PDA

View Full Version : New local 18yrs mix Fl>Amelia

NATO
12-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Redceive sms from Esther that her friend in need of $ to enrol for private school next year and want to do fl.So arrange to meet up at Lavender 81. Book a room den sms her the room nos.

10mins later ding dong the bell sounded.Standing in front of me was a petite gal with quite a well endowed boobs.Got her in and can see she also quite shy and quite type.wat to do,young mah.As i aready bathe and was wrap in a towel,tcss for her awhile on the bed.Seems dunno wat to do so slowly chat with her to break the ice.Told her wat to expect and do wen start receiving customers.Told her to strip and off the bed she went.

As she was stripping herself,i was feasting my eyes on her.Wow figure solid with her bum protruding.Hehe,good for doggie,my evil mind was thinking.Next she took of her tops.Wow 34b and damn firm.Nipples still light brownish.Pussy was clean shaven,my favorite.she ask me want to bathe anot but told her i aready did.She went to shower herself and i went to take a peek.She was cleaning herself pretty well especially on her pussy.Good,very clean.I went back to the bed and waited for her.

She came out wrapped in her towel and went to lie down beside me.started slowly by playing with my didi while i took off her towel.Stated by licking jer on her neck and playing with her ear.Can feel her shudder abit so let my hands start roaming all over her body.can hear her moaning softly as my finger start playing with her clits.think she really enjoy that moment.Started to lick her nipple while playing with her clits.she was enjoying herself very much attis point in time so went licking her body all over.Felt her thigh rubbing my dick as she was enjoying herself writhing under my licking.Sensing that she was quite high,proceeded south with my licking and can hear the moans coming fast and furious.As my tongue hit her clit,she was writhing and moaning.Ask her whether she enjoying herself but she cant answer,only nodded her head.That wat i like to do to gals.Told her to start bbbj me and she proceeded to do that.Not bad with deep throat some more.Was enjoying her bbbj while my fingers were bz playing with her clits and finger fucking her at the same time.As her hiokness increases from my fingering,her bbbj was becoming more fast and furious.Told her to position her pussy over my face so i can eat her.Can see the gleam in her eyes as she position herself for me to eat her.This gal really enjoy being eaten and very soon can hear the pof poof sound coming out of her pussy.we were at it for roughly 20mins and no complain from her abt it.

Buay tahan aready seeing all the juices coming out from her pussy,proceede to ask her to cap me for immediate penetration actions.Ask her to sit on me facing the back and start riding.Her up down motion really good and can feel the tightness and grip.Knowing that this way sure cum beri fast,told her to stop for awhile.A pity cos she was enjoying herself aready.Went missionary on her which she like very much and myself can control mah.was licking her neck and fucking her at the same time.Moanings start emitting again and told her to moan louder but she kinda shy.Change 1 final position to doggie,and whoa those two moon of hers really made for doggie lah.Before too long,heaven exploded.

sorry for the long fr.

Name > Amelia
Age > 17 going 18
Boobs > 34b agar agar
Ht > 1.56m
Wt > 43kgs
Looks >Abit exotic cos mix blood 6/10
Bbbj > 6/10 with tongue stud.Can do with more practise
Fj > 7/10 tight with moanings tho muffled
Attitude > 8/10 eager to please,compliant tho abit quiet.
Damage > $100 1 shot exclude room

Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u.Dun ask me toshare contact nos as she doesnt want her nos known. Dunno how long she will fl cos once save enuf will retire :D

yohooo
12-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Nice FR bro... wah sey mixed leh...

NATO
12-09-2005, 09:02 PM
4get to add,no malay and indian. :o

tuxedosam
12-09-2005, 09:04 PM
whoa, sounds like yet another unpolished brown sugar gem from bro NATO.

excellent and detailed FR too...

have yet to try esther but this new FL sounds tempting enough too.

hey bro, any rates for a 2 hrs/2 shots appointment?

thanks and cheers!

NATO
12-09-2005, 09:31 PM
No more slot for tonite.Sorry :o

haihaihai
12-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Wow Nato Bro. You have so many good lobang.

trek2
12-09-2005, 10:29 PM
No more slot for tonite.Sorry :o

Wow bro Nato, looks like another gem you bonked man.
Good FR

NATO
12-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks for all the pm but wont be able to reply tonite cos loading speed damn slow.Will reply to u guys tomolo.1 asshole made apptment for esther and den divert his bloody hp.If dun want just say so,made the gal go all the way there for nothing.2nd time it happen aready.Shd i publish out both their nicks so tat other bros will becareful wen dealing with them?Aready put them on my ignore list. :mad:

haihaihai
12-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Thanks for all the pm but wont be able to reply tonite cos loading speed damn slow.Will reply to u guys tomolo.1 asshole made apptment for esther and den divert his bloody hp.If dun want just say so,made the gal go all the way there for nothing.2nd time it happen aready.Shd i publish out both their nicks so tat other bros will becareful wen dealing with them?Aready put them on my ignore list. :mad:

I think you should publish their nick so that other bro will take note. And also their fucking number to those who wants. I hate people put 747 aeroplanes.

Poor Esther !!!

asknot3
12-09-2005, 11:19 PM
4get to add,no malay and indian.oh man..for a moment you got me there! ;)

was wondering how come your standard line was missing this time...LOL :rolleyes:

NATO
12-09-2005, 11:38 PM
oh man..for a moment you got me there! ;)

was wondering how come your standard line was missing this time...LOL :rolleyes:
yo,just to clarify myself.i am not a racist.all tis rules are set by the gals themselves.reasons being they worry meet their relatives or friends.hope u guys can understand.

LED...
12-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Yesterday bonked tomyam, today bonked a kimchi, if tomorrow bonk this local then i shall retired for 3 months............. :D

Bro Nato, hope to hear from U..........

supercheongster
13-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Hi Bros,

Just came back from a session with Amelia. Saw this great lobang so immediately PM Bro Nato for a session.. Few mins later got a call from him liao..wow fast worker... so arrange ato meet Amelia at 10.30pm. Zoom down and reach Lavender 81 at 10pm. Wow....this month bonking month har?? need to Q for room..this has never happen to me...paid upfront and was told to wait for abt 20mins... look around and no place to sit so decided to wait outside. Meanwhile, looking at couples checking out their rooms. Ranging from young couples to middle aged couples to old uncle and aunties.. Finally got a call from the reception. Grad the key and head to the room. Quite disappointed to see the room is very small as compared to other hotels i been to.

