PDA

View Full Version : $60 Bony Petite PRC - Xiao Yeh

anikin
19-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Firstly must thank bro Dotcom for providing the contact for this petite girl from Zhejiang ...

on her yesterday after DC's good recommendations ... really small size, not even 1.6m. probably 1.55m, small girl size. but boobs were quite a handful & pointed!!! yummy, my type. looks quite good to me, FI at least a 6.5. may be a bit bone bone for some, quite skinny. those who go for bah chai ones may not like it ...

attitude good, no rush. bj so so, better than none. but knn, no frenching ... turns her head away whenever i got close to the lips. may be my bed skills not so good :p

good point about her is that she is young, only 20yo, with a tight tight cb ... for me game over within 30 mins ... but can still consider a good fark ... knees a bit weak after that ... ;)

RTF: recommended if you don't mind the bones. anyway, worth the $60 u pay in my opinion ...

raymondl3est
19-08-2005, 12:55 PM
bro anikin can i have this bone bone gal contact pls
thanks first :p

suckerll
19-08-2005, 02:01 PM
really small size, not even 1.6m. probably 1.55m, small girl size. but boobs were quite a handful & pointed!!! yummy, my type. looks quite good to me, FI at least a 6.5. may be a bit bone bone for some, quite skinny. those who go for bah chai ones may not like it ...
RTF: recommended if you don't mind the bones. anyway, worth the $60 u pay in my opinion ...got pics or not bro? :cool:

iamhuman
19-08-2005, 02:03 PM
bro anikin, care to share this contact? Tks and appreciate it

anikin
20-08-2005, 01:46 AM
got pics or not bro? :cool:

looks wise i think should not dissappoint most brudders lah ...

Lim's World
20-08-2005, 09:26 AM
hI... can u pm me her contact.. i am free in the weekends as my wife is out of town... thks..

simplyfun
20-08-2005, 11:15 AM
bro... pm your liao.. hope to hear from you soon :D

RepulsE
20-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Hey bro..ur inbox full le .. . faster read & del le...Since I cant pm U...then can U pm me instead ? haha ..plz.. :D

Wnana her contact...ThankX brO..

anikin
21-08-2005, 02:12 AM
replied to most pm liao. apologies to those who did not receive any contact as it wasn't easy for me to check if u r a genuine cheongster, especially those who have very few posts. pls check the newbies folder on how to go about getting contacts.

cheers to all & make the most of the remaining weekend ...

martin22
21-08-2005, 02:50 AM
its cheap for a young gal. and its tight CB. realy will enjoy.. bro pm her contact. thanks

SSSS69SG
22-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Thanks bro anikin for the contact, tried her just now and arrange to meet her at Lor 18 Hotel Fragrance and within minutes she came.

She is indeed one of those " SYT " and although she is petite in size but her boobs is reasonable big. She works in a KTV at night and therefore need to arrange with her before 9.30pm. She will leave to Hongkong on 28.08.05 and then will be back in few days time. She allowed me to french with great GF feelings but don`t allows me to lick because of ticklishness and here is my short FR on her.

Home town : Zhe jiang
Looks: 8.5/10 (sweet and quite pretty with a pair of big eyes)
Height: A bit short about 1.57cm
Boobs: Reasonable good I think is 34C.
Bj: 6/10 (too short)
Fj: 8/10 (wet and accomodating but quite bushy over there)
Overall: 8/10 (friendly, gentle and accomodating)
Damages: $90 ($60+tips+hotel)
RTF: yes

For those bros who want her contact please contact the threadstarter (bro Anikin).

Cheers.

anikin
22-08-2005, 02:30 AM
She allowed me to french with great GF feelings but don`t allows me to lick because of ticklishness and here is my short FR on her.

nice one bro. must tell me how to french gals leh ... everytime i don't seem to be able to do that ... may be i got bad breath ... :D

SSSS69SG
22-08-2005, 10:34 AM
nice one bro. must tell me how to french gals leh ... everytime i don't seem to be able to do that ... may be i got bad breath ... :D

Normally I will put a menthol sweet that smells like peppermint in my mouth before action and maybe she like the smells...haha...ha.

Hope its works for you....

cheers.

Protonut
22-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks bro anikin for the contact, tried her this afternoon.Meet her at Lor 18 H81.

" SYT " and petite in size but her boobs is reasonable big, min "C"., with a very friendly smile. Not for those who like big frame type. I can easily carry her with 1 hand, ~ 45 kg, small waistline 26". Overall, very enjoyable.

Horchew
23-08-2005, 03:05 AM
Hail to Bro.Anikin! Super quick reply to my humble request for XY's contact nos. Immediately I thought, huh, maybe his name Anikin becos he's a super quickie!! (just joking, no ill intentions)
Anyway, called XY she's having dinner at 2am, at Lor 20 coff shop. Arrange to meet up 30mins later, told me to pick her up at lor 23...opp.
30 mins later she called, where r u? I'm on the way.....sped at 120 kmph, arv in 8mins at Lor 23. She waiting infrnt of UOB.
Hop up...off we go, check in & we started chatting like old friends. Somehow we did hit it off pretty well, although I was warned her svc not much to talk abt!, the adage "1 man's meat = another man's poison" came to mind.
We got chatting, she slowly undress on the bed & started peeling off my clothes 1 by 1, while stroking didi gently. I swirl and sucked her nicely develop boobs, initially I thought was fake but upon checking thoroughly concluded it's a real stuff.
My fingers started stroking & playing her pussy, while I kept busy frenching her (she no bad breath! + points) and alternating to suck & tongue play her nips. She started to get wet...
pushed me over on my back, cat bath me started fr my neck, to nips, belly, thighs & knees! WOW....great feeling! I tuned her nipple and caress her back with my long nails, could see her goose bumps appearing!
She capped didi & started on a deep BJ.....helicopter skills alternating between DeepThr, Nice and pleasing!
She mounted me, started slow & progress to rodeo rider...she was def enjoying herself! while I con't tuning for higher decibel stereo sound effect on her nipples! She came & I set her on her back, did her missionary, then scissors, legs up & finally again missionary. french her more....lick her neck & suck on those well endowed melons, finally came hard trushed. She looked at me with deep eye contact, smile and burst out laughing together! We both like long deprived couple...hugged me tight and clamped my "still-hard" rod with her meimei.
Few mins later, we both had shower & chatted some more even while getting dressed.Asked me if I wanted her to stay 4'overnight, said company me till 2pm nex day, but I only bk rm 4' 1 hr, so I said next time. Tonight also tired due to work stress earlier.
Send her back to lor23 & sayonara...go back sleep like baby!

Looks: 7/10 (sweetly demure, attentive eyes, long straight tress)
Height: 1.58cm
Boobs: 34C, fair skinned, nipples not dark (+ points)
Bj: 6/10 (too short, cannot do BBBJ)
Fj: 8/10 (wet and accomodating, bushy N bony)
Overall: 8/10 (friendly, gentle and accomodating)
Damages: $70 (incl hotel)

Tks again bro.anikin,,,, cheers!

passion80
23-08-2005, 04:30 AM
Bro, can pm me the contacts? wanna try her leh..

badegg78
23-08-2005, 01:10 PM
hI bro...I'm new here.do u mind pm me her contact.I love petite gals.thanks

badegg78
23-08-2005, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=anikin]Firstly must thank bro Dotcom for providing the contact for this petite girl from Zhejiang ...

bro,do u mind pm me her contact.tks

power37
23-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Tks to bro Anikin for the contact. Arranged to meet @2.40pm today, pick her up and proceed to H81. She is petite but got nice boobs, here is my short fr:

Look : 7/10 ( sweet girl, got a pair of pretty eyes )
Body : Kind of too skinny for me and she got armpit hair
Ht : short
Boob : nice pair with big, light nipples ++ :eek:
Bj : 4/10 ( too short but better than none )
Fj : 7/10 ( bushy and not tight but willing to pls

Damage : 60 + 20 (H81)

Tks bro anikin, cheers

anikin
23-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Send her back to lor23 & sayonara...go back sleep like baby!

nice one bro! up & coming FR writer ... :p

anikin
23-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Body : Kind of too skinny for me and she got armpit hair

oops! forgot about that ... ;) yah, some people gets turn off by that ...

simoncowell
23-08-2005, 05:13 PM
sigh...she gg hk on 28 aug for a few days...dunno when come bk.

