PDA

View Full Version : MOST IMPT POLL: Should TCSS Be Allowed?

machoman
12-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Should TCSS be allowed in SBF?

This poll is the most important of all polls in SBF so far as it concerns all Samsters, regardless of senority, age, gender, religion, race or whether mentally or physically challenged.

Please cast your vote, without fear or favour. Your vote is secret & will not be known to anybody, regardless of his reputation points, power or status in SBF!

This poll will close 7 Days after 12/10/05 i.e. on 19/10/05. So, please vote early. And remember, voting is SECRET!!! :cool:

Tai_zi21
12-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Does it make a Diff if all of us voted yes senior?

If our vote make a diff,pls tell mi so that i can vote!

Or else i dun think Boss Will allow us to TCSS de!

Just my 0.01 cents of views! :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 08:38 PM
voted yes for obvious reasons cos i love to tcss!! :D

machoman
12-10-2005, 08:40 PM

If our vote make a diff,pls tell mi so that i can vote!

Or else i dun think Boss Will allow us to TCSS de!

Just my 0.01 cents of views! :)

Bro Tai zi21, of cos it makes a difference. Sometimes we TCSS, boss will threaten to zap us or even zap us. Ask those who have been zapped for TCSS in the past.

krairakthai
12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Will you give me 12 points if I vote ALLOW?

kekeke... :D

Tai_zi21
12-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Bro Tai zi21, of cos it makes a difference. Sometimes we TCSS, boss will threaten to zap us or even zap us. Ask those who have been zapped for TCSS in the past.

U r looking at a true example of zapped for TCSS de which is mi lor!

Tio Zapped by Boss last time for TCSS! :p

machoman
12-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Will you give me 12 points if I vote ALLOW?

kekeke... :D

Follow your heart... I won't bribe you. But if you are a good boy & nice to me, I will consider your suggestion in future. :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Please cast your vote, without fear or favour. Your vote is secret & will not be known to anybody, regardless of his reputation points, power or status in SBF!

Bro thought you will also give away green apples ! :D I'm always on your side.

justinng
12-10-2005, 08:52 PM

Bro, vote with your heart and let your voice be heard :) Don't give up without even trying ya :p

justinng
12-10-2005, 08:54 PM

Tio Zapped by Boss last time for TCSS! :p

No worries bro, cos you're not alone muahahaahahhah :D

machoman
12-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Bro thought you will also give away green apples ! :D I'm always on your side.

You have to wait til I spread reputation points to 1000 other members. Remind me ok? :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 09:04 PM
You have to wait til I spread reputation points to 1000 other members. Remind me ok? :D

Wah u suan me ar... i support you not because of apples leh muahahaha because your poll is fair mah and i like to TCSS oso... u think now i afraid kena zap becos of TCSS meh kekeekekekek tot u shld know better hiak hiak hiak :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Remind me ok? :D

Wah u suan me ar... i support you not because of green apples leh muahahaha because your poll is fair mah and i like to TCSS oso... u think now i afraid of being zapped becos of TCSS meh kekeekekekek tot u shld know better hiak hiak hiak :D

machoman
12-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Wah u suan me ar... i support you not because of green apples leh muahahaha because your poll is fair mah and i like to TCSS oso...

No suan lah... you know me from the 1st day, always like to pull ppl's leg... you know the old saying... no joke, no fun; no fuck, no son!!! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 10:06 PM

do i hv to wait that long too? ;)

justinng
12-10-2005, 10:07 PM
no joke, no fun; no fuck, no son!!!

no joke no fun is fine but no fuck me ar cos can't give you son :eek: muahahahaha :D Oopss... must tcss in moderation

justinng
12-10-2005, 10:08 PM

haha what comes around goes around, me buying your shares tomolo hor mai siam ar muahhaahhahaha :p

machoman
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM

Nope, after I have cleared some outstanding, I will get back to you. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
haha what comes around goes around, me buying your shares tomolo hor mai siam ar muahhaahhahaha :p

no prob de,to be fair u must join the queue hor :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Nope, after I have cleared some outstanding, I will get back to you. :D

hehe..allow me to thank u in advance. ;)

justinng
12-10-2005, 10:18 PM
no prob de,to be fair u must join the queue hor :D

No prob. By the way know that you gg somewhr tomorrow right, enjoy ar and drop some juicy FRs for me k :)

justinng
12-10-2005, 10:20 PM

As per above post :p

justinng
12-10-2005, 10:21 PM

10Q in advance too hiak hiak :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 10:23 PM
No prob. By the way know that you gg somewhr tomorrow right, enjoy ar and drop some juicy FRs for me k :)

2ml nite?where i going?how much u knw something which i dont? :confused:

sg_boytoy
12-10-2005, 10:27 PM

Tio Zapped by Boss last time for TCSS!

Bro Tai_zi21, it's only a virtual entity lah, got points of course happy lor, no points also no loss lah. No need scared one, this morning I was zapped terok terok for participating in TCSS, the feeling quite high man :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 10:31 PM
2ml nite?where i going?how much u knw something which i dont? :confused:

No leh.. it's tomorrow afternoon thought u jio-ing 2 more kakis to TH HH ? or i seeing things kekeke

spotter542
12-10-2005, 10:34 PM
All bros ,

TCSS allowed in here ? Hmm...Very tough one here.
If it does not exceed 30 pages and 500 posts should not be a BIG problem to anyone.
Anyway , I have voted in favour to TCSS & play guitar also.
Oops! My bad , I think that's the trademark of a lao jiao here. :D

Haiz , Speaker's Corner mati liao , Parliament are for polticians only.
Where to TCSS nowadays ?
Kopitiam with Ah Peks ? Wet market with Aunties ? Child-care centres with children ? Budget hotel with FLs ? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 10:35 PM
No leh.. it's tomorrow afternoon thought u jio-ing 2 more kakis to TH HH ? or i seeing things kekeke

oops i mistook ur right as night.lolz..no response leh,most prob must cancel liao or no bros dare to go with me :o

groo
12-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Should TCSS be allowed in SBF?If tcss is disallowed in SBF, then it'll be soooooo.... boring n there'll be an aftertaste that is Si-Bei-Flat!!! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 11:07 PM
If tcss is disallowed in SBF, then it'll be soooooo.... boring n there'll be a aftertaste that is Si-Bei-Flat!!! :D

bro,u also Si-Bei-Funny sia.lolz.. :D

sammyboyfor
13-10-2005, 03:34 AM
TCSS threads are all over the place. If TCSS was not allowed, the threads would be deleted the minute I came across them.

TCSS wastes server resources and therefore, there is a price to pay. The price is your reputation points.

Those who have hundreds of reputation points or more can TCSS to their heart's content and still be in positive territory. However, newbies who start their career here talking cock will soon end up in the negative zone. Newbies are therefore advised to start off by contributing positively. When they've accumulated a good buffer, they can then start to TCSS while still keeping out of moderation.

At the end of the day, the choice is yours. TCSS and pay for it in reputation points or refrain and preserve your reputation points.

I can't think of anything fairer than that.

Wang Ye
13-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Actually should be case by case. If TCSS related to cheonging HC girls, bonking, sharing dirty joke and the like it should be okay. But if TCSS about cars, makan with no relation to cheonging better not waste bandwidith.

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 09:58 AM
... I can't think of anything fairer than that.

