PDA

View Full Version : Can I intro one last Chinese FL Lobang?

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Bros,

Before I intro my last FL Lobang, just want thank all Bros who have given me parting well wishes over the last two days. A BIG thank you from Alwaysbestdeal...

I had made this appt with Eve a couple of weeks ago but she has been unable to meet up due to OTs.. So the appt on Tues evening was almost like touch and go situation....

Booked the room and watched TV while waiting for Eve..

Knock Knock... I took a peep, caught a glimpse of long haired gal, hmm...opened the door, and she came in...

first impression.. nothing to shout about... she's about 1.64, wt approx 56-57kg... beyond shoulder length hair... sweet smile..and a good pair of boobs...

she was casually dressed.... not lian looks fortunately... able to speak english too... lucky for me... else need to take out drawing block to communicate ...

chit chat.. for a few minutes.. understand she is in FL a several months... getting her clients through recommendations... though qty is dwindling...

gave her test questions to check if she was under the ambit of agents... I prefer to stay out if there is indications...

then she stood up, led my hands to the bathroom, gave indications that we should bathe first... I took my time, removing my clothes... enjoying the scene as she peeled off her t-shirt.... revealing a pair 36 boobs... with pinkish nipples... yum yum.... flashed across my thoughts...

she wore a matching g-string... removed... nice butts.. round, slightly bak bak... gives a good piak piak sound...

one minus pts... she is unshaven down south... so certain Bros may not like ... I very chin chai... got juciy pussy ... can quench my lust liao...

proceeded to bath tub, as she managed the water faucets to get the optimum hot/cold water combination, I was busy tweaking her FM dials, caressing her soft boobs... saggy a little.. but since its 36, I close one eye to it.....

while tweaking, my didi was aching, rubbing her butt cheeks... she then turned, applied the shower cream, massage the rod.... by then, I also dunno if water too hot or too cold liao.... both eyes fixed on the boobs..

I then grab her towards me, frenched her , groped her bushy clits..... with stereo sound effects in the background... somehow, the sound effects in the bathroom.. stimulates the energy...

we stood in the bathtub, probably more than 15 mins, frenching, caressing till she says, lets complete the wash and get to bed...

on the bed... she laid there, legs spread, arms outstretched, urging me to lick her nipples... she has small pinkish nipples, smooth texture.. licked her earlobes.. as she runs her fingers across my back.... it gives a tingling sesnsation... each time she does it..

i was very engrossed, in her boobs.... she laid there, her eyes closed...with deep breadths as I tweaked the nipples, teasing her boobs with soft touches of the toungue...., slowly moving down south...

the bushy south.. gets in the way though... but too high to complain liao by then... spread the gates, tested for lubrication level... depth of well.. tightness is average... but good enough for an older cheongster (soon to be no more) like me....

by this time, my didi is aching and ready to splash his guts out...request Eve to roll on the CD for me.... pull her to the edge of the bed frame... spread eagle wide, adjusted the shaft position, a couple of throbs later... it was a perfect glide into her pussy... gave her hard throbs...as she held tightly to the bed frame... her legs pointing upwards, with her toes arching backwards... signs of pleasure.... hehe... gave her a evil smile when she noticed me observing her arched feet..

not long after... my little ones gushed out into the CD.. as I held onto Eve tightly... I guess she can receive much more than I can give... ...

we kissed , and I unplugged from her socket.... removed the sheath... bathed... paid her....

As we were dressing up, she enquired if I could help in a few recommendations... I was hestitating to say yes, as I have told Bros here of my decision to quit by Sun... I replied no promises.... but will try...

I was still pondering this morning whether to post this FR...... did a check too if some Bro oledi posted before... noticed several Eves thread posting... read a few threads, do not see any similarities... if there is such a posting on the same Eve, my apologies for the oversight.

I decided to post this evening, as Eve does need some help and I am certain Bros out there are able to help .....

Please do leave your name (no Nicks) , contact details, race, age...

I will reply (with usual filtration) right till Sun evening....

FR as appended
Nick: Eve
Race: Chinese SG
Ht: 164
Wt: 56-57kg (no hippo)
BJ/BBBJ: did not try...
FJ: 6.5/10
Attitude: 6.5/10
Looks: 6/10
Damage: $120 +$30 (room)

My last conversation with Eve this afternoon, she agreed to reduce her charges to 100/60/1 or 140/90/2

cheers:D

nitetcrawler
02-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Nice FR. So it is time to get off my seat and give you a standing ovation. One last encore before you retire. Thank you for all the lobangs. Bows. Claps.