Anyway, to cut short, Amelia came in 6 mins late and quickly apologise for it. One look at her i tot she is an indian. oh..realise she is indian/Malay mix... However, she is kind of well-mannered and yet shy gal. As usual, she asked me whether wanna bath but went on to bath herself after i told her i have already cleaned myself. Came out wth towel wrapped and sat beside me.. we started off with a small chat and after some times we begin our session. she has a pair of nice handful breasts with dark brown nipples. I begin with licking her neh neh and fingering her shaved pussy. She moans abit and i signalled her to bj me. Not a bad blower with deep throat thrusting... had a long bbbj from her and i decided to put on the cap before i cannot tahan anymore and explode.. Wanted her to ride me first but she seems having some difficult inserting it in. quite a tight hole she has and almost wanted to force my didi in by sitting on it. I quickly stop her else it could break my didi...phews... push her to the bed and i start the action with missionary. really a tight gal as i myself also find it hard to insert my didi in although her legs are widely spread. Finally, inches by inches i went into her.give a few slow thrust and slowly i pickup my speed. She gives some soft moans as i continue to pump her. Then without pulling my didi out, i changed formation with her now riding on me. Geez.. dunno why after few mins of riding i got a feeling that i wanna cum soon...so quickly changed to doggie position. almost wanted to insert my didi into her ass..hahaha... but she says she dun like it cos too painful for her. I drop the idea and enter her from behind. After few hard pump and thrust, i finally release my load into her.

Nice service from her by seeing her removing the cap from me and clean my didi with tissues. After that, she proceed to bath herself and i rest on the bed seeing how Asernal lose to Boro on TV... Then within mins she was out. Paid her and she went off after that claiming she is meeting her frens. after 2 hrs is up i check out and saw her with few minahs loitering outside the hotel entrance. Saw quite a few fair skin minahs...wondering they r fl too...nevermind, walk off to catch a cab home.

Name: Amelia
okie..in fact the stats has already been provided by Bro Nato so i should skip it.
other ratings:
bbbj: 7/10 Not bad with deep throat thrust. also with licking of my didi, too bad never suck balls.
fj: 7/10 I would say she is really tight...quite responsive with soft moan.
attitude/service: 7/10. Still new but seems willing to learn. Helps clean my didi shows she is willing to please.
RTF: Maybe... pls note: She is not a bad fl and i wish to bonk other gals who is more fairer.. afterall, still got so many hidden gems yet to be discovered. If there are more fairer minahs, i wouldnt mind to try .

Last but not least, i would like to thank Bro Nato for the lobang and also for responding to my needs so fast. Any other bro who wish to her Amelia raise funds for her studies..pls PM Bro Nato only..Pls dun ask me for contact...thanks.. Anyone care to donate a few points to remove the negative sign?? thanks..

chenggh
13-09-2005, 02:04 AM
Brother Nato,

May I ask the following 1st.

What type of mix is the gal...

chinese + Malay or what..

Don mind.. thk

NATO
13-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Brother Nato,

May I ask the following 1st.

What type of mix is the gal...

chinese + Malay or what..

Don mind.. thk
She is indian mix.sorry i tot i post in the fr.guess i didnt.have receive many pm and as she will only be taking 2 or 3 customers per day,those interested pls be patient.will call with private nos.if never answer,will not call back again. those not interested pls dun confirm n den cancel.thanks.

dakboyslim
13-09-2005, 09:29 AM
wow...dkk! Solid bro! Thanks for the wonderful lobang you providing.
Will pm you soon! :D
got minah got JT..... :D

clover
13-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Wah Lau eh - Nato!!

You must have planned this long ago and waited for me to get out of the country man!!
Don't like that lah!!

Now, I, lan, lan must rush back to try!!! :eek:

Call you when I get back~hopefully still available.

sohbuckkong
13-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi Bros,

........ Anyone care to donate a few points to remove the negative sign?? thanks..

I try to up you but I dont think I can.

astrozz
13-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Anyone care to donate a few points to remove the negative sign?? thanks..

Bro supercheongster , good FR , I will up you (tomorrow when I regain my power) , just curious , what was it you did to kenna zapped till minus pts ? Just curious ..

NATO
13-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Then within mins she was out. Paid her and she went off after that claiming she is meeting her frens. after 2 hrs is up i check out and saw her with few minahs loitering outside the hotel entrance. Saw quite a few fair skin minahs...wondering they r fl too...nevermind, walk off to catch a cab home.

okie..in fact the stats has already been provided by Bro Nato so i should skip it.
other ratings:
bbbj: 7/10 Not bad with deep throat thrust. also with licking of my didi, too bad never suck balls.
fj: 7/10 I would say she is really tight...quite responsive with soft moan.
attitude/service: 7/10. Still new but seems willing to learn. Helps clean my didi shows she is willing to please.
RTF: Maybe... pls note: She is not a bad fl and i wish to bonk other gals who is more fairer.. afterall, still got so many hidden gems yet to be discovered. If there are more fairer minahs, i wouldnt mind to try .

Last but not least, i would like to thank Bro Nato for the lobang and also for responding to my needs so fast. Any other bro who wish to her Amelia raise funds for her studies..pls PM Bro Nato only..Pls dun ask me for contact...thanks.. Anyone care to donate a few points to remove the negative sign?? thanks..
1 of the minahs there is Esther.As for the rest,still working on them so as to bring on fresh faces to sb bros. :D

c0mawhite
13-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Bro. Thanks for the FR! Put u in my list to up points. Cheers. keep contributing. It pays!

haha, like that will be 81 81 81! lesser of widi widi widi! :D

NATO
13-09-2005, 06:28 PM
sorry,both minahs aready fully book.will try to ask them wake up earlier.thanks for all the pm.pls be patient.Dun understand y there are still samsters asking for contacts.Deleted the post without replying

isel
13-09-2005, 06:34 PM
great lobang bro, up u iao. read my pm sorry left out ,contact, just pm u again.

nightman82000
13-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Not to worry bro NATO u a good man me know u are not racist just to protect the girl keep it up.

supercheongster
13-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Bro supercheongster , good FR , I will up you (tomorrow when I regain my power) , just curious , what was it you did to kenna zapped till minus pts ? Just curious ..

Thanks Bro astrozz,

Seriously, i do not know how come my points kena zapped till minus pts.. maybe i may have said something bad that offended someone....(if have then i apologise) but after going thru all my previous posts..i dun find anything that is rather offensive...Anyway our main goal in SBF is to share lobangs and warn others of any possible danger such as raids..so i just go by without caring much abt the points.. but seems to me that when u got minus points..it's pretty hard to get contacts from Bros..Thank god, Bro Nato is kind enough to let me try Amelia...