Erm... Towkay, so did you vote? ;)

machoman
13-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Erm... Towkay, so did you vote? ;)

sbt, good question!

And if so ,you don't mind my asking....may we also know: how many votes did you cast? :D

ChuiTaLan
13-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Should TCSS be allowed in SBF?

This poll is the most important of all polls in SBF so far as it concerns all Samsters, regardless of senority, age, gender, religion, race or whether mentally or physically challenged.

This poll will close 7 Days after 12/10/05 i.e. on 19/10/05. So, please vote early. And remember, voting is SECRET!!! :cool:

bRo...I cannot find the option for "STRONGLY AGREED THAT TCSS SHOULD BE ALLOWED" leh?
jus "ALLOWED" only ar????

Anyway, voted already. :D

justinng
13-10-2005, 10:12 AM
sbt, good question!

And if so ,you don't mind my asking....may we also know: how many votes did you cast? :D

When I woke up this morning, i thought poll question has been changed to "Should we allow boss to zap us for TCSS?" :D

Optimus_Prime
13-10-2005, 11:01 AM
TCSS threads are all over the place. If TCSS was not allowed, the threads would be deleted the minute I came across them.

TCSS wastes server resources and therefore, there is a price to pay. The price is your reputation points.At the end of the day, the choice is yours. TCSS and pay for it in reputation points or refrain and preserve your reputation points.

I can't think of anything fairer than that.

Actually Boss... mahaps you can give an guideline by what you term as TCSS and what you term as normal acceptable response.

Cause definitions differ from ppl to ppl.... like to me one-liners responses like those I listed below are a waste of bandwidth. When you have defined the guidelines... then it's easier for ppl to know where the line is. (since this line is drawn by you... by the way is john_teo a BOT working for you ?? I always curious abt him...)

Actually should be case by case. If TCSS related to cheonging HC girls, bonking, sharing dirty joke and the like it should be okay. But if TCSS about cars, makan with no relation to cheonging better not waste bandwidith.
TCSS should be allowed cause we can't be bonking every single moment of our lives !! However, like what Bro Wang Ye said... the topic should revolve around GIRLS, SEX, SEX and more SEX ...heehee :D

It's those single-one liners that sometimes I cannot tahan ...I'm sure alot of samsters have seen the following one-liners :

"good FR"
"where is this ?"
"pm the contact pls"

Now the above responses to me are a waste of bandwidth.... :mad:

Oh yeah... my fav waste of bandwidth response is from a certain samster whose line is always in the following phrases...

"Please TCSS in moderation."

I gonna PM him and ask if he is a BOT like me... then can join the Autobots... he may be one of my missing bethrens lei !!

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

machoman
13-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Actually Boss... mahaps you can give an guideline by what you term as TCSS and what you term as normal acceptable response.

Cause definitions differ from ppl to ppl.... like to me one-liners responses like those I listed below are a waste of bandwidth. When you have defined the guidelines... then it's easier for ppl to know where the line is. (since this line is drawn by you...

Good point, bro OP!!!

I agree that guidelines will be helpful cos sometimes we discuss on what we perceive to be sex-related topics but boss may deem it as TCSS.

sammyboyfor
13-10-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm sure alot of samsters have seen the following one-liners :

"good FR"
"where is this ?"
"pm the contact pls"

If you see one liners that you don't like, just deduct points. That's what the reputation system is there for.

I define TCSS as crap garbage of dumb ass comments which appear to come from a retard from the institute of the mentally handicapped. Here are some examples...

1) "wah..like that i siao liao..no chance liao.."
2) "wei... hebe to mi lahx"
3) "Wow...Congrat to you brother Daryl76 for reaching power 12...kong xi kong xi hor"
4)"sianz ah si beh sianz ah"
5)"Same same"
6)"ha ha park here look see look see ah ha ha"

If that's not absolute crap, I don't know what is. :mad:

XiShi
13-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Newbies are therefore advised to start off by contributing positively.
machoman, boss is right, too much TCSS is no good, a bit here and a bit there is ok. A lot here , a lot there really cannot lah. Tio bo?

Mind u some newbies very pitiful, no chance to contribute already -999 liao. :mad:

Paul Lam Par
13-10-2005, 11:36 AM
If that's not absolute crap, I don't know what is.
Agree with Boss wholeheartedly. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1216525&postcount=4
You must be a Martian.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1209204&postcount=2
Huh? Why not?

MMM88
13-10-2005, 11:38 AM
I will not vote a yes or no!!
Just TCSS in moderation is the way to go. ;)

I agree with JT.......
TCSS in moderation in SB yah ....n really must must TCSSSSSSSS...then go to coffee shop lor.....hehehehe....cheers ;)

sammyboyfor
13-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Agree with Boss wholeheartedly. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1216525&postcount=4
You must be a Martian.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1209204&postcount=2
Huh? Why not?

My posts you quoted are sarcastic responses to idiotic questions. If you don't like my sarcasm, why don't you just shove off and go somewhere else. :mad:

john teo
13-10-2005, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]. by the way is john_teo a BOT working for you ?? I always curious abt him...)

looking for me? kindly pm and not waste bandwidth here. do tcss in moderation ;)

Optimus_Prime
13-10-2005, 12:24 PM
If you see one liners that you don't like, just deduct points. That's what the reputation system is there for.

I define TCSS as crap garbage of dumb ass comments which appear to come from a retard from the institute of the mentally handicapped. Here are some examples...

1) "wah..like that i siao liao..no chance liao.."
2) "wei... hebe to mi lahx"
3) "Wow...Congrat to you brother Daryl76 for reaching power 12...kong xi kong xi hor"
4)"sianz ah si beh sianz ah"
5)"Same same"
6)"ha ha park here look see look see ah ha ha"

If that's not absolute crap, I don't know what is. :mad:

Ok Boss.... I agree with you the above examples are kinda LAME.... but must also see in context the reply was given to what post. On the examples you gave, here's just my 0.2 cents worth....

1) What was he replying to ? Maybe there was some reason for such a reply ?? (maybe)
2) dun even noe what talking you ??? (worthless)
3) nothing wrong here... just normal congrats issue... the only comment that I feel should not be here. (fair comment)
4) this is machiam IRC/MSN speak... so shld go there... (worthless)
5) same same for this..heehee.. (double worthless)
6) LAME-est of the lot... (triple worthless)

Ok... still everyone will talk some crap sometimes... so maybe be lenient abit... not everyone can write an essay-like response to every post.

Your "You Must Be A Martian" post also a bit...er....TCSS-like type response but funny nevertheless... dunno in the end wat happened to that guy's Green Sperm !!??!! :D

john teo
13-10-2005, 12:26 PM
If you don't like my sarcasm, why don't you just shove off and go somewhere else. :mad:

the nick tells it all. boss you very kind hearted. still reply to plp. :D

machoman
13-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Ok Boss.... I agree with you the above examples are kinda LAME.... but must also see in context the reply was given to what post. On the examples you gave, here's just my 0.2 cents worth....

Ok... still everyone will talk some crap sometimes... so maybe be lenient abit... not everyone can write an essay-like response to every post.

