PDA

View Full Version : New thais/prcs/japs/kors/euros or locals

e777
17-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Bros,
New arrivals. Pls call or pm me for details.

Cheers

dirtymonk82
18-09-2005, 12:49 AM
ermm sorry..but what is this all about?

Real Jap?

e777
18-09-2005, 02:02 PM
New thais
Vicky 155cm 44kg 34b-25-34
Sofie 158cm 47kg 34b-25-35

150/90/2 or 100/60/1 can do thai massage too.
tarma on request.

Others Spice, Jessy, Jolly,Tanya are also avail at 150/90/2.

cheers

e777
18-09-2005, 03:14 PM
New local chinese 17yo Stella
Student
1.63m 46kg 36b-24-35
Quite chio, slim and petite.

250/60min/1 exc room

NOTE: Only guys who are in twenties, with good looks and are chinese may apply. She may reject you if you are not her type.
Please PM or call me with your name, h/p contact, email, age, looks and when you want.

Cheers

e777
18-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Local chinese Moon (different from Moon posted by other bros)
1.62m 44kg 32b-25-35
CFM look and horny. Like to foreplay before action.

200/60min/1 exc room.

Note : She prefers chinese guy who are presentable, not fat and at least 20s-30s.
Pls pm or call with your name, contact, email, age and when you want.

Cheers

glstunner
18-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Student
1.63m 46kg 36b-24-35

250/60min/1 exc room

NOTE: Only guys who are in twenties, with good looks and are chinese may apply. She may reject you if you are not her type.
Please PM or call me with your name, h/p contact, email, age, looks and when you want.

Cheers

Wow so choosy.......guess i m out :D

ahpaul25
18-09-2005, 05:47 PM

Cheers

Waa........think I'm also out man.......bcos I too young same as Xiao Xin :D Local gers also choose 1....... must be rich,chinese,twenties plus gd looking....wah lan.....choose husband huh.....lolx :eek:

funfuck
18-09-2005, 06:08 PM
:D Seems like got $$ also difficult to bonk 17 years Stella, bonkers must be good looking and young...so stringent criteria..haha..

Nakata6
18-09-2005, 09:10 PM
i guess its the fact of life.. Good looking = bonking :(

XsteelWolf
18-09-2005, 10:10 PM
mailbox full,what ur hp?

PrayPray
18-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Bros,
New arrivals. Pls call or pm me for details.

Cheers

Bro your msg box blpwn. Unable to PM you. Can sen contact to [email protected]?

probeng
18-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Student
1.63m 46kg 36b-24-35

250/60min/1 exc room

Cheers

Golden cheebye... :mad:

Bomb
18-09-2005, 10:32 PM
xiang qing sia :p

nicodemuz
18-09-2005, 10:42 PM
me interest in JAP, have never bonked a jap before.
care to give me details so that I can choose and consider... thanks in advance...
looking forward to your reply.

sg_tommy_boy
18-09-2005, 11:29 PM
hi

i'm interested in stella and moon
meet all the criterias - $ and looks no problem
can email me @ [email protected]

cheers

ahpaul25
18-09-2005, 11:42 PM
hi

i'm interested in stella and moon
meet all the criterias - $ and looks no problem
can email me @ [email protected]

cheers

Wahh.......win liao lor....sound so confidence....everything ok.....don later when meet the babes, he everything not ok....hehehe :D

Taige
19-09-2005, 12:38 AM
hi bro, can send me the contact....ur mailbox full liao...thanx

[email protected]

sexxxx
19-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Sorry bro e777, hijack your thread a while.

Someone actually zap me 4pts and leave a comment saying me is a okt runner, because i posted a FR on your Kim Chi i had on 14/8/05. :mad:

Whoever zap me, if you are reading this, i want to say
1) please leave your nick when you zap ppl.
2) I'm not okt runner (don't believe, go read my all my posting)
3) Don't understand why you zap me for a old FR. (somemore the thread is too old to exist)

sincity2005
19-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Student
1.63m 46kg 36b-24-35

250/60min/1 exc room

Cheers

Im one of the lucky guys then. I do admit honestly, im blessed with well above average looks, and had my fair share of ons & flings. Therefore, likewise im also as selective as Stella.

Stella is really very sweet & adorable. When i 1st open the door, saw this adorable, shy gal standing. She also talk cutely, as in she sound abit blur blur wan. She has a nice haircut, wouldnt call it shoulder-length, abit like Sun Yan Zi's hairstyle, but longer abit.

So we started passionate kissing and hugging, proceed to undress. Boobs is ard A+ cup, but very cute, cant help teasing & kissing them. Began to taste her for close to 12 to 15 minutes, she became very wet and can tell she very new & nervous, so she suppress her moans, can see she's fighting with the high climax feeling, my tongue is giving her.

Cap on, began missionary, a long one, sometimes i dont know if im blessed or cursed with my stamina, i have to take longer than average people to explode out. Change afew positions, from missionary to doggie, to her cowgal riding, to me standing behind her, while she faced the mirror. She very shy wan and really like a cute gf to me.

Back to missionary and came. But she came afew times liao. +++ to her for awhile and we promise to keep in touch.

Somehow...i really hope she will stop doing this soon, & go back to study, she really too cute & innocent, my heart will be abit pain to see her being bonk by other guys whom she dont like, but have to do it.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: A+ Cup, Slim & petite
Bj: BBBJ....abit inexperience, but her adorable look made up for it
Overall: 8.5/10. She very nice & accomodating. Pls treat her with tender loving care.

Upz my points if u like my FR. Again, i urge those bros to treat her with care. Thx to bro E777. PM him and he will contact u.

e777
19-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Someone actually zap me 4pts and leave a comment saying me is a okt runner, because i posted a FR on your Kim Chi i had on 14/8/05. :mad:

Bro, i think those who zap without leaving names are cowards.
With effect, anyone who post FR on my threads will have his points up instead!
Up you back!

Cheers

c0mawhite
19-09-2005, 02:58 AM
good looking customers, pay 250.

hedious ones like me get paid 250, :D

roma pls win

c0mawhite
19-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Sorry bro e777, hijack your thread a while.

Whoever zap me, if you are reading this, i want to say
1) please leave your nick when you zap ppl.
2) I'm not okt runner (don't believe, go read my all my posting)
3) Don't understand why you zap me for a old FR. (somemore the thread is too old to exist)

give some lee way to those fellas. real life losers, so need cyber space to empower themselves. for without this pseudo fleeting moment of power, they have no reason to live.

Merl
19-09-2005, 08:24 AM
good looking customers, pay 250.

hedious ones like me get paid 250, :D

roma pls win

I also want to be paid $250 ... wahahaa!

Yo Bro, how to bet on soccer when u use such nick -> "Comawhite" :confused:

LED...
19-09-2005, 08:47 AM
give some lee way to those fellas. real life losers, so need cyber space to empower themselves. for without this pseudo fleeting moment of power, they have no reason to live.

Well said........give those moronic, pathetic poor motherF**** a place to pour their sorrow............. :cool:

e777
19-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Bros,
New thais all with pics in group.
150/90/2.

To join group, pls click link below and put under comments with name, h/p contact, email addr and sb id. And when you want.

Only those who done will be approved.

cheers

astrozz
19-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Someone actually zap me 4pts and leave a comment saying me is a okt runner, because i posted a FR on your Kim Chi i had on 14/8/05.

There is this guy in the forum that somehow hate bros posting FR for gals provided by OKTs . me kenna many times with the same remark- okt runner ..
really bo liow fella :mad:

goodsex
19-09-2005, 03:03 PM

surely she will fall for me. but for free can? talk cock. choose this choose that. post her pics here and let us choose la~~

Accord_JDM
20-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Me got plenty of money for FLs but too bad no looks...
so i guess i am out as well for stella & moon... :(

(funny... seems like nowadays local FLs are choosing customer instead of customers choosing them.... wonder who are the ones paying...???)