Also many thanks to Bro JT for the valuable points and ur invitation..Happy Bonking Bros~~

obershot
14-09-2005, 12:13 AM
juz came back from an apt wif amelia thks to bro NATO.
n here's my fr

ding dong, i quickly open e door coz i cant wait anymore.come in oni apologise coz she's late n said later need meet fren so ask me bath but i oledi bath earlier so she take a bath alone n lyk bro NATO said she indeed clean herself very properly coz i think she take a bath ard 10mins.she came out wif towels sit on bed n straight take off her towel exposing her nice 34b boobs wif fair brownish nipples not those dark dark 1.me kiss her cheek abit n oso nibble her ear all while she stroking my didi,felt tat she tremble abit so me push her head go south n she start her deepthroat bbbj while i finger her,the more faster i finger,the more furious she deepthroat suck me but she oni suck up down up down furiously.after about 5mins me beh tahan so ask her to put on condom,once she put on condom she bj me wif powerful suction.me really beh tahan so ask her to ride me.she try to fit my didi into her n made me pain ler(not tat im big)i think her pussy really small.so b4 she furthermore hurt me,i said i'll do her missionary but it also tookk me awhile to fit in,i do it slowly coz i can c her face change when i bury my didi in.me start wif slow n oni my cock head to fast pace n slowly slowly bury in my whole shaft she began to moan louder n louder.when i do her missionary wif hard stroke(i bury whole didi in n pull out almost fully out n insert again wif pace)saw whe hug me very hard n i lyk the tightness of her pussy so i thrust her lyk no tml.tot wanna fin her off in doggie but coz of too shiok me cont to thrust til i explode.tot book her 2hrs but she cannot so wat to do?mayb next time i rtf lar
when i reach the lobby i saw to couples waiting for Q for room ler n another guy at counter the recep told him to take a sit for ur Q ler.....wowwww.......seems lyk 81 getting more n more customer ler n i saw all r youngster even e 2 couple in e same lift wif me oso youngster ler

look: 6/10 juz lyk bro supercheongster said she indeed doesnt look lyk a malay i think she look lyk a "kaur"(singh lady n not indian coz she quite fair comparing wif esther)
body: 34b boobs wif some tattoos all over e body mostly names of animal in malay(hmmm...strange type of tattoo)
bbbj: 5/10 she indeed do deepthroat but about those tongue twisting skill i don think she mastered it yet.after cap she bj for me again wif better suctions.hmmm...seems lyk these 17yrs minahs all prefer bj than bbbj ler
fj: 6/10 something i lyk about these 17yrs minahs is their tight pussy n amelia's is much more tighter than esther ler.but hor the other things bout 17yrs minahs is they still dunno how to serve us yet.we need to work hard in bed but for change for their tight pussy i still think its worth it
rtf: mayb i should try her in the noon coz can c she's quite tired n some timing matters tat i would not lyk to mention here(i think bro NATO knows it,rite?)

sorry to all bros if my fr abit too long(PLS DON ZAP ME HOR IF U DON LYK MY FR)

ps. bro NATO me waiting for ur good news on the 5gers u r talking bout.hope tat v will hav new meat too savour soon

TGSiao
14-09-2005, 02:24 AM
after 2 hrs is up i check out

Wah u book 2 hours u really stay 2 hrs ah?? Wah u damn steady leh... book room oso must use until gao gao right?? haha :D

ben69
14-09-2005, 11:01 AM
bro nato,

juz wandering, does she do 2hrs/2 shot appt? is it the standard damage like the rest of the girls? cos i always carry 2 bullets... :p

thanx!

Heritage
14-09-2005, 01:18 PM
wow a good lobang from bro Nato, already pm you....

c0mawhite
14-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Wah u book 2 hours u really stay 2 hrs ah?? Wah u damn steady leh... book room oso must use until gao gao right?? haha :D
watch the tv, eat the cup noodles, steal all the toilet paper n tissue, hey i swear i stopped all these already ok :D

NATO
14-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Slots open from 4pm :D

ben69
14-09-2005, 04:00 PM
wa lao eh... miss the boat again...

looks like have to hang around here 24hrs a day... :(

NATO
14-09-2005, 06:50 PM
1 more slot available after 10pm :D

NATO
14-09-2005, 07:36 PM
1 more slot available after 10pm :D
Sorry guys,Amelia will be out of action for a week.Her "auntie" just came to visit her

supercheongster
14-09-2005, 11:24 PM

wahhh...well after the session with Amelia..she took the payment and left..so i also not in hurry to go so rest and watch TV, that's why i left hotel when time is almost up. saw a cup noodle on the table but too bad not chicken flavour which is my fav. u all left straight after bonking?

NATO
17-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Both Esther nAmelia r back in action from tonite.Interested pm me with ur nos. :D

Rayt
18-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Thank you Bro NATO for arranging a meeting with Amelia on such short notice. To cut things short, here is my FR...

Saw a young looking gal when i open the door... All the FRs on her seem true. We started off with a small chat... I dun wan to wait anymore and started licking her neh neh and fingering her shaved pussy. She started to BJ me with a lot of deep throat... Pretty good i must say.After about 10min, i put on the cap and started to ride her missionary. Very tight pussy and she gets wet fairly quickly... Continued with slow deep thrust and i can hear her soft moans... Wat a turn on. As i'm very tired after a day with my CO. Did not try to change position. Staying in tis position allows me to play with her nice and firm breast... After 15min, i offloaded. One of the best fucks i must say. She clean up my didi for me after tat and went for her bath. After which i paid her and she went off after that claiming she is meeting her frds. Overall a very gd expreience... Tks Bro NATO...

Dun tink i hv to talk about her stats anymore... The stats about her r all true. Worth another round anytime...

NATO
18-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Thank you Bro NATO for arranging a meeting with Amelia on such short notice. To cut things short, here is my FR...

Saw a young looking gal when i open the door... All the FRs on her seem true. Overall a very gd expreience... Tks Bro NATO...

Dun tink i hv to talk about her stats anymore... The stats about her r all true. Worth another round anytime...
Nice fr.Booking for her is open now. :D

NATO
19-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Available from 7.30pm.Maybe will get her to put on school uniform next time :D

ramstein1977
19-09-2005, 08:17 PM
yo Bro nato check ur pm

Thanks

Cheers

the king
20-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Available from 7.30pm.Maybe will get her to put on school uniform next time :D

heh heh....all the good words making me gian...heheh...just PIPO to say hello to you....

winger_tag
20-09-2005, 09:17 AM
heh heh....all the good words making me gian...heheh...just PIPO to say hello to you....