Your "You Must Be A Martian" post also a bit...er....TCSS-like type response but funny nevertheless... dunno in the end wat happened to that guy's Green Sperm !!??!! :D

Good response, Bro OP. Very articulate & well-reasoned reply to Boss.

milffella
13-10-2005, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE]

looking for me? kindly pm and not waste bandwidth here. do tcss in moderation ;)

meaning suck cock sing song?

john teo
13-10-2005, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]Ok... still everyone will talk some crap sometimes... so maybe be lenient abit... not everyone can write an essay-like response to every post.

boss has been very lenient. failing which machoman, justinng, chuitalan, shungkunjie will be in negative. warning has been given, choice is theirs.
do tcss in moderation :cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE]

boss has been very lenient. failing which machoman, justinng, chuitalan, shungkunjie will be in negative. warning has been given, choice is theirs.

this i am aware and i understand the rationale behind all this.hope wat i can doing currently is still acceptable. ;)

Optimus_Prime
13-10-2005, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE]boss has been very lenient. failing which machoman, justinng, chuitalan, shungkunjie will be in negative. warning has been given, choice is theirs.
do tcss in moderation
Understood. U miss our Myself... I was in that thread as well :p

Anyway... I am satisfied with Boss Sam's reply on his definition of what TCSS is about... so I am out of this thread. "I have Said my piece."

Or yeah john...thanx for replying my PM.... remember JAZZ it up okie... dun sound like a tape recorder lah...

Bro machoman... maybe u should come down Mt Cold Turkey and have some Afternoon Delights with us... better on the health than debating about this TCSS thing... never-ending one lei... PM me when u come down hor...
Bro sg_boy... is sooo... sIANzzz abt this whole issue that he dun even want to write FR on his latest conquests. *meow* :p

OP out !!

spidey2278
13-10-2005, 01:05 PM

3) nothing wrong here... just normal congrats issue... the only comment that I feel should not be here.[/COLOR] (fair comment)

Kekekeke...thanks to brother Optimus_prime for speaking up for me..hahaha...that was my comment!
I agree with bro JT that i also support TCSS but in moderation. It seems that Boss have been paying very special attention to a few of us hor..scary :eek:
The main reasons that i join this forum is namely being able to look for good lobangs and getting to know samsters here who have the same interest and even get to know each other to shares experiences and inevitably tcss!...as long as we do it in moderation i don't see any harm in that!..hencefore i didn't vote here, coz there is no option for that.cheers :D

john teo
13-10-2005, 01:07 PM
hope wat i can doing currently is still acceptable.
glad you understand :D forum is free. must be fair to sam. bandwidth limited. each nite you notice a slow down when too many nicks logged in. :eek:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 01:12 PM
glad you understand :D forum is free. must be fair to sam. bandwidth limited. each nite you notice a slow down when too many nicks lock in.

of cos,i be pissed if this is my forum.so long everyone understands,no misunderstanding cant be cleared.happy forum-ing bros. ;)

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 01:12 PM
My posts you quoted are sarcastic responses to idiotic questions. If you don't like my sarcasm, why don't you just shove off and go somewhere else. :mad:

Towkay, so some bros are more equal than others ah :confused:

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 01:17 PM
the nick tells it all. boss you very kind hearted. still reply to plp. :D

Bro john teo, what nick tells it all? What talking you :confused:

Paul Lam Par
13-10-2005, 01:19 PM
why don't you just shove off and go somewhere else.
Aiya boss why so angry? I thought u mention 'one-liner' posting mah. I love sarcastic responses to idiotic questions esp from the boss, like my nick suggest my charactor. :D
Live live to SBF, long live to the boss.

PS: john teo u got problem with my nick meh? :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 01:23 PM
glad you understand forum is free. must be fair to sam. bandwidth limited. each nite you notice a slow down when too many nicks logged in.

Towkay must be so proud to have a bro like you :) , so thoughtful and so considerate.

Maybe we should all learn from you. Please teach me how to TCSS in moderation. Should we limit to number of words per day, number of posts, which sections of the forum or by the amount of time we log on daily?

I really want to learn, I don't want to incur the wrath of the forum towkays, my points are precious, they mean a lot to me and my self esteem. Thanks bro :)

Paul Lam Par
13-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Maybe we should all learn from you. Please teach me how to TCSS in moderation. Should we limit to number of words per day, number of posts, which sections of the forum or by the amount of time we log on daily?
Hey boytoy, u have give me an idea to TCSS in moderation.
Since rep power boss can set to one up per day, how about setting the nos of posting to 5 or 10 per day each? :D

Like that ppl will not post unneccessary liao. Can or not har Boss ? My suggestion good or not? :confused:

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 01:33 PM
looking for me? kindly pm and not waste bandwidth here. do tcss in moderation

By the way, I'm technologically challenged, so would like to know if PM and not posting will save on bandwidth :confused: , I really want to know, please :)

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 01:34 PM
... Like that ppl will not post unneccessary liao. Can or not har Boss ? My suggestion good or not? :confused:

Wah~ very smart suggestion leh :) , I think Towkay can consider this hor?

john teo
13-10-2005, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=sg_boytoy]Maybe we should all learn from you. Please teach me how to TCSS in moderation. Should we limit to number of words per day, number of posts, which sections of the forum or by the amount of time we log on daily?

going thru your posts.need i say more. you are a smart boy. a fighter, challenger. your short stay here yield you 1k+pts. you don need me to teach you. just do not let it go to your head.no offence. :D

Paul Lam Par
13-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Wah~ very smart suggestion leh , I think Towkay can consider this hor?
I heard good posting will get reward by bro. wonder good suggestion will get or not. :D

justinng
13-10-2005, 01:46 PM
glad you understand :D forum is free. must be fair to sam. bandwidth limited. each nite you notice a slow down when too many nicks logged in.

Should be too many clones logged in you mean bah.... anyway boss is also paying for bandwidth used by clonies, not only TCSS lah, maybe we all TCSS lesser, so give more bandwidth to the clonies bah :D

And TCSS in moderation is very subjective for your info.

justinng
13-10-2005, 01:50 PM
how about setting the nos of posting to 5 or 10 per day each? :D

If boss were to see 5-10 postings of one liners in response to idiotic questions, think he'll go crazy also leh kekeekekek then need your help liaoz hahaahaha :D

Paul Lam Par
13-10-2005, 02:02 PM
If boss were to see 5-10 postings of one liners in response to idiotic questions, think he'll go crazy also leh kekeekekek then need your help liaoz hahaahaha
Then set it limit to one posting per day :D
And anybody who exceed it, 10pts will be deduct automatically thru system.
But newbies limit should be higher to encourage posting of more pix/FR to get pts. :D

justinng
13-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Then limit to one posting per day

Don't forget the clonies k muahahah very powerful one hor haha they can manipulate anything k don't 'pray pray' ar :D

We newbies always kena zapped without nick and reason by those balless gu niang who's eating up the bandwidth, yet we can't do anything about it :rolleyes:

TCSS only then came the big fuss haizzz.... the most don't talk cock lor... talk sex and talk pussy hahaa

machoman
13-10-2005, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE]

Yes, I agree absolutely that Boss Sam had been most lenient to me & the others who had joined in TCSS at my invitation & I am most grateful to Boss for his compassion towards me & the others.

The purpose for my starting this poll is NOT, I repeat, NOT to defy the 1st Commandment of Boss Sam, " Thou Shall Not TCSS in SBF" but rather to find out whether the Samsters are in favour of TCSS in SBF or not.