Castrol
20-09-2005, 09:54 AM

250/60min/1 exc room

Local chinese Moon (different from Moon

200/60min/1 exc room.

Note : She prefers chinese guy who are presentable, not fat and at least 20s-30s.

Stella is paying 250, Moon is paying 200...
bro, can i service Stella? since she is paying us more than Moon... hope i am "her type"... :D

e777
20-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Bros,
OK since no FR on new Thai Vicky, here is a sneak preview:

Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/cd52.jpg?phTB3LDBGw9E9opM)
Can do massage as well.
Those who post FR will automatic be member.

Those who wish to engage her or Thai Sofie or tarma, pls pm me with your contact or call direct.

astrozz
20-09-2005, 11:12 AM

hehehe... thats very true :D
thats why I always go for LOS gals ,they have the right mindset n atittude, we (irregardless of how we look) pay they provide.
Imagine if there is a shop (say selling clothes) with a sign board that says "our customer must not be above 30, must be good looking, must not be fat..." .....
what a joke.

Horny4Ever
20-09-2005, 11:28 AM
hehehe... thats very true :D
thats why I always go for LOS gals ,they have the right mindset n atittude, we (irregardless of how we look) pay they provide.
Imagine if there is a shop (say selling clothes) with a sign board that says "our customer must not be above 30, must be good looking, must not be fat..." .....
what a joke.
bro astrozz...totally agree with u.... we pay for them to service us. they are what????? why dont ask them to request us to pay them n service them as well... :mad:

bernard3006
20-09-2005, 11:30 AM
bro astrozz...totally agree with u.... we pay for them to service us. they are what????? why dont ask them to request us to pay them n service them as well... :mad:

yo manns, very right!!!
some more now government promoting better service attitude and takes customers seriously, how can they do this to us the consumers???
sigh ...
:rolleyes:

dakboyslim
20-09-2005, 11:36 AM
wanna choose but seems like their standard also not so high...... somemore wanna choose..... i def wun choose them manz! somemore so exp!!!

bro e777 think drop from ur stable better..... keep ur standard of providing quality! u will be hearing from me soon...... steph looks good!

astrozz
20-09-2005, 11:37 AM
what a joke.

Bro e777 , dont be offended by some bros (including me) for the negative comments ok ? take it as a form of feedback .to me, as a consumer , their "requirement" is outrages/irrelevant , though I am not fat , quite good looking ( :D ) , I wont go for them coz to me , it shows me that they have atittude problem .
Cheers.

roymartin
20-09-2005, 11:50 AM

The truth is that free service also dun want aft see this two chicks attitude made me sick oredi. think bonking them serve no purpose.

e777
20-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Bros,
Negative feedback are all welcome. The criteria for local Stella may be high but I also do not want to waste bros time when after make appointment and then kerna reject by her. However, still have other local gems like Stephanie, Niko, etc which anyone can contact to enquire.

Otherwise, go for the new thais which have just arrived. Or prcs/kors/euros which all can view without any obligation.

Cheers

cosmos
20-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Well, all bros... please don't feel offended. :)

bro e777 just doing his job.

and as for the FL, she just have a little requirement, maybe someone good looking may let her feels more comfortable when being bonk. Whether u handsome or what, dun worry, there are more people will appreciate you!

Cheers!

bernard3006
20-09-2005, 12:00 PM
yo manns,

don worry lah. every dog has its day. sometimes up sometimes down.

harmony :p

astrozz
20-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Well, all bros... please don't feel offended. :)

bro e777 just doing his job.

dont worry bro, we are not offended by anyone, just annoyed with the "special condition" that comes with the deal. Of course the FL has the right to set their requirements .
btw, I m no handsome dude, just an old man :D

dakboyslim
20-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Bro e777 , dont be offended by some bros (including me) for the negative comments ok ? take it as a form of feedback .to me, as a consumer , their "requirement" is outrages/irrelevant , though I am not fat , quite good looking ( :D ) , I wont go for them coz to me , it shows me that they have atittude problem .
Cheers.
no wonder our PM says dat singapore service standards have gone down...

if they wanna be FL den wat for be so choosy? wanna handsome den go to pubs and pick up anytime la.... wanna earn money den still wanna choose.... handsome got discount sibo?

sexxxx
20-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Saw Stella photo, look chio to me. Although i not fat, look, i think still ok, willing to pay $250, but i'm slightly above 30s. Can or not? Me free this friday. :D

astrozz
20-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Saw Stella photo, look chio to me. Although i not fat, look, i think still ok, willing to pay $250, but i'm slightly above 30s. Can or not? Me free this friday. :D

Good luck bro. You got look, got money , but you have to see if the FL will accept you or not ! dont really make sense to me :o
Wish you luck bro sexxxx.

akabula
20-09-2005, 04:20 PM
just had a session with Vicki - petite, not a spring chicken but was satisfied, good service and also gave a decent massage. thanks.

MeNokiaGuy
20-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Visited Sofie this morning. Suppose to reach at 11:30AM but could not find the place. Make a few rounds and finally drove to the backlane of the hotel but was told the car park is for the hotel guest only. Drove off again and finally found a public car park nearby. SMS brother E777 and waited quite a while for the golden number. Went up, ding dong, a lady open the door. There are two gals in the room when I enter. But one of them (look prettier) leave the room immediately. Sofie did not bath for me. I DIY. Then I ask her to service me after I dry myself. Quite a good feeling for the BJ and Tit fuck, no BBBJ though. All done with cap. After the job, I go clean myself then TCSS on the bed and huging each other. Only did 1 shot. Me old man. Overall quite good feeling.
In shoot:
Look: 5/10
Figure: 7/10 (I think the bob got C)
BBBJ: none
BJ: 6/10
AR: none
Attitute: 9/10
Overall: 7/10

She is a very chatty gal.

Merl
20-09-2005, 06:42 PM
just had a session with Vicki - petite, not a spring chicken but was satisfied, good service and also gave a decent massage. thanks.

Is tis the new thai FL ?

MeNokiaGuy
20-09-2005, 09:25 PM
this is the new stock from bro e777

e777
21-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Hi Bro e777,

Is Bro Copulist related to you?

Please explain or you or Bro Copulist better invest some money to install Anti-Virus software in your computer or laptop.

Thanks
John Boo
Bro, bro copulist is not related to me. Please pm him direct as I had nothing to do with his virus.

cheers

e777
21-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Bros,
New fresh Mimi 158cm 45kg 34b-23-34
Very slim and fresh. Good attitude.

New Judy
165cm 46kg 36-24-34 busty and slim. Good service.

TangTang, Qiqi, and Xiao Yu still available.

Contact direct or pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

e777
21-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Bros,
New fresh blonde Nagina
Polish 19yo 165cm 45kg 34b-24-35 fair and busty

Lena 19yo 160cm 43kg 32-24-35 petite and friendly.

200/60/1 inc room.

Call me or pm me with your name & contact.

cheers

shiokmc
21-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Student
1.63m 46kg 36b-24-35

250/60min/1 exc room

Cheers

if i am her 'type' would there b bbbJ n ciM ??

e777
21-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Bros,
Good news! Midweek special.

All those who post FR will be member automatically.
For details, click link below and put in comment your name, contact, email, sb id and who and when you want and once on approve to member.

Cheers

forumsex
21-09-2005, 05:45 PM
bros e777 got toooo much FLs....

aiming for xiao yu.. but still got lot of good germ to try...
hahaha... e777's FL is FLAT RATE $150 right ?

bros e777, i do a request can you post all your FLs pic in
one place... maybe your yahoo group for us to gain access...
so that its like e-aqurium in GL... Just my suggestion...

