PDA

View Full Version : 38D $60 Lau Chio

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Was with Poolhot, handsome2000 and Tanner132 just now at GL. At Lor 16, this PRC gal wearing pink spagetti top and white pants caught our action! What captivate us was not just her good looks but her incredibily HUGE set of boobs! Damm, just screw Lisa, Spa Orange this afternoon but seeing those huge boobs, I die die must go and try...

We went on our usual "patron mission". Saw a lot of gems tonight. It is like a full turn out of all the PRC gals staying in Singapore. Somemore, my mind have already set on this big boob gal. So, we u-turn back to Lorong 16.

To my pleasant surprise, she is still there. Ask her charges and she quoted $60. Ask whether can up both me and Bro Poolhot but was turned down by her. Guess she is shy about such things.

She brought me to her usual operating house along Lor 16. Very impressed by the facility. Shower room lavishly decorated. Got mirror on the wall as well as the ceiling. Almost comparable to Cat150 whore house.

When she stripped, my jaws almost dropped. Her boobs are so huge that her nipples popped out of her D-cup bra. What intrigued me most was her pink nipples that seems to entice me to suck them! Ask her whether she want to shower together but she said she had her shower before hand. Didn't want to pursue further so take a quick shower and hit straight to bed.

Action begins. Begin with a brief cat bath, which focus mainly at the nipples. Cap my engorged didi and proceed to suck ferciously on my stiff pole. After a while, I return her favour by giving her a tongue lashing on her clitoris. Boy was she wet! The best thing about her pussy is that her bush is naturally sparse. Can consider a partial white tiger. Furthermore, her pussy is like a camel eye.. just like the type you will see in a 16 year old. Ho Say Liao! This must be my lucky day... The sex demon in me has been unleashed! BBUUUAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Proceed to pump her missionary. Love the way her boobs rock to and fro in sync with every thrust that I made. She loves to hold you by your neck while you pump her. Occasionally her fingers would run down from your arm pit to your navel, greatly heighten the sexual sensation.... Think she rather tired so kept pumping her in missionary position for about 15 minutes before unloading...

FR (Ah Lan)

Province: Didn't ask. Seem to be from Southern

Looks: (7.5/10) Consider Lau Chio. Long shoulder length hair. Sharp features. Got the looks of a model when she is younger.

Figure: (7/10) Voluptuous. 38D-26-36. Tall frame. 165 cm. Would considered her having a model frame when she is younger and slimmer. Although her ass is a bit saggy with a bit of cellulite, still consider proportionate and slim. The commendable thing is that her tummy is almost non visible and can be consider flat. Think she got a birthmark near her ass. Didn't see too clearly though...

Boobs: (8.5/10) 38D. Best set of knockers I've ever seen! 100% all natural. Most big boobs will tend to sag alot but hers seem to defy the laws of gravity! Soft with a slight slagging, her cute looking pink nipples are pointing straight in front, making it looks almost proportionate.

Pussy: (8/10) High rating for her sparse bush. Her pussy seems to have a life of its own. When she orgase, I can felt the reverberation of her vagina walls as it seemingly "blow and suck" on my dick. Pretty tight for a mature gal. A definite Plus!

Ass: (6/10) A bit too meaty for my preference. Still manageable.

Skin: (7/10) Rather smooth for a lau chio. Almost no visible blemishes except for her birth mark. Very fair skin.

Frenching: NA

Catbath: (6/10) Pretty brief. Only attacks the nipples.

Massage: NA

AR: NA

BJ: (7/10) Strong suction. Sufficient tongue twirling action.

HJ: NA

FJ: (8/10) Though only missionary position, high rating is awarded for her "pussy clamping" skills.

Attitude: (7.5/10) Good for PRC considering the fact that most PRC FL along GL Lorong generally give very poor service.

Overall: (8/10) Sextisfying... especially since I'm a boobs lover...

Damage: $60 + $5 (Room) + $1 (Condom)

RTF: Yes.

Highly recommended for those bros who loves big boobs! Bros who are going for SYT can give her a miss...

popiah
28-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Was with Poolhot, handsome2000 and Tanner132 just now at GL. At Lor 16, this PRC gal wearing pink spagetti top and white pants caught
Highly recommended for those bros who loves big boobs! Bros who are going for SYT can give her a miss...

hi bro simply,

wow.....another GREAT Outing for you....

BIG BIG BOOB......ME ALSO LIKE IT MAN.......

signoff
Boss Popiah

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:24 AM
hi bro simply,

wow.....another GREAT Outing for you....

BIG BIG BOOB......ME ALSO LIKE IT MAN.......

signoff
Boss Popiah

Too bad I didn't have a camera hand phone. I'm sure her boobs picture will drive alot of people bonkers! WOOOHOOO!!!

Some how I think I kena the bonking fever... Yesterday night bonk Fung Ning (Thanks bro RC38)... This afternoon bonk Lisa of Spa Orange (FR coming up soon) and Jus a 1 hour ago, I bonk Ah Lan... Damm... Need to recuperate my QI... Think I better don't go out tommorrow lest my legs bring me to GL and my didi bring me to find yet another bonk! :eek:

sleepy80
28-08-2005, 12:54 AM
Too bad I didn't have a camera hand phone. I'm sure her boobs picture will drive alot of people bonkers! WOOOHOOO!!!

Some how I think I kena the bonking fever... Yesterday night bonk Fung Ning (Thanks bro RC38)... This afternoon bonk Lisa of Spa Orange (FR coming up soon) and Jus a 1 hour ago, I bonk Ah Lan... Damm... Need to recuperate my QI... Think I better don't go out tommorrow lest my legs bring me to GL and my didi bring me to find yet another bonk! :eek:

Bro, this a very good deal with a Lau Chio with such nice knockers. Really lucky you. Do you mind sharing her contact with me or where can I find her. Thanks

RepulsE
28-08-2005, 01:15 AM
hey uncle..he already say L16. . . ;)

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Have given out the contacts to a number of bro. My requirement is simple. So long you put up an FR, I'm ok with sharing the contact with you even if your rep point is low.

Seems like there is a sizable group of samsters who go for big boobs. kekeke...

Jus a pointer... Bring your own rubber... the rubber provided by them is pretty thick... SAF standard... Cheaper also...

Hope to see FR soon...

justhorny
28-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Bro, your FR made me very gian.. but too bad, me going into retirement (from cheonging) :p

Both of us have "horny" on our nick so must support you .. :D

Thanks for sharing

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Bro, your FR made me very gian.. but too bad, me going into retirement (from cheonging) :p

Both of us have "horny" on our nick so must support you .. :D

Thanks for sharing

Thanks bro! Too bad you are going into retirement. But like what they always say, there is no true retirement, just delayed enjoyment... kekeke...

tittyhawk
28-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Good FR...me also a tits man, hence the nick... :p

fleaz
28-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Thanks bro! Too bad you are going into retirement. But like what they always say, there is no true retirement, just delayed enjoyment... kekeke...

agree!! no true retirement... just undergoing hibernation!! hahahaha

cheers
fleaz

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Good FR...me also a tits man, hence the nick... :p

Thanks! Then she is a definite must for you to try. I've tried Xiao Tian Shi before. Think Ah Lan's boobs is bigger than hers. Furthermore, she is taller built and slimer waistline than Xiao Tian Shi. Think she need senior samsters to train her on her services. Then she would be truly perfect!

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:20 PM
agree!! no true retirement... just undergoing hibernation!! hahahaha

cheers
fleaz

I tried "retiring" myself. Got to save money for future. Been spending like almost more than $1K in bonking. Some how, my legs will bring me back to the land of "sin" and before I know it, I found myself naked with my didi in a WL's pussy or mouth.... :p

tittyhawk
28-08-2005, 12:21 PM
..... Think she need senior samsters to train her on her services. Then she would be truly perfect!
Me see nice well-defined tits, i wld have trembling legs man, a weakness for good looking tits.... :p

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Me see nice well-defined tits, i wld have trembling legs man, a weakness for good looking tits.... :p

I'm not sure what's your definition of good tits. All I know is that when I saw Ah Lan's tits, my vision went blur and the moment I regain my "consciousness", I find myself entrapped in between her two mountains. :D Frankly, can't expect her tits to be as firm as those 18 years old. For her age and her weight of her boobs, it is really a daunting task to prevent it from sagging too much.

Rof|maoxz
28-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Was with Poolhot, handsome2000 and Tanner132 just now at GL. At Lor 16, this PRC gal wearing pink spagetti top and white pants caught our action! What captivate us was not just her good looks but her incredibily HUGE set of boobs! Damm, just screw Lisa, Spa Orange this afternoon but seeing those huge boobs, I die die must go and try...

Mr Tanner132....bo jio. :mad:

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:28 PM

Oops... Eh... Actually he just wanted to tccs with Poolhot somewhere near his place... Somehow, the vehicle brought them to GL. Don't think he did this purposely...

Rof|maoxz
28-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Have given out the contacts to a number of bro. My requirement is simple. So long you put up an FR, I'm ok with sharing the contact with you even if your rep point is low.

Jus a pointer... Bring your own rubber... the rubber provided by them is pretty thick... SAF standard... Cheaper also...

Hope to see FR soon...

I don't go for such a big boobs, a handful will suffice. I'm into mature aging group. :)

Rof|maoxz
28-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Oops... Eh... Actually he just wanted to tccs with Poolhot somewhere near his place... Somehow, the vehicle brought them to GL. Don't think he did this purposely...

Tks~ I will ask uncle poolhot to direct me to this big pair of knockers. :)

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Tks~ I will ask uncle poolhot to direct me to this big pair of knockers. :)

Uncle Poolhot wanted to do a threesome with her together with me last night. May be you can fill in the void with him. He paint her pussy while you gave her pussy a good screwing... "slurp slurp"

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 01:13 PM
List of samsters who requested contacts from me:

quekas
combat79
claychan
pilot2003
GiftonJS
ALLOALLO
curiosity kills
TNNLover
Ev3rton
Maxwell30
brucelee

popiah
28-08-2005, 01:25 PM
List of samsters who requested contacts from me:

quekas
combat79
claychan
pilot2003
GiftonJS
ALLOALLO
curiosity kills
TNNLover
Ev3rton
Maxwell30
brucelee

hi bro simply,

can i be in your contact list ?

will post FR once try......

signoff
BOss popiah

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 02:36 PM
hi bro simply,

can i be in your contact list ?

will post FR once try......

signoff
BOss popiah

Bro Popiah, of cos will share contact with you especially since you are an esteem BOSS member. Just pm you her contact. Enjoy...

curiosity kills
28-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Firstly, i wld like to thank bro simplyhorny give me the contact so soon after i request this morning....i just came back trying ah lan....here my fr...(in short, not bad at all hehe)

Met at lor 16, look was so-so (to me) but neh neh is big my god =)~ tell myself "make a right choice" hehe.

Go to one of the hotels, did not really remember which one cos the big neh neh is still in my mind haha

the usual things when we in the room but she did not rush...that is 1 plus pt. boob r big n nipple n big too...i like hehe.. shower together but not much action cos scare come in the shower since her figure is damn good..

after shower, short cat bath...mainly on my neh neh..then take cap and proceed to suck on my dick. cannot stand, turn her over, i tongue n finger her and she was fucking wet man, her pussy is sparse.

then when she get very wet, she ask me to fuck her. her boobs was rockg very fast with every action I made. ... after a while really cannot take it, cum in her with the cap full

FR (Ah Lan)
Looks: i rate 7/10
Figure: 7/10. 38D waist n backside not sure but proportionate.
definite Plus!
Ass: a bit shagging but who cares with 38D
Skin: smooth
Frenching: nvr try
BJ: 7/10 put in effort can see
FJ: 8.5/10 good release
Attitude: 7/10 one of the best for this price
Overall: Sextisfying sexprience
Damage: $60 + 20 go hotel
RTF: definitely!!!!

as the rule, please do not ask me for the contact..get from the initiator....

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Go to one of the hotels, did not really remember which one cos the big neh neh is still in my mind haha

Bro, she didn't bring you to the whore house along L16?!?! Only $5 rental plus the room also rather good... Well... So long you are happy who cares right?

FR (Ah Lan)
Figure: 7/10. 38D waist n backside not sure but proportionate.
definite Plus!
Ass: a bit shagging but who cares with 38D
Frenching: nvr try
BJ: 7/10 put in effort can see
FJ: 8.5/10 good release
Attitude: 7/10 one of the best for this price
Overall: Sextisfying sexprience
Damage: $60 + 20 go hotel
RTF: definitely!!!!

Bro, glad you enjoy the bonk! Thanks for the FR! Scare samsters may think I'm her OKT for keeping publicizing her... Can't imagine when she is younger and her boobs were 40E... Surely nose bleed! kekeke...

popiah
28-08-2005, 09:52 PM
hi all,

First of all, thanks bro simplyhorny for the BIG WATERMELON......slurp....really BIG BIG BIG loh....

met her abt 1 1/2 hrs ago and GL lor xx....wow....GREAT body and i wont elaborate much and just provide some analysis report.

FOR THOSE WATER MELON LOVERS......AND SUPER LAU CHIO......AND SUPER BODY......but service so so only lah....

