INdonesia under 0.5 first half (normal)

Good 666

That Ras Ft 2-0 (WIN) :)

Indonesia fh 0-1 (Lose) :mad:

betlobang
14-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Running bet

Indonesia under 3 at 1-1 (confident)

Dynamo moscow under 1 first half (normal)

betlobang
15-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Running bet

Indonesia under 3 at 1-1 (confident)

Dynamo moscow under 1 first half (normal)

Indonesia (WIN)

Dynamo Moscow (WIN)

pitless
15-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Swee, try give tips more often.

betlobang
15-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Live Run Bet

Melbourne Victory under 2.5 @ 1-0

Bayside united under 2.5 @ 0-1

betlobang
15-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Melbourne Victory under 1.75 at 1-0

hope can hit jackpot

betlobang
15-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Melbourne Victory under 1.75 at 1-0

hope can hit jackpot

Lose half bet

betlobang
15-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Live Run Bet

Melbourne Victory under 2.5 @ 1-0

Bayside united under 2.5 @ 0-1

Melbourne under 2.5 (WIN)

Bayside under 2.5 (WIN)

betlobang
16-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Beijin guoan level at 1-0 (confident)

corner 11:3

refers
16-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Any guess on tonite's big match Barcelona vs Real madrid scoreline? and the Everton vs crystal palace match scoreline?

betlobang
16-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Any guess on tonite's big match Barcelona vs Real madrid scoreline?

the Bayern Munich vs Kaiserslautern match tonite wonder will be guaranteed sure win for Bayern? or will it be kelong and draw at full-time?

Things to take note:

These 2 matches are Spanish and German Cup respectively.

Barce has more to play given that they are out of Uefa and far from Spanish title. (Neutral Ground)

My Pick: Barce Level

Bayern will be looking at taking the 3 silverware (german league, uefa champ and german cup)

I will be looking at a Bayern Reserve winning at least 3 goals.

My Pick: Bayern -2.75

Hope this helps Bro.

Preview Real Madrid Vs Barce

Fans across the world will be treated to a third ‘El Clasico’ this season as Real Madrid face Barcelona in Wednesday evening’s Copa del Rey final.

Here’s all the statistics, facts and figures ahead of tonight’s titanic match-up:

This is the seventh Copa del Rey final between the two sides, with the record currently standing at three wins apiece.
Barcelona have 26 Spanish Cup victories to their name, winning four of their last five finals. Real Madrid have won the Copa del Rey on 18 occasions, yet have won just two of their last seven finals.
Real Madrid have met Barcelona twice this season, both in La Liga encounters. They lost the first meeting in October 2-1, before their 4-3 defeat at the Bernabeu in March.
The ‘El Clasico’ has been played on 227 occasions in all official matches since the pair’s first meeting on 13 May, 1902. Los Blancos narrowly lead the head-to-head record with 90 wins, with 89 victories for Barca, and 48 draws.

Real Madrid are yet to concede in the eight matches played in this year’s Copa del Rey so far.
The Galacticos have scored 383 goals in all official encounters against Barcelona, 13 more than their rivals.
Current form in all competitions: WWWLW
Madrid will be missing a host of players ahead of the Spanish Cup final, including the injured Cristiano Ronaldo, Jesé Rodriguez, Alvaro Arbeloa and Marcelo.

Real Madrid squad for the Copa del Rey final:

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Diego López, Jesús

Defenders: Serio Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Carvajal, Coentrão, Nacho, Llorente

Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Illarramendi, Isco, Bale, Casemiro, Modric and Di María

Forwards: Benzema, Morata, Willian José

Barcelona

Barcelona boss Tata Martino has never lost against opposition coach Carlo Ancelotti.
Lionel Messi is the highest all-time goal-scorer in ‘El Clasicos’, with 21 goals and 12 assists in 27 appearances, including two hat-tricks. However, the Argentinean has yet to score in five Spanish Cup encounters against Madrid.
Current form in all competitions: WDWLL
Barcelona will have most of their stars available for the final, with only Victor Valdes ruled out with a long-term injury. Defensive trio Gerard Pique, Carles Puyol and Marc Bartra are all doubts, however.