Anikin, can ask her to shave? :p

anikin
23-08-2005, 05:27 PM
sigh...she gg hk on 28 aug for a few days...dunno when come bk.

Anikin, can ask her to shave? :p

where? top or bottom??? :D

VG2005
23-08-2005, 11:28 PM
hmmmm.... oh gosh... armpit hair!!!!! I must be mentally prepare..

glstunner
23-08-2005, 11:33 PM
Yeeeeeee,lucky still hav not call her yet....armpit hair turn off 4 me.....

anikin
24-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeeeeeee,lucky still hav not call her yet....armpit hair turn off 4 me.....

little bit only lah ... :D bring a scissors & cut for us ...

predator314
24-08-2005, 02:10 PM
yo bro, care to share the contact? can you pm me? thanks a million,......

toniwong
24-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Bro ,

can pm me the no?

skymud
25-08-2005, 11:26 AM
sorry ar bro anikin but think I will skip this 1, really turn off by arm pit hair :D

jjs_sg
25-08-2005, 02:38 PM
... turns her head away whenever i got close to the lips. may be my bed skills not so good

well, am I seeing a PRC with attitude problem !?

Horchew
26-08-2005, 01:12 AM
All those who PM me for contact pls refrain. Bro Anikin is the threadstarter, pls PM him for approval or direct contact.
Although I dislike women's armpit hair too, initially I didn't notice it untill she took off her clothes, by which time we both were already comfortable with each other. So discounting the downside, she's 1 tight cunt and really worth the hard-earned bucks. IMO! maybe because we both hit it off well.
Just my personal opinion, take it with a pinch of salt.

anikin
26-08-2005, 11:37 AM
... turns her head away whenever i got close to the lips. may be my bed skills not so good

well, am I seeing a PRC with attitude problem !?

bro, not fuckee attitude problem, it's the fucker problem! :p she just turns slowly away lah ... just a wriggling of the neck ... it's ok with me.

Pokimon1
26-08-2005, 03:20 PM
RTF: recommended if you don't mind the bones. anyway, worth the $60 u pay in my opinion ...[/QUOTE]

WTF I think FL Xiao Yeh's business must be very good after appearing on SBF.

Thanks to bro Anikin I got her contact. Called her to fix an appointment.

First question she asked me "Where are we going?" I said, I will pick you up and we go to JC Hotel 81.

She said "I don't like to go to JC, why don't you come to GL"

KNN, this is the first time FL has been so choosy. Straight away, I lost my mood.

Her business must be so good that she can now dictate terms. I think in that case, I keep my money and PCC. :(

icarus78
26-08-2005, 07:48 PM
First of all, thanks to brother Anikin for sharing her contact...

Recieved my pay today...
Yes!!! Got spare cash and i can end my survival series!!!

So took time off and went to Kallang to buy some special fish hooks... and smsed Xiao Yeh.

Arrange me to meet @ Lor20, H81.

Book the room, wait eagerly for her... and remember forget to bring CD... so sms her to buy for me.

Quite sweet looking... but her voice seems very rough when she speak
SOP tcss...
Bathed myself... *sob*

I came out... she already stripped to her undies...
her Breast is really captivating... nice nipples... i juZ luv tunning the radio!!!

Stressed my bro big... used KY before entering.
Pussy quite tight... but stero effect toooo mono tone.
Overall, very not sastify by her service...

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: Slim waist
BJ: 5/10 (i'm not really interested in BJ)
Fingering: ??? ( stop me whenever i rubbed her clit)
Frenching: Yes (But i dun seems to be same frequency to enjoy frenching with her)
Gf feeling: NA
FJ: 6/10 (Tight, but applied KY... sianZZzzzz... and moaning to fake)
Damage: $60 + $10 + $20<Booked 2hrs room>

RTF: NopEz... still got alot of goodies out there

deslim12
26-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi Bro,

Mind sharing her contact with me?? Haven try a young girl before. hehe . Feeling horny liao. Thanks

CLIMAX
26-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Well, I got excited after hearing her voice on the mobile!
Quickly arranged to meet her at geylang lor 20 Hotel81 7 pm.
Wow, first impression of her was 'GOOD' when I met up with her at the hotel lobby. Overall service was OK, allowed frenching, sucking, licking of neh neh!
She got big beautiful eyes and her pairs of breasts were big and firm for her petite size! Nipples at least size of 50 cents coin! She is about 1.55 m, flat waist and slim body!

Name: Xiao Yeh
Face: 7
Body: 7
Breasts: 8
Attitude: 7
Service: 6
FJ: 6

She is flying off to HK on the 27/8 afternoon and then back in Singapore after probably 4-5 days later. Bros interested may pm for her contact, pls do not abuse, be sincere and genuine, as she is just earning a living!

Thanks!

anikin
29-08-2005, 01:06 AM
good to hear from different bros' perspective. that's what FRs are for. info is for bros to decipher & decide whether to get her. it's your $60 ultimately.

as for location, most FLs are a bit on the edge & they are not familiar with local environment, so i uge bros here to be more understanding to them on this aspect. gone are the days when the malaysian FLs dominate & can go GL or Balestier or JC. for those new PRC FLs whom i like, i'll always tell them to be careful & preferably don't roam the streets too often. better to give good service & then spread by word of mouth. less risk.

for us cheongsters, GL or JC, it doesn't matter too much for us. to them, it's a big unknown if it is somewhere else they are not familiar with. i don't think it is an attitude problem. earn $60 less rather to take unknown risk, i think i would do that too ... (if it ever comes to that stage :( )

pitcher
29-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Great to see the FRs and opinions here.
yeah have to be more understanding sometimes
abt our 'foreign talents' here.
for the inconveniences we just hav to be more gentleman lah
;)
tried to call XY but fone was off. so she's not in town huh..
if any bro managed to call her post thread here.
eager to meet her..
thanks all.

IOWA
03-09-2005, 03:15 AM
Thank Bro anikin to share with me the contact of this gem.

Called her up and arranged to meet her at L18. When seeing her, really quite small size, but the two head lights are really eye-catching.

Told me she usually stands in L21/23, etc, those odd number lorongs, and most of the time don't travel to elsewhere. I think that explain why she asked one of the bro to go to GL to find her instead of going to JC. Furthermore, she stays in GL as well.

Chit-chat a bit in the room to break the ice. Quite a nice girl and if you can talk in Chinese, it will be of good help to create a good atmosphere.

Helped me to take off the clothes and I returned the favour for her as well. Thought I would go to shower alone in most of the PRC FL cases, but she said she wants to shower for me, good!

Dried and proceeded to the bed.

Catbath quite SOP. I was busy with the two melons. I do like girls with small built but big boobs. Allowed me to finger her as well when she put on the cap and did a BJ for me.

Followed by some different positions before finishing her in doggy. Was a bit annoyed by the bed, making some big noise even with a very small movement. Sian.

One more good thing i like about her is that, she never askes for money throughout the whole session, yet we never agreed on the phone about the price as well. Personally, I would prefer girls being less 'business-minded.

Like usually, ratings as follows:

Xiao Yeh
Look: 8.5 (SYT. 8 for the face, 0.5 for the cheerful she talks she smiles she presents herself. Bro anikin says he will never disappoint us on look, i confirm that's true. keke)
Boobs: 8.5 (C cup, natural, soft, and not sagging)
Body: 7 (short, bony, but still got enough fat at the bottom)
BJ: 7 (short)
FJ: 8.5 (tight, wet and a lot of positions; besides, moaning is quite real, at least i cannot tell it's fake)
Attitude: 9 (maybe i click well with her. basically, you need to able to talk in chinese)
Damage: S$60 + room + CD
RTF: 80% yes

She said she will be leaving in Mid-Sep. So hurry up if you want to try her. She told me most of her customers are from friends intro.

She's got no mafu, all on her own. Also can do overnight, but i didn't ask the price. but she mentioned it's not cheap.

That's all about her. I feel really quite relaxing throughout the whole session, and what can i expect more?

Dont PM me for contact. Go and ask Bro anikin.

By the way, on my way earlier to meet Xiao Yeh, saw a PRC FL at L8, wearing white and stands around 1.65m. Very pretty. Reminds me the singer Elva Hsiao. But when I finished with Xiao Yeh and went back to L8, this girl is gone, maybe up there with customers. Does any bro noticed or tried her? Appreciate if can share the contact with me. Cannot forget her pretty face. :D

anikin
03-09-2005, 03:11 PM
oh yes, she is back ... just nice for the weekend if bros here need some company ... :p

for gals along L08 ... good looks, nice bods ... service wise ... well u find out & let us know :cool: .

