PDA

View Full Version : How's the Gal there??

firegoal
05-06-2002, 04:01 AM
So how the Gal at Ks??
Will they take their time or do wif us nicely???
So their looks is okay or not good??
Just to know this only.
Sorry if i ask silly qns.
Cos i have never been b4.

Thanks bros

SassyBabe
05-06-2002, 10:09 AM
yes.. this qn has been asked a few times

check it out fr the other FR in this column.

Anyway i think in terms of looks, dun think u can get from KS, but in terms of service / skills, seems tt those old auntie are much betta

Ah Dez
09-06-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by SassyBabe
yes.. this qn has been asked a few times

check it out fr the other FR in this column.

Anyway i think in terms of looks, dun think u can get from KS, but in terms of service / skills, seems tt those old auntie are much betta

What does KS got to do with you??

Actually, what does Commercial Sex got to do with you?? Unless you trying to sell yourself. FL or you can go and get a yellow card from the AV to work as a legal girl.

If not, go back to the Adult Discussion and talk your craps again. Don't come here be a extra.

SassyBabe
09-06-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

What does KS got to do with you??

Actually, what does Commercial Sex got to do with you?? Unless you trying to sell yourself. FL or you can go and get a yellow card from the AV to work as a legal girl.

If not, go back to the Adult Discussion and talk your craps again. Don't come here be a extra.
Freedom Of Speech Yeah?

beerBelly
11-06-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by chinalgal
Chee bye!

y so worked up?

Langzhi
28-06-2002, 09:57 PM
Most the gals/aunties there are in their 30s/40s...average-looking...service so-so.:D

CumExplorer
28-06-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Langzhi
Most the gals/aunties there are in their 30s/40s...average-looking...service so-so.:D

Not lar, actually there are some girls there also quite young and chio, and charge only 100, just not so famous and popular like GL.

Langzhi
29-06-2002, 12:21 AM
In KS...the "young" one age should be around 25-27 if I'm not mistaken...pls correct me if...but majority are "Lau Chio" type. I like those sexy "Lau Chio" cose they are more sexually experienced and I am sure they prefer young men like us...

CumExplorer
29-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Langzhi
In KS...the "young" one age should be around 25-27 if I'm not mistaken...pls correct me if...but majority are "Lau Chio" type. I like those sexy "Lau Chio" cose they are more sexually experienced and I am sure they prefer young men like us...

So, bro
Any recomm for those 30-35 "Lau Chio" with good services? agree may get good services from them but never try. also don't know that market