PDA

View Full Version : Return of Chinese Lobang MILF - Winnie

alwaysbestdeal
21-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Winnie will resume her service this Thurs.

I am meeting to understand more and will feedback asap.

For Bros that have missed out the opportunity the last time, this is your chance.. but Slot #1 is reserved for Bro Willee27.

Appended is the thread from the earlier postings:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40723&highlight=winnie

Please do PM or comm via airwaves for Bros that want to RTF or miss out the opportunity.

Cheers, :D

john kelly
24-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi Bro, may i hv Winnie contact number pls ? My friend told mi she very gd in service , enjoyable n friendly , i like to hv session with her . Tks

alwaysbestdeal
29-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Bros,

Good NEWS....Winnie resumes tomorrow.

Please refer to the earlier posting for the thread on Winnie..

I am sure by now Bros know how to reach me ....

Pls treat her well and generous support is appreciated.

Rates: much better than before with no change in service sttitude.

Fastest finger gets early bird treatment.

Cheers:D

juda
29-11-2005, 09:38 PM
That’s great news! :p

Juda

alwaysbestdeal
30-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Bros,

please leave NAME, Contact Details if you PM me for Yuki / Winnie's contact if you have not contacted me before. Nil information provided in PM will not be replied

pls leave a msg b4 this weekend if you are interested. I will no longer be logging into SB beyond Mon 5/12/05 as I have decided to stop my fling activities.

Cheers :)

cuteboy12345208
30-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Bros,

pls leave a msg b4 this weekend if you are interested. I will no longer be logging into SB beyond Mon 5/12/05 as I have decided to stop my fling activities.

Bro. It will be a loss to us cos no more good lobang from you liao:( Anyway, please keep in touch.

Idoru
30-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Bros,

please leave NAME, Contact Details if you PM me for Yuki / Winnie's contact if you have not contacted me before. Nil information provided in PM will not be replied

Good luck to you Bro Alwaysbestdeal hope you succeed. I have tried countless times from teenager years till now a retiree but failed maybe my will power is weak. Luckily my sexual power is declining and that save me a lots of money.
Cheers

Johnson Tan
30-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Bro alwaysbestdeal. Your exit from SB scene is a great loss to all brothers here. Good Luck.

eddy
30-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi Bro, may i hv Winnie contact number pls ? My friend told mi she very gd in service , enjoyable n friendly , i like to hv session with her . Tks

then get contact from your fren loh........

alwaysbestdeal
01-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Bros, I have cleared the 48 PMs received overnite for Yuki/Winnie contacts.

Those that left details (basic info requested) have been replied.

Those that left me PMs to taste my patience, well... keeping testing...

Those that left me PMs asking for FL contacts that oledi retired or not longer being in my help list... I suggest you read the FL forum commencing from the latest postings to the oldest, rather than backwards....

Bros, that left me heart warming msg, my heartfelt thank you to u and yes I do agree with all, its difficult to let go...cheonging... but I have reasons...

Bros that have my contact, pls be informed, its terminated (rather I broke the SIM card into pieces) with all the numbers inside...

Bros who are interested in Yuki / Winnie, you can still PM me till Sun, beyond that, I will try very very hard not to log into SB forum...

One last point, Bros who have tasted Shirely before... she sends her warmest regards and advance seasons greetings to Bros. She is doing fine and well.

Cheers To All :D

ash_lim
01-12-2005, 08:03 AM

Bro, Why the retirement?

ash_lim:confused:

Optimus_Prime
01-12-2005, 09:16 AM
Bro Alwaysbest,

I am here to wish you the BEST OF LUCK in life... that's always more to life than cheonging... although sad to hear you going up Mt Cold Turkey permanently... but hey... everyone has to retire eventually...

Only loss here will be to bros who can reply on ur FL contacts... although I myself have only tried one of your gals (and glad to hear she is doing well now :D ) so far...

Kudos...:D
(and thanx for the help last time we met even though it didn't pan out...)

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

CNNcmg
01-12-2005, 12:02 PM

Bro,
Gonna miss you le...
But from your other posting, can understand...
Good luck and come visit often...:) hehehe

Sigh.. din have chance to tried shirely...

astrozz
01-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Bro Alwaysbestdeal , BEST OF LUCK to you . I know you are a true SB bro with a heart to share. Thank you . Visit us from time to time ok ? Its sad to know a good Bro leaving the forum..:(

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Any More WINNIE requests? quick quick...

:D

Tua Tao
02-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Bro,
Heard that Winnie have not started yet due to some family issues, any idea when she is starting? Thanks :)

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Bro,
Heard that Winnie have not started yet due to some family issues, any idea when she is starting? Thanks :)

Bros,
give her a couple of days more, some family issues to take care of first.

cheers,

BlurWolfe
02-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Bros,

I heard she is down with flu, shall be well after the weekend rest.

BlurWolfe
06-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Met up with her last weekend.

Thanks for bro alwaysbestdeal looking after her, and bro Juda who passed me the contact after I passed his screening test....:)

She looks like any of the gal next door and her stats as mentioned before. We had dinner in Orchard and proceeded to hotel nearby. She has the gf feeling as we walked along orchard to our hotel holding hands together when we registered.

She might be shy when inside the room, once action started she is volcano.....she aroused easily and her stereo moaning was fantastic. Overall a great experience just like being with gf.

Bros, she is a very nice lady please take good care of her.

I dont have permission to share her contact from above mentioned senior bros so dont ask me for her contact..:)

Dargon1981
06-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Hmmmm thats weird..... I sms a couple of times liao she neber reply leh.....been trying to arrange something since last week....brother how did u get her man....
siannnn

skyrider
06-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Wanted to fix an appointment today but was told that she found a part time job & not doing FL already. Going to miss her......

BlurWolfe
07-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Good Luck to Winnie and all the best for her, sure will miss her...:)

axor3333
22-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Bros,
give her a couple of days more, some family issues to take care of first.

cheers,

Hi Bro

winnie still hv this hp no 659870XXX

The last time support her was in aug 05

cheer
axor