After tonight bonking session, i will start to eat more WATERMElon more often and secondly i had switched my favourite hotel @ lor 15 to Lor xx (BEST HOTEL with FULL MIRROR)

Popiah Field's Anaylsis
Name : Ah Lan
Height : ~165 cm
Weight : 60 kgs
Look : 8/10 (Popiah standard - SUPER LAU CHIO)
Boob : ME ALSO DONT KNOW...I ONLY KNOW VERY VERY BIG
Body : 8/10 (SMOOTH)
Cathbath : 6/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (short)
FJ : 7/10 (moaning with a few position)
Attitude : 6/10 (ok lah)
Damage : S$60 + S$10 room + Popiah's condom = S$70
RTF : YES...if feel liking bonking a ROSE with TWO GIGANTIC WATER MELON.

For BOSS member, pls proceed to BOSS website for her photos and for contact pls seek from threadstarter bro simplyhorny.

Once again, do not circulate the photos and contacts to others.

Signoff
FL Popiah

popiah
28-08-2005, 10:02 PM
hi all

Partial photos for public viewing only
http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0021913lx.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0022114kk.jpg

BOSS member, pls proceed to website for more full photos

signoff
BOSS Popiah

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 10:07 PM
FOR THOSE WATER MELON LOVERS......AND SUPER LAU CHIO......AND SUPER BODY......but service so so only lah....

Thanks for the FR!

Think she rather new to FL cos just landed on Sillypore... Was hoping that she can undergo your Popiah's intense training... kekeke...

Glad that you enjoy the "watermelons". Just to add, 60 kg for a > 165cm is still considered ok. Think her "watermelons" already constitue 20% of her overal weight already. :D

popiah
28-08-2005, 11:38 PM
$5 (Room)

Hi bro simply

how come i paid S$10 for the room but you paid only S$5 ? is it becoz of your muscular body ? :D

signoff
S$10 Popiah

gangjian
29-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Bro simplyhorny:

Lucky you! I saw this chick in pink top with HUGE boobs last night at Lor 16 around 9, but was preoccupied. Then returned to GL around 12:30, specifically to look for her. But she was gone! But be giving some bros a good time then! Had to settle for a set of smaller boobs, although equally impressive (see my FR on http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42421) .

Care to share her contacts and the nice hotel you used? Thx!

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 12:54 AM
Hi bro simply

how come i paid S$10 for the room but you paid only S$5 ? is it becoz of your muscular body ? :D

signoff
S$10 Popiah

Bro Popiah,

I think you went to a different place from mine lah... Mine is not a hotel but a whore house along the lorong xx. Where got muscular body then got discount? If so, then more motivation to pump harder... kekeke...

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Bro simplyhorny:
Care to share her contacts and the nice hotel you used? Thx!

Jus pm you her contacts. She's rather green so don't expect top notch service but still consider acceptable. Didn't use any hotel. Ah lan brought me to one of the whore houses with rather good facilities. For meer $5, I think it is a pretty good deal!

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Latest list of samsters who received Ah Lan's number:

zioo
GangJian
Rof|maoxz
lon3r
ahkong
juzjoin
digital_
Ratcool69
comeon
Wayang
popiah
ANTHO
bakah

Heard from popiah that she got a lot of samsters calling her... Will try to psycho her to give better services. Bro Popiah, care to help? :D

pitcher
29-08-2005, 01:24 AM

Hope to see FR soon...

thats great to hear, bro.
i got low points but of coz will to share excellent FR.
will try convince take her pic also. like u mentioned dint get to take her pic.
if got her pic i will post it up. sure send alot of bros into frenzy..
kekekeke..
i just PM u, pls give my contact to her.
thanks!

combat79
29-08-2005, 03:59 AM
First of all Sorry for the late FR...Thanks bro simplyhorny for the contract. I'm also a big boobs lover!

Before meeting her, try not to have high expectation in terms of her look. Her look was above average( for me la) Once saw her my eyes are "glue" to her huge huge boobs..haha..boyboy..started to think wat going to happen later on...haha

In the room, she took out her clothes.. :eek: feel like squeesing her huge nei nei and rub onto my face..hahaha....

not much action when shower together..washed didi....my eyes still glue on her boob..bo bian la me a boobs lover..lol....the rest sop liao...

My own rating:
Name: Ah lan
Look: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 ( really really huge boobs!)
Cathbath : 5/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $60 (worth it)
RTF: Yes..why not..(if you are a boobs lover)

Pai say for the poor fr written by me..will try to improve.. :o

QQ8899
29-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Jus pm you her contacts. She's rather green so don't expect top notch service but still consider acceptable. Didn't use any hotel. Ah lan brought me to one of the whore houses with rather good facilities. For meer $5, I think it is a pretty good deal!

Bro, care to pm me her number? thanks.

GiftonJS
29-08-2005, 11:06 AM
hi all

signoff
BOSS Popiah

Great pics, wanted to try her in the yesterday afternoon 4 plus. But she still sleeping, told me she only work from 7 pm onwards. Another bro seems more fortunate and manage to try her at 5 plus. Will try to bonk her tonite.

Wonder if her figure is abit like the infamous Sha Sha. :D

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

ahkong
29-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Great pics, wanted to try her in the yesterday afternoon 4 plus. But she still sleeping, told me she only work from 7 pm onwards. Another bro seems more fortunate and manage to try her at 5 plus. Will try to bonk her tonite.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

Jialat sia, i was thinking i can bonk her during my lunch time... Have watermelons for lunch... :(

Castrol
29-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Jialat sia, i was thinking i can bonk her during my lunch time... Have watermelons for lunch... :(

hahaha... what to do? enjoy, bro... :D

Wayang
29-08-2005, 12:28 PM
hi guys.. tried her last night..

name: ah lan
boobs: freakin big
looks: well.. she wasnt really my type.. but lau chio la
uniform: she was in a all white ensemble

FR:

she brought me to dis place.. 10bucks an hr nia.. fantastic room.. freakin huge plus mirrors here there everywhr in all angles.. she stripped and i noticed her tatoos.. ermm.. kinda turn off for me.. but heck it la.. i was here for the main event.. THE TITSS~! hahaha.. yes they were huge.. so were the nipples..

we lay on the bed and she fondle me.. hmmm.. then she started the licking.. then proceeded to my lil bro.. blowing not bad la.. but not skilful enuff.. then when i was stiff enuff she wanted me to whack her oredi.. onli did her in 2 positions.. missionary and finished in doggie..

overall.. she is a lau chio type.. those thinkin of syt pls avoid and her figure is beri full.. kinda like j-lo.. so those lookin for super models pls avoid.. she is really frenly and not rushin at all

rtf: no.. got many others to try

foxtrota168
29-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Bro Simplyhorny,
Me keen to try out. Mind passing her contact to: [email protected].

Thanks

nukebomb
29-08-2005, 02:19 PM

Bro can get digital camera mah if u cut down not to bonk two $50 PRC FL can buy liao. :p

IceMan7
29-08-2005, 02:25 PM
BOSS Member,
I hv turn ON the "lights" for those pics...go hv a look at her boobs... :D

ahkong
29-08-2005, 02:28 PM
hahaha... what to do? enjoy, bro... :D

THanks to bro simplyhorny for her contact.
Just bonk her at 1pm today. Hehe, I called her mobile at 12.30pm today to try me luck if she pick up her mobile phone... bingo told her i can only bonk her during my lunchtime, she say ok la come to lor 16 to look for her. Mai tu liao.. i quickly too a taxi n rush to GL lor 16. Was told to book in the hotel champange. After 10mins, ding dong she is here...She has a lian look. Her bOObs is like gonna pop out anytime. Notice her tattoo on the left, was a turn off for me. FJ so so... did her in missionary and gal on top. I was enjoying my view the pair of biG ballOOns!!!

Look: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (Very well maintain for her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (huge bOObs!)
Cathbath : 7/10
Damage: $60 +10 +2

I also took 3 photos of her with my lousy Nokia 7250i. Once i get the photos out of the mobile, i will post it here. :D

GiftonJS
29-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Look: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (Very well maintain for her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (huge bOObs!)
Cathbath : 7/10
Damage: $60 +10 +2

I also took 3 photos of her with my lousy Nokia 7250i. Once i get the photos out of the mobile, i will post it here. :D

Great FR. Shit, I should have insist to bonk her yesterday... It seems that she is quite accomodating to the times... Haizzz

Cant wait for tonite, hope she is not taken...

Thanks & BEst Regards

Giftonjs

nukebomb
29-08-2005, 03:48 PM
BOSS Member,
Bro Iceman7 u really cool man always provide first hand info, thanks. :p

IceMan7
29-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Bro Iceman7 u really cool man always provide first hand info, thanks. :p
BOSS members must always take care of each other ... :D

PetainKing2005
29-08-2005, 04:48 PM
could i have the contact please? FR will follow.. thank in advances

wildbeast
29-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Bro Simplyhorny! Thank you for ur contacts. Ur mailbox flooded liao. Can only thank you here. Will sure FR upon QC. Will share lobang with u shd i hv any.... Cheers.

Heritage
29-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi bro,
thanks for your contact...will try out and revert a FR to you.....

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Latest list of samsters who received Ah Lan's contact:

lust_and_luck
wildbeast
Heritage
pimp daddy
mxm28
juzjoin
skymud
hengkelvin
smlum68
Hlee8
t123
DOM ROUGH
ss235
warrenwarren999
Magpies
pitcher
eyez_for_u
Horchew

Judging from the list of samsters who received her contacts, if they start screwing her, her pussy would probably tie by the end of the fiesta... :eek:

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:20 PM
thats great to hear, bro.
i got low points but of coz will to share excellent FR.
will try convince take her pic also. like u mentioned dint get to take her pic.
if got her pic i will post it up. sure send alot of bros into frenzy..
kekekeke..
i just PM u, pls give my contact to her.
thanks!

Just pm you her contacts. Pls check. Happy bonking...

Btw, do treat her nice... She is green in this trade hence her catbath may not be that good. It would be good if senior samsters are willing to train her up to be a professional while I focus on tonning her body especially on her butts area.... Then we will have a super "lau chio" model to bonk liaoz!!! :cool:

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:22 PM
My own rating:
Name: Ah lan
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 ( really really huge boobs!)
Cathbath : 5/10
Damage: $60 (worth it)
RTF: Yes..why not..(if you are a boobs lover)

Pai say for the poor fr written by me..will try to improve.. :o

Quite good FR for a new commer! Keep up the good work! Glad that you enjoy the bonk! Mua a bit concern cos she isn't that service oriented yet... But can see she is trying her best to improve...

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Bro, care to pm me her number? thanks.

Jus pm you her contacts. Happy bonking!

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:26 PM

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

Think she too tired out by all the late night bonking liaozz... kekeke...

Trust me bro... her boobs even more solid than the infamous Sa Sa!!! :eek:

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:28 PM
BOSS Member,

Thanks bro! Seen the picture definitely much clearer now!

PetainKing2005
29-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro,

can pm me her contact... FR akan datang

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Bro Simplyhorny! Thank you for ur contacts. Ur mailbox flooded liao. Can only thank you here. Will sure FR upon QC. Will share lobang with u shd i hv any.... Cheers.

Jus clear my pm. So those interested brothers can start pm me now... Seem like she is getting very hot now. A number of brothers are now queuing to sample the fully grown "watermelon"...

Btw, if I owe anyone rep points, please inform me ok? Thanks!

Happy bonking!

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi bro,
thanks for your contact...will try out and revert a FR to you.....

You're welcome. Good things must share! Cheers!

popiah
29-08-2005, 08:01 PM
BOSS Member,

hi bro iceman,

wow.....thanks for brightening the WATERMELONS photos for BOSS members to view it in a clearer picture...xie xie.

Sorries..BOSS member for stressing your eyes as i too lazy to adjust the contrast of the photos...will take note of this issue in near future.

signoff
BOss popiah

tanner132
29-08-2005, 08:09 PM

Hahaha Mr Rof|maoxz. Last mins meet up with Poolhot. Got to return something to him. Never know he brought me to GL but least eyes opening for a sua ko man like me to prowl along the lorong. Almost can't resist the temptation with so many beautiful PRC gers there. :D

That ger that simplyhorny got it really comes with a pair of solid boobs that can give u concussion if she gonna give u a smack on your face with her pair of boobs. Kekekeke

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Hahaha Mr Rof|maoxz. Last mins meet up with Poolhot. Got to return something to him. Never know he brought me to GL but least eyes opening for a sua ko man like me to prowl along the lorong. Almost can't resist the temptation with so many beautiful PRC gers there. :D

That ger that simplyhorny got it really comes with a pair of solid boobs that can give u concussion if she gonna give u a smack on your face with her pair of boobs. Kekekeke

So bro Tanner132, u keen to go for "watermelon" juice some day...???

thedoc101
29-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks for that hot info Bro

Anyone know when this pair are at work ;)

I must go to Lor 16 real soon !!!

thedoc101
29-08-2005, 08:28 PM
How can i get this babe's contact ? I will habve to head on down to Lor 16 asap !

tanner132
29-08-2005, 08:31 PM
So bro Tanner132, u keen to go for "watermelon" juice some day...???

Hahaha bro simplyhorny. I dun go for that super water melon type. I am more on the cup 'B' or 'C' type. :p

Think you have a good deal that day. ;)

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Hahaha bro simplyhorny. I dun go for that super water melon type. I am more on the cup 'B' or 'C' type.

Think you have a good deal that day.

U are right...

My brain nearly kenna squash under the weight of her two melons... Nearly suffocated to death.... But then again... I rather die this way than dying alone... :D

After my bonk, call bro handsome2000. Realized all of you balik kampung liaozzz... U went with Poolhot to drink is it?

tanner132
29-08-2005, 08:51 PM
After my bonk, call bro handsome2000. Realized all of you balik kampung liaozzz... U went with Poolhot to drink is it?