In any system or organisation, there are always rules & regulations but these are not cast in stone. Many a time, these need to be reviewed to see if they are still relevant to the current time as they might be redundant or obsolete as society evolves & progresses into a more matured & enlightened civilisation.

justinng
13-10-2005, 02:11 PM
In any system or organisation, there are always rules & regulations but these are not cast in stone.

Ya lor... anyway rules are also set by human being mah, we cheongsters sometimes just like to test the system and break rules otherwise we won't be called cheongsters right.

My OC oso set rule say I cannot flirt around bla bla bla, but i also heck care mah, that's why come this forum and cheong with people with great minds haha :D

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 05:44 PM
going thru your posts.need i say more. you are a smart boy. a fighter, challenger. your short stay here yield you 1k+pts. you don need me to teach you. just do not let it go to your head.no offence. :D

Bro john teo, you see me very up leh, thanks hor.

However, my posts and points don't mean I understand everything mah. You already said I had a short stay here, so I really cannot know all there is to do in this forum leh. Furthermore, even Presidents rely on their team of advisors to make calculated decisions.

So I humbly asked for your advice, since your signature is clearly stated "TCSS in moderation", like that not too much to ask for right? Thanks for reminding me not to let this humility go to my head, no offence intended... as well :)

milffella
13-10-2005, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE]

going thru your posts.need i say more. you are a smart boy. a fighter, challenger. your short stay here yield you 1k+pts. you don need me to teach you. just do not let it go to your head.no offence.

tcss in moderation? like dumb shark lurking in the deep sea trying to eat a battleship? :rolleyes: ;)

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 09:19 PM
tcss in moderation? like dumb shark lurking in the deep sea trying to eat a battleship?

Wah~ Bro milffella, you very cheem with this one leh, today not out sianing chah bor ah :D

milffella
14-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Wah~ Bro milffella, you very cheem with this one leh, today not out sianing chah bor ah :D

low sperm count, need to go sperm bank alrdy.... :p

machoman
14-10-2005, 12:44 PM
john teo, I quote your siggy below:

"TCSSS in moderation"

means that you are in favour that TCSS should be allowed in SBF, right?

If not, you should change your siggy to:

"TCSS is NOT ALLOWED"

According to English grammatical rules, my interpretation of your siggy is correct!

May I please have your comments, john?

siamcutey
14-10-2005, 12:50 PM
TCSS should be allowed, but not too much.

But how to define too much. I also don't know. :D

kekeke
SC

machoman
14-10-2005, 12:56 PM
TCSS should be allowed, but not too much.

But how to define too much. I also don't know. :D

kekeke
SC

Exactly SC. Good point made by you.

The defination of " what is too much " is extremely subjective!

diesel
14-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks machoman for inviting me to this poll.

On the whole, TCSS samsters should be given "mild" warning. :) Still, I stand in neutral position.

Randi_Candi
14-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Oops.....wat m doing here?
TCSS?? :p

I thk its a matter of how much n w
Its like a lecture, if the speaker only chants the works n nothing interesting 2 pep up the class, it wud b a v mudane session which induces sleep

Y not live n let die?
A lil bit of off-topic in threads is definitely goot
Else just stay in a particular a thread or a section via application?

Aw.....its SL's call ;)

durex
14-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Thanks bro machoman for inviting me also,i felt tcss have been aready allowed overall as a whole,think if we spread around onto any thread or new thread,to the thread starter the feeling is warmer,if not very "leng chang" feeling,overall it should benifit but not onto a particular thread that crater only for tcss,for that it should be discourage,for me i vote allowed.Just a thought from me,cheers :)

john teo
14-10-2005, 05:57 PM
you should change your siggy to:
"TCSS is NOT ALLOWED"
May I please have your comments, john?

when pple communicated, once serious matter had been discussed, tcss will come in. its natural. too bad this is a sex forum, TCSS is frown upon. so i would still suggest" TCSS in moderation". siggy remain ;)

sg_boytoy
14-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Bro john teo, I'd still encourage you to modify your signature. Look carefully - you have TCSSS in moderation, what's with the extra "s"?

Analyzer
14-10-2005, 07:50 PM
allowed or not, sure got tcss in the threads :D natural for us to digress

daryl76
14-10-2005, 11:05 PM
in moderation yes... its only normal we will go off track and start spouting nonsense at times, especially if its with some bros we have met and know in person... still it cant be prevented, human nature... close 1 eye la, as long as its not out of hand, still fine i guess

sg_boytoy
15-10-2005, 04:50 AM
Talk Cock Sing Songs ??

Talk Cock Sing Song Kum Lumpar :) , TCSSKL :D

machoman
15-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Bro john teo, I'd still encourage you to modify your signature. Look carefully - you have TCSSS in moderation, what's with the extra "s"?

sbt, I got it!

I think he means: TALK COCK SING SONG SAR-KA!!! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Notice how the more people vote allowed, even more will vote not allowed. :rolleyes:

doesnt matter who vote allow or wat,the outcome is not gonna change anything.this poll is created just to hv a feel wat the bros here think.like many bros said,tcss in moderation. ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2005, 06:57 PM
just as long everyone understands the rationale regarding tcss and the pros & cons,we shld be fine.Everyone gonna enjoy their stay here. ;)

machoman
15-10-2005, 07:11 PM
sbt, I got it!

I think he means: TALK COCK SING SONG SAR-KA!!! :D

Hmmm... an anonymous member zapped me 1 pt for the above post. I wonder if it is john teo?

Never mind, maybe whoever he is, thinks that I was too hard on john. Cie la vie as the French says. :D

Ronaldo
15-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Yo Bro Machoman, voted liaoz.. but quite lost lehz dunno which is the politically correct answer.. work also politics.. SBF also politics..How ah? hehe...

Well sometimes TCSS can be entertaining for those who are almost falling asleep during office hour. The jokes and comments sometimes make the little smile on our faces amongst the never-ending emails and paperwork.

But one thing I dont really like about TCSS, is that during those "stories" where 75% of the thread is filled with "pull chair" "set tent" "why so long" posts. So everytime I check back for updates, I have to scroll many pages only to realise there is no update from threadstarter. Maybe Sam can have some bookmark function on the threads.

I think its up to individual lor.. Good luck in your poll..

:D

Soccer time...

machoman
15-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Yo Bro Machoman, voted liaoz.. but quite lost lehz dunno which is the politically correct answer.. work also politics.. SBF also politics..How ah? hehe...

I think its up to individual lor.. Good luck in your poll.

Thanks, bro Ronaldo for your comments.

IMHO, there is no politically correct answer.

Just vote according to your heart.

sunny302
15-10-2005, 09:21 PM
IMHO, there is no politically correct answer.

U r right. :D I've been zapped by sam and lost more than 70pts for what he considers TCSS and off topic posts, but I'm still here :p ...whoever owns this forum has the right to do whatever he feels is right..we just move on and live with the rules if we want be part of this forum. Cheers and good luck to your poll.

machoman
15-10-2005, 09:59 PM
THanks for your comments & vote, Sunny302.

Looks like more ppl are voting in favour of allowing TCSS now: 63 against 80 votes for not allowing TCSS which has remained stagnant for some time now.