All the best.

asdfghjkl
02-12-2005, 02:18 AM
wow.. got a rare discount for us bros.. good job and thumbs up! :p

NokiaUser82
02-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Wah...didn't know bro alwaysbestdeal going to retire le...shit man...anyway...nice "last" FR you posted here...sad to see u leave sia...:( but wish the best for u...;)

clover
02-12-2005, 07:50 AM
All the best Bro BestDeal and thanks for the the lovely FLs that you have shared. Much appreciated.

It's a pity that you have to go, though you could still come back here and be tempted! We will miss your passing.

Thanks very much again

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Bros,

to the 14 of 28 PMs that I did not reply, (if you did receive my reply) pls read the below para clearly. Appreciate the few seconds spend staring at the enlarged bold highlighted para. Cheers

Please do leave your name (no Nicks) , contact details, race, age... if you are request for lobang sharing.

i12bangu29
02-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Must thanks brudder alwaysbestdeal for passing me the contact. Frankly speaking I prefer amateur FL than those gal working under OKT. So since brudder always told me she is a SYT, mai tu liao book her this morning at 11am near my workplace. So I just finished a session with her. My rating:

Look 4.5 to 5.5/10 (very ordinary gal next door type, not really my type)
body 5 to 6/10 (B-C Cup boobs, big frame guessed also heavy bone)
BJ 6 ti 7/10 ( not much skill, need further training)
Attitude 7.5 to 8.5 (very friendly and accommodating)

Once again, must thanks brudder always for the lobang...sorry for not posting fabulous FR.

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 12:17 PM
thanks Bro, no need a fabulous FR.. all it matters is the generosity to help...

Optimus_Prime
02-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Bros,

Before I intro my last FL Lobang, .....I was still pondering this morning whether to post this FR...... did a check too if some Bro oledi posted before... noticed several Eves thread posting... read a few threads, do not see any similarities... if there is such a posting on the same Eve, my apologies for the oversight.
Bro Alwaysbest,

At this rate, u realli going to find it HARD TO QUIT... shoo... shoo... quick quick retire la... :D
Must thanks brudder alwaysbestdeal for passing me the contact.......

Once again, must thanks brudder always for the lobang...sorry for not posting fabulous FR.
Bro i-want-to-bang-you,

So long as it's a HONEST FR... it's always good... And bro u have a REP for giving HONEST ones...:D

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Bomb
02-12-2005, 01:37 PM
wa,11am,bro...power man.....

cumhybrid
02-12-2005, 02:28 PM
have to thkq bro for the contact.........she reply dummmm fast man :eek: told her wk late lately so didn't make it but after reading fr my bro here donno should try her or not leh.......:confused:

maybe wait for another fr to cfm 1st,,,,,,,,,,,, =)

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Bro, FR serves as a guide that the FL is not bogus and basic information of service attitude and skill but then again, a good spicy FR is just that... it differs from bonk to bonk.. wait too long to decide may further degrade your chance to taste the FL early.... or the Q may just happen to grow very fast or worst still, the FL goes into hibernation.....

at the end of the day, its yur personal decision to take up the opportunity... no venture, no gain... but then it may be a lost... nevertheless.. its the spirit of adventure.... hehe..

IMHO, all FLs have their uniqueness, flavor, level of professionalism...

bottom line.... try it, then post yur adventure here... good or bad...

cheers... :D

CNNcmg
02-12-2005, 06:54 PM
My rating:

Bro,
Knowing your taste... 4.5 to 5.5 for her would probably be equal to 6.0 for most other people liao....

cumhybrid
02-12-2005, 07:30 PM
good say good say will arrange tis cuming day..........:cool:

thkq u bro...........happy bonking to all :p

Johnson Tan
02-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Bro alwaysbestdeal, you really took care of us to the last min. It make us more sad to see you leaving this playground. Suck thumb. Anyway ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

spider_j
02-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Bro ABD,

Sad to hear that you are retiring. Thank you for the lobangs that you have graciously passed to us. I wish you well and good luck for whatever you go into!:D

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Look at the kind of PMs we get these days...

hello bro,just wondering currently do u have any local FL can recommend?

cos recently try alot of PRC n Thai,feel abit boring.

thx alot.

It makes me wonder whether the posted FRs are really being read... or is it due to school holidays then we get these sort PMs... :eek:

Arent mine postings clear enough thats its local FLs, OL or MILF?

alwaysbestdeal
02-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Bro ABD,

Sad to hear that you are retiring. Thank you for the lobangs that you have graciously passed to us. I wish you well and good luck for whatever you go into!:D

Bro,
thank your for the well wishes and really appreciate Bros who have supported the lobangs I intro.

Cheers.

BlurWolfe
03-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Bro Alwaysbestdeal,

Wish you all the best and thanks for sharing your contacts with me..:)

spotter542
03-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Bro alwaysbestdeal ,

Please accept my salute to you ! * Salute * !!!
Even though you are gonna retire soon , you still share a good lobang with so many bros in SBF !
It goes to show that SBF will remain the undefeated No. 1 Sex Forum in this region !!!
Like I always greet new samsters ; Remember , Sharing is Caring !!!

