PDA

View Full Version : bad vivian's back

badslavevivian
18-10-2005, 05:17 PM
previous thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43446)
first thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41072&page=1&pp=15)
pics and details ("http://www.geocities.com/badslavevivian/)

hey im back.. for i dunno 1 -2 weeks? need money. am confused as to what to do with my life.. whether i should continue being posted to malaysia or not.. am just lost. but it doesnt matter.. shall spare you the stories.

how i will work this time.
the past few times were full of miscommunication and appointments that didnt work out. i did raise enough cash though and had fun.. just that i felt that my time back wasnt fully utilised.

my details and pictures are here. i have limited internet access so PMs arent very good. so here goes

my stats are as such 31A-23-32

i stand at 1.67m and am 43kg

appearance wise, i am tanned tall and thin. yes i am skinny. at my low weighti have very small boobs.. so im sorry to all the tit lovers.. guess im outta your circle.

i am chinese mixed with shoulder length wavy hair and i have 3 tattoos.

so yeap my rates are 150 for an hour, 250 for two hours and i will negotiate stayover rates.. but im looking at something like 500-600? i dunno never stayed over before.

i use condoms all the time even for blowjobs .. it makes me feel more comfortable deep throating you that way. no raw, no anal, thats it.

for the more exciting people, i enjoy catering my dressing to what you like.

things i have done includes colour preferences, material fetish (lace? stockings?), or school girl look.

call or sms me STATING THE TIME and DAY thats convenient for YOU. i find it easier to meet up with a preset specified time.i am mostly free unless i have other engagements.. i am here to accomodate you. my rates are stated, i wont lower them but if youd like to tip, id be most happy ;)

viv functions best with a cold fizzy e33 drink and flavoured condoms. yummy.

if you're serious and would like to make an offer, you can reach me at 94213212
(mods, edit the number if this is not allowed. other wise my number can be found on my pics & details page)

i stay in central singapore and will try to make it at a convenient time/location for you.

badslavevivian
18-10-2005, 05:20 PM
anyway i did gain some weight.. hehe. boobs still small tho' boohoo.

Blurblurguy
18-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey baby welcome back, cheers

PetainKing2005
18-10-2005, 05:34 PM
viv, i am looking at doing 500 for an overnight.... e33 and flavoured CDs thrown in of course

you call

roymartin
18-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Viv, can do it at my home for overnite. willing to pay 600. Btw for how long.

Blurblurguy
18-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey guys, her contact no. is there, if u not into big boobs, Dun miss It

asdfghjkl
18-10-2005, 05:55 PM
bro.. why i clicked ur image but got linked to microsoft website? :confused:

benz
18-10-2005, 07:24 PM
i think she entered her url link was posted wrongly.

should be http://www.geocities.com/badslavevivian/

haha anyway her bandwidth has exceeded for the day, you might want to try accessing it later.

bro.. why i clicked ur image but got linked to microsoft website? :confused:

Optimus_Prime
19-10-2005, 12:14 PM
hey im back.. for i dunno 1 -2 weeks? need money. am confused as to what to do with my life.. whether i should continue being posted to malaysia or not.. am just lost. but it doesnt matter.. shall spare you the stories.

if you're serious and would like to make an offer, you can reach me at 94******
(mods, edit the number if this is not allowed. other wise my number can be found on my pics & details page)

Hey Viv,

Welcum back. :D How much weight you gained ?? :p

Aiyah... if your job in malaysia is as boring as wat u told me last time... I said SKIP it !! unless they paying u a truckload of RM !!

I think by posting ur number like this in the open!! U gonna get TONS of prank calls !!

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Frankiestine
19-10-2005, 12:18 PM
alamak gal why u post your number out...not only u kena prank calls but av now so hot in this forum...don't make yourself vulnerable to those dogs in the forum..better ask boss kill the thread asap or changed number and give out thru pm to only those with good rep...(moi including) just joking...