Steadyman
03-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Thank Bro Anikin for contact of this SYT.

Just came back from a sexxion with her... Have been so busy recently and today just nice got the spare time n cash.... so called her up and arranged to meet her at L18. Confirm she is staying around GL, thus, we have to visit her there. Book a room and she appear shortly...

Open door and see a real sweet young thing,small face but big eyes,and really sweet smile! This is the first time i engage such a sweet petite gal.... really small size and sknny, but the two melons do stands out.

We tcss a bit in the room, and then she suggest we go shower... and we just stripe our own. And i just scan her up and down.... really skinny, but her pretty face and the handful boobs on her skinny frame really stands out. Best of all... her tits is kind of pinkish and pointed and screaming:"SUCK ME! SUCK ME!"... OMG.... didi wake up liao....her pussy is a bit too bussy... forgot to remind her to trim it....then she smile and ask me into the bathroom and offer to clean me up....hmm...hurry hurry join in... thot can give her a nice wash too... but she said had her bath liao... and her hair do smell damn nice.So just let her service me lor....

We dry and proceed to the bed... she start with simple catbath which is quite SOP...and i also keep myself busy and stay to roam her really nice smooth skin body, and especially her two big n soft melons. She then put on the cap and did a BJ for me. Quite a brief one... twist and turn and up and down... suction so-so... no deep throat... probably she so small size, so maybe deep throat may choke her.

Next she apply ky... and wanted to mount me... but i yet to have my milk, so ask her to lay down, and tell her i'll service her.... she give me a sweet smile and CFM look.... i proceed to lick and suck on her really big smooth, soft boobs and hot tits.... so yummy man! And she responded... with soft moan... damn turn on... and she grab my didi and rub on her pussy, then shaft it in.... she goes... haa...haa... I start to pump her slowly... and then go gear 2....gear 3... and she closed her eyes and enjoying every stroke into her... as she is so petite, she is also very flexible, she could really open and spread her legs to let you pump all you can... and she grab my bum and help me to pump into her and i also keep the momentum and grab her boobs... can see she quite horny too.... then a bit tired liao... change to doggy, continue to pump her harder and harder.... she maybe petite, but her butt is still nice and soft and squeezable....so i alternate squeezing her butts and her boobs... and she could really move along with your rythum....and finally unload the ammo...One thing as mention by other bros...really annoyed by the lousy bed, damn noisy as we are bonking on it.. scare it collaspe...haha...

As her hp ring a few times during the bonking, she check her phone and aso received a bro called to meet him at Yishun.... but she turn down, as she explain that her friend, have been fly aeroplane before by some bros, thus, she prefer to deal at GL.... less travelling time and more deals done. Then another bro call to say on the way liao... so she also hurry hurry shower and change and give me a nice hug and go off...

Also mention by bro that she never ask for money throughout the whole session and we also never talk about it over the phone.... thus, give you the GF feeling...but of course need to auto pay her before she ask lah.

Score as follows:

Look: 7 (SYT, the type that u saw on the street n u want to up her)
Boobs: 8 (C cup, natural, soft, and standing firm with nice toppings)
Body: 7 (petite)
BJ: 5 (too short for me)
FJ: 7 (wasted din try carry her since she is only around 40kg ,moaning quite turn on, good coordination )
Attitude: 8 ( smiling and pleasing)
Demage: $60+ $10 room + CD
RTF: depends on time n money

Pls note she will be leaving in 2 weeks time. So hurry up if you want to try her... really valued for money.... though a bit rush for me... I still like the GF feeling..... overall still a good bonk!

Pls ask Bro anikin for contact.

anikin
05-09-2005, 10:45 AM
... her tits is kind of pinkish and pointed and screaming:"SUCK ME! SUCK ME!"...

yum yum ... my kind of gal ... :p

shiokmc
05-09-2005, 11:52 AM
sounds great....... bro anikin...

pls check pm

DotCom
06-09-2005, 05:45 PM
good to hear from different bros' perspective. that's what FRs are for. info is for bros to decipher & decide whether to get her. it's your $60 ultimately.

as for location, most FLs are a bit on the edge & they are not familiar with local environment, so i uge bros here to be more understanding to them on this aspect. )

Bro, well said and rightfully correct on yr understanding of d SWs...
surprised when Bro Bill questioned me that i'm active in SBF, in fact
i got no time to post - i bonk sum gd SWs in TT and i will sms to share among d few bros...

Indeed nice to c so many FRs on Yeh Zi (mei) - for $60 i think bros shud
not hiam liao...what do u think of d 19yo Yoyo ? - $60 also... u saw her
tat day when we were at TT and she's much pretty and as petite as Yeh Zi...

Any bro interested in Yoyo - pls pm bro Anakin, kekekeke...

DC

IOWA
06-09-2005, 08:53 PM
DC

this guarentees bro anikin's PM box is always full...
i sure the first one send in request one... :p

CLIMAX
06-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Sorry to all bros out there who pm me for her HP. I replied wrongly by forwarding back your message which in the end did not go over. I had just replied to all those bros with her contacts and this time you shd receive my reply.

Enjoy and cheers!

anikin
07-09-2005, 05:00 PM

DC

nabei ... normally u keep quiet one, now say something only ah ... i kenna arrow liao!!!

anyway, must give u respect lah big bro ... since u originator must write something 1st lah ... if not how to gauge??? :D so now i arrow back to u ...

dotcom appear i must bow down, keep quiet & listen ...

Sexatronic
07-09-2005, 06:25 PM
all thks to bro anikin for the contact...

just came back frm a sexxion wif xiao yeh (2 hrs ago). Pardon my virgin FR.

Met her at L18 H81. Was surprised to see such a young gal, cos her voice sounded mature. Chit chat for awhile. Then she proceed to strip me and shower me. I was staring at her due to her small built, and she was staring at due to my tall & skinny built.

For such a small / bony size, her breast is quite a handful.

Catbath is SOP, while bj is a bit lacking in suction. Kept saying my didi very big. :p
After awhile, she mount me with a very sensuals haa...haa...very big..... Perhaps like wat she said, i was her 1st customer of the day, so very tight. Turned her around and tried doggy style before finished off in missionary. Very unhappy wif myself cos I cum too fast.... :(

Look: 8.5 (SYT)
Boobs: 8 (quite a handful, i like!!)
Body: 7 (bony)
BJ: 5 (i dont really like bj anyway)
FJ: 7 (must be too tired, cum too fast. her moaning very sexy)
GF: 8 (no rushing)
Damage: $60 + $20 room + tips
RTF: Can

Throughout the whole "process", she never talk abt money. As I was sending her back, i find this gal very smart. She used to own an apparel shop in China and she's planning to set up a company doing hardwares. So to the bros here, be nice, hardearned money she's making.

She'll be leaving on 14 Sept. So bros here hv another week to try. Pls PM bro anikin for contact, no me.

crazymama
08-09-2005, 12:11 AM
anyway first thanks to bro anikin for introducing such a petite beauty to us
here's my FR
Met her at H81.... abit anxious since dunno how she will look like (one man's meat is another's poison). Waited awhile then heard the doorbell ring.
look thru the peephole and saw this small size pixie face beauty standing outside the door. Wah!!!! faster open the door let her in. Since i been overseas for a long time and never have girl so very nervous. So i keep staring at her. I think i left my mouth open cos she say dun look at her like that or she will feel shy one. My leg immediately become jelly siah cos the way she said it very make u buai tahan.
We sat down TCSS for awhile then she say let's take a bath together. As she strip out of her clothes, i like idiot like that just look at her strip. Almost faint sia, since all the blood rush to number 2 brain. Cannot emphasize enough on her looks and body. Give her a 9/10. Really look like an asian elf. :p
Proceed to shower, again my eyes cannot leave her body. For her size, her breast really a handful. Perky nipples somemore.
Back in the room, i lay down on the bed and enjoy looking at her drying her body. With the lights turn down, she look like those Jap AV
Once she's down, she proceed to lick me up and down the chest with her small hands up and down my shaft. hehehe
Then i ask her if can kiss her and she proceeded to kiss me back, really GF feeling. The feeling like just want to hold her in ur arms and comfort her if u get my meaning :P
after awhile she put the cap on and give me a BJ. As her mouth engulf my shaft, her big doey eyes look at me sending tingles down my spine. Shiok ah!!
As she work on my shaft, i work my hands all over her. I played with her nipples tickling her. Again she look at me with her big doey eyes and then she mounted me. REALLY TIGHT SIA..... can't believe the feeling!!!! U know in American Pie 1, the stupid boy put his dick in an apple pie. I think i can understand the feeling. Tight and hot and moist.......
my hands roam all over her breast and suddenly she push my hands back behind my head. She proceeded to mount me vigourously for a short while.
We had a position change, me on top this time. Pumping and pumping, watching her breast heave up and down. Can't take it anymore, took a mouthful of her breast and began to suck her dry... Too bad no milk
Another position change, this time doggie style. Although she is quite petite and bony, her bums are quite a handful too. Slap Slap Slap, YEEHA!!
Who's ur daddy! WHO'S UR DADDY!!! (pls note the slaps are very gentle ones Dun want to leave her bum sore)
Back to missionary position and proceeded to pump her till i cum......
sigh........one more satisfied customer.......
she clean me up and proceed to have another quick shower. Paid her and that's the end of the story
(sorry for the long post)