Barcelona squad for the Copa del Rey final:

Goalkeepers: Pinto, Olazábal

Defenders: Adriano, Montoya, Piqué, Puyol, Jordi Alba, Mascherano, Bartra, Dani Alves

Midfielders: Dos Santos, Fàbregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Sergio, Song, Afellay, Sergi Roberto

Forwards: Tello, Alexis, Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Isaac Cuenca

The final will be played at a neutral venue, Valencia’s Mestalla Stadium, with kick-off scheduled for 9.30pm on Wednesday night.

refers
17-04-2014, 01:11 AM
I'm tempted to bet Bayern Munich $5000 for a simple win (will get free few hundreds dollars profit if BM really wins) but wary of such sure-win matches may end up as kelong draws. Last year World Cup Uruguay on home ground shockingly drew 0-0 with lowly Jordan.(many suspect kelong) That Uruguay pre-match odds is even more one-sided than this Bayern match. There were also a few more such examples of suspected kelong draws of so-called guaranteed sure-wins matches but end up as draws in recent months such as Thailand drew 0-0 with lowly cambodia and Napoli drew 0-0 with Sassuolo etc etc.

What's yr guess on Barcelona vs Real scoreline? And Everton match scoreline?

betlobang
17-04-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm tempted to bet Bayern Munich $5000 for a simple win (will get free few hundreds dollars profit if BM really wins) but wary of such sure-win matches may end up as kelong draws. Last year World Cup Uruguay on home ground shockingly drew 0-0 with lowly Jordan.(many suspect kelong) That Uruguay pre-match odds is even more one-sided than this Bayern match. There were also a few more such examples of kelong draws of so-called guaranteed wins matches in recent months.

What's yr guess on Barcelona vs Real scoreline? And Everton match scoreline?

what u are doing is using big knife cut big tree.

Most punters will not do that because we believe in bet $1 win at least 50% profit.

Uruguay game cannot be used as a comparsion because the first leg they won 5-0 moreover they did attack but did not score. Cannot blame anyone.

Anyway the odds for that game is 55 i bet no goals at half time odds 12 :p

refers
17-04-2014, 01:26 AM
what u are doing is using big knife cut big tree.

Most punters will not do that because we believe in bet $1 win at least 50% profit.

Uruguay game cannot be used as a comparsion because the first leg they won 5-0 moreover they did attack but did not score. Cannot blame anyone.

Anyway the odds for that game is 55 i bet no goals at half time odds 12 :p

you are dead wrong.

That uruguay match I got watch on TV and it is very very obvious one side got kelong. The pre-match odds is a shocking 1.01 for Uruguay to win, meaning the bookies think 100% Uruguay win.

For those matches if considered sure win, can bet big amount becos sure win. Those bet $1 try to win $50 is mostly betting on scoreline and this is 99% macham lottery and is very difficult to guess correctly the exact scoreline. Bet simple win, lose or draw much higher chance to win the bet. People that bet purely on scoreline they will overall sure lose more than they win.

betlobang
17-04-2014, 01:30 AM
you are dead wrong.

That uruguay match I got watch on TV and it is very very obvious one side got kelong. The pre-match odds is a shocking 1.01 for Uruguay to win, meaning the bookies think 100% Uruguay win.

For those matches if considered sure win, can bet big amount becos sure win. Those bet $1 try to win $50 is mostly betting on scoreline and this is 99% macham lottery and is very difficult to guess correctly the exact scoreline. Bet simple win, lose or draw much higher chance to win the bet.

TV? are you a singaporean? because what i watch on betting websites.
It does not matter if i am wrong or right... What matters is i win or i dont.

Put it this way, if uruguay win 5-0 you guys will think it is because uruguay is too strong for jordan.

If 0-0 means kelong.

