Italian $150
Jap Doll $180 ( must try )

sk

stoneking
01-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Dear All,

Malaysian $130 - Candy, 24yo, 1`56cm,47kg. 32B 25 34
Kimchi $150 - got a few, better one is JENNY with CFM look
Italian $150 - black colour hair one, slim.
AngMo $150 - Katrina, 21yo, 1`72cm, 59kg 36C 26 36
Jap Doll $180 ( must try ) 21yo, 1`65cm 49kg, 36C 25 36

sk

Brudders, $$$ hard to earn, if anyone want to paid $200 then go ahead. Me is alway serving my client in the best possible pricing. Please do not flame me because i rejected u

sk

stoneking
01-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Fellow pleasure seekers

Just back from some banging action with Sayumu fresh from Yokohama. My heart
was pumping as I was rushing down to the hotel. When I went to the room, I
rang the doorbell. Sayumi opened the door and said hi. Suprise suprise she
speaks very good english. I earlier thought I have to use sign language or
something. Usually not a problem as sex is a universal language.

She had such lovely eyes, wily wacky golden brown hair that resembles the
Yoyo character at some Channel 8 show. She was dressed mostly in pink and
looks very shy. There was an awkward silence at first then I went for a
bath.

When I came out dressed only in a towel , she took it off me and started
stripping seductively off her pink top. She was wearing a pink bra and a
very kinky pink panties. When she took out her undergarments, I saw that she
had big C Cup breasts with pink nipples.

She was very caring too, before I lie down, she straightened the pillow so
that I will not sprain my neck she said. I expected the usaual to happen but
lo and behold. She used the breasts to rub against my chest and my cock.
Made me feel so great , then she licked my ears and gave them a tongue full
of her saliva. She licked my neck and then she licked my nipples in such a
loving manner.

Then she put on her condom by licking it on. Then she did not ask my
preference at all. She just wanted to ride me on top. That was nice. A girl
taking initative. When he sat on my dick, she thrusted and moaned for about
I dunno maybe 10 minutes. Then she dragged me off upwards with my dick
inside her. We then fuck each other while hugging each other. Then we lie
down towards the tv opposite where the pillow was and I entered her again.
We then change position. It was her turn to lie on the pillow while I try to
enter her again. But I could not course I think my head too big so she told
some KY one and slipped it on my condom and she said her hole is very tight.

This time I managed to enter it, it feels very tight, hot and moist. While I
was fucking her, she kept changing the position of her legs,first it was
wide, then it was clamped round my manhood. We fucked till both of us
sweated alot even though it was in an aircon hotel room, before I came.
After that she said I was very naughty and I made her very tired. She just
lie on the bed totally naked after that amd kept on saying in English so
seductively so tired so tired, you make me so tired.

After that I bath by myself as she was dead tired. Only when I pay the
money, she got off like typical Japanese girls and smiled like a school girl
when she got the money. She then asked me whether I got a girlfriend I said
no. I ask her why, she just laughed it off. Go get Sayumi it 's really value
for money considering what they charge in +++yo which I went in June.

Looks : Kawaii! 8/10
Boobs: 35C : 8/10
BJ: 6/10
Movement and styles : 9/10
Damage :$180

--------------------------------------------------------
Not written from me, i copy and paste from the yahoo group

spades
01-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Dear Bro Stoneking,

Wow..international babes for this week.. I cant wait to try the japanese gal, will pm you once i get my pay in 2 day time..

stoneking
01-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Dear Bro Stoneking,

Wow..international babes for this week.. I cant wait to try the japanese gal, will pm you once i get my pay in 2 day time..

She will be leaving next week. Dun miss it

patcheongsh
01-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Dear All,

Kimchi $150
Italian $150

sk

Sure kimchi? Sure italian? Sure jap?

Brudders, $$$ hard to earn, if anyone want to paid $200 then go ahead. Me is alway serving my client in the best possible pricing. Please do not flame me because i rejected u

sk

Sure...pricing is cheaper...but you Sure its the real deal?

my two cents chump.

earth
01-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Sure kimchi? Sure italian? Sure jap?