Look: 9 (pixie face beauty)
Boobs: 8.5
Body: 8.5 (for other may be lower due to armpit :P)
BJ: 7 (dick in her mouth and she look at u with her eyes. HEAVEN!)
FJ: 7 (No attitude, accomodating)
GF: 9 (no rushing)
Damage: $60 + $20 room
RTF: Sure, once i recharge abit. Too long no sex, after today knees still weak :P

Like other bros mention, she dun talk about money thru out the whole session very gf feeling. Also as another bro mention, she never shave her armput so may be a turn off for some bros. But for me no a problem, everything is natural :D
(If u like my FR, pls up my pts so that next time i'll have easier time asking bro anikin for future contacts)
Again thanks bro anikin (so now i can pm u for yoyo's contact? :P)

anikin
08-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Kept saying my didi very big. :p

ok lah ... u win!!! up you for your BIG didi ... :p

anikin
08-09-2005, 11:39 AM
If u like my FR, pls up my pts so that next time i'll have easier time asking bro anikin for future contacts.
Again thanks bro anikin (so now i can pm u for yoyo's contact? :P)

if u post FRs, contacts will come your way soon ...

as for yoyo, if i ever try her, there will be a thread on her. then u ask me for her contact. if not, i will not like to recommend anyone whom i never try before ... just need one bro to pui chao nua & my name down the longkang liao ... :o

my big bro Dotcom has tried yoyo ... so u know who to look for!!!

lonelyheart
08-09-2005, 09:00 PM
met her in Lor18 today, and had a simple session with her.i think my timing was not too good bec she seems to be in a rush.

she a very small built girl, she told me she lost about 6kg since she came to singapore......

my session with her was ok. i bought a condom from the counter for a $ and i think the quality not very good bec i don't have much feeling when i went into her. Or maybe she has being with bigger dick brothers and i can't feel her now....

anyway work on her for about 20mins and was perspiring all over but still cannot cum....maybe too tired.
proceed to jerk myself off while she help me ....licking my nipple etc...

look= 7/10
eyes = big
body = very bony (the only part with enough flesh and meat is her breast)
bj = 5/10
fj = 5/10 i cant feel her....normally not the case with other girls....
not very playful....not enough foreplay....
tried a few position but simply going thr the motion.....
rtf = will not.
Price = $60+$10(hotel)+$1(condom)

overall i prefer the girl from tui na....this recent one(forgot her name) i had at GLH....."...dragon...".....tight, wet and really get high....maybe she still green....

DotCom
09-09-2005, 12:07 AM
dotcom appear i must bow down, keep quiet & listen ...

Bro, when it comes to cheong, no one is big or great...all of us exact equals...
dont u think we are too old enuf for all this senseless shit esp in SBF...
Tonight ex-CM Myluckyguy,Vincent52,Amexplatinum,Shaker and myself
were at TT for kopi...most bros were busy and cudn't attend esp u...
too busy farking arnd in JB...i guess...blank score sheet 29, i suppose cos
i tink there's an operation on 29...place quite deserted...
next week let's jio again...

As for Yoyo - she's pretty than Yeh Zi and a bit taller,meaty than her
but she's a 'veteran' oredi in Sg...but at 60 worth a fark...mai hiam la
cos she's a SYT...other older 21-25yo askin for 80-100 - svc level also
arnd d same...or worst..
Why scare name down d drain? knn give d ctc but jus tell bro to view
then try...dont blame u cos u nvr try b4...try at his own risk and pls
dont flame u lor !!!!...kekekeke...great to see that wif yr 'advertisement',
Yeh Zi had made quite a tidy sum this trip...kudos to u...

I had betta be goin back down memory lane...here is not where i belong!

DC

CNNcmg
09-09-2005, 12:18 AM
dont u think we are too old enuf for all this senseless shit esp in SBF...
Tonight ex-CM Myluckyguy,Vincent52,Amexplatinum,Shaker and myself
were at TT for kopi...most bros were busy and cudn't attend esp u...
too busy farking arnd in JB...i guess...blank score sheet 29, DC

Totally blank meh????.. L20 there also bo??

Aiyah... first time see u post in Fl thread.. hahhaha

We definitley all too old bird to care abt the senseless shit loh...

DotCom
09-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Totally blank meh????.. L20 there also bo??

Aiyah... first time see u post in Fl thread.. hahhaha

We definitely all too old bird to care abt the senseless shit loh...

Hi bro, i dont realli know who exactly u r but u can use CNNcmg nick,
I guess u r one of us...

I seldom come in here la...jus drop by to support Anakin on his post...

knn... u created d nick jus this yr and u hav chalked up 1196 postings,
such an achievement...fm that, i really hav to respect u la and maybe
fm yr 'posting-kind of phrasing', can guess yr identity...really hand it to
u for being so 'active' and so 'eng' to come in here for discussion so often
but 'neglected' our own cnncmg...nb...kekeke...

DC

anikin
09-09-2005, 02:29 AM
bro, your location for your profile wrong liao leh ... should change to PT or rong shu xia ... or i didn't know u shifted to desker rd???!!! :eek:

those gals who i can click, will sure support them lah ... like the one before her, ah min, u told me big boobs one, don't know why can't click very well so in the end neber intro to any bros ...

有缘没缘, 大家来相会
烧酒喝一杯, 豁达啦! 豁达啦!

RepulsE
09-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Her photo...angle nt very gd..but better than nothing..pls dun say her photo here hor..Hope fellow samsters understand..http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9796/file00019ir.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=file00019ir.jpg)

Had my session wif her yesterday..wOo..when I open e door..saw her...WAH!.. $60 got such chio face sia...we proceeded to strip then hug each other...Oh man..I gotta say her butt is like baby soft man..abit bony le..but assets nt bad...

We then go to e shower rm n she help bath me...cant stop lookin at her man..quite chio..(to me le..) and boobies quite HUGE(4 her body size le..) We went to bed then SOP she catbath..bj..n stuff...started pumping her in missionary...woo..see her (.)(.) keep bouncing..only kept me goin for more..then change to doggie..then back to missionary..then back to doggie.. ..Finish up.. n over..

Anyway..I think she has really very gd attitude wor..even I keep changing position she also nv complain at all..then best is when she leave e room..i hug her n she kiss me on my cheek...didnt really french cos I got abit of plengh..

Look: 9
Boobs: 8
Body: 8
BJ: 6.5( too short..)
FJ: 8.5
GF: 9 (no rushing)
Damage: $60 + $10 room + own condom..
RTF: probably..if possible..

Hey guys..she goin back on sept 14 liao le...Those of U who r gotta try her these few days b4 she leave pls ask her to stay lehz...she really quite nice gal sia..if she stay..chances r she gotta become my regular..

*NO Offense to any1 who dislike her service..*

Ting_Ge
09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
as promised anikin to give FR.Thanks to his pm reply./
After booked the room, called her and she come.
she wearing T-shirt(pink) can see big boobs.
After mission starts, she bath for u.
firstly sitting on me and ridding, after own stun own target.
Bonk her hard hard when she receives calls, shiok....
patient and quiet kinda of gal with good svc.End of mine FR.