Prick
19-10-2005, 01:36 PM
can anyone tell me what's dom n sub stands for as indicated by her other thread....thanks.

Frankiestine
19-10-2005, 03:44 PM
can anyone tell me what's dom n sub stands for as indicated by her other thread....thanks.
alamak bro DOM n SUB means domination and submission lah..our gal can do role play type one...

something like "oh whip me baby whip me hard" so she be the dominant party or role reversal you dominate her and she submits to all your whims and fancies...

CNNcmg
19-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Wahahaha...

Viv, u steady......
Next time in KL, on your phone mah...
See if u got time we go for a drink then...

Optimus_Prime
19-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Wahahaha...

Viv, u steady......
Next time in KL, on your phone mah...
See if u got time we go for a drink then...

Wah bro... u wanna do rendevous with Viv in KL ah !! But her workplace is sooo... far from the city !! :p

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

badslavevivian
25-10-2005, 12:29 PM
: )

didnt realyl meet many people as i was busy with reports over the weekend. had to post my number as i couldnt access this site, and internet is down at home.. but anyway the phone is not registered and was switched off half the time.. but guess im more free from today on.
the card has no value so ill ahve to top it up late afternoon. i had great fun this time cuz i did kinkier stuff .. real uniform!! hehehe and also did it in public toilet.
tres marvellous.
for those who laft your numbers, ill call you! : ) thanks guys

hello kaninacoming, shall give you my malaysian number

badslavevivian
07-11-2005, 07:46 PM
hey sorry to those with unlisted numbers... i didnt pick them up because, well, of the uncertainty. will try to meet up with those i didnt respond to the last time. i do have a day job, though hte hours are fairly flexible (training over yay!) and hence am not available 24/7.
but to those who i met up with, : ) had fun and cant wait for more action!

badslavevivian
07-11-2005, 07:50 PM
for a nice tip, i happily accomodate your fetishes and love doing so. i do uniforms (i have my own jappy look) and would love to try others. i do stockings, exotic locations, role playing. im a 'switch' meaning i enjoy being both a submissive slave, and amateur dominatrix type ..
tell me what you want and we'll see how things go

SimonLaw
16-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I had arrange on a deal with vivian on 14/11/05. Requested her to dress office wear..hehe..Met her at city hall mrt stn at 12.30pm but she was late..so i waited till 1pm. She finally appeared b4 me and 1st look was like a decent kinda gal..she wore a coat, mini skirt,blouse n black stockins.. like a "OL"..haha..
We went for lunch and small chat at raffles city and she tried to turn me on with her legs strokin mine. she was sittin opp me then and ther are others dinners beside us..haha..we gave each other a naughty look once in a while. i quickly finnish my lunch and bring her to lav81.
In the rm we frenched like luvers n slowly stripped. I was naked and she was in her bra,panties, skirt n stockins.. She pushed me dwn to bed n teased me. we hug and frenched again for a while..i spanked her ass afew times..after that she drank her fave e33 n capped my dick givin me a long n hungry bj wif deep throat..the feelin was damn heavenly..
After sometime i stopped her and pinned her to bed. teased her body with my lips n tongue..stripped her skirt n bra n lick her cunt area wif her panties on..fingered her n saw tat she was wet already..nibble gently on the inner thighs near e cunt and she moaned softly..
wifout delay, i took off all she wore and push my hot n hard dick into her cunt slowly..pump her in a rythmn of slow n fast..she moaned and asked me fuck her harder..so i thrust deeper n faster.. we frenched n licked each other face, ears n neck as we fucked.. like real gf feelin..
after 10mins or so, we cummed..
after that we chat for awhile and hav shower in e bath tub..still touchin each other occasionally..hehe..dressed up and left e hotel 2gether.