Sure...pricing is cheaper...but you Sure its the real deal?

my two cents chump.

so u also know the price is cheaper... but u never ask the other agent,

u sure is real?

it seem tat u alway hamtan against bro sk.
u eat too full no shit to put? why dun u go to JB and meet him? :confused:

grow up pls

earth
01-12-2005, 06:46 PM
just saw at other thread...

Name: Jenny
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45kg
Stats: 36C 24 36
Remarks: A wild and sexy looking gal...she moves like coco lee when shes dancing i hear

Bro SK, this one u also market at $150 right?

yet ppl flame at u. must be those okt and thier runner.

well, it is alway good to have u around...

patcheongsh
01-12-2005, 07:44 PM
so u also know the price is cheaper... but u never ask the other agent,

u sure is real?

it seem tat u alway hamtan against bro sk.
u eat too full no shit to put? why dun u go to JB and meet him? :confused:

grow up pls

and how come you again defending him...what does that tell me? can see from the way you talk you are agitated....there is one very obvious reason why :cool:

a true blue customer would want to know these information irregardless of whichever agent.

as for your gangster talk....pls YOU grow up ok

FirstTimer
05-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Bro SK, this one u also market at $150 right?

yet ppl flame at u. must be those okt and thier runner.

well, it is alway good to have u around...

Sigh!!! Very strange...also don know where in the space did this "earth" came from? Suddenly came out from nowhere and started to act like a clown, sing song talk c***. But anyway must thank you for the entertainment or else it will be quite boring for this thread.

Bro earth, with due respect, even our dear bro sk also did not come out to say anything and yet you are here making such a fuss. Well, bros here will either think that you are a damn bloody loyal customer or you are just another nick to the okt. It is up to the them to judge.

Not bad for a morning entertainment...Cheers...:D

cantona66
05-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Sometimes, I receive spam mail which reads "Coke v Pepsi". It's a survey on whether you like Coke or Pepsi. I don't like either. I prefer Sprite. All it boils down to is a matter of choice. There are no right or wrong answers to that question. It's the same for agents. It's a matter of choice and preference. I choose to deal with SK because his price is cheaper and he's reliable.

stoneking
05-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Dear All,

Malaysian $130
Kimchi $150
Italian $150

sk

Last week for Jap Doll

A few FR on her http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46753

stoneking

FirstTimer
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Last week for Jap Doll

A few FR on her http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46753

stoneking

Wow!!! I kenna zap after posting here...Funny, bro sk finally want to take action!!! But very not gentleman leh. Zapped also dare not to put down your name...:confused: . Soooo disappointing. Still thought that he got the guts. End up the balls strinked. Sigh!!! Btw, I also tried Jenny over the weekend. Guess what!!! Cheaper than what bro sk here is offering. Really pity those bros...

meatlover
05-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Wow!!! I kenna zap after posting here...Funny, bro sk finally want to take action!!! But very not gentleman leh. Zapped also dare not to put down your name... . Soooo disappointing. Still thought that he got the guts. End up the balls strinked.
First and foremost, if brudder SK wanna zap you, he sure leave his nick BIG BIG. So you very gentleman issit!!! Tio zap by some unknown fella come here point finger at others w/o concrete proof. Please pm to Sam if you not happy kanna zap by others.

Btw, I also tried Jenny over the weekend. Guess what!!! Cheaper than what bro sk here is offering. Really pity those bros...
People can afford and are willing to pay more, so whats the fuss. You pity others becos others are willing to pay more!!!!! How much you pay is how much you get. As long as buyer and seller happy can liao.

FirstTimer
05-12-2005, 03:48 PM
People can afford and are willing to pay more, so whats the fuss. You pity others becos others are willing to pay more!!!!! How much you pay is how much you get. As long as buyer and seller happy can liao.