Siong2
15-10-2005, 11:39 PM
I hope to chat anything under the sun and share experience with Bro here.
Not very time sex sex sex mah. :p

justinng
15-10-2005, 11:52 PM
i think sam will just clicked on not allowed when more people vote allowed. :o

Like tat say will kena one leh :D Anyway it seems to me that people who voted against TCSS seldom post their views here leh why ar? kekee

justinng
15-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Hmmm... an anonymous member zapped me 1 pt for the above post. I wonder if it is john teo?

He where got so balless, right? :D

Cie la vie as the French says. :D

Correct me if i'm wrong, does it mean 'that is life' in french?

machoman
15-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Like tat say will kena one leh :D Anyway it seems to me that people who voted against TCSS seldom post their views here leh why ar? kekee

Perhaps, they think that posting their views in this thread will be deemed as TCSS by Sam cos this poll is on TCSS & therefore, Sam or other ppl will zap them for participating. :D

machoman
16-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong, does it mean 'move on' in french?

From my understanding, the phrase means "so be it" or something like that. Anybody in the forum who is fluent in French care to explain its exact meaning? :confused:

justinng
16-10-2005, 12:05 AM
From my understanding, the phrase means "so be it" or something like that. Anybody in the forum who is fluent in French care to explain its exact meaning?

keke, i've edited my guess from 'move on' to 'that is life' because i did a quick search on google and got it but just wanna confirm before i use it during my TCSS with FL or SYT etc... :D

justinng
16-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Bro Machoman never go out bonk ar? keke

machoman
16-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Bro Machoman never go out bonk ar? keke

Bro justin, now muti-tasking: watching football match between Chelsea & Bolton as well as surfing SBF to check on what's happening at this thread & viewing other threads.

justinng
16-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Bro justin, now muti-tasking: watching football match between Chelsea & Bolton as well as surfing SBF to check on what's happening at this thread & viewing other threads.

Wow! Solid mann, i love football too kekee and frequent a favourite forum for it too, think most football punters should also know about that forum but anyway, the forum i frequent can get to see sexy pictures of SYT :D Must say something related to sex here else chia lat muahahahahahahaa

machoman
16-10-2005, 12:39 AM
justin, I can guess which forum is that. I am also a member there. Yup, there are images of SYTs there but all non-nude.

IMHO, SBF has the best collection of nude & semi-nude SYTs, AV porn actresses, etc

justinng
16-10-2005, 01:43 AM
IMHO, SBF has the best collection of nude & semi-nude SYTs, AV porn actresses, etc

Agree with you bro!

Ronaldo
16-10-2005, 04:44 AM
I think C'est La Vie means this is life or taste of life.. something inbetween.. no direct translation.. I forgot wat my lecturer told me liaoz.. hehe.. I think I need to go for refresher course again... hehee...

enzer88
16-10-2005, 07:15 AM
Bro justin, now muti-tasking: watching football match between Chelsea & Bolton as well as surfing SBF to check on what's happening at this thread & viewing other threads.Bro,chelsea going to win all the way undefeated!!!!!Going to support chelsea all the way in betting,definitely will bring in extra cash for me to go bonkinh in HC!! :D

benghwee
16-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Poll : SHOULD TCSS BE ALLOWED IN SBF?

I have read this thread and this is already a TCSS thread. Till now the thread this still alive and not been delected so I think the answer is obvious.

Tai_zi21
16-10-2005, 02:04 PM
74 against 92 votes at the pt of time i am reading now!

With the no of samster who usually TCSS,i quite surprised at the outcome of this result!

In case samsters wonder wat did i vote for?

My Vote goes to YES! :)

tokkon1
16-10-2005, 02:09 PM
No suan lah... you know me from the 1st day, always like to pull ppl's leg... you know the old saying... no joke, no fun; no fuck, no son!!! :D

I guess tcss in a limited way is OK and in fact be encouraged as it makes the thread livelier but I'm against hijacking someone's thread and turn them into a prolong tcss session amongst forumers who are pals. :D

singexpat
16-10-2005, 02:24 PM
i wonder if TCSS on sex topics will be beta in terms to Boss's point of view..

afterall, its a sex forum, which should mean exchanging of sex views and opinions... n i believe, will definitely hav some levels of TCSS...

still, as many bros here said, its all up to the "top managment".. :D

ang076
16-10-2005, 02:58 PM
TCSS should be allowed , provided that it is related to FRs, gals or suggestions that will make us horny.. :D

Cheri_Popper
16-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I guess tcss in a limited way is OK and in fact be encouraged as it makes the thread livelier but I'm against hijacking someone's thread and turn them into a prolong tcss session amongst forumers who are pals. :D

This I totally agreed. TCSS should be only done in certain threads like TCSSS Samster gathering thread or some other thread that was set up for that purpose. Of coz Sam has all the right to delete the thread as and when he thinks it is neccessary.

baby
16-10-2005, 03:23 PM
i agreed on tcss. So most of us can change tips n info mai :D

R-K-O
16-10-2005, 03:53 PM
It sems like a close tie for the poll. But still most people don allowed tcss in this forum. IMHO, tcss is not a bad thing. At least we can know some info that is cannot be found here..... :)

R-K-O

machoman
16-10-2005, 03:55 PM
It sems like a close tie for the poll. But still most people don allowed tcss in this forum. IMHO, tcss is not a bad thing. At least we can know some info that is cannot be found here..... :)

R-K-O

R-K-O, thanks for your comments. Looks like more ppl are voting in favour of "ALLOWED" now & it's now 88 against 94 for "NOT ALLOWED"!

orbit_beer
16-10-2005, 04:14 PM
my vote go to "allow tcss" ,bcoz internet forums=freedom of speech. :D

David_Ginola
16-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi bro, i believed TCSS is part n parcel, why restrained ourselves. Go for it. My vote for 'ALLOWED'.

Cheers to all

Sorin^^
16-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Hi bro, i believed TCSS is part n parcel, why restrained ourselves. Go for it. My vote for 'ALLOWED'.

Cheers to all

Hi Bros,yah tcss is definitely good. If no share share of problems and solutions,the forum will be very quiet. Only have field reports, pics and movies and nothing else. If always Pm one another, then relli a hassle to do so ler.

So i am for tcss(but related to the sex scene, not out of topic one) :)

Cheers

dc7176
16-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Bro machoman, i voted on the day u start this poll :D I m all for TCSS. If not the forum will b so so boring... but pls TCSS in moderation!

machoman
16-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro machoman, i voted on the day u start this poll :D I m all for TCSS. If not the forum will b so so boring... but pls TCSS in moderation!

Thanks for your comments & vote, bro dc7176.

Well, hmmmm... now there are more ppl supporting TCSS. The votes are now 99 for to 95 against TCSS. What a turn-around!

Elementary
16-10-2005, 05:41 PM
TCSS in moderation is actually good, this will bring the SBF community closer. Sometimes from the TCSS, we could learn something new from there too.

AD69
16-10-2005, 05:46 PM
I m all for TCSS. If not the forum will b so so boring... but pls TCSS in moderation!I agree with you bro.

David_Ginola
16-10-2005, 06:17 PM
TCSS in moderation is actually good, this will bring the SBF community closer. Sometimes from the TCSS, we could learn something new from there too.