Just ignore this mesej if not your style, please don't zap
my point...

Cheers,
Rocky

MeNokiaGuy
21-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Just had a session with Vicky earlier. She is that kind of gal that man will fall in love with easily. Soft spoken, friendly and treat you like her bf. We had an enjoyable FJ with BBBJ in the bath room and on the bed. And then she massage me and we chit chat like lover for almost 1 hour. Sometime she will hug you from behind and talk to you near your hear. :) Her english not bad, can speak a little cantonese as well. She told me she had been to many Europe country with her then "husband". It sound like she is the kind who enjoy life and earn some pocket money at the same time. Very sweet gal. We leave the room together as she is going out to meet her friend for lunch.

The summary FR:
Looks : 7
Tits : 7 (B cup, soft, nice to feel)
Body : 8 (slim and flat stomach)
Ass : 8 (with nicey trim pusy)
BJ : 7 (with hot water in the bath room)
FJ : 9 very accomodating
RTF :Definitely

Jonas21
21-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Sigh saw moon pic and is really 1 hot babe but I on the plump side so dun think will have a good time with her, 1st time heard fl can chose customers,
now got money cannot get everything. Think going to target another gal from Bro E777 instead of moon. Well hope Bros that got try Moon and have a great time.

vassago
21-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Hi

I'd never posted any FRs so this will be my first on after so many months as a member.

FR on Moon
Smsed Bro E777 last night on appointment. I do not want to try any Thais/PRCs as we can find all these at GL right? Asked if there are any locals/Euros....to cut the story short. Bor E77 ( really sorry today..I thought it was at the other H81 and your sms quoted me 150/60/1..) introduced Moon to me. I did not chance across this thread so I had no idea who is this Moon and what are her 'requirements'.. Anyway, she arrived at 7 pm...Hmm from the peephole, she looks not bad..CFM and a bit ah lianish, wearing a blackish top with short miniskirt...and she was holding a can of Baron's strong brew ( eh???)...opened the door and straight away she asked me if she is okay a not..well, I am super horny so I just mumbled ok, but she sounded unconvinced and kept asking me if she is not okay, can always change...alamak...i am not going to wait anymore so say can can can of course..aftert some misunderstanding about the price quoted, she then proceeded to go to the toilet while I watched Tv ( I'd bathed already)..when she came out, she was wearing a tube top ( with bra!strap some more!) and black g string...figure looks ok..fair but wiht some scars..boobs small but she has a very pert butt(yum!) I thought can start action liao but she said ,' wah u so gancheong why dun we talk first?" duh! very distracted by the butt protuding out of the g string liao still wanna talk? but ok loh...TCSS a bit about her previous jobs, etc...then she asked me to lie down and climbed on top of me..the way she looked at me...super horny look..maybe I long time never bonk liao so also cannot tahan.we started to french kiss ..she is quite good..then she licked and sucked me evrywhere until my didi there...then ..HJ a bit telling me that is what she does to her clients at massage parlours b4..guess that is the juagen thingy bah..i din like it and i told her to stop...she then capped me and ...first time I experienced deep throat...even though my didi was capped...but i feel her licking and sucking it like there is no tomorrow..and swallowed the whole dick until i felt her lips at my pubic hair region..kns...shiok siah..then she licked and sucked my balls and asked me to spread and proceed to ass rim me..almost cummed there and then..she then got up and rode me and moaned loudly...after a while, i turned her to missionary and she told me to push harder as she likes it...of course I obliged! she moaned loudly and hugged me tightly...can felt her wet down there and can smell the pussy juice ( i have a sensitive nose)..I the quickly turned her to doggie and pumped her..seeing her glorious ass just turned me on.soft and bouncy...after about 5 mins I cummed and we laid down to rest..her hp rang and she got another customer at the other room..chit chatted a while more about her life story and we left the room..

Face = 7.5/10 ( CFM )
Body = 7/10 ( small breasts - din see the breasts cos i am an ass man and she was wearing the tube top throughout, and gt a few dark scars -probably mosquito bites)
Bj =8.5/10 ( cos of deep throat and ass rim)
Fj = 7/10
Overall = 7/10
RTF = depends on this weekend's matches

Thanks Bro E777! Hope you dun mind the misunderstanding earlier...

yoker
21-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Thks bro Sam for the arrangement. This my short fr on Moon:-

Looks: 7.5 - quite chio, a bit lian

Body: 7 - boobs quite small

BBBJ: 9 - deep throat, very long, abt 20 mins :eek:

FJ: 8.5 - she told mi to bonk her fast and hard, she said she likes dat feeling :)

Overall: 8.5 - very chatty/accomodating, no rushing, allow fingering/frenching, likes to suck my tongue hard when frenching.

e777
22-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Bros,
All or most avail today. Please call or pm for details.

Cheers

gatorabc
22-09-2005, 11:54 AM
i can confirm and recommend all the previous Xiao Yu FR.

had a rush session in the afternoon but her service was still great. i have to admit that i prefer PRC to Thai cause can talk to them. the extra $50 for the special massage was worth the money. looks and service definitely cannot complain.

stats :

looks: 6.5
body: slim
boobs: around 34b (?) nipples not as nice as bao bao
service: 8 (even though in a rush, made me feel very shiok)
rtf: yes once i replenish $

e777
22-09-2005, 01:23 PM
New Thais
Kiddy 20yo 157cm 45kg 34c-24-34 fair and very good in service.
Tanya 20yo 160cm 4kg 33b-26-37

Others like Vicky, Sofie, Jolly etc are still around

150/90/2 or tarma 250/120/4

cheers

Merl
22-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Heard Xiao Yu is leaving Sg 28th tis month. Another precious gem leaving our little island :(

Time to find my next gem lor :p

limkim
22-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks for replying to my pm

appreciated.

call u sometime next week

thanks

funfuck
23-09-2005, 12:06 AM
bro E777, like I told you over the phone I'll write this bad experience I've encounter tonite, nothing personal but I'm juz stating the facts...hope you understand..

It goes like this..

Given a call to bro E777 yestreday to arrange Moon to meet me this evening @7.30pm. I told him I wished to meet her @ JC hotel 81..

Today around 5.30pm, receive a call from Bro E777, saying to change venue to BC hotel because it would be convenient for her so she can make it on time...I obliged and replied no problem, in order to accomodate her. Happily, I left the Office early , waiting for a happy bonking session.

At around 6.45pm... received a call from Bro E777, telling me she may be late and asked me not to book the room first, go for my dinner first as she will arrive around 8.30pm...a bit sian liao but still muz thank bro for informing me early so I dun spend unnecessary time in the hotel doing nothing.

Wait till 8.30pm.. bro E777 called and break a bad news to me, saying I have 2 options. 1st If I want to continue to wait for Moon, I can only meet her at 10pm bcos her customer extend another 1 hour...or second to give me Sky who can meet me for the next 5 mins...

Wtf, I tell myself... i came all the way here... waited for almost more tan an hour.. and I didn't get the girl I want even I had make adv booking. I was real frustrated.. :mad: waited and waited but end up bonking a girl I did not intend to.. for a good reason bcos I am not prepared to go home to DIY..

This Moon, I can only said, doesn't know what is basic FL manners and I only can say that she has a F*** up attitude and no f***ing integrity. It's not like I book her last min and she knew it... yet she still did not decline her client when ask to extend her service...

KNN, I chin chai and obliged, changed time and venue, yet in the end get this lousy treatment!

I hope bro E777 can let her know that if she wants to continue to be a FL, she better be professional...