How come no say hello to me???? :mad:

bernard3006
20-09-2005, 10:14 AM
For you only,

hello mann. :)

bernard3006
20-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Yo bro,

me do you good favour by sayinh HELLO to you ... hehehe ... :p

Franz
20-09-2005, 12:33 PM
...just PIPO to say hello to you....

eh?!! how come using my 'pi po'?
hehe

NATO
20-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Available now :D

the king
20-09-2005, 11:23 PM
How come no say hello to me???? :mad:

you got start thread meh? i come here only to say hello to leader leh...and then you PIPO also...ok...i give u face...i also say hello to you and all those that are following this thread or have affinity towards M gals.

so...Hello!!! and like that,..i must also say hello to shiok right? then must name all my f**king friends here too...heheheh...so big hello enough? you winger so big ahhh?

hee hee

the king
20-09-2005, 11:32 PM
eh?!! how come using my 'pi po'?
hehe

sorry...did not know tat u trade marked PIPO...so maybe i trademark SMHI SMHO = stick my head in and stick my head out...k?

Franz
21-09-2005, 01:51 AM
stick my head in and stick my head out...k?

which 'head'?? hehehe

NATO
21-09-2005, 03:28 PM
u guys dun cum in here to tcss ok. :mad: :D .
Amelia is available today too.

NATO
21-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Left 1 slot for after 7pm :D

NATO
21-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Left 1 slot for after 7pm :D
Slot taken.Close for booking.Wait for tomolo posting.

NATO
22-09-2005, 05:40 PM
If anyone want her can pm me,i try to arrange :D

ben69
23-09-2005, 02:03 PM
If anyone want her can pm me,i try to arrange :D

bro nato, u mean can arrange in advance??? :confused:

NATO
23-09-2005, 04:15 PM
bro nato, u mean can arrange in advance??? :confused:
Not arrage in advance.Last nite didnt post out her availability so tot some bros might like to try her can try to arrange lah.

ben69
24-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Not arrage in advance.Last nite didnt post out her availability so tot some bros might like to try her can try to arrange lah.

o i c... too bad la, will try my luck again... :o

NATO
25-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Available for booking from now. :D

NATO
25-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Available for booking from now. :D
close aready. :eek:

sicko77
25-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Thanx to Bro NATO, managed to try her today. I find that not very "mixed" kind of look but definitely the features much sharper, so look better than normal brown sugar. She really have loads of tattoos, so quite unique. As my booking a little tight so she was 20 min late. Wanted to do 2 shots but changed to one very rush one.
She quiet nothing to shout about lah. Din shower with me, but did offer to catbath me and blow me, but i like doing the work so ok lor..... a little of me working and her working.
overall an ok experience.

Looks 6/10
BBBJ 6/10
FJ 5/10
Damage: $100 + $12 + $1 (CD)
RTF: most likely not, prefer to try others.

NATO
29-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Finally get to book her for tonite session after saving enough...if no aeroplane, FR will follow tomorrow. Wish me luck! :D
tis 1 guarantee no aeroplane.She rested many days aready so make sure do her good good.Slot open for after JT session :D

NATO
29-09-2005, 06:44 PM
tis 1 guarantee no aeroplane.She rested many days aready so make sure do her good good.Slot open for after JT session :D
Last slot after 9.30pm

qqman
30-09-2005, 10:50 AM
RTF : Yes....hopefully to break ice and have a better bonk...
Tight pussy I like. Thanks Bro Nato for this gal. Don think any
smaller pussy around for a long time to come...cheers. :D
Thank you for FR. Up yours point Brudder!
Pm you already. Please check.

NATO
30-09-2005, 01:11 PM
FR on Amelia

Stats
Looks : 6.5 /10 ( does grow on you)
BBBJ : 7.5 / 10 ( cannot complain)
FJ : 6 / 10 ( not experience enough to enjoy)
Frenching : Nil ( maybe uncle too old or sick she claim)
Service : 6.5 / 10 ( no complain..will try to please)
pussy tightness : 10 /10 ( for a FL...money back guarantee)
Damage : $150 / 2shots / 90min..

RTF : Yes....hopefully to break ice and have a better bonk...
Tight pussy I like. Thanks Bro Nato for this gal. Don think any
smaller pussy around for a long time to come...cheers. :D
nice fr there :D

fcukger
30-09-2005, 01:17 PM
JT... nice try... NATO??? can i hv her contact??? available 2day??

NATO
30-09-2005, 02:25 PM
open for booking now. :D

NATO
30-09-2005, 06:53 PM
open for booking now. :D
booking close liao

sjb1994
30-09-2005, 07:34 PM
.......................Like what I say, she is raw but pussy is very tight.........
????? :confused: !!!!!!!

NATO
30-09-2005, 08:05 PM
????? :confused: !!!!!!!
he meant inexperience lah cos young mah

c0mawhite
01-10-2005, 01:21 PM
FR on AmeliaDamage : $150 / 2shots / 90min..

bang, satu lagi? :D

Taige
01-10-2005, 02:56 PM
here to post my fr on Amelia after trying her yesterday..

Wanted to try janice yesterday. so message bro nato and he say she not available. he recommended amelia so me agreed to try.

Have to apologise to bro nato.... me keep changing the time from 7 then change to 730 then 745....me stuck in the traffice jam...sibei sianzzz....ai ya..cut the story short..straight go fr

Looks : 6 /10 ( not bad looking, and is only 17 yrs old leh)
BBBJ : 6 / 10 ( not too bad....got deep throat)
FJ : 6 / 10 ( pussy tight and shaved, wet and occasionally soft moan, can many positions)
Frenching : no have (claim she no do, anyway she got flu so tot better not catch the flu from her)
Service : 7 / 10 ( will try to please, only minus point is she very quiet very hard to tcss with her)
Damage : $100 + $20/ 1shots / 90min..
RTF : will not recommend cos me no like gals with too many tattoos. She has lots of tattoos on her body. Will recommend to those bro that like tattoos maybe can slowly admire them in between shots if going for 2 shots...

Lastly thanx bro Nato for the recommendation...was a nice experience as never tried indian and malay mixed b4.

NATO
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Amelia is available for booking after 7pm.Pm me wit ur nos only if u can for tonite appointment not for tomolo or other days.thanks.