Hi bro elementary,

Totally agreed with u. Without TCSS, is just like monotonus. Only yes or no. No variety. But of course with moderation.....thanks

cheers

t123
16-10-2005, 07:01 PM
I will not vote a yes or no!!
Just TCSS in moderation is the way to go. ;)
This one I agree becos some threads I may have started ended up became a platform for other matters. Moderation is good.

t123
16-10-2005, 07:02 PM
This one I agree becos some threads I may have started ended up became a platform for other matters. Moderation is good.

I forgot to add is that I wold prefer most of the discussions to stick or related closely to the thread.

lahchi
16-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I forgot to add is that I wold prefer most of the discussions to stick or related closely to the thread.

it depends on the thread also..some threads are meant for action only..whereas some may seek advice and other matters..in genreal i say its fine to tcss but always keep the objective in mind...BONK! :)

spidermel
16-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Bro i vote TCSS be allowed... TCSS mean TALK COCK SING SONG rite... We TALK to fl abt prices,where to meet and many things more... We use our COCK to fuck and enjoy... We let fl SING with our cock.... Then in the end we sibei SONG.... So every words in TCSS link with sex... :D We are here to talk,share and bonk CHEERS BRO :D

justhorny
16-10-2005, 07:24 PM
My vote go to "ALLOW" .. but off course with moderation :)

It is much better than samsters posting .. "can i have the contacts ?" .. "email me at [email protected]" ..

No offense ok ..

Rof|maoxz
16-10-2005, 07:31 PM
I support TCSS, in moderation of course. :)

machoman
16-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Bro i vote TCSS be allowed... TCSS mean TALK COCK SING SONG rite... We TALK to fl abt prices,where to meet and many things more... We use our COCK to fuck and enjoy... We let fl SING with our cock.... Then in the end we sibei SONG.... So every words in TCSS link with sex... :D We are here to talk,share and bonk CHEERS BRO :D

Hahaha, spidermel... LOL. I really like the way you link TCSS to sex. Very creative!

Big Sexy
16-10-2005, 08:10 PM
i missed the TCSS Kings when they are not around.. says enough abt my view on TCSS :D

calling Robertking, DNAT, Microsoft, ah fool, smiler and all other TCSS members.., but remember only moderate +++cock only hor..too extreme not good, later kenna zap by boss again..:D

happyranchu
16-10-2005, 08:33 PM
IMHO, a forum is set up to TCSS on the topic of the thread. :)

jackylee
16-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Voted Yes. :)

SWINGER888
16-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Bro,

Voted liao

cheers

assiduous
16-10-2005, 09:51 PM
For me i seldom tcss in this forum ... for i think tcss is needed .. if not this forum will be very bored.

David_Ginola
16-10-2005, 09:54 PM
.....................So every words in TCSS link with sex... We are here to talk,share and bonk CHEERS BRO :D

Hey bro that was a gd one. This should be the real definition....

Cheers

DT23
16-10-2005, 09:55 PM
i think it should allowed....... no body can stop you for doing that (TCSS) even boss.....:)

jon2000sg
16-10-2005, 10:10 PM
no problem, this forum suppose to be open and free
why restriction for bros forming a close knit TCSS ???

JWNY
16-10-2005, 10:53 PM
dai, krap!! :p

machoman
16-10-2005, 10:54 PM
dai, krap!! :p

Sorry... mai kow chai!!!

Krappy
16-10-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't really join in for TCSS but it doesn't bother me so I guess it's fine...

JWNY
16-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Sorry... mai kow chai!!!

ได้ - dai - can

ครับ - krap - polite particle ; yes

เข้าใจแล้ว??

machoman
16-10-2005, 11:57 PM
THanks for the translation, JWNY.

Wow... what a fantastic turn-around. Now the votes for TCSS is 123 compared to 98 votes against TCSS.

gedangsa
17-10-2005, 12:15 AM
If the forum without tcss, it would be too serious a forum & turns out 2b a boring forum.

On the other hand too much tcss and be annoying.

So, my o.oo2 cents worth of opinion is tcss should be allowed but in moderation.

SmallD
17-10-2005, 12:53 AM
If the forum without tcss, it would be too serious a forum & turns out 2b a boring forum.

On the other hand too much tcss and be annoying.

So, my o.oo2 cents worth of opinion is tcss should be allowed but in moderation.

Agree.... hehehehe

sexytoy.com.sg
17-10-2005, 01:49 AM
I think TCSS should be allow (scratching head.......maybe banned during school holidays) :p

escapist
17-10-2005, 04:05 AM
Well, i voted YES!

The idea behind TCSS encourages greater interest and could well lead to more meaningful talk! TCSS should be viewed like foreplay! haha! Well, thats my view!

Cheers,
escapist.

CaptainPlanet
17-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Think where my vote go to????????
ALLOWED of cos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But in moderation lo
Cheers:p

Microsoft
17-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Shd TCSS be allowed?? Hmm... TCSS originate frm Japanese... They called it Brain Stroming... SG garment oso do it once a mth or so... They called it Parliment meeting... Telecast on TV summore... So whether to allow onot we got no say... Up 2 boss 2 decide...:D :p

MMM88
17-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Shd TCSS be allowed?? Hmm... TCSS originate frm Japanese... They called it Brain Stroming... SG garment oso do it once a mth or so... They called it Parliment meeting... Telecast on TV summore... So whether to allow onot we got no say... Up 2 boss 2 decide...:D :p

So desu ka......TCSSSSSS taihen ei desu !!!!
Did anione realize tat the rep pts r all GONE....looks like BOSS make some changes again.......

Microsoft
17-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Did anione realize tat the rep pts r all GONE....looks like BOSS make some changes again.......

Rep pts still there... It's the rupt power tats gone... :D

Ah Sam kao rit boh eng tweak here tweak there... Kekeke :p

bestbest
17-10-2005, 01:01 PM
I can trust that Machoman, our the poll starter, is one who advocates objectivity and moderation even when comes to tcss. I therefore decide to cast an aye even if I have to lose both my reputation points and power.

machoman
17-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Just as I have predicted, no matter how many people vote Allowed, the poll result will show more "people" vote not allowed overnite.

Will those who vote not allowed please stand up?

Hmmm.... I am extremely puzzled by the results in the morning cos when I logged off at 12 midnight last night, the votes for "allowed" was 123 versus 96 for "not allowed"!:confused:

*Scratch Head* Really wondering how the results changed so drastically overnight!!!:eek:

Another thing that puzzles me is that the ppl who voted "not allowed" do not post their comments on why they think TCSS should not be allowed in SBF?

A strange case of the "The SILENT MAJORITY"?

DNAT
17-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Dear machoman, I voted liao ... hehe :p

waypastprime
17-10-2005, 03:37 PM

Haha. I smell a conspiracy. :p

Anyway, I did my part liao.

naemlo
17-10-2005, 03:49 PM

Anyway, I did my part liao.

How u smell??

I did my part too....

imom
17-10-2005, 03:55 PM
...tcss should be allowed but in moderation....

Yes, banter on sex/WL/chicks-related stuff should be allowed. They make for more fun reading. Otherwise, it'll just be facts, ratings all the way. There can, however be specific threads for just facts and figures (eg. the GL150 FR thread).

What might get to some people are large chunks of non-sex related topics (eg. pages and pages of posts by a select few to arrange to meet for kopi) in threads where FRs, info and comments on certain venues, WLs, etc are expected. Instead, one has to sift through tons of non-related chit chat just to find maybe a phone number or a pitiful few FRs.