I have no right to stop any bro from bonking her, but juz want to let you know of the bad experience I had tonite... :mad: After cheonging or so long this is the worst encounter I had!

probeng
23-09-2005, 02:26 AM
i am not sure why bro e777 let these sg golden cheebye spoil his good name. :mad:

e777
23-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Bros,
In view of the recent problems with locals I have decided to intro more foreign such as new prcs, euros, kors, japs and thais. These are all very convenient. Can preview without obligation so don't ask me email pics.
Also pls do not ask me for pics as all will be in group (members can access this).
Please pm or call me direct indicating the right nationality.

With immediate effect, request on locals will now be made at least 2 hrs subject to availibility before the schedule appointment.

I apologise on behalf of bros in the recent new locals who have cause much inconvenience by rejection from them or lateness.

Cheers

PKTM
23-09-2005, 11:05 AM
i am not sure why bro e777 let these sg golden cheebye spoil his good name. :mad:

I also have problems with the local girls of bro e777 quite recently, i twice make ONE-DAY advance booking but ended up kenna aeroplaned twice. (if bro e777 remembers me too). Very sian one.

Better for bro e777 to give up on the locals lah...

youngeric
23-09-2005, 11:22 AM
I hope bro E777 can let her know that if she wants to continue to be a FL, she better be professional...

I have no right to stop any bro from bonking her, but juz want to let you know of the bad experience I had tonite... :mad: After cheonging or so long this is the worst encounter I had!

Hi Funfuck!

I find these posts on errant working ladies very amusing.
I have mentioned previously e one encounter where the OKT was blaming me from rejecting the girl & blaming her for her attitude, until I reminded the OKT it was HIS fault for cocking up the appointment!

So end of the day, please dont' jump to the conclusion its' the working ladies' fault without hearing her side of the story. It may not necessarily be the case!

gl_lover
24-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Thanks Bro e777 to arrange a session today with his fresh blonde Nagina
Polish (19yo 165cm 45kg 34b-24-35).

Arrived at the designated hotel and waited for bro e777 to sms the room location. Once inside the room, there are 2 girls , Nagina and her friend Lena, Lena was kind of short at around 1.52m, too short for my liking, so I picked Nagina, both are quit friendly, speak little simple English.

Short FR on Nagina:

Look -- 7/10, nice typical ang Mo feature, high nose, quit big eye.
Body -- 6/10, though slim, at about 1.6m est 48kg, but got small tummy leh.
Boobs -- 6/10, B cupper, but sagging and strange thing she got stretch mark on the breast :confused:
BJ-- 6.5/10, with cap , follow by catbath from nipple to toe.
FJ -- 6.5/10, Tried may position, and finally unload in Missionary.
Demage: $200 /60/1
Satisfaction :6+1 , addition poinnt for the new experience to bonk an Ang Mo.

RTF : No, This is my virgin bonk on Ang Mo, overall feeling so so only, found that the service level is lack behind the Thai lady, Also have language barrier compare to the PRC lady, but it is mission completed—Finally bonk an Ang Mo.

sincity2005
24-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Bros,
In view of the recent problems with locals I have decided to intro more foreign such as new prcs, euros, kors, japs and thais. These are all very convenient. Can preview without obligation so don't ask me email pics.
Also pls do not ask me for pics as all will be in group (members can access this).
Please pm or call me direct indicating the right nationality.

With immediate effect, request on locals will now be made at least 2 hrs subject to availibility before the schedule appointment.

I apologise on behalf of bros in the recent new locals who have cause much inconvenience by rejection from them or lateness.

Cheers

Although there are some mishaps experienced by others bros here with local FL, my own personal experience with local FL hav been quite wonderful & smooth.

i wanna give Bro E777 a pat on his shoulder, pls continue to bring in new quality local FLs. We must understand tat local FL, some of them may hav abit of attitude and their service depends on how much they like you. But timing must be precise especially, as i know how some of you feel when the appointment gets delayed & postpone.

e777
24-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Bros,
Slim prc gem not to be miss!

Mimi - slim prc with cfm look and fresh!
158cm 45kg 34b-23-34

Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/bb20.jpg?phLxMNDBJikPu9.N)

View thread for most PRC here:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1189532#post1189532post1189532

Contact or pm me direct with name & contact!

Cheers

Optimus_Prime
24-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Student
1.63m 46kg 36b-24-35

250/60min/1 exc room

OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

FL Targets Eliminated:
Xiao Juan(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36954&page=3), Sofi(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35573&page=4), Sky(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=986479#post986479), Xiao Ching(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38758&page=6&pp=15), Xiao Yu(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1133941#post1133941), Jasmine(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38227&page=10&pp=15), Shirley(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38562&page=8&pp=15), Eve(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39706&page=17&pp=15), Xiao Yeh(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41938&page=6&pp=15&highlight=Xiao+Yeh%23post1182875), Vivian(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43446&page=3)

Stella - Very Young Princess

SETTING UP THE KILL: Actually saw the criteria and was curious about this girl who claims to be 17. (which means she would be born in 1988)
Anyway.. sms E777 for her pic... wow saw it already my didi immediately woke up !! She looked quite pretty and young so immediately sms for an appointment. After a series of confusing (??) sms-es to and fro finally got my appointment... took half day leave and rush down to meet her. (not everyday u MAY get a chance to bonk 17 yr old schoolgal)

In the room... I was pacing... was she going to reject me... This is a first for me cause usually it's me rejecting as a paying customer but still it'll be an ego-boost if she says yes. Ding-Dong the bell rang... open door and there she is... she looks more chio than the pic I got.. a bit more lian-ish but still have the Orchard Girl look. She looked at me and I looked at er. For a moment.. TIME STOOD STILL !! Then she nodded her head and entered the room... in my mind I was already turning into a WEREWOLF ready to rip her clothes off... (heehee.. jus joking lah)

LOOKS:
How to describe her looks... let me start with her hair. Stella got this reddish brown hair... ala S.H.E's Selina kind of hair-do but straighter. Quite nice and looks really abit like those slightly lian-ish hairstyle u see in Orchard Rd. (hmmm...her sch allows such hairstyle ?? def not JC student then... must be either poly, Pre-U or ITE) Face got a bit of that "TAO" look like Michelle (of polygal fame) when she dun smile... heck even when she smile also looks a bit "TAO" so this might turn off some ppl. Her looks are def above average... someone you will take another look at if you walk down the streets but won't u-turn just to see lah. Plus the best thing is she looks 17-18 yrs old... so real young lian girl look... I LIKE :D 7.5

TCSS: Not much of a conversationlist. Asked her whether she rejected a lot of potential customers, she just nodded. Probed further.. she said OLD ONES she dun want, FAT ONES she dun want... wah she oso damn picky...not much of a FL mentatily yet. Well not much chat so we head to the showers individually lor..5

BODY: Stella came out with a towel wrapped around her body. One look I could tell she was in the A-cup territory so no expectations there but she's quite slim and petite. As we did some kissing and frenching, my hands undid her towel and I feasted my eyes on her 17-yr old bod. Slender arms, slim tummy, nice legs and small small boobs. Oh well maybe she's still developing.... She got a few belly rings... seem to be the "IN" thing now.. saw quite a few local FL with pierced bellies.7.5

BOOBS: A pair of "Xiao Long Bao" and her nipples a bit inverted. 5.5

CATBATH: Not much catbath here... just the standard few licks on the nipples and wanted to bonk sraight away liao !!5.5

KISSING/FRENCHING: I just moved closer and engaged her mouth with some kissing. surprisingly, Stella's quite a good kisser... not really very expert type but can tell she's been actively kissing/frenching for 1-2 yrs now. Her lips were quite soft, although her tongue not that wet but she frenched just as good as she recieved. I did not mind just kissing/frenching her just for the rest of the sessions but we got not much passion as sensed she wanted me to bonk her soon.7

Pussy: Well this being only my 2nd time bonking a 17 yr old...and local somemore... not going to let the chance to explore her body go by. so got her to lie down and started to lick her nipples. Hmmm... maybe her nips not as senstive ..after a while of licking.. they still not fully erect yet... neber mind I moved southwards. slowly running my tongue down to her belly ring and then to her inner thighs. Teased her a bit by licking her inner thighs down to just before her vagina. all this while Stella is just lying there with her eyes closed. Can't quite tell if she's enjoying it.