So maybe you can advise me, since you are so afraid of kelong so why do you still want to stake 5k just to win afew hundred bucks.

No disrespect.

Maybe you can just do your homework and if things does not go your way then cant do much.

Good 666 bro

refers
17-04-2014, 01:38 AM
TV? are you a singaporean? because what i watch on betting websites.
It does not matter if i am wrong or right... What matters is i win or i dont.

Put it this way, if uruguay win 5-0 you guys will think it is because uruguay is too strong for jordan.

If 0-0 means kelong.

So maybe you can advise me, since you are so afraid of kelong so why do you still want to stake 5k just to win a few hundred bucks.

No disrespect.

you are dead wrong.

That means you don't trade stocks at all.

Trying to win money from bets on games is same as trying to win money from trading on stocks. When we see the Technical analaysis of a certain say $1 stock has more than 90% probability of rising even just only 5 cts in the next few days, we can bet hundreds of thousands contra in that direction. You cannot say aiya from $1 rise to only $1.05 bet few hundred thousands is use big knife to cut big tree. Becos even though only rise 5 cts but this is sure win so can bet few hundreds thousands dollars contra in that direction. Becos at the end of the day, most important is when we see our P/L of our "investment" in soccer bets/stocks/other bets every month, the profits always is greater than the losses, hence it is no longer gambling in this way, it becomes more of a regular steady stream of income every month.

If you think want to use very very tiny amount of money to try to win many many folds of profit, this is same as buying 4D, this becomes pure gambling instead.

betlobang
17-04-2014, 01:47 AM
you are dead wrong.

That means you don't trade stocks at all.

Trying to win money from bets on games is same as trying to win money from trading on stocks. When we see the Technical analaysis of a certain say $1 stock has more than 90% probability of rising even just only 5 cts in the next few days, we can bet hundreds of thousands contra in that direction. You cannot say aiya from $1 rise to only $1.05 bet few hundred thousands is use big knife to cut big tree. Becos even though only rise 5 cts but this is sure win so can bet few hundreds thousands dollars contra in that direction. Becos at the end of the day, most important is when we see our P/L of our "investment" in soccer bets/stocks/other bets every month, the profits always is greater than the losses, hence it is no longer gambling in this way, it becomes more of a regular steady stream of income every month.

If you think want to use very very tiny amount of money to try to win many many folds of profit, this is same as buying 4D, this becomes pure gambling instead.

Bro i am not here to get into a debate with you.

as long as you win, its good enough for you.

Its just that you ask my opinon so i gave my point of view.

Have fun watching the game.

bonfire
17-04-2014, 01:48 AM
I don't know about trading stock :D u never loose money right even if the stock goes down? if the stock goes up again can sell or not?:confused:

refers
17-04-2014, 01:50 AM
I don't know about trading stock :D u never loose money right even if the stock goes down? if the stock goes up again can sell or not?:confused:

Can tell that you don't know anything about stocks.

stocks can bet on both directions.

If one thinks the stock will fall, he CFD shorts the stocks.

If one thinks it will rise, he buys the stock.

That's why in stock market crashes, also got people made a lot of money becos they shorted the stocks and indices.

bonfire
17-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Okaylah like that still have some money :D bet with pools habis!:(

refers
17-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Okaylah like that still have some money :D bet with pools habis!:(

you are crazy.

why you say bet with pools is habis?

Patrick19835
17-04-2014, 09:12 AM

this depend..
if u buy it going up and it drop u lost money
if u buy it drop and it really drop u win money
however for contra u need to do settlement by T+3 (if i rem correctly) however some high profile can go up to T+5

another case..
if u buy it rise but price go down and u did not contra but pay in full then YES when price go up again u can sell

prone
17-04-2014, 12:53 PM
last nite barcelona LOST.

MADRID WON.

SONG

betlobang
19-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Running bet

Trabzonsppor +0.25 at 0-3

Burnley under 1.75 at 0-1

betlobang
19-04-2014, 06:26 AM