I have probably trodden on a few toes saying the above. Ha. Anyway, I think I have also been guilty of non-related tcss at some point. Anyway, are the results of this poll going to have any bearing on the rules of the forum?

I haven't voted, since I do not know whether the definition of tcss is with regard to off-topic chit chat or if it includes sex-related banter, even if it doesn't directly link to the thread's topic...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Another thing that puzzles me is that the ppl who voted "not allowed" do not post their comments on why they think TCSS should not be allowed in SBF?

perhaps those who vote not allowed didnt knw how to name the disadvantages of tcss beside waste of bandwidth

justinng
17-10-2005, 05:11 PM

Actually it's pretty obvious isn't it? keke :D

machoman
17-10-2005, 05:23 PM

Conspiracy? Huh? You mean there are conspirators in SBF?

Walau, your nose so sensitive that you can smell the BAD ODOUR ah?

DNAT
17-10-2005, 05:30 PM

you imply that SAM tampered the poll results ??? :eek:

machoman
17-10-2005, 05:46 PM
You say leh??

then overnite, suddenly so many bros cannot sleep and decided to wake up and vote not allowed. :rolleyes:

so who are the people who voted not allowed?

Aiyah, simple answer la! Those ppl who voted "not allowed" are sleeping now cos last night did not sleep due to voting at this poll.:D

cuntarow
17-10-2005, 06:03 PM
well i feel that tcss sld be allowed in some ways but not a delibrate thread on it

ChuiTaLan
17-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Hmmm.... I am extremely puzzled by the results in the morning cos when I logged off at 12 midnight last night, the votes for "allowed" was 123 versus 96 for "not allowed"!

*Scratch Head* Really wondering how the results changed so drastically overnight!!!:

Well...mayb the almighty sam has his 'Bots' to vote Not Allowed???
afterall, if the poll shows TCSS is allowed win, then Boss will have to slap himself...n sooner or later, server might crash due to overload of TCSS here...
Its such a pity that the vote has been 'tampered' in some way...
of cos, unless those that vote against TCSS stand out n let us know....
:)

justinng
17-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Those ppl who voted "not allowed" are sleeping now cos last night did not sleep due to voting at this poll.:D

This is really laughing my head off mann! :D I couldn't agree more with what you've said.

David_Ginola
17-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Aiyah, simple answer la! Those ppl who voted "not allowed" are sleeping now cos last night did not sleep due to voting at this poll.:D

Wahhahaha.....that was a gd one. All tired liao mah. Think all bros who voted yes know the reason liao. But machoman, sillypore also the same mah. If someone mutter wrong things will be lock up liao....This clearly shows that, since early ancient china days, if u got power and wealth, u can call for wind and rain whenever u like.

Anyway, TCSS is nth but a bond with the ppl here.

Cheers

Sorin^^
18-10-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi Bros, nvr knew tat this poll so hot now. Yup voted for tcss. Seemed that many more brudders wanted to opt tcss out. So it will be quite lonely and quiet here. Bros can only pm one another nia.

haha :D

Cheerz

David_Ginola
18-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Hi Bros, nvr knew tat this poll so hot now. Yup voted for tcss. Seemed that many more brudders wanted to opt tcss out. So it will be quite lonely and quiet here. Bros can only pm one another nia.

haha :D

Cheerz

Hi bro, now should i pm u? Cos i got some TCSS things leh? Can bo?

Cheers

waypastprime
18-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Conspiracy? Huh? You mean there are conspirators in SBF?

you imply that SAM tampered the poll results ??? :eek:

I did not imply. U simply said so (I know u want to sabo me).

Anyway, it's best to leave things unsaid. Coz I dont know the truth too. :D

machoman
18-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Anyway, it's best to leave things unsaid. Coz I dont know the truth too. :D

Looks like the mystery of the "phantom voters" will not be solved until they speak up & identify themselves.

Until they do so, I remain completely baffled by the result of the poll so far.:confused:

newyorker88
18-10-2005, 10:10 AM
No suan lah... you know me from the 1st day, always like to pull ppl's leg... you know the old saying... no joke, no fun; no fuck, no son!!!

Hehehehe, TCSS i funny. Sometimes, I get to laugh abit for a stressful day

waypastprime
18-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Looks like the mystery of the "phantom voters" will not be solved until they speak up & identify themselves.

Until they do so, I remain completely baffled by the result of the poll so far.

Anyway the polling results do not matter to me.

I will continue to tcss as and when required.

Talk
Consult
Suan

:p :D

Big Sexy
18-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Bro.. why not redo a "open poll" where votes are visible. that way we will know who the voters are and whether it is indeed a fair poll... the finger pointing should stop.:)

Until they do so, I remain completely baffled by the result of the poll so far.:confused:

machoman
18-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Bro.. why not redo a "open poll" where votes are visible. that way we will know who the voters are and whether it is indeed a fair poll... the finger pointing should stop.:)

Big bro Big Sexy, may I suggest that you or someone else start an "open poll" after this poll ends on 19/10/05.

I am totally exhausted by being the thread starter for this poll.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 11:22 AM
there isnt a need to get so uptight abt this poll result,like most bros have said in the beginning,the poll results hv absolute no bearings or effect on the approval or dispproval of tcss.tcss is like drinking coffee,it has become part & parcel of human life.all opinions are strictly objective,no one is right,no one is wrong.just tcss in moderation should still be acceptable.;)

Big Sexy
18-10-2005, 11:25 AM
bro.. if u ask me... honestly i will say.. there is no need to do that..
whatever the result...the situation will not change....

a) Big Sam has already make his stand clear.. TCSS is allowed here, except that we risk being zap.. he is not going to change his mind on that anytime soon..

b) and for us who enjoy tcss..we will continue to do moderate TCSS whatever the result... :D

my previous reply was more to those " invisible phantom voters".. which i really dont think is the doing of sam.. :)

Big bro Big Sexy, may I suggest that you start an "open Poll" after this poll ends on 19/10/05.

Play Safe
18-10-2005, 11:50 AM
me also think dont need, just tcss at our own risk :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 12:19 PM
whatever the result...the situation will not change....

a) Big Sam has already make his stand clear.. TCSS is allowed here, except that we risk being zap.. he is not going to change his mind on that anytime soon..

b) and for us who enjoy tcss..we will continue to do moderate TCSS whatever the result... :D

i agree with ur pts bro.no 2nd poll required.end result wont change boss's mind so lets just continue wat we r doing can liao.;)

Cyberspace Nerd
18-10-2005, 01:56 PM

the percentage of voters for "not allowed" will always be ahead of "allowed", as predicted in this particular poll.

acer3939
18-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I vote liao, but the result is still not on our side leh:(

machoman
18-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks for your vote, acer.

I reiterate that the interim result of the poll was also a great surprise to me.

I am totally mystified that more ppl have voted "not allowed" but the comments were mostly made by those who are in favour of TCSS.

machoman
18-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Yes, banter on sex/WL/chicks-related stuff should be allowed. They make for more fun reading. Otherwise, it'll just be facts, ratings all the way. There can, however be specific threads for just facts and figures (eg. the GL150 FR thread).