Nope. He send me home straight as I am rather tired after a hard day work at my workplace.

If by chance would like to take another stroll along the lorong to admire the beauties again. Who knows I might drink some water melon juice. :D

popiah
29-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Nope. He send me home straight as I am rather tired after a hard day work at my workplace.

If by chance would like to take another stroll along the lorong to admire the beauties again. Who knows I might drink some water melon juice. :D

hi bro tanner,

can i join in the strolling so that i can admire the WATERMELONs again? :D

signoff
FL Popiah

tanner132
29-08-2005, 09:06 PM
hi bro tanner,

can i join in the strolling so that i can admire the WATERMELONs again? :D

signoff
FL Popiah

Bro popiah. You are definately most welcome to join in for the stroll together. Kekeke

Think easily you can find a handful of water melon type in GL but that Ah Lan is really huge. :p

popiah
29-08-2005, 09:25 PM
hi all,

brighten the photo for viewing.....WATERMELON...
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00219119zt.jpg

signoff
Boss Popiah

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Bro popiah. You are definately most welcome to join in for the stroll together. Kekeke

Think easily you can find a handful of water melon type in GL but that Ah Lan is really huge. :p

So far I jalan jalan GL so long (Actually only 2 years), Ah Lan's boobs is by far the largest I've seen. Those "C" cup boobs are merely illusions brought about by the push up bra effect... Haizzz... Where has all the big boobs gal gone too???...

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 10:04 PM
hi all,

brighten the photo for viewing.....WATERMELON...
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00219119zt.jpg

signoff
Boss Popiah

Guarantee a lot of brothers will nose bleed tonight... kekeke...

popiah
29-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Guarantee a lot of brothers will nose bleed tonight... kekeke...

hi bro simply and all,

3 more for viewing...
http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00224113np.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00225118ny.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00216118bt.jpg

enjoy....WATERMELONsSSSSS.......

signoff
BOss Popiah

tokkon1
29-08-2005, 10:43 PM

May I tag along too ?? Nvr tried a 'streetwalker' PRC lady b4. :D

curiosity kills
29-08-2005, 10:53 PM
dear all esp bro simplyhorny,

i just came back after a session with her...must say tonite is quite frustrated..call 8pm reach lor 16 about 8.25..check in hotel 81 8.30...she only come at 9.15pm....when she came, she was very rush...she say business is very good...for the past 2-3 days, everyday about 20+ to 30 customers...i was thinking what the fuck that mean she earn $1800 every day n 1 month she can earn $54000...phone keep ringing during session...her trick is everyone who call her she ask him to come down...ccb then she just lie say she nearby but i think everyone bro have to wait at least 30min or more.....i guess we all overdo it n her service really suck tonite although still okie if i don mind.....

that is my latest update to all.....to all bro (esp she say got 1 wait for her 2 hours not sure she bluffing but i guess we don have to do that....wat the fuck wait 2 hours for her???? she is ok but i don think whoever wait for her 2 hours is also stupid..... no offence

ss235
29-08-2005, 11:06 PM
wow, was about to call her tonight.. but after what bro curiousity said.. maybe wait awhile :)

How long will she be in singapore?

comic098
30-08-2005, 12:50 AM
hey,thanks for share the number wit me bro simplyhorny :)
ok this what happen..after i got her number i call, she told me 2 cum down 2 met at lor 16...i reach there around 0915..adout 0930 i saw her n we went in the hotel..
first look,like most of the bro say lau chio but her MELON really look yummy!!(+point)we bath 2gether n she didn rush,took her time 2 let me feel relax..but she not a good rider she say mine too long or is she lazy?who know?a + point is when bonkin she don rush me..i really enjoying myself...after i cum...look at my watch is bout 1015...she say she hav 5 to7 more bro lookin fr her

over all:great bonk+great boob=yummy king

and by the way,she will be in singapore for 2 year!! so bro,take your time.......don rush she goin 2 be around fr a lonnnnnnng time ;)

ahkong
30-08-2005, 07:26 AM

As promise fellow samsters. Here is Ah Lan photos. Sorry the photo quality of my Nokia 7250i is not so good...

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0013nn.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0020di.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0037vj.jpg

suckerll
30-08-2005, 07:51 AM
wat the fuck wait 2 hours for her???? she is ok but i don think whoever wait for her 2 hours is also stupid.....
frankly speaking bro, i think some of us here have also waited 2 hrs for those GL150 gals before. so do u consider us stupid as well? :D

come to think of it, what's the difference except the price, both are our avenue for release at the end of the day rite? :eek:

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 08:19 AM
How can i get this babe's contact ? I will habve to head on down to Lor 16 asap !

No worries, bro. I've just pm you her contacts. My requirement is simple. So long as you post a FR on her (whether good or bad), I will be willing to share with you contacts in the future. I understand that it is rather difficult for a new comer to get FL contacts in the forum. Hence the exception... Hopefully everything goes well for FLs cos our objective is to enjoy the bonk right???

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 08:23 AM
hi bro simply and all,

3 more for viewing...
http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00224113np.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00225118ny.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00216118bt.jpg

enjoy....WATERMELONsSSSSS.......

signoff
BOss Popiah

OMG!!! Nose bleeded already! (Actually bleeded once after visiting the BOSS yahoo site... Now bleed again... die liaozz... need my iron supplement...)

Even I want to bonk her, think I no chance liaozz... So many brothers on the waiting list... kekeke...

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 08:26 AM
that is my latest update to all.....to all bro (esp she say got 1 wait for her 2 hours not sure she bluffing but i guess we don have to do that....wat the fuck wait 2 hours for her???? she is ok but i don think whoever wait for her 2 hours is also stupid..... no offence

No worries bro... Glad u pointed this out. Will feedback to her... Sorry that u didn't enjoy your session with her. Guess too many melons lovers here in sillypore...

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 08:29 AM
first look,like most of the bro say lau chio but her MELON really look yummy!!(+point)we bath 2gether n she didn rush,took her time 2 let me feel relax..but she not a good rider she say mine too long or is she lazy?who know?a + point is when bonkin she don rush me..i really enjoying myself...after i cum...look at my watch is bout 1015...she say she hav 5 to7 more bro lookin fr her

Same for me lah... Guess age is catching up with her... But true enough, she didn't bother to rush me which is quite good already considering the fact that most GL "streetwalkers" always rush you and act like a dead fish on bed...

Thanks for the FR, bro!

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 08:36 AM
As promise fellow samsters. Here is Ah Lan photos. Sorry the photo quality of my Nokia 7250i is not so good...

Bro, thanks for the pictures! "nose bleeding again"

To all those bros who have uppz me... A BIG THANK YOU... Give me some time to regain my power to upp you all back. Cheers!

GiftonJS
30-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Manage to try her last nite. Thanks to bro simplyhorny for the contacts and the recommendations.

First look at her, really lau chio. Long hair, rather tall, smooth skin... but of course the highlight is on the HUGE boobs. Among the gals, I try in GL, she is only smaller than ShaSha. Even Cat150 BoBo is not as full.

Looks: 6.5 / 10 (I feel she look prettier from afar.)
Body: 7 / 10 (She is rather tall and very well maintained. Not much excess fat. I think she really is a stunner when younger. She still has very smooth skin.)
Boobs: 8.5 / 10 (Huge and soft)
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ 6/10

I feel her service is not up to standard but she is very friendly. No rush or anything. But I think you will end up doing most of the servicing. Cant ask for much at $60. Still worth it especially for boobs lover. Her boobs are worth the $60... Hahaha.

Thanks & Best Regards
Giftonjs

mxm28
30-08-2005, 10:21 AM

Wow bro ahkong, now ghost month leh, you blocked up her face with a full black circle very scary man.............

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Among the gals, I try in GL, she is only smaller than ShaSha. Even Cat150 BoBo is not as full.

I feel her service is not up to standard but she is very friendly. No rush or anything. But I think you will end up doing most of the servicing. Cant ask for much at $60. Still worth it especially for boobs lover. Her boobs are worth the $60... Hahaha.

U mean the late Sha Sha boobs is bigger than Ah Lan's??? Didn't notice leh... May be too busy bonking Sha Sha to notice...

Yup. She quite lazy type. Maybe her huge melons is weighing her down... Very strenuous on her legs and back if she do doggie or woman on top... kekeke... Any senior samsters willing to take up the challenge to train her??? Me not charasmatic enough...

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Wow bro ahkong, now ghost month leh, you blocked up her face with a full black circle very scary man.............

Ok Lah... U should see Popiah's pict.... Totally blank out her face in white... :eek:

GiftonJS
30-08-2005, 10:53 AM
U mean the late Sha Sha boobs is bigger than Ah Lan's??? Didn't notice leh... May be too busy bonking Sha Sha to notice...

Hi Bro,

The Shasha I am referring to is not the recent one. The Shasha I refer to had mountains for boobs... Hahaha. I think the last time estimation was 40E or something yet her waist is thinner than Ah Lan.

Bro Phenom wrote a couple of wonderful FRs on her. Go see here.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830

Thanks again for the contact.

Best Regards

Giftonjs

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi Bro,

The Shasha I am referring to is not the recent one. The Shasha I refer to had mountains for boobs... Hahaha. I think the last time estimation was 40E or something yet her waist is thinner than Ah Lan.

Bro Phenom wrote a couple of wonderful FRs on her. Go see here.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830

Thanks again for the contact.

Best Regards

Giftonjs

Seems like this Sha Sha has disappeared from Sillypore... Would love to sample her if the opportunities arised...

LifeLife
30-08-2005, 02:05 PM
frankly speaking bro, i think some of us here have also waited 2 hrs for those GL150 gals before. so do u consider us stupid as well?

come to think of it, what's the difference except the price, both are our avenue for release at the end of the day rite?

I fully agree with you bro, i had the same experience waited 2 hour plus, good stuff need time man.............. :)

Rof|maoxz
30-08-2005, 02:21 PM
hey,thanks for share the number wit me bro simplyhorny :)

Hey, hope you enjoy yourself huh? While I see tml can queue her or not? :p

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Hey, hope you enjoy yourself huh? While I see tml can queue her or not? :p

bro Inventry celebrating his birthday tmr. He is also thinking of giving himself a birthday treat by bonking ah lan... Think tmr night will be "survivor of the fittest"... Reward.... Two huge juicy watermelons... kekeke...

Rof|maoxz
30-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Hahaha Mr Rof|maoxz. Last mins meet up with Poolhot. Got to return something to him. Never know he brought me to GL but least eyes opening for a sua ko man like me to prowl along the lorong. Almost can't resist the temptation with so many beautiful PRC gers there.

Return what? Sora Aoi arh? Btw that cantonese girl at BS miss you deep deep lay. :p

bro Inventry celebrating his birthday tmr. He is also thinking of giving himself a birthday treat by bonking ah lan... Think tmr night will be "survivor of the fittest"... Reward.... Two huge juicy watermelons... kekeke...

Will it be melon knocking another melon? :rolleyes:

simplyhorny
30-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Return what? Sora Aoi arh? Btw that cantonese girl at BS miss you deep deep lay.

Will it be melon knocking another melon?

Want to try out BS someday... Heard got a lot of good gals but always fully packed. Tanner132 has a certain charm in him that lures girls to him... Wonder how long for me to develop that kinda of "charm" :rolleyes:

Well... If you happen to have another melon to share, do bring down leh... the more the merrier! "salivating"

Rof|maoxz
30-08-2005, 03:00 PM

I guessed this happened especially without the arrangement of OKT. Next time must send them for time management course lah. :)

tanner132
30-08-2005, 09:19 PM
May I tag along too ?? Nvr tried a 'streetwalker' PRC lady b4. :D

Bro +++kon1. Most welcome to join in. It is quite fun to admire those streetwalker PRC ger. You will be surprise to find many beauties among them. ;)

tittyhawk
30-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Bro +++kon1. Most welcome to join in. It is quite fun to admire those streetwalker PRC ger. You will be surprise to find many beauties among them. ;)
Hiazzz...never jio me...gues I am really outcasted liao.... :D

tanner132
30-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Btw that cantonese girl at BS miss you deep deep lay.

Hahaha. Think she gotto miss very very long lor. Anyway, she is a nice girl. Maybe she is also a cantonese. That brought us the closeness. See how ba. If got time on a sat. Will drop by provided got kakis to come along.

Will it be melon knocking another melon?

U lidat say bro inventory gd meh... :D

curiosity kills
30-08-2005, 11:39 PM
to all those that reply me about my comments of the bro that wait 2 hours for ah lan....well if u think u want to wait 2 hours, carry on loh...i will not do so...n i don think u shld be proud that u feel worth while to wait 2 hour or more for a fl...this will only make them flattered......anyway it is ur own choice.. as long as all enjoy ourselve at the end of the day...i was not expecting any comments from anyone....hope my reply do not offend anyone here cos there is no such intentions..cheers

tanner132
31-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Hiazzz...never jio me...gues I am really outcasted liao.... :D

Bro, where got leave you out de. You so handsome. All of the PRC gers will flock towards you. kekeke.

