PDA

View Full Version : $20.00 Fuck

piranahpg
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
In petain who is the best fuck for $20.00?????

Do share your views together with the house number and room number....

sexsexsex
09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Well. I thought Petain Road already die liao!

Is it still alive?

chivas.regal
26-11-2005, 05:37 PM
its still alive and kicking..well house 9 got a few 20 fuck but beware there are tranny there too..

v-factor
29-11-2005, 02:56 PM
well can try h18r16...the WL there not bad,at least for my taste...bj using warm water...

muzzie
30-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Personally, 1 of the most recommended low budget thrill!(H18R6)
Just did it with her today, at about 3pm. Was feeling rather horny today, therefore drove over to PT with the intention(not my first time with her) to shag her(H18R).

Arrived at about 1430, only to find, she's engaged! Toured around a little but didnt find anything interesting, so went back to h18 to hang around. This time, saw her standing there with a sultry smile when she saw me(am considered her regular).

As usual, tcss as i strip down to my b'day suit, as for her, she usually strip to her bra and THONGS(nice ass-can carry the thongs very sexily). Next, she washed my didi, which was turning into 'Incredible Hulk', only that my didi didnt turn green! Then came the moment i was waiting for, quickly lie on the bed to watch her taking off her bra then followed by her little piece of string on the bottom. Within seconds, she was over me, catbathing from my nipples all the way down to my throbbing rod, there she cap 'didi' and therafter, seeing it 'disappearing and appearing' again and again from her luscious mouth. Another plus point is that, for your 20bucks, she does hot water bj as well! As she is working on my rod, i was playing with her tits(c-cupper), quite a handful, 100% natural and not a sign that its sagging. All this went on for a good 10-15 mins.

Before we went on to the main course, she took off didi's cap and on came a new one(very hygenic WL). Went on to pump her missionary, while admiring her voluptous chest jiggling up and down as if, following my pumping rythmn. Sensing that i about to cum, i got her to turn around, then i slowly slide my rod in between her fleshy ass and within a couple of mins, i exploded into her.

Looks: 6/10(lau chio look, funking hair style)
Boobs: 6/10 B+ cup.
BBBJ: NA
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Cost: $20

merc
01-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Personally, 1 of the most recommended low budget thrill!(H18R6)
Just did it with her today, at about 3pm. Was feeling rather horny today, therefore drove over to PT with the intention(not my first time with her) to shag her(H18R).

Arrived at about 1430, only to find, she's engaged! Toured around a little but didnt find anything interesting, so went back to h18 to hang around. This time, saw her standing there with a sultry smile when she saw me(am considered her regular).

As usual, tcss as i strip down to my b'day suit, as for her, she usually strip to her bra and THONGS(nice ass-can carry the thongs very sexily). Next, she washed my didi, which was turning into 'Incredible Hulk', only that my didi didnt turn green! Then came the moment i was waiting for, quickly lie on the bed to watch her taking off her bra then followed by her little piece of string on the bottom. Within seconds, she was over me, catbathing from my nipples all the way down to my throbbing rod, there she cap 'didi' and therafter, seeing it 'disappearing and appearing' again and again from her luscious mouth. Another plus point is that, for your 20bucks, she does hot water bj as well! As she is working on my rod, i was playing with her tits(c-cupper), quite a handful, 100% natural and not a sign that its sagging. All this went on for a good 10-15 mins.

Before we went on to the main course, she took off didi's cap and on came a new one(very hygenic WL). Went on to pump her missionary, while admiring her voluptous chest jiggling up and down as if, following my pumping rythmn. Sensing that i about to cum, i got her to turn around, then i slowly slide my rod in between her fleshy ass and within a couple of mins, i exploded into her.

Looks: 6/10(lau chio look, funking hair style)
Boobs: 6/10 B+ cup.
BBBJ: NA
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Cost: $20

Should be rm 16 right? If Yes, She's a very hygenic WL.

kyo121
09-12-2005, 02:33 PM
hey where is tis place ? i am a newbie..care to share?

euphron
10-12-2005, 08:16 AM
yeah bros wheres this petain place? ima noob.

horny16
11-12-2005, 10:03 PM
yeah where is this place, i'm a noob.