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Well said Bro. At last I saw someone are talking like a human being here. Talking like a cheongster. Bro meatlover, maybe you should also said the same thing to bro earth here at this thread or to those bros in this thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46753. Or I think I should direct their attendtion here to read what you have said. Seriously, I fully support on what you had said where I, too, here also had encountered good and bad experience with danage on 200 and 150 respectively with Euro, Jap and Korean FL. There is a great difference in services.

Banana Man
05-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Wow!!! I kenna zap after posting here...Funny, bro sk finally want to take action!!! But very not gentleman leh. Zapped also dare not to put down your name...:confused: . Soooo disappointing. Still thought that he got the guts. End up the balls strinked. Sigh!!! Btw, I also tried Jenny over the weekend. Guess what!!! Cheaper than what bro sk here is offering. Really pity those bros...

So childish. :D

stoneking
06-12-2005, 01:19 AM
New arrival,

Malaysian, $130,
Korean, $150, got 19 yo SYT, also got COCOLEE wannabe- JENNY
Ang mo, $150, got 3, Katrina -bigger build. and the italian, leggy and slim plus a new SYT from poland.
Jap Doll, Sayumi, leaving soon $180.

Proudly serving my clients,
stoneking

06-12-2005, 09:13 AM
i've not logged on for a while due to work reasons.. also have not used bro sk for a while for the same reason..

i shall make this short and sharp. a lot of us log on to this forum for information, leads and enjoyment (at least i know i do).. whoever the agent is, it's a matter of preference and comfort for us customers. having dealt with sk a couple of times, i'm satisfied that he has lived up to my expectations and most importantly, i'm comfortable dealing with him. i presume tat this is the case for most of his regulars..

already cheonging has it's stress..ie: must siam co, must know when wind blowing.. no need for more flaming and web wars.

bro sk has his own pricing, network and way of going bout his business.. he's happy, we the customers are happy.. i think that's primary.

and.. i'm not related to sk, just find all this flaming very tiresome. i was trying to look for good frs so as to make an informed decision and have to sift thru so much rubbish!

meatlover
06-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Irregardless of all the positive, negetive, neutral comments ... The show still must go on. Bottomline is, if you feel happy and comfortable with whichever agent's stock, price, arrangement, then please go ahead. But if you don't feel happy with the price, arrangement, etc, then look elsewhere. No point commenting agent XXX's stock costly, etc, etc.

SK,
Apologies for hijacking your thread to air some comments.

Regards,
ML

patcheongsh
06-12-2005, 03:35 PM
i've not logged on for a while due to work reasons.. also have not used bro sk for a while for the same reason..

i shall make this short and sharp. a lot of us log on to this forum for information, leads and enjoyment (at least i know i do).. whoever the agent is, it's a matter of preference and comfort for us customers. having dealt with sk a couple of times, i'm satisfied that he has lived up to my expectations and most importantly, i'm comfortable dealing with him. i presume tat this is the case for most of his regulars..

already cheonging has it's stress..ie: must siam co, must know when wind blowing.. no need for more flaming and web wars.

bro sk has his own pricing, network and way of going bout his business.. he's happy, we the customers are happy.. i think that's primary.

and.. i'm not related to sk, just find all this flaming very tiresome. i was trying to look for good frs so as to make an informed decision and have to sift thru so much rubbish!

this is just my two cents, from what i see the problem lies that SK undercut other agents as a marketing strategy to get business.

this is none of my business, may the better man win. fight it out consumers will benefit. i asked a confirm or not confirm question which the OKT has used multiple IDs to flame me back..'oh why you only attack me??' sorry hor, i see anything i dont like i just shoot out...whoever or whatever it is. i just happen to receive info on your stocks from others too. you can see my history. anyway i think the whole lot of you cannot make. SAME SHIT DIFFERENT PACKAGINGbtw, if it is confirm, a straight reply seals the deal...no need for the big misdirections ....but cannot give a straight reply....why hah?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46771

trust whoever you want bros, its your choice.

stoneking
06-12-2005, 06:03 PM
well,

SAYUMI new pricing. $160

stoneking

firestar
06-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Dear all bro,

Believe it or not, 2 years in this forum and this is my 1st FL....very paiseh:p

Finish work i pm bro sk for details, kaoz! i got a very instant reply... tumb up! After some time, i decided to pick the syt from korean.