Finally brought myself to her pussy. Nice PINK vagina lips... neatly trimmed bush... no smell... I could not resist and gave a few licks on her clit.... soon those few licks turned to several more licks... and finally to a full-on tongue-lashing of her erected clit. Could finally feel some reaction from Stella... who has been quiet all this while... Slotted one finger to massage her G-spot. Was quite tight initially but soon I was able to finger her with ease as her pussy got more lubricated. Spent more than 20 mins painting her pussy until she was wriggling about and grabbing my hands in a tight grip.

Near the end of my pussy-painting, Stella was grabbing my hair (why they like to do that ah) and pulling me up. I let her taste some of her own cum juice as I frenched her while she grabbed my cock and entered her. Is it me or is my cock sliding in too easily. Either she's really really wet (got a pool of my salivia and some of her own I think on the bed liao) or my cock not thick enough. But she was not as tight as I would have expected . But still for fresh 17 yr old pussy...not tight withstanding.... I think it deserve at least a score of 7.5

BJ: Nope... she skipped this and went to fucking. I also too hrony to care liao.

FJ: As I mentioned, stella was really wet so not much sensation when bonking her. Her pussy did not contract around my cock to give that tight tight feeling. Bonked for a good 5 mins in missionary before switching to cowgal. she's not experienced here and just rested her whole weight on me and grinded her loins against mine. She did seem to enjoy it... taught her how to straddle me but after a while she tired liao. We changed to doggie... she seem to get the most sensation here cause she starts to softly moans. Quite arousing hearing her moans... until I felt like cumming. Quickly changed back to missionary and unloaded there. Bascially she's quite inexperineced plus a slighly loose pussy evens out with the fantasy of bonking a 17-yr old nubile body so she scores a 7

GF Feel: Not much GF Feel... partly because she was seem eager initailly to bonk and get it done with. Even when kissing and frenching , there was not much passion btw us... maybe no chemistry lor. Plus her phone keep ringing after only 40 mins into my 1-hour sessions. Suspect it was E777 calling her. Immediately after I unloaded, she was on the phone to E777 and in the showers faster than Wonder Woman !! :mad: 5.5

Overall: Actually stella got not much service and is still in-experinced plus she's priced quite high. However, she is confirmed to be only 17-18 yrs old so those with fetish of bonking young girls... she might be worth a try just dun expect her to service you. Overall the bonk was ok... liked Stella's look and nubile body. The way she disappear so fast after I unloaded pissed me off a bit cause that was 10 mins to my 1-hour session. So basically a fuck and go off sessions. 6.5

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Jonas21
24-09-2005, 12:00 PM
FR on Thai FL Kiddy

1st of all I would like to thank BroE777 for the very late appointment. It was a great day to bonk fl since pay just come in and my OC went clubbing with friends so I finish work at about 1130 and stright away call E777 to arrange me a gal. At 1st wanted local but consider awhile decided to go for Thai. (long time never drink tom-yam soup already). Ask for Kiddy since she is the only thai I remember from E777 list. So took a cab to the hotel but very unluckly took a cab driver that would only go on gear 4 even on the expressway also dun wan to go gear 5. So was late for about 20mins. Once reach the hotel, call up bro E777 and he told me to go to the 8th floor.
Took the lift (at the same time also got 1 other guy who was wearing a bluetooth ear piece and stop at 6th floor is he any bro here that go try other fl?) Ding Dong the doorbell ring and I heard someone inside say wait awhile. Waited about 15 secs b4 the door open, 1st sight see her is alittle ba but not fat. (I like alittle flesh one) Very sweet looking and fair. Invited me in and we talk cock awhile (promise to be my guide if I go thailand which I intend to go :D ) Ask me go shower (I thought alone) strip and go inside (closing the door). Saw the bathtub which is full of water and faster go open the door and saw her naked and invited her in (really pai-say) In shower nothing very special just a little licking of didi and a great hj (lucky never cum). After shower, went out and lie on bed. Giving a bj and I cum. 1 thing about her bj is there is no suction but alot of slurping sound which I like. After cum we talk cock again and she message me alittle (no good cause no strength and only left leg) She keep on stroking didi and we proceed to our fj. 1st she on top than we hug together both upwards, last I on top and fuck her like no 2omorrow. (her moans quite fake but like av movie so still ok to me) Cum in about 10mins and she also cum (which I think is fake but her cb keep on contracting dunno is it train :confused: ) After clean up by her we hug together and watch channel U. Never rush me to go off or wat & some more keep on got rub my didi thinking got 3rd shot but due to have to fetch OC from club have to go off if not sure stay there whole night with her (dunno how much will cost me) Told her have to go and she help me wash up. After washing up she change to a dress (1 set of cloths is dress right?) Very very sweet like a student like that. Hug her and went off. Overall quite good but there are 2 things I dun like about her, 1 is bj with condom which i dun like (i like bbbj and cim ) another thing is no frenching with her. (she keep on facing another side ) She I would recomand to bros who really like syt than go for her, if not can try others. Her good point is she really very sweet looking not like thai but more like a jap school gal (if she wear jap school uniform wow that would be great) So I reach the place about 0030 and left about 0200. (Very long) Gave her 150 + 10 tips. Well that's all about her. RTF:maybe if got $ and time (my working hours very long so can only find those that will still work after 0000) So tat's all folks. Oh yeah Bro E777 can approve my membership already? Really thanks for the so late booking.

Merl
24-09-2005, 12:22 PM
OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

FL Targets Eliminated:
Xiao Juan(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36954&page=3), Sofi(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35573&page=4), Sky(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=986479#post986479), Xiao Ching(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38758&page=6&pp=15), Xiao Yu(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1133941#post1133941), Jasmine(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38227&page=10&pp=15), Shirley(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38562&page=8&pp=15), Eve(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39706&page=17&pp=15), Xiao Yeh(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41938&page=6&pp=15&highlight=Xiao+Yeh%23post1182875), Vivian(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43446&page=3)

Wah Bro OP! Another stimulating FR leh. Got good PRC FL dun forget to PM me ya. Cheers :)

gent
24-09-2005, 12:34 PM
New Thais
Kiddy 20yo 157cm 45kg 34c-24-34 fair and very good in service.
Tanya 20yo 160cm 4kg 33b-26-37

Others like Vicky, Sofie, Jolly etc are still around

150/90/2 or tarma 250/120/4

cheers

Bro... is funny available also? :p

e777
25-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Bro gent,
You mean Fanny? Not funny lah. heheh.

Who wants to try Fanny? Can do anal, bbbj, cim.

For stats, pls wait.

Cheers

catscopy
25-09-2005, 03:19 AM
hey bro e777

thanks for being patient with me today :cool:

groo
25-09-2005, 03:22 AM
...Immediately after I unloaded, she was on the phone to E777 and in the showers faster than Wonder Woman !! ...Bwahahahahhahaha!!! Seems like WW is making a strong comeback!!! :D Too bad i'm in Stella's rejection bracket.... Hee! :p

e777
25-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Bros,

Wanna cheong on a Sunday?

