PDA

View Full Version : 17+ young gal, tanned - out for grabs now!

Barrett
18-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Hi, juz met a 17+ gal dis afternoon.

Apparently, she nids some financial help - family member got some medical prob. (what's new, we all need Vit M). Anyway, bros pls dun flame me cos of this statement - u wun feel the pain till u see someone around u die of cancer.

Anyway, haven't really tried her to be honest but have seen her, saw her body:

Name: Tammy
Damage: 150/ 90 mins ..... 200 / 2 hrs.
Looks: 6/10 (with make up 6.5)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (34C)
Body : 6.5/10 (with some baby fats)
Stats: 1.6m 50kg
FJ: ????
BJ: ????
Service: Sex, bbbj (no cim / cif....but if u do it, pls tip her about 30 to 50....she hates CIM la....pls dun torture her), no anal, sex in car ok. Otherwise hotel.

French: 8/10, soft and very gf feel
Weak spot: boobies and clit.

Anyone wanna try her? Just helping her broadcast anyway. Sorry I so sinful har, ppl got problem liao i still come push her into the fire pit.....but she say nid $$ (personal reason....can't tell. She can tell u if she wants to)

If wan try, PM me or email me @ [email protected] or PM me. PLS LEAVE NAME, AGE, RACE, CONTACT AND PREFERRED TIME :) Thanks all!! :) BTW, $$ pay direct to her pls. I not her OKT.

If nice pls recommend more ppl. She may be quitting by year end (which is soon)

Thank you all.

sextrooper
18-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi, juz met a 17+ gal dis afternoon.

French: 8/10, soft and very gf feel

If wan try, PM me or email me @ [email protected]

bro, wat's the damages??

mr_kobayashi
18-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Brother, u fail to mention damage & is she local?

Ash_Christiano
18-11-2005, 09:32 PM
bro, PM you already. BTW, she's minah or cheena?

kukulah
18-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Waiting for your reply

consus
18-11-2005, 09:38 PM

Bros, any one can advise wat does "Weak spot: boobies and clit' means ?? sorry for my ignorance .:confused:
Bro barrett jus edit his post on damages & nationality. cheers .

kukulah
18-11-2005, 09:43 PM
You mean those definitions of FJ,BJ,BBBJ,CIM and RTF?

Barrett
18-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Dear all, please leh. Nabei. i get so many people coming to me to get her contact.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN LOR!!

Not cos i dun want to, cos i dun want a potentially good FL to disappear, plus she dun want direct contact. I did ask her to do it herself before, not that i didnt. she dun want.

PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

If u want, give me your name, contact, race, when u wanna meet :)

BTW, she is fully booked up till Wednesday. So bookings start wed! :)

sadfa
18-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Dear all, please leh. Nabei. i get so many people coming to me to get her contact.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN LOR!!

bro, u post asking people 2 pm u if interested in meetin her.
then u amend your post 2 ask people 2 give u their details.
after that, u still want 2 scold people?

Horny4Ever
18-11-2005, 09:56 PM
woooow.... she so hot meh????? whats her charges??? $200??? $300???:confused:

Eater
18-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Bro,

After I PM then saw your edited thread. Now she is available after Wed izit?

Barrett
18-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Bro,

After I PM then saw your edited thread. Now she is available after Wed izit?

YES SIR she is :)

she is booked now on monday, tuesday, n wed......if u can make it on wed morning or thursday, it'd be good! :)

just let me know how to contact u.

JOHNHEE
18-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Bro,
Have PM you with my contact, waiting for your reply. Thanks and cheers.:)

mango220780
18-11-2005, 10:47 PM
bro PM u already now waiting for your reply by the way i am new here this is my first FL don't let me down guys:D

mango220780
18-11-2005, 11:09 PM
alo ! i am new here i just PM u :) i read all the newbie sticky but i pm alot there all no reply why ?

asdfghjkl
19-11-2005, 01:44 AM
where is the damaged after so long? :confused:

Jax_
19-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Damage: 150/ 90 mins ..... 200 / 2 hrs.
Service: Sex, bbbj (no cim / cif....but if u do it, pls tip her about 30 to 50....she hates CIM la....pls dun torture her), no anal, sex in car ok. Otherwise hotel.

eh... I believe the damage has been stated in the first post leh..
Happy bonking! :D

Barrett
19-11-2005, 06:33 AM
eh... I believe the damage has been stated in the first post leh..
Happy bonking! :D

dear all, Tammy is fully booked on the week of 21 Nov

some bookings even tentatively spilled over to the following week, 28/29 of Nov.

pls understand that i dun wanna tire her out first week...having sex EVERY DAY wif diff ppl is not exactly walk in the park.

Pls allow her some time to rejuvenate, she'll be back to serve once she rested over the weekends.

Thanks for the over whelming response, those bros who didnt get a slot on 21 NOV week, such as Bro Kukulah, i will arrange wif u again :)

pls check my PM for some of the replies that i gave regaring bookings on week of 29NOV

jon2000sg
19-11-2005, 08:12 AM
is she 17 ? or younger ?
better check, otherwise kena rotan

deedesilover
19-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Damage: 150/ 90 mins ..... 200 / 2 hrs.How many shots within 90 minutes and how many within 200?

siokan
19-11-2005, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=Barrett]dear all, Tammy is fully booked on the week of 21 Nov

Thanks for the over whelming response, those bros who didnt get a slot on 21 NOV week, such as Bro Kukulah, i will arrange wif u again :)

She choose to start on the 21st Nov which is the beginning of the school Holidays. When school reopens in Jan 2006 she is a "xiao fu pou" already.

Really fetish for SYT. Can someone do some marketing on this so that we have more variety just like in Japan.

Barrett
19-11-2005, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=Barrett]dear all, Tammy is fully booked on the week of 21 Nov

She choose to start on the 21st Nov which is the beginning of the school Holidays. When school reopens in Jan 2006 she is a "xiao fu pou" already.

Really fetish for SYT. Can someone do some marketing on this so that we have more variety just like in Japan.

erm, juz to clarify to all bros. she is definitely 17 over, turnining 18 early next yr.

as for getting rich from doing fl....i didnt ask her what is her intention. most likely to be limited. not some permanent job....like the cantonese say, if u can grow hair out of your scalp, wud u rather be a bald head?

lastly, yes all the time frame 90 mins or 2 hrs includes unlimited shots. up to u to "whack" as many times u want.

juz to clarify.

Also, I noted that when I announced that she is fully booked, some anonymous people deducted my points but didnt leave his name. kinda gutless isnt it? but I guess it happens all the time in SB forum, yeah? any comments elders in the forum?

In the first place, i've been with the SB forum for more than 10 yrs i think, or close to that. does that make me a lau jiao? haha

Doggiestyle
19-11-2005, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=siokan]

erm, juz to clarify to all bros. she is definitely 17 over, turnining 18 early next yr.

as for getting rich from doing fl....i didnt ask her what is her intention. most likely to be limited. not some permanent job....like the cantonese say, if u can grow hair out of your scalp, wud u rather be a bald head?

lastly, yes all the time frame 90 mins or 2 hrs includes unlimited shots. up to u to "whack" as many times u want.

juz to clarify.

Also, I noted that when I announced that she is fully booked, some anonymous people deducted my points but didnt leave his name. kinda gutless isnt it? but I guess it happens all the time in SB forum, yeah? any comments elders in the forum?

In the first place, i've been with the SB forum for more than 10 yrs i think, or close to that. does that make me a lau jiao? haha

Bro Barrett, points - it comes & it goes. I think it all started when brudders started posting the following " Samsters with XX points & above will get the contact ...... " that made the points issue well "sought" after.
Having said that, i've no qualms abt rewarding brudders who contribute genuinely to the forum. ;)

PalaceJewel
19-11-2005, 02:16 PM
chinese or malay? pls advise thanks

Accord_JDM
19-11-2005, 02:39 PM
just wondering...
since she is such a "hot selling" then how come until now still no FR on her posted here leh nor any bros coming out with any thread of their FR on her leh????

Barrett
19-11-2005, 02:45 PM
just wondering...
since she is such a "hot selling" then how come until now still no FR on her posted here leh nor any bros coming out with any thread of their FR on her leh????

Cos no one tried yet mah! including me! :) but den i did kiss her and have some petting wif her lah...but i stopped cuz i cant be trying her for "free" rite? nabei, nt very fair lah. I juz can say, u wun throw up from a session with her for sure! in fact u'd find her a friendly ger!

Anyway since i recommend, if ppl like just give good FR ok?

plus she is not charging high either, quite low. rite. Thanks to all those bros who have confirmed appointments wif me. BTW, the reason why she is fully booked is cos she dun so many customers a day. Tired leh, rite? so far to be frank, only 8 guys confirmed appointments, 2 pending (i nid to check my list man).

anyhow, lets wait for first blood to be drawn this coming week yeah?

And I've advised her: if you have to do it, do with a smile!

================================================== =

mango220780
20-11-2005, 03:41 AM
Got bro barett reply already but the date is too long 30 nov speam lvl 99 already blowing out did't boke her still waiting for ppl FR today go GL unload store first c what the FR :p

sassychap
20-11-2005, 05:51 PM
something fishy abt the threadstarter... not flaming of cos.. jus that i found it weird... she's working as FL and doesn't want to contact direct.. all thru u.. althou paid to her direct... don wan to worn her out.. but.. if ya the girl whom happens that relatives kanna cancer.. would u work hard for ya money? or jus like "ok, 2day finish working 5 client so tired.. wait for tomolo":confused:

no offence... but jus wondering she realli can bear to let her relative or family who's the 1 suffering to wait...:confused:

JOHNHEE
21-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Bro Barrett,
Have reply to your PM, yet to receive your reply. Cheers:)

KLKOOL
21-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Wah bro Barrett, I think your queue has beaten the record, I believe already reach Hadyai ;) I am only in SG until 24/11, unfortunately. Maybe next time when the interest cools (if ever)

tanahkow
22-11-2005, 08:22 AM
Barrett bro, your pm full alreadi

can email pic to me at [email protected] ? Thanks bro, and do email me, i'll email my number to you asap, hope to book

will up your points for your effort

ANTHO
22-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Bro Barrett , 30Nov is ok for me. Remember to pm me the arrangements , ok ? I tink u still got my pm last week, rite ?

thaivisitor
22-11-2005, 08:07 PM
something fishy abt the threadstarter... not flaming of cos.. jus that i found it weird... she's working as FL and doesn't want to contact direct.. all thru u.. althou paid to her direct... don wan to worn her out.. but.. if ya the girl whom happens that relatives kanna cancer.. would u work hard for ya money? or jus like "ok, 2day finish working 5 client so tired.. wait for tomolo"

no offence... but jus wondering she realli can bear to let her relative or family who's the 1 suffering to wait...
I think no need to doubt him lah.... just congratulate him on his new biz lor.... kekekekekeke

Anyway, it doesn't matter if he's an OKT or if he's helping the girl... whether the girl wants to do FL for herself or for a sick family member, ..... bros who are interested just go ahead. And if you have tried, you should come out with an FR so as to give the rest of the other bros a guide or an idea.

For Barrett (remember me?:D ), no flaming here lah, just some advice only(which I think will backfire). Understand that you are helping her out... try not to give too much explanation as it sometimes create suspicion. Just stragiht forward, bookings for the day closed or whatever.

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

Barrett
23-11-2005, 12:23 AM
For Barrett (remember me?:D ), no flaming here lah, just some advice only(which I think will backfire). Understand that you are helping her out... try not to give too much explanation as it sometimes create suspicion. Just stragiht forward, bookings for the day closed or whatever.

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

Dun worry la TV, u shud noe i damned straight one kekeke. If I buay song about your comments I'd have asked u out for a 1-on-1 fist fight. But I'm not going to, instead thank you for your advice.

Sorry to the bros out there who still have not received my request.

Hw much this ger nid help, I really dunno. I dunno her family so I wun noe if she's for real about family problem. But I dun bother lah. Comon, got good SYT, juz "dunk" in enjoy den as a "help" by paying the rates to her la?

Anyway, my PM and email is bursting with emails.....but this girl being so new to it, she say can do I also dun dare to let her have so many per day - she's human leh not robot. Not a professional full time pros also.....how to tahan?

U all want her to retire extra early meh? No rite?

Lastly, i will continue to accept request for her lah. She will den call u guys on the day before the deal time.

Thanks all for trying. For the bros who tried her for the past 2 days pls give an FR if you like her....else, sorry that she's not to your taste.

cuteboy12345208
23-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Thanks all for trying. For the bros who tried her for the past 2 days pls give an FR if you like her....else, sorry that she's not to your taste.

Was waiting for others to post FR before I post so that I can cut and paste:D
Cos dunno how to write lengthy FR like Bro OP le.

Anyway tks to bro Barrett for the arrangement. Met up with Tammy. She is really a nice and friendly girl.

My FR on her

Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: C cup
Height and Weight: As stated by threadstarter
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 8.5
GFE: 9
Damage: 200 for 2 hrs
RTF: YES. Confirm

Bros. Please treat her nicely cos she is really a very nice person with good service and attitude. Tks

urger
23-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Bros. Please treat her nicely cos she is really a very nice person with good service and attitude. TksWah! Another local girl die under ur didi!
:D

CNNcmg
23-11-2005, 07:39 PM
My FR on her

Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: C cup
Height and Weight: As stated by threadstarter
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 8.5
GFE: 9
Damage: 200 for 2 hrs
RTF: YES. Confirm

Bro, another template FR??
Got write like no write le..
Nexttime such FR should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuteboy12345208
23-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Bro, another template FR??
Got write like no write le..
Nexttime such FR should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro. Sorry la. Really dunno how to write lengthy FR. Will try to improve next time.

Wah! Another local girl die under ur didi!

Bro. Dun say liddat le. I really really treat her very nice le

youngeric
23-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Alas I wanted to be first to draw first blood or post first FR but someone beat me to it! Nevermind I will post anyway.

After some personal disappointment & sadness, I decided to embark on my local FL tour of duty to take my mind of it.

Tammy: As described by Barrett & cuteboy12345208

My other observations:

Looks: Average to pretty looks. Looks good at certain angle. At her age, as she gets older, she will look better! If she wears office wear as she looks older, she will be good. Maybe can get her to wear her old school uniform instead?
Quite cheerful & dress in a nice dress & sweater ensemble for her age.
Quite tanned (don't know what she do to get so tanned?:confused:).
Dyed Brown Hair.

Body: C Cup Boobs according to her.
Can slim a bit more to lose the Tummy & Thighs & Ass.
Although some will like her like that.
Light nipples.

Attitude: Excellent friendly attitude.
Very Girl Friend Feel & chat on many things with her.
In fact I chat with her until almost miss the bonk.

Service:

Frenching: Yes.
Smoker but only detect a bit of the smoky smell.
Maybe because she takes sweets?

BJ: No BBBJ because she says she got ulcer.
BJ not the best but nice & deep suction.

FJ: She can shower with you.
Good & can try many positions.
Gets wet easy but hard for her to come.
Nice moans, Not loud but seductive & with more than a bit of feel in the moans.

Damage: As stated by Barrett. Condoms provided by her.
Also gave her some tips after hearing her family situation.

The usual story of why she decide to go into this.
Wish her well & hope she can quit soon.

Will book my return session with her soon.
When will you book yours?:D

cuteboy12345208
23-11-2005, 09:49 PM
When will you book yours?

Bro. Very soon:p Was waiting for a Bro FR before I post mine so that, I can put up a better FR. Will try hard next time. Dunwan to kenna zap for poor FR again:o

youngeric
23-11-2005, 09:51 PM
I wanted to split my post into 2 to say this:

A

Once again, there are some Samster who insist on doing their own thing.
Please respect these girls & their wishes!

This happened to other girls before & has happen to this FL again!
Is it so difficult to understand?
If the girl say no raw means what? You still want to insist on raw?
Do you dare do that in Geylang and Health Centres?

While I sometimes joke & tease the girls to kiss them when their policy is no kissing, I always respect them & never threaten I won't pay them etc & after the session, I will pay them & NEVER blame them because they don't BBBJ or French or don't shower.

Every girl got their comfort level, please respect!

No raw means no raw.
Agreed on price & time means agreed on it! Don't change!
Don't threaten them or bully them or beat them or say you won't pay them if they don't agreed to it!:mad:

I wonder is it the same guy who did this to other FL?
I don't know whats wrong with some people!
Will they be happy when everyone go police station & drink coffee & this website is banned?

B

Kudos to Barrett.
Very polite & professional & all this without being paid!:D

I am not saying he is an OKT but some OKTs can learn from him (You know who you are!) on how to deal with unexpected situations like cancellations & scheduling problems & cockups!

Barrett never leave a bad taste in the mouth when these happens, which is not something I can say for the OKT.

Lastly, please don't ask me for her contact!
I swear I don't have her contact!
If I have (You can ask Tammy), I will treat all here to a free session with her! Confirm!

bongster
23-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Oic.. dun tell mi this young gal has been forced RAW upon her?? Anyway wat to do there are always ppl out there who wanna revenge because they themselves kanna liao...

cuteboy12345208
23-11-2005, 10:05 PM
If the girl say no raw means what? You still want to insist on raw?
Do you dare do that in Geylang and Health Centres?

While I sometimes joke & tease the girls to kiss them when their policy is no kissing, I always respect them & never threaten I won't pay them etc & after the session, I will pay them & NEVER blame them because they don't BBBJ or French or don't shower.

No raw means no raw.
Don't threaten them or bully them or beat them or say you won't pay them if they don't agreed to it!:mad:

Confirm!

Yah. Agree with bro youngeric. Really sad to see y some samsters like to force Fls to do raw.

youngeric
23-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Oic.. dun tell mi this young gal has been forced RAW upon her??

No forcing, but heard he keep on insisting & insisting & don't know what else he wants.

Not as bad as what happened to the other FLs like money being stolen, run off without paying, beaten up, 'tortured' getting bang like toufu, keep on getting prank SMS etc.

But I feel better make things known now instead of waiting for some sadist to play punk again with the FL.

bongster
23-11-2005, 10:56 PM
lol.. tat fella could have removed the CD and force RAW... imho kanna RAW by ppl wif unknown status is even worse than kanna not paid money.. eric u better check again.. sekali is tat mad samster leonard who kanna hiv and wanna RAW all e FL to spread his germs

urger
24-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Long time never see u huh bongster. In stealth mode huh?
WHo is that fellow? spread his number lah!:mad:

pokey
24-11-2005, 02:20 AM
well thank god for new stock!

medicheng
24-11-2005, 09:34 AM
knn who is that samster who take out CD halfway... he ought to be shot. pui!

Optimus_Prime
24-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Once again, there are some Samster who insist on doing their own thing.Please respect these girls & their wishes!

No raw means no raw.
Agree, Bro eric

This could be the same LOSER I keep hearing abt from other FLs some time back.... :mad: maybe we pool our resources and flush him out... now pre-paid card oso must register so not as easy to hide anymore.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Optimus_Prime
24-11-2005, 10:09 AM
lol.. tat fella could have removed the CD and force RAW... imho kanna RAW by ppl wif unknown status is even worse than kanna not paid money.. eric u better check again.. sekali is tat mad samster leonard who kanna hiv and wanna RAW all e FL to spread his germs
Think I saw a thread on this FUCKER sometime back... he's still on the loose ?? More details if u have it bro bongster.

asdfghjkl
24-11-2005, 11:30 AM
i think that guy is the same guy in all those RAW cases.. :mad:

flare
24-11-2005, 12:41 PM
hey ! who is this guys that encourage raw! really must find this guys and XXXXhim man he is spoiling all we bros good gem! send him to hell!!:mad:

youngeric
24-11-2005, 04:17 PM
lol.. tat fella could have removed the CD and force RAW... imho kanna RAW by ppl wif unknown status is even worse than kanna not paid money.. sekali is tat mad samster leonard who kanna hiv and wanna RAW all e FL to spread his germs

I don't know but she said they eventually do it with caps.
As to who is it, I also do not know, but Barrett would know & it's up to him to reveal.

However it's good that she knows the importance of not doing raw no matter what.

sohbuckkong
24-11-2005, 04:35 PM
dear all, Tammy .......of 29NOV

Thanks Barrett for this lobang.
As times are quite bad, can we ask for $100 for 60mins.
Thanks

flare
24-11-2005, 04:36 PM
it'll always be a good thing to reveal who this guy is so as if there is any misunderstand things can be clear here! i sure if this guy is not doing raw he will sure do all means and go all way out to prove himself innocent

CNNcmg
24-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Will book my return session with her soon.
When will you book yours?:D

I also wanna do and support..
But so loooong Q leh... already up till next week...
Sigh.. wonder when then got openning for me...

HC_Cheongster
24-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Raw is fun.. Everyone must try raw with FLs. If all of you so afraid get disease, then might as well don't go. Bro OP, you always go for bbbj, you have to beware that you got AIDS because HIV can transmit through bbbj. Better go and check up.
But the rest, don't worry even do in raw because it is not that easy to get disease. So try raw with FLs. It is recommended.BLOODY MORON!
:mad:

spidermel
24-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Raw is fun.. Everyone must try raw with FLs. If all of you so afraid get disease, then might as well don't go. Bro OP, you always go for bbbj, you have to beware that you got AIDS because HIV can transmit through bbbj. Better go and check up.
But the rest, don't worry even do in raw because it is not that easy to get disease. So try raw with FLs. It is recommended.
Fuck u lah ah kua u knn cant get FL number u wan to sabo bro here!!!! :mad: How come u know RAW is fun hah??? U kanna RAW assfuck by bangalah sibo? let u song song till u cant forget raw hah:D

HC_Cheongster
24-11-2005, 07:46 PM
How come u know RAW is fun hah??? U kanna RAW assfuck by bangalah sibo? let u song song till u cant forget raw hahOIC no wonder he like RAW so much!!! hahahaha cos he kenna RAW assFUCK by bangalah arr!!!:D He must hve Love it bery much Bwahahahaha

flare
25-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Fuck u lah ah kua u knn cant get FL number u wan to sabo bro here!!!! :mad: How come u know RAW is fun hah??? U kanna RAW assfuck by bangalah sibo? let u song song till u cant forget raw hah:D

hey bro i support you man what a good one you have given to this kind of asshole up you man bro spidermel

Niceman112233
25-11-2005, 11:32 AM
i m ready 4 the deal..pay more 2...pls return msg

hornyspiderman
25-11-2005, 02:24 PM
But the rest, don't worry even do in raw because it is not that easy to get disease. So try raw with FLs. It is recommended.

Brother Stevenshark and brother OP,

What happened to both of you? Seems like bro shark shot bro OP. Well, I side bro OP because do in raw is very dangerous.

Optimus_Prime
25-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Don't think you got high pts and power can anyhow write. I admit that I like raw because doing raw is fun. Haha...think all you guys don't know how to enjoy.. Let do it raw lah. Eh...treadstarter, pls pm me the contact so that I can do her raw and FR for everyone to know. The gal oso will enjoy doing raw mah... OK..let do her raw. Bro OP, you should do it raw as I think u like it very much.
All I can say is....

Aren't you the MORON who posted this "Hi.. can share the contact... pls email me at [email protected] " on practically every FL thread not too long ago ??? (some threads were DEAD for so long):mad:

Didn't I told you to go read the stickies in the newbie section and LEARN how to read and not be a brainless idiot ??:mad:

Anyway... looks like I wasted my breath on you.... sighhzzz... SOUR GRAPES

PS: My apologies Bro Barrett for this idiot has probably followed me here into ur thread. I take my leave. OP out.

Barrett
26-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Dear all,

sorry if I am a little slow on my replies.

The response have been overwhelming; mails have been coming in but i gotta admit some days some bros have to bail out on their session last minute due to unexpected situations. Ended up some days with empty slots; she only takes 2 or 3 guys per day....

Like one bro had to wait so long due to some misunderstanding, my apologies....but with all due respect next time must make it convenient for this young girl to meet u.....we drive, she doesn't. She also had waited until DULAN after 40 mins or so from appointed time.

Anyway, for the guy who had tried to do raw on her, she said no to him strictly. And even though he had requested RTF, I had turned him down....that guy if he's reading this; no offense but even if u had the guts to RAW her, she certainly has no guts to RAW with u and your family gems. I also know RAW is fun; but I think for commercial sex its too dangerous. I don't intend to expose you but you can forget the idea of RTF; she will never allow it too.

Lastly, I'm half dead doing my normal work. She is usually on "weekends off" so bros, please be patient. I'll keep the communications coming back on Sunday after some rest.

Next post on Sunday I will reveal what is her schedule like for the next 2 weeks so bros know when to book etc.

Thanks for all the supprt to Tammy; she has cleared some of ther debts and I guess she is using whatever money she earns here to give as allowances to her young siblings, also as allowance for herself.

Thought I just might wanna share with you guys that yeah she has family problems therefore need to do this. Then again, she can't tell mummy "hi mum, i hump for a living; some asshole tried to RAW me too. This work is so fun!"...etc etc etc. And cos of that, she cannot contribute too much back to family even if she wanted to, in case mummy suspects...she can only be as self independant as possible.

Ok, im really tired now...going to bed. Seeya guys.

Thanks again for support.

Sorin^^
26-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Dear all,

Thanks for all the supprt to Tammy; she has cleared some of ther debts and I guess she is using whatever money she earns here to give as allowances to her young siblings, also as allowance for herself.

Thought I just might wanna share with you guys that yeah she has family problems therefore need to do this. Then again, she can't tell mummy "hi mum, i hump for a living; some asshole tried to RAW me too. This work is so fun!"...etc etc etc. And cos of that, she cannot contribute too much back to family even if she wanted to, in case mummy suspects...she can only be as self independant as possible.

Thanks again for support.

Yeh Bro, hope she's fine from the 'shock' bout this raw thingy. It is goot she turned down this request. Raw is definitely a no no.

Cheers

RayM0nD
26-11-2005, 02:33 AM
luckily she is smart enough to turn that guy down.. hmm.. also good that bro Barett didnt allow RTF.. this asshole is one hell of f**** that harm the good gems that all the bros here have.. hope she is fine and btw bro Barett i have already pm u le.. check ur pm.. thanks alot.

tonberry
28-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Thanks to Bro Barrett for helping me to book a session with Tammy. It was a great session.:D

Tammy has a very sweet face. However, she was not as tanned as I thought she was. Anway, We got to the room and began to french kiss..our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth...then I slowly lay her down onto the bed and continue to kiss her for about 10 minutes. It really felt like kissing with girlfriend. We hugged each other as we were kissing...

I moved on to kiss and lick her ears..and she seemed to enjoy it...heh...while kissing...my hands moved inside her tank top and gently caressed her boobs...they were big and firm.... so buai tahan...I flipped her top up and took off her black bra....her nipples were brownish and i teased her by circling my tongue around her tits....thn give her tiny licks before i had them in my mouth and suck hungrily.....they taste good....mmm.....

I began to move my hand down under her skirt....and rub her pussy through her panties.....the panties was abit wet... she is horny ....heh....thn i moved my hands inside her panties and wow.....her pussy was so wet liao...she is definitely one horny girl....So I decided to give her a good paint job...I removed her wet panties and went down on her.....licking her pussy and sucking at that wet horny honey hole...she was moaning as I sucked and licked...the moanings were music to my ears....heh....Bt my brother oso very hard liao.....so we moved on to 69 ....her bj was ok....

After some time, I cannot stand it liao...so she put on the condom for me...strawberry flavour....and I began to pump her in missionary.....her pussy was tight.....very nice.....during pumping...we kissed and hold each other tight....she was moaning loudly....thn I changed her to doggie and continue my pumping....finally I cum.....

we then took a bath separately and thn lie on the bed to TCSS....she laid on my shoulder just like gf...very nice feeling....after a while....we french kissed again....thn I decided to service her abit. I licked and kissed her whole body....especially her back....she enjoyed it very much and it got her wet again....heh....by this time my brother was ready and so we went for second round.....in doggie....after some time, I was not able to cum.....and my brother accidentally slipped out. She thn offered to hj....and so we lie side by side....she hj me while i rub and finger her pussy....and finally i cum on her body...

Looks: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 6.5/10
HJ:7/10
French:9/10

RTF: Yes!! If I have vit M. She gives me a very gf feeling. :D

Thanks Bro Barrett for introducing Tammy!

wayfarer
28-11-2005, 11:36 PM
a real nice fr tonberry. too bad she only do during office hours as I can only make it after work and on Sat noons. oh well least can enjoy the fr :)

and a nice thumbs up to Barrett for sharing this FL.

RayM0nD
28-11-2005, 11:45 PM
bro Barett i think i pm u liao.. but havent heard anything from u yet.. would like to check with u that am i in the list or out of the list.. thanks alot..

urger
29-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Bro Barrett, check ur email..:)

Thanks in advance.

Hanxinco88
29-11-2005, 02:27 AM
You got mail...bro!!!!!!!

Please check!!!!!

Thanks

Cheers

jasonneoneo
29-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Hi, I'm new to SammyBoy. Anymore FR on this young girl? Because i read from the previous post, Bro Barret said that Tammy is fully booked but I had only read 3 FR on her. I hope that my firt FL would be a memorable one.

roymartin
29-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro Barett, Thanks for passing my contact to Tammy. Arrange a seesion wif her this fri eve. Will post FR then.

wins1974
29-11-2005, 03:20 PM
pls mail me @ [email protected]

wayfarer
29-11-2005, 04:47 PM
yo Barrett, yet to hear of arrangement from you. pls check yr email, have posted my contact. Thanks.

ethanlee
29-11-2005, 04:47 PM
just came back from a session with her.

in fact just parted with her 40 mins ago.

never ve i felt so close to an fl before.

wat happened to my fuck and fuck off thinking?

picked her up ard 130 pm and proceeded to hotel....

emotions running wild at the moment.

have i fallen for her in such a short time?

in fact this is my first ever "report" if u go thru my posts.

maybe i m posting this to let her know.

to let her know that I M MISSING HER ALREADY.

kaoz wat s happening to me?

does she treat every guy the same way as she treats me?

i m feeling so empty now.

just hope everything turns out well for her.

at such a loss....

bikingsiao
29-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi i would like to have her contact can ani can either pm her contact aor email me at [email protected]

Marksman
29-11-2005, 05:58 PM
$200/2hr/unlimited shots and yet local 17yo chinese really worth a try.

Barrett
29-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Dear all,

thanks for your support this far!.

Many of those bros have been gentleman and supportive of Tammy. Thank you all!!! (Youngeric, Ethan, Anto, Cuteboy etc)

But I'd like to point out that today some one (in fact beforAnto's slot) tried to RAW TAMMY

Luckily, SHE PUSHED HIM ASIDE BEFORE HE ENTER HER when she realised he took a long time trying to enter her and just before he was about to enter he took something in his fist (the condom). Tammy had sensed something amiss even at the start cos the person kept asking if IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO USE CAP. So luckily no damage was done!.

Tammy called me immediately when she realise the attempt and foiled the bloody MF's ploy.

To that fella, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

This is the second attempt at it and let me tell u: TAMMY IS NOT A DUMB BITCH YOU CAN PLAY SUCH GAMES EVEN THOUGH SHE'S YOUNG

To the next guy who tries this I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BROADCAST YOUR NUMBER HERE IN THE FORUM.

To those who have written to me for an appointment I will "screen".

bongster
29-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Why not broadcast it now?? And the NICK please so we can be aware of this fella

MugenEG9
29-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Bro Barrett, I agree with bro Bongster. Slam this LOSER!!! Wat an @sshole! Post his number or else he will juz get braver & try it again with an other FL. :mad:

Barrett
29-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Why not broadcast it now?? And the NICK please so we can be aware of this fella

JEREMY 90416512, 2ND GUY

Jeremy's nick I forgot...will find out let you guys know.

First guy i forgot. BUt his name is Alvin...think maybe Tammy's got his number.

bongster
29-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Yeap.. let us know who this fella is.. so we can be wary of him.. Life is short dun waste it

onion_rings
29-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Damn both are such complete idiots & morons..."Dumb & Dumber" version...:rolleyes:

bongster
29-11-2005, 09:55 PM
If they are sick and they want to spread to everyone, then they are not dumb but evil

Sorin^^
29-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Fark these guys lah. Raw is War! Tink these guys are too despo liao. WTF! Fuck Off u raw losers!! U tink like that goot meh?

onion_rings
29-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Yup agree...Must have got it from somewhere & hoping to spread to this young fl...In order to have their revenge & hope she spread to us...KNN!!!

wayfarer
29-11-2005, 10:02 PM
well at least we know who they are, so can keep a distance. anyway we look at it, it's safe sex. why the excuse to do it raw? no feel? well get thinner CD then - the Okamoto ultra thin only how much? less then $12. sheesh...lamers.

luckily no damage was done to the ger.

wayfarer
29-11-2005, 10:08 PM

chill out, bro. like you said, Tammy ain't a dumb bimbo. have msg/email u with my contacts - so when do I go for my "screen" test? wait till nosebleed liao....

spidermel
29-11-2005, 10:08 PM
JEREMY 90416512, 2ND GUY

First guy i forgot. BUt his name is Alvin...think maybe Tammy's got his number.
Knn y muz raw??? RAW is WAR!!! Bro Barrett can try to find their nick and post here? These RAW fellow are extremely dangerous to SB bro...:mad:

cuteboy12345208
29-11-2005, 10:11 PM
JEREMY 90416512, 2ND GUY

Bro

Try to remember his nick and let us know. Then we can bar him from getting FL contacts.:mad:

cuteboy12345208
29-11-2005, 10:26 PM
D

Many of those bros have been gentleman and supportive of Tammy. Thank you all!!! (Youngeric, Ethan, Anto, Cuteboy etc)

Bro. Tks for your compliments. I also want to thank you too and Tammy.
Let me know if you need any help in screening.

fedex
30-11-2005, 01:53 PM
hi,

your mail is full, kindly pm me her available slot. Thanksss :D

tonberry
30-11-2005, 02:46 PM
just came back from a session with her.

in fact just parted with her 40 mins ago.

never ve i felt so close to an fl before.

wat happened to my fuck and fuck off thinking?

picked her up ard 130 pm and proceeded to hotel....

emotions running wild at the moment.

have i fallen for her in such a short time?

in fact this is my first ever "report" if u go thru my posts.

maybe i m posting this to let her know.

to let her know that I M MISSING HER ALREADY.

kaoz wat s happening to me?

does she treat every guy the same way as she treats me?

i m feeling so empty now.

just hope everything turns out well for her.

at such a loss....

I know wat u mean bro.....reallly unforgettable....haiz.....

To bro Barrett, pls post the nick of tt guy who tried to do RAW... he is not showing respect for the girl and we should condemn him!:mad:

RayM0nD
30-11-2005, 02:49 PM
ya bro Barett.. post that guy nick that wanted to do raw.. he should be condemn by bros here.. :mad:

youngeric
30-11-2005, 07:08 PM
The problem with these people is that they could be just newly registered to try out or use pre-paid phone cards! So identifying them may not help matters much!

If this carry on, it will result in all those Samsters who want to help their girls out, passing the contacts only to established Samsters with FR or High Points. And those newbies who want to try, cannot try because people are afraid what they will do!

Or the girls will flock to the OKTs who will end up charging $300 to $400 for Tammy!

Is that what we all want? Newbies & Samsters alike?
Please everybody exercise some common sense!

Why they enjoy doing raw?
Don't they know all this is high risk?
I am not saying Tammy or other girls have some STDs, but use some thought. If they really get something from the girls, the pain & extra money to see doctor is not worth it!

MugenEG9
30-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Why they enjoy doing raw?
Don't they know all this is high risk?
I am not saying Tammy or other girls have some STDs, but use some thought. If they really get something from the girls, the pain & extra money to see doctor is not worth it!

protected sex is plain common sense, with all the education abt STDs gg ard. lets think bro, perhaps the reason is wat bro bongster has posted....?

If they are sick and they want to spread to everyone, then they are not dumb but evil

in which case, i have to fully agree dat they r truly EVIL...:mad:
perhaps Im wrong abt them, I really hope so...

dirtymonk82
01-12-2005, 07:20 AM
seem like all the FR all gave her good credit. :rolleyes:

had to agree that raw is really not neccessary to enjoy..can get those thin condom

muzchat
01-12-2005, 07:58 AM
barrett yout pm is full. like to give it a try. [email protected]

thank u

seamonk
01-12-2005, 11:46 AM
JEREMY 90416512, 2ND GUY
This kind of action by risking others people safety will not long life enough..... BAN HIM!!!:mad:

CNNcmg
01-12-2005, 12:29 PM
This kind of action by risking others people safety will not long life enough..... BAN HIM!!!:mad:

Ban him??? Not enough le...
I Q-ing so long already... must castrate him better..

lisbon6
01-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Hi Barrett, your pm is full. like to give it a try. [email protected]

thank u

lisbon6
01-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Hi Barrett your pm is full. would like to give it a try. [email protected]

Thank U

freebiez
01-12-2005, 04:46 PM
this gal seems familiar...i did not managed to get her to work for me..i have this similiar gal who i wanted to intro to this forum but she play me out 2 times...ended up she told me she work under other pple now...me quite piss off about it...:mad:

remycao
01-12-2005, 06:15 PM
is there any more slot 4 her pls pm me at [email protected]?

hornyyoungboy
01-12-2005, 07:23 PM
me too.. here at [email protected]

youngeric
01-12-2005, 07:45 PM
this gal seems familiar...i did not managed to get her to work for me..i have this similiar gal who i wanted to intro to this forum but she play me out 2 times...ended up she told me she work under other pple now...me quite piss off about it...:mad:

Maybe it's because Barrett never charge her any commission.
But even if that's not the case, it's her choice.
I really don't see any reason why you are piss off about it.

youngeric
01-12-2005, 07:50 PM
protected sex is plain common sense, with all the education abt STDs gg ard. lets think bro, perhaps the reason is wat bro bongster has posted....?

I think some people may be so high & the girl looks & 'feels' safe, & the guy also thinks he got no disease, so it's okay to risk doing raw because the feeling is different.

Or some people feel so infatuated with the FL, they want to do raw but then again I can't imagine people being so infatuated with the FL after meeting her for the first time:confused:

wayfarer
01-12-2005, 08:48 PM
seem like all the FR all gave her good credit. :rolleyes:

had to agree that raw is really not neccessary to enjoy..can get those thin condom

yeah - esp with those ultra-thin Okamoto CD. the feeling is almost close to wearing nothing on the dickie.

think Okamoto should hire me to do sales demo :D

ANTHO
02-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks bro Barrett for all the arrangements , managed to get a slot at 7pm yesterday at Chinatown. After checking in the room , Tammy called me n i gave her the room number , in less than 10sec , Ding Dong , the doorbell rang . I opened up n a sweet , young gal appeared in front of me ,. First look , she look like Malay coz she a bit tanned. She smiled at me n i almost melted !! So sweet leh. She told me that she had an appt at the same hotel earlier thats why she arrived so fast. We talk cock for a while b4 i took my shower alone coz she jus taken her shower . She told me about her family problems also n was quite sad to hear that , she don't look like the type of gal who go for branded goods , she have to do this due to family problems , in the meantime , she's waiting for O Level results. After shower , she hid under the blanket and i quickly slipped in n hugged her from behind n carrassed her slowly. She began to moan softly , i took my own sweet time for the foreplay n by the time i reached her honey hole , its already wet like waterfall !! I gave her a good painting n her moan start to get louder . After few minutes of licking n sucking , she turn so wild n pulled off the whole blanket , wriggled here n there n kept pushing her pickish pussy towards my mouth , wa seh , buay tahan liao ! Quickly capped myself n prepare for the attack , hehe.. She moan until like crazy n grabbed me towards her n pulled my didi into her CB. Did her in missionary for few minute b4 switching to doggie . She definitely has an ass for doggie , but not those big fat type lah. Finally managed to finish off back in missionary position. We were left panting n sweating and we hugged each other n fell asleep until my handphone rang , shit its my OC , so quickly jumped out of bed , get showered , paid her n left. Overall very satisfied as she is the most friendly gal i met for FL n i totally dun feel that i'm a customer to her , basing on the way n feeling we hugged each other can tell.

Looks : 7.5 / 10
Body : 7 / 10 She has a pair of 34C BOOBS
BJ : Nvr try
FJ : 8 / 10 ( Genuine moans n very responsive )
Attitute : 9 / 10

Once again , any bro looking for friendly n GF Feeling FL should not miss out this chance, quickly contact thread starter now b4 u miss the boat ! Good things never last long.

Optimus_Prime
02-12-2005, 01:57 PM
.....by the time i reached her honey hole , its already wet like waterfall ......kept pushing her pickish pussy towards my mouth .....Did her in missionary for few minute b4 switching to doggie ..... left panting n sweating and we hugged each other n fell asleep
BLOOD now rush all the way to my didi liao !! Great FR bro... UPz you :D

All newbie take a look at Bro Antho here, he got ZAPPED several times due to a mistaken identity case not so long ago..till his pts went close to zero.... but he did not whine abt his lost rep pts but kept on trying local FLs and posting FRs of all his conquests for bro to QC. A true-blue samster spirit !!:D

ANTHO
02-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks bro Optimus Prime , even if i dun have anything to contribute , i will still share my experiences with all of u here, so all bros pls do ur homework to ensure yourself a sextisfying bonk !

MugenEG9
03-12-2005, 07:24 AM
bro Barrett, pls PM me. tks

CNNcmg
03-12-2005, 07:34 AM
All newbie take a look at Bro Antho here, he got ZAPPED several times due to a mistaken identity case not so long ago..till his pts went close to zero.... but he did not whine abt his lost rep pts but [B]kept on trying local FLs and posting FRs

Totaly agree...
And he still gets contact cause samster recognise his nick and not his points.

To bad cannot up u 2nd time for the nice FR....

Barrett
03-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks bro Barrett for all the arrangements .............

Body : 7 / 10 She has a pair of 34C BOOBS
FJ : 8 / 10 ( Genuine moans n very responsive )

Once again , any bro looking for friendly n GF Feeling FL should not miss out this chance, quickly contact thread starter now b4 u miss the boat ! Good things never last long.

THanks bro Antho for dodging his OC in order to give us this sexciting FR.

I'm glad many of you have enjoyed Tammy; and just to let you guys know Tammy has also mentioned that some of your bros have been nice to her too! I thank you fellas for that!

Next week Tammy may be having menses; she had calculated that to be the case. So in case you bros don't get any response from me it aint cos she quit - its cos she's outta action!

So please wait patiently, Tammy will be back in a week!

cuteboy12345208
03-12-2005, 11:09 AM
So please wait patiently, Tammy will be back in a week!

I will be waiting patiently for her return:p She is really a nice and friendly girl

roymartin
03-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Bro Barrett, Thanks for arranging session with tammy friday eve. Just had wonderful session wif Tammy. Even she is young she know how to please customer plus quite horny. Had to see her at hotel lobby as she dun know where the hotel lift, surprise to see young lady standing next to the front desk - dress very simple and quite shy. kind of pity on her when first saw her. Once in the room, We did a lovely BJ , and after about 5 minutes she climb on top of me and rode me. Her tempo varied from slow to fast, and she was arching backwards and squeezing her boobs. I was playing and s+++ing her clitoris and she let out several moans. After a while, I told her I wanted to go missionary and she said OK. After about 5 minutes of pumping, she started to suqeeze me and I came. 2nd round finished with doggie.

Seems she work very hard aft my session at 7:30PM she straight went to see other customers. Anyway,Still felt horny aft session wif tammy, Booked overnite session wif Xioxi, Xioxi is absolutely gem. I really have a wonderful friday night before going overseas.

Here is brief FR- Tammy:
Look : 7/10 (but I kinda like this sort of look)
Body : 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GF: 8/10
RTF: Yes

JOHNHEE
03-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Bro Barrett thanks for the contact. Had a session with Tammy on 24/11. My apologies for late FR, as was very busy work commitment. Btw only received Tammy call last minute (she call one hour before time 4.00pm ), as such have to change the appointment to 6.00pm (as i thought it was gone). Pick her up at MRT and proceed to H81 Chinatown as she is meeting her next appointment somewhere there. Reach Hotel got the key and check into room, Tammy asked me want to check my IC. I told her I trust Bro who already check and confirm so no need. She is a sweet, young gal and I thought she pretty fair (to me). She check her watch say less than 1 and a half hour as she have to go by 8.00 pm, I said OK i will still pay her $150. I asked her how many times can do, she said depend on you. Wa seh motivated liao. We then tcss for a while as i moved closer toward her. I start to caress her as we kissed. Oh! 34 C soft boob and passionate kiss long time don't have this feeling liao. we then removed each other cloth and within sec we are naked. She began to moan softly, as i went down to reached her honey hole. As i'm not a great painter, so i just lick her clit for a few sec and moved on to finger her. Its already wet like waterfall!. At this junction already marikita liao so asked her CD and she cap me. I slowly but gently slide my didi into her CB, (wa tight) and start to pump her. In between i stop to suck her neinei and kiss her wa see beh shiok. I then shift her toward the corner of the bed (to get a deeper trush) and start to pump her again. As i pump her i askd her it painful for her, she said no. She prefer wilder. I carried on to pump her harder and harder and she moaned louder and louder until i buay tahan and reach the point of no return. Finish her off in missionary position. We were left panting and sweating and we hugged each other. After resting for awhile, went to wash and to prepare for second sortie. Back in the bed, Tammy leaned toward me and start to caress me and i start to fonder her neinei, KNN didi not complying to order and also feeling tired (result of over work) so got tell her to abort second sortie. She then showered, dress up and let me hugged her before she left. Overall very satisfied. she is a very friendly gal, i feel like making love with a GF rather than a FL. Will sure to RTF her again.

Body : 7.5 / 10 She has a pair of 34C BOOBS
FJ : 8.5 / 10 ( Genuine moans n very responsive )

Bro Barrett, can you sms me yr contact as from Tammy got to RTF her through you again and i don't have yr contact. Thanks you very much.:)

richie123
03-12-2005, 04:40 PM
bro barett, can Pm me?
thanks

wayfarer
03-12-2005, 05:56 PM
thot Barrett says only samster with high rep pts get to ride Tammy? or has the rules change since??!

Barrett
04-12-2005, 10:20 PM
thot Barrett says only samster with high rep pts get to ride Tammy? or has the rules change since??!

Rules didnt change buddy. just trying to work out a "screening" system.

Some of the bros with low rep points have been good to her, I'll keep these contacts.

I'm afraid that the new guys who wanna meet her will have to come with high rep points, at least not lower than mine.

Still fine tuning to that, bros with high rep points may wanna comment on the criteria I've set so that I know this is acceptable.

Thanks for the support!

Barrett
04-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi,I'm interested.Thanks.

hey bro, she's having a week's rest...she'll be back on the following week ok?

be patient! :)

anyway, already i see my rep point getting cut for my intention to screen. I dunno which gutless member here did that but its fine; its only for her protection. The rest im not interested.

But it'd be interesting for the senior bros to comment on how i shud screen. I dunno how the rep points and rep power works, perhaps i shud read up.

But rest assured, we'll come back to this in a week's time.

In the mean time, Tammy awaits for action next week!

Barrett
04-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Rep points to some extent is a gauge of how reliable the bro is.
So am I senior enough to qualify for the opening shot?

yes you are. please email to [email protected]

I am keeping track of requests there as well as the PMs.

For those bros who think I didnt reply, i actually kept their requests!

Just that Tammy is leaking below with reddish substance :P so i gotta let u guys wait....

Thanks for upping me yeah? :)

jit singapore
05-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Thank you bro here to share with me this young sweet gal.

Have try her last tue intro by 1 of the bro here, so I wan to take this oppourtunity to thank the bro intro me and come to sb to post this fr.

She really a young and sweet gal, very gf feeling and a very polite ger. Even she is young but she will try her best to learn and to please u. The rest fr think i not need to desc here bcos same as those bro had post previously.

One thing to highlight is: she is really a poor gal.... so please please treat her well, she just wan to earn some money to support her family...ok!

wayfarer
05-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Thank you bro here to share with me this young sweet gal.

Have try her last tue intro by 1 of the bro here, so I wan to take this oppourtunity to thank the bro intro me and come to sb to post this fr.

She really a young and sweet gal, very gf feeling and a very polite ger. Even she is young but she will try her best to learn and to please u. The rest fr think i not need to desc here bcos same as those bro had post previously.

One thing to highlight is: she is really a poor gal.... so please please treat her well, she just wan to earn some money to support her family...ok!

congrats for having met Tammy!! just 2 posts, under (M)oderation and u manage to upp her while I still queuing and waiting Barrett's stamp of approval. guess I CMI then:o

Eric Cheong
06-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Bro, your PM is full. Please advise how to contact you.....thanks and cheers:)

deedesilover
06-12-2005, 12:22 PM
I am keeping track of requests there as well as the PMs. For those bros who think I didnt reply, i actually kept their requests!It would be nice to reply with something to let them know that you've received their requests and they've passed the screening. Imagine waiting for an entire week because you said you've received the requests but at the end of it all you tell them they've failed the screening.

Barrett
06-12-2005, 05:12 PM
It would be nice to reply with something to let them know that you've received their requests and they've passed the screening. Imagine waiting for an entire week because you said you've received the requests but at the end of it all you tell them they've failed the screening.

Bro, thanks for the advice. Will do that on Thursday nite cos now im mugging away for exams.

:) Well bros, I aint gonna post anymore till next week; let the bros who have tried her please put and FR if you think you want to.

:) Thanks for bros who upped my points!

i12bangu29
06-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Bro, thanks for the advice. Will do that on Thursday nite cos now im mugging away for exams.

:) Well bros, I aint gonna post anymore till next week; let the bros who have tried her please put and FR if you think you want to.

:) Thanks for bros who upped my points!

Brudder

U never clear your PM.....cuteboy actually recommend me to try her but seems like the queue has gone to timbutu liao. Can you PM instead???

roymartin
06-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi Bro Barett,

Care to arrange session with Tammy next week - Friday eve should be fine. Thanks.

urger
06-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Bro Barrett, stil waiting for ur email reply leh. Me wait until neck long long, sperm thick thick liao....:p

azreal666
06-12-2005, 11:03 PM
bro barrett

appreciate if you can help to arrange a sexsion for me. pls email me at [email protected]

hope I have not missed the boat

thanks!

kukulah
07-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Oie,you say you will let me know,but now 1 week le you still havent let me know,when i send you sms you also dont reply,can confirm with me now?

kukulah
07-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Nvm dont want liao,lol now i ask myself why wait so long and go through so much troubles just to get this FL?
Yea and you are right,there are lots of other FLs too,why must i stick so much to this one.
And oh ya,if you are in a bad mood,dont vent it on other people,its selfish.

:mad:

Barrett
07-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Oie,you say you will let me know,but now 1 week le you still havent let me know,when i send you sms you also dont reply,can confirm with me now?

Today Gary Kukulah spoke to me on MSN.

Over here in the forum, i had said I will start screening on Thursday cos I simply can't handle it now.

Gary has made pains to make appointments with me - I thank him for that.

But I have to permanently refuse him on Tammy for the following reasons:

1) He said : " if you so protective of her why make her do this; where is your conscience?" after i refused your requests on BJ at staircase or housecall.

2) My attitude sucks he said at the end of it.

I don't want to turn this into a thread for quarrels but let me tell you - you think just cos you sent me SMS or emails you have a RIGHT to meet her? Or you mean to tell me that if i refuse your requests Im a hyprocrite?

Look, its her freedom. For goodness sake, didn't anyone see the last few threads about guys wanting to hump her raw, some even act blur try to insert raw when she not looking? Or how about this, due to some over whelming request of similar nature to this Mr Kukula aka Gary, and also similar uproar on my refusal she suddenly stop FL then all those fellas who rightfully have been planned to meet her, suddenly gets zilched for waiting?

Sure, I offend you by doing this for all I know you'll be happily dialling 999 about me already. But before I go "down", I wanna let all the bros know I'm refusing this guy for good reasons. For those passing FL contacts or even OKTs who may receive his requests, your risk.

And by Thursday I'll come up with a screeing criteria and if you guys are still interested, by Thursday the screening is done, you guys get a slot on Monday onwards.

Those who have low rep points have already tried her will stay on our list of contacts cos they have been nice to Tammy - thank you people.

Hanxinco88
07-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Bro...can add me in the queue list????

Thanks in advance

Cheers

CNNcmg
07-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Having done such arrangement for FL before...
I think I understand what the threadstarter is going through...(esp. if he have exam).

People who help out the FL to screen samster basically have nothing to gain.. Increase in rep. points mean a lot to some, but absolutely maningless to others as well...

Besides your PM, the threadstarter probably will receive 100 or more other email requestinmg for contacts, etc... All this takes time to read, screen and sometimes to reply....

Its not easy..... I can say..

So just because you PM, you cannot expect to get a reply... You may so,metimes but most time you don't. And just because you dun receive a reply dun mean that you been ignored... Your name n contact probably goes into a list tobe given the contact gradually... Cannot expect 100+ pple start trying to contact the poor ger at one go right???

So be patient la.... more senior samster also diem diem wait already, I am sure you can too.... Remember the threadstarter dun owe you anything.

By the way.. not trying to curry favour here. I have Tammy contact 1-2 weeks ago liao... din wanna add to the fone call she may be getting now.

icucicu
07-12-2005, 02:48 AM
Im also waiting for reply from barrett.. just emailed him just now. Since he just said that he'll settle by thursday... guess i'll have to wait then :rolleyes:

CHEERS

dannywee75
07-12-2005, 03:02 AM
pls add me in your list too ... kindly pm me

Cheers ... lol

Stomp
07-12-2005, 03:22 AM
Add me to list too please... Thanks Bro...

wayfarer
08-12-2005, 11:44 PM
huh? you guys are still going on abt the schedule? I had forgotten about it after posting my particulars and waiting the stated period. those who are still hanging on had best be patient.

s4vs
09-12-2005, 12:59 AM
hi guys,

first of all would like to thank bro barrett for being so patient and helping in fixing the appt last fri.

it was a great session and i will skip most details as most bros had already stated. those waiting in line, please treat her nice. she's really a nice gal.

sorry bro dunno how to up yr pts but cheers to u!

seamonk
09-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Hi Bro Barrett, can U sms me again? Coz I accidently deleted ur number, so paiseh. Can sms me again and try to arrange 1 slot, thx a lot! :)

noiser
09-12-2005, 04:25 AM
Today Gary Kukulah spoke to me on MSN.

Over here in the forum, i had said I will start screening on Thursday cos I simply can't handle it now.

Gary has made pains to make appointments with me - I thank him for that.

But I have to permanently refuse him on Tammy for the following reasons:

1) He said : " if you so protective of her why make her do this; where is your conscience?" after i refused your requests on BJ at staircase or housecall.

2) My attitude sucks he said at the end of it.

I don't want to turn this into a thread for quarrels but let me tell you - you think just cos you sent me SMS or emails you have a RIGHT to meet her? Or you mean to tell me that if i refuse your requests Im a hyprocrite?

Look, its her freedom. For goodness sake, didn't anyone see the last few threads about guys wanting to hump her raw, some even act blur try to insert raw when she not looking? Or how about this, due to some over whelming request of similar nature to this Mr Kukula aka Gary, and also similar uproar on my refusal she suddenly stop FL then all those fellas who rightfully have been planned to meet her, suddenly gets zilched for waiting?

Sure, I offend you by doing this for all I know you'll be happily dialling 999 about me already. But before I go "down", I wanna let all the bros know I'm refusing this guy for good reasons. For those passing FL contacts or even OKTs who may receive his requests, your risk.

And by Thursday I'll come up with a screeing criteria and if you guys are still interested, by Thursday the screening is done, you guys get a slot on Monday onwards.

Those who have low rep points have already tried her will stay on our list of contacts cos they have been nice to Tammy - thank you people.

Seriously, i think our bro Barnett here is really a true friend to Tammy. A friend in need met a friend indeed. Barnett coordinates these appointments, sends sms and even screen potential RAWsters. All these requires tremendous amount of effort and time on his part. Not to forget the minor details, SMS needs money. For all of these, he's doing out of goodwill. Tammy is blessed to have a friend like him.

My two bahts worth.

:) Cheers.

big_ben
10-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Waiting for your reply also, barrett :)

deedesilover
10-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Been saving my vitamin M to try Tammy and forgo all the other tempting FLs. It's been awhile now, I still don't know whether I've passed the screening, of if I've even been screened yet. Sent email as instructed on the first page of this thread, didn't get a reply and sent a pm as well, didn't get a reply either. Is Barrett still around?

urger
11-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Me too. Wait till neck very long liao....sigh.

CNNcmg
11-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Me too. Wait till neck very long liao....sigh.

Bro,
Very long Q le....
But then SYT alway get very good response ma....
Patient lo..... Good thing alway worth waiting ma....

Barrett
11-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Bro,
Very long Q le....

Dear bros,

thank you all for your patience! I had been gone for a long time since Tammy's having her menses and the reponse is over whelming. I've compiled 14 approved requests out of 32 that i have received, deleted nonsensical emails such as "Hi bro can I have her contact please?" totalling 6.

Just so that there are no confusion, this is my work flow:

1) Check sammy boy PM box
2) Check email at [email protected]
3) Evaluate requests, preference will be a) GOOD Bros who have tried before and proven trustworthy irregardless of rep points b) New requests for Tammy based on REP Points above 30 c) new requests for tammy for ANY bros even below 30 rep points PROVIDED HE IS BACKED BY BROS with REP POINTS ABOVE 30
4) Delete emails like those without age, race and contact (cos I cant keep so many in my PM box, sorry)
5) Delete those with "hi can I have her contact thank you" so anything similar the moment i see anything of these sort, irregardless of the grandmother / grandfather / grand uncle story that follows in the email right after that.

Lastly, these are the approved people from evaluating the PM box request first:

JackieWong,XXXaddict, valkran, sorin, tookera, deedesilover, juda, nokia8888, aaronclock, sexphantom, druid, youngeric, cuteboy. :eek:

Will be contacting these individuals whilst Im checking out the 96 requests in my email. :)

Tammy starts 13 Dec!!

thanks!!

Barrett
11-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Bro,
Very long Q le....

dear all,

thanks for the patience! I am back to arrange for Tammy and she starts on 13 Dec. Somehow, I had posted a reply just now and it doesnt appear, wonder why.

Anyway, I have gone thru the 32 requests that came in thru my PM box out of which I had picked out 14 requestor. I had also deleted about 10 emails that went "hi can I have Tammy's contact? Thanks!"

The requests that I will accept comes from:

youngeric
cuteboy
JackieWong
xxxaddict
Valkran
Sorin
Tookera
deedesilover
juda
nokia8888
aaronclock
sexphantom
alphamale
druid

I will be evaluating based on the following criteria:

1) Bros who had tried her before and proven trustworthy, rep points above or below 30 rep pts.
2) New requests from bros below 30 rep points
3) New requests from bros below 30 rep points but have recommendations DIRECTLY from bros above 30 rep points

I will directly reject people who:

a) send me "hi can I have her number please" irregardless of REP POINTS irregardless of the grand mother story that he posts after that

b) guys who claim got her number cos in the end she will just change her number so don't waste time.

The other guys who got rejected are:
Artdirector
DJ Dick
Flare
i12bangu
Khriston
Wish79
Raymond
Stmode
papaotime
Rinoa52
Alex Tan
ozymandias
dargon1981
tanpohsiao
wayfarer
lifesux
James

Sorry about it this time round.

For those who are approved, I will be contacting you by phone or SMS very soon!

Thanks!!! :D

roymartin
11-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Bro Barrett, can include me in your waiting list rtf with tammy. thanks.

dakboyslim
11-12-2005, 05:01 PM
The requests that I will accept comes from:

cuteboy

cuteboy line up again??? :D

Hanxinco88
11-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Dear bros,

thank you all for your patience! I had been gone for a long time since Tammy's having her menses and the reponse is over whelming. I've compiled 14 approved requests out of 32 that i have received, deleted nonsensical emails such as "Hi bro can I have her contact please?" totalling 6.
thanks!!

Bro....mind telling us when will the 2nd list of accepted applicants be released??? My reservation not on your accepted nor rejected list leh.....
So feeling quite gan chiong now....

Cheers

wayfarer
11-12-2005, 05:40 PM
.......The other guys who got rejected are:
wayfarer

Sorry about it this time round.

For those who are approved, I will be contacting you by phone or SMS very soon!

Thanks!!! :D

phew!! guess that solves it after so long. no need to hang around.

urger
11-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Bro,
Very long Q le....
Patient lo..... Good thing alway worth waiting ma....What to do... just wait lor. Hopefully threadstarter dun put me in ignore list.:)

CNNcmg
11-12-2005, 07:26 PM
What to do... just wait lor. Hopefully threadstarter dun put me in ignore list.:)

hannor.. nvm la... book Q number liao and continue my hunt for other syt loh...
Cannot because of one tree and forget anout the forest ma...

deedesilover
13-12-2005, 04:56 PM
JackieWong,XXXaddict, valkran, sorin, tookera, juda, nokia8888, aaronclock, sexphantom, druid, youngeric, cuteboy.
Tammy starts 13 Dec!!Whoever from the list tries her, please post FR. I'm still waiting for Barrett to contact me. :cool:

jackylee
14-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Bro barette.. any age preference or limit of customer for this young lady? :)

youngeric
14-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Whoever from the list tries her, please post FR. I'm still waiting for Barrett to contact me. :cool:

Hi Deedesilover!

I have tried her & post a short FR on her.
As long as Cuteboy gives the thumbs up, you can try with your mind at ease.
I rely on his recommendations for other local FL as well.:D

susuyamyam
14-12-2005, 06:31 PM
wah saw JUDA and Cuteboy line up le. I also want to line up.

Bro Barret, can i take a queue number. I'm qualify mah? :)

deedesilover
14-12-2005, 07:07 PM
I have tried her & post a short FR on her. As long as Cuteboy gives the thumbs up, you can try with your mind at ease.
I rely on his recommendations for other local FL as well.:DThanks, I've already read your FR couples times. I'm not one who reads the first and last page of a thread. I just hoped to see more FR contributions with different stories, etc. And secondly, I'm trying to see the queue move. So far I haven't been contacted by Barrett, so I'm kinda anxious. Anyone in that list contacted by Barrett yet? :cool:

layang
14-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Long queue indeed but no choice since its norm for such response. Maybe all i can say is happy waiting and good luck to all though i'm also keen.hehe.

sheepo123
14-12-2005, 09:59 PM
barret can reply? thanks!

Barrett
15-12-2005, 12:35 AM
Dear all,

My sincere apologies.

I think Tammy has decided to quit early. She has cancelled all her appointments today; my sincere apologies goes to Jackie Wong and Cuteboy.

I had met her this evening and she has said that she cannot get over doing sex over money. I know this doesn't sound logical; I asked her the same question too: why come to me for help in the first place then?

Ultimately, she has decided to quit and move onto doing regular jobs, for good or for the bad. Or maybe she has other reasons that I don't know of.

What I know is, I owe everyone a big apology for bringing up your hopes only to let all of you down.

For those who had met Tammy, thank you for your support.

Barrett out.

deedesilover
15-12-2005, 12:46 AM
I had a strong feeling that this would happen.

cuteboy12345208
15-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Dear all,

My sincere apologies.

I think Tammy has decided to quit early. She has cancelled all her appointments today; my sincere apologies goes to Jackie Wong and Cuteboy.

No worries bro. I must thank you for allowing me to be one of the fortunate ones to hv met Tammy. She is really a nice girl. I really wish her all the best in whatever she does in the future.
Next time got lobang again remember to include me hor:p

jackylee
15-12-2005, 02:23 AM
Mei you le :(

juda
15-12-2005, 07:14 AM
No fate.... wish her all the best.

roymartin
15-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Bro Barrett, Thanks for arranging seesion wif tammy weeks ago- really enjoy session wif her. received yr sms yesterday ltink to meet her tis friday then she quit. She is indeed a veri nice lady. Kind of pity on her doing this for money. Anyway, wish her all the best.

tonberry
15-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Thanks bro Barrett for everything. I wish her all the best in whatever she do. :)

sohbuckkong
15-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Dear all,

Barrett out.
Hi, Is this Tammy same person as Butterfly. Thanks

youngeric
15-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Hi All!

Just received an SMS from Tammy saying she quit & thanking for the support.
What a shame because I was going to book her for another session this week but was a bit busy. In fact I was going to book her last night but wanted to wait till this morning, although it would have been too late too!

I guess for good FL, one must strike while the iron is hot, which I have seen other Samsters do before.

Anyway I wish her the best & hope she don't have to do FL again!

& thanks to Barrett. Ever top notch attitude & 'professionalism' that the OKTs would do well to emulate.

Lastly please don't PM me for Tammy's number. I don't have!
The number she SMS me from, she already said its not her number!

juda
15-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi, Is this Tammy same person as Butterfly. Thanks

Butterfly is a Malay not Chinese!

JOHNHEE
16-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Bro Barrett,
Received your sms on Tammy available slot yesterday and now she quit. Very sad to miss the chance to RTF her. Anyway pls convey my mesage to her, take care and all the best to her. Btw Bro Barrett thanks you also for sms me. Cheers:)

dirtymonk82
16-12-2005, 07:27 AM
tats sad...but anyway wish her gd luck

sohbuckkong
20-12-2005, 04:20 PM
tats sad...but anyway wish her gd luck
I am both happy and sad that she quits. Happy because its good for her and sad because I've not tried her. Please let me know if she fl again.
Thanks

Barrett
21-12-2005, 02:35 AM
I am both happy and sad that she quits. Happy because its good for her and sad because I've not tried her. Please let me know if she fl again.
Thanks

Not sure if she will start again, perhaps she may start again but by then I maybe not the person helping her :)

Anyways, thanks for not flaming me after she quit.

Im just another cheongster, got nice girls, we bonk. Simple as that.

mailme99
27-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Yo... If it is ok... anyone pass the the no.. or pm me the details...
thank a million

Hanxinco88
27-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Yo... If it is ok... anyone pass the the no.. or pm me the details...
thank a million

bro...nobody will pass you the number because she had Q......U.....I....T.....T.....E...........D....... ........
please take some time reading the thread b4 posting.......

Cheers