Booking at 8pm, went up to the room wondering how will it turn out to be... Press the bell, door opened... Hmm, didn't disappoint me, a sweet young thing appear infront of me. Very fair,she put me on with a 150 degree black frame glasses, really have the kind of innocent look. Quickly went in and take a quick assessment on her, shoulder length bright black hair with a very sweet smile. Chat with her for awhile, and realised she commands a good basic english with jap/korean type of essence. She not that tall, about 1.56m, not vey skinny nor fat...juz nice for me, good to hug type. And impress me most is her 34c boob! look so sexy with her tight t-shirt on.
i can see that she was abit tired, so we took off everything and hide under the blanket. We chat, kiss and hug like a lover for a memorable 5mins, then i did a skillful 5mins massage for her in volunteer basis. I can see that she enjoyed it very much.
Slowly i catbath her instead she doing it on me, seem like i'm serving her...which i don't mind and i enjoyed it. I started to lick her neck softly and begin to hear her moans.... she seems to be very sensitive on that, which make me high too. Then proceed to my fav 2 ORIGINAL boobs! nice shape and perfect nipples!!! i have a good time polishing it for a another 5mins, one of the best boobs i'd tried so far.
After a about 15mins of foul play, cap on and i do wat a man should do... all sort of positions, no complaint from her and she do enjoyed certain styles. Especally when i carry her up in standing position practising my weight lift, which penetrate deep into her shaved pussy, she was high i'm sure.
Finished her in a doggy position, and we took a smoke and rest till our heart back to normal beat.

Overall, she is worth wat her price for. Except she was abit tired which is understandable, cuz she's not superwoman. Oh, almost forget, she's a good kisser, chicky tongue really make her like my gf. Especially the moment when i frenching her and she look and me....phew! dunno how to describe.

Name: Nukki (something like that)
Damage: 150/ 60 mins (including room)
Looks: 7/10 (good complextion)
Boobs: 9/10 (34C)
Body : 7/10 (with some baby fats, but not fat), 1.56m/48kg
FJ: 8/10 (no rush type)
BJ: NA (i didn't want when she ask)
Kissing: 8/10 (good kisser)
CIM: NA

sorry if i'm too 'lor soh'... my virgin FL.... hehe!
need go rest liao...;)

FirstTimer
07-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Hmmm...

Think have to check this out.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46573&page=3

stoneking
07-12-2005, 12:51 PM
well,

SAYUMI new pricing. $150

stoneking

Dun miss it

sk

geekboy
07-12-2005, 01:21 PM
hi bro just to confirm his says 140....yours 150?

cerebusjr
07-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Dun miss it

sk

bo u wil regret kekekekekeke chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cool:

stoneking
07-12-2005, 01:30 PM
hi bro just to confirm his says 140....yours 150?

If it is true,,, can get 140? GO

:D

geekboy
07-12-2005, 04:38 PM
If it is true,,, can get 140? GO

:D

boss i wanna clarify pricing only no need to zap me pls ok. sorry no offense pls. :o

fcuktilludrop
07-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Wah so many to choose so little time and money. Bro SK wait for my sms ok!! Me coming back singapore Friday. Just in time for the weekend bonks.

firefox79
07-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Buddy sk, i pm u liao. Pls get back to me asap. Btw, they work from wat time to wat time......

ben_cooldude
08-12-2005, 08:15 AM
had a chance to try this japanese ger at the discounted price. thanks bro sk for this special offer.

met her late afternoon yesterday. was looking forward to meeting a good-looking lady; she certainly didn't disappoint in that area. added advantage was her figure (but i think her boobs is not a 36C but rather a 34b, that's my opinion). she was watching some programme fm channel 5 and i had to bathe alone (sian) but she made up for the sexxion later on. rather sop process, hence i will spare the details. my comments on her as flws :

looks : 6.5
boobs : 6.5 (34b imho)
figure : 7
bj : 7
fj : 7
frenching : no (only kissing allowed)
overall : 7
rtf : will try out bro sk's other stocks :D
damage : $150

understand she will be leaving on x'mas eve so to those bros who are keen to try her, pls make early appt to avoid disappointment !

FirstTimer
08-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Hi bros,

seems great to read this and is recommended.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1286596#post1286596

terryoch
09-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Hi bros,

seems great to read this and is recommended.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1286596#post1286596

Hi bro first timer, but it seem the 140 is not for real :rolleyes:
Anyone tried?
Base on the reputation point of both agent, i rather stick to Sk :rolleyes:

all4great
09-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Thinking of having 'sushi' for dinner but SK sushi restaurant already booked, so settled for 'kimchi' instead. Tried Jenny cos' remember some remarks about her being SYT and look like Coco lee :D First impression abit disappointed cos' not as pretty as expected and look like mid to late 20s.

Overall ratings:-
Looks: 6/10 (Only when she dimmed the lights then abit like Coco cos of long blond hair but not my type)
Body: 7/10 (figure not bad)
Boobs: 6/10 (got one handful but think it is 'enhanced')
catbath: 7.5/10 (quite enjoyable as she takes it slow and got abit of sound effect)
BJ: 5/10 (short and no deepthroat)
FJ: 6/10 (no chemistry and SOP)
rtf: no (think i stick to those with photos so that no surprise).

anyway,above juz IMHO ... thanks bro SK for making arrangements :cool:

stoneking
10-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi bro first timer, but it seem the 140 is not for real :rolleyes:
Anyone tried?
Base on the reputation point of both agent, i rather stick to Sk :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support

Proudly serving all my clients,
PiedraRe

ProjectSawadee
11-12-2005, 12:02 AM
FR on Jap gal

Had a booking with Bro SK
1st time trying a jap gal so pretty excited.
reached the hotel waited for 10 mins then proceed up to the room.

Looks: 6.5
body:7.5
bj: 6 (very short)
FJ: 6 (no chemistry)
service: 5.5 (hrmmm .. not what i expected from a jap gal)

anyway thanks bro SK for the arrangement. will try your other gals.
maybe will have better chemistry.

cheer
PS

foxtrota168
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
FR on Sayumi

Had a session with this jap lady through bro sk. Thanks for the special rate of $150.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 8.5 ( fair with a pair of beautiful tits 34C, i guess)
BJ: 6 ( too brief )
FJ: 7
Service: 5 ( no chemistry , quite commercialized )
Rtf: no

For a japanese at this rate, where to find? But be warned not to expect superb service, though.

johnnylens
12-12-2005, 12:45 PM
ThanX Bro SK for the arrangement
my workin hrs very irregular and can only sneak out every now n then. but SK steady, all the way paitent and try to acomodate to me so really very professional. thumbs up.

wanted sushi at discount but couldnt meet the timins so had kimchi instead. jenny was her name and pretty she was to me. at first i tot service not every gd cos she keep talkin on the phone n sounded fierce ( maybe its the way korean speaks ) + i had to shower myself. abit sianz. me like to spend time in the bathtub kind. washed up fast n wanted to start action so i dried myself n hopped into bed. all this time she was still in the phone! had a feelin all the bosses must be bookin her.
anyway finally she had hung up and came over to me. saw the first smile from her and man was it sweet. she kept touchin my face and spoke in korean. maybe her country too much plastic surgery so she was
probably checkin if my face was real.
saw her naked body very soon after that. all the sizes were right for me. boobs NICE, waist slim and butt tight. Jenny came onto of me and start SOP cathbath. slow n gentle. capped me n bj was normal standard too.
frankly i was like a deadfish just layin there cos too tired from work but she took care of me and made me felt really good. i think she wanted some action too when she moved up n shoved her boobs onto my face.
so i tickled her nipples and gav her some good circluar lickin and suckin. she start to moan i started doin it faster n harder. after this she was ready n tried to stick it in. but she was so tight n i think i was above avg size for her so she had an uncomfortable look on her face. nevertheless, our combined efforts of twistin n thurstin made it a really turn on for me.
once it was inside, the korean babe worked hard and pulled out
all the tricks in her bag. sit, squat, kneel. but the best was her pinnin my hands onto the bed, like she was rapin me. super turn on.
actually i just wanted to just relax and aim for a long session but i got so excited i sat up n pinned her missionarily. i was pushin in n out fast n hard and i saw that uncomfortable face of hers again. so i stopped and asked if i hurt her but she hugged me tight to her body with her legs wrapped around me n said no and ask me to continue. so i did n i could feel her legs shiverin after a while.
i guess thats a sign of her cummin and i unloaded after a while too. rested on top of her after that.
the remainin story is all SOP.