Tomo I am not working. See how you can arrange for a meet up lor. :p Sms me if you are free.

hellboy
31-08-2005, 03:21 AM
My friend just tried her today.. he said nothin to shout about and very rush wit her service... No good

simplyhorny
31-08-2005, 09:20 AM
My friend just tried her today.. he said nothin to shout about and very rush wit her service... No good

Curious... who's your friend? Although her service may not be top-nouch, my understanding so far is that she will less likely rush the customer to cum quickly. Appreciate if your friend can put an FR (regardless whether it is good or bad) for us to review. Thanks!

walabis
31-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks bro Simplyhorny for give me the big boobs's contact and I got to keep my words to post a FR after attemping her.
I make an appointment to meet her at one of the Hotel at lor 14. First look and knew was her as her big neh neh cannot escape my eye. After register we proceed to our swx-making nest.
Upon upon entering the room I was first to remove my clothes and went to help her as well..just an excuse to touch her big ( . )( . ). She tease me and said "what is the rush for,I am here for you to manipulate me at your own time." Walao,hear liao lagi buay tahan.
I pretend to act cool and we proceed to shower together. "your xiao didi react so fast..huh." KNN kena suan by her again :o Shower was normal and no much action from her but I action more by target the melon.
After shower and dried up, we proceed to the bed for our mission.A catbath begin and lasted like 2 minutes..Sh capped my didi and do the usual BJ. a bit disappointed as I prefer bare back job. We finally ended in 69 position and guess she hope I can gave her cunt riming. I finger her cunt in steady steady poon pee pee until she said "so pu liao".
I ride her on top with my both hand raba her melon or else they rock all over. I knew about to cum I withdrew my pistol from her loose cunt,removed the cap and jerk out over her body.

Name-Ah Lan
Age-never asked and she look close to 40
Look-6/10..consider not bad at her age
Body-7/10..still good and juicy when first look
Boobs-8/10.. abit slag at 38C and maybe D
Shower job-5/10..SOP
foreplay-6/10.no much action
BJ-6/10..she tried very hard and she look exhausted maybe her boobs too heavy
FJ- 7/10..no much position as she look tired and lazy to move around
Attitude-7/10..friendly
Overall-a close 7
RTF-Still prefer XQ.. :p
Damage: $60 + $20 (hotel room)

I guess I did my part and who ever want her contact pls PM bro simplyhorny.

simplyhorny
31-08-2005, 10:41 AM
RTF-Still prefer XQ.. :p

Thanks for the FR! Seems like all the screwing is taking its toll on her pussy. Hopefully she can buck up her service standard...

Btw, is XQ Xiao Qi? Would like to try her as well... :p

walabis
31-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the FR! Seems like all the screwing is taking its toll on her pussy. Hopefully she can buck up her service standard...
Btw, is XQ Xiao Qi? Would like to try her as well... :p
Xiao Qing lor.. :p

uhoh
31-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks bro for the contact.....will contact her and post fr after bonking...... :)

lover8boy
31-08-2005, 12:24 PM
i had 3 sessions with the infamous shasha last year. She definitely has bigger tits than ah lan. shasha's were more like volleyball size! and she is quite slim too. from afar u would think that her body shape is something wrong cos her top is way way too protruding. She finally got a student's pass to stay on but something happened at home. last time i spoke to her she may be back mid october. chance for all u neh neh lovers to sample her luscious, soft melons! best position is to do her while she is lying on her side, then u get to see 2 of singapore's biggest imported tits!

gent
31-08-2005, 01:10 PM
i had 3 sessions with the infamous shasha last year. She definitely has bigger tits than ah lan. shasha's were more like volleyball size! and she is quite slim too. from afar u would think that her body shape is something wrong cos her top is way way too protruding. She finally got a student's pass to stay on but something happened at home. last time i spoke to her she may be back mid october. chance for all u neh neh lovers to sample her luscious, soft melons! best position is to do her while she is lying on her side, then u get to see 2 of singapore's biggest imported tits!

Is ShaSha the one who work in GL ktv?

simplyhorny
31-08-2005, 03:22 PM
last time i spoke to her she may be back mid october. chance for all u neh neh lovers to sample her luscious, soft melons!

Wow! I start fervently praying now for Sha Sha to come back!

GiftonJS
31-08-2005, 03:43 PM
last time i spoke to her she may be back mid october. chance for all u neh neh lovers to sample her luscious, soft melons! best position is to do her while she is lying on her side, then u get to see 2 of singapore's biggest imported tits!

Bro, thanks for letting us have some hope that the " Queen of boobs" is coming back soon.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

ahkong
31-08-2005, 03:53 PM

bros if you like the photos i took can up my rept? Thanks! ;)

foxtrota168
31-08-2005, 04:56 PM
chance for all u neh neh lovers to sample her luscious, soft melons! best position is to do her while she is lying on her side, then u get to see 2 of singapore's biggest imported tits!

Totally agree with you. I did her once way back. It was a memorable experience and i 'm sure lots of samsters would miss her dearly. Appreciate if u can keep us informed. :)

blondes
31-08-2005, 06:18 PM
hi all

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0021913lx.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0022114kk.jpg

BOSS member, pls proceed to website for more full photos

signoff
BOSS Popiah

how to go into the websites for more full pics ??? :confused:

blondes
31-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Anyone tried Titfucking her ???? :D

lon3r
31-08-2005, 10:26 PM
-D E L E T E D-

blondes
31-08-2005, 10:26 PM
FR on PRC (ah Lan)

Comfirm she is the one...

From what i saw in here, i decided to drive to GL just now... just got to Lor 16, damn saw a girl , fair skin, with White top & pink jeans standing there... When she bend over to looked into me as i was still sitting in my car.. Damn.. what a tits man.. i thought to myself.... Must try... asked her whats her name ? She reply as "ah Lan" .. Bingo....

Then i asked. how much,,, she reply $60, i reply room include? She reply "yes"...

Then off we head to the those (thai) but all empty rooms i think.. not those thai type...

when she undress, i simply cant stop starring... damn big... i think abt 38D ba.... press it.. feel ok.. somehow, when i press harder, let me got the "fake boots with silicon" ... even if its fake, i dont mind... U all can try,, I felt its not Natural... :D

Her services was so so only... She could just score 9/10 with her BJ...
She cap me & start a 1 min Blow,, can felt her BJ was quite strong, but short.. Then she just lie onto the bed to let me "WORK" :-(

Nevermind, i work loh... then after a couple a mins, change to doggy, when bonking her with doggy, feel so good man.. her butt even have some tattoos on... quite nice... while bonking her with doggy, grab her tits, wah............. cannot stand liao... damn good.... biggest tits i ever grab of.... WHen i am goin to................

to be con....

lon3r
31-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks to bro Simplyhorny for passing me the contact, called her up earlier on just now and went straight down to Lor 16 to find her. Never see her before but saw one super tua neh so know its her liao. Went to the house with rooms full of mirrors.Once in the room, her hp immediately rang, den i said: " Ni Hen Mang Hor ", den she started saying how and how busy she was saying alot customers la, even ytd got 10+ ppl queing for her LOL. after tt keep saying she so busy until slim down keep showing me her waist. Not to waste time, SOP went to shower, ask her shower she say bathe liao so nvm. Proceed to action, catbathe less den few mins cap and bj liao, suction soso. den did her in missionary, maybe abit tired tts why after awhile unload liao. whole process she seems abit rush.

FR:

Looks: 6/10

Boobs: 9/10 , 38D Huge Boobies, like the nice nipples.

Butt: quite perky

Frenching: No

Catbath: 6/10

AR: No

BJ: 6/10 ( Suction so so ), and i perfer BBBJ

FJ: 7.5/10

Attitude: 8.5/10 , Attitude quite good, keep calling baobei baobei and hugging u.

Overall: 7/10 , Not bad for a budget bunk.

Damage: $60 + $10 (Room) + $1 (Condom)

RTF: Nope ( too many around )

Just Pics i anyhow took with my hp.

Ah Lan (http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3309/image0892hg.jpg)

Ah Lan2 (http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1838/image0903fo.jpg)

I think pic abit big duno how to edit.

Cheers :)

simplyhorny
01-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Latest List of Samsters who receive Ah Lan's contact:

powerfuldrill
yojimbo
bonobono
flyingsaucer
pxylene
Raidster1
bakah
blondes
lover8boy
uhoh
KungFu Pussy
bskam
cktay1980
kenmic
desmen74
inventry
QQ8899
DOM ROUGH
foxtrota168
yappy74
liverpoolman
MontBlanc
stray
holyshit
bgboy
comic098
ag188
walabis
cybrox
vin2324
thengfeng
warmachine
PetainKing2005
ken3399
tkt511

Hope to see FR soon.

I would like to set the expectation straight: Go for Ah Lan if you are HUGE boobs lover and don't mind average service. If you are into service and SYT, then don't bother cos you will be disappointed. Pls don't expect top notch looks and service of a $150 especially since you are paying only $60. Of cos, the late Sasa is an exception... but even then, her looks are only so so... Really miss her.... "Sob Sob"

simplyhorny
01-09-2005, 08:45 AM
I'm taking a risk to send out Ah Lan's contact to all samsters regardless of how "high" your reputation points and how "old bird" you are... Reasons for not releasing to newbies or low rep points samsters are as follows:

1) Unverified Identity

Nobody knows who you are especially when you are a newbie. Who knows you may be a anti-vice in disguise. Wouldn't giving out FL contacts to AV means a lose lose situation for both the FL as well as true cheongsters???

2) Disturbing of FL

There are numerous cases of "young" samsters who loves to disturb the FL with non-sensical sms and phone calls. FLs got so irritated to the extent of changing their contact number, thereby disappear into thin air. Moreover, the threadstarter who bother to share the contact would be implicated - Trust between FL and them would therefore be broken. Of cos, this would usually be followed by an inevitable tongue lashing by the FL. I'm sure a number of senior samsters have kenna b4...

3) Number collectors

Some "unknown" samsters have this habit of collecting numbers. Strictly speaking, there is nothing wrong with that until they start to use this info to exchange for numbers. The rationale for getting the FL contacts from one source is to have a checkpoint of all those samsters who receive the contact. Should the FLs suffer any injustice, it would be easier for the threadstarter to track down those bastards...

Moreover, those number collectors is not doing the threadstarter justice cos there wouldn't be any means to verify the information that he has put. Some geniune cheongsters who may have low rep points needed this "verification" in order to rise up the ranks i.e. getting the rep points. Of cos, rep points isn't that important, however without the rep points, it would be difficult for one to get FL contacts going forward. (I've personally experienced that when I've just started off in sammyboy)

4) FLs being robbed/ physically abused

Such cases are plentiful e.g. Xueli aka baobei, Sasa ($60, BBBJ CIM expert), etc were all robbed off their hard earned money. Wouldn't these make the threadstarter more fearful of releasing contacts to "unknown" samsters???

How to circumvent these?
1) Post FR

Once you started posting FR, senior samsters will then know of your true intentions. Pls don't fake a FR cos seniors here has sampled more gals than you could ever imagined - they could spot it almost immediately if you are faking these contacts. This is a sure way of getting zap instantaneously!

2) Attend TCSS

Thanks to bro JT! New commers to SB can get a chance to meet senior samsters in person. Once they are comfortable with you, the likelihood of receiving contacts from them in the future would be easier.

3) Do your homework

Never ask for contacts or information blatantly without reading through the thread. These only shows you don't have the sincerity to try out the gals. Who knows you may be AV trying to get fast promotion without much effort!

I'm writing these info because there has been "newbies" asking FL contacts from me for gals introduced by other threadstarter. It is pretty annoying to keep receiving such private message when such knowledge should be well known 'rule' among all cheongsters.

Happy Bonking!

simplyhorny
01-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Anyone tried Titfucking her ???? :D

Why not be the first to try that? :p

simplyhorny
01-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Samsters who have posted FR on Ah Lan (correct as of 1 Sep)

Curiosity Kills
Popiah
Combat79
Wayang
ahkong
comics098
GiftonJS
walabis
blondes
lon3r

Fellow samster, I urge you uppz the points of these deserving samsters. Thanks!

blondes
01-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Here is my part 2... sorry ah... my gf with me last night.... so got to stop....

when bonking ah lan on doggy, with on hand pressing her tits.. wahhhhh... so good man... but only not good was her hole was very loose... or maybe she cum ???

wanna to cum liao.. asked her if could do titfucking.. but she "act blur" like cant hear me.......

Then i continue my bonking,,,,

Wahhhh... really wanna to cum liao... but i act like still going tough,,, she also cant stand me liao. keep on holding me back, claiming my didi was too big for her :p ... then i request once again for titfuck, and she again act blur, then i say, with titfuck, i can cum in 1 min, Straight away she agree,, but with CD on .. Nevermind,, can try her titfucking,, with she laying onto the bed... i do my titfucking while she holds firm up her tits,,, seeing my didi into her tits,,, thinking of it now, my didi also stand liao,, Buay Ta Han..... her tits really damn big,,, could cover my didi.. i loved this part,,, soon right after abt 1 min, i cum... Damn... i simply loves titfucking... Good try.... all bro who loves titfucking must try...

(ah Lan) PRC
Age abt 35-38
38D-26-36
Looks ok. lau chio....
Services : okok nia.. seemed kinda lazy ...
Claim her have lots of customers waiting for her.. but i saw her standing along lor 16 asking around "wanna go" ??? how true, i dont know, just bonk only...
BJ : Good,strong but lazy,only 1min blow. see if u could click with her to have longer blow ?
Fj : Loose
Tit : 38D , but i felt bit fake,, u press harder, and u will feel inside seeed like got silicon. but i also like it... titfucking so good...