You have done all samsters proud !!!

All the best to your retirement ! :)

*sniff* , sorry , sand went into my eye.

BlurWolfe
03-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Feel sad too, not many senior will share good lobang with bros.

Bro Alwaysbestdeal, I still owe you coffee with plenty of milk...:)

Bomb
03-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Bro,gd fortune in whatever u do after retirement.....
Its gd to be able to stop....

urger
03-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Bro,gd fortune in whatever u do after retirement.....
Its gd to be able to stop....
Where is ur FR? Thot u are writing one?

alwaysbestdeal
03-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Bros, I trust that all Bros that have requested and have obtained Yuki, Winnie and Eve's details will abide by the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) regarding open contact distribution of these FLs.

We gentleman cheongsters have agreed upon this act of discreetness during the contact sharing PMs exchanged.

Bros, which I did not released all the contacts to you, please do understand I have my reasons.

When you completed your missions on those contacts you have requested, I am sure Bros here are intelligent enough to get me via yahoo dot com dot sg for the others.

I may not log in SB, but I am sure I am able to get wind of your successful missions...

Number collectors, please dun ask me for contacts horh... and dun think those numbers you posted in PMs interest me to exchange with you...

and those that leave flowery languages in the PM Box, I laugh at you... loud loud...

please please, do not distribute the numbers openly....

cheers to all. have cleared another 15 requests for numbers...

bongster
03-12-2005, 02:30 AM
Happy retirement mate

i12bangu29
03-12-2005, 09:03 AM
WARNING WARNING WARNING

I am very disappointed this morning because I just realised this Eve is a thief!!!
Luckily I have this practice not to bring too much CASH with me for every FL session. The story is like this before I check in the hotel, I know exactly how much I have as I take a look at my wallet before paying the hotel. Subsequently, she asked me to pay upfront I did so and I can reconfirm the amount of $$$ I have. When I left the hotel, I took the change and put it inside my shirt pocket and use that cash throughout the rest of the day. This morning woke up and discovered that my $50 note missing!!!

Is my mistake for closing the door while bathing after the session. Now think back no wonder she volunteer to close the door for me.....So Brudder!!! Please dont repeat my mistake......I hope this warning can prevent any future damage to the brudders

Disappointed that if she want more $$$ can always ask me rather than take it without my permission....is a small $$$ afterall. So this is a warning to those brudders who always bring a lot of cash with them.

I hope this will not spoil the rice bowl of the gal.....brudder who 1 2 try still can go ahead but just becareful of your wallet.

For brudder ABD, me not blaming U and I still must thank you for passing me the contact. No offence, please. Is for the benefit of the brudder here.

CNNcmg
03-12-2005, 09:47 AM
WOw.... bro,

Thanks for the warning here n in pm..
Noted liao...

urger
03-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Bros, I trust that all Bros that have requested and have obtained Yuki, Winnie and Eve's details will abide by the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) regarding open contact distribution of these FLs.

Paiseh bro abd. din know there's an agreement.:)

alwaysbestdeal
03-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Paiseh bro abd. din know there's an agreement.:)

Bro Urger... we all gentleman... so we all should know what is rite to do.

alwaysbestdeal
03-12-2005, 04:20 PM
WARNING WARNING WARNING

For brudder ABD, me not blaming U and I still must thank you for passing me the contact. No offence, please. Is for the benefit of the brudder here.

Bro, so sorry to hear abt the incident...

Do you wish me to clarify with her? Do let me know. Paiseh, very paiseh indeed for such incidents.

My apologies for what it is worth...

Cheers.

:)

CNNcmg
03-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Bro, so sorry to hear abt the incident...

Do you wish me to clarify with her? Do let me know. Paiseh, very paiseh indeed for such incidents.

My apologies for what it is worth...

Cheers.

:)

Bro,

Not entirely your fault.. anyway u just passing the contact and gain nothing from it also...

I buy i12bangu29 a kopi next time can liao.. hehehe
Maybe he can take it as his payment for that time he activate me to jaga for him when he doing a 3some le...(or was it a 4some???):D

fubarmale
05-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Thanks to bro ABD, managed to get Eve's contact and met up with her last week. First impression when door opened was that she is a bit plump but open closer inspection, it is just baby fat (yeah..my type).

Anyway, we chit chat abit in the room before proceeding to take a bath together. She was really considerate to adjust water temperature and while she was SOP me up, I was fingering her down there. Moans sound real but what the heck, she make my didi feels good. We are in the shower for good 15 minutes and proceeded on bed for more foreplay. First thing I zoom in was on nipples and again moaning sound comes out (am I that good??). Before I know it, didi mali kita again and she was HJing me at the same time. Cannot tahan anymore and proceeded to finger her again (surprise, no resistance, she must really like it). Anyway, after a few minutes, we did a 69 and that's where my didi go double mali kita because got full view of her 'mei mei'.

