Fuckster
08-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi Bros :

Any experienced bros could recomend aunties around 50 to 60 yrs old
at KS? Thanks in Advance.

Wah Lan Eh ,you really got special taste ah bro haha

asdfghjkl
09-10-2005, 02:02 AM
header.. thats rather special.. but i fully support ur decision.. think got a few there working.. :)

Gold Finger
09-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro, there are quite a few of 50's. Some are reported in other threads. Give us a FR after you tried them. I am keen too :cool:

hurricane2004
09-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Hi bro Gold Finger, below is a few of the 50++ WLs that I known of:
Pak Wan = Only does massage job (MJ) for 15D
Mei Ling = Does only FJ for 30D (**Hv the best bdy figure among this few)
Ka Ling = Does MJ for 15D & FJ for 20D
Hong Hong = Does MJ for 15D & FJ for 20D

katoey_luver
09-10-2005, 08:14 PM

So which house would one find these mentioned aunties, and do you think they'd service an angmo ?

hurricane2004
10-10-2005, 07:46 PM
So which house would one find these mentioned aunties, and do you think they'd service an angmo ?

Few yrs ago, I did bring an American friend (angmo) to Geylang & KS. For KS, we went to Hse 28 n we look for young Teng Teng (CAT 100). For those mention 50+ WLs, I don't think the angmo is interested.

sta1100
10-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi Bros :

Can try the unit b4 the makan shop upstair near the roast meat shop. got afew 50+ but 60+ don't think you can find any, so far seen 1 at beach rd little Thailand, about 60+ wear until like 30+ when see face can run like MAD

Gold Finger
13-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Bro Hurricane2004,
Thanks for the list..I heard about the massage but never try before. Is it any good or just touch touch here and touch touch there only? Do you know of anyone on your list that have fair skin and nice boobs?

hurricane2004
13-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Pek Wan who is in her 50s suit yr bill. She is fair, slighty plump n hv a nice boobs. But she will remain in her bras n panty thru out her massage session. She has good massage skill but is not a talkative lady. PR is not that good, maybe to younger customer, I don't know. Damage - 15D.

Gold Finger
15-10-2005, 11:43 AM
It would be better if they can do both Massage and FJ. Will give her a try. Thanks bro!

terror
16-10-2005, 08:17 AM
Haizz, these aunties also poor thing lor, so old liao, still have to work as chicken.. I really symphathy them..

terror
22-10-2005, 04:42 AM
Why, i think they are pretty lucky...to be able to be pumped n rammed everyday n enjoy sex. Tell me, how many aunties in their 50s n 60s will get to enjoy sex from their husbands?? PRobably very few...

Having kena pumped everyday sure will sian 1, and all prostitues are scared of catching Aids/HIV, being old liao, they probably to enjoy their life rather than living in agony and fear..

jrbecker99
22-10-2005, 09:06 AM

mei ling is in hse 35B what about the others house numbers plse? much quicker to see them in their base otherwise got to wait wait wait thanks

jrbecker99

hurricane2004
22-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi bro jrbecker99, Sorry I'm forgotten their Hse No. Few yrs never visit them. Beside Mei Ling, I remember Ka Ling is at Hse 6A. The other 2 cannot recall. Just go to any Hse to ask for their name. Then ask them personnally when they service u.

Gold Finger
23-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Agree with bro Hurricane2004. Unlike Geylang, KS has a simple set-up. Just go to any house and ask. If you don't know who to get the OKT will even recommend to you. They don't get upset if you con't go for their girls. Its still business for them afterall. Enjoy.......

Frankiestine
08-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Hi Bros :

GL got a few oldies but still goodies "golden girls"...from 40s to 60s also got..

Gold Finger
11-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Really, where can they be found? In GL I mean. Are they Chinese? Any FRs?

Frankiestine
11-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Really, where can they be found? In GL I mean. Are they Chinese? Any FRs?
yup normally in CAT50...some of them also offer massage and fj at 60...but of course mai hiam lah...like i always say they already pass their sell by date...just cover the face and fuck the base...oh don't bother about the body also...btw one interesting observation i found about this over the hill wl...most if not or has never given birth...how i know...normally woman who has given birth..their clit tends to be prominently protuding from their pussy...maybe becos they have been in this line since young...so never found true love or settle down...
some of those you can call are Irene (got two one older and younger)..Mona malay WL, Siew Leng (about 43)..Ah Fan..Da Jia (Big sis in cantonese)...

