PDA

View Full Version : trans

tools1958
15-09-2005, 09:05 PM
dear fellow trans lovers, will be coming to singaporereal soon, and naturally want to sample those beautys, where is the best place to stay within walking distance to get some lovely ladyboys singapore style ,,,,i have heard something bout holland park area any ladyboy action there? happy bonking brothers {trans of course}

Lustro
16-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Theres this hotel at changi village. very near to the carpark that is homebase of most of the best ladyboys around. but staying there would means you need to travel a distance if u wanna do some shopping of visit other places of attractions. but if bonking is your main concern. thats the place for you i guess. :D

cant remember the name exactly. maybe some other bros will know the name of the hotel.

Fantastic4
16-09-2005, 07:22 PM
cant remember the name exactly. maybe some other bros will know the name of the hotel.[/QUOTE]

Used to be known as Hotel Meridian. Not sure if the name is changed after renovation.

Fantastic4
16-09-2005, 07:23 PM
dear fellow trans lovers, will be coming to singaporereal soon, and naturally want to sample those beautys, where is the best place to stay within walking distance to get some lovely ladyboys singapore style ,,,,i have heard something bout holland park area any ladyboy action there? happy bonking brothers {trans of course}

you can orchard towers....there's a lot there. Another place would be Woodlands town garden, it's quite near to woodlands checkpoint :D

Lustro
16-09-2005, 07:29 PM
yeah. alternative places you can find ladyboys are desker area and geylang. not sure if they are the "singapore style". these places have plently of hotels,dont even need to pre-book. just walk-in and rooms are ample i belive. Lastly do remember to practise safe sex please. :p

bedok99
17-09-2005, 01:03 AM
cant remember the name exactly. maybe some other bros will know the name of the hotel.

Used to be known as Hotel Meridian. Not sure if the name is changed after renovation.

follow this url
http://www.lemeridien.com/singapore/changi/hotel_sg1669.shtml