PDA

View Full Version : Getting AIDS from FLs

Marcus66
15-06-2002, 12:05 AM
Hi Bros,

Dun u think it's easier to get AIDS from these China FLs since they dun go for medical check-ups and who knows who they have been fucking with back in China???

VTEC
15-06-2002, 12:24 AM
1st of all, there R sum active FreeLancers do go 4 their own medical check-up regularly. 2ndly, whether FL or chicks from GL any nationalities, even wif regular check-up oso have equal chances of contracting HIV virus. Bear in mind AIDS symtomp may only show up few years later in which during the period U might not know U R a carrier.

The main thing is as long as U engage in BBBJ & FJ w/o rubber chances of getting AIDS is high!

Originally posted by Marcus66
Hi Bros,

Dun u think it's easier to get AIDS from these China FLs since they dun go for medical check-ups and who knows who they have been fucking with back in China???

Dekachin
15-06-2002, 12:27 AM
If I read correctly some symtoms of AIDS may take up to 6 years to show up...meanwhile just play safe. Everything has it's risk....weigh out the pros and cons...if you're still afraid then don't do it....:cool:

justl00king
15-06-2002, 01:50 AM
just practice safe sex and should be fine.not 100% safe but at least peace of mind. cheong safely and live another day to cheong again.

denny
15-06-2002, 01:56 AM
bbbj is the norm so if i ask the lady to use rubber with bj, will they resist or simply go on with fj without bj?

panterpace
19-06-2002, 11:00 PM
Hmm just a question.
Symtoms may show up after 6yr for HIV so within that 6yr where there is no symtoms can you still get tested for HIV postive?

buddy
12-07-2002, 01:06 PM
Practise safe sex. Masturbate in a condom!!! heh heh heh

sm_r1
12-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by panterpace
Hmm just a question.
Symtoms may show up after 6yr for HIV so within that 6yr where there is no symtoms can you still get tested for HIV postive?

yup... the symtons dont show but two months u will have positive results lia..... :)

mullah
13-07-2002, 01:02 AM
What brudder glam82 meant was that in 6 yrs time,the disease will be full-blown...But my advice to you is dun take the risk...It is so easy to kena HIV nowadays...Be safe not sorry...But if you want to risk it,hey go ahead man...anyway the new Aids drug will be made available in 5 yrs time...maybe you can try it then...

VTEC
14-07-2002, 03:03 PM
Haha the chicks would B more than happy if U request BJ wif rubber! They dun have 2 taste nasty smelly stinky dick! Hahahaha

Originally posted by denny
bbbj is the norm so if i ask the lady to use rubber with bj, will they resist or simply go on with fj without bj?

smiler
15-07-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by VTEC
Haha the chicks would B more than happy if U request BJ wif rubber! They dun have 2 taste nasty smelly stinky dick! Hahahaha

That's a good one......:D

Number007
16-07-2002, 09:48 AM
yes u can go for a blood test for HIV within 1-6 months after infection.
if u are test negative after 6 months, that means u are alright.
within 2-4 weeks after infection, a person may aquire flu like symptoms such as nausea, headache, sorethroat, fever.....
go kelantan lane there for check up if u think u put yourself at risk as there is medication to prolong your life if detected early.
check up is $20.
my advice is dun cheong as the major transmission of HIV is through prostitutes may it be FL or those in the house.
NO ONE CAN PREVENT U FROM AIDS AND THE ONLY WAY IS DEATH IF U GET IT!!!!!!

carpower
21-07-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Number007
yes u can go for a blood test for HIV within 1-6 months after infection.
if u are test negative after 6 months, that means u are alright.
within 2-4 weeks after infection, a person may aquire flu like symptoms such as nausea, headache, sorethroat, fever.....
go kelantan lane there for check up if u think u put yourself at risk as there is medication to prolong your life if detected early.
check up is $20.
my advice is dun cheong as the major transmission of HIV is through prostitutes may it be FL or those in the house.
NO ONE CAN PREVENT U FROM AIDS AND THE ONLY WAY IS DEATH IF U GET IT!!!!!!

can check with you the exact address at kelantan lane?

Number007
22-07-2002, 08:11 AM
its at blk 31 kelantan lane, the clinic is at the 1st level and the blk itself is actually a multi-storey car park. got a glass door entrance.