body: 8(would hav been perfect if her boods not that hard.fake? i'm not sure)
bj: 7
fj: 8
rft: she was great but many others from bro SK to complete
damage: 150

hope all kimchi lover bros will enjoy the session too..

stoneking
13-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Dear Brudders,
Jenny,
Sayumi
and
The korean Syt still around.
Plus a new Korean arrival, Power one

$150 with room, single shot.

sk

stoneking
17-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Dear Brudders,
Jenny,
Sayumi
and

Plus a new Korean arrival, Power one. name is AIKEA

$150 with room, single shot.

sk

All adove mentioned are still available.
also the Italian, michelle.
Also got a few more ang-mo.
New arrival is MAGGIE!!
Cindy

Proudly serving all my clients,
PiedraRe

stoneking
25-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Xmas greeting to all my clients,

KIMCHI, Nicki, just arrived. Young, pretty some said look like a local DJ.
kimchi cutie Anook, SYT
Plus a few more FL located in the same hotel, can view subject to availabilty

$150 single shot with room

Proudly serving you,
PiedraRe

cerebusjr
25-12-2005, 08:26 PM
merry xmas to you........:cool:

JOHNHEE
26-12-2005, 02:48 AM
Bro SK,
Merry Xmas and thanks for the arrangement. Had kimchi "Niki" today. Reach hotel, sms SK for room NO. and proceed straight to the room. Dingdong the door open and a pretty SYT invited me in. First look already OK liao so don't need to call Bro SK. As i sit on bed, we tcss for awhile (in english) and understand from her that she had been here before taking language course. Action times, she helped me to remove my shirt and very soon i was lying on the bed naked. she was in her black bra and white pantie kissing my nipple and slowly proceed down. I unbuckle her bra ( 2 soft natural boob 34b i think with brown nipple) and start to caress her. I then moved my mouth to her nipple and suck it wa shiok. Next is my finger action(have already removed her pantie by now),i trust inside slowly can hear she start to moan and as i trust deeper it get wetter. Didi stand up liao, she cap me and start her mouth action. Good suction and gentle. Didi can't wait liao, ask her to lay down and i insert my didi into her wet hole in missionary. As i trust deeper and harder she start to moan again. Next change to her on top and can see that she enjoying it as she ride harder. Next change back to missionary this times at the edge of the bed. With her legs on my shoulder i pump her deeper and harder and she moan louder. Soon i reach the point of no return and i lay on her. She whisper to me are you tired, i say yes and we hug for awhile. Next washed up, change, pay her, hug her again and left the room a satisfied man.

Face: 8.0 (pretty SYT)
Body: 7.5 (slim, slightly tanned and height ard 1.6+)
Boob: 7.5 (34b i think, soft and natural)
BJ: 7.0 (good suction and gentle)
AR: Nil
FJ: 8.5(i like it)
RTF: Yes, if Vit M is good.