Look: sweet and young look
Boobs: 8 big lor
Body: 8 small frame and short 1.5m
BJ: 4.( too short..)
FJ: 9 all stun, but got KY used
GF: 9 (no rushing, can kiss lip)
Damage: $60 + $18 room + own condom(remember to buy)
RTF: probably..plus recommend my kakis

DotCom
09-09-2005, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=anikin]bro, your location for your profile wrong liao leh ... should change to PT or rong shu xia ... or i didn't know u shifted to desker rd???!!! :eek:

those gals who i can click, will sure support them lah ... like the one before her, ah min, u told me big boobs one, don't know why can't click very well so in the end neber intro to any bros ...]

RongShuXia also near Desker mah...got time u try go there 'pek see hum' and
'lim tiger' ...can also see EPL soccer matches...song ar...kekekeke...

Ah Min - typical PRC lah...if u nvr negotiate for svc like bj/bbbj and cob/cof
etc before u enter rm, she will do d simplest sop - lying down on bed naked while u bathe and wait for u...on bed stroked ur didi 3-5x,semi erect and let
u do her missionary...

Enjoy bro, keep d FR coming...seem like she's getting good FRs for her svc...

DC

anikin
10-09-2005, 11:44 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9796/file00019ir.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=file00019ir.jpg)

wow ... nice one ... this reminded me how bony she is ... but the boobs!!!! what can i say ... :D

sner9gy
11-09-2005, 12:22 AM
[could i have the contact

gangjian
11-09-2005, 11:29 AM
wow ... nice one ... this reminded me how bony she is ... but the boobs!!!! what can i say ... :D

Bro Anikin:

Thanks for her contact. But I have to say this picture of hers kinda dampened my interest. I'm a boobs-man, hers look like a-cup at best. There seems to be quite a discrepancy between some bro's description of "big" or "huge" and this pic (not mean to blame anybody!). So I guess I'll pass this one.

But thanks anyway for all the FRs.

anikin
11-09-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm a boobs-man, hers look like a-cup at best.

suit yourself bro. i'm a boobs man myself ... if cup a, i'll never have on her. guess your definition of cup sizes not same as triumph or victoria secrets ... :p if like dat is cup a, veronica yip's would have been ... :eek:

anyway, plenty of meat on the street ... easy to find one nice cup size to suit you definitely.

RepulsE
11-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey forgot to thanx bro anikin for e contact..haha PS..

Anyway..pls dun Pm me for Xiao yeh's contact..as a custom in this forum..pls PM anikin..

And also..e angle in which i took e pic nt very gd..shld hv taken it frm e side..haha ps ah..1st time take pic of FL..next time will b better :D
but e boobies definitely nt a cup..look small cos of my lousy photo-takin skill.. :p

pufferfish
11-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks to bro who pass me the contact.

Contacted her at around 7.20. She just had her dinner. So proceed to meet her at the coffeeshop at L20 corner. Can see her boobs are big, even she's in her pink top and mini skirt. She's slim yet got a pair of C boobs.

Proceed to the hotel and told her to take a rest 1st since she just had her dinner. After some time, helped her to strip. Woah ah...what a great pair of titties greeted me when stripped her to her undies. Had a shower with her , and OMG, nice pair of titties on such a small frame. Best...

After shower, started off with her riding me. When she was riding, I supported her by resting my hands on her pair of fantastic tits. after some strokes, felt like cumming so switch to another position.

Finally found someone to carry out a fantasy. Carried her while bonking her. Stand up in front of the mirror and she held on to my neck while I carried her by supporting her butt and screwed her. Watched her from the mirror,getting the strokes from me. fantastic man, she's ain't heavy.

After sometime, tired and switched to standing doggie.. Penetrated deeper into her with this postion. shiok man. after some time, unloaded into the CD in her while in standing doggie position. Shiok man. fulfilled 2 of my fantasy with this lovely lady. And all this while, she did not complain about the changing of position. Good service. Like bonking a SYT, a school girl. Really GF feeling.

the pic does not do justice to her boobs. its bigger than that. It pinkish brown. a turn on.
Pls contact bro anikin for the contact as its the custom. thanks.

Look: sweet and young look
Boobs: 8. C cupper.
Body: 8 small frame and short 1.5m
BJ: 5
FJ: Nice pussy.
GF: 9
Damage: $60 + $10 room + own condom
RTF: No as she is going back on 14. if she will be back, yes

RepulsE
11-09-2005, 11:01 PM
She told me she goin back cos her permit ending liao..was wondering if she can renew her permit or notx..I think i ever read frm 1 other thread e PRC went back 2 renew her permit. . .

Hope she will return :(

anikin
12-09-2005, 10:44 AM
She told me she goin back cos her permit ending liao..was wondering if she can renew her permit or notx..I think i ever read frm 1 other thread e PRC went back 2 renew her permit. . .

Hope she will return :(

guess if it's a normal tourist visa, this should be her last few days in Sinkapore. she went HK the other time to come back to renew.

of course if any bros here want to 'bao' her, then another story ... :D

RepulsE
12-09-2005, 10:50 AM
tOo bad i no enough $$$ if nt comfirm BAO her.. :(

Vega
12-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Thanks to a bro here for her contact.
Met her over the weekend. Definitely the best value for money I've ever experienced. She's so sweet & friendly. No rush at all and hardworking. Truly deserves all the nice FRs that had been written about her.
I hope she manages to extend her stay here so that we can RTF.

anikin
12-09-2005, 03:39 PM
I hope she manages to extend her stay here so that we can RTF.

don't get your hopes too high ... she already extended once liao ... :(

Vega
12-09-2005, 04:26 PM
don't get your hopes too high ... she already extended once liao ... :(

Oh, didn't know that. Pity... But she also mentioned that if can't extend, will definitely be back again in a few months time. She said that she needs to make just one more trip to enable her to buy a small place of her own back home... Pretty tough kid.

simoncowell
12-09-2005, 04:40 PM
I tried Xiao Yeh last thur and i must write this FR for her.

Although it's less than 30 mins but she's one of the best. Absolutely my type of girl, gf and wife.

She cldn't find my hotel so she called me. From my room look down i saw a lost lamb...in pink (she only got this shirt?) and i had to guide her the way. so cute!!

When she reached, wow wow wow....her cute face, big boobs and nice legs!!!

Din notice any armpit hair leh. Did her in missionary, she-on-top, doggie, sitting face to face (my fav as i can grab her boobs and french her while pumping her)

The stats are abt the same as what u have read. She allows frenching as well.

Maybe i'll rtf her.

Anyway, that nite i was also roaming the lorongs lookin out for prcs for second rd. Those behind Darlene hotel not bad!!! but was told $80.

A few 'okts' kept lookin at me...they must b thinkin i'm an undercover? Aiyoh...pls lah! Then there's this nice guy called Richard (i think) came to ask me if i'm his son's fren and we chat for a while. what a strange nite...

anikin
12-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Then there's this nice guy called Richard (i think) came to ask me if i'm his son's fren and we chat for a while. what a strange nite...

wow ... this calls for another thread on its own ...

simoncowell
12-09-2005, 05:53 PM
B4 he came to me, a few okt left their position and walk pass me to took a good look at me.

Richard said scullee i know his son and tell his son that he go GL. But i think he came to chk me out to see if i am police. He was the one who directed me to Darlene hotel that side where some jude PRCs were. When i reach there, the okt there rcv a call and said "...oh black shirt, small size guy huh?..why?"

guess what....he's refering to me!!!

Anyway, xiao yeh charges $200 overnight. from 3-4am to next day 12-1pm. But she said cannot do 4-5 times lah...she said she needs to sleep...tired.

Ohhhh....xiao yeh....i missed screwing her from the back with my hands grabbing her boobs!!!

:p

Sexatronic
12-09-2005, 06:20 PM
well said, bro...

bonk her in sitting position, frenching and kissing her titts.....damn! i want to call her again!! :D

RepulsE
12-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Pls treat her wif care bros..I wun hesitate to whack any1 who abuse her. . . She really very sweet n nice gal sia..poor thing hv to do FL... wasted..shld b wearing long skirt n shirts..guiding little kiddies in kindergarden..imagine her working there..hehe.she so wen rou..kids definitely like her...

simoncowell
12-09-2005, 09:29 PM
if she is a kindergarten teacher....wah lau...i'll surely volunteer to fetch my kids to school.

ohh...imagine bonking xiao yeh, the kindergarten teacher, on the kids' play mat after all the kids had gone home!!!