Frankiestine
11-11-2005, 12:56 PM
for threadstarter...i dun know whether ks still offering it or not but last time you can get msg ladies just like gl who are already pass expiry date... who normally round it off by asking if you want to "lok shui" (fj)

Gold Finger
13-11-2005, 11:26 AM
yup normally in CAT50...some of them also offer massage and fj at 60...but of course mai hiam lah...

Bro, where in GL can you find them?

Frankiestine
13-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Bro, where in GL can you find them?
just go to any of the houses and ask for the massage ladies...or CAT50...OKT will know..

ECLUBLIBIDO
14-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Hi to all.

Try JULIA at hse 4. Just behind the URA parking lot.
Look: 5/10
Body: Fair smooth skin, big boobs.
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: Friendly

aldelune
04-12-2005, 04:23 PM
can you pls be more specific? Hse 4 at Geylang or KS? If GL which lorong? THanks in advance

Btw, can any brother tell me which hse in GL serve the CAT50? I went to a few in lorong 16-20 but they don't serve CAT50, only CAT80 which is younger. Thanks again.

Malaysian Datuk
04-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Just go to any house and ask for 'Jaup Kuat' (cantonese for massage). If you got no regular just state your requests (good massage skills, 'not too old' etc). $15 for around 20mins for a good massage (bonk is optional at extra charge). Usually I arrange for an cat30/50 to service me after the massage.

aldelune
06-12-2005, 09:53 PM
sorry as I think you're referring to Keong Saik. I'd like to know where in Geylang we can find the equavalent of June, Mei Ling, Siew Man etc CAT30 in KS. They are CAT50 in Geylang. Thanks

Frankiestine
07-12-2005, 08:40 AM
sorry as I think you're referring to Keong Saik. I'd like to know where in Geylang we can find the equavalent of June, Mei Ling, Siew Man etc CAT30 in KS. They are CAT50 in Geylang. Thanks
bro dun noe why the whore house didn't entertain your reqst but there are a few CAT 50 like Mona malay, Linda malay, Kum Fong, Siew Leng (heard retired), massage ladies like Big Irene and younger irene (thou not really young just to differentiate the two), Ah Fan..but CAT50 are golden oldies so don't expect too much..

Gold Finger
07-12-2005, 11:34 PM

Bro, maybe you can find answer in the Geylang threat.

Gold Finger
09-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Went to KS tis pm to try out an old FL. Its my first time to try one so old. After reading some of the recommendations I thought it may be exciting and decided to try Mei Ling. My impression before seeing her was that she may be still quite ok looking. When she arrived I got a shock. She looked more like over 60 then the 56 someone mentioned.

She only took off her pants for the massage but inside still have a long panty hose covering her tigh. She not only kept that on but also refuse to take off her top. Boy, half sian already. Ok lah, told myself to be patient. Maybe better show after massage. Then she proceed to massage for 20 mins. Nothing to talk about the massage just SOP. The the FJ time. She just stripped and lay down on the bed and expected me to do the work! No touching, no stimulation. Tried licking her nie nie, say cannot. Tried touching also cannot. Man, wtf. Very fed-up oredi. Her reaction was also very animated, making more like cartoonish kind of noise all the time. Really turned off. Anyway, since there, closed my eyes, quickly unload and go.

Looks: 3/10 (For my chin chye stardard still cannot make it)
Boobs: 4/10 (pinkish nipple but cannot touch)
Body: 4/10
Massage skill : 5/10
BJ: none
FJ: 1/10 (turned off by silly noise and finny facial expression, more like laughing)
AR: None
French: None
RTF: Definitely no.
Damage :$15 massage, $20FJ (total $35)

Anytime for Siew Mun, June or even Zhen Zhen.

hurricane2004
11-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi bros Gold finger, surprise to read yr FR stating that this Mei Ling does massage. The last time I visited her, she only does FJ, she does not provide massage. For FJ is sop, but she allow rubbing of her boobs, while her hand is stroking my canon. Will definitely try her massage skill next time I patronised her. Although she is a talkative lady, notice she seldom tcss to new comer.