Bros, pls pardon me as im not good in writing FR. And all is based on my personnal opinon, so don't blame me. Thanks.:)

Doggiestyle
26-12-2005, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=stoneking]Xmas greeting to all my clients,

Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to u bro SK!

atalantacalsio
31-12-2005, 01:19 AM
Being an Asian boy growing up in Asia, having tasted only Asian food all my life...... woke up yesterday with a craving for some pasta, called up my favourite "delivery" guy, bro SK, to order a special italian dish. Was looking forward to it as incidentally it's my first western dish (Serious! My virgin western FL!)

Reached the place at 8.30pm and was told that the room where the pasta was being served and went up to the dining area...... As I walked in, low and behold...... Cleopatra (Michelle) stood before me.

I could have sworn that I was in ancient Egypt and felt like Mark Anthony (the Roman, not the singer, I hope that my history/literature/movie knowledge is accurate.... Mark Anthony fell in love with Cleopatra right bros?) With her long flowing black tresses and extremely slim figure, my first impression was that Cleopatra was reincarnated and standing in front of me!

Anyways, started to TCSS and then went for a shower. She did not join me and was surprised that I walked into the bathroom fully clothed and chased me out to undress....... sigh, what was I thinking?

Came out had a little more small talk and the catbath started...... more like milking session as she sucked at my nipple (which incidentally I don't really enjoy) then came the question "Condom?". On it came and down she went like a piston on my shaft. This again not one of my favourites (come to think of it, the only thing I enjoy is a good ol' ramming). After about 5 minutes of semi-deepthroating, she kind of got the hint that I wasn't remotely interested when she saw me twiddling my thumbs. Off came the panties and down came the honey pot.....now we're getting somewhere!

Shifted to doggy (she actually had no idea what doggie was and asked me to "teach her" - They probably call it cattie or something in Europe) and gave some royal pounding...... like how we used to pound sambal belacchan in the old days...... (grew up in Kampong so learnt to eat it from Malay friends) Finally shifted to the time and tested Missionary position and after 10 minutes my space shuttle exploded......

She told me to lie beside her and we cuddled..... she said she likes big men (as in big build and not big ding dong), makes her feel safe. After cuddling for a while, the inevitable happened....... washing time....... again had to do it solo. TCSS somemore and could feel a bond forming so decided to move on before I start thinking too much into it (used to have this serious emotional bond issue when I was much younger, nowadays it's 3F and try not to RTF)

Name : Michelle (21yrs old..... I asked)
Height/Weight : 167cm/42kg (Guesstimation - She's tall and really slim..... skinny even!)
Looks : 7.5/10 (Got that exotic look that I like, OMMIAMP IMHO)
Boobs : 31A (Definetly not for Boob lovers but again, me being strange, I like small perky ones)
Nipples : Pink and medium sized with small aerola
BJ : 3/10 (No suction, even though I don't enjoy but I can differentiate between a good and bad one)
FJ : 6.5/10 (A bit inexperienced, maybe due to age, but multiple positions ok)
AR : None offered
Cathbath : 3/10
GF Feeling : Very much so
RTF : Yes - For exotic look/GF feeling/Super Slim with small firm boobs

Bros should note that as a general rule, I usually do not RTF, 2 reasons:
1. So many fish in the sea, why must keep eating the same one.
2. I'm soft hearted and can get emotionally attached.
Having said all that, please note that this is a case of OMMIAMP so please don't don't blame me if you don't feel the same about her.

patcheongsh
31-12-2005, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE=atalantacalsio]

for a "new bird" you certainly don't write your FR, info and descriptions like one

atalantacalsio
31-12-2005, 01:43 AM
for a "new bird" you certainly write your FR, info and descriptions like an old bird

Thanks bro, appreciate the compliment. Spent 2 months reading on this forum before I signed up...... told you I was strange........ notice that most "newbies" don't bother reading and end up getting plummled into a pulp. Experience on other forums taught that it's only polite to "speak the same lingo". Hope to learn more from the seniors.

patcheongsh
31-12-2005, 01:51 AM
[QUOTE=atalantacalsiodon't bother reading .[/QUOTE]

book knowledge will teach you only that much, You...sound like an Expert! :D :D

atalantacalsio
31-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Comes from years of experience from cheonging I guess:D