Wb, cannot tahan anymore and flip her over for missionnary position. After a few forceful pumps, put her 2 legs on my shoulder and then slowly decrease speed. In this position, the only contact between me and her is my didi and her mei mei which I think really make her gian and moan louder. In between slow motions, I would also give her hard hard shot which would also drive her crazy (go baby go..).

okay, pumping positing change to sit-up position. With her on top, can see 2 nei nei bouncing around and I must say a big saggy in this dept. After a while, cannot tahan anymore and ask her to squat while I pump her continuously until we both came (wl, siong man)..

Overall, I would rate her as average and it's for brudders which prefer not so skinny girls (you know the type where you pump too hard and can feed her bone ones).

Communication : 4/10
Shower : na (what shower??)
BJ : 5/10
HJ : na
Sound system : 6/10 (a bit loud at times but who cares)
Interactive : 5/10
FJ : 6/10

P.S. This is my first FR and please be kind hoh.

regards,

i12bangu29
05-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Bro,

Not entirely your fault.. anyway u just passing the contact and gain nothing from it also...

I buy i12bangu29 a kopi next time can liao.. hehehe
Maybe he can take it as his payment for that time he activate me to jaga for him when he doing a 3some le...(or was it a 4some???):D

Brudder ABD,

Like what CNNcmg said, not your fault and I can only blame for my complacent. I am here just to warn the brudders to watch out their wallet if they want to try her. Since she is in need of $$$, dont need to blow out the matter. Perhap, U just need to have a word with her not to resort to this approach cause she may some brudder who is not so forgiving.......then she will be in deep trouble!!!

Brudder CNNcmg,

What Kopi......U better buy me 1 KTV treat..hahahaha. BTW, when did I activate U to jaga for me when doing 3 or 4 some??? Can help me to re-call??? Not the twin sister right?

CNNcmg
05-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Brudder CNNcmg,

What Kopi......U better buy me 1 KTV treat..hahahaha. BTW, when did I activate U to jaga for me when doing 3 or 4 some??? Can help me to re-call??? Not the twin sister right?

Walau... that was a few years ago liao la.....

When you call the chatline and got 3 gers?? Pick them up at bedok reservoir mah?? remember or not???

Anyway see my FR under orgy directory.... Wanted to jio you as your type one.. But sunday so dun dare lo....

KTV Friday can la.. Hollywood got SYT le....

i12bangu29
06-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Walau... that was a few years ago liao la.....

When you call the chatline and got 3 gers?? Pick them up at bedok reservoir mah?? remember or not???

Anyway see my FR under orgy directory.... Wanted to jio you as your type one.. But sunday so dun dare lo....

KTV Friday can la.. Hollywood got SYT le....

Wolao....few years ago still bring out and talk.....me already forgotten...must be those average looking gals who I cant even recall. I think I am getting older liao better have more fun b4 my brudder retire

U can always jio me so long U message me or call me through my cheong phone.....If I did pick up means I am not available loh.

Hollywood....walao dangerous place for me leh......certainly not suitable...U purposely one right

CNNcmg
06-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Wolao....few years ago still bring out and talk.....me already forgotten...must be those average looking gals who I cant even recall. I think I am getting older liao better have more fun b4 my brudder retire

Waliao.... the 3 SYT lian le.... one after which we see see at lorong 11 there 1-2 months later... and one not bad le.. rate 6.5 ma...

Anyway will note your comments and activate you if got lobang lo....
Understand your restriction.. no problem mate.

pattay
07-12-2005, 03:27 PM
bro I read yur posting ..... and u said the gal might be under the armbit of agents? wat do u mean by that .... and is there a danger if they have agents?

Kindly enlighten me as i am new in the FL market.

Thanks

BlurWolfe
13-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Thanks Bro AlwaysBestdeal for contact, I heard the story from Yuki and dont think I will try.

Anyway Yuki is the best, had a wonderful session with her previously and I enjoyed chatting with her.

Good luck with your retirement bro.. all the best to you.....:)

Clit_LickeR
02-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks Bro AlwaysBestdeal for contact, I heard the story from Yuki and dont think I will try.

Anyway Yuki is the best, had a wonderful session with her previously and I enjoyed chatting with her.

Good luck with your retirement bro.. all the best to you.....:)

may i know what happened to yuki?
Cos i really long time no log in liao

BlurWolfe
02-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Bro Clit_Licker,

Yuki is still around may be busy with the New Year celebration, you can try sms her...:)