All locals can start now!
Sunday 3 locals available.
Michelle, Moon and Yolinda.

All other thais, prcs, kors/japs, euros all avail after 12pm.

PM me with name & contact or call direct.

Cheers

MikeElliot
25-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Bros,

All other thais, prcs, kors/japs, euros all avail after 12pm.

PM me with name & contact or call direct.

Cheers

Woowww... new gals... hmmmm...

tittyhawk
25-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Bros,

Cheers
Wow bro, the gals r so hardworking on a sunday sia?

e777
26-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Bros,
All tomyam lovers new tomyam stock are here.
Jesy, Tanya & Kidy also avail.
New Fanny & Joy.

Pics in group.

Call or pm me with your name, contact and email.

Cheers

sadfa
26-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Overall: [/B] Actually stella got not much service and is still in-experinced plus she's priced quite high. However, she is confirmed to be only 17-18 yrs old so those with fetish of bonking young girls... she might be worth a try just dun expect her to service you. Overall the bonk was ok... liked Stella's look and nubile body. The way she disappear so fast after I unloaded pissed me off a bit cause that was 10 mins to my 1-hour session. So basically a fuck and go off sessions.

was interested in trying till i realise she is 250 for 1 shot for 1 hour!

e777
27-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Bros,
New Jap Yumi
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10 33-24-34 1.7m slim
Frenching : yes
BJ : 6/10 (no bbbj)
FJ : 7/5/10 tight cunt various positions, moans with doggy position.
Service: 8/10 accomodating, fresh and various styles.

Other Kimchis Mina, Kinomi and Amina also avail

PM me with your name, contact and when you wnat or call direct.

Cheers

Merl
27-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Never try tom yum dish before coz dun really fancy them until I came upon Kiddy’s pic in Bro E777’s yahoo group. She look sweet and young (away from the typical thai’s look) thus ask Bro to arrange a session with her.

Time Bar : 0 – 10 mins

Reach destination at appointed time and went straight to the room. Knock on the door and heard running footsteps. For a moment thought many gals in the room but just my pure imagination. Once the door swung open, behind it door stood a short (ard 1.55m) and slightly meaty gal with a sweet young face. Her youth really makes you feel younger too and if she’s wearing a school uniform now sure looks like a lower secondary school gal here. Dun understand! Picture this – Going into the room and saw her watching FLINTSTONES all along before entering her room. I was really laughing all the way while undressing myself for the shower. When I make fun of her about it she also laugh like any teenager would plus that shy expression on her face. My laughter turn into a sly smile when I saw her boobs bouncing up and down when she took off her bra. WOW! Saliva nearly drips down my mouth just looking at the delicious boobs. Yum Yum!

Look : 7.5/10 (for being a sweet young thing)
Boobs : 8/10 (abt 34C and more than a handful)
Figure : 6/10 (short with tummy fats but not plumb)

Time Bar : 11 – 25 mins
All the while, was worried that the session will be hinder by language barrier but HENG she understand and speak simple English. Quite a chatty gal if she understand what you are trying to ask her. She lead me to the bathroom and was surprised to find the bathtub filled with water. Me KUKU thus was wondering to shower myself by standing in the pool of water or wat. Phew! She came in at the right time and asked me to sit down in the bathtub with her. Not bad for a start! Sat down and manage to french her for a while (slightly lucky then Bro Jonas21- http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1189558&postcount=75 ). She started giving me a thorough body wash before asking me to lay back and rest on the edge of the bathtub with my legs straighten while she sat between me. Next, she cleaned my manhood and started to look at me seductively with that sweet young face. Buay tahan man! She grab my manhood and slowly inserted into her mouth. Bit by bit I saw it enter her mouth and the feeling is realllly good. Too bad it stop halfway down my manhood where her hand was grabbing it. Shld have ask her to release her grip and swallow all the way but didn’t think of it til now. Really COCK of me! Once a while she will seductively insert her finger into her mouth, moisten it and then rub it over my dickhead. MAN! Didn’t know it was so shiok leh. She did the whole process for quite a while before she stop and started to take some soap to apply on her boobs. I was thinking, “Nabei, gameover liao huh ?!?” I was absolutely right but next come something which I never try before (me greenhorn lah). She uses her soapy boobs to massage my manhood and the best part is when she started BOOBS FUCKING me. Wahlao! So tis is wat I have been missing all along when other Bros mentioned it. Squeezing her ample boobs to form a deep cleavage to allow my manhood to slide thru was damn fucking SHIOK! First time doing it make me really sextisfying and nearly cum. Luckily stop her in time and she continued to wash my body like a little sexy nanny.

BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Will be more if done deepthroat with suction, 0.5pt for tat tickling dickhead massage)
Boobs Massage : 7/10 (Not bad for tat special tickling feeling down under)
Boobs Fuck : 9/10 (U cant blame me for tat high rating, 1st time wat)

Time Bar : 26 – 40 mins
We proceeded to the bed and started to cuddle each other with some heavy petting. Attacked her ample boobs first and tis little nanny really have a pair of thirst quenching boobs. SLURP! No objection too on my licking and sucking of her nipples and frequent groping too. But of coz did it gentlely while enjoying myself in the process. At the same time, started to stroke her and she responded with a slight moan. Next I inserted my fingers inside her precious cunt and was surprised she's rather tight down there. After a couple of minutes, started frenching her and roll her over me. She then mounted me slowly and can feel her tight pussy swallowing my manhood bit by bit. The feeling is just like fucking a virgin. OMG! Seeing her boobs bouncing really make my day. She moved in rhythmic movement followed by some grinding of my manhood once a while. Was busy playing with my little nanny's boobs for sometime before I flipped her over in missionary. Do it slowly and the sight of that sweet young face really excite me further. Quicken my pace and french her at the same time. Within a few minutes just unloaded into her. Laid flat on the bed while seeing this little gal clean up the mess, makes me ponder whether is tat wat you get back in ancient china..hehee!

Time Bar : 41 – 55 mins
Took a break after unloading my 1st round. Rested on the bed cuddling her while watching the programme on the TV. Asked her if she know how to massage and she said “Ok!” Was treated to some massage to both my legs and toes. Whenever she uses her legs to leave it at my groin as a support to stretch my legs, she will playfully use her toes to tickle my manhood too. However, didi oredi exhausted thus no response.. hahaa! After that we just lay on the bed fondling each other asset. She will tickle my manhood while I was busied groping her soft and smooth boobs. When my manhood woke up from his sleep we continued with my 2nd round.

Leg Massage : 7/10 (Not too bad but still has room for improvement)
Mei-mei Feeling : 8/10 (GFF not appropriate coz to me its like doing it with your next door neigbhour's teenage daughter)

Time Bar : 56 – 80 mins
Round 2 started with some foreplay like hugging, caressing and frenching of lips but without any major tongue war though. When the goings become intimate, I entered her in missionary to get some momentum first. After some initial thrust, I lifted her legs over my shoulder and continue to deflower tis little nanny. The view was really splendid from top-down. Seeing her facial expression with her closed eyes and that two boobs really adds to the joy. Then asked her to turn over on all four so that I can bonked her doggie. Think I bonked her close to 5mins in this position. Dun really wanna stop, on seeing her ample boobs swaying from side to side. But feel painful seeing her kneel so long thus switched back to missionary again and with some fierce lips sucking exercise (and my lips still hurt now), came shortly after. Tis 2nd short really take a long time to cum and its really tiring man. Think my factory old liao lor. Hahahaa!