Overall : 6/10
Can try... $60 for an titfuck... quite good... :D

Sorry, if my FR wasnt good, pls dont zap me.. Thanks a million....

blondes
01-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Why not be the first to try that? :p

Yeah,, bro, i tried titfucking ah lan last night... just nice to saw her on lor 16 as i just purely drive past.... good try...

But she seemed like dont willingly to do titfuck... asked her 2-3 times then agree....

Luckily, she agreed ... Good Titfuck... Great ..... Enjoy all bros. :p

blondes
01-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Samsters who have posted FR on Ah Lan (correct as of 1 Sep)

Curiosity Kills
Popiah
Combat79
Wayang
ahkong
comics098
GiftonJS
walabis
blondes
lon3r

Fellow samster, I urge you uppz the points of these deserving samsters. Thanks!

Thanks bro.. U up me la... thanks first ah... :D

inventry
01-09-2005, 04:11 PM
As promised to bro simplyhorny here's my FR.....

After cake cutting at GL10 351 Coffeeshop..... Went for walk a tour with fellow samsters..... called ah lan @ 2125 hrs and was told tat she's at lor 16 no 37.... told her tat will be over there in 5 minutes.... went there with the group.... but din see her..... waited for 10 minutes and decided to walk off to lor 17 saw xiao qing there..... but she was off with another cheongster.... lan lan walk back.... call ah lan 3 more times but she din answer the phone due to the no of cheongsters waiting for her in line...... called her 1 last time @ 2150 and finally she answered..... My jaws almost dropped to the floor the moment i saw her BIG BIG boobs..... Ma ma mia...... paid $10 to the counter as i got my own CD courtesy of bro reaper hehehe...... Went into the room and striped off to our birthday suits and action..... She went straight to my dick and blow like tat was no tomorrow..... 5 mins later she asked me to pump her in missionery..... Cummed after 15 mins......

stats as follow

looks 6.5/10
boobs 10/10
BJ 8/10 ( very good suction )
FJ 7/10 ( kind of rushing as her HP keeps ringing )

Rof|maoxz
01-09-2005, 04:22 PM
As promised to bro simplyhorny here's my FR.....

stats as follow

looks 6.5/10
boobs 10/10
FJ 7/10 ( kind of rushing as her HP keeps ringing )

You little devil, I tot she knocked your melons off? :p

warmachine
01-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Firstly, thanks Brother Horny for sharing the contact with us.
I have yet to bonk a 38D, so waiting with great anticipation for my session.
Call her twice at 1900hr , but she did not pick up the phone :(

Finally the third call went thru, she ask me to go to lor16...after waiting for 10min...my patience running out and she appeared from behind. First impression, my attention is wholly focus on her 38D boob...OMG... :D

She lead me to the usual hotel she frequent, pay $10 and $1 for the CD.
Once in the room, try to make small talk with her but the phone keep ringing...Biz must be good for her...

Back to biz, after the bath... she begin with the cathbath...I was fondling her big boob when she was licking... After 5min, she put on the cap and perform the BJ... It wasn't fantastic but definitely not the worst I had... She continue the BJ for 3-5min before lying on the bed and ask me to FXXX her... Her hole is loose...and it's wasn't much fun Fxxx her except for her boob. Cum in 10 min after missionary and doggie.

Look: 6
Body: 7.5 (If not for her 38D, I will probably give her a 6)
BJ: 6
FJ: 5 (Too loose)
Service: 6

Can't complain much for $60....

Blond Boy
01-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Bro simplyhorny,

first of all respect for being so sharing and caring, I think you are doing an amzing service to the samstercommunity. Will up you as soon as I have power again.

I was just wondering, for the non Chinese speaking community (of which i am a member), does Ah Lan speak any English? This in case I am lucky enough to receive the contact number from you and make a visit to this fantastic watermelon supplier. If not, maybe one of the bro's would be so kind to help me with some simple Chinese sentences I could use.

Thanks you and again, respect for your post.

That I will leave an FR speaks for itself. I always do.

BB

flyingsaucer
01-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Thank you Bro SimplyHorny for the contact. Decided to try her today and below is my FR as promised.

1500: Called Ah Lan but handphone off. Left a message for her.

1600: Ah Lan called, told me to meet her at Lor XX. Ok, prayed to the gods to stop raining

1620: God heard my prayers and sky’s clear. Haha, rushed down in my faithful motorbike.

1650: Called Ah Lan and she ask me who m I. Nabei, so fast forget me liao. Told her I was introduced by Brother XX and she asked me to go to house XX beside hotel XX.

1655: Reached house XX and called her. She said she will come down immediate. Waited for her in the house. Time passed really slow………….

1715: Ah Lan called again to ask where m I now. Told her I m still there and she said she’s coming now.

1720: Finally, she arrived. She’s wearing a low cut white blouse with pink color long pants.

1721: Paid for room and condom and proceed for action.

1722: Once in the room, she told me I was lucky as she just rejected a client earlier at Hotel XX. The stingy guy tried to bargain for an additional 10 bucks but she refused. Standing on her side, I replied: ”Wow, 60 bucks is okay what. If want to save money, don’t go hotel lor.” Haha, both of us laughed and she took off her blouse and asked me to bao bao (hug hug).

From then, I stopped keeping track of time as there were so many other things to focus on.

As I stood up and hugged her, she led my hands to her butt and waist, iterating how slim they were. Squeezing her butt, I complimented her perfect figure and she was thrilled. She then asked if I liked her, I replied with a naughty smile: “That depends on your performance.” She then took off my T-shirt and asked me to take off my jeans. Off came her bra and pants (she wasn’t wearing any panties), exposing her huge melons and neatly trimmed pussy. Dressed only in my boxers, she hugged me tightly and we exchanged kisses.

After some petting, she laid on the bed and ask to me suck her melons. I obliged and buried my face between them. Squeezing, licking, sucking, the feeling was heavenly. There was a point where I haven’t got enough of her melons when she pulled down my boxers and said:” I want to suck!” I m an obedient boy and of course did not declined. She capped me with the just bought condom and blew me off slowly, tickling my balls as she sucked. She diligently increased her momentum and suction power while maintaining the same wonderful ticklish fingering on my balls. Haha, I felt like a king.

In less than 5 mins, I felt like coming and had to control her furiously nodding head. Reliasing that, she led my hand towards her pussy. Finger fucking her, she pressed her tits against my face. Shortly after, I inserted my fully erected dick into her. To my surprise, she had a pussy that was consider quite tight. As I was pumping her missionary, I could felt that she tried hard to squeeze her vagina walls for my pleasure. Unfortunately, my little brother felt like giving up again but I resisted by switching to Hawaiian style. She cooperated perfectly by squeezing her tits together to increase pressure. With tits that size, I released all my load in less than 2 mins. “Wow, so much!” She laughed and passed me a roll of toilet paper as I embarrassingly cleaned myself.

Face: 4/10 (Sorry but she’s not my type of lau chio)
Breasts: 36D (huge and soft, not sagging, nipples brown color w/o unsightly hair, good pair!)
Pussy: Neatly trimmed hair, quite tight.
Skin: Quite smooth but she’s perspire a lot, she’s not very fair.
Body: Some tattoos on her pussy, butt and back. Slim waist around 25.
Petting: 6/10
Catbath: 3/10
BJ: 7/10
Damage: 60 + 10 + 1
Attitude: 9/10 (I finished in less than 15 mins but she stayed with me in the room after cleaning up and TCSS for anther 15 min! No rush at all, maybe no customers at that time)

One word of advice: she got this perfume on her tits and neck that stayed on me even after I bathed. Maybe did not bath thorough enough. So please cautious who to meet later especially those who are married or are attached.

Hope brothers here like my FR! Happy Bonking!

Serpent6
02-09-2005, 02:32 AM
Dear Fellow Sperm Bros, this is my VIRGIN FR, so if there's any thing that you guys dun like, i beg your forgiveness. Actually i've been hanging around SB for some time but all my "1 hr wives" had gone home liao so not much to talk about. Anyway, saw this thread and decided to head down Lor16 to seek the Melon Legend out...

Me, in car:{honk!honk! beckon her to come over}
Ah Lan:{walked over to my car}Yao qu ma?(wanna go?)
Me:Duo Shao?(how much?)
Ah Lan:Liu Shi, Bu Bao Fang.(60, w/o room)
Me: Hao!(Onz!)

Me and Ah Lan walk towards 37, paid $11 for room, go inside room, steady lah mirror on all sides!! machiam 3 dimensional fuck! She bathed liao so LL gotta clean myself.

ok action begins! went for the beautiful and HUGE boobs while she massage my little bro. after marikita, capped and bj for a while. Buay tahan liao, started with missionary.

Ah Lan:ah..ah.. ooh...ooh...
Me:{PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!}

(after a few mins)

Me: Huan ge zi shi(change position){changed to scissors}
{PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!}
Ah Lan: AHh...AHH..ooh..OOh..AHh...OOH...Hao re!!(So hot!!)

(after that, changed to doggie, then changed to standing up doggie!!)
Me:PUMP!!PUMP!!Look at the mirror and enjoying the sight of the dangling melons..PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!! changed back to doggie on bed)

Me:{PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!Squeeze the melons.PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!PUMP!!Buay Tahan liao!!}
Ah Lan:AHH...AHH..OOH..OOH..Hao re!(so hot!!)Shou bu liao le!!(tak boleh Tahan!!)
Me:AH...{Squirt!!SQUIRT!!SQUIRT!!into the cd of cos}
Ah Lan:Ahhhh......OOhh....

(after that, washed up, TC for awhile..)
Ah Lan: you kong zai lai!!(come again when you free!)
Me:Hao ah!(OK!)

And so ends my 1st session with Ah Lan. Will not give the stats since it is widely availabled in other FRs, and the other Bros do have a rather accurate estimate of both her looks, age, bod stats and all. she does have a great bod given her age.

RTF:Most prob, since its value for money and i like the sense of power bonking an older woman. :D

