I tried her once and for me no RTF but.............................................
Try not to use your personal hp to contact this wenwen cos once she have your no, she will keep on smsing u asking u when you free, she miss u and all that crap.

So for bros with tigress at home, take note(not worth if anything happen to your marriage because of cheonging)!!!!!

Gd Luck

takashi926
11-08-2005, 07:50 PM
tried her this afternoon
reached hotel 81 waited for half an hour Zzz.... nothing much to shout abt her look but boobs really quite big.. hav a quick shower and start to massage ... then of coz i auto roaming abit on her boobs .. but quite saggy liao then bbbj for awhile onli start to action ... over all quite a gd bonk but she dun bring KY along .. bonk too long abit dry nearly cannot finisht he mission

look : 5/10
bbbj : 5/10 (too short for me)
body : 7/10
fj : 7/10

cheers :D

MG69
12-08-2005, 01:01 AM
suppose to meet her at 7.30pm but she fly me aeroplane......
:(

Doggone!
14-08-2005, 12:17 AM
My thanks to Bro Heritage for providing the contact.

Managed to contact her and had a session.
Did not want a FJ but requested for a massage cum BBBJ/CIM.
Massage sop but also not those "touch touch no strength" type.
Friendly and service-oriented girl and no rush.
Also enjoyed painting her and seeing her cum.
Overall very satisfactory session to me as managed to
make me cim (combination od HJ) but no swallowing!

For more detailed FR, recommend refer to threadstarter's FR.

Heritage
15-08-2005, 04:19 PM
My thanks to Bro Heritage for providing the contact.

For more detailed FR, recommend refer to threadstarter's FR.

As long as you like that...thanks....

Ah Seah
22-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Just try her again. Enjoy FJ, and bbbj session. I like slim gal with heavy tops, especailly she is on top of you. 30D (she claim) is very close to F4 Amy Burst line....

Haven't try CIM. may be will try it next visit before she return.

My FR

Face: 7
Body:8
small build.
BBBj: 8
FJ: 9
HJ: never try
CIM: haven't try

terrence74
22-09-2005, 05:53 PM
hi bro can i have her hp no
my e-mail is [email protected]
thk

p_zhanQ
30-05-2008, 09:30 AM
hi bro heritage, can u share me her contact? thanks alot! im learning from u bros! =D