FJ : 7/10 (Quite enjoyable with tat tight pussy of her)
French : yes (but oni to the extend of sucking of lips)
Fingering : yes
AR : Nil

Time Bar : 81 – 90 mins
After the 2 shots, I was really exhausted and laid on the bed to rest for a while before having my shower. She’s was giggling all the way while showering me coz I looked shag out. So paiseh :p I think she sucks away all my yang-qi liao, tat little young vixen. No wonder she's call Kiddy, just like a teenage gal.

We chit-chat for a little while before we hug each other and bid our farewell. Wat a wonderful experience for my 1st tom yum dish. Really more enjoyable than that cold kimchi I tried the other time.

RTF : 70% if I need a sweet young thing again.

Note : Heard she will be leaving next Monday. So if you are into role-playing, maybe you can bring along a set of uniform for her. I believed she would oblige to your request if you ask her nicely :)

Bro E777, it really makes selection and writing the FR easier while looking at her pic in your yahoo group. Hope you have more gems for viewing in the coming weeks. Cheers !

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

xssiow
27-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Bros,
New Jap Yumi
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10 33-24-34 1.7m slim
Frenching : yes
BJ : 6/10 (no bbbj)
FJ : 7/5/10 tight cunt various positions, moans with doggy position.
Service: 8/10 accomodating, fresh and various styles.

Other Kimchis Mina, Kinomi and Amina also avail

PM me with your name, contact and when you wnat or call direct.

Cheers

bro, what is the damage? long time ago took angelina from you... so am i in the members list? will pm you with my email. please send stella, and others photos.

happyman2004
27-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Initially planning to book Stella on monday (26/9), but not available for whole day. a bit sian. so bro E777 recommend Niko. So confirm try Niko even though never see her picture before (trust bro E777).

As usual, book hotel at Bencoolon 81 and wait for her. Wait for a while and watch TV. Ding dong, a gal stand outside the door. Open and see a golden hair gal stand there and smile at me.

Once enter the room, look closer, her look is ok. Niko did not bath for me. Do it alone, sad! Dry myself and lay on the bed. She cap me and do BJ straight away. BJ for quite long and my little bro cannot really hard. So ask her on top and enter. Feel tight and my bro wake up already. Fuck for about 15 mins and change 2 possitions. Clean myself and leave with her.

Look: 6.5/10 (closer look can get 7/10)
Figure: 6.5/10 (I think the bob got A++ or B)

She is a very accomodating and chatty gal.

happyman2004
27-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Initially planning to book Stella on monday (26/9), but not available for whole day. a bit sian. so bro E777 recommend Niko. So confirm try Niko even though never see her picture before (trust bro E777).

As usual, book hotel at Bencoolon 81 and wait for her. Wait for a while and watch TV. Ding dong, a gal stand outside the door. Open and see a golden hair gal stand there and smile at me.

Once enter the room, look closer, her look is ok. Niko did not bath for me. Do it alone, sad! Dry myself and lay on the bed. She cap me and do BJ straight away. BJ for quite long and my little bro cannot really hard. So ask her on top and enter. Feel tight and my bro wake up already. Fuck for about 15 mins and change 2 possitions. Clean myself and leave with her.

Look: 6.5/10 (closer look can get 7/10)
Figure: 6.5/10 (I think the bob got A++ or B)

She is a very accomodating and chatty gal. Thanks bro E777 for arranging.

MaxBonk
28-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Bro e777 , how to join your group huh? any requirements?

Blurblurguy
29-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Sorry bro e777, post an Fr on mOOn on a new thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1197094#post1197094

tks bro e777, no worry its not your fault, its the girl fault

e777
07-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Bros,
Many international choices avail! Wide spread! One stop!
No obligation as preview allow!

Call direct now or pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic/link) and when you want.
Those who post FR have member approve and also up!

Cheers

ching4791
07-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Bro e777 ,

Is yr no the same as sam777 ? sorri blur blur ?
:confused:
thk

sexhunter1609
07-10-2005, 12:06 PM
After having sex with my gf, still not very satisfied so sms bro e777 for eni kim chi lobang and so went to Golden landmark hotel in the afternoon. Went tot the room and knock and this ok looking ger open the door. Look at her for awhile then accept.

When in to the room and proceed to bath ( do it myself, sian half ). Then she stripped and we tcss for awhile. Told mi she is from Korea and her name is Amiga or something likdat..... England not very powderful....... Hmm then went to massage her breast ( a cup ) and tried to finger her but she sae pain (??????) hmm so she tried to rub mi didi aso......

My did think abit tired as it took awhile to wake up. think maybe cos of the 2 rounds i had with my gf before that. eniwae after it wake up she capped mi and i went to fuck her missionary style....... Abit of moaning but not very exciting lah...... Tried to carry her up but think she dunwan. May she new lah cos she like dunno wad to do and like quite rough to my didi sometimes..... ha maybe some of you bros liek it.......

Eniwae changed a few positions and after abt 10 min exploded. She quite cooperative as she moved her ass and try to suck my didi inside...... and she moaned more and more..... quite exciting the cumming part..... after that bathed myself again..... and left.......

Name: Amiga or somethign lidat
Nationality: Kim CHi
Look: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10 (A Cup)
BJ: none
Fj: 7/10
Anal: none
Attitute: 7/10
Damage: $200/shot ( include room + CD)
Rtf: dun think so..... wanna try soemthing else.....

Ha my virgin fr so if you bros liek pls up my points....... thanx..... and thanx to bro e777. Very nice person and very efficient too..... thanx...... hope you bros enjoy and feel free to give mi comments..... thanx.....

e777
08-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Bros,
SUNDAY 9 OCT FOREIGN SPECIAL LAUNCH

Most going at discount! Just quote SUNDAY SPECIAL in my sms or pm me with your name & contact for a one day special offer. Only those interested pls pm me!

Those who wish to join my group, this offer can get you thru.

VALID DATE : 9 oct 2003 00:00-23:59

NOTE : Discount not applicable to locals & "hot" stocks.

Cheers

roysg21
27-10-2005, 03:24 PM
1st thanks to bro e777 for the contact & FR as promise.

Managed to get a slot with this gal. Went to the room. She looked really chio...and sexy...speaks good english. We had coffee and chatted for a while... then she took off my cloths and got me to the shower. Showered and came out she immidiatly attacked me....hehe...had a french kiss for about 5-10mis....slowly taking off her cloths at the sametime. We almost fell off from the bed...

Finally we gave me bj which was out of this world. Made full use of her tongue and sucking my nipples here and there. Slowly moved on to 69....

I then started to attack her starting from her nipples & fingering her now wet mei mei. After another 5 mins of play, I went on to penetrate her in missionary. She went on top..doggie...standing ...sitting...we had many positions...really enjoyed ourself. Finished off with a blowjob.

Overall
Looks : 8/10 (I am a person who really emphasis on looks)
Figure : 7/10 (Boobs is quite not big)
BJ : 8/10 (Very hardworking, if her looks is good maybe can go 8.5)
FJ : 9/10 (The FJ is good like her attitude to ensure I come)
Damage : 200

RTF : She going back this week

e777
02-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Bros,
Wide international spread avail today!
New thais, prcs, jap, kor, euros all avail.
Some locals are back.

PM me for details with your name, contact and email\ OR call direct.

Cheers

KL_LOCAL
09-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Bro...

Kindly email me all the FL that you have. Pics and stats please. Am going down to singapore this weekend. Need to offload my stress. Many thanks. You can send to my inbox as well as [email protected]

Thanks

parkjisung
10-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi bros,

As promised to bro e777 I will post my report of my tryst with this russian 18 yo student, babe yesterday.

background
so yesterday after finish my paper, doing reasonably well(can pass lar), decide to reward myself with a exotic angmo bonk. Went bo e777 group and saw this gal karina, mmm....baba, big eyes, pouting lips and tan ned, looks delicious man from the fotos, she a bit italian looking even though from moscow.