NATO
02-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Amelia is available for booking now :D

NATO
03-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Amelia will be free from 4pm onwards.Interested pm me ur contact nos and state her name

NATO
03-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Amelia will be free from 4pm onwards.Interested pm me ur contact nos and state her name
4pm slot taken aready.Next available will be after 6pm.

NATO
04-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Amelia is also available from now.Will be logging off at 4.30pm.Anyone interested pls pm b4 4.30pm or after 6pm wen i m back.thanks

NATO
04-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Amelia is also available from now.Will be logging off at 4.30pm.Anyone interested pls pm b4 4.30pm or after 6pm wen i m back.thanks
left 1 slot only for after 10pm

NATO
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Amelia has just finish her menses and is all ready for action after 4pm :D

NATO
13-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Amelia is ready for u guys now. :D

jeremy_c
13-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Bro, looking forward to try Amelia. When is she free?

NATO
15-10-2005, 02:54 PM
no action today cos of last nite mission :D

cheongkid
17-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Check out Amelia in action!

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100034kf.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100056na.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100074nj.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100082tf.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100097zo.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100102yx.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100117mw.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100172aj.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100244ex.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100290ii.jpg

NATO
18-10-2005, 04:13 PM

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100034kf.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100056na.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100074nj.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100082tf.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100102yx.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100117mw.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100172aj.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100244ex.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100290ii.jpg
Amelia ready for booking after 5pm:D

NATO
19-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Amelia ready for booking now:D

NATO
30-10-2005, 03:43 PM

[]
Sexy Amelia is back after a long rest.Interested pm me ur nos for today session

NATO
15-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Fresh fresh Amelia is back after a long time outta action.Dun miss it b4 she goes missing again.Interested pm me ur nos.

NATO
15-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Fresh fresh Amelia is back after a long time outta action.Dun miss it b4 she goes missing again.Interested pm me ur nos.
sorry,she having menses,real sorry

bukake-maniac
16-11-2005, 12:12 AM
hi bro Cheongkid,

i have some problems viewing the pics. i've copied and pasted the link on a new browser, but i am still not able to view the pics.

can u help pls?

NATO
17-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Amelia menses has finish and is ready for action today.Long time never kena "F" aready so hehehee.Will be available after 4.30pm.Pm me ur contact nos if interested.Do not ask me to sms hor.:D

cheongkid
17-11-2005, 03:21 PM
hi bro Cheongkid,

i have some problems viewing the pics. i've copied and pasted the link on a new browser, but i am still not able to view the pics.

can u help pls?
Sorry, Imageshack has banned hotlinking to this forum.

New image link:
http://xs55.xs.to/pics/05464/amelia.jpg

NATO
17-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Sorry, Imageshack has banned hotlinking to this forum.

New image link:
http://xs55.xs.to/pics/05464/amelia.jpg
wow so delicious,look at the tone body.Knn,make me gian aready.Today she sounded horny on the phone too.Think long time never get aready,hahahaha

NATO
18-11-2005, 03:10 PM
It her birthday today.Sweet 18yrs old today.Anyone interested in having a birthday gal to F today,kekekekeke:D

breezepass79
21-11-2005, 12:12 PM
My Virgin FR...

was reading through the post when i come across this thread and decided to give it a try so i contacted bro Nato. Arranged to meet her at 1430 for session.
i was waiting anxiously for her in the room as i arrived early so i decided to forgo the catbath and go to shower first. When i was about to finish i heard the door knock, i immediatly open the door and i saw this really cute and well-endowed girl standing in front of me. I nearly cannot tahan and felt like bonking her straight away but i decided against it so not to scare her.
We were tcss when she went to talk a shower first, i was lying on the bed waiting for her to finish her shower and she came out wrap in a towel.
Action start slowly, her fingers started to run around my body going for the nipples first and moving towards my ''brother''. Light and gentle touches are making my brother screaming for more, her lips are starting to land on my nipples and i can feel the warm and moist feeling of her lip, slowly moving southwards and showing her tongue-stud along the way. I close my eyes to enjoy this moment when suddenly i felt this rush to brain and before i knew it she was bbj me. WHAT A FEELING! the suction was not the best i have tried and it is the not too wet type of bbj but the sensation is one of a kind, trying hard to ask my already lost brain to work and understand why this bbj is so SHIOK?! but before i can rational my mind i was attacked by her lick (mind-blowing). Right from the bottom of the balls to the tip of the didi and keeping the moist at the same time and i finally understant why her bbbj is so good. It is the tongue-stud! Bbj lasted for a good time.she never rush and enjoy doing the bbj to you, could not take it anymore i ask her to cap me and began to ride me, lying down i could see her firm breast jumping up and down and her soft moan is beautiful to the ears. I then change positon to standing, carrying her up on my arms and her moan become louder and we went faster.Change it to doggie and boy oh boy her body is the perfect body for doggie she arch her body nicely to push herself totally to you and at times flicking her head over her shoulder to give you a CFM face... KABoooM!!! the end

Looks:6.5/10
Figure:7/10
Boobs:7/10
Catbath: didn't try
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
Moaning:7/10
Attitude:9/10 (eager to please)
RTF: 100%
Must Try Position: Doggie
Damage:150(2 shot)+20(room)+4.5(condom)

NATO
23-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Tama package with slutty Esther available @$230 for 2 shots within 2 hours.Grab it while it is available.

NATO
28-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Tama package with slutty Esther available @$230 for 2 shots within 2 hours.Grab it while it is available.
Kinky Amelia is free for booking today.:D

NATO
29-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Kinky Amelia has rebonded her hair.Look very ladylike now.Ready for booking:D

NATO
29-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Kinky Amelia has rebonded her hair.Look very ladylike now.Ready for booking:D
Amelia will only be available after 5.30pm cos got tama session with Esther at 3.30pm:D

NATO
29-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Amelia will only be available after 5.30pm cos got tama session with Esther at 3.30pm:D
Amelia will only be available after 9pm.Tomolo after 3pm cos got tama booking at 1pm aready

NATO
30-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Kinky Amelia will only be available after 3pm today;)

NATO
30-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Kinky Amelia will only be available after 3pm today;)
She available only after 7.30pm.Last slot for the nite;)

cannibal
30-11-2005, 03:34 PM
First of all, I would like to thank Nato for the arrangement.

when the door bell ranged, peeped through the hole and noticed both Amelia and Esther are like secondary school girls. Usher them in and greeted them. They are friendly like those playful secondary girls. We TCSS for about 15 mins and they took turns to shower. As I lay in the middle of the bed, I had Amelia on my left and Esther on my right. Under the blanket both girls hands started to fondle my didi and its was sensational. They did it softy and gently. AS the intimacy heats up, Amelia started to attack my didi and Esther continue to catbath me. Amelia BBBJ was the best that I've ever had. Whilst they are servicing me, my hands started to be like an octopus, exploring their bodies (wish could have more hands). Amelia BBBJ was so good that my didi is as hard as a wooden rod. It is now Esther's turn and she too is good at BBBJ. The sensation of both girls BBBJ is like bonking a real p***y. They notice that I was at my peak and ready to explode and they cap me. Amelia was trying to ride me but was too painful so we did it missionary. Whilst pumping away, Esther massaged my two nuts. In no time, I fired my load into Amelia.