Bros, if any of u ever come across a gal with a body like like xiao yeh's, pls dun forget to pm me. i'll do the same.

anikin
13-09-2005, 09:17 AM
she's trying to extend her stay ... but i don't know how she can manage that. unless she knows someone who 'knows' people ... so keep your fingers crossed ... ;)

Optimus_Prime
13-09-2005, 12:50 PM
she's trying to extend her stay ... but i don't know how she can manage that. unless she knows someone who 'knows' people ... so keep your fingers crossed ...

If she can't extend.. then she'll be leaving tomorrow. So bros better hurry up :( Agree that she has that stern school-teacher look...heehee..

Short FR on her.

OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

FL Targets Eliminated:
Xiao Juan(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36954&page=3), Sofi(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35573&page=4), Sky(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=986479#post986479), Xiao Ching(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38758&page=6&pp=15), Xiao Yu(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1133941#post1133941), Jasmine(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38227&page=10&pp=15), Shirley(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38562&page=8&pp=15), Eve(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39706&page=17&pp=15) ,

Xiao Yeh / Yeh Zhi - Sexy School-teacher

SETTING UP THE KILL: It was a rainy nite when I popped over Geylang wunderland. Called Xiao Yeh... she's free so quickly booked a room.

LOOKS:
Wah.. first look on her... she really look like a school-teacher sia!! and the stern-stern type some more. But then she smiled and spoke about her jeans getting all way... and she looks much better now. For her price, she's one of the prettier and younger type I've seen so far.

TCSS: She can really yak man !! She said her mood good that time, she can talk non-stop. Anyway... she's nice & comfortable to converse with.7

CATBATH: after a quick bath, we started the session. Her tongue and suction on my nipples were quite strong. Worked its way down to my balls, which she gave a nice lick too. Not much saliva but her tongue felt hot.6.5

BODY: Xiao Yeh has quite a nice body actually. She is C-cup but I think is 33 or 32 C so her boobs dun protrude out so much... but her breast and nipples are nice and still in the PINK range !! Her arms a bit stick thin, and can see her collarbone but overall shehas a petite body with C-cup boobs !! 7.5

KISSING: Nothing much to say here. She's an OK kisser. Not much technique and passion.

BJ: Suction was actually quite good, but rest of technique not quite there yet. But when I looked at her and can imagine my secondary school-teacher giving me a BJ !! My High-sch fantasy...give her +1 for that !!7

FJ: After watching "my sec shool teacher" blow the life out of my cock, she then pushed me down and said... "Ran Ni Chan Chan Bei Jian Qian De Zhi Wei !!" (Let you experience what it's like to be kenna rape) :eek:

Wow !! My fantasy completes itself !! She opened wide her legs and slowly inserted my cock into her busy pussy. A bit loose.. but still can fit in lah. Up and down she bounced, her c-cups jiggle-ing up and down. I grinned as I saw my cock disappeared again into her pussy... damn arousing.

After 3-4 mins of cowgal, we switchd to doggie. Her butt bonie so was like "piak..piak..ouch" for me but she seems to like it... moan quite a bit in this position. Finally back to missionary. After a few thrust, found her still not very tight, so clamed her legs together and then rammed into her. Think she was on her way to cumming in this position but I came early... cus her pussy tighter with er legs clammed shut. 7.5

GF Feel: It was OK for me... cus she looks like a school-teacher... I always felt like she was dominating so not much GF feel lor 6

Overall: Overall Xiao Yeh helped to satsify my fantasy of bonking a school-teacher based on her looks. RTF? Maybe not but she's worth at least one try. 6.5

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Manta Ray
13-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Just checked with Xiao Yeh this afternoon. Confirmed she never get extended. So she will be leaving tomorrow liao. Gin gin arrange to go to bonk here tonight.

Went down quickly and as usual met her at Lorong 18. Looks wise everything as described earlier. Very friendly, very gf. Poor girl she is a little sick, nose block. Tcss. She said disappointed application not successful, but said the more they dun't want her back, the more she will try to come back - so bros who missed the chance or want to rtf can have another go maybe three months later.

SOP bath, then bonk with her on top, then ask me to go on top. did missionary then carry her and bonk - wo hoo, she say "hao li hai". Her moaning is very sextifying. Then back to misisonary and doggy. But in the end my didi let me down, somehow cannot come. knn. She ask if i want to pcc. I ask her to lie down beside me and she obliged. Very accommodating. Frenched her also. Finally finished with pcc..... useless me. All in all, i think she is worth $80 - $100 at least.

We lie there, chit chat for quite a while more.Told me she going back tmrw afternoon, around 3 pm has to leave for airport. In the morning, se probably want to do shopping, but also dunno where to go. Bros who haven't try quick quick book slots with her. Say when she leave, she will pass her hp card to her "tong xiang". So can still call her number but will get her friend. Guess when she comes back again, there is probably also no way to know, unless bros here know how to contact her.

All in all, a very worthwhile bonk!
Look: 7 - sweet looking
Boobs: 8 - nice to hold
Body: 8.5 - i like the small frame coz can carry and bounce
BJ: 6 - ok, she tried, but not too good
FJ: 7 - willing to please, but i knn cannot cum
GF: 9 - yes, give very nice gf feeling
Damage: $74 (i gave her all of what i have in wallet, since she's going back already) + $20 room + own condom
RTF: maybe in three months time, but wonder how we will know.

bro anikin, thanks for great lobang. Will up you when i can.

anikin
14-09-2005, 09:04 AM
She said disappointed application not successful, but said the more they dun't want her back, the more she will try to come back - so bros who missed the chance or want to rtf can have another go maybe three months later.

Nice FR bro. will up u when i can also.

let's hope when she is back, one of the bros here will get her call ... i bet she also have a list of her favourite/generous customers ... ;)

xiaodingdang
14-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks to bro anikin for the contact..

Made appt me with her at 8pm last night at L18.

Will not write detailed report since she is going back today lioaw.. but juz wanted to say she look to me more like a young student rather than a school teacher. Very sweet and young looking..No? Think if she put on a school uniform, she would look like a sec student.

How come you all think she look like teacher? heh heh...

Overall, she is chatty and friendly. To conclude, a worthy $60 session.

Thanks anikin...

anikin
14-09-2005, 03:32 PM
no prob. good lobang keep oso no use ... :D

as she is currently out of the country, pls do not pm me for her contact anymore. IF she is back, will update here again ... but dun know when :rolleyes: ...

OneMan
14-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi all,

Really thanked Brother Anikin for the contact. Although you have passed her contact to me earlier but I was so busy to meet her until the day before she left.

She was really so small in size... just slightly taller than my shoulder height. She was very attentive and have the bf feeling. Her boobs are well-shaped and have the size... I dont know how she can hold it up with her small frame.

Well, I am going to Shanghai this month... if got time... I will go to her hometown to meet her...:)

weert
15-09-2005, 01:04 AM
First of all, thanks to bro Anikin who passed me the contact very much earlier on, but due to work commitments, was not able to try it. Since the contact for this FL is still the same, decided to not start a new thread... those interested pls contact threadstarter.

Finally had some breathing space from work, but knowing the Xiao Yeh will be leaving today (exactly when, i got no idea lah), just decided to try my luck... as one bro mentioned earlier, Xiao Yeh has indeed passed on her number to her jie mei and although i haven't tried Xiao Yeh, based on descriptions alone I must say birds of a feather flock together.

They are rather similar, both are small sized and bony, I think Xiao Wen should be taller. Both got big boobs, XW should be an all-natural C, definitely doesn't lose out to XY in the photo. Good attitude and hardworking (for me at least). Lookswise don't think can match up cos already in the lift she keep telling me XY is very pretty... seems like they are good friends. She even compared themselves and told me XY is 40kg. Does a great BJ for a PRC, great suction and tongue action. Rode me first and I conceded defeat in missionary.

Not in the mood to write too much in detail but for me the highlight was after the bonk when we hugged like lovers on the bed and watched tv... TCSS even try and play guitar but tak kena lah. Nice girl, so bros treat her well and she will respond.