I haven't voted, since I do not know whether the definition of tcss is with regard to off-topic chit chat or if it includes sex-related banter, even if it doesn't directly link to the thread's topic...

Thanks for your input, imom.

IMHO, the colourful Singlish phrase, "TCSS" should be widely defined, covering the gamut of off-topic general chit chat to sex-related banter, even if it does not relate to the thread's topic.

The purpose of such friendly banter is to foster closer fellowship among the members as jesting & joking helps to break the ice & release some tension & stress suffered in the working environment.

imom
18-10-2005, 04:03 PM
..."TCSS" should be widely defined, covering the gamut of off-topic general chit chat to sex-related banter, even if it does not relate to the thread's topic....

Whoa... in that case, I should abstain from voting since I kinda enjoy the sex-related banter (even if it's not related to the thread) but find the 'you owe me kopi, when to meet for kopi' type chit-chat somewhat boring and of no use to the 'general public'...

Aiyah, not that my one little vote matters anyway. Even the result would have no bearing on the almighty rules, much less my one little cyber vote... :p

T_Durai
18-10-2005, 04:16 PM
no tcss pls, hope boss will banned tcss forever.:cool:

machoman
18-10-2005, 05:45 PM
no tcss pls, hope boss will banned tcss forever.:cool:

*Clap*Clap*Clap*.. wah T Durai, I applaud you. Well done.:)

You are 1 of the very few voters who have openly spoken out in support of "not allowing" TCSS, the great majority of whom have chosen to remain silent!

Nonama123
18-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Do TCSS in moderation.

Nonama123
18-10-2005, 07:47 PM
huh? :confused: you r the latest moderator here? :eek:
You are the moderator.

BAAAN TCSS altogether! TCSSS is the best done in kopitiam. !

Nonama123
18-10-2005, 08:11 PM
:confused:
:confused:

machoman
18-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Since this poll will close at 8.06 pm. tomorrow night, 19/10/05, I will repost something written by sg boytoy ( with his permission obtained ) which was posted in another thread & addressed to Sam:

"You have a forum. A great sex-related community of like-minded bros and a minority of sisters as well. You even have the audacity to coin it S'pore's Premium Sex Hub and with such a magnanimous-sounding title, you get all flustered by instances of TCSS happening in assorted areas of the forum. Are you for real? You seriously believe a forum will not have any TCSS? This is Singapore, for heaven's sake! TCSS is a vital part of the Singaporean way of life. Are you not proud to be one? Don't give me that crap about your other forum where we can discuss all things under the sun and yada yada yada. That's not how things are done in Singapore. You can expect to see detractors who will refute the norm and do things their own way. They believe they are entitled to their own opinions, ways of doing things and they went for it. You have such a believe that a forum like yours will have its time and place in Singapore and you set one up, didn't you? Does the fact that the general authority-fearing consensus will frown upon and detest such a forum ever discouraged you? Didn't you go against the general wholesome goody-two-shoe ideal that is Singapore by having this forum/site? What an oxymoron..."

I rather thought that was a very well-written piece supporting TCSS in SBF.

Aristotle
18-10-2005, 10:26 PM
TCSS abit is fine, but would be better if it is in moderation.
No point having so much off topic in specific threads.

Aristotle
384-322bc

Tuanyu
18-10-2005, 10:43 PM
No point having so much off topic in specific threads.

Agreed with you.
A forum need some tcss to keep it going.
On the other hand, if tcss too much, especially off-topic tcss, then disruption to the thread occurred.

Cyberspace Nerd
19-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Since this poll will close at 8.06 pm. tomorrow night, 19/10/05, I will repost something written by sg boytoy ( with his permission obtained ) which was posted in another thread & addressed to Sam:

"You have a forum. A great sex-related community of like-minded bros and a minority of sisters as well. ..........

Yes. very well-written indeed.

sammyboyfor
19-10-2005, 04:29 AM
You are 1 of the very few voters who have openly spoken out in support of "not allowing" TCSS, the great majority of whom have chosen to remain silent!

How on earth can someone vote against TCSS then start talking cock in this thread when they've just voted AGAINST the practice.

As PCK would say... "Use your blain..." :D

Those who voted against TCSS are too busy penning field reports and editing photos.

Get a life people. If you want to talk cock, go meet at some coffee shop and gasbag to your heart's content. This forum is for the exchange of SEX related info... always has been... always will be.

Had I allowed idle gossip from day one, it would never have grown to the success that it is today.

The bottom line is simple... TCSS at your own risk. If you get caught, face the consequences like a man and don't go crying to mummy about your reputation points disappearing overnight.

naemlo
19-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Those who voted against TCSS are too busy penning field reports and editing photos.

Maybe they r just leech?? Leech in a forum is someone who download info but dun upload. Anyway clicking on the vote is earier than typing a sentense or 2.

Get a life people. If you want to talk cock, go meet at some coffee shop and gasbag to your heart's content. This forum is for the exchange of SEX related info... always has been... always will be.

Talk cock/sex in coffee shop the most 10 ppl know, but talk cock/sex here hundreds of ppl can c. :D

Had I allowed idle gossip from day one, it would never have grown to the success that it is today.

Idle gossip did happened from day 1 but less, Till now, this forum is still successful with all the cheongsters here. :p

reputation points disappearing overnight.

New rules?? Disappear overnight or zap some pts from u??? Pls advise....

sbfpolis
19-10-2005, 10:31 AM
TCSS is part of foreplay and buid-up in any situation like work, friendship,love life but should not be the main agenda. Like ice-breaker lah.

sammyboyfor
19-10-2005, 10:49 AM

Talk is cheap. All those who support TCSS would be singing a different tune if they had bills to pay at the end of the month.

Those who want to continue.... be my guest but face the consequences.

naemlo
19-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Talk is cheap. All those who support TCSS would be singing a different tune if they had bills to pay at the end of the month.

Boss, out of curious.... u r always complaining abt the bandwidth n the bill. Y not u state the price u paying for it, this will help the cheongsters realise how tough u been thru.... :)

sammyboyfor
19-10-2005, 10:58 AM
New rules?? Disappear overnight or zap some pts from u??? Pls advise....

You may think you're being amusing. I don't. I've zapped you six points.

I suggest you emigrate to some talk cock forum if you wish to continue your rubbish.

This forum is for sex related discussions.

sg_boytoy
19-10-2005, 10:58 AM

Those who want to continue.... be my guest but face the consequences.

Wah lao eh~ Towkay, are you talking about your monthly bills now? I thought your revenue from ads in this forum is derived from site traffic, i.e. forum participants? Or am I wrong?

If it's true, then talk in not cheap. It's income lah... :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
19-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Wah lao eh~ Towkay, are you talking about your monthly bills now? I thought your revenue from ads in this forum is derived from site traffic, i.e. forum participants? Or am I wrong?

If it's true, then talk in not cheap. It's income lah... :rolleyes:

The ad revenue doesn't even cover 30% of the overheads. If you don't know the facts, it would be best just to keep your trap shut.

sg_boytoy
19-10-2005, 11:05 AM
The ad revenue doesn't even cover 30% of the overheads. If you don't know the facts, it would be best just to keep your trap shut.

Towkay, I already said "I thought your revenue, blah blah blah... " simply because I don't know all the facts, 30% of overheads not income meh? I'm sure you don't want to divulge your profits in this forum right? :rolleyes: