PDA

View Full Version : I'm offering my services

Pages : [1] 2 3

sweety_gal_swee
14-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi, I'm a 25 year old gal, local chinese. Need urgent cash to settle my debts, therefore am offering my services. I stand at 158cm, weighing at 48kg. I am not obese, nt slim either, more like athletic built and tanned. My fees are at SGD120/shot/1hr excluding room. Please contact me if you'd like to try my services. I'll be available starting tomorrow morning. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Thanks for reading this thread!

chinchilla
16-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi Guys, I realise that as I am still under moderation, the replies that I have posted are all delayed. In order to save time, I have listed the dos and don't list here as well. Due to the delay, the actual start date is friday. I will be sending messages to some of the guys here shortly so please bear with me! Not a hoax definitely!

Can: French, finger, bbbj (but try not to please), CIM
Cannot: Anal, CIF

That's basically my list! I would appreciate those brothers who have received my MMS not to publish it anywhere on the net... Thank you...

TO ALL BROS
.. i had received private mail from "sweet" .. saying that she will start on THIS COMING FRIDAY. those interested pls email her at [email protected]

i am not OKT hor .. just doing a favour for "sweet" and all bros here that are interested .. thank you all ..

Optimus_Prime
18-11-2005, 04:22 PM
To All Bros... I just had a session with Swee this morning.

Think she did 3 sessions today... one w Bro bongster, me and another guy.
sorry ah bro cuteboy.. I cut your queue today... :p

Those who know me... wait for my FR... :D I feeling sleepy now after the hard bonking...heehee

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Optimus_Prime
18-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Swee... here's my FR. Like I told u... I say it like it is... so dun be offended by wat I say...okie...

Bros... pls note this FR is my own personal experience views and experience only... your experience with Swee may differ and dun expect everything to happen like what I wrote... it depends alot on chemistry too !!

OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

FL Targets Eliminated:
Xiao Juan(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36954&page=3), Sofi(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35573&page=4), Sky(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=986479#post986479), Xiao Ching(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38758&page=6&pp=15), Xiao Yu(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1133941#post1133941), Jasmine(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38227&page=10&pp=15), Shirley(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38562&page=8&pp=15), Eve(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39706&page=17&pp=15), Xiao Yeh(PRC FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41938&page=6&pp=15&highlight=Xiao+Yeh%23post1182875), Vivian(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43446&page=3)
Stella(Local FL) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1189543#post1189543)

Swee - Gal with the Sweet Kiss

SETTING UP THE KILL: Got her sms last night around mid-nite. After a flurry of sms-es (and some help from bro chincilla) managed to get a session with Swee. Was suppose to get 1st Blood on her... but Bro Bongster was faster... damn it... he got 1st bonk at 9am !! where got ppl bonk this early one... was tempted to tell her I see her at 7am but then... forgot about it

In the end, we met at a shopping centre near town b4 proceeding to a hotel nearby...

LOOKS: Ok first look of Swee was kinda disappointed... her looks are only average... quite plain face... short hair...abt 1.55-1.6 m tall and not fat not thin...

she was dressed like a typical orchard rd teen... quite fashionable... this gal knows how to dress...

As our session carried on... I grew more acustomed to Swee's looks, the more u see the more u will know her beauty... so in the end I will give her a 6- 6.5 but 1st look the most bros can expect is a5.5

TCSS: Her England quite powerful... so it was a nice change of pace to converse in English instead. We chat a bit in the cab... guess the taxi driver knew what we were up to... gave me that "knowing" look... *mind ur own business la uncle*

In the room, we got comfortable on the bed when Swee turned to look at me and cheekily said: "So OP what do you do once you get the girl in bed ?"

Was stunned for a while as did not what to reply... 6.5

KISSING/FRENCHING: Well the best reply to her can only be ACTION lor !! I drew close to her and my lips slowly touched hers... NO RESISTANCE.. so I leaned in to kiss her lips. Swee's lips were really soft and she was kissing me back with some vigour. She has to rank among some of the best kisser I've been with... very proactive .

Like two long lost lovers, we were kissing and frenching while Swee's hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt... (yes we were still fully clothed) In between some furious tongue-fu, I slipped her blouse down and unclasp her bra while Swee had almost stripped me upper body bared...

The feeling with Swee was more of like we just met and had a ONS than doing t with a FL... and the best thing was the kissing and frenching thru-out the session. I give her kissing/frenching skills a 8.5

BODY: As we continued with our passionate kissing, Swee was unbuckling my pants. Soon I was in nothing but my undies and even that was quickly removed by Swee's roaming hands... all this while she was giving my hardened cock a few shakes to get its attention.

Swee removed her clothes and stood before me completely naked save for er panties. Her body is about average. She's not those model type figure, can say she's about average body size with a slight tummy.

But her skin was quite smooth, my hands just glided along her body... and her pussy was shaven (but still have some stubbles) Overall, her bode rates only a6

BOOBS: Swee got a pair of "Xiao Long Bao" . Should be in the A/B Cup range but the nipples were not dark coloured... so thats a plus point. 6.5

CATBATH: Swee actually pushed me down and started to give me a catbath !! Although it was cannot be compared to HC level but it was still quite surprising... gave some licks on my nipples before moving further south...6.5

BBBJ: I waited in anticipatation while Swee slowly engulfed my cock in her warm mouth... I laid back on the bed and enjoyed the show of Swee slowly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Her suction was just right and her tongue gave a few twirls on my dickhead as well. Overall her BJ is above average but don't expect Jasmine/Xiaoxi kind of BJ... Swee's BJ rates a7

Pussy: Could not take her BBBJ anymore, got her to lie down while I slowly nippled on her nipples before moving my way south. Teased her inner thighs before starting to paint her with gusto. Spent quite a bit of time painting her and very soon her pussy was overflowing with her juices. My fingers... deep in exploration of her pussy was coated from top to bottom with her juices !!

The more I licked and fingered, the more she thrashed about... was quite scared her loud moans might alert those next door...7.5

FJ: Could not take it anymore, Swee's CFM face was beckoning my cock to enter her. Gave me a quick BJ to prepare my cock for entry. Guess Swee was too lubricated so her pussy was not as tight as when I started to fingered her.

Did missionary ... then cowgal... and finally back to missionary... We were rocking to and fro.... and frenching all the way !! I really felt as if I was fucking my gf as I saw my cock disappear again into her wet and warm pussy... After a very long while, I finally unloaded everything into her.

While still in her, we just fooled around with our tongues and lips as we both caught our breath... this is a mind-blowing FJ session... think only Eve and Michelle would rank higher in their FJ skills.8

GF Feel: This is where Swee EXCELS !!! She gave me great GF feel... I just felt as if I was doing it with a gal whom I was having a ONS...one of the best GF feel I got for a FL 8.5

Overall: Swee does not have a model type face or bode but her service and gf feel was tops for me... great foreplay (lots f kissing/frenching).... good BBBJ... and fantastic FJ !! And best of all SUPERB Gf feel !!

If u looking for looks and great body... she's not for u. If u looking for a gd kisser and above average service... she's the one!! RTF...I already ask her for a REMATCH liao !!7.5

wayfarer
08-12-2005, 09:08 PM
and that makes me 6. I manage to meet sweety at last this Wednesday after some setbacks, and after she is reassured that I am not up to no good ie I really do want to meet her. don't ask me how I reassure her as I don't quite know myself. Suffice that the lady see no threat in meeting me.

chaps, she is not being fussy or putting on airs by limiting the number of appointments she will take. we forgot why she step into this in the 1st place ie she got things to settle and instead of being a bother to her family, she decided to fix it by taking this last option. but she don't want to be addicted or stuck to this way of making easy money. if she were, she would have thrown open her hours and take on all comers. at $120 per appointment, she could easily take up 5-8 and make $600-960 per day. why else limit herself to just taking enough money to tide over the week and pay off her bills, fees etc?

and this might not be public knowledge but sweety is looking for a job and was very happy when they replied. I should know - I was there. I don't know if I will get hell from her for telling this but I just had to let you chaps know after reading your posts here.

for those chaps who wanted to see her pics, sad to say you won't ever and she won't even bother to chat you up. and if its some SYT or some GL 150 babe you are expecting, you will be let down. she look like the average gal next door, or rather some student in a NUS dorm.

as for my encounter, it's nothing much. we chatted more than doing the act, though in the end we did. and it was fantastic when it happened - at least to me. I was left wobbly legged due to her wonderful moves on me. There were moments though when we almost did not due to some idiocy on my part but after she calmed down and I was sort of forgiven, we continued (ps I am eating humble pie here, so don't bring it up again next we meet, ok?) and ended up with me seeing fireworks.

as she will be reading this, I shall stop here. event wise, she had left an impression on me with her uniqueness, character and oh yes, her tone.

so guys, be a sport and gentleman. she's not in this by choice or forever - fact is she have a deadline when she will stop all this, much to my sadness and loss. if she did ever look you up, like she did with me, good for you. if she did not, due to whatever reason - one being a sense of unease with the encounter (no really, she skipped a few cos of that), guess you will need to graciously accept her decision.

she's not a easy rider (there, I have said it again) and never will or was. she chose - even when I have met her, she told me what she preferred...luckily. so don't be too harsh - she really did not take up this by choice.

ps I believe I did not reveal too much, so please do not atomise me when we next meet after Xmas - and you know who I refer to :)

enough - most boring FR ain't it?

sweety_gal_swee
08-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Guys,

Thank you all who have been nice to me, and helped me. I am and will still be in the business hopefully till the end of the first quater, so please do give me your support. Currently I am undertaking a course which takes up to 3 nights a week, therefore am only available on certain days. I am still trying to reply to those brothers who have written to me. Those who are still interested, please do pm or email me at [email protected].

Also, I'd like to highlight that someone has been trying pose off as me. One of the brothers emailed me saying that he waited over an hour for me at a hotel but I do not know where that hotel is, and certainly did not make any appts due to my class schedule, therefore I have reasons to believe that either some okt is trying to make a cut off me or some imposters are posing off as me. Either way, I have yet to confirm with the 'victim' what actually happened. When I do, I will post again so that the rest of you will not fall into the same trap...

Thank you once again for the interest shown in me... Happy New Year!

Regards, :p

sweety_gal_swee
10-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Hello.... yes, it's me again. I got some information from the guy who got duped and he told me that he received a call from a lady, yes, a lady and one who, like me, speaks good english from a private number. I have to inform one and all that I do not own, operate or call from private numbers. All my numbers are known. I do not know if someone's pulling a fast one on him or on me, either way, please... if someone calls you from a number that's not mine and claims to be me, please do think twice...

PS: I am receiving overwhelming response and due to the little time I am able to put out, I have to inform all brothers that I am only available thrice (3 times) a week, for the rest of Jan. For those who are still in the Q, I promise that I will try and work something out cuz my course ends in Jan, and we can work something out together!

Thank you all once again! Cheerios~!:p

wayfarer
15-01-2006, 01:21 PM
only hear cao cao saying this the whole show.. kekeke.. btw i dun know how to sian char bor hor ~ :p

Gongjin ah Gongjin, did my alter-ego really said that :eek: ?! It must have slipped my mind. sianing char bo should be no prob for u since you already had Xiao-Qiao.

nihonjin
05-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Swee, as requested this is my FR.
================================================== ========
I managed to meet up with Swee yesterday, so here's a short FR to share with all bros.

Setting up the appt with Swee was a long-drawn affair, at times frustrating cos she replies to my e-mails like 2 weeks later lor. Imagine we had a few e-mail correspondences some more leh. Finally we settled on time & place for yesterday's sexxion.

However, after perservering with my efforts to make an appt, I was duly rewarded with a thoroughly enjoyable sexxion.

I am a sucker for good looks & boobs. I have to be honest that Swee does not fulfil these 2 areas as far as I am concerned. She is average looking as per how she had described herself, definitely wun turn heads if walk down Orchard Road. Boobs, erm at most A+, me no good at estimating. But boob-lovers like me will be disappointed.

But what followed was a purely heavenly time we had together. I thought I was making out with my lover, totally no rushing, made me very comfortable. We frenched like forever, no joke, the foreplay was simply superb. I even jokingly told her that I din wan the sex to begin cos I was enjoying the foreplay so much. Hehehe.... of cos there had to be a climax rite...

First, got her to ride me. Her moans were genuine & it made me even hornier. She came while riding me, which doesn't happen to me often. Then was my turn to shiok liao, & we changed to missionary & finished off in this position. I was left totally exhausted & sextisfied. :D

Here are my personal ratings, usual disclaimer applies hor

Looks - 5/10
Body - 5/10
BBBJ - 7/10 (it was good)
FJ - 8/10
Attitude&GFE - 9/10 (I was tempted to gv 10 but no such thing as perfect one lah. But her GFE was simply heavenly)

To summarise, I will say if u wanna bonk a chio babe then not for u. But if u wan a love-making sexxion instead of jus pure sex, then pl e-mail Swee now!
================================================== ========
The above is my personal take, I am not trying to advertise for Swee nor have any vested interest. I dun have Swee's authorisation to share her no. so hope all bros here will respect her privacy & e-mail her straight.

Erm, if like my little contribution u are most welcum to up my points. Hehehe :D

Optimus_Prime
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Setting up the appt with Swee was a long-drawn affair, at times frustrating ....a purely heavenly time we had together. I thought I was making out with my lover.....

To summarise, I will say if u wanna bonk a chio babe then not for u. But if u wan a love-making sexxion instead of jus pure sex, then pl e-mail Swee now!
Bro, Swee is not included in my TOP 10 Bonking List for nothing hor !!!

Glad u enjoyed her as welll... finally a 3rd FR !! :D

wayfarer
05-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Bro, Swee is not included in my TOP 10 Bonking List for nothing hor !!!

Glad u enjoyed her as welll... finally a 3rd FR !! :D

3rd only meh? what abt those unmentioned FRs? hmm wonder if I can RTF.....

GPLs
06-02-2006, 04:01 AM
Manage to aliase with sweety.

It was a long process as there were some obstacles when we tie up the timings. But we finally made it to meet up.

Headed to Lav 81 but rooms are filled and had to proceed to a new place called Elegance. Once we reached e hotel, headed straight to the room.

Tcss while she proceed to shower. Then soon after it was my turn. Out i came and dim the lights.

We spoke a bit more and i told her at anytime if i was becoming too aggressive pls inform me.

We started to teach each other a little bit of french and for a singaporean her usage of e language was commendable. I guess the chemistry was jus right btw us. We spoke french like lovers who were doing it for the last time of our lifes.

Finally it's time to pay the 2 humps a visit, however it was a pity cos if it was a hill i would be able to try out a stunt which involves a double nip rotation. But i make do with what i got and started doing twirls, little circles on her nips and slowing the nip was becoming an anthill of it's own.

Further south i ventured and i started the same twirls with her c*** and very slowly started pinching her with my lips and i did a simultaneous twirl and pinch at e same time and it went on for abt 10 mins. Soon she's so awake that she had to give back something.

She jus went straight for my bro and boy, i really did not expect her to cup the whole fella with her mouth. She did it so well and many thoughts floated through at that moment. Now i really understand why ppl say God is fair. Simple looks but very desirable in the inside.

Now it's time for the next move, lifted her up and have her seated on my lap and i gave her a couple of strokes and then slowly i gave her some deep thrusts. My bro has a weak heart and i told her from onstart, i really had to go slow with the whole process.

Then shifted to missionary, gave her a few thrusts again, some mid-drift ones and follow by some deep oggling ones. I was really digging as if a dam needed to be ready for tomorrow's opening ceremony. Her self produce lubrication, really makes the digging so much smooth that i can go on forever.

I dig n dig n dig n dig and finally i ask her whether she had had enough of digging and she said "Pls go on if you can". My my this statement was really tempting but my bro is almost getting a heart attack and i know he's coming to the end already. With not much choice, i end it with a few more deep thrusts and finally he spat.

For this whole experience, i can only say that whether a person is pretty or not is not important but the biggest take back is, you must "RESPECT" the person who provide for your needs. Yes! though it comes with a price but it is still your very own need that you are satisfying after all.

With these words, i hope you find the same pleasure that were showered upon me in this short span of time as i really felt a great GF with this gal.

Happy reading and pls be very patient while waiting. :D

P.S: Sweety, i hope you are ok with what i had written, it was special for me. Thanks! :)

sweety_gal_swee
06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi Nihonjin and GPLs,

Thank you for the great FRs. GPLs, I don't mind you writing FR before consulting me, no prob at all! :)

Hi OP, thank you for letting me stay on your top 10 list! :p

iceburn
07-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi Nihonjin and GPLs,

Thank you for the great FRs. GPLs, I don't mind you writing FR before consulting me, no prob at all! :)

Hi OP, thank you for letting me stay on your top 10 list! :p
How far are you away from your debts, Can I help?? Please pm me. Thanks

newby010
07-02-2006, 05:58 PM
bro iceburn,

either u really r a very kind soul to offer financial assistance, or very innovative in coming up with new phrases to replace the good old 'i wanna screw u, pls call me' :D

just kidding, LOL. just follow her instructions and email her direct la, bro.

cheers,
NB

iceburn
07-02-2006, 06:01 PM
bro iceburn,

either u really r a very kind soul to offer financial assistance, or very innovative in coming up with new phrases to replace the good old 'i wanna screw u, pls call me' :D

just kidding, LOL. just follow her instructions and email her direct la, bro.

cheers,
NB
hahaha too long to read all her thread. la so you got her email let me know please.. hehehe

newby010
07-02-2006, 06:05 PM
give u one tip - go to 1st page, 1st post, u'll find it straight from the horse's, or rather, chick's mouth :D

cheers,
NB

macrick
07-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Hi guys just sidetrack abit, this sweety really make ppl cannot tahan, testing their patience. I mean like based on one of the bros here mentioned. So far, only abt 6 guys here have a good time time with her, its like maybe 10-20 still Qing up. I mean its like "Wah Kao! what is she thinking??? She thinks shes Princess of Wales is it????" Ok, its like she said that shes not a full-time pro, just a FL so shes dont have so much time on hand.

Well, I can understand, but cancelling appts @ last time is unacceptable man!!! what the hell you take me for? A chimp @ Singapore Zoological Gardens? I mean like twice man and I dont find it amusing! Everytime I msg you , you will said things like "oh I dont wanna rush things with you or Im having my period" Ok, so when you not having your period that time, you should contact your potential clients. I mean you cant be 24/7 busy esp now if Im not wrong yr course have finish by now.

If you are not keen then I suggust you quit for good, stop making people wasting their time to read your "godly" thread. I seriously URGE the moderator to delete this thread for good. I mean its like when I came across this thread, I was thinking " KNN... this char bor really "hang up and sell" like shes some meat in the wet market." Anyway, I did not open your thread and read word by word , only the key incidents so dont tell me " Nobody ask you to read mah"

Coz, when I see this thread mounted up to 30pages on the forum TODAY, my anger also mounted up to 30 times. This nonsense should stop!!! Bros here have told you nicely not to behave in such a way and it seems that it has fallen on deaf ears. You really deserve this thrashing! This is no way to treat your potential clients! Intially I dont believe such things will continue cuz you'r fucking 25 years old should "get the msg" by then. Well, you have prove people here WRONG! After, 2 incidents from you, enough is enough. I URGE you to disappear from this forum for good, cuz people here are not yr toys, thank you very much. LASTLY, PLEASE PLEASE NEVER TO APPEAR ON THIS FORUM HERE FOR GOOD COZ YOU ARE WASTING THE BANDWIDTH!

SamiHyypia
08-02-2006, 11:36 AM
haiya...buey song then go for other chicks la...kpkb here wont do you any good right?? i hear bombers coming...."Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

laodi123456789
08-02-2006, 12:12 PM
She thinks shes Princess of Wales is it????" Ok, its like she said that shes not a full-time pro, just a FL so shes dont have so much time on hand.

Ok so me and 5 other bros pay you $100 then we fuck ur ass. ok hor? u already have a boyfriend but we fuck it.. no choice. ok hor?

you should contact your potential clients.

Ok you PM me wif your number then I pay you 100 dollars to fuck ur ass.. You really should be working harder why haven't you contacted everybody on SBF asking them to fuck ur ass. We are all your potential clients.

If you are not keen then I suggust you quit for good, stop making people wasting their time to read your "godly" thread.
Did she hold a gun to your head and force you to read? At least one good suggestion from your drivel, she should stop for good. But imagine every gal did that.. then your really would be all fucked up now since nothing to play wif anymore.

I seriously URGE the moderator to delete this thread for good.

The moderator dun even delete the TCSS threads. Good luck with your urging.. seriously can I fuck your ass for $100?

Anyway, I did not open your thread and read word by word , only the key incidents so dont tell me " Nobody ask you to read mah"

So how to tell the key incidents?

I am gonna tell you now "nobody asked you to read mah"

Coz, when I see this thread mounted up to 30pages on the forum TODAY, my anger also mounted up to 30 times. This nonsense should stop!!! Bros here have told you nicely not to behave in such a way and it seems that it has fallen on deaf ears. You really deserve this thrashing!

Thrashing is assault which is a felony. If she really gets thrashed You can be up for aiding/Abetting or inciting a felony. Good luck my fair bum boy. you need $100 to cover your legal fees?

LASTLY, PLEASE PLEASE NEVER TO APPEAR ON THIS FORUM HERE FOR GOOD COZ YOU ARE WASTING THE BANDWIDTH!

Looks whos shouting?

Grow up buddy. Its not the end of the world.

newby010
08-02-2006, 12:31 PM
cool down, bro macrick. sorry to read about yr bad experience but thats life here in SBF. everything at arms length and willing buyer/seller basis. without 1 party's consent / go-ahead, the deal is off or never on.

ok, swee might have flown aeroplane on u. but FLs too get aeroplane from bros. thats the circle of life in FL-ing.

i hate to point this out, could it also be due to yr lack of posts / FRs? FL these days are v street-wise, they'd screen bros before engaging and 1 of the ways to differentiate the safe from dubious characters is via reading our posts. even that is not a fail-safe method.

some are lucky to have nice bros here to do screening on their behalf.

so, chill out man. grab a beer or something. go HC if it works for u.

better luck next time.

cheers,
NB

youngeric
08-02-2006, 07:54 PM
ok, swee might have flown aeroplane on u. but FLs too get aeroplane from bros. thats the circle of life in FL-ing.

i hate to point this out, could it also be due to yr lack of posts / FRs? FL these days are v street-wise, they'd screen bros before engaging and 1 of the ways to differentiate the safe from dubious characters is via reading our posts. even that is not a fail-safe method.

Hi newby010!

I think you missed the point.

He got an appointment and she cancel later.
If its due to lack of posts or FR, she shouldn't have set up the appointment in the first place.

Further, unless he flew her aeroplane in the past, why should he fly her aeroplane now?

macrick
08-02-2006, 09:39 PM
LoL, some people do not know the difference between the figure of speech and literally meaning. 100 dollars fuck my ass? I'II pay YOU 200 dollars and fuck yr ass, U gay shit no need to act till so Chivalrous please thank you.

Btw, pls dont use the number of posts this kind of thingy to oppresse people . Only people who are big headed with shallow thinking do that. I do not buy into this type of stuff. I think you are old and should retire. Only people born in early part of 20th century will think in that kind of manner. God bless you if you do that in the working world and worse if you are doing business with that kind of old school thinking. Gd luck, you should retire pal, rest well.

Doing Business is promise to deliver upon agreement. This is a simple theory, till now she dont get it. Not interested to do business then dont hang up the signboard lah, simple as that. Anyway , Im interested in what have that woman given you? A shove up yr anus with a metal rod? Why are you defending a unreliable person like her? If shes your wife or girlfriend or your family member, I would understand. OMG! could it be really be the case? Haha!

What Im saying that you are not thinking with a straight mind. In this case I think you out of your mind, seriously. Please dont act like a Chivalrous hero, heres not some army camp, nor you are a encik. People like you really disgust me. You are not in my shoes so you dont know how people feeL, and based on you like to talk about inserting your penis in other guy's ass makes you look like someone with some sexual identity crisis. So not happy dont read post lah! old fuck! _|_ nah!

newby010
09-02-2006, 09:35 AM
yo bro youngeric,

yes, u r right but only in that i've digressed from the main topic (to talk about number of posts, etc). sorry! and it wasnt meant to be offensive towards macrick. sorry if he feels this way.

but i didnt miss the point, mine being- in FL engagements, cancellations and changes in timing etc etc are very common. i just wanted to, for lack of a better word, 'console' him and ask him to chill out. thats life.

yr case with cheryl is different, with u booking the room and no show from her, but on her part, she has come out to apologise to u. peace? :D

as for u, bro macrick, i'm sorry that u felt slighted by my reference to yr number of posts. if u bothered to note the tone of my post, it was meant to 'console' u like a pat on the back, not to reprimand. and yes, I for one, know how it feels to have my appointment cancelled, but i've chosen to deal / cope with it differently, thats all.

anyway, i shall not say anymore on this matter.

cheers,
NB

laodi123456789
09-02-2006, 09:42 AM
LoL, some people do not know the difference between the figure of speech and literally meaning. 100 dollars fuck my ass? I'II pay YOU 200 dollars and fuck yr ass, U gay shit no need to act till so Chivalrous please thank you.
Please, I was not the one who said that it was compulsory for Sweety Gal Swee to see you. Are you offended by assertion that you have to be fucked by me? Is it very insulting? Tell us - do you feel insulted?

Btw, pls dont use the number of posts this kind of thingy to oppresse people . Only people who are big headed with shallow thinking do that. I do not buy into this type of stuff. I think you are old and should retire. Only people born in early part of 20th century will think in that kind of manner. God bless you if you do that in the working world and worse if you are doing business with that kind of old school thinking. Gd luck, you should retire pal, rest well.

Why raise this number of postings issue? Bro newby010 was trying to cover your ass by saying that being new you could be forgiven for making a stupid blunder and you totally fucked him off. Way to go pal.

Doing Business is promise to deliver upon agreement. This is a simple theory, till now she dont get it. Not interested to do business then dont hang up the signboard lah, simple as that. Anyway , Im interested in what have that woman given you? A shove up yr anus with a metal rod? Why are you defending a unreliable person like her? If shes your wife or girlfriend or your family member, I would understand. OMG! could it be really be the case? Haha!

You forgot to mention that business is conducted between two willing parties. If one party is unwilling that could be a criminal offence if a "transaction" takes place.
Sweety_gal_swee may have given me a shove up the ass with a metal rod, she may be my wife or girlfriend. Had you bothered to read every post in this thread and not just "the key incidents" - you would know what the relationship between her and me is. So whats all this got to do with you? I think you should know when we insult people in SBF we do not bring family members into the matter.

What Im saying that you are not thinking with a straight mind. In this case I think you out of your mind, seriously. Please dont act like a Chivalrous hero, heres not some army camp, nor you are a encik. People like you really disgust me. You are not in my shoes so you dont know how people feeL, and based on you like to talk about inserting your penis in other guy's ass makes you look like someone with some sexual identity crisis. So not happy dont read post lah! old fuck! _|_ nah!

I could have a sexual identity crisis and I could be totally out of my mind, but are you going to apologise for your previous post in this thread? You do that then I will apologise for demanding that you be my gigolo. As bonus I let you zap me without retaliating after I apologise.

Sadly, unlike you,I can't just follow "the key incidents" and I must read every word of every post before I post in a thread. Why don't you do that? Do you have any respect for SBF and all those who do read every word before they post? Or are you just special and can ignore the rules and protocols here, and also the rules and protocols of civility... It may be so early 20th Century. But it still counts in here.

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Bro macrick,

Looking at your ANGER-RIDDEN 1st post ... I was thinking to myself.. this is one pissed off cheongster....

And then looking at your 2ND REPLY... I can tell two things:

1. U are a working adult.. from business world no doubt.. maybe dealing with suppliers or wat not everyday...

2. U are a mature adult.. with quite a good handle on your language.

And it makes me wonder.. why are u deriding another bro here by bringing his family (impling his family member is a WL) into the picture, or dis-criminating by age.

It was ungentlemen of Bro Laodi for using the "Fuck Ass" comments... but he was actually indicating that just because a person does FL.. it does not mean she has to open her legs for everyone... Just the same as you felt injusticed over his comments (take out the whole gay issue... I oso dun like any foreign object near my ass... It's for things coming out..not In !!... Brrr...)

And for some reasons FL cannot be compared to Business World as it's a sideline for them..never a full-time job. It's just a means to earn $$ and they are not setting up a shop to sell everyday..... They will do it as when they like... thus the term Free-Lancer.. they do it when they free...

As much as paying customers like ourself hate it... it really depends on their whims... if u are looking for more structured transactions... I would suggest... the Legal Geylang Houses.. FL Okts... and other discreet places... Those guys are the ones which u mentioned "Have Open Shop for Business" so u really have a means to complain about if they aeroplane or even give u bad service.

Kenna Aeroplane is part and parcel of engaging FLs... ding dong... change appts... cancel appts... all these happen... unless this is the 1st time u've engaged FLs before.... so take it easy bro....:D

Come we meet and drink kopi during the next TCSS... and let this matter rest ok ??

PS: My relationship with Sweety is purely that of a sexified ex-customer in case u wondering... As for Bro Laodi.. I consider him a brother.

Superbaby
09-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Bro OP,

I suppose u are very suitable to become a judge. Are u a judge in your full time job? Well, think u can also become a lwayer but judge is more suitable for u...:D

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 11:14 AM
I suppose u are very suitable to become a judge. Are u a judge in your full time job? Well, think u can also become a lwayer but judge is more suitable for u...:D
U've seen me... do i look like a JUDGE to u ??

I'm just a HORNY Guy like everyone else... but one with a lot more time to type long long replies lor...

Superbaby
09-02-2006, 11:22 AM
U've seen me... do i look like a JUDGE to u ??

I'm just a HORNY Guy like everyone else... but one with a lot more time to type long long replies lor...

Yup, your real face looks more like a Horny guy.... but sometimes we can't judge someone based on their look. However, u have the judge look on side seeing angle. Maybe, your real profession is a judge..we all don't know.
Sometimes, I also wondering why u got plenty of time to type...??:confused:
Perhaps, u r a big boss ..

iceburn
09-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Bro OP,

I think reasoning and weighting the level of this comment will be better for him la.
I agreed with OP. Thing are bound to happen sometime. Take it easy bro.

laodi123456789
09-02-2006, 11:32 AM
And it makes me wonder.. why are u deriding another bro here by bringing his family (impling his family member is a WL) into the picture, or dis-criminating by age.

It was ungentlemen of Bro Laodi for using the "Fuck Ass" comments... but he was actually indicating that just because a person does FL.. it does not mean she has to open her legs for everyone... Just the same as you felt injusticed over his comments (take out the whole gay issue... I oso dun like any foreign object near my ass... It's for things coming out..not In !!... Brrr...)

OK - I stand corrected for using Fuck Ass comments to samster Macrick! Apologies to him for using such comments and also to imply he has a boyfriend - which I am sure he does not. My intention was to share with him the feeling that you are forced to fuck whoever fuck wants. Its insulting and arrogant.

Macrick need not apologise to me for his remarks about whether Sweety gal swee is my family (Its not shameful, but very unfortunate for her and me as well if I couldn't stop this from happening) or not, or questioning my sexuality or whether I have had a metal rod up my ass. He can even deduct my points and I will not retaliate for I was very quick to reply

I think he needs to apologise for his attitude towards Swee Gal Swee.

Thanks for your input Bro O_P. I better send any cases to Judge Optimus Prime for resolution.

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 11:43 AM
OK - I stand corrected for using Fuck Ass comments to samster Macrick! Apologies to him for using such comments and also to imply he has a boyfriend ..
Thats why I consider u a BROTHER... cause u always ready to STAND UP to be counted when needed...

Well I have seen a REAL man today.. waiting to see if I will see another REAL man when the bro mac log in.:rolleyes:

acer3939
09-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Cool down bros, by the way have any i say again any one 'seen' the mei mei before? i too lazy to read through all the pages. if no one seen her before or no one try her before then it's time for me to post her 'fotos' here liao keke:D

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 12:05 PM
if no one seen her before or no one try her before then it's time for me to post her 'fotos' here liao kekeActually a lot have tried her... just not many FRs..... but I dun think I gave u permission to release those "fotos" of her and me in the throbs of passion lei (sorry had to push u out the window ledge again)... those "fotos" are for my coffee table Pictorial book to be going on sale this july !! :p

But u release a few teasers fotos... to increase the hype of my new pictorial book lah...heeeheee... :p

acer3939
09-02-2006, 12:17 PM
But u release a few teasers fotos... to increase the hype of my new pictorial book lah...heeeheee...Ok Ok just afew 'foto' on her with out you keke

acer3939
09-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Here go's keke
http://serv2.uploadengine.com/113940318123579.jpg
http://serv1.uploadengine.com/11394033241FC77.jpg

acer3939
09-02-2006, 12:21 PM
http://serv2.uploadengine.com/113940342879F68.jpg
http://serv1.uploadengine.com/1139403555F4DD4.jpg

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 12:28 PM
:mad: KNN !! Bro Acer... ask u to post fotos of Sweety... u go and post my Sister's Pics for waat !!!

So all Newbies...pls take note hor !!

Those fotos are not.. i repeat NOT of SWEETY hor....

later kena false adversting...

... they are pics of my sister....

waitamin... bro Acer...how u got pics of my sis ah !!!?? :rolleyes: Bro Acer !?!?! Show me ur 1/2" by 5" !!!

iceburn
09-02-2006, 12:31 PM
:mad: KNN !! Bro Acer... ask u to post fotos of Sweety... u go and post my Sister's Pics for waat !!!

So all Newbies...pls take note hor !!

Those fotos are not.. i repeat NOT of SWEETY hor....

later kena false adversting...

waitamin... bro Acer...how u got pics of my sis ah !!!?? :rolleyes: Bro Acer !?!?! Show me ur 1/2" by 5" !!!

Wow OP you got a good looking sister there..

acer3939
09-02-2006, 12:40 PM
:mad: KNN !! Bro Acer... ask u to post fotos of Sweety... u go and post my Sister's Pics

Keke paiseh paiseh too many fotos in my HD mixed up liao keke:D

Bobbyman
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Alamak!!!...Big siah...who's photo is this?.....hmmm....marvelous....Cheers..

laodi123456789
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Wow OP you got a good looking sister there..

Bro O_P Is she a transformer too?

iceburn
09-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Bro O_P Is she a transformer too?

Is her name bumber bee

Shiokday
09-02-2006, 01:03 PM
haiz...i read and read...eventually got lost somewhere...only thing i noted are those big melons by uncle Acer...:D

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
:mad: OEI !!

Bro Laodi, Bobbyman, shiokday, iceburn...hands and eyes off my sister hor...
This is OP's Sister and NOT Sweety... so Hands and Eyes Off....

Bro Acer... got my PM on meeting my "God-sister" tonite to discuss some brotherly love ?? ...heehee...:p

jazzjazz
09-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Acer, be prepared that your emails gona be FLOODED with ppl thinking you got such kang tao.. hahaha :D :D

Nice pix.. clap clap clap... definitely a gem.. if she is acer's lobang, the queue would be miles long liao loh.. hahaha

acer3939
09-02-2006, 01:26 PM
only thing i noted are those big melons by uncle Aceraiya i read & read & found the thread getting bery hot temper liao so post so 'fotos'to cool thing down loh keke, by the way got big boobs sure got Shiokday one keke
Bro Acer... got my PM on meeting my "God-sister" tonite to discuss some brotherly love ?? you got pm me meh:confused:
Acer, be prepared that your emails gona be FLOODED with ppl thinking you got such kang tao.. used to it liao keke:D

wayfarer
09-02-2006, 01:32 PM

ooooo nice ones, brudder - Happy replacement ah? keke...

acer3939
09-02-2006, 01:35 PM
ooooo nice ones, brudder - Happy replacement ah? keke...No Happy's replacement is her http://love.xaonline.com/upload/2006126/UF2006126151545.jpg
http://love.xaonline.com/upload/2006126/UF2006126151441.jpg

iceburn
09-02-2006, 01:40 PM
No Happy's replacement is her http://love.xaonline.com/upload/2006126/UF2006126151545.jpg

wow nice picture..

Frankiestine
09-02-2006, 01:40 PM
OMG!:eek: Look at the size of those nipples....

iceburn
09-02-2006, 01:41 PM
:mad: OEI !!

Bro OP Not eyeing your sister la I just say she look great. hahaha for that you can relax

Shiokday
09-02-2006, 01:42 PM
sorry bro...i could help myself...:D

me now transform to touch no evil see no evil...:o

Shiokday
09-02-2006, 01:44 PM
keke, by the way got big boobs sure got Shiokday one keke
everyone so hot...u no jio them drink GT...:D

got big boobs u no intro?

Castrol
09-02-2006, 01:45 PM
[http://serv1.uploadengine.com/1139403555F4DD4.jpg

holy smokey... confirm 34D! bro acer, i beg you please... please give me her contact... :D

Shiokday
09-02-2006, 01:46 PM
OMG! Look at the size of those nipples....
haha...uncle acer has woken the Death from Darkness...:D

Shiokday
09-02-2006, 01:48 PM
holy smokey... confirm 34D! bro acer, i beg you please... please give me her contact... :D
oh dear...all the boobs lovers in the hse liao...

oi...u nvr read Bro OP post...hands off...eyes off...:p

acer3939
09-02-2006, 01:53 PM
got big boobs u no intro?You got see me post any new thread on new big boobs FL? no right? so ? intro what? keke
confirm 34D! bro acer, i beg you please... please give me her contact... if got i sure 'kai seow' to you one lah:)

Pls dont ask me any more questions in this thread as i will stop here. paiseh paiseh to the thread starter for the TCSS:o i not the only one hoh keke

Shiokday
09-02-2006, 01:57 PM
You got see me post any new thread on new big boobs FL? no right? so ? intro what? keke
Pls dont ask me any more questions in this thread as i will stop here. paiseh paiseh to the thread starter for the TCSS:o i not the only one hoh keke
lidat i go see the pic u posted and pcc 1st...when u hve new big boobs pls remember me hor...10q 10q

ops...i better stop here too...

Castrol
09-02-2006, 02:00 PM
oh dear...all the boobs lovers in the hse liao...

oi...u nvr read Bro OP post...hands off...eyes off...:p

oh oh... but bro OP and me friend friend should be ok right? one for all (.)(.) and all (.)(.) for one... :p

Castrol
09-02-2006, 02:05 PM
if got i sure 'kai seow' to you one lah:)

ok (sob)... you promise hor bro... (sob)... for now i can only save the pic first... :D

Frankiestine
09-02-2006, 03:39 PM
haha...uncle acer has woken the Death from Darkness...:D
yes death has been knocking on my door lately....

Optimus_Prime
09-02-2006, 05:19 PM
oh oh... but bro OP and me friend friend should be ok right? one for all (.)(.) and all (.)(.) for one... :p
Mei Fu !!! :D

Yes.. U can try... but then u will have to MARRY my sis and give up all the other Big Boobs MMs .... Come my good bro-in-law... come we go meet Mummy Megatron... jus tell her u want BobbsieBee as ur Wife...

wayfarer
09-02-2006, 10:42 PM
No Happy's replacement is her http://love.xaonline.com/upload/2006126/UF2006126151545.jpg

weiii u sibeh wicked leh kekeke. how her massage and one finger talek? as good as happy or not? keke....

wayfarer
09-02-2006, 10:44 PM
OMG!:eek: Look at the size of those nipples....

slurrpsss.....yeah I can't wait to milk them too kekek. too bad can't anal-yse hor keke.

sweety_gal_swee
10-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Hi guys,

Do not wish to comment on earlier posts as I have learned from previous experience not to comment....

Just wanna highlight something. I have recently learnt that someone has been passing out my numbers, most likely without my consent. If anyone here who has my number and has passed them on out of good intention, I have no problems. However, please do get them to quote your name, or the name I know you by. This way I can verify. But if possible, please get them to email me direct cuz I do not want my mobile to be ringing while I'm working and it happened a few times today and it's realli realli not tat good a time...

Thank you all for your understanding!

youngeric
10-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Hi guys,

However, please do get them to quote your name, or the name I know you by. This way I can verify. But if possible, please get them to email me direct cuz I do not want my mobile to be ringing while I'm working and it happened a few times today and it's realli realli not tat good a time...

Thank you all for your understanding!

Hi Sweety!

Can you please contact me for our long belated appointment?
I have PM and E-mail you a few times already but to no response.
BTW I did not call your number although I did a long long time ago and you did not respond too.

m.hyer
10-02-2006, 12:35 PM
u got pm............

sweety_gal_swee
11-02-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi Youngeric and M.hyer,

Noted and will get back to you in due course...

Next, would like to highlight again, someone has been giving out my numbers! Without my permission and I'm sure this time that he did not ask for my consent first! :mad:

Usually if a brother here wants to pass out my number, I will tell them yes or no, or a better way to help me would be to give out my email rather than number so that I can do my filter easier... However, this guy, argh!!!!!!! I vaguely remember ever contacting a guy with this nick, problem is, don't remember ever meeting him, or telling him he can pass my number around!

Mr Cunn*****r, owner of email: cunn*****[email protected], if you are reading this thread, please stop passing my number around, be it as a favour to me or your friends! Your kind co-operation is much appreciated!

wayfarer
11-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi Youngeric and M.hyer,

Noted and will get back to you in due course...

hey sweety, how r u? I tried to contact u - sms or call - for a RTF. hope u can slot me in yr appt book along after youngeric and M.hyer. or would u rather I email u instead like before?

Castrol
11-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Mei Fu !!! :D

Yes.. U can try... but then u will have to MARRY my sis and give up all the other Big Boobs MMs .... Come my good bro-in-law... come we go meet Mummy Megatron... jus tell her u want BobbsieBee as ur Wife...

hahaha... Mummy Megatron sounds delicious... :D

Optimus_Prime
11-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Next, would like to highlight again, someone has been giving out my numbers! Without my permission and I'm sure this time that he did not ask for my consent first! :mad:

Mr Cunn*****r, owner of email: cunn*****[email protected], if you are reading this thread, please stop passing my number around, be it as a favour to me or your friends! Your kind co-operation is much appreciated!
Recently it has come to my knowledge that beside Sweety... someone else has been given access to a few FL nos and have been distrubuting it in IRC and yahoo as well.....

these ppl will sms such brainless rubbish like.. "I'm real horny now... can we fuck ?? How much ??" etc... dunno is it me or is every pimple-ridden teen on irc abit brainless or wat ??:mad:

For these ppl I only have one word for u... I am just this short... of playing tic-for-tac.. and pass the numbers of his "kakis" to Sherine ..... and after Sherine has had her fun.....and let the "kakis" screw the no. collectors upside down.....
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

laodi123456789
11-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Bro, Who is the feckless fool who spills FL numbers like prata sauce onto a P.A.P. top?

Optimus_Prime
11-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Bro, Who is the feckless fool who spills FL numbers like prata sauce onto a P.A.P. top?
Dunno who he is... just noe the no.s of those he spilled to...

sweety_gal_swee
12-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi to all... Many who have pm me, I have requested that you send me an email instead of a pm... and would like to urge all who have sent me a pm or going to send me a pm to send me an email instead... Thank you...

PS: Email addy is [email protected]. Please do state your nick in SBF too... Thanks... :)

sweety_gal_swee
12-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi to all... Many who have pm me, I have requested that you send me an email instead of a pm... and would like to urge all who have sent me a pm or going to send me a pm to send me an email instead... Thank you...

PS: Email addy is [email protected]. Please do state your nick in SBF too... Thanks... :)

thomas999
12-02-2006, 11:38 PM

Will a kind soul pls give me her contact?
Thanks!

pppp46
13-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Who is the girl in the photo? Is it Sweety?
If yes... slurp slurp.. :p

pppp46
13-02-2006, 12:10 AM

Optimus_Prime
13-02-2006, 06:35 AM
That's my Sister... not sweety... so see and drool can... but not in my earshot.. :D

pppp46
13-02-2006, 08:11 AM
That's my Sister... not sweety... so see and drool can... but not in my earshot..

:D Thats why I am TCSS here ma.

Still finding my next target :p

sweety_gal_swee
17-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Hi all dear brothers... Thank you all for those who have had my service, hope I didn't do too bad. For those who are willing to try, please do not pm me... as I prefer to check and revert through email. I have had some who pm and email me, but I can't seem to send through to their emails, and those whom I have not replied, would appreciate if you can send me the email again as I had some problems with it lately and some of the emails are gone... Thank you all so much! ;)

Email addy once more...: [email protected]

sweety_gal_swee
18-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi all dear brothers... Thank you all for those who have had my service, hope I didn't do too bad. For those who are willing to try, please do not pm me... as I prefer to check and revert through email. I have had some who pm and email me, but I can't seem to send through to their emails, and those whom I have not replied, would appreciate if you can send me the email again as I had some problems with it lately and some of the emails are gone... Thank you all so much!

sweety_gal_swee
18-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi all dear brothers... Thank you all for those who have had my service, hope I didn't do too bad. For those who are willing to try, please do not pm me... as I prefer to check and revert through email. I have had some who pm and email me, but I can't seem to send through to their emails, and those whom I have not replied, would appreciate if you can send me the email again as I had some problems with it lately and some of the emails are gone... Thank you all so much!

sweety_gal_swee
18-02-2006, 12:28 AM

newby010
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
After 3 weeks of planning and rescheduling, etc, finally it's D-Day to meet with this sweety gal, Swee..... met her yesterday evening....

I know she's probably sick of hearing it and have told me she's cool about it, but i have to say just one more time - SORRY,SWEE.. for being late, for directly causing yr next appointment to be rescheduled..

ok, now that i got this out of my system, onwards to the FR proper...

FIRST IMPRESSION

i didnt get to meet her in her orchard road teen gear. but i can imagine she could have easily been mistaken for a teen. yesterday she was in office attire, so she looked a believable mid-20s gal - with her cute black frame specs and office wear. she's got a baby face la. sweet smile. body as described by herself - not slim not fat, fairly broad shoulders and hips. slight tummy. but proportionate la. Boobs A+, bordering on B, with nice cute nips.

looks: 6/10 pleaasnt looking, nice smile and has a mischievous spark in her eyes...
body: 6/10 as described above. passable.

swee is a v friendly and chatty person, we hit it off quite well. due to my mad rush during the whole day, i had to rest for a while and 'unwind' a bit.. so we TCSS and watched TV for almost half an hour... she's a nice person to chat with, can talk about anything under the sun, etc...

finally we went for our bath... TCSS more in the shower... scrubbed each others back, etc...

after that, we cuddled under the covers, more TCSS... she really can challenge cheryl as TCSS queen leh. offered me a back rub/massage which i quickly accepted! haha...

then, she decided to take things into her own hands, literally. pounced on me, and gave me a cheeky look and said, 'just continue relaxing, and enjoy......'
straight away started to BBBJ.... good suction, with twirling tongue action (i like!).. can go quite deep too... good and thorough tongue play on the shaft, balls, perineum... very skillful and shiok...

BBBJ: 7.5/10

Pulled her up for some good frenching. she's obliging and good kisser. in fact, we were frenching throughout the entire session, esp during FJ.

Frenching: 8/10 passionate and good tongue-fu

On the way up, she gave me a good catbath too, focussing on my nips... v nice swirling tongue action and pressure just right... to me, she gives new meaning to the word catbath, coz her tongue really shiok - warm and smooth and moist and teasing the right spots....

Catbath: 8/10

More frenching... she's a cheeky girl, very playful too.. giggled, laughed, TCSS and teased throughout the session - foreplay and FJ even. Slowly tasted her neck, ear and boobs. then proceeded southwards to her tummy, hips, thighs... just as i was nearing the HQ for some frontal tongue assault, sweety swee said, 'whatever u r thinking of doing, NO NO...'

sigh, all units pull out, i repeat, pull out of HQ. mission tongue-lash aborted.

Pussy licking: Not allowed

so, started FJ. No problem with that as swee provided lots of natural juice. gushing out as i tested 'water'. started with missionary. same as foreplay, we continued to teased each other, french kissed and TCSS. Slipped a pillow under her head and she launched a double assault attack on me, more tongue-fu on my nipples while FJ: wah, shiok till i moaned non-stop. Not fair :D

no choice, retaliate in kind, wow, found something we both like, heh heh... while doing FJ, i bent over for assault on her twin peaks and that got sweety swee worked up a notch, moaned louder and louder.

after a while, actually wanted to change position, but finally decided to stick to missionary as thats the only way we could continue talking while facing each other, frenching, etc...:D

after a while more, went for final assault and expensed all my bullets... mission complete.

FJ: 7.5/10

Our TCSS session continued in bed, all the way to the showers and beyond. left hotel together, 1st time i almost used up the entire 2hours! walked to nearest train station where we finally parted. but not before she recommended a good BKT stall in eunos, HAHA. overall, a very friendly chatty girl who's good in bed. hmmmm, maybe i shall take her up on her open invite to lunch together one of these days... why not?

GF / Lover Feel: 7.5/10 the amount of TCSS we had, think more like fuck buddy feel, HAHA
Attitude: 8/10 No rush, very quickly makes one feels at ease with her
Damage: $120 + $60 for being late, for causing her next appointment to be rescheduled, for all the extra time spent...

RTF: YES

Cheers,
NB

newby010
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
double post, sorry.

Hanxinco88
02-03-2006, 05:45 PM
After 3 weeks of planning and rescheduling, etc, finally it's D-Day to meet with this sweety gal, Swee..... met her yesterday evening....

Cheers,
NB

Wah bro....u just bonk Joyce...so fast another bonk......nowadays weather too hot liao....must "tao liang" issit.....kekekeke.....

Cheers

Optimus_Prime
02-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Wah bro....u just bonk Joyce...so fast another bonk......nowadays weather too hot liao....must "tao liang" issit.....kekekeke.....
Dats why bro newby010 and Hanxinco88 belong to the NEW generation of cheongsters !! Energiser go go go !! :p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

newby010
02-03-2006, 06:30 PM

Cheers

bro HXC88,

no leh.. swee was last evening. today was joyce. hehe, make me paiseh :o

i've been out of action for quite some time plus my 'disappointment' with so many aeroplanes so far this year (CANDY is the biggest of all time, wonder she took part in Singapore Aerospace Show or not), so this week i treated myself to my hearts content :D

bro OP, must respect yr close friedship with some of these gals. swee speaks quite fondly of u.... hehe....

cheers,
NB

Merl
02-03-2006, 06:58 PM

I know she's probably sick of hearing it and have told me she's cool about it, but i have to say just one more time - SORRY,SWEE.. for being late, for directly causing yr next appointment to be rescheduled..

ok, now that i got this out of my system, onwards to the FR proper...

Cheers,
NBNice FR. Sorta miss my chance with her sometime back. Now stuck at MT COLD TURKEY :(

Like the song tat goes..."When will I see you....."...the word "again" missing coz havnt even meet her yet...hahaa ;)

Pokimon1
02-03-2006, 09:49 PM
PS: Email addy is [email protected]. Please do state your nick in SBF too... Thanks... :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Sweety,

Email you already... Hope to hear from you soon.:)

charles(32)
03-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Can anyone give me her number too?

By the way, anyone know of any JC, Poly or any other school girls offering such services too?

I sort of like school girls...
Thanks

youngeric
03-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi Sweety Gal Swee,

I notice you have started FL again.
However I still have not heard from you via e-mail, PM, phone, since you played me out close to 3 months from you.
You have also noted that I am still waiting to you.

Some may call me hardup and that you are doing this on purpose, but I choose to think otherwise. Please don't prove me wrong.

kelvin88
06-03-2006, 02:20 AM
Hi,

Can i have your stats and pic email me at [email protected].

Thanks

bonkudear
08-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Met up with sweety almost 2 months after my initial email to her.
She's as her nick suggests, is a sweet lady. A very good conversationalist and could talk abt lots of topics, ranging from skincare to roller blading.....
Although i was late due to last min work, she didn't rush me thru the session....
Here's the summary:
1. Looks - 6/10
2. Boobs - A+ cup (nice cute nipples though...)
3. Body - 6/10 (wide hips, best suited for doggie stance....)
4. BBBJ - 7/10 (Very hardworking with lots of tongue twirling at the head and shaft which I like....)
5. FJ - Did doggie and missionary. Prefer doggie as could see her fleshy butt vibrate with each thrust....kekeke.....)
6. Moans - Soft moans during missionary, leading to stereo but muffled by face in pillow during doggie....
Overall a very satisfied bonk....;)
Bros who wish to try her, do email her as she has already mentioned. Then keep your fingers crossed (like me) that she replies to you soon!!
Cheers!!

KJparty
08-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Hi, I'm a 25 year old gal, local chinese. Need urgent cash to settle my debts, therefore am offering my services. I stand at 158cm, weighing at 48kg. I am not obese, nt slim either, more like athletic built and tanned. My fees are at SGD120/shot/1hr excluding room. Please contact me if you'd like to try my services. I'll be available starting tomorrow morning. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Alamak! I was so LOST in LOS that I miss out all the Singapore Fun. Singapore is getting really naughty these days huh? Wao Lao Le! Wanna try too!

Q so long! Don't think can make it liao. Sweety has a busy schedule; so do I. :p

XHunter
25-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi SWeety,

very very sorry, I didn't see my mailbox until today . was away overseas on biz, so very sorry, i have sent u a email for booking again. Thanks

aniceguy
27-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi Sweet

Nice to hear from you. Too bad I can't meet you today. sorry for this.

big dick
28-03-2006, 03:44 PM
email u my contact.. hear so many thing about u... waiting for your reply now

aniceguy
03-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Hi sweet

check your mail please...

glstunner
03-04-2006, 01:33 AM
deleted.............

aniceguy
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Here is my short FR

Finally I got the chance to meet her. I offer to pick her at her working place and off we head for the hotel near by.
I was a bit shy; don’t know how to start but TCSS with her. It was her who started the action and I just follow. She is beautiful and sweet when I finally strip her naked. We started kissing, touching and rubbing. Her skim is so smooth. And her bbbj was great.

Sweety, if you are reading this,
Thanks for your hard work trying to make my little bro stand… to bad I fail you, maybe I am too tired. Will make up to you if we are going to meet again.

otur
05-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Thanks for your hard work trying to make my little bro stand… to bad I fail you, maybe I am too tired. Will make up to you if we are going to meet again.

aiyo bro, everyone hv his tired day. maybe u can make it up by paying extra $50 :p

want-sex
06-04-2006, 04:18 AM
hi can i hav yr contac so we can meet up tomr

asdfghjkl
06-04-2006, 04:41 AM
wow.. digg up again.. long time nv read this thread liao lor ~ :)

aniceguy
06-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Hi Bro Otur

I did give her a bit more for her hard work.

sluto
12-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Hi,

Mind if you send me you stats and pic..??
[email protected]

elva81
13-04-2006, 12:39 AM
hi....are u still avaliable??? pls mail me ur stats and [email protected]

peter1234
13-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi guys,

If anyone here who has my number and has passed them on out of good intention, I have no problems. However, please do get them to quote your name, or the name I know you by. This way I can verify.

hi bros who tried her, i pm some of you already but just in case, im in kinda sticky situation here. had some email with her and we arranged tonite 8pm but then she mia from last saturday. tink she too busy to check email but then now i dunno if to go down to book the hotel, we agreed i book at 7.30 then i sms her room number but how i sms if i dun have her number haha then i reply that she mia le. now i dunno if to go down later or not and if it's off i have something else on also then wun make wasted trip.
so hoping some kind bros with her number to pm me thanks alot!!
im not trying to be creative here.
thanks bros
Peter

Pokimon1
13-04-2006, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=peter1234]hi bros who tried her, i pm some of you already but just in case, im in kinda sticky situation here. had some email with her and we arranged tonite 8pm but then she mia from last saturday.

She's like that... If I were you I'll wait for her call or SMS.
Don't waste your money to book a room first.

Acidburn
13-04-2006, 03:21 PM
hmmmm :rolleyes: quite a creative and smart trick to get a FL number. Instead of using" Can PM me her number?".....lol! :D Newbie must really learn from you.

hi bros who tried her, i pm some of you already but just in case, im in kinda sticky situation here. had some email with her and we arranged tonite 8pm but then she mia from last saturday. tink she too busy to check email but then now i dunno if to go down to book the hotel, we agreed i book at 7.30 then i sms her room number but how i sms if i dun have her number haha then i reply that she mia le. now i dunno if to go down later or not and if it's off i have something else on also then wun make wasted trip.
im not trying to be creative here.
thanks bros
Peter

bonkudear
13-04-2006, 04:39 PM
hi bros who tried her, i pm some of you already,
we agreed i book at 7.30 then i sms her room number but how i sms if i dun have her number

hi,
received your pm and i smsed sweety just now....she replied and said you sent an email cancelling the appointment you made with her tonite.
maybe u should email her again to set up another appt. then ask her to leave her contact for you. hope this clears your worry for now.
cheers!

eeemen
13-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Sweeti dear, you have mail!!

peter1234
13-04-2006, 07:58 PM
thanks bro pokimon, bro bonkudear and bro newby for the replies.

heng i go down bencoolen din book sms my friend help me check for my pm then saw the msg about she tot i cancel le. i tink got misunderstanding coz the last email i got from her was last saturday saying once i get room sms her. then no more reply then i itchy horny mon go and email ask her if can monday nite no reply so i tot nvm wait patiently till thurs then last nite also email ask to confirm about tonite still no reply.

jus now took the chance go down and wait jus in case she really call me at 7.30 but then know about the pm then take cab come back and koonz lor. haizz i wun blame her or what, understand she v busy with work etc but if she had dropped me an email would have been better i guess.

bro acid> no la i say liao i not trying to be creative, u always so suspicious one, i can forward u her emails if u wan lol.

once again thanks to bros who responded and help me sms her. quite sad about it that anticipation whole weekend then lun till today then now like that. bros im sure u will know what i mean. what to do, email her again and hope she reply soon ba.

cheers and out
Sad Peter.. :(

youngeric
13-04-2006, 09:04 PM
hi,
received your pm and i smsed sweety just now....she replied and said you sent an email cancelling the appointment you made with her tonite.
maybe u should email her again to set up another appt. then ask her to leave her contact for you. hope this clears your worry for now.
cheers!

Hi bonkudear!

You are lucky. Called her, SMS her and email her so many times but no reply.
She even SMS me to say she is free when I reply, no news from her.

She contacted me 3 different times for appointment but disappeared. She played me out or flew my aeroplane once and never even bothered to make it up for me.

YE

devilac
13-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Managed to meet up with her just now. She's a very nice gal. Not in a rush at all, TCSS like old friends. Didn't know she had an appointment after me, think made her late. Oops...

peter1234
14-04-2006, 01:57 AM
are u serious or jus talking cock and trying to make urself feel good about it

devilac
14-04-2006, 09:42 AM
me? No point lying abt such things, bro.

wish12345
14-04-2006, 10:46 AM
hey all brothers here, i am not here flame anyone...

just think about it, there are so many FLs out there and is it necessary to keep chasing after this "busy" gal?

also, making comments and challenge brothers here over that gal seems doesn't worth it.

no matter how sweet this gal may be, if disappointment keeps coming, why bother to keep waiting....

you guys' curiosity are high thus fallen into it, while the gal do whatever she like, flying aeroplane, giving out lip service, disappear after sms, keep our brothers here hanging....

even if like the senior say, "xiao cheong noun" (sperm go to the brain), there are so many sweet FL with excellent skill.... our senior guys here can easily arrange for you if you ask...

I just wonder:confused: why......

just my cents of comment, not here to offend any body and cannot "swallow" for the brothers here......

muachee
14-04-2006, 03:12 PM
just like to balance the argument...

FLs do have other commitments besides their services, like holding a job or settle family stuff...many a times it is a matter of right place, right time to be able to meet up with them.

Some just have time for one or two slots a day, and you would not want to pay for services when the FL is slotting you in when she had just serviced 3 others before you and look shagged out (literally)

anyway like wish said plenty of other options out there...

peter1234
14-04-2006, 06:50 PM
even if like the senior say, "xiao cheong noun" (sperm go to the brain), there are so many sweet FL with excellent skill.... our senior guys here can easily arrange for you if you ask...

i din disagree, and i also agree with the next bro comment that some of them really busy so dun reply is fine but fly aeroplane isnt haiz

anyway are u sure our senior guys can easily arrange? u gimme some lobang lor kekeke

youngeric
14-04-2006, 08:37 PM
i din disagree, and i also agree with the next bro comment that some of them really busy so dun reply is fine but fly aeroplane isnt haiz

Hi Peter1234!

You are absolutely right.

No one wants any FL to work 24/7 but for some FL to be able to meet others when she refuse to meet the rest, not because she hates them but because she is 'forgetful' or 'busy' is pure rubbish. This is especially when she played those Samsters out.

YE

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2006, 10:23 PM
anyway are u sure our senior guys can easily arrange? u gimme some lobang lor kekeke

u doubt the senior bros's capability?hmm..interesting challenge:rolleyes:

sluto
14-04-2006, 10:26 PM
hey all brothers here, i am not here flame anyone...

just think about it, there are so many FLs out there and is it necessary to keep chasing after this "busy" gal?

also, making comments and challenge brothers here over that gal seems doesn't worth it.

no matter how sweet this gal may be, if disappointment keeps coming, why bother to keep waiting....

you guys' curiosity are high thus fallen into it, while the gal do whatever she like, flying aeroplane, giving out lip service, disappear after sms, keep our brothers here hanging....

I just wonder:confused: why......

just my cents of comment, not here to offend any body and cannot "swallow" for the brothers here......

Then why not senior bros here recommend other FL for us?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Then why not senior bros here recommend other FL for us?

maybe depends on the way u ask and they will see if they wish to share with u or not,a lot of things to consider de.

laodi123456789
15-04-2006, 08:21 AM
I think Senior Bros have made many recommendations already, but you won't find them in this thread. You can see them in all the other threads posted in FL dome.

wish12345
15-04-2006, 11:07 AM
ya lor, this forum got thousands of FR both from senior and junior.
I had recommendation from some here before which provides good services

NATO is one of the QC officer in this forum whom he helps our samster here if you have "problem"

As I said, I am not flaming any samster or FLs here, just feel sorry for the samster who got fly aeroplane and post a question of whether is it worth or not..and to those problem who kept waiting for months...but still no news

but some how some one had deducted my point:(

This fellow who deducted my point only got power 1, I don't understand why he did so, but he obviously had abused his "power" for some comments I made that meant to awake our brothers here...since he is not steady enough to own up and tell me the reason, is there any samster who acts as discipline master here to punish this type of samster who abuse their power?

When I started comment on the forum, I got deducted by some "secret" samter also who do not dare to own up....but after some senior read my post, they help me to regain back my points.....

Any senior who are steady and agree with my thoughts, please help to regain my points. just asking a favour to take back my lost points.:rolleyes:

cheers...

Note: please do not deduct my points if you don't agree...points are very difficult to gain you know! all seniors who are "powderfukl" here know the theory

laodi123456789
15-04-2006, 11:34 AM
but some how some one had deducted my point:(

Bro - The person who zapped you may have 1 or 2 points since you can onli zap at half power. understand your sentiments, but zapping is part and parcel of SBF and there is nothing you can do about it unless someone has been impersonating another samster or zapper insults your family.

Its best not to talk pts abt it unless its a really serious issue

peter1234
15-04-2006, 05:37 PM
u doubt the senior bros's capability?hmm..interesting challenge:rolleyes:

yo bro u reading too much le haha i mean as in they wun jus easily arrange for pple like us, or even me a full time cheongster. i know got many okts ard and im member of their groups but sometimes wan to find locals not that many also, now got like melanie, elve but other local FLs dunno where to get contacts unless some nice senior wanna share with me keke i myself got tracy's contact and tried but looking for others and so hard to find.

those that post here like candy and sweety are so hot and 'busy' so unless seniors willing to share contacts else hard to get local FLs also. but they also dun wan to give number collectors or f**kers who wan to disturb the gals for fun so in that sense it's not 'easy' to arrange also.

hmm sweety if u are reading this can pls sms me or call me? gave u number in email le.

cheers
Peter

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Local FLs in SG are busy... if cannot wait ... can always go HCs or GL... why complain??

When I am in SG and can get a Local FL... I consider myslef lucky... if not, then me and the bros hit the KTVs lorr... hehehe... anywayz... alwayz have fun one...

So I hope u all understand that when an FL plane u guys... err.. prepare contingency plan so u will not be disappointed... My one and only post on this issue as I dun wanna TCSS and clutter up SWeety's thread...

toscani
16-04-2006, 06:51 AM
hi i could like to try your service
kindly pm me your contact i am
chinese 44+ fatman or you sms me
at:96142594 if you are not scare of fatman

laodi123456789
17-04-2006, 09:22 AM
- Bro Toscani - never post your number out. Ask boss to remove your post.
- Bro Peter - Every senior samster who is now in had the same challenges as you. If they can do it, so can you.

bonkudear
17-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi bonkudear!
Called her, SMS her and email her so many times but no reply.
She even SMS me to say she is free when I reply, no news from her.
She contacted me 3 different times for appointment but disappeared. She played me out or flew my aeroplane once and never even bothered to make it up for me.
YE
bro YE,
i understand your frustrations. but still it's not wise to call, sms or email her too many times.
if i rem correctly, sweety did mention in one of her posts that she works in an office in the day. hence the inconvenience to answer her mobile. sms her or email her is the best option. but sweety only has access to her emails at nite. so exchanges via email is best used to set up the initial contact and date to meet up.
once the contact is made, sms for final confirmation. and if there's no reply from her, then it's obviously a no go.
anyway, patience is the key here as she's not into the FL thing every nite.
so good luck to you.
cheers!

peter1234
17-04-2006, 04:54 PM
bro laodi> thanks for the encouragemen. i notice u also in galsharing heehee

anyway sweetygal has msg me! so nice of her finally man, she said paiseh for the misunderstanding over the email and ask how she can make it up to me hmmm any suggestions? :D

Calvinkk
17-04-2006, 06:06 PM

reply me if you still in services

elvee123
17-04-2006, 06:43 PM
bro laodi> thanks for the encouragemen. i notice u also in galsharing heehee

anyway sweetygal has msg me! so nice of her finally man, she said paiseh for the misunderstanding over the email and ask how she can make it up to me hmmm any suggestions? :D

NIKE -- JUST DO IT:D

youngeric
17-04-2006, 07:55 PM
bro YE,
i understand your frustrations. but still it's not wise to call, sms or email her too many times.
if i rem correctly, sweety did mention in one of her posts that she works in an office in the day. hence the inconvenience to answer her mobile. sms her or email her is the best option. but sweety only has access to her emails at nite. so exchanges via email is best used to set up the initial contact and date to meet up.

Hi bonkudear!

I think maybe I was not clear in my initial post.
I never bombard her with emails, SMS or calls.
In fact for most FL, I see no point in contacting them weekly or monthly.
For most FL, I would contact them once or twice. If no response, I would forget about it in case its a prank.

For this FL, I certainly did not call her. I SMS her a few times IN TOTAL. I SMS her more AFTER those times she played me out. I emailed her even lesser than I SMS her.

Therefore, I was not harrassing or disturbing her.

So, I could not understand how or why she can serve others first before me.
Of course, I am not saying I should be first in queue, and I know she does not do this fulltime. But after she played me out etc etc, dont you think I should be one of those first few she contact first? That is not even the case here! Its not even the case that I am not free and she contact others.

In fact she last SMS me to say she is not working soon and will be free. I SMS her I think 3 times over 1 entire week in reply. Also no reply.

YE

CravenSg
18-04-2006, 08:12 AM
...So, I could not understand how or why she can serve others first before me. Of course, I am not saying I should be first in queue, and I know she does not do this fulltime. But after she played me out etc etc, dont you think I should be one of those first few she contact first? That is not even the case here...

Bro, some people may not like pressure, even if you may think there's none. It's always a question of perspective. I have met Swee twice and sometimes, she would feel too tired at the day and decide on her own, not to meet. Throw in the fact that she has her other normal HP line and she may not use the FL line actively, she may end up "flying the aeroplane", so to speak.

This happens often enough for locals, but hey, they are freelance. Unlike TGs or etc who bunk in the hotel room waiting for customers, locals can be very independent, and of course, unpredictable.

If you take it as more like buying TOTO, then maybe you will feel better. When get, happy like fuck. When you don't, no big deal, buy 4D also can.

Cheers.

PS> Swee did stop work for a very very short while, she got a job again soon after. As that's her real life, we should understand she may have other priorities.

laodi123456789
18-04-2006, 09:07 AM
So, I could not understand how or why she can serve others first before me.
Of course, I am not saying I should be first in queue, and I know she does not do this fulltime. But after she played me out etc etc, dont you think I should be one of those first few she contact first? That is not even the case here! Its not even the case that I am not free and she contact others.

In fact she last SMS me to say she is not working soon and will be free. I SMS her I think 3 times over 1 entire week in reply. Also no reply.

YE

Bro

I empathise wif you. Sweety gal has NOT played me out and I am looking forward to a session with her in the future - when the stars align - eventually. But I have been in the situation where I was going to meet someone and they pulled out at the last minute. Terrible feeling. Howver the gal did give me an explanation later and that made things much better. Hopefully sweety gal can make the effort to contact you and explain why she is avoiding you.

But there is a problem when you keep on posting about the fact that she has been playing your out can be intimidating for her - "If I meet this guy is he gonna abuse me?" and the natural reaction is to avoid such person who makes posts like this.

You have made your point - Sweety Gal fucked you over. Is there any point in continuing to post here - I think it will sabotage your effort to meet her. If you are still keen to meet her I think your best strategy is to go private, and just sms her once every few weeks and see if you get a response. But frankly speaking - there are many fish in the sea and you may be able to find better fish with less effort.

Hope you can settle your mind over this issue.

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Unless the FL is doing this full time, dun expect her to be at your beck and call.

Plus this is a local FL, which means she has a full-time job, her own social circle and this is just a side line. So inevidently, there will be instances of fly aeroplane.

Bro youngeric, I've noticed that all your posts recently follow a certain "trend" ... all I'm telling u is... that's not good... cause it makes u sound like... well I have said as much as I can to u as a bro.

KLKOOL
18-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Well said OP, Laodi, Craven... Youngeric... You have to accept this as reality of cheonging... if not.. then what's the point ?

youngeric
18-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Bro, some people may not like pressure, even if you may think there's none. It's always a question of perspective. I have met Swee twice and sometimes, she would feel too tired at the day and decide on her own, not to meet. Throw in the fact that she has her other normal HP line and she may not use the FL line actively, she may end up "flying the aeroplane", so to speak.

Hi CravenSg!

I think there's pressure if you keep calling the person, SMS or email to her constantly or regularly.

But if over a period of 6 months or more, I contacted her less than 20 times (excluding those times when she asked me something and I replied), do you think thats pressure? The last time I contacted her was March and I think it was less than 5 SMS. After that, I never contacted her.

YE

youngeric
18-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Bro
You have made your point - Sweety Gal fucked you over. Is there any point in continuing to post here - I think it will sabotage your effort to meet her. If you are still keen to meet her I think your best strategy is to go private, and just sms her once every few weeks and see if you get a response. But frankly speaking - there are many fish in the sea and you may be able to find better fish with less effort.

Hi laodi123456789!

I dont even SMS her once every few weeks. I think before her last SMS to me in March, I dont even SMS her once every few months. Not sure but I think not even once every few weeks.

YE

youngeric
18-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Unless the FL is doing this full time, dun expect her to be at your beck and call.

Plus this is a local FL, which means she has a full-time job, her own social circle and this is just a side line. So inevidently, there will be instances of fly aeroplane.

Bro youngeric, I've noticed that all your posts recently follow a certain "trend" ... all I'm telling u is... that's not good... cause it makes u sound like... well I have said as much as I can to u as a bro.

Hi Optimus_Prime!

Ive already said I never expect her to be at my beck and call.
In fact its the other way round, I am at her beck and call.
I dont even contact her regularly. If I do, its extremely infrequent.

As for flying aeroplane, Ive also mentioned before. The FL should make sure she really really wants to do FL before making the appointment. Again, no one is forcing her. She is not at my beck and call.

I see nothing wrong in her picking a date where she is free and not tired and then do FL on that date.
NOT pick a date when she have to study for her exams or tired after a long day or she have to attend friend's wedding etc.

Again, to do the latter is not difficult or impossible. Therefore to constantly fly people's aeroplane is not acceptable.
If she feels tired, dont waste her time and customer's time. Thats more than fair. if she have misgivings to do FL, then dont do. No one is forcing her. Thats also better than flying people's aeroplane.

As to the "trend" you are referring to, I feel that many here take things for granted. When the OKT or FL fucks up, they just notch it down to thats how things work or thats expected etc etc.

But why is that so? If everyone feels that, it will always remain the same.
FL will always fly our aeroplanes and dont give a damn because theres more than enough demand.
OKT will fix you up with exaggerated girls or post their own FR to sell their poor girls etc etc and dont give a damn because there will be another customer who is willing to pay.

In fact only FL and OKT will be happy if they keep on receiving good and not bad FR.

However, as the party who is wronged and who do speak up, we can create the awareness that such things are wrong. Eventually things will get better once these people know these things will not be tolerated or accepted like in the past.
By doing that, it can only benefit the customers not the FL or OKT.

I dont see anything wrong with that.

Its even worse to keep quiet and bottle up one's grievances even though its not one's fault.
if one do that, it will be like cheated twice.
First time by the OKT or FL, second time by yourself.

Anyway, I am not upset or angry with this FL.
I am just raising the issue of what she did.
If I am upset, my post will not have such language.

YE

laodi123456789
18-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Bro Youngeric

Well it seems that you have highlighted the issue that Sweety Gal Swee is a bit unreliable. Thank you for sharing that with us. If its a thing where she is often unreliable I am sure other bros will report in here now or in the future.

One thing is that if a gal is doing FL she dun need to hold to any service standard such as flying aeroplane since there is no law for or against flying aeroplanes. In this case it comes down to market forces. If she fly aeroplane then she will suffer loss of business since dissatisifed potential customers will share their views - just as you have. Some gers are sotong and others are considerate. Ahh life's rich tapestry.

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 05:40 PM
As to the "trend" you are referring to, I feel that many here take things for granted.

But why is that so? If everyone feels that, it will always remain the same.
FL will always fly our aeroplanes and dont give a damn because theres more than enough demand.

However, as the party who is wronged and who do speak up, we can create the awareness that such things are wrong. Eventually things will get better once these people know these things will not be tolerated or accepted like in the past.

*OP transform from the beign being to combine with Megatron to form EVIL OP*

Let me put it in simple english...

"U said it once... OK.

U said it twice.... Good reinforced.

U said it 3 times... Isn't 3 times a charm ??

But u said it 101th times (exaggeration but it feels that way)... u are beating a dead rat so much it's only skin and bones."

Bro... if u are so DEFENSIVE over every comment !! It makes you like a LAND MINE... nobody wanna come near u cause a hair could spark u off....

And pls dun go and state other examples from elsewhere.... say this and that... thing is you have SAID TOO MUCH !! This is FreeLancing and Calling of Working Ladies... it's not exactly legal and it's not god-damn ISOS 2001 certified either !!

Jus be the good cheongster that I remember from "Eve" time a few months ago... where u will just post Steamy FRs and make comments abt gals who are good and tell us simply to avoid those that are bad.

And if u think why I care or bother to write so much ?? Cus it really painz to see a samster dwindle down to just a SHOUT BOX... yelling at all the "Unfairness" of how this FL fly him aeroplane and that Okt cheat his timing... hmmm... remind me of a certain WP & SDP Chairman !!

SUCK IT UP Bro !!

kochie
28-04-2006, 02:05 AM
well said, bro OP! cheers to u & all fellow samters here!

Want to cheong than accept & follow the rules. no need to shout about this or that. anyway, this is a FL. she is not a call girl who comes when u have $$$. she has a life to live too. com'on, give her some breathing space.

sexist
28-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Well said Bro OP, Laodi, Craven, Kool & Kochie!

wan to cheong must accept lor...... if not, then dun cheong lor... so simple!:D

Bros out there! Tio bo?

Optimus_Prime
04-05-2006, 09:42 AM
ATTENTION !!

Sweety has misplaced her SIM card which is why she has not been returning any sms-es and calls for the past few days.

All contacts and names are now lost together with the SIM card.

She will be getting a new SIM card (but the same no.) this weekend. So those with her nos. , pls sms her this saturday or sunday with your sbf id and name so she knows who you are.

As for those trying to contact her but dun have her no. pls read her post below.

PS: I'm not her OKT, jus a friend helping her out. Those who know me, should know. Oso pls dun PM me for her no. thanx

BQFreak
04-05-2006, 12:11 PM
almost got a session with swee today but too bad our available timing clash... better luck next time for me... :(

johnchen123
04-05-2006, 01:31 PM
i am interested to try your service... pls provide more info... e-mail [email protected]

cheers

Singaporn
04-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Dear Bros,

Not sure if anyone else faced the same problem....I sent her a message today and it comes back as message undeliverable....perhaps her yahoo account is full too !!

Waiting for her to clear it...will keep on trying !!:(

peter1234
04-05-2006, 01:42 PM
hi bros,

i finally met up with her last thurs nite. went wrong hotel supp to be lavendar 81 went to elagance instead haha in the end she had to walk over =p

felt so bad about it, but at least i learnt something. i always tot 81 lavander is at the food court there leh haha

anyway i really enjoyed talking to her, witty, smart and easy going.
service was very good, no complains even though i took v long. only minus pt for me is i guess her look and body not my type. no offence but to each his own right?

those interested can email her and hope for replies though she said her laptop crashed thats why v long no come online hehe.

her stats

looks 6/10
boob 34A? (not for boobs lover)
service 9/10 relentless
attitude/gf feel 9/10 very friendly and accomodating

ps: abit plump i feel, or issit the clothes she wearing heh

cheers

spider73
04-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi CravenSg!

I think there's pressure if you keep calling the person, SMS or email to her constantly or regularly.

But if over a period of 6 months or more, I contacted her less than 20 times (excluding those times when she asked me something and I replied), do you think thats pressure? The last time I contacted her was March and I think it was less than 5 SMS. After that, I never contacted her.

YE

I believe there is always a reason behind abt this...maybe your contact and email address seems familar to her and she feel uncomfortable or unsafe to meet you up? Local FL will have very great pressure on worrying such incident will happen...so be understandable and let her earn her living in peace..;)

si3g
08-05-2006, 10:37 PM
hi bros,

i finally managed to have a session with her 2nite.

Really enjoyed talking to her, quite witty and easy going.
Service was good, but i took awhile..so the bro after me had to wait hehe paiseh paiseh....

overall, its a nice session had fun :D

stats
looks - 6/10
boob - 34a/32b
bbbj - 8 (needs more training but willing so + 1.5 points)
fj - 9 ( loud effect i like :cool: )
attitude - 9 (gf feel)
overall service - 9
rtf - Yes !!

aniceguy
10-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Is Sweety still using the old number?? Try to contact her again but no reply. Any Bros know what happen?

Tua Quay Lang
10-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Is Sweety still using the old number?? Try to contact her again but no reply. Any Bros know what happen?
Pls read posting #586.:p

kasomi
10-05-2006, 10:05 PM
can i have a nyte wif u? [email protected]

HardCock
11-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Hey Bro si3g...so you are the one that kept me waiting huh...nvm...I forgive u :) Anyway, never really thought of writing a FR but think I must give credit to the girl. It might be my 1st and only report.

Went to the room and waited. She was with Bro Si3g earlier on...Ding dong, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and was not too disappointed...I wasn't expecting a beauty anyway. Look-wise, she's average. Anyway, I was very nervous. It's my 1st time paying for sex...the feeling was really wierd...so different from ONS...shit...she saw it thru and asked me to relax...haha. Decided to start things slow...hugged and watched TV on bed...my heart was beating hard all the while...even she asked me if it's alrite...oops. When I sort of get myself to settle down, I decided to start the action with some kisses...cool...she's a pretty good kisser...really like to french a lot. Hmm, dunno if she's enjoy my kisses? Anyway, when I was sufficiently warmed up, she got my little bro standing up by giving my a really good BBBJ while I fingered her. Excellent...really enjoyed her mouth and tongue movement...too bad I asked her to stop shortly for I afraid that I might release too fast and spoilt the fun. She capped me and I began the action with Missionary. She was wet...not sure if it's si3g or me, kekeke. Entering her was easy but she kinda feel a little loose..mayb iy's si3g again for pounding too hard. Or was it I too small, haha. Changed a few positions but really had difficulty getting her on doggie. Think my dick too short man...couldn't enter her from behind...kekeke, so gave up after a few attempts. Went back to missionary...this time with her legs on my shoulders and I pound hard...it was deeper she said :) ... varied the pace and push the speed to limit to explode into her...with condom of cos...hope u cum too, sweet. My motto for sex is that the gal must feel the pleasure too, not necessarily climax...I wanna her to enjoy the session too.

She's a nice gal. Chatty and gf feel. I did feel bad for paying for sex but she lessen the guilt as the whole feeling is more like ONS, abeit a nervous one. So I hope she enjoyed the session as well as I did.

STATS:
looks - 6.5/10 (Dun expect fiona xie and u will be fine)
boob - A...palmful...not for big boobs lovers
bbbj - 8 (her strong point...very good...I recommend bros who can tahan go for it longer)
fj - 7 (loud effect? no leh...soft moans only...mayb bro si3g is better than me, kekeke...think it's my small little bro to blame for not feeling the tightness)
attitude - 9 (gf feel...absolutely...thought I was having ONS)
overall service - 9 (treat her well, guys)
rtf - Nope...why? I wish she dun have to FL soon.

Hey Sweet...Jia You...hope u clear ur debts soon...tomorrow will always be better...remember.

si3g
11-05-2006, 01:36 AM
hey hey
Bro Hardcock paiseh sia didnt know she got appointment with u
hehehe

hmm ONS...i very long nvr try liaoz lolx...
now i rather either pay..n dun waste time :D

kelvin88
25-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Anyone bro here can PM me her contact

Thanks

semen69
25-05-2006, 04:20 PM
sound good please email contact and stats to [email protected]
with pic will be good.

bananaman00
25-05-2006, 09:39 PM

I interested can have contact nos. my email is [email protected]

kelvin88
05-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Hi, i am still waiting for reply, or maybe she has made enough money for her debt? PM me the contact pls... Thanks

maninsg
05-06-2006, 05:12 PM
wao...such an old thread is still active ah...that means this sweet girl is still offering service?

wulala795
06-06-2006, 11:19 PM
hear from you soon, [email protected]

batman7666
07-06-2006, 09:22 AM
hey ... any bros out there tried this 'sweet' recently ? is she still active ?

mondo2000
07-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi have been waiting for her response for weeks, if not months. I dont know if she is still active.

Any bros out there tried her recently?

virtue
10-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Hi, I'm quite keen till i can see you pic, Pm me please @ [email protected]

jinrenhe
10-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Dun be an idiot... jus pm the threadstarter if u wan a contact,rather than posting ur silly msg in every FL thread.... :rolleyes:

andy62
11-06-2006, 11:00 PM
give me her contact too, email [email protected]

andy62
11-06-2006, 11:04 PM
email me too [email protected]

user name
16-06-2006, 11:44 PM
hey message me ur pic and contact plz
[email protected] (ED)
Thankz

wahcow
19-06-2006, 06:29 PM
hi bros!

managed to arrange a session with sweetie last week.. met up and went straight to the hotel... to me she has above avg looks.. in the room TCSS abit.. very nice.. very patient.. esp since i just encountered a horror FL a few weeks beforehand!! lol.. anyway.. frenched.. alot! she is a good kisser.. nice tender lips.. proceed to strip.. bbbj.. heavenly!

after awhile.. capped and proceed to do her missionary... she is loud! abit scared the other rooms/cleaner can hear.. but was damn shiok to hear her moan so loudly!!

finished with cowboy... and then washed up.. TCSS a bit more, paid up and went home!

overall.. was a very good and exhausting experience! leg wobbly! bros who wan to try her email her. her email at the starting of the thread.

STATS:
looks - 7
boob - A
bbbj - 8 very shiok!
fj - 9 she moans pretty loud! extra shiok!
attitude - 9.5 made me feel at ease, took it slow, was patient
overall service - 9

ps. she has a day job.. so her timing quite unstable... furthermore i think she is getting a p/t job soon.. gd luck! :D

Desouler
22-06-2006, 07:48 PM
hi bro wahcow can i hav e contact? im keen...

junxin
27-06-2006, 02:37 AM
hi mind if u send mi ur contact and pic.. [email protected]

swayed
27-06-2006, 08:01 AM

pls gime ur contact:)

Lookgood
27-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Hi sweety

can PM me for an appointment.

Thanks

Carinae
07-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Ah after a long time, i finally got to meet this real sweet gal recently. The long wait was worth it. It was my first time paying for this, and it was a really special feeling, and like what most bros said, the gf feeling was absolutely superb, that till now, im still dreaming over her.

Picked Swee up and off we went to Joo Chiat. Chit chat all the way, even till we lie down on the bed. Chat abit more, and i proceeded to kiss her. She could tell this was my first time here, as she could hear my heart beating really fast (and me not knowing how to reply the receptionist when they ask how long will i be staying) lol. Damn, the kisses were heavenly. I actually enjoyed the kissing and foreplay more than the sex. After abit of frenching, we stripped each other, and we went back to kissing. After a really really long time of frenching and touching, she proceeded to do a BBBJ for me. I cannot tahan already and asked her to ride me, not before capping me of cos ;)

We went on to doggy, and then missionary. But to reasons unknown to me, i juz cld not cum no matter how hard Swee tried. So i just asked Swee to give me a HJ as it was getting late and i knew she was getting tired. Poor gal.

All in all, an unforgettable moment for me, and i really hope this gem of a gal clears her debt soon too (Hope you get that other p/t job u told me abt) :)

Take care gal!

looks - 7.5
kissing - 10
bbbj - 8
fj - 8
attitude - 10

nihonjin
09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Dear Swee,
great session again yday... :D

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did

goodielecks
09-07-2006, 04:56 PM
check your email swee.;)

charles_inka
09-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi Carinae,

Can you send me her contact number?

Thank you.

Charles

swayed
10-07-2006, 01:31 PM

pls contact me at 97379469

mebirdie
10-07-2006, 01:45 PM
pls contact me at 9XXXXXXX

Please do not post numbers here. You are asking for trouble.

swayed
10-07-2006, 01:54 PM
pls pm me ur contact:D

Dm_ass
10-07-2006, 02:57 PM
hi sweetie,

mind if u send mi ur contact and pic.. [email protected]

Love to meet u for a sexxion...:p

swayed
10-07-2006, 04:35 PM
happened to read ur msg. somehow i accidently gave my no. pls pm me ur contact as i keen for ur service,

Optimus_Prime
11-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Dear Swee,
great session again yday... :D

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did
Now I know which jap-sounding samster she always mention abt... so it's U, bro !! :D

swayed
11-07-2006, 05:12 PM
hi swee, nd ur service pls pm me ur contact at [email protected] thanks

sammyboy_forum
12-07-2006, 12:46 AM
had a sexxion with her this evening, FR as follows

face: 7/10 (one man's meat, another's poison)
FJ: didi not cooperative... :(
BBBJ: 9/10 (some teeth rubbing sometimes)
gfe: 8/10 (great!)
figure: 7/10 (big hips)
feet: 6/10 (im a feet guy!)
service: 8/10 (accommodating, gfe, no rush)

met her up at bugis, took a bus ride down to lavendar 81... damn.. full.. elegance... full... LL... go to Hamilton...

asked her to warm up first b4 bathing... started to foreplay and talk dirty... stripped, tickled privies and went for shower... in shower, i dug her pussy till she say i torture her...:D very wet gal... in fact, shw was wet the whole sexxion man

dried up, went to bed... started cat bath and BJ (asked for bj at first)... end up i dig her pussy again... wonder whose paying -_-? after that that capped twice but cannot sustain... dunno why have this prob with comm sex... -_-'
end up bbbj... sux until she tired then change hj... after a loooooooong while then shoot in her mouth... damn intense orgasm... intense until buttox to thigh area muscle cramp... walanz... shiok man...

sammyboy_forum
12-07-2006, 12:51 AM
deleted for double posting

Makubex
12-07-2006, 10:35 AM
can pm mi ur contact?

tinalam
14-07-2006, 12:57 PM
can bro enlighten me how to get her contact?
PM her, no response.
Thanks

ahlaw73
14-07-2006, 02:20 PM
hi sweety,

me interested in your services. can PM me your contact or email me at [email protected]?

many thanks....

looking forward to a meeting with you.

cheers

KLKOOL
14-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Now I know which jap-sounding samster she always mention abt... so it's U, bro !!

Now i also know that u keep in close contact with her horr... :rolleyes: ... otherwise how she 'always mention' to you ... :p

nihonjin
15-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Now I know which jap-sounding samster she always mention abt... so it's U, bro !! :D

Haha... glad she remembers me... :D

kasomi
15-07-2006, 08:02 PM
can i queue liao? msg me [email protected]

24vtec
15-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi,

I have interest with you..
Can you pls send me your facts and Pic??
[email protected].
:)

onion_rings
15-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Hi,

I have interest with you..
Can you pls send me your facts and Pic??
[email protected].
:)
Sorry din mean to pin point u. But bro u must be a horny egg sia.After posting your fabulous report on prc Ai Li & now u r asking for swee contact.:D

Up u tmrw for all horny ppl like us!!!

Gigoloduck
16-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Dear sweety,

I am very interested in your services. Kindly PM me your contact no.

I can't wait to meet with you.

from

Gigolo Duck
Ready to Strike ......

Optimus_Prime
16-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Now i also know that u keep in close contact with her horr... ... otherwise how she 'always mention' to you ...
no la... this info a bit old liaoz... it's from the PRE-APPLE era...heehee... so more than 2 months (??) ago...Haha... glad she remembers me... at least she still rembs u.... me now in sherwood forest in the back of her mind liaoz :p

Jason ong
16-07-2006, 01:58 PM
CAn Pm me ur Contact no

asdfghjkl
16-07-2006, 04:08 PM
she mia so long liao.. think retired liao is it.. :o

sweety_gal_swee
17-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Nope, i am not yet retired.. just that I was pre-occupied the past 2 months... but hoping to retire soon! :p

sweety_gal_swee
17-07-2006, 12:06 AM
... at least she still rembs u.... me now in sherwood forest in the back of her mind liaoz :p

Hi Op... how can I forget you... you know you always have a special place mahz... :D

antlau
17-07-2006, 12:17 AM
how to get your services? : )

sweety_gal_swee
17-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi guys, probably there are too many pages to go through. To contact me, please do not send me a PM as I hardly log on. Kindly send me an email at [email protected] to set up an appt. Thanks... ;)

checkout
17-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi guys, probably there are too many pages to go through. To contact me, please do not send me a PM as I hardly log on. Kindly send me an email at [email protected] to set up an appt. Thanks... ;)

hi sweety gal,

me interested in your services. can PM me your contact ?

looking forward to a meeting with you.

cheers

laodi123456789
17-07-2006, 12:53 PM
me interested in your services. can PM me your contact ?

I can guarantee you - you will never meet her until you learn to read.

Optimus_Prime
17-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi Op... how can I forget you... you know you always have a special place mahz... :D
u too.... U still occupy my No.1 spot for "best 1st time bonk" lei:D

catch up w u soon...

swayed
17-07-2006, 05:12 PM
email me at [email protected]

SIR EK4
17-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Any bros tat can PM the contact no.:)
thks a million

melvin26
17-07-2006, 11:06 PM
email me at [email protected]

sweety_gal_swee
18-07-2006, 10:11 AM
I can guarantee you - you will never meet her until you learn to read.

Hi laodi! That I totally agree! And may I add the following as well....

Dear brothers... no matter how well you promise to keep my photos, I am still not going to give it out to you, so quit asking for one!

donchew
18-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi sweet lady since you here now can we meet up now???

Man_to_please
18-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Hi sweety, I'm waiting for your contact.
If you've got time to spare, I've got cash to spare..
[email protected]

sammyboy_forum
19-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Dear brothers... no matter how well you promise to keep my photos, I am still not going to give it out to you, so quit asking for one!

Not even i get it? after that "best handjob" you got from me? :D kekekeke :p

chinchilla
19-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi laodi! That I totally agree! And may I add the following as well....

wow.. sweet mei mei, in this case, i must keep yr photo under my limited collection already lor..:p

Sin Devils
19-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Can Pm me your no No reply from u so far waiting for u

Happyhotstuff
19-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Me also can pm me or send pic to [email protected].

Gerald Tan
22-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Dear brothers... no matter how well you promise to keep my photos, I am still not going to give it out to you, so quit asking for one![/QUOTE]
To all Bros,

Here's my FR on Sweety Gal recently...
Wow, she was tan and between SYT to Mature type..26yo now I guess, after we chatted for a while. It is not easy to engage her service, u know.. after about a year, finally I got to taste her...hmm, her body and juice..haha
Ok, let me report her positive/asset first - Well, she allows frenching..her face is uni-student type...likes beaching..she has round sexy buttock, erotic hips, hmm when she opens her legs and banging her..dats fantastic man..
Now, on the negative points..most of time, bros are denied licking her tasty pussy..sigh, wat a waste....those who did manage, salute to u.. i guess only iif u can make her horny & wetenough, perhaps she allows u to eat her pussy. Too bad for me, i guess i could not make her sexual aroused enough..maybe I should slim down more..haha. I forgot to ask her whether I can pass her contact around..so i sms her for permission, but no reply from her leh...
Conclusion ... waited for long long, and my patience paid off..satisfied finally.
Damage is $120/shot, cd & room at your own cost.

Optimus_Prime
22-07-2006, 02:32 PM
..most of time, bros are denied licking her tasty pussy..sigh, wat a waste....those who did manage, salute to u.. i guess only iif u can make her horny & wetenough, perhaps she allows u to eat her pussy.
U are making me very thirtsy lei... with your vivid descriptions :p

Gerald Tan
22-07-2006, 08:08 PM
U are making me very thirtsy lei... with your vivid descriptions :p
Thanks to all bro..I also laugh with my own true encounter description..haiz, I am also thirsty but she said "NO...", bo pian can eat lor..U know, I have waited for 1 year before finally able to sample her.

idlesingle
23-07-2006, 12:29 AM
send me your contact . Pls Pm or email [email protected]

rodrod91
25-07-2006, 07:15 PM
hi, can pm mi ur number???
i 23, chinese, decent look, student,
if u dun like mi can no fuck...:rolleyes:
looking for BJ onli...
thanks

sweety_gal_swee
26-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Post edited. Please see below...

sweety_gal_swee
26-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Hi... To the brothers out there, I know I have cancelled quite a number this week. So sorry but this week is really a bad time for me. I will try to rearrange for you if you are still interested. Those who are not, then I guess it's ok.

Also, some things I would like to highlight. Some brothers are giving out my number online. I have stressed once and again that I do not wish for my number to be passed around!!! :mad:

Please note the DOs and DON'Ts, which I think applies for all other FLs as well.

DO:
1. Treat us with respect.
2. Use protection.

DON'T:
1. Pass our numbers around.
2. Try any funny business with us. No means no.
3. Be persistent.
4. The last and worst of all, do us what you think are favours and wanting us to return it by giving out free sex, or worse, blatantly ask for a FOC session. Hello! If we can afford to give out free sex, we would have looked for flings and not do this! Where has your brains gone to????

The above stands for my 2 cents worth. Thanks for reading. Am trying to arrange my time. So please be patient. If you have read well and through enough, it is worth waiting for. :)

youngeric
26-07-2006, 07:48 PM
I will try to rearrange for you if you are still interested. Those who are not, then I guess it's ok.

Also, some things I would like to highlight. Some brothers are giving out my number online. I have stressed once and again that I do not wish for my number to be passed around!!! :mad:

Please note the DOs and DON'Ts, which I think applies for all other FLs as well.

DO:
2. Use protection.

sweety_gal_sweet,

I have been waiting for close to 9 months for you to 'rearrange' for me since you cancelled. I suppose you take a long time to 'rearrange' & Samsters who were cancelled by you this week, can wait to see you from May 2007 onwards. :rolleyes:

Lastly, I don't think you are in any position to speak for other FLs.

YE

asdfghjkl
26-07-2006, 08:37 PM
aiya.. she no OKT so a bit more ma fan to arrange a session ler.. maybe she can hire a manager to help her?

youngeric
26-07-2006, 08:43 PM
aiya.. she no OKT so a bit more ma fan to arrange a session ler.. maybe she can hire a manager to help her?

Hi asdfghjkl!

I am not advising her to get an OKT to leech off her, but really, she can play so many Samsters out & despite saying 'good' things, never bother to make up for those she played out (including me), something must be wrong somewhere.

YE

rangerbin
26-07-2006, 10:04 PM
hihi
can pm ur no...?
thank

Barrett
26-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Hi... To the brothers out there, I know I have cancelled quite a number this week. So sorry but this week is really a bad time for me. I will try to rearrange for you if you are still interested. Those who are not, then I guess it's ok.

DO:
2. Use protection.

DON'T:
1. Pass our numbers around.
2. Try any funny business with us. No means no.
3. Be persistent.
4. The last and worst of all, do us what you think are favours and wanting us to return it by giving out free sex, or worse, blatantly ask for a FOC session. Hello! If we can afford to give out free sex, we would have looked for flings and not do this! Where has your brains gone to????

FLs do what they do for a variety of reasons, for real or not. If I have to be blunt about it, your "problems" may not be reasons that are worthy of sympathy. Strip off all these "reasons" the relationship (which honestly no one really should need to give a shit for since there's no way to verify the reasons) between FLs and Samters is a buyer-seller relation.

You can be flexible and allow freebies or extras - you get more business cos more people like you. You wanna be haughty and think like you're a superstar, you'll serve a niche customer group, that's all.

What you trying to do lecturing us about how we should treat other FLs? They obviously handled customers well and needn't worry about getting exploited without getting something in return.

A_Nobody
26-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Lets forgot about her and move on. No point arguing or do endless
negotiations for her services.
Just give her what she wants, since she said
she is trying to arrange her time, then let her arrange her time.

We as Gentlemen should respect her decision to allow her to arrange
her time.

I notice there are many local FLs in the scene as of late. :rolleyes:

noodles
27-07-2006, 01:05 AM
Hi I am interested. Can you pls sent me a pic and ur contatct no?
Thanks

LuvClimax
27-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Yo!

Cannot seem to PM u.

Can drop your pix and contact to : Buriza25@hotmailcom?

Make it quick quick!:)

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 05:35 PM
sweety_gal_sweet,

I have been waiting for close to 9 months for you to 'rearrange' for me since you cancelled. I suppose you take a long time to 'rearrange' & Samsters who were cancelled by you this week, can wait to see you from May 2007 onwards. :rolleyes:

Lastly, I don't think you are in any position to speak for other FLs.

YE

YE... y bother? U actually wait for 4 9 months ??? So many ladies around.. if not willing buyer / seller... just move on lorr.. Mebbe she just dun wan ur money and business... no point dwelling...

youngeric
27-07-2006, 07:09 PM
YE... y bother? U actually wait for 4 9 months ??? So many ladies around.. if not willing buyer / seller... just move on lorr.. Mebbe she just dun wan ur money and business... no point dwelling...

Hi KLKOOL!

You are right. There are so many ladies around and no point dwelling.

I want to see after playing me & others out, what this FL will do in return.
I am not asking for FREE or SPECIAL service or favours from her.

But if she does nothing, then all the things about wanting people to look for her and her do's and don'ts etc etc are all rubbish.

YE

yinyang
27-07-2006, 07:34 PM
...honestly no one really should need to give a shit for since there's no way to verify the reasons) between FLs and Samters is a buyer-seller relation......you wanna be haughty and think like you're a superstar, you'll serve a niche customer group, that's all.
What you trying to do lecturing us about how we should treat other FLs? They obviously handled customers well and needn't worry about getting exploited without getting something in return.
Enough (and well) said... Customers come in all shapes and sizes. Can understand it's occupational hazard of FL to face get some odd guys..

But surely, there are other good clientele (and RTFs as well)? So why tarnish us with same brush? No need to get high and mighty... does not make business sense:p

Gerald Tan
27-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi Youngeric,
Haha..I read dat u waited 6 months or more for sweety gal... well, I waited for 1 year or so before finally able to 'taste' her service.. but as had been said before, we have to respect every one's wish to remain discrete. No no will be distributed. Pls use email to correspond with her, and build up rapport with her.

juda
27-07-2006, 09:32 PM
She is not sweet at all....but cool! ;)

CravenSg
28-07-2006, 12:51 AM
I don't see anything 'lectury" about the do's and dont's listed. Seems pretty universal. How many FLs you know don't follow them?

I think OP has said much of what I wanted to say. Just to add.

By all means, complain about supplier inflexibility. But just like in business, buyer flexibility also count. You want to think buyer is king? Can. Just stay in your castle and don't complain when you lose out. Flexible already but still cannot? Maybe someone more flexible than you. Too bad la, move on.

My first attempt to meet her was cancelled, but she was polite and apologised by SMS. First appointment succeeded only after some rubber band stretching of my own schedule. For second appointment, I called her up out of the blue and asked she could meet 2 hours later. She could, and we met 2.5 hours later. Inflexible, haughty? Never had that impression.

Want extras or freebies? You willing to give money for free? No? Then comment for what? Be nice and polite, and take no as a no. If you get something extra, good. If no, no la.

No, she did not request me to defend her. I last met her quite some time ago. Even asked her before if she wanted FR for adverts, she declined saying it's ok. For those who know me, I am rarely the type who offer to write FR. People ask, I write, IF I find the experience worthwhile to write about. Bad experiences I just put it down to lousy chemistry.

I offered to write FR for her. No big deal you may say, but she gets my thumbs up.

Bro YE, we get your point. Multiple times over.

LuvClimax
28-07-2006, 01:04 AM
can't seemed to pm you

get me at [email protected] : )

youngeric
28-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi Youngeric,
Haha..I read dat u waited 6 months or more for sweety gal... well, I waited for 1 year or so before finally able to 'taste' her service.. but as had been said before, we have to respect every one's wish to remain discrete. No no will be distributed. Pls use email to correspond with her, and build up rapport with her.

Hi Gerald Tan!

Well, at least you were not played out by her & you get to meet her.
There is no issue about discreet here.

YE

Optimus_Prime
28-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Well, at least you were not played out by her & you get to meet her.
There is no issue about discreet here.
Bro,

U've been harping on this issue for the past 6 months... everytime u appear here is to talk abt this (and sometimes on other threads too). U said so much abt it like u are obessed (like a certain bro alban I know) w the issue...

Now when and if she meets u, it will be when u and her are alone in a room. Now wat would be running thru her thoughts abt meeting a guy who's been harping abt this "non-meeting and play-out" since the beginning of this year ??

Well I can't speak for her, but I would honestly be a bit scared. And therein probably lies the reason why she wun get back to u...

Hope u can step back a bit and see if what I said make sense or not...

ktv_cheongster
28-07-2006, 02:50 PM
OP why not u just use ur IGNORE skill again? :D

fathead
28-07-2006, 05:02 PM
just some thoughts after reading so many posting. FLs have their own life and being FL may not be their priority in life. So it's common that at times their schedule may not be able to accomodate ours. Thus last minute cancellation or stuff may take place. Taking into consideration that some are so popular that they may received requests for appointment in hundreds per day.

To be fair to Sweety, if she do not feel like taking up some offers, the least is to respect her wish. She may have other things on hand that are more important. Put yourself in her shoes and respect her dos and don't.

Perhaps I'm one of the lucky few who did not need to wait too long.

roary909
28-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Hey sweety gal

Would like to engage your services in the near future. Pls pm your contact to me or email me at [email protected]. Tried to pm you but your pm's box full.

Cheers.

sameer
28-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi gal,

Pm me your contact..:)

youngeric
29-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Bro,

U've been harping on this issue for the past 6 months... everytime u appear here is to talk abt this (and sometimes on other threads too). U said so much abt it like u are obessed (like a certain bro alban I know) w the issue...

Now when and if she meets u, it will be when u and her are alone in a room. Now wat would be running thru her thoughts abt meeting a guy who's been harping abt this "non-meeting and play-out" since the beginning of this year ??

Well I can't speak for her, but I would honestly be a bit scared. And therein probably lies the reason why she wun get back to u...

Hi Optimus_prime,

I will reply to your post as if this was posted by the FL herself:

I think you are full of crap which seems to be your pattern now.

You claim I am obsessed about you?
You sound like some other fucked up OKTs in this forum desperate to cover their tracks by blaming the messenger (ie me) and not the message.

You would note I posted about this issue in April 2006.
6 months after you played me out. I stopped after that.
You know fully well how often I e-mail or call or post to you before or since then.

I cannot recall but you will know its very very very little.
I guess in your book, that means I am obsessed with you.
Yes I am.

As to being afraid to meet me. You are what the Chinese term "er(4) ren(2) xian(1) gao(3) zhuang(4)." You are no different than those hit and run drivers who cannot face up to their actions & run away & make all sort of excuses for their own inadequacies.

You are an adult, presumably you have more than a bit of common sense & as an adult, you must bear the consequences of your actions & put it right.
However, as an adult, you can choose to be very irresponsible which there are many in life who do so.

But for you to be irresponsible & then come on this forum & post in CAPITAL LETTERS & preach?

This is call hypocrisy.

You are in fact worse than those FL who play people out. At least these FL make an effort to do the right thing. You do not. You just give excuses. Excuses that you do not bother to act on.

No. I cannot remember who these FLs are. Contrary to what you and some other OKTs think, I don't think about them even 1% of the time or at all & neither am I obsessed with them either.

Please feel free to point out where & how I am wrong about you.

As for you, Optimus Prime,

I hope you are not one of those Samsters who support their OKTs and FLs no matter what happens for whatever reasons for their own. You seem to support this FL a lot no matter what.

These Samsters are among the worst. It is because of them that all these nonsense from OKTs and FLs take place. They think its okay that these nonsense happens, but everyone with some common sense knows its not.

Nowadays, other Samsters who want to raise problems with FLs and OKTs don't dare to do it. When they do, they always write in such a 'meek' way most probably because they are scared they will get flamed or zapped or blacklisted.

I give you the same advice you have given me & I hope you would think carefully about what you post as well.

YE