Xiao Wen
from Zhejiang
looks like early 20s to mid 20s to me (sweet and shy)
45kg (good to carry but i lazy lah)
Vital stats: Big-Small-Small (at least got C lah, waist is small and nice to grab... paiseh dunno how to estimate :D)
Damage: $60 + $10(room) + CD

If I'm not wrong, this should be the same Xiao Wen in the FR by bro QooMilk... (Garfield told me one... hehe):
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=43088&page=1&pp=15

anikin
15-09-2005, 01:30 AM
Well, I am going to Shanghai this month... if got time... I will go to her hometown to meet her...:)

zhejiang got typhoon so better take care ... not yourself lah, u should be ok, but Xiao Yeh 40kilo only ... must hold on to her so she won't fly away ... :D

anikin
15-09-2005, 09:05 AM
if u r still reading this ... time to move on to other FLs. Xiao Yeh has left Sinkapore so pls don't pm me for her contact anymore.

Rolex
15-09-2005, 06:35 PM
if u r still reading this ... time to move on to other FLs. Xiao Yeh has left Sinkapore so pls don't pm me for her contact anymore.

Bro, thanks to passed me the contact few day ago, also like other bro here but due to work commitments, was not able to try it. Hope to see her back and give you a good FR

forumsex
16-09-2005, 06:55 AM
Can she extend her permit to stay ??? anyone know ??? she really went back already ??? Tooo bad, was late.... :o

Hope she still in singapore, any samster pls verify and do pm me if she still in singapore...

Cheers,
Rocky

maximus74
17-09-2005, 02:56 AM
she has left :(

hope for her return.

thanks to bro anikin for passing me her contact. she is indeed what many other brothers have said. so i guess there isn't any extra FR for me to post. i just love petite girls! :D

SSSS69SG
18-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Xiao Wen
from Zhejiang
Vital stats: Big-Small-Small (at least got C lah, waist is small and nice to grab... paiseh dunno how to estimate :D)

If I'm not wrong, this should be the same Xiao Wen in the FR by bro QooMilk... (Garfield told me one... hehe):
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=43088&page=1&pp=15[/QUOTE]

Last night had a session with Xiao Wen. she is a friend of Xiao Yeh and is holding XY SIM card she wiil be leaving on 24/9.

Looks: 5/10
Body: Bony
Skin complexion : Darker than XY
Boobs: Quite handful (still prefer XY boobs)
catbath: 7/10 (quite arousing)
BJ: 6.5/10
Fj: 7/10 ( accomodating and allowed many positions)
CB: got a kind of smelly smell ?
Damages: $60 + $20(room)
RTF: No

kampungguy
18-09-2005, 09:10 PM
she has left

hope for her return.

thanks to bro anikin for passing me her contact. she is indeed what many other brothers have said. so i guess there isn't any extra FR for me to post. i just love petite girls!

Thanks bro anikin for the contact too..
tried calling her the nite before she left. but was not able to schedule a good timing due to work commitment too... :( however did chat wif her a little, and she says will definitely be back in 2-3 months time, and told me to remember to call her "tong xiang" as she will be passing her SIM card to her, and that "tong xiang" will know when she returns. ;) lets pray for her return

RepulsE
18-09-2005, 11:28 PM
hey gd news..managed to find 1 gal very like Xiao yeh..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=43398

anikin
19-09-2005, 05:26 PM
How come I'm still getting PMs asking for XY's contact? :confused:

ALL BROS PLS NOTE XIAO YEH's GONE HOME ... DON'T PM ME FOR HER CONTACT ANYMORE!

forumsex
19-09-2005, 08:53 PM
bros,

nice to hear that she still in singapore... can you pm me her contact pls.... thank a million.. or email me at [email protected] ....

Cheers,
Rocky

Xiao Wen
from Zhejiang

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=43088&page=1&pp=15

Last night had a session with Xiao Wen. she is a friend of Xiao Yeh and is holding XY SIM card she wiil be leaving on 24/9.

CB: got a kind of smelly smell ?
RTF: No[/QUOTE]

anikin
04-04-2006, 12:48 AM
wow, good news comes in pairs ... after xiao ching's fren, got another call from Xiao Yeh! that makes me a happy man ... :D

if u need the contact, don't pm me. download my vcard & send me an email as i won't log in during daytime. also my inbox here may be full.

those who are her regulars, her contact is on the way ... :)

anikin
04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
bros, email me if you want faster response. if not, can only reply probably at nite.

anikin
10-04-2006, 12:00 AM
no one try yet ah??? :confused:

aisayman
10-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Thanks for your contact bro, will likely try sometime this week ;) .

joe72
13-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks bro Anikin for Xiao Yeh's contact ;)

Arrange to meet-up wif her yesterday afternoon at lor 20. Informed her my room number after my check-in to the hotel. Trying to take a shower first while waiting for her arrival. Was 1/2 way thru & then some1 knock on my door(wau that was fast). Open the door & saw a SYT infront of me...(was quite shock for $60 can get such a good stuff). I quickly invite her into my room & ask her to join me in the shower. The rest is SOP le as i'm not very good in writing FR.

Looks: 7/10 (to me)
Body: Bony (I like skinny ger)
Skin complexion : Smooth
Boobs: Quite big for her size (but i found it fake)
catbath: 7/10 (wif water in her mouth)
BJ: 6/10 (wif cap)
Fj: 7.5/10 ( accomodating and allowed many positions)
Very GF feeling & talkative but her armpit hair is a put away for me

Damages: $60 + $14(room) + $2(cd)
RTF: Yes

anikin
13-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the update bro. knn give out to so many bros but never bother to take time to even give a short update ...

Boobs: Quite big for her size (but i found it fake)

really ah? :eek: must investigate this myself! can't call myself a boob lover & let this slip through ...

Very GF feeling & talkative but her armpit hair is a put away for me

u another one put off by armpit hair, got suggest to her to shave it? :D

goodfuck
14-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Thanks to bro Anikin for the quick response in sharing with me the contact. So in return, I quickly write this field report after bonking her this evening.

Reached Lor 20, called her hp and she said she will come over now. Within a few minutes, I saw a petite fair lady wearing blue blouse walking towards Hotel 81. The first impression I get is that she has those very pure, innocent, sweet kind of look, just like what other brother has said. You know, the kind that can act as "xiao long nu", ie little dragon girl, which is exactly the type I like other than JPop star.

Anyway, we chit chat for a while as we go and buy CD (at the back of the hotel there is a vending machine $2/box), and get into our room. She said that this time, she will stay till mid May, but the exact date is not confirmed yet.

After we bath together (no special service during bath, she just help to put soap and clean for you), the action begins. She got a cup of warm water from the toilet, take a sip, then start to cat bath your nipples, body, etc. The feeling of her tongue livking you and the warm water is very shiok. Its definitely better than normal catbath. Her hand also moves about and play around with your didi.

As she moves slowly down to my didi, she spit out and took another sip and give me BJ with cap on. Although her BJ skill is so-so only, but the feeling still quite good becasue of the warm water. Unfortunately, there's no ice or ice water or else will be able to enjoy what I have experienced in HCs and JB.

After BJ, I start to bonk her with her on top. Her cunt is quite tight as I enter, maybe not wet enough yet. As her size is small and light, it was easy for me to thrust her upwards hard. After some thrusting, she wanted something more exciting and ask me to stand up. So I stand up and carry her and continue my penetration. I enjoy this position a lot as seldom can I carry a girl and bonk her unless she is small and light.

After a few minutes, I change to doggie style. She seems to like this position so I continue for a while. Then I ask her to lie down and start bonking her from the top. At this time, can tell that she is really horny as cunt is damn wet now. So I can now bonk harder and faster and she seems to enjoy it until I cannot tahan and shoot my load.

Here's my rating and comments, but since this is my own personal view, you may not feel the same:

Go ahead and bonk her if you are those looking for SYT, innocent type of girl. She does not seems very experienced (but that's what I like also) and is not those commando type but is quite accomodating and willing to try different positions. You have to treat her gently.

Looks: 7.5 /10 (because I like this kind of pure, innocent look)
HJ: 5/10 (short while and not very stimulating, needs more practice)
BJ: 6.5/10 (will only be 6 if she don't use warm water)
FJ: 6.5/10 (tight cunt, but moaning a bit soft)
Breast: C cup and nice to look and suck but definitely fake. You can tell when you touch it.
Damage: $60 + $14 (room) + $2 CD
RTF: Sure, for $60, it's hard to find such quality stuff at this price, not to mention that her look and size is those that I like.

Anybody who wants her contact please PM bro Anikin.

clennf
14-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Thank Bro Anikin for contact of this SYT, tried her yeaterday and arrange to meet her at Lor 15 Hotel 81.