Conclusion: Both girls click well and they cooperate to satisfy the client. Unfortunatey, did not have the chance to bonk Esther cos her 'auntie' just arrived.

Face: Esther - the nice looking type; Amelia - the school girl type
Body: lots of tattoo, I viewed it as an art. Amelia has better develop breast and nice to squeeze.
BBBJ: very good
FJ: very satisfied.
Others: No frenching, CIM and anal.
:o

velvetghost
30-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Bro Cannibal, so you were the one who booked the tama session...great FR you wrote...looks like you really had a good time!;)

NATO
02-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Now that she has rebonded her hair,sweet Amelia is available from 2pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u

NATO
02-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Now that she has rebonded her hair,sweet Amelia is available from 2pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u
She will only be available after 7.30pm;)

rej81
02-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Woah...Its so happening over here..had been searching for yrs for singapore girls lobang...How can call myself a man without joining you guys in the bonking sessions.Is there a overnight package?And is it possible for a hse call?

rej81
02-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Woah...Its so happening over here..had been searching for yrs for singapore girls lobang...How can call myself a man without joining you guys in the bonking sessions.Is there a overnight package?And is it possible for a hse call?:D

Clit_LickeR
02-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks bro Nato for arranging a sexxion at 1530hrs with Amelia for me.
Date 30/Nov/05
Time 1510hrs
Reached hotel. Took out rubber armours display on side table. Light a ciggie and started puffing away excitedly and wait for Amelia... About 30 mins later, 'ding dong'... I rush 2 the door, peep thru the door hole, 1st impression; looks chio man! I open the door and quickly (and hornily) welcome her in. Hehehe
Short intro abt ourselfs, tcss a while, we stripped 2 our bday suits and proceed 2 bath, i soap my rod, i soap her... she hj me, i rub rub finger her... (whoa, landing strip man...)
Dry ourselfs, me lay down at bed, she gave me catbath, i suggested 69, she smile and give me a CFM look, turn her butt cheeks at me. OMG! What a nice pussy view! I pry her pussy lips apart slowly with care, saw her cute little clit and started 2 attack there with my tongue. While she bbbj me, i use my tongue 2 whip her clit, at times sucking it gently and finger her soft warm love hole... Oh... She working xtra hard on my hard rod... Geez... I can feel my whole rod got engulf by her... Took a quick look, oh my! She deep throat me man!
I must tahan... Cannot cum yet...
I pulled out my soaked finger from her pussy. Guess what i saw? White fluid oozing out from her tight pussy! Wow! I'm in for a treat. I poke poke her pussy somemore... More fluid ooze out. I spread her libias and begin 2 lick up every drop of the nectar her love hole produce (cos i scared if it drip on the bed, the hotel staffs may scold me... Hehehe) mmm.., it tatse so sweet. Im thirsty for more.
I finger her non stop like a piston running at 9000rpm, tongue her clit like a auto spring board.
Now, its either she cum or i cum... Kekeke
soon enough, my small head sent a msg 2 my big head saying that he wants
2 get in her love hole...
I hint at Amelia 2 stop her mind blowing bbbj 2 cap me and proceed 2 fj.
She mount on top of me and begin 2 go up... Down... Up... Down... Slowly. I tune her left tits, lick her right tits while she's licking my neck and ears...
Soon i reach the point of no return and erupted my 2 weeks load into her (of cos with cd!)

Round 2; After i shoot my 1st load, we proceed 2 wash up. She is really a hygiene gal. She even took a quick bath and washes her pussy throughly. I act bodoh, lay on the bed naked, smoke ciggie... She came out wrap in a towel. She tries very hard 2 break the ice by talking about herself. I acted as if i a newbie 1st time with a FL lay stiff on the bed listening 2 her with my soft cock pointing at my toes... Thumbs up 4 her honesty. W/o me asking her for 2nd round, She ask me "you looked very tired, u want 2nd round?" (i looked very tired indeed. 48hrs no sleep liao)
i replied 'ok, sure why not?'
and we proceed 4 our 2nd round. Sop as 1st round just that only in missionary position.

Name: Amelia (Local malay but looks fair)
Looks: 7/10 (imho she looks really seductive)
Boobs: 6/10 perky b cupper
Body: 7.5/10 IMHO, just the right meat at the right places. I like her tattoos. Simply sexy!
Frenching: no (she says she dont do... Maybe i skinny and ugly, she dont like me.
Bbbj: 7/10 (solid more than 10-15mins of bbbj... deep throat somemore!)
Fingering : yes - rather wet easily. Hmmm... Saw her fluid seeping out of her crack
69: yes! - hmm... Her fluid taste sweetish with abit of sour and mildly salted... Yummy!
AR: nil
fj: 7.5/10 (IMHO, Amelia is a rather hard working gal. 1st round cowgal all the way. 2nd round missionary and i cummed in less than 10mins.) Due 2 Me 2 tired at work, only play 2 patterns...
Service attitude: 8/10 (she got good Service attitude. Willing 2 serve. Always ask what or how i like her 2 service me.
rtf: hell yes! But gotta try the FL who suddenly got menses that day 1st. (bro Nato, you know who hor... Kekeke)
Damage: 150+30+2cds

Sorry bro Nato, my FR abit long winded.
Please bros, do not pm me for contacts. Please refer 2 the thread starter.

NATO
03-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Sweet Amelia will be available after 4pm today:D

LED...
03-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Short FR...........for bros here
Looks: 7/10 SYT
Boobs: 6.5/10 Firm B Cupper
Body: 7/10 Petite with tattoos ....still growing haha
Bbbj: 6/10 deep throat but not power enough
Fingering : yes.. wet easily
FJ : 7/10 tight.....light moaning
Attitude : 7/10....friendly but not much GF feel

Thanks bro Nato.............