So call bro e777 up and arrange but seemed he got so many gals he also din know which one. So i say ask 3 gals to be there - nika/karina/nita.

Then got there early so go kopitiam to take drink, knn down there seated not from from me so many familiar faces from e777 group all together. They flirting with some negroes.

So 10.30pm got to room, knn inside only got 2 gals. Nika missing, only left nita and karina. so see nita whoa breast damn big, as in really BIG u know so far neber see so BIG b4. I ask her name, knn found out her name is Nathalie and this Karina her name is actually Isabel!

bro e777, I think u need to get the names right, I mean u just any how put in ur group any names 4 the gals without asking the gals' names, u just simply put Nita, karina, lolita, Sita, Minolta, Cinema, Rita, Ficka, Kanina lar! Cannot lar like that need to get names correct then u know which one I want to bonk and bros also assured that u know ur gals mah. (No offence hor , maybe what i say is wrong and they tell u diff names but just 4 ur feedback.)

Main dish
So I choose Karina(Isabel) cos' she dun smoke and I prefer to french gals who dun smoke even though Nathalie(Nita) her face looks cuter (but Nathalie too big lar her boobs, quite put off.)

They students 17-18 yrs old and here for 3 days more. So expectation of svc from them quite low for me since they more of tourist than pros. But more exciting since they are fresh and they tell me 1st time working.

But once on the bed haha.. it's different. Isabel start off my climbing over me nd started to initiate frenching, seldom got gals initiate frenching, so i very happy. The frenching ws superb very GF feel, she dun just any how wag her tongue but sometime she just let go and let u suck her tongue, shiok man.(bros if u ahve not tried this kinda frenching u din kn what u miss) Also when i kiss her ear and kneck she din passive, she kiss my ears and neck and shoulders too. Responsive + pts liao.

I hold her close so that my dick rub against her tummy and crouch as we french while at same time i squeeze her ass cheeks and rub her love hole, whao wet liao. We french for 10min like that til i on top, then slowly I move down to breast and start to suck and lick them hungrily like ice cream cone, making slurping sound. Slowly go down to her crouch area, shaven but a bit prickly. Start to lick love nest then part her labia lips and exposed her clit , finger her a bit, no bad smell, start licking her clit, oh she like it!Then i climb on top in 69 pos where we were sucking and licking probing each other for 5min ike that.

Then i lie back on bed, ask her gimme a proper bbbj which she obliged galdly.
I hold her hair to one side while she suck me off, whoa, it's a heavely sight, man. she looks even more beautiful with my cock meat in her mouth, bobbng her head up and down in rythm, taking my every inch into her warm moist hungry mouth while i keep stroking her hair and back.Shiok!

then proceed to fj, cap me and ride me. She ride me while looking at me with that cfm look, like porn movie. I ask her lower herslf so that i continue to french her while he ride me. We did this for 5 min with her pussy walls sandwichig my shaft up and down. Then we change missionary, holding her legs up on my shoulders, and her shoulders for leverage,I pump her vigorously inciting moans and horny mixed expressions of excruciating pain and pleasure.10 min later, switch to doggie, this time i show no mercy to he and pump her real hard from behind like a jackhammer, papapapapapapa........She moan even louder, that mkes me even more determined. lie 10 min nearly cum bu not yet so chaneg again to missonary. pump, pump, fech french, whoa tide pressure building up in my balls and she seemed t sense it nad pull me closer to her with each stroker, at same time milking my shaft with her cunt muscles f all it's worth! buey tahan when i look into that SYT face with big beuatiful eyes and puting lips and shoot off all my intelligent exam stressed cum into her(with CD of course). As i cum, I continue to pump her hard while on her part she milk my cock with her pussy muscles til it's very last drop.Then i collapse on top of her in exhaustion but satisfaction.

Wash up, TCSS but she blur fuck after i bathe, she went in, din collect $ from me yet. So warn her to collect $ from customers b4 going in to bathe.give her my customary peck on the cheek and left.

Conclusion
Overall good fuck. As expected this angmo dun noe how to bathe u. But the frenching and fj is one of the most value for $ I experienced with the whites(normally they are SOP). But this is one fuck with a white which is long and satisfying.

Looks: 7.5(SYT with big beautiful eyes, tanned complexion, full & succulent lips )
boobs: 6.5 (cup A-B)
figure: 7.0 (a bit baby fat which i like.)
bbbj: 6.5(could be better with more twirling of tongue on my dick head)
Fj: 7.5 (accomodating, satisfying with lotsa of GF passionate frenching)
Damage:200

For bros who wanna bonk this russian babe left 2-3 days better hurry up since they tourist only, also pm or contact bro e777.

If u like this FR, do up me and leave ur nick. Thks.

saberman
13-11-2005, 05:33 AM
yo bro e777, me want to try local gals. any to recommend. email me at [email protected]

thks

saberman

e777
22-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Bros,

Local Maple avail today only after 3:30pm.
New PRC Apple with CFM look and great service.
Other locals also available on request.
Other new thais/prcs/kors/japs also avail.

Call direct or pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

Adiprey
23-11-2005, 11:24 PM
hi everyone! i just have a session wif MooN!! my first impression was tat she has average look! very friendly and chatty!! Age ard 28 this yrs tat wat she told me. i think she is more suitable for those mature guy! cos she look very mature!! not bad session, she had bj wif cap on but one thing turn me off is tat she like to use the orh when u tell her to do sthing haha! notice tat she has a tummy too haha!! if u guy who has a session wif her will know wat i mean!! Any guy out there interest of mature lady can try her! overall not bad!

e777
24-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Bros,

New Local Chinese 23yo Yen 170cm 35b-25-36. Exc room.
Lotus with new erotic massage 100 exc room. 120 inc room.
Yolinda bbbj/cim 150 exc room, 170 inc room.
Ice bbbj/cim 200 exc room.

Call direct or pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

e777
26-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Bros,

New Local Chinese 23yo Yen 170cm 35b-25-36
Avail today! Saturday night too.

Call direct or pm with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

jason19870313
25-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Im one of the lucky guys then. I do admit honestly, im blessed with well above average looks, and had my fair share of ons & flings. Therefore, likewise im also as selective as Stella.

Stella is really very sweet & adorable. When i 1st open the door, saw this adorable, shy gal standing. She also talk cutely, as in she sound abit blur blur wan. She has a nice haircut, wouldnt call it shoulder-length, abit like Sun Yan Zi's hairstyle, but longer abit.

So we started passionate kissing and hugging, proceed to undress. Boobs is ard A+ cup, but very cute, cant help teasing & kissing them. Began to taste her for close to 12 to 15 minutes, she became very wet and can tell she very new & nervous, so she suppress her moans, can see she's fighting with the high climax feeling, my tongue is giving her.

Cap on, began missionary, a long one, sometimes i dont know if im blessed or cursed with my stamina, i have to take longer than average people to explode out. Change afew positions, from missionary to doggie, to her cowgal riding, to me standing behind her, while she faced the mirror. She very shy wan and really like a cute gf to me.

Back to missionary and came. But she came afew times liao. +++ to her for awhile and we promise to keep in touch.

Somehow...i really hope she will stop doing this soon, & go back to study, she really too cute & innocent, my heart will be abit pain to see her being bonk by other guys whom she dont like, but have to do it.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: A+ Cup, Slim & petite
Bj: BBBJ....abit inexperience, but her adorable look made up for it
Overall: 8.5/10. She very nice & accomodating. Pls treat her with tender loving care.

Upz my points if u like my FR. Again, i urge those bros to treat her with care. Thx to bro E777. PM him and he will contact u.

can intro to me thanks.