Final note: highly recommended for those who like to bonk older women. will give her ++ points cos she really very accommodating. Bros who like my FR, will really appreciate it if you could give me a little promotion by adding my points. ok, thanks for spending time looking at my FR!!

~~~~~~~"the home of the SERPENT is the HOLE"~~~~~~~

QQ8899
02-09-2005, 08:41 AM
As i am only free to meet her in the afternoon, try calling her several times but hp not on. Anyway thanks to bro simplyhorny for the contact number. :) By the way, dun PM me for her contact number. A few newbies did so but the rules stays, pls PM threadstarter and he'll decide whether to release the number to u or not.

inventry
02-09-2005, 10:59 AM
You little devil, I tot she knocked your melons off? :p

No lar bro.... She din knock my melons off..... 'm the wan who knocked her melons off..... hehehe.............. :D

simplyhorny
02-09-2005, 11:10 AM
As i am only free to meet her in the afternoon, try calling her several times but hp not on. Anyway thanks to bro simplyhorny for the contact number. :) By the way, dun PM me for her contact number. A few newbies did so but the rules stays, pls PM threadstarter and he'll decide whether to release the number to u or not.

I experience the same thing as well. Think she off her handphone in the morning so as to get her beauty sleep. Maybe, it will be easier for you to call her in the evening and make arrangement to bonk her in the afternoon of your convenience. Happy bonking!

QQ8899
02-09-2005, 12:51 PM
That bloody newbie who ask me for her contact number got the cheek to deduct my points. U better own up idiot! Got balls to deduct points then no balls to put ur name. :mad: U lucky i deleted your PM and didn't get ur nick, otherwise u get ready to be bombard by me.

simplyhorny
02-09-2005, 01:58 PM
That bloody newbie who ask me for her contact number got the cheek to deduct my points. U better own up idiot! Got balls to deduct points then no balls to put ur name. :mad: U lucky i deleted your PM and didn't get ur nick, otherwise u get ready to be bombard by me.

Sorry to hear that... I'm waiting for my rep power to recover first before upping you. I have always pass Ah Lan's contact regardless of seniority or points. In fact, I've given out contacts to brothers with negative rep points. Hence, I do not see any reasons why this newbie would want to bypass me...

Blond Boy
02-09-2005, 04:44 PM
FR on Ah Lan, September 2, 2005, 15.00.

After reading so much about this busty girl (and seeing the pics) I just had to sample myself, being a boobman at heart. However, when I received the number from simplyhorny yesterday (all credit to the man for being so responsive and sharing, a true Samster!) and called her, she only spoke Chinese and after a couple of Ni Hao's back and forth I thought it better to ask some bro to help me translate. Bro simplyhorny offered me to call her and make an appointment (this man deserves a medal) but today when I tried the number again Ah Lan passed the phone over to some uncle who spoke English. he told me to come over fast because she was planning to catch some sleep, probably in anticipation of a long night of shagging!

So I jumped in a cab, but not after chatting up some office babe who walked past and who had a nice rack herself. Might always come in handy some time when in a bar. Singapore is a small place.

Arrived at L16H37 and "checked in". Uncle behind the counter wanted $15 for the room and a condom, but when I mentioned I had my own condom and had read that the room was only $5, he withdrew the condom and mumbled $10. Alamak! $5 for a condom, so expensive wah! Can buy a whole funpack of 12 for that :eek:

So I told him I would pay $5 for the room and that was ok. Ah Fang was introduced to me while she was eating an orange (taking good care of herself, always a good sign). Verbal communication was again limited to a mimimum (Ni Hao - Ni Hao, Xie Xie - Xie Xie) but she was visibly happy to see me (ok bro's, no comments necessary ah!). We went to a room and I was happily surprised: mirrors on all walls and the ceiling, a real nice shag-place. Ah Fang dimmed the lights and started undressing after hugging me and guiding my hands to her watermelons.

She is well described in this thread so I nwill keep it short. I can just add that it is clear that this lady works out a lot (apart from her horizontal workouts of course). Her thighs and arms are firm and strong and her belly is taut, no complaints. But for the boobman of course the boobs deserve most of the attention. They are gorgeous, nice and soft, not saggy at all and she loves it when you play with them. Man, if I was her I would play with them all day! ;)

We laid down on the bed and she started blowing me. I found that her service was actually quite good (it may have had to do with the fact that she liked me...) in contrast to what some other bro's have said before. She made a good effort at giving me a bj with full access to her boobs. Seeing the whole thing in all the mirrors was very nice too. After 5 minutes or so she stopped and I pulled her on top of me. She grimaced a bit (have heard from some Chinese girls I am a bit too big for them) but started enjoying it clearly when I played with her nipples and started shagging her faster and faster. Holding on to those gorgeous boobs and seeing them bounce was just too good. I moved her into doggie position and got a little bit put off by the big tattoo just above her crack. Am more into tiny tattoos personally. Anyway, compensation was to see her boobs shaking in the mirror and I came like the last Space Shuttle.

Afterwards, Ah Fang kept giving me the thumbs up sign, seems she really enjoyed it. I certainly did too.

All boobslovers, make your way to this lady. Do so via bro simplyhorny as always. He deserves all the reputation points you can muster. Thanks man.

Have a good weekend all,

BB

simplyhorny
02-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Afterwards, Ah Fang kept giving me the thumbs up sign, seems she really enjoyed it. I certainly did too.

Bro, Ah Lan calls me jus now. She compliemented on your love making skills! Said u damm solid.. What did you do to her other than the usual missionary, doggie and woman on top position??? kekeke...

stray
02-09-2005, 11:08 PM
I think she needs more rest, according to her she didnt had a good rest last night. When I was at L16, I call her n she give direction where to go.

Reach location and I was opposite the building, didnt saw anyone n suddenly saw a lady waving squatting behind umbrella, well it was raining slightly...
signalling me to go over there.

When I near there, she stood up, wah...Boobs very Big.....but face cmi..looks funny..I was thinking it couldnt be her, if it her SB standard must have gone down hill ( She looks 100% a trans to me )..Then she spoke to me softly..couldnt heard wat she say...I ask with my eyes wide open "Ah Lan" and she stare at me. I immediately turn away walk a few step n heard a lady saying in chinese something like "Im here". I didnt pay much attention wat she say as I was trying to get out of there, but I turn my head n took a look.... There was a lady standing at the open door, Boob is big but smaller then the 1 I first encounter n face looks like lao chio... was relief and turn back, paid the room. and walk into the room.

She told me she hasnt rest the whole night. Bath myself and when I came out she on the bed naked.

She hj a bit until didi semi hard and cap me n immediately bj for sometime. Massage the melon when she bj. Next signal me to mount her...since she looks abit tired, ontop I go ... was fucking her but the bed is so soft, every pump I did the bed create the suspension feeling which I dun like....

She ask why didi soft, I say never mind... She got up and bj it up again...
Then ask me to work again.. this time she put a pillow under her. This time feel a bit difference, no cross country travelling and also her pussy more wetter then earlier.

She moan quite loud.... Only did her missionary.... didnt do her long as I use to..unload ASAP.

She overall quite friendly n try to do her job... pay her n she escort me out..

I paid total $11.00 for the room n raicoat..seem like the hotel charhes everyone not the same...

Her left boob like got a lump... Overall she is ok :D

popiah
02-09-2005, 11:38 PM

hi bro QQ,

dont angry....uncle popiah already upz you "6 powerful popiah pts" from 19 to 25 under the instruction of our Boss member bro simplyhorny.

signoff
Boss Popiah

blondes
03-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Thank for upz my points. Bro Simplyhorny :p

uhoh
03-09-2005, 05:12 AM
Called her today at about 5pm to see if could make an appt, but she said earliest was 8.30pm and sounded a bit dao....

As today is friday and 8.30pm is prime time, so think better skip it or else sure will get dissatisfied sexxion.....

Will call her again next weekday to arrange appt again.....

PS> Please dun get me wrong, but just wanna let threadstarter know i did call her and postpone the sexxion because if rush job, i sure will post disatisfied FR and that's not fair to her.....

simplyhorny
03-09-2005, 08:45 AM
Called her today at about 5pm to see if could make an appt, but she said earliest was 8.30pm and sounded a bit dao....

As today is friday and 8.30pm is prime time, so think better skip it or else sure will get dissatisfied sexxion.....

Will call her again next weekday to arrange appt again.....

PS> Please dun get me wrong, but just wanna let threadstarter know i did call her and postpone the sexxion because if rush job, i sure will post disatisfied FR and that's not fair to her.....

No worries. Even if the FR is bad, it is ok with me cos I'm not her okt. All I want is to provide cheongsters a true picture of what Ah Lan is. Btw, the day b4 she is shopping in Malaysia. Didn't sleep at all till yesterday 2 pm. That explains why she may sound "dao" Moreover, her voice has a low tone. That may explains why she may sound "dao" to you as well.

simplyhorny
03-09-2005, 08:49 AM
When I near there, she stood up, wah...Boobs very Big.....but face cmi..looks funny..I was thinking it couldnt be her, if it her SB standard must have gone down hill ( She looks 100% a trans to me )..Then she spoke to me softly..couldnt heard wat she say...I ask with my eyes wide open "Ah Lan" and she stare at me. I immediately turn away walk a few step n heard a lady saying in chinese something like "Im here". I didnt pay much attention wat she say as I was trying to get out of there, but I turn my head n took a look.... There was a lady standing at the open door, Boob is big but smaller then the 1 I first encounter n face looks like lao chio... was relief and turn back, paid the room. and walk into the room.

kekeke... that's damm funny! For the moment there, I thought my senses damm screw up... I can actually mistake a Trans for a Lau Chio! :eek: Thanks for the FR, bro! What about your ratings of Ah Lan? Care to share???

simplyhorny
03-09-2005, 08:50 AM
hi bro QQ,

dont angry....uncle popiah already upz you "6 powerful popiah pts" from 19 to 25 under the instruction of our Boss member bro simplyhorny.

signoff
Boss Popiah

Boss Popiah, thanks for your help! Pai sei lah... I "he de he ne"... have the guts to "order" you around oh mighty... Popiah!! Hopefully your last night recce along GL is fruitful!

Cheers!

QQ8899
03-09-2005, 09:48 AM
hi bro QQ,

signoff
Boss Popiah

Kam siah to Bro popiah and bro simplyhorny for your points. :)

Blond Boy
03-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Bro, Ah Lan calls me jus now. She compliemented on your love making skills! Said u damm solid.. What did you do to her other than the usual missionary, doggie and woman on top position??? kekeke...

Wow, so she wasn't just pretending to enjoy it! ;)
Good stuff... I didn't do anything different in particular but she just seemed to enjoy the size of Mr Willy. Both he and I are very grateful for your discovery of this gem...

If you like my FR up my points when you can...

BB

simplyhorny
03-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Wow, so she wasn't just pretending to enjoy it! ;)
Good stuff... I didn't do anything different in particular but she just seemed to enjoy the size of Mr Willy. Both he and I are very grateful for your discovery of this gem...

If you like my FR up my points when you can...

BB

Well said... Well said... One of these days I shall learn a few tricks from you... kekeke...

claychan
03-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks and promised to bro simplyhorny!!!!

Here's my late FR.....

Called ah lan and she told me to wait for her at lor 16 then immediately i drove down to GL. Once reached there, i saw a lady with a big big boobs..... OMG she is great and immediately she led me to the hotel with all mirrors as i have been there before with Zhao Li (intro by senior here) and i paid $11 to the counter plus condom. We went into the room and striped off to our birthday suits and actions begin and she immediately blow my dick, after my dick is hard, she capped and ride me but after 5 mins she asked me to pump her in missionery. Later i cummed after 20 mins......

stats as follow

looks 6/10
boobs 9/10
FJ 6/10 ( too rush and disturbing as her hp kept ringing )

bgboy
04-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Firstly would like to thank bro Simplyhorny for the contact of Ah Lan. Tried her on 2nd Sep 05(2 days ago). Was inside the MRT train at around 12 in the afternoon after buying something from Chinatown. Feeling horny and decided to alight at Aljunied MRT station. Take out hp and only have the contact of this Ah Lan. Decided to try my luck and call her. She answered and told me to wait for her at L16 as she said she is on her way back from Malaysia. Reach there 10 mins later and call her, told me to wait another 15mins. So LL sit inside the coffeeshop and lah kopi. She call me after 15mins and ask me to go over to the hotel beside H81. Didn't notice the number as there are a few Ah Gua in front of the hotel so just walk away fast(me don't like Ah Gua). Ah Lan called again and ask me to turn back, so turn back to the hotel and saw a lady waving at me. Paid $11 at the counter and proceed to the room. TCSS a bit as we stripped to our birthday suite. Ask her to join me for bath. Sop in the bathroom as she pay more attention to my didi while i pay more attention to the 2 (.)(.). She dry herself first and wait for me in the bed. Start by licking my nipple, proceed to capped me and give me a bj(no deepthroat but enough to make didi stand). Ask her to go on top first. After few thrust, told me she's tired and change to missionary. Finished off in doggie. Bath separately, and she escorted me to the door. Overall was a good session. Below is my personal rating for Ah Lan:

Looks : 6.0/10(told me 29, but seems like early 30s)
boobs : 9.0/10(big and not sagging)
bj : 7.0/10(can lah, enough to make didi stand)
fj : 7.0/10(occasional moaning but shiok to see myself from the mirror, machiam XXX movie)
rtf : maybe(told me every night got around 8 cheongster queueing to bonk her, so maybe got no time for me)
damage : $60 + $11(room and cd) = $61

Lastly like to thank Bro Simplyhorny again for the contact. Pls forgive me if my FR is not well written!

simplyhorny
04-09-2005, 10:27 PM
looks 6/10
boobs 9/10
FJ 6/10 ( too rush and disturbing as her hp kept ringing )

Thanks for the FR, bro! Better late than never. Seems like you are more into SYT. Well... as my FR and many brother's FR, Ah lan is the lau chio to go for if you want big boobs only.

simplyhorny
05-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Met up with Ah Lan for dinner yesterday. Wasn't having the intention to bonk her cos I'm saving $$$ for some tomyam chick later this week. Happen to see her walking out of apartment at L16. Picked her up and walked her over to L19 for Claypot rice. I was kinda of uncomfortable when she held my hand like GF cos many envious eyes were upon her big boobs. But what the heck!

TCSS while waiting for the clay pot rice. It's kinda of embarassing when a lot of "uncles" were looking at her big boobs. Told her to wear a white jacket, which seems to accentuate her figure even more.

Conveyed brother's concern about her service attitude. Keep psychoing her about the importance of not rushing the customers and to offer more variety in BJ and sex position. Rather glad that Ah Lan is willing to improve for the better but I guess we need to give her some time to change that mindset especially when she likes to be fucked in missionary position while in full body contact with the guy.

