PDA

View Full Version : GPS on Health Centre (Poll)

Merl
11-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Wow! Didnt know tat we have so many big & small HCs in our tiny island. For the sake of those who do not has the member’s privileges, maybe this compilation could be useful. Its really a massive list and will take some time to complete.

It will include the contact nos, location and related thread of the HC, if there is any. Those Bros who saw my other compilation will know the standard I set for myself

However, maybe Bros out there could comment whether I should go ahead with it or not?

Cheers!

aikoN79
11-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Oh... got 1 no....
Result 100% No !!!!!
heehee... guess who vote ?

Cheerz :D

ang076
11-09-2005, 06:03 PM
You can find HCs address and phone nos in telephone directory and sometimes, thru PMs by regulars..

Why bother to list all the HC/TNs here?
The sammyboy is monitored by AV..

Merl
11-09-2005, 06:29 PM
You can find HCs address and phone nos in telephone directory and sometimes, thru PMs by regulars..

Why bother to list all the HC/TNs here?
The sammyboy is monitored by AV..

Only listing of HCs and not TNs. Like you said everything can be found in telephone directory, the compilation only make the search easier. Anyway, whatever posted is already in sammyboy long ago. I am only making a compilation from them.

Of coz if the final poll shows majority are against it then lets forget abt the whole thing :o

Optimus_Prime
11-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Bro Merl,

For Health Centers .... everyone can check out www.listings.com.sg although not fully up-to-date but most of S'pore's HC are located in there... with their telephone and address. As for their threads... use te serach function lor...

For TNs, well too many popping out and closing every single day how to monitor. And most TNs dun want their exact locations revealed esp the popular ones. (I shall not mention names but they know who they are)

For the same reasons as I mentioned to you in my earlier PM. This sort of list is only useful for AV and samsters who are LAZY. Neither party are the types I like to assist.

SO IN LIGHT OF THE CURRENT CLIMATE (raid, raid!!) IN SBF, my answer will be NO !!

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Merl
11-09-2005, 06:54 PM
For the same reasons as I mentioned to you in my PM. This list is only useful for AV and samsters who are LAZY. Neither party are the types I like to assist.

SO IN LIGHT OF THE CURRENT CLIMATE (raid, raid!!) IN SBF, my answer will be NO !!

Was juz wondering how come didnt see yr nick in the poll, hehee :D

Merl
11-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Example of the compilation as follows :-

1. ABC Health Centre (will link to thread in sammy) - 6777 7777
12 XXX Shpg Cte #02-00

to

81. XYZ Health Centre (will link to thread in sammy) - 6888 8888
10 XXX Rd #01-00

SexFreak
11-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Bro Merl,

For Health Centers .... everyone can check out www.listings.com.sg although not fully up-to-date but most of S'pore's HC are located in there... with their telephone and address. As for their threads... use te serach function lor...

For TNs, well too many popping out and closing every single day how to monitor. And most TNs dun want their exact locations revealed esp the popular ones. (I shall not mention names but they know who they are)

For the same reasons as I mentioned to you in my earlier PM. This sort of list is only useful for AV and samsters who are LAZY. Neither party are the types I like to assist.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Bro Merl,

I fully agreed with Bro OP for the reason he has stated and I am also going for "NO"

aikoN79
11-09-2005, 09:43 PM
now is 5 yes and 6 no...
must go look for more soldier and horse.... :o

cheerz

seacher
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
search in here and u shall find
no use listing them out and making way too easy for those who are too lazy to search
when they cant find they will search for them and it not that hard to find in here mah

aikoN79
11-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Hmmm. is there a deadline to close this poll ????
I think Bro Merl, there are more people against than for.
The "No" camp has been leading all the way since the start of this poll.
The "Yes" camp try to equalise but cannot find the finishing touch.
Putting out name, location, contact is like posting all the FL gal's phone number to the public. It is good to share but not this way.

Cheerz

Merl
12-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Hmmm. is there a deadline to close this poll ????
I think Bro Merl, there are more people against than for.
The "No" camp has been leading all the way since the start of this poll.
The "Yes" camp try to equalise but cannot find the finishing touch.
Putting out name, location, contact is like posting all the FL gal's phone number to the public. It is good to share but not this way.
Cheerz

Bro aiko,

U hv been following tis very closely, is it becoz it might affect yr biz :D

Rem u said u hv a personal yahoo gp ? How to join huh :)

aikoN79
12-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Bro Merl,
For ya info, my shop kena raid.... now helping with investigation....
I have my interest, and other ppl in the same line interest, the chiongster interest and the girls interest...... to monitor this poll closely.
Hack, me pay season parking to park here all day liao ~!!
And the "No" is still leading all the way ~~!

Hey when can close poll lei ???

Cheerz

bwhee
13-09-2005, 10:44 AM
We should let the AV work for their pay.

Why should we give them the list so that they can jus raid without having to do any ground work.

sam1313
13-09-2005, 11:37 AM
My answer is No !

Yhose information already so easily available... Those who can use this forum, shouldn't be diff. to do a simple search in singapore sites.

:D

aikoN79
13-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Heehee... No is still leading ~~ :D

Merl
19-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Against Posting 18 (bwhee_0, feryox_0, mooch_0, moneytalk_0, seltzer_0, sexfreak_0, zappie_0, download_maniac_1, aikoN79_2, Ang076_2, , Marantz77_2, sam1313_2, woohoo_2, goondu2000_3, searcher_4, Dbono_5, OP_5, Noname_7), Total Repu Pts = 35

Support Posting 22 (*fireworks*_0, angrybigpenis_0, arsenal14_0, jnl75_0, onenightstand_0, chelsea76_0, jands_0, Mr Panties_0, r17mong_0, rekciltilc_0, rookies_0, ss235_0, toyo_0, wilsonasd_0, xwarrior_0, kangaroo_0, forbidden_1, wankm_2, biddickcum_3, hellboy_van_3, dettol_6, jdi813_11), Total Repu Pts = 36

Follow this link on the outcome of the poll ...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1181705&postcount=25

Thanks for all your participation !

chenggh
19-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Just wonder can any 1 put a poll of the most popular hc in singapore base on differ criteria.

1) gal quality
2) location facilities or etc
3) Price
4) Base on the mixture of above...

sharkfins
19-09-2005, 02:09 AM
I vote yes.

Merl
19-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Just wonder can any 1 put a poll of the most popular hc in singapore base on differ criteria.

1) gal quality
2) location facilities or etc
3) Price
4) Base on the mixture of above...

Why not? Anyway its just a poll but maybe try to be more general than specific :)