Open door and saw her same as last time meet her before a real sweet young thing, small face but big eyes n really sweet smile! She still remember me. i engage such a sweet petite gal.... small size and skinny, but the two melons do stands out.

Look: 7 (SYT, the type that u saw on the street n u want to up her)
Boobs: 8 (C cup, natural, soft, and standing firm with nice toppings)
Body: 7 (petite)
BJ: 5 (too short for me)
FJ: 7 (wasted din try carry her since she is only around 40kg ,moaning quite turn on, good coordination )
Attitude: 8 ( smiling and pleasing)
Demage: $60+ $10 room + CD

Pls ask Bro anikin for contact.

LiquidSnake
14-04-2006, 11:40 AM
CB: got a kind of smelly smell ? <----------------------
RTF: No[/QUOTE]

CB got kind of smelly smell? Beware this is a symptons of some sex diseases.

clennf
14-04-2006, 07:04 PM
CB: got a kind of smelly smell ? <----------------------
RTF: No

CB got kind of smelly smell? Beware this is a symptons of some sex diseases.[/QUOTE]

Hi bro what u mean Skin complexion: Darker than XY?

Sexatronic
14-04-2006, 11:41 PM
bro anikin,

The moment u PM me, I gave XY a call. Unfortunately cant hv a RTF wif her as I'm now in Nanjing, base here for 1 yr. :(

She's a gem!

anikin
15-04-2006, 01:05 AM
CB: got a kind of smelly smell ? <-------------------

CB got kind of smelly smell? Beware this is a symptons of some sex diseases.

:eek: just on her last night. no habit of going down & smelling CBs so I can't confirm ... thanks anyway for the warning ... i played it safe & have no complains ...

anikin
15-04-2006, 01:06 AM
bro anikin,

The moment u PM me, I gave XY a call. Unfortunately cant hv a RTF wif her as I'm now in Nanjing, base here for 1 yr. :(

She's a gem!

ok bro, will tell her about your stay in nanjing ...

joe72
18-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Bro Anikin, have u try her frend Xiao Zen? I did a tarma wif both 2day.... sibei song arrrrrr :D

anikin
18-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Bro Anikin, have u try her frend Xiao Zen? I did a tarma wif both 2day.... sibei song arrrrrr :D

really ah??? got any stats of XZ? tarma quite siong leh ... on the pocket ... & on the siow ... :D

goodfuck
19-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Can bro joe72 tell more about her friend, Xiao Zen? Last week after I tried Xiao Yeh, I saw her crossing the road and sitting down at a coffeeshop with another girl with long hair and looks not bad from far.

Ting_Ge
21-04-2006, 10:09 PM
thanks bro anikin to pm me XY number again.
Me do regular XY before. And my kakis got good feedback.
Care to share other contact.

really ah??? got any stats of XZ? tarma quite siong leh ... on the pocket ... & on the siow ... :D

anikin
21-04-2006, 11:21 PM
was at Lor 23 yesterday & met up with XY+XZ. my fren tarma with them & his comments were: XY better! :D but their tag team not so solid, perhaps not much practice ...

XZ looks prettier, but body wise not as solid as XY. boobs are smaller, & faint stretch mark after giving birth 7 yrs ago! bro who like variety of cos can still choose to opt for her. among the FL in the L23 kopitiam, they were the youngest, & prettiest!

benjaminlow
27-04-2006, 02:05 AM
My FR on yeh Zi

Looks: 6/10
Body: Bony and skinny
Catbath: 7/10 (she's still learning)
BBBJ: 6/10
Fj: 7/10
Not just CB smelly but the armpit hair didn't shave -typical china gal
But overall still quite ok with her good service attitude.
Damages: $60 + $20 for H room

Brother who wants to rft or try,have to be fast as she is leaving on this Friday.PM me with your email address and i will provide u with her pic ( k only c her figure but no face hor )

benjaminlow
02-05-2006, 01:24 AM
Initially thought she gone for good but just got to know that she returned back from malaysia and she was only allowed to stay till 2 May.

Just had another session with xiao yeh and get to know that this is my last F with her as she is confirmed leaving later at 7++am.

As this is my second rft to her,she gave me a special package with BBBJ all i have to say that i had a good bonk session with her.

Damage: 80/02/60

anikin
13-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Yeh Zi has sent her regards to all her customers ... in return, she has sent her friend, Ah Li, in town to service us all :D .

As the saying goes: want come, no one come; one come, four five six come! my hands are full now with a string of PRC coming & going this week, needless to day farking budget also burst liao.

Must say this 1st: i've never seen Ah Li before, hopefully she is as young as Yeh Zi.

Damage: $60 per shot.

Mission: any commando want to try her? pm me & contact will be provided to the worthy warrior :p ...

clennf
14-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Yeh Zi has sent her regards to all her customers ... in return, she has sent her friend, Ah Li, in town to service us all :D .

As the saying goes: want come, no one come; one come, four five six come! my hands are full now with a string of PRC coming & going this week, needless to day farking budget also burst liao.

Must say this 1st: i've never seen Ah Li before, hopefully she is as young as Yeh Zi.

Damage: $60 per shot.

Mission: any commando want to try her? pm me & contact will be provided to the worthy warrior :p ...

Hi bro, i would like to try her can u pm her number?

anikin
14-06-2006, 01:22 PM
ok, sent liao ... pls let us know the outcome ok? don't hesitate to reject her if she is not up to std ... then must complain to Yeh zi that she recommend low quality stock to us ... :p

anikin
16-06-2006, 11:41 AM
wowowo ... just went to on ah li last nite, just to give yeh zi face when she asked to take care of her friend ... what a surprise as i stood outside the hotel waiting for the unknown gal to appear. i was simply stunned! this ah li is young like yeh zi, petite oso, pretty & quite cute face ... in that pink dressing she is simply gorgeous! at least to me lah ...

like that i kin kin took her upstairs for the bonk. undressed, she looks amazing ... nice big round boobs & very smooth, fair complexion ... but sadly it is nasa technology. luckily that is the only disappointment for the night as she is service oriented & no rush. up to Yeh Zi' std & only $60 ... got bj only hor, in case someone die die oso must have bbbj one ... :p

so those bros who have frequented yeh zi, this one will not disappoint u ... i hope ...

benjaminlow
17-06-2006, 10:44 PM
got bj only hor, in case someone die die oso must have bbbj one ... :p

Bro,she same with yeh zi,don't provide cd right?

boyboy_25
17-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Bro, this Ah Li maybe is the same gal that i bonk this afternoon.
The bio about her find similarity.
The gal is from zhejiang too. Her HP is 9xxxx950?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54567

anikin
18-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Bro,she same with yeh zi,don't provide cd right?

surprised u ask that ... i brought my own CD but she brought along 1 as well ... probably leftover by other bros ... :D

anikin
18-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Bro, this Ah Li maybe is the same gal that i bonk this afternoon.
The bio about her find similarity.
The gal is from zhejiang too. Her HP is 9xxxx950?

that's why we can be considered brudders liao! :D

anikin
05-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Xiao Yeh or Yezhi is back for another tour of duty. Time for some zhejiang action ... :)

DotCom
13-05-2007, 02:05 PM
last nite happen to pass by GL so drop by L20...

sibei crowded .... remember u tell me Yeh Zi's back so

give her a call....nb...she told me she's jus left for Marina South

but asked me to wait for her ....20mins later she called me and

we proceed to Frag L20....after a yr .... she still look nice and

trim....not as boney as u described one yr ago....very chatty and

friendly and d sexxion was great....lot of frenching and TCSS in between

and d lovemaking was slow and easy....like most cheonger wud say....

like making love to yr lover/gf....spend abt an hr in d room and in between

3 calls came in..2 were fm ex-cheonger and 1 fm her galfren...

after d fark send her to L23 to meet her gf but I din managed to catch

a glimpse of her or else maybe u can ask her to intro to u ..........

during this sexxion, I discovered that when in doggie ... u can make her

cum....she came twice when I done that last nite....can touch n feel her

wet cums on my rubber when I put her back to missionary......kekekeke....

Going home end May....still cat60...

:D ;)

anikin
14-05-2007, 12:38 AM
wow bro ... seldom see your FR, must update us more often :D ...

yaoyaw
14-05-2007, 12:29 PM
bro can share with me her contact.i love bony girl.
[email protected]

Ting_Ge
14-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Xiao Yeh or Yezhi is back for another tour of duty. Time for some zhejiang action ... :)

is it the specky gal u intro last time?