NATO
04-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Bad news,Amelia "red aunty" in town so will be out of action for a week.Fot those that pm me for her services,i have deleted all ur pm.Sorry for not replying.Tot 1 shot post here better instead of individual reply.Good news is slutty Esther shd be ready for action soon:D

bedek05
04-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Bad news,Amelia "red aunty" in town so will be out of action for a week.Fot those that pm me for her services,i have deleted all ur pm.Sorry for not replying.Tot 1 shot post here better instead of individual reply.Good news is slutty Esther shd be ready for action soon:D

Hi bro Nato me suppose to have session with her 2day.I've pm.pse call me. Many thanks.

alexong00
04-12-2005, 07:26 PM
my contact no is 9081xxxx

NATO
07-12-2005, 01:56 PM
SWEET Amelia is ready for booking today. Tama session wit Esther is also available. interested pm me your number.

NATO
07-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Tama session not available from 8pm to 10pm. Other session still hv.

JackieWong
08-12-2005, 12:54 AM
SWEET Amelia is ready for booking today. Tama session wit Esther is also available. interested pm me your number.

I saw a chio looking malay girl at Balestier Fuji juz now 1145pm dun noe whether is she a not?

NATO
08-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Sweet Amelia is ready for action.Tama session with Esther is also available.Feedback from those that try is it is heavenly action,heheheh.Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u.;)

NATO
09-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Sweet Amelia and slutty Esther has been booked for tama session from 2-4pm.Next available slot will be from 4pm.Happy bonking;)

NATO
09-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Those of u interested in Amelia individually or tama with Esther tonite can pm me with ur nos.i will contact u and arrange for u:D

NATO
10-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Sweet Amelia will only be available from 2pm onwards.Tama session with Esther is still available.Interested pm me with ur nos and i will contact u to make the arrangement:D

bedek05
11-12-2005, 12:27 PM
To all bros die die must try their tarma session. I'm stilll recovering from their session. thanks bro Nato... yr gals brought me to heaven that night... hehehe...:)

NATO
11-12-2005, 02:08 PM
To all bros die die must try their tarma session. I'm stilll recovering from their session. thanks bro Nato... yr gals brought me to heaven that night... hehehe...:)
haha,it true,their combination really is heavenly.Anyway Amelia is ready for apptment now.interested pm me with ur nos and i will arrange for u:D

NATO
12-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Amelia will be available from 1pm onwards.Interested pm me ur nos.

BLUEE
13-12-2005, 01:40 PM
hello bros,

can make arrangement for me. Tks

NATO
13-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Amelia is available for apptment today.Understand that she also does cim:D

Shaun_G
13-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Bro, can send details to [email protected]

Cheers

NATO
13-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Bro, can send details to [email protected]

Cheers
pm me ur nos and i get in touch with u

NATO
14-12-2005, 12:07 PM
amelia will be available only from 4pm.Do read more of her sexciting bonk in the schoolgal fantasy thread:D

NATO
14-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Amelia will be available only after 6pm;)

SaintArc
15-12-2005, 11:50 AM
thks for bro nato arrangement last9
is was fansaty when she came with wearing school uniforms
skirt was short top unbotton 2
i though only AV will appear
unbelieve amelia make just like AV

bbbj = 9/10 (deep deep)
fj = 8/10 ( no complains willing to change postion)
looks = 9/10 (mixed)

damage = was told $120 but i see her service so GD
i increase myself to her $200
pls tip her more she a very hardworking gal....

NATO
15-12-2005, 12:55 PM
thks for bro nato arrangement last9
is was fansaty when she came with wearing school uniforms
skirt was short top unbotton 2
i though only AV will appear
unbelieve amelia make just like AV

bbbj = 9/10 (deep deep)
fj = 8/10 ( no complains willing to change postion)
looks = 9/10 (mixed)

damage = was told $120 but i see her service so GD
i increase myself to her $200
pls tip her more she a very hardworking gal....
she also say u r a very nice guy and she enjoy the session tremendously.she say thanks for the tip and look forward to seeing u again at 4pm.Amelia would like me to tell u guys thanks for the support and nice session she has with all of u.Looking forward to serve u guys even better,that her motto.

NATO
16-12-2005, 07:49 AM
For those of u interested in having Amelia,she is available from 2pm in 2 flavors.Either in her sexy school uniform or her new theme which is her sexy pink nitegown.Please state ur preference so that she will appear in ur preferred role for her:D

NATO
16-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Amelia will only be available from 5pm onwards.Interested pm me ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u:D

NATO
17-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Amelia will be available from 8pm tonite.Interested pm me ur nos.

NATO
18-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Amelia is available from 4pm today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u:D

NATO
19-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Amelia will be available from 5pm today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u

NATO
20-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Amelia is available for appointment from now.Catch her b4 her "red auntie" visit her cos the visit is just rite down the corner.Dun miss the chance to have the session with her.Interested pm me for the appointment:D

NATO
21-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Next available slot for Amelia will be from 4pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

NATO
21-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Amelia next available slot will be from 5pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

NATO
22-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Amelia will be available from 3.30pm.Pls state wat fantasy u wan in ur pm.The schoolgal or nitegown fantasy.If u wan both also can:D Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange it for u

NATO
22-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Amelia will be available from 3.30pm.Pls state wat fantasy u wan in ur pm.The schoolgal or nitegown fantasy.If u wan both also can:D Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange it for u
Next available slot will be from 8.30pm:D

NATO
23-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Amelia will be available from2.30pm today.Those interested can pm me ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u.:D

NATO
23-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Amelia will be available from2.30pm today.Those interested can pm me ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u.:D
Next available slot will be from 5.30pm.Thanks

NATO
24-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Amelia next available slot will be from 2pm cos she doing her hair up today after her 1st appointment:D

NATO
25-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Merry christmas to all.Anyone interested in spending christmas bonking tis little santarina dress as a school gal or in her sexy nitegown on this special occasion.Have a merry little bonk with her to remember ur christmas celebration?Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

et0707
25-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Thanks Nato for the arrangement and manage to have a 640pm slot last friday23/12.

To keep things short; had a enjoyable sexion, body+face+neh neh is just nice, have that indian look at certain angle, very willing to please, no rush, she seem to enjoy the bonk, good tcss session, syt, worth the $.

but; tatoo is a bit too much and untasteful.

9/10

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Amelia will only be available from 4pm.Tarma session available also with Esther today:D Pm me ur nos if interested to book her or them

richard338
25-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Dear Nato

I am interested. Please call me at 6369xxxx now if possible. Tks.

counchpotato
25-12-2005, 02:08 PM
thanks bro Nato. really enjoy my session with Amelia

heres's my short fr

Looks: 7 - dressing in school girl uniform very seducive just liking a teacher trying to screw the student - cfm look
Boobs: 7.5, i think it is B-cupper
Body: 7.5/10, sexy, and nice tatoo over her body
Frenching: no
Bbbj: 6.5
Fingering : yes
69: yes
fj: 7.5
Service attitude: 8, very willing to please
rtf: definetly yes.

really enjoy the bonk

will try next esther or tarma with esther.