Looks : 6/10 (Own Feelin) I find her lips n eyes pretty
Frenchin: 10/10 (Like GF)
BJ: 9/10 (deepthroat wif e33 drink)
FJ: 9/10 (GF Feelin wif some ass spankin) hehe
Damage: 150/shot + 30 tips (exclude caps,e33 drink n rm)
Other details can be found at her own post..
RTF: Of Coz

Overall its a satisfyin bonk for me with a very friendly n gd service FL.

p.s all sammyboy bros, this is my 1st post so pls dun zap me n 4give me if it is not well written. Thank u.

CNNcmg
17-11-2005, 02:59 AM
: )

hello kaninacoming, shall give you my malaysian number

Hmm... your fone been off the last few days ah??
Anyway lets go for drinks when u free loh

ozymandias
17-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Viv it was a pleasure meeting u the last time u were back :_)) hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me. hahaha u were a bad gal though subsequently missing a second meeting

She was supposed to be my slave for an evening of kinky fun. She had however earlier appointments so when we did meet it was already late. Location a popular bar in town. She was a sight for sore eyes..though as many have pointed out she could do with a little bit more flesh. Dressed in a black dress and black boots and black gothic style make up. Ohh yes ....I did cheerfully ask my slave on pain of punnishment to wear a specified colour underwear.

We went for a drink at the bar. Kinda crowded with the usual thursday nite crowd there. She had a white wine and I had my usual. I held her in my arms, her back to me smelt her sweet hair and chatted. She whispered into my year and told me abt her talents with E33..I laughed and asked her how much into being a Dom and Sub she was...She told me a bit more. and as she did she started evilly rubbing herself on my crotch. Darn was wearing boxers and a hard on does start to show. I told my slave that she was a bad bad girl and I told her to pass me her g string to me there and then to see whether she had been obedient. she turned ard looked straight into my eye and wriggled out of her g and passed it into my hand all in PUBLIC :-)). Hmmm she was a good girl correct colour..hahah so I held her close told her to finger herself..As she did I kissed her neck nibbled her years and whispered what my lips and cock wanted to do to her where her fingers were rubbbing herself. She told me she was getting wet....I told her I wanted to taste her juices..she removed her finger and placed it in my mouth and I sucked it..damm the gal tasted good. I asked her to dip her finger in the wine and to carry on pleasuring herself.....She did and let out a sligh moan at the sensation of the alcohol on her moist sex.....she rubber and pleasured herself like a slut in public with others ard..me holding her..and wondering wether anyone else knew what she and I were doing. Got harder and harder told her to put on a g again..she did..finnished our drinks and left..I will be dammed if some women who were near us did not give us a knwoing look :_))

We left to grab a cab. I however saw a dark alley..pulled her in..frenched her furiously and fingered her. I entered her violently, pulled her g aside arched my fingers to reach her g spot and thrust furiosly..She moaned held me tigther and spread her legs to get more of my fingers. I stopped after abt five mins to grab a cab and to head home.

We got to my place...she..stripped and then i tied her to a chair. With my belt I caned her and at the same time placed pegs on her nipples. She moaned and twisted like a bitch in heat. I sucked one nipples harder as with the other I pinched the other swollen peak..she moaned..I tasted her lips and she sought to pull herself free from the bonds tying her to the chair. I went down on her sucked her pussy and clit hard as she sat there tied two pegs on her swollen nipples. She twisted and turned but was restrainted and then she finally shuddered herself to a climax.

I untied her. and got my bad gal to give me a bJ..not to bad though would have preferred it to have been BB. When I was hard I entered her doggie pleasure myself..her hands bound. She was tight and wet and as I thrust harder and harder she moaned louder and louder...I was told later both in pain and in pleasure...as I have a pretty big dick...Not to sure if she came again but she was making enough noise to wake the dead. I came hard and violently.

We lay down tired at least for me..however I got hard..she rode me violently ..till finally I came with her below me in missionary.

Superbaby
04-01-2006, 04:31 PM
More FR on her. I am helping hornyspiderman to complete his job...hahaha..just joking