Kept teasing her to stay away from me cos my didi would erect if she is near to me. She seems to like it even more. Ask her what she likes most and she replied being hugged gently by a guy. Being a gentlemen, obviously I'm obliged to fulfill her wishes. So we walked to a quiet lane near the carpark at Lorong 19 and started to hug. It really felt good being swished by two watermelons. Slurp Slurp....

I offered to send her back to L16 and reiterated my intention not to bonk. She jus giggled and literally dragged me to the whore house along L16. Talk about the sensation of being "raped". We didn't bother to take shower and immediately french for a long time. Make her cum once by licking her pussy. Put on a cap and proceed to screw her like there's no tommorrow...

After a while, I cummed. I've noticed that she has grown slimmer. Even her thighs and buttocks have firmed up a lot. Ah Lan told me that she didn't have time to eat much. In fact, she claimed that she was busy servicing 20 brothers non stop for the whole of Saturday night. There is this NS serviceman who was waiting for her at L16 coffee shop. He actually has the patience to witness Ah Lan being called by 4 gentlemen one after another. Eventually he gave up hope of waiting and went back home alone. To this fellow samsters, I give you my utmost salute!

FR (Ah Lan) - I would only reflect the changes
Province: Hu Bei
Looks: Deproved by 0.5. Looks more tired this time round. Can see dark eye rings.
Figure: Improved by 0.5. Slimmer by minimum 1". Flatter tummy. Boobs still rather big. Think it shrink a bit due to her weight loss.
Service: Improved by 1. Offer brief BBBJ. Really put in effort to service my didi. Benefits of RTF. More GF feeling but still a bit lazy to change sex position. Still plenty of rooms for improvement. At least she is honest about her poor service. That's a good start... :)

Blond Boy
05-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Bro simplyhorny,

thanks for taking the time and effort to improve the service standard of this rough diamond! I am very concerned reading that her boobs are being reduced in size due to too much work and not enough food, so even your outing to the food court was in all of her customers interest! I hope you fed her with sufficient carbohydrates to replenish the supplies in the cup-department! :D

BB

icedick
05-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Juz got contact fr Bro Simplyhorny... Can't wait to bonk those melons... keke :cool: Will post FR tis wk...

comic098
06-09-2005, 03:11 AM
sorry bro,made a fr on her on 290805on pages6...but forgot 2 post the pic
this is it 38D & me

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2516le.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2533nb.jpg

hope u enjoy :D

simplyhorny
06-09-2005, 08:13 AM
sorry bro,made a fr on her on 290805on pages6...but forgot 2 post the pic
this is it 38D & me

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2516le.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2533nb.jpg

hope u enjoy :D

Thanks bro! Think you must have enjoy have her boobs pressed tightly on your chest! kekeke....

simplyhorny
06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Latest list of Samsters who received Ah Lan's contact:

Alamakboy
devildog
just100king
icedick
KingBong
jerkass
BobbyChan
wonder81
Ice2005
Oakley76
beachboii
Petsam
sixniner
Juz_2_relax
ac_orionsg
Sexluver
LikeBBB
Analass
foxtrota168
justhorny
stomper
Blond Boy

icedick
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Can't take it liao! MUz go tonite.... melons melons her i cum... keke... Great pics, bro comic098!! :cool:

bakah
06-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Well.....manage to try her a while back the stats dun differ meuch from what has already been said but I think she maintained herself well enough.While the boobs are a hell of the turn on my experience with her was a really fast one. She very popular, phone call and smses just keep coming. Rushed to meet me and rushed off to meet someone else. Everything just went like blur...strip, stare a boobs, gasp, WOW, touch and play a little bit, bonk, clean myself up and end of story.

simplyhorny
06-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Samsters who have posted FR on Ah Lan (till 6 Sep)

Curiosity Kills
Popiah
Combat79
Wayang
ahkong
comics098
GiftonJS
walabis
blondes
lon3r
blondes
inventry
warmachine
flyingsaucer
Serpent6
stray
claychan
bgboy
bakah

Thanks for the FR! At least I will feel more comfortable passing you FL contacts in the future.

ass77
06-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Bro.

Can PM me her contacts?? Big Boobs my favourite! :p

Thanks.

holyshit
06-09-2005, 10:35 PM
After reading all the frs, feeling very horny but unfortunately could not satisfy
my litttle bro cos currently outstation.

Hopefully, will b back in sillypore in a wk or two. Any ideas if Ah Lan will still b
around? Would really like 2 try her!! :D

ac_orionsg
07-09-2005, 07:25 AM
first of all thanks to CK who introduced this big boob lao chio, try her on 4th sept but today writer FR casue today just came back from army.

saw her at lorong 16, went to her, confirm the price at $60 with hotel, ask her name, she reply "ah lan", woops, it was her, her big neh neh.

once reach the room, she strip her clothes fast, her neh was big, my whole ahnd cant grab all. n she start to blow for me with condom. blow about 3 mins she ask me poke her.

start with missionary for abt 10 mins, then change to doggie for another 5 mins (all the while i was grabbing her huge neh neh with my both hands, shoik sia) . still cannot cum,

so i ask her to tit fuck, first time trying tit fuck, damm shiok.

i was rubbing her neh neh againts my cock in fast motion n finally cum.

shoik sia.

after tat , change abck clothes , she like in rush.

Figure: 10/10. 38damm big
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: will try again if she not so rush
Damage: $60 include hotel

simplyhorny
07-09-2005, 08:28 AM
Fellow cheongsters,

Ah Lan is on work permit for 2 years in Sillypore. Hence, be assured that you have plenty of opportunity to bonk her. She operates from 6 pm till 6 am overnight. Her normal routine will be to sleep till about 3-4 pm. Ah Lan will switch off her handphone while she is sleeping so don't bother calling her in the morning.

To those brothers who wants to bonk her in the morning, you may want to call her the night before hand to make necessary arrangement. I would advise not to cos she will be tired by then. Obviously, her service would inevitably dropped.

As for the phone ringing, I have feedback to her not to answer phone while doing biz. Hence, she may take some time to return phone calls. My understanding is that she usually don't return call for fear that it may not be convenient for her to call back.

Although she may not be a looker due to age, Ah Lan is a lady full of gratitude. If you treat her with respect, she will reciprocate with good service. Not all WL would volunteer to pay for dinner. I have to go the extent of "fighting" with her to foot the bill. Personally, I find that her looks does grow on you. I just hope that brothers will be willing to give her time to improve her service...

Happy bonking!

Simplyhorny

lover8boy
07-09-2005, 04:41 PM
oh...she will be back. her waist much smaller than ah lan's n her tits...largest that i have seen n tasted :) in all my years of bonking. will let her know she is very much missed. bro horny, thanks for yr contact but already tried ah lan some time back. she didnt look so tired then....
Bro, thanks for letting us have some hope that the " Queen of boobs" is coming back soon.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

justl00king
07-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Got the contact from bro Simplyhorny two days ago.Been busy with work lately but yesterday got some time so called her to arange a sexxion.Drove down to lor 16 and park my ride.Caled her again and she told me to look for her at hotel entrance.Met her there first look a lau chio but those melons really big!She held my hand and led me in to book room.

Hotel recept uncle charge me $10 for room and $1 for helmet.Funny thing is he ask ah lan if this is correct.So I think maybe can get cheaper but what the heck, only 11 bucks let people earn abit.So paid up and she again held my hand and led me to room.

Room was quite good in my opinion.Clean with mirrors all round.Once inside she hugged me and we start to TCSS.No rushing from her which was a plus.After awhile I then stripped to proceed for bath she say she had already bath so I proceed alone to diy bath which was ok.She service many bros daily so must have bath countless times!

Bath complete proceed to bed for action.She ask me to lie down,cover me with towel so I won't catch cold and hugged me again.TCSS again and she told me she liked to be hugged.So I hugged her and rabba rabba while talking.

Little bro wake up so told her to start action.She licked my nipple and used her fingers to carress me all over and after that proceed to bj.Suction was quite good and the feeling quite shiok.No rush there again she took her time to blow which I think lasted at least 10 mins.Then told her to insert with her on top and started riding.Change missionary my turn to ride her.After another 15 mins of bonking,totally unloaded.

She went to wash up then followed by me.Dressed up paid her and she led me down to exit.Greeted her bye and we parted ways..

My stats for ah lan-
Looks 5/10 (looks late thirties to me)
Boobs 7/10 BIG!!only slight sag due to gravity
Body 7/10 Well maintain for her age.Got a few tattoos.
frenching never try cos i decline
BJ 7/10 Good suction but if more style will be better
FJ 8/10 Loud sound effect and seems really passionate
Attitude 9/10 Friendly and no rushing at all
Damage $60+$10+$1

Please do not PM me for her contact.I will not disclose unless I get threadstarter approval.So you might as well PM him instead.

simplyhorny
08-09-2005, 03:28 PM
My stats for ah lan-
Looks 5/10 (looks late thirties to me)
Boobs 7/10 BIG!!only slight sag due to gravity
Body 7/10 Well maintain for her age.Got a few tattoos.
frenching never try cos i decline
BJ 7/10 Good suction but if more style will be better
FJ 8/10 Loud sound effect and seems really passionate
Attitude 9/10 Friendly and no rushing at all
Damage $60+$10+$1

Thanks for your FR bro! Glad that you enjoy your bonk with her. Perhaps you can try her Tits fuck for a change. kekeke...

As for the BJ, hopefully more samsters can teach her how. Will psycho her to improve her services... Happy bonking!

midnitestar
08-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi bro, can give ah lan contact? thanks

Hope to see FR soon...

naked
09-09-2005, 01:40 AM
JUST came back from a session with ah Lan. I am usually the silent lurker prefering to stay behind the scenes but after my experience i feel duty bound to speak my peace.

This must be the WORSE FL experience I have EVER had. Probably worse than all the cat 40s ones as well.

The minute we step into the room she strips and jumps onto the bed.
NO BATH NO TCSS NO TOUCHING NO CJ NO NOTHING
then she motions me to come fuck her.

obvious i displayed dismay at this shoddy treatment.
she proceded to offer a BJ.
After about 4 sucks she gets a phone call and answers it. she proceeds to answer 2 more phone calls during the BJ one of which lasted almost a minute.

After about a minute of suck time (minus the phone interuptions) she proceeds to the FJ.

What can I say...... maybe only slightly better then a sex doll with loads of KY.

when the deed was done she immediate got dressed and rush off leaving me in shock no disgust on the bed. She hadn't even bother taking the cap off my didi.
At that moment it hit me...... how many man did she fuck today without a bath. Thank goddess she didn't let me kiss her anywhere

Maybe she is having a bad day, maybe she shouldbe given the benefit of the doubt. But I sure as HELL wouldn't recommend anyone i know to her. (maybe enemy lah)

Looks 3-4/10 (looks almost forty me. probably worse with good light and no makeup)
Boobs 7/10 big melons but given my experience there is some silicon in there. Not the previous A cup types but a probably a C who invested in a little surgery. So feels fleshy and there is a well defined bag inside.
Body 7/10 extremely good her HER AGE.a lot of tatoos .
BJ 2/10 she spent more time on the phone
FJ 3-4/10 lying there not willing to do anything
Attitude 1/10 SUX. more concerned with answering the phone. EXTREMELY RUSHED.Wham Bam thank you mam type of service
Damage $60
RTF: OVER my DEAD BODY

justl00king
09-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Thanks for your FR bro!Its me who should thank you for letting me try these great melons! :D

simplyhorny
09-09-2005, 08:09 AM
JUST came back from a session with ah Lan. I am usually the silent lurker prefering to stay behind the scenes but after my experience i feel duty bound to speak my peace.

This must be the WORSE FL experience I have EVER had. Probably worse than all the cat 40s ones as well.

Bro, sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with Ah Lan. Maybe you didn't click with her. Whatever the case, thanks for your FR.

Cytan7
09-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi bro

I am interested to try her. Please PM me her contacts.

Thanks!

LikeBBB
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Recommended by the originator of the thread. Thanks a lot. Here's my 1st semi FR (sort of anyway)

Looks : 5.5/10
Boobs : 9/10
Butt : 7.5/10
Skills : Hmm Don't if is really applicable here since I m very new to this.
Age : 29 according to her (but she seems to be in her mid to late thirties)

I met up with her last night. She called me from across the street and before I could react, she has walked into the hotel after beckoning me to her. In my mind, I was thinking I have not even gotten a clear look at her face. But off I went in after her and she was signing in at the counter. I glanced at her from head to toe. Her looks though old, have that slutty appearance which I don't mind. Her skin is quite smooth for her age. She was wearing a ultra low cut cleavage revealing white top and pink pants. Her golden orbs of flesh were left exposed by her cleavage revealing top and its a wonder that the receptionist (which is an old uncle) looked indifferent to the visual feast in front of him. He may be indifferent but I am certainly aroused by her full breasts.

We entered the room and I made some small talk with her. She is from Hubei and has been here for 2 months already. Here in the room, finally I had the chance to visually feast on this big breast chick. I stood there and gawked at her. She does indeed look old but never mind, her boobs more than makes up for it. And since she hasn't taken off, she looked even sexier with her dark aureolas revealed partially as her top is not enough to cover her breasts amply. She just laughed at me when she saw me standing there and told me to remove my clothes. In fact, she even took off my pants for me as she saw that I m hesitant to do so. After we got naked, she just got close to me and gave me a hug. Ahhh it feels very nice to be cuddled by two soft big breasts and all the while she is smiling at me.

I think its a pretty good tactic of hers to hug her customers as she knows that her breasts are her selling point. She proceed to push me down onto the bed and smother me with her breasts. Mmm that's something I love very much too. I told her that I do not feel like going all the way as my main intention of meeting her is to just see and fondle those heavenly globes and chit chat. But for some reason she just wanted to do it (probably because if she were to chit chat with me, she will be wasting her time) So she proceeded to fondle me and before I knew it, she capped me. At my insistence, I told her I do not want to go all the way. I have my reasons for not doing so and its quite a long story.

She hugged me tightly and we rolled around on the bed, flesh touching flesh. And it was a sight as there were mirrors on the ceiling and the sight of a big breast naked albielt old woman is still very tantalising to me. She proceeded to touch my cock and begins to jack it off. My will was weakening and amid her moans and the sight of her heavenly orbs, I released a torrent of sperm.

