PDA

View Full Version : Should Sami deserve a bonk voucher??

SamiHyypia
04-11-2005, 01:32 PM
vote hor!!!!

if you dont want FR, vote no
want FR, vote yes

:D

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Bro SamiHyypia, you so fast ah? I was supposed to start the poll leh, ke ke ke :p

Anyway you can see my vote, * thumbs up *, steady :D

imom
04-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Voucher sponsored by who huh? Chief ZT ah?

Optimus_Prime
04-11-2005, 01:51 PM
:D My vote is CASTED !! U better deliver in the Villians game ar !! Or else I will hold the knife while Bro Zack castrates you..heehee...:p

Oh btw... give CINDY a good tongue-lashing on my behalf too..(PS...her clit is sensitve when well-lubricated). tell her it's from the gambler guy...hope she still remember who..heehee...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

SamiHyypia
04-11-2005, 02:04 PM
yea....bonk voucher is from chief ZT....if really sponsor deal go thru, then he is my abramovic liao...must wear his name on my jersey...hahah

imom
04-11-2005, 03:00 PM
....if really sponsor deal go thru, then he is my abramovic liao...

No no... ZT not your Abramovich... ZT will be your thai govt! :D

Zack Tan
04-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey guys,
please vote with your big head not the small one ok? Don't get entice by Bro. SamiH with his promise to write an tentalising fr. ? We need to set up some rules in the name of fair play ok...no votes buying/ no money or gifts politics. Bro. SBT will be the moderator ( But bloody hell, he already stabbed me in the back).:mad: Be fair. I'm sure you guys also want to see him lick my ass right?
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
04-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't get entice by Bro. SamiH with his promise to write an tentalising fr. Be fair. I'm sure you guys also want to see him lick my ass right?
Er.....er.... that is a sight I rather not see in case I kenna BLINDED by such a holy visage of SH licking ZT's ass...heehee :p

However, SH has bribed me to let me witness his tongue-lashing of Cindy's pink pussy.... so that swayed my vote...heehee :D

SamiHyypia
04-11-2005, 03:16 PM
muahahahaa.....then i better go buy some caps to cap my tongue first.....chief zt, you want hot ar or cold ar... :D

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 03:19 PM
...Bro. SBT will be the moderator ( But bloody hell, he already stabbed me in the back).:mad:

Because Bro SamiHyypia already started the poll first mah, so I voted with my small head lor, ha ha ha :D

machoman
04-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey guys,
please vote with your big head not the small one ok? Don't get entice by Bro. SamiH with his promise to write an tentalising fr. ?..... I'm sure you guys also want to see him lick my ass right?

No worries Chief. Most of the league bros revolt against you & show their disloyalty.

Me loyal to you cos of the time meditating together with you on Mt Cold Turkey.

Some more leh, me Man Utd fan & only liked Michael Owen but he left for Real Madrid & now, play for Newcastle.

Down with the Reds!!! Aston Villa will triumph!!!

You will have the pleasure of Sami AR you!!!

imom
04-11-2005, 03:44 PM
....me Man Utd fan & only liked Michael Owen....

Whoa! Me MU fan too.... but we are now experiencing what fools have been going through for years.... :p

SamiHyypia
04-11-2005, 03:47 PM
nabei bro macho....if i really ar chief zt's ass, i sure bondage you and french kiss you straight after i ass rim bro zt... :D

machoman
04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
nabei bro macho....if i really ar chief zt's ass, i sure bondage you and french kiss you straight after i ass rim bro zt... :D

No worries bro SH, me fast fast run road to Mt Cold Turkey to take cover!!! :D

CNNcmg
05-11-2005, 08:25 AM
I vote No..
cause it probably be a waste since he will have all the bonk he needs....

Zack Tan
05-11-2005, 03:53 PM
No worries Chief. Most of the league bros revolt against you & show their disloyalty.

Me loyal to you cos of the time meditating together with you on Mt Cold Turkey.

Some more leh, me Man Utd fan & only liked Michael Owen but he left for Real Madrid & now, play for Newcastle.

Down with the Reds!!! Aston Villa will triumph!!!

You will have the pleasure of Sami AR you!!!
Wah sia, that's what I call a true friend leh. Not like those that can be bribe one hor.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
05-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Wah sia, that's what I call a true friend leh. Not like those that can be bribe one hor.Hey Chief dun like dat say me leh...... since you will be in the same room as me to witness Bro SH bonking Cindy... I treat u popcorn lah... u want me to get SALTED or SWEET popcorn ?? :D

Can throw popcorn on them if they not performing to expectations... heehee... I expecting to see at last 5-6 position changes !! :p

Zack Tan
05-11-2005, 04:01 PM
muahahahaa.....then i better go buy some caps to cap my tongue first.....chief zt, you want hot ar or cold ar... :D
Phew, phew....you better pray that your legs don't go wobbly today and Liverpool don't lose. Just to let you know that I've not been shitting for a few days and I've every intention of wiping that smirk from your face!....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
05-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Hey Chief dun like dat say me leh...... since you will be in the same room as me to witness Bro SH bonking Cindy... I treat u popcorn lah... u want me to get SALTED or SWEET popcorn ?? :D

Can throw popcorn on them if they not performing to expectations... heehee... I expecting to see at last 5-6 position changes !! :p

Yeh hor, either way I don't lose. Free AR or pay-for-view show......ke,ke,ke.:
Cheers,

SamiHyypia
05-11-2005, 10:45 PM
score is 0-2 to liverpool... scorer gerrad and alonso....i want to express special thanks to refree steve bennet for opening the floodgates with the penalty.... NO NEED AR LIAO!!!!! PhEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:p

machoman
05-11-2005, 10:58 PM

Congrats, Bro SH.

I also heng ah... dun need to kena bondage & french kiss by you. Also, dun need to fast fast run road to Mt Cold Turkey to take cover!!! :D

Optimus_Prime
06-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Steamy FR on BHC's CINDY cumm-ing up !! heehee :p

machoman
06-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Steamy FR on BHC's CINDY cumm-ing up !! heehee :p

Bro SH, we want FR, we want FR, we want FR!!!

spotter542
07-11-2005, 02:59 AM
Hullo to all Lao Jiao League bros !!!

Sorry , I'm not a League member BUT can I vote also ?? :)
Wanted very much to see a STIMULATING FR which includes muff-diving !!! :D

Optimus_Prime
07-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Hullo to all Lao Jiao League bros !!!

Sorry , I'm not a League member BUT can I vote also ??
Wanted very much to see a STIMULATING FR which includes muff-diving !!! :D
Sure...this is an OPEN POLL... not limited to anyone. :D

spotter542
08-11-2005, 12:30 AM
Sure...this is an OPEN POLL... not limited to anyone. :D

Bro Optimus Prime ,
Thanks ! I've already voted in favour of him receiving the voucher !

Bro SamiHyypia ,
Care to pop 2 Fisherman's Friend ( green with white stripes flavour ) before you do your "paint job" ? :D
Do not let all the bros down !!!