PDA

View Full Version : sharing a lobang i found

LGT1877
09-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Guys, hv u tried being massage by 2 long-legged ladies in silky pantyhose? The feeling of panty & pantyhose running across your body (including there) is going to be Out Of This World. Satisfaction Assured!!! Call Lily 9045***1 or Linda 8156***9 to discuss your fetish, and make an appointment. (Swang Fei at S$250, Single at S$150....FJ depending on your delight, if U still can CUM after pantyhose massage treatment).

juz sharing guys no flaming. anyone wants their no juz pm me and will reply asap if i'm online :D

blur boy
09-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Guys, hv u tried being massage by 2 long-legged ladies in silky pantyhose? The feeling of panty & pantyhose running across your body (including there) is going to be Out Of This World. Satisfaction Assured!!! Call Lily 9045***1 or Linda 8156***9 to discuss your fetish, and make an appointment. (Swang Fei at S$250, Single at S$150....FJ depending on your delight, if U still can CUM after pantyhose massage treatment).

juz sharing guys no flaming. anyone wants their no juz pm me and will reply asap if i'm online :D

Bro, thanks for sharing the lobang.. but do you any stats of both ladies???

diqiushen
09-11-2005, 05:00 PM
bro can tell more about her??

jur9
09-11-2005, 05:08 PM
S$150....FJ depending on your delight, if U still can CUM after pantyhose massage treatment).

Bro, what do you mean by if we can still cum after the massage treatment?

bigmelons
09-11-2005, 05:16 PM
wahaha
bro u r good at findin new lobangs!
clap clap~

bluerave67
09-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Hi Brother have you tried them, if yes what is their Stas(Very Important!! Ht, Wt, Look, Boobs size ect) your FR was rather short and one brother do not understand what you mean by (If you can cum after the pantyhose massage) if you can add a bit more detail to your lobang and if its good brothers will know to ups you.:confused:

kingbaccarat
09-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Ya, I have tried Lily from Katong area before. Its just that she is abit matured at the age of 35 or 36yrs. She gave good panty hose massage and i tried her 2 times already. Good for bros who dont mind the look but appreciate the service that she is giving. she is also very wet and wild. Can have 2 shots too and price wise, she will take whatever you give as long as its not too cheap.

First time she ask for $150, but i bargain for $100. 2nd time i just gave her $80. she is kind and caring too.

All the best to you.

Aviator
09-11-2005, 07:07 PM
bro, are they Prc or what?
;)

Accord_JDM
10-11-2005, 08:59 AM
sound pretty interesting...

More Info Needed!!!

hcg_explorer
10-11-2005, 10:44 AM

Bro, your this lobang is from Yahoo Classified.... I also have the contact but yet to try. If you try, you should post FR and not just copy and paste the whole message...

SIN EAGLE
10-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi Bros LGT1877,
Can I have the nos please,this is something new to me.Must try.Pls e-mail me at [email protected]

LGT1877
10-11-2005, 02:12 PM
thanks bros 4 taking interests in this lobang i found. Just sharing out info for the good ppl here :D

have given some bros their contacts already hopefully some good FR will comes in. Am seriously lacking in the $$$ dept *OC, family stuff* so i have not tried them yet.

will continue looking for lobangs and post them here! all good things must share right? :D

Hunkyforever
10-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Go to yahoo under "classifieds" then "Health and Beauty" and then "Massage", you can find many postings there... including the above....

g-unit
10-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Name : Linda
Looks : 6.5/10
Massage: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
Service : 8/10
Damage: $100

Thanks to the bro threadstarter who hooked me up.

Smsed Linda and waited for her at my apartment.

Opened the door stood a late 30s gal in white shirt and white jeans.
She smiled and had a sweet look. So i went in, took off my clothes and laid down.

She went to bathroom and came out in her bra and stockings.

Wanted a good massage nevertheless as i was deadbeat.
She proceeded to give a back massage for a good 1/2 hr .
She then went to massage my inner thighs which aroused me.

She proceeded to BJ me and sucked me good.

I must say Good bjs comes with age. and she is quite good.

I cum and finished off.

She wanted to introduced her 'shuangfei' service and would be in touch.

Those interested, pls pm the threadstarter!

Thanks LGT!

Gerald Tan
10-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Name :
Thanks LGT!

Hi LGT and G-Unit.... can either one kindly pm me Linda number for her good massage, I will up your points and best regards. Thanks hor

-itr-
10-11-2005, 10:53 PM

bro,
just out of curious. is ur ride LGT? or it just nic?

cheers.

LGT1877
11-11-2005, 07:48 AM
bro,
just out of curious. is ur ride LGT? or it just nic?

cheers.

juz a nick bro cheers

sex crusader
03-02-2006, 02:10 PM
wow! Pantyhose massage, one of my life long fantasy... good lobang.Thanks bro.:cool:

michael_368
03-02-2006, 02:18 PM
juz a nick bro cheers
Hi Bro LGT,

Appreciate you can share the num with me.Thanks

[email protected]