She remarked after that the load was a pretty big load but I guess she said that to most customers. After that we washed up and before exiting the room, she spontaneously gave me a hug again, pressing me against her soft breasts. I was too thrilled. As we were walking down, she took my hand like a girlfriendm though I guess we looked pretty incompatible as a couple. But hey, like I said, she knew a few tricks to make men feel good.

Overall, I think her service is not bad but its quite..formal. So don't expect too personal service from her. But of course perhaps she is just too formal to me and who knows perhaps some of you may get better service from her :) The 2 negatives I would give her is 1) her looks (guys who have penchants for SYTs please stay away from her) 2) her sense of timing. I read that quite a few guys actually waited almost 2 hours for her. In my case, I almost did too. (estimated it to be around 1.5 hours, she said got AV so cannot come down and meet me) Anyway I gave her the benefit of doubt once I start talking to her breasts.

On the plus side, I loitered around and saw one big breast MM whom is comparable to Ah Lan. (And she is younger)

Hope all of you like my FR and if you can give me support, please up my points so that I won't be a "newbie" much longer. :)

The Renegade
10-09-2005, 10:14 PM
I was wandering aimlessly along GL when I suddenly thought of this voluptous goddess as acclaimed by many.. As I did not request any contact from bro SH, I had to try my luck and keep my fingers crossed that she'd be there..

Drove in to L16 and parked my car, alighted and walked up and down L16 but no sight of her.. Lit my 2nd cigarette and told myself "okay, off I go if I don't see her after my puff".. Miraculously, she appeared out of nowhere, strutting her stuffs in a white spag strap, threatening to spill out anytime.. her pants made her looked as if her thighs were screaming for air..

Made eye contact with her and she smiled "Yao qu ma?".. "Duo Shao?" I asked.. "$60 bao fang".. I went on to ask her name and she replied "Ah Lan"..
Onz... she led me into the infamous "hotel" with mirrors all over and told the recep to charge me only $5... though stunned (I was expecting $11), I paid up quickly and was ushered into the room..

Once inside, she stood in a corner and took off her clothes.. I was mersmerized by her assets and the areolas that peeped out from her oversized brassiere.. Trust me.. my legs were trembling and I kinda have some difficulty getting outta my bermudas... I was half expecting her to join me in a bath but she jumped straight to bed and lied there... "oh well" thought to myself... climbed onto bed and snuggled up to her after my quick bath... quite friendly and responsive for a start.. "mm..nice smelling wet hair.. must've just bathed..." she allowed me to licked her nips which hardened quickly... proceed to cap me and blew me with all the might she had... soon, I was on top of her, pumping away... until "RING... RING"... that damn phone started ringing again... though she continued moaning, but I sian liao...Gone soft... She stood up and reached for her HP and told me to jerk myself while waiting for her... I was quite pissed at this comment and when she tried to resume after her call, I was in no mood to carry on... so was my little bro... she asked "why suddenly so soft?"... told her I was interrupted by her call... she then tried to jerk me out, kept saying "faster ... faster"... I was totally put off and told her "if you are rushing to meet someone else, we can call it a day"... with that, she stood up and started to dress... oh well, since I'm here, might as well ask if she allows me to take pics of her... she replied positive and I started shooting at her dressing up... however, the room is too dim to have any good effects... paid her $60 (paid her extra despite agreeing on $60 with room), normally I don't tip for such lousy service but thought to myself, maybe I don't click with her...and she's just earning her keep... so chin chai lor...she left the room immediately, leaving me alone to fume....

Looks: 5/10 (very old, abit like Ah Gua)
Boobs: 8/10 (Needless to say, but definitely surgically enhanced)
Service: 4/10 (Could be me, maybe not to others)
Total Damage: $65 (What more can I ask for)
RTF: Definite NO (One of the worst experience in my 10 yrs of cheonging life)
Pics and Movies: I'm not very IT savvy, will more tecnically inclined
bros teach me how to upload?
Special thanks: Bro SimplyHorny for discovering this Gem though I did not
request her contacts from you.
Disclaimer: Above mentioned are solely personal experience with her and there
is no intention of discrediting her nor any form of discrimination
against her. Bros with better luck might have better service from
her.

simplyhorny
11-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi bro

I am interested to try her. Please PM me her contacts.

Thanks!

Pls check your pm. Go for her only if you like big boobs cos her service only so so...

BigBoy123
12-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Thank Simplyhorny bro for giving me the contact.

Reach GL around 7pm 11/9 Sunday.. decided to call xiaofang(from bro popiah) or ah lan . Both never pickup. around 7.15 receive a call from ah lan
so decided to try her since she is free now. Go to L16 H37 meet her. Saw her wearing white .. realli huge boobs.
Together we went into the room. Room quite ok.. Mirror everywhere.Just get to know she jus woke up ..told me she sleep from 10am to 7 pm,And she
have around 15 miss calls include simplyhorny bro..i am her 1st customer on of the day.suck her big delicious tits and nipples..
She really like to be hug.After bathing, we continue to hug each other with kissing and touching.
After that Bj me with condom..fj in 3 postion ,in the end finished it with HJ.She is very friendly ,give your a good kiss and hold your hand go out.
By the way ,she will be going back to china on 16/9 ,and will be back 2 weeks later.So any bros wan to try b hurry.

Looks 6/10 (looks late thirties to me)
Boobs 7/10 (the biggest i have try)
Body 7/10 (Quite good for her age)
BJ 6/10 Good suction but abit short...
FJ 8/10 Good sound effect, Very responsive. Allow many patterns
Attitude 10/10 Very Friendly , very gf feeling and no rushing
Turn Off: Her handphone keep ringing.. she will stop halfway and go answer.
RTF: Maybe. Feel that the process is very standard..abit fast.

Damage $60 + $5 (room) + $1 (condom)

jon2000sg
12-09-2005, 09:24 PM
is she still around ?

Cytan7
13-09-2005, 04:58 PM
After receiving bro Simplyhorny's PM, called her and fixed a slot. I reached L16H37 and saw a lady with really huge boobs. Ask for her name and she reconfirmed that she is Ah Lan.

We went to the room together and found out that it was surrounded by mirrors. What a sight! She hugs me with her clothes on and she loves to be hugged tight.

When she took off her top, I can see her boobs almost spilled out from her bra. She even got some rose tattoos below her stomach and behind. Wow!

We proceed to some hugging and she capped on me immediately. After a very short BJ, she wants to ride on me. She did moan a bit, but what I see from her expression seems very fake. However I still managed to release my load.

Overall, she is a friendly woman and easy to chat with. She is quite a looker, however if brudders are looking for good service, she is not the one for u.

Ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Quite chio looking, especially from far)
Age: Claimed to be 29, but I doubt so. Looks more like early to mid-30s.
Boobs: 36D (Biggest I have ever tried, can feel the silicons inside. But she
said that they used to be bigger and she went for downsizing.)
Body: 7.5/10 (Good for her age)
BJ: 4/10 (Dun like that, in a rush)
FJ: 5/10 (Fake moans and in a rush)
Friendliness: 8/10 (Smiling at you most of the time)
Damage: $60 + $5+ $1
RTF: I dun think so, unless my mood is really into big melons that time.

Hope you like my FR and please support me by up-ing my points, so I will not be a newbie anymore. Thanks!

Again, thanks for bro Simplyhorny's advice and warning as I am more mentally prepared.

Ensit
14-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Before I start would like to thank Bro Simplyhorny for passing me her contact. This is my virgin FR so may not be up to standard.

Yesterday was having dinner after a session at Jin Ge. After tree fall monkey gone, was driving around GL and called Ah Lan. Told me she at Lor 16 and check in hotel 1st. Msg her the room no and wait for her arrival. 10 mins later doorbell rang. Opened the door. 1st impression not very chio. Closed the door and immediately hug me. Then +++ cock for a while and proceed to the bed. No much foreplay but was hugging and playing with her boobs at the same time. These are the biggest pair of boobs i've ever seen man. Simply out of this world. Then she help me put on CD and lie on the bed. Slowly insert in as my didi quite big. Did her in missionary. Came in less than 10 mins due to the previous activities at Jin Ge. Lie on the bed +++ cock again. HP rang quite a no of times but she never answer. Said its her bf from China who called her. +++ cock for sometime then she popped out the question want 2nd shot or not? Told her i not enough money. Never asked but who knows she talked about feelings not money one...heheh. Anyway, chat about alot of things then decided its time to go. Watched her wear her bra and realised that the bra just barely covered her nipples! And when she wear her pants then also realise she not wearing panties! hahah so unobservant of me...

Here are the ratings :
Face : 7/10 (Lao chio for someone her age)
Body : 7.5/10 (places suppose to big, big. Suppose to small, small)
Skin : 8/10 (So smooth can easily be a model for some shower gel ad)
Boobs : 11/10 (Just so nice. but maybe i suaku so gave her 11 out of 10)
BJ : Never try. Wait try liao never f**k already cum liao
FJ : 6/10 (like what some bro said. Like a dead fish. But the moans enough to cover up)
Damage : 60 + 20
RTF : Yes. See whether will give me the 2nd shot or not.

Anyway she told me she will be going back for 1/2 to 1 month. Will wait for her return. And a word of advice to bros who need to report to CO. Her perfume is very strong. Even I had a blocked nose still can smell when driving home. So must take extra precautions on this part.

jon2000sg
15-09-2005, 07:31 AM
is she still around?

simplyhorny
15-09-2005, 08:43 AM
is she still around?

Yup. She is still around. Glad to see some rather positive FR on her. :)

simplyhorny
15-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Yesterday was having dinner after a session at Jin Ge.

Mua went to TH last saturday. Didn't have much fun there as I was looking for a short time. My first gal, though not a looking, is rather gf and petite. Was about to bonk her when she butterfly and never come back... Haizzz...

HP rang quite a no of times but she never answer. Said its her bf from China who called her.

Wow! You must be very Yan Tau loh... Ah Lan is well known to pick up phone calls during the session. A lot of brothers have experience that except for you. What do u do to her?

Watched her wear her bra and realised that the bra just barely covered her nipples! And when she wear her pants then also realise she not wearing panties! hahah so unobservant of me...

Maybe she no $$$ to change her lingerie. Well, I believe she have earned enough to buy some sexy lingerie. Maybe I can go and help her choose. Any brothers want to join me?

Somehow I believe she purposely expose her nipples partially so as to entice weakminded boobs lover like myself... Haizz...

Btw, Ah Lan didn't know how to swim. Was trying to persuade to buy bikini and bring her to Down Town East to "show off her assets". Think the swimming pool will be covered in red in no time... :D

Peter8
15-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Btw, Ah Lan didn't know how to swim. Was trying to persuade to buy bikini and bring her to Down Town East to "show off her assets". Think the swimming pool will be covered in red in no time... :D
Should read as the swimming pool will be covered with "sperm" in no time as alot of Bros there will PCC inside the pool. :D

Ensit
15-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Was about to bonk her when she butterfly and never come back... Haizzz...

Like that good mah...no need pay tips

A lot of brothers have experience that except for you. What do u do to her?

I never do anything leh...everything already stated in the FR. Maybe she really wanted to siam her bf...

simplyhorny
16-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Just got a phone call from Ah Lan. She is leaving Singapore today and will only be back in a month's time. On her behalf, thanks for fellow cheongsters' support!

style.whist
18-09-2005, 03:15 PM
simplyhorny thanks for the great FR and recommendation and all the follow-up with her. I PM-ed you for her contact, could you please pass me her contact so that after she come back I can go look her up ? Thanks.

lust_and_luck
23-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks to bro SimplyHorny for the contact.

At first sian leow after reading a few bad FR on Ah Lan.

But can't resist the 38D temptation, so just do it la.

Met her at the hotel last Friday morning and pay the usual fee - no $5 lobang.

Look so so, not much to expect for her age...

But the (.) (.) really make my didi to saluate her immediately.

In the room, bath myself sop.

She already undress and on the bed.

Jump on to her, grap the (.) (.) and suck like a baby.

Enjoy for about 5 mins then her turn to service me from chest to bottom.

she can really suck too.

Put on cap and ask her to sit on me so can fondle her (.) (.) when she pump on me.

change to doggy. Wow enjoy seeing her (.) (.) bounching up and down from the mirror around.

finish off barely a few thrust -- still have problem to hold the gun -- any bro have good suggestion.

Bath, squezze her (.) (.) the last time before say bye bye.

simplyhorny
26-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Dear bros,

Pls don't pm me for Ah Lan's contact number cos she might have change her contacts. Will post out once she comes back to Singapore. Hopefully, I can succeed in psychoing her to give better service. Wish me best of luck!

Simplyhorny

Mclaren
26-09-2005, 01:23 PM
if i am unable to get ah lan's contacts ,when and where can i find her? in geylang? weekdays or weekends? wat time will i be able to see her?

feliphile
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Ah lan is back and workin at L14 guys!

I'm pretty tired, so i'd just do a quick FR...

Looks: 6 (not pretty but can look lah)
Breasts: Firm and shapely 38Cs...she said her boobs got smaller after pregnancy...dammnnn
FJ: 9 (loud speaker and tight down there)
BJ: 7 (not enough suction)
Attitude: 10 (Friendly and very willing to please!)

damage: 60 bao fang. Wow. Value for money for a boobs lurver!

bbailey
10-12-2005, 02:47 AM
cham...from 10pm the report that Ah Lan is back...still got no bro here reply can only means every bro is Q up @ L14 liao...
siao liao..dunno when my turn...sigh...

simplyhorny
10-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Ah lan is back and workin at L14 guys!

She's back for quite some time already. Slim down alot. Hopefully her breasts don't slim down too much. Warning... She is not into service. Go for her if you are boobs lover only.

Ibonk
10-12-2005, 10:05 AM
damage: 60 bao fang. Wow. Value for money for a boobs lurver![/QUOTE]

Still into big boobs hah, brother feli?:D Got big boobs must jio leh, bro.:p

feliphile
10-12-2005, 10:40 AM
lol got jio mah. Usually i recce first... then come back post fr. :cool:

adamking80
10-12-2005, 12:15 PM
i want to try... i want to try!!! *waves frantically*

japavstar
10-12-2005, 04:58 PM
i want to try... i want to try!!! *waves frantically*

Only thing I don't like is her boobs are artifically enhanced (can feel the silicone sac clearly)

Attitude wise is ok (last time)

feliphile
10-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Only thing I don't like is her boobs are artifically enhanced (can feel the silicone sac clearly)

Attitude wise is ok (last time)

oh i think mebbe they are removed liao, cos i didnt feel anything lor. and i felt her up quite thoroughly! :p

draven78eric
12-12-2005, 08:39 PM
pm me bro,need it badly man