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:12 PM
thanks bro Nato. really enjoy my session with Amelia

heres's my short fr

Looks: 7 - dressing in school girl uniform very seducive just liking a teacher trying to screw the student - cfm look
Boobs: 7.5, i think it is B-cupper
Body: 7.5/10, sexy, and nice tatoo over her body
Bbbj: 6.5

really enjoy the bonk

will try next esther or tarma with esther.
nice fr.will up u wen power return.If want to try their tarma,today a good day cos both can.Amelia gonna have her menses pretty soon:D

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:52 PM
nice fr.will up u wen power return.If want to try their tarma,today a good day cos both can.Amelia gonna have her menses pretty soon:D
Amelia will only be available from 7pm cos got tarma session aready:D

NATO
26-12-2005, 11:31 AM
For supporters of Amelia,sad to say that her "red auntie" in town so temporary she wont be able to serve u guys.Once she is ready,will post out to inform u guys.Happy new year to all of u:D

krystal
26-12-2005, 03:06 PM
So Sianz..why they dun want malay and indian...haiz..iam a malay dude...any of u guys got any lobang fer me....So sianz man...:(

bedek05
26-12-2005, 05:12 PM
For supporters of Amelia,sad to say that her "red auntie" in town so temporary she wont be able to serve u guys.Once she is ready,will post out to inform u guys.Happy new year to all of u:D

wat a waste ... i'll queue up... looks like she'll be ready by this weekend...by then my vit m will be ready.... bro nato pse let me be first in queue many thanks... happy new year to u :D

NATO
29-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Amelia will be available from 6pm today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u.Please read my signature:D

NATO
29-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Amelia is available from now.Those interested can pm me with ur nos and i will contact u to make arrangement.

NATO
30-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Amelia will be available from 5pm.Overnite services also available if interested.Pm me ur nos and i will contact u guys for the arrangement.Please read my signature b4 u pm me

NATO
31-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Amelia is available from 7.30pm onwards.:D

NATO
01-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Amelia will be available from 6pm today.Those interested can pm me with ur nos and i will contact u guys.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me:D

NATO
02-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Amelia will be available from 7.30pm tonite.Interested can pm me ur nos and i get back to u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

NATO
03-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Amelia will be available from 2pm today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

blursoo
04-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks Nato for the arrangement to have a session with Amelia. Since this is my first time, I will keep the FR short.

I have a enjoyable time with Amelia. She is definitely worth the $. Even though she is not my type of gal, but her attitude is very good.

Maybe there is not much chemistry with her, she is willing to please.

Looks: 7
Boobs: B cup
Body: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 7

Will try the rest soon when I get my pay check!

NATO
08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks Nato for the arrangement to have a session with Amelia. Since this is my first time, I will keep the FR short.

Body: 7.5/10

Will try the rest soon when I get my pay check!
Nice 1 there.Post a few more posts and u will have ur 1st rep power;)

NATO
09-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Amelia is ready for u guys aready.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

cherren
09-01-2006, 12:44 PM
have aready tried her good service and no rushing.she syt will RTF for sure THANK'S bro nato

NATO
12-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Amelia will be available for late session:D

chutiya
12-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Bro Nato,

Sorry for the late reply. Just came back to Sing.
All I can say is that she really mo tuck teng.

Here's my brief FR.

She's the most accomadating FL I've ever encountered, not the chat chat chat type. And most of all, she can CIM.

Body: 7/10
fj: never try, CIM
Service attitude: 9, very willing to please

NATO
12-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Bro Nato,

Here's my brief FR.

She's the most accomadating FL I've ever encountered, not the chat chat chat type. And most of all, she can CIM.

no problem.at least u still remember.will up u wen power restore;)

NATO
13-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Bro Nato,

Here's my brief FR.

Amelia will be available from 3.30pm:D

NATO
14-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Amelia will be available from 7.30pm today:D

NATO
15-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Amelia will be available after 6pm today.Interested can pm me ur nos or for those have my nos u know what to do;)

NATO
16-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Amelia wont be available temporary as she is having menses now.:confused:

NATO
22-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Amelia is back for more action after finishing her mense.She will be available from late afternoon today:D

Horny As Hell
23-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Hello All,

I'm a newbie & a virgin to the Singapore scene!

Fortunately or unfortunately, my cherry was popped today thanks to Amelia (and Bro Nato who responded to my cry for help very efficiently)!

First of all I'm also a foreigner (Malaysian) who just came to Singapore on a work permit. Didn't have trouble getting to H81 Lavender though.

Anyway, after reading the FRs on Esther, was wanting to taste the brown sugar here. Noted however that her auntie is around ... so surfed somemore and found Amelia ... the rest as they say is history ...

I promised Bro Nato a FR ... here goes :

As far as rating is concerned, I think all the bros here has gotten it right. Being a virgin, I didn't last as long as would like :o also combined with the fact that I was sooo horny ... kekeke.

One thing that I had missed when reading the thread was that she doesn't do frenching, which is a dissapointment for me!! My fault ... Well, we can't have it our ways all the time. Perhaps now I can further ask Bro Nato for some that do like frenching and maybe I might last longer the next time :D

Thanks again Bro Nato for initiating a virgin, rather ex-virign into the fold. Very much appreciated!

NATO
23-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Amelia will be available from 6.30pm:D

NATO
24-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Amelia will be available from 5.30pm today:D

NATO
24-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Amelia will be available from 5.30pm today:D
next available slot from 8.30pm:D

carrothead
19-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Yesterday evening sms Tim to met Amelia at hotel 81,Waited for about 20mins then she arrived.Here the RF.
Looks:6.5/10
Breast:not saggy
pussy: nicely trim without any bad smell
very hard working and willing to please
very tight wet pussy
frenching not allowed
69 allowed
Fj any position
Girl Friend feeling
Damage:$120/1 hr
Room and cd yr own

=WK=
19-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Yesterday evening sms Tim to met Amelia at hotel 81,Waited for about 20mins then she arrived.Here the RF.

:rolleyes: bro, i think you post in the wrong thread... should be here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64818

kackko
22-01-2007, 06:27 PM
yes , would like to try her, email me for arrangement please [email protected]