Uzumaki Naruto
12-12-2005, 08:50 AM
For all who are lost on where pertain rd is... Farrer Park MRT, Leave by Exit G, turn left, there should be a temple on your left as you walk down. On the right there's a small intersection going in. 1st thing you see is a kopitiam, 2nd thing you see is condo under construction, and after tat u see a lot of lao ah pehs (u're there)

Boobster
13-12-2005, 08:54 PM
omg!! got such thing as $20 still ard ah...petain still living man...but then close early rite.. how old r the WL there ah??

shit man..normally i chiong CAT150.....wah..waste money

spotter542
15-12-2005, 02:27 AM
omg!! got such thing as $20 still ard ah...petain still living man...but then close early rite.. how old r the WL there ah??

Yes , the WLs do knock off early in Petain.
By 2030hrs - 2100hrs , it's almost a ghost town liao.
Most WLs there are in their 30s & 40s. Some are very chio also !
If you are a Cat150 cheongster , I'm afraid you may be greatly disappointed.
It's not the same scenerio as GL ( ie. shower & spacious room ).
Can't really expect much from $20 , $30 or $40 bonk right ??

P.S. I'm not looking down on bros who cheong Petain. It used to be my battlefield too.
Who knows ? Maybe one day I may walk down memory lane ............

CKee
15-12-2005, 10:31 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are what I term speed + cheapo FxxxS. At best, you expect a 15 - 20 min session (approx. $1 for every min). The lau char bohs provide them. Service below average, and from personal experiences, can't touch, can't suck and can't lick. Some will throw in a BJ though...

zenzenpeace
15-12-2005, 11:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are what I term speed + cheapo FxxxS. At best, you expect a 15 - 20 min session (approx. $1 for every min). The lau char bohs provide them. Service below average, and from personal experiences, can't touch, can't suck and can't lick. Some will throw in a BJ though...

I guess its good when you just wanna fxxx :D

Boobster
15-12-2005, 04:09 PM
wah..like that actually also ok lah...not bad for $20...they r also legal rite?

CKee
15-12-2005, 04:57 PM
wah..like that actually also ok lah...not bad for $20...they r also legal rite?

Boobster:

Of course, Petain's a legal whoring community. Often times, some will wriggle 2 fingers, indicating $20 for each sexxion.

Now that the nearby condo is up (TOP beri soon, I believe), will be sad if authorities close the area..

Boobster
21-12-2005, 01:40 PM
sian...like that no more cheap fuck for us liao...all have to go gl....actually sometimes when i think of it..i rather go changi n try the ah kuas then go gl look for those cat40...cat40 really damn sian

Apollo
25-12-2005, 01:15 PM
In petain who is the best fuck for $20.00?????

Do share your views together with the house number and room number....

All my experiences with $20 r disappointed, now seldom goes 20.

kuku07
01-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Well just came back from there and it was my first time... the place look remote and the place are quite run down... look like old time brothels... walk around the place and the woman there, 90% are my mum age... and the place is visit by those india workers and old uncles...

After walking around went for H9R1 and the charge... $15 only!!! But as ppl say cheap thing most likely will not be good.. yes... true... no BJ, no cat bath no anything.. go in just fuck... manage to fuck her for quite long haha... worse thing finish liao no place to bath!!!! Well for me don't think I be going unless there is some highly recommend WL... :D

JWNY
01-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Yes , the WLs do knock off early in Petain.
By 2030hrs - 2100hrs , it's almost a ghost town liao.
Most WLs there are in their 30s & 40s. Some are very chio also !
If you are a Cat150 cheongster , I'm afraid you may be greatly disappointed.
It's not the same scenerio as GL ( ie. shower & spacious room ).
Can't really expect much from $20 , $30 or $40 bonk right ??

P.S. I'm not looking down on bros who cheong Petain. It used to be my battlefield too.
Who knows ? Maybe one day I may walk down memory lane ............
Agree...CAT $150 should downgrade to CAT $80 or $40...

Sometimes at 1900...Petain very quiet already...but prestigious cousin of Desker lah this Petain....:D

As Spotter said...$20...what to expect?

JWNY

hornygoat
03-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Thanks Bros here for the info.

sammyy
06-01-2006, 02:50 PM
$20 is sing dollar?

sammyy
06-01-2006, 02:50 PM
$20 is sing $?

Pierre