PDA

View Full Version : Judging for best FR of Win's gers

laodi123456789
09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Bros

The competition for best FR is coming to an end.

RULES OF JUDGING

The judging will be on all FR's written on Maggie, O and May from Win.

The dates on the FR must between 28 November 2005 and 9 December 2005 - inclusive. So you have until midnight to post any FR's you might have, in the relevant threads.

Tomorrow I will try and post a link for every eligible FR for easy reading in this thread. A big thanks to bro Elaw for showing me how to do this - a long time ago and reminding me again the other day

Each Bro is elegible to make one vote - you cannot vote for your own FR. Post who wrote the best on which ger and if possible say why you liked it so much. You vote will only count if you have reputation power at the time of vote counting. Only your first posted vote counts - unless you PM me and indicate preference for other posted vote within judging period. I will post a sample vote tomorrow so you can get an idea of how to do it.

Vote counting will take place sometime on Friday 16 december. All votes counted must be on the dated 10 December 2005 to 15 December 2005. Again I say You must have reputation power at time of vote counting for your vote to be counted

The winner will receive a $30 discount on their next visit to Win's ger. Equal winning votes will have discount shared (2 winners $15 each). The winners must be authentically verified and traceable by Bro Win otherwise next best count gets prize.

Fine print
I or no other party is liable for any damages incurred as result of this competition. The judging is final and there is no appeal for the decision. If you didn't like it you can zap me,although, its not nice thing to do.

Did I miss out on anything? Any questions?

Castrol
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
wow, competition on FR written for OKT's girls ah?

no wonder got so many 7/10, 8/10, 9/10 ratings... wtf? :confused:

laodi123456789
09-12-2005, 05:20 PM
wow, competition on FR written for OKT's girls ah?

no wonder got so many 7/10, 8/10, 9/10 ratings... wtf? :confused:

Well if FR writers think that is what will make them win the competion then can. My intention is to raise the standard in quality of FR writing. I did not set any criteria for judging. The voter sets his own criteria and can make one vote towards his/her criteria.

Personally I would vote for a 4/10 rating if the FR was a really nice piece of work (a bit hard to see how, but you never know) over a short and crappy 8/10 FR. You could vote for the what I think is crappiest FR, and if enuff eligible nicks agree with you - that writer would win. Please note, i will not be voting.

The only rules set are the eligible FR's the method of voting, the prize and how it is to be handed out. Please do PM me or post here if there is some confusion about the rules.

jazzjazz
09-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Bro.. now low key how to compete?? :( Looks like must TIME EXTENSION liao loh.. kekekke

kelvindartz
09-12-2005, 09:07 PM
bro, i really must salute you for this "creative" idea!

laodi123456789
10-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Ok here are the entries for the competition. - Please review info on how to post below the FR links

Maggie
Special Spawner (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1285353)
sam33 rtf (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1283366)
sam33 first fuck (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1280471)
hansolo712 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1278380)
azzazel80 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1278839)

May
XcN5410 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1287123)
insanity08 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1277697)

May & Po
calvins (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1281141)

thanks to bro elaw for teaching me the linking technique

- I made a mistake in my first post. Po is included. O is not in.

- I could not find a thread dedicated to Po. If anyone can advise if there is one then I will amend the list of eligible entries

- Here is a sample vote

- You must indicate the bro and the girl for your vote to count. Reason is optional.

- You must post your vote BEFORE the 16th December 2005. If you wish to CHANGE your vote post the new vote and inform me via PM.Post your vote in this thread only. votes on other threads are not counted

- You must have rep power at the time I count the votes in this thread on 16 December 2005

- Prize is $30 discount to be shared amongst all winner(s) with highest number of votes. Winner must be identified by Bro Win or Bro Jen. If this is not the case next highest total will receive prize

- All decisions are final and no appeal can raised. There is no liability on me or anyone else for any damages or liabilities incurred from this competition.

- Good luck and may the best FR win!

AK47
11-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Bros

The competition for best FR is coming to an end.

RULES OF JUDGING

The judging will be on all FR's written on Maggie, O and May from Win.

The dates on the FR must between 28 November 2005 and 9 December 2005 - inclusive. So you have until midnight to post any FR's you might have, in the relevant threads.

Tomorrow I will try and post a link for every eligible FR for easy reading in this thread. A big thanks to bro Elaw for showing me how to do this - a long time ago and reminding me again the other day

Each Bro is elegible to make one vote - you cannot vote for your own FR. Post who wrote the best on which ger and if possible say why you liked it so much. You vote will only count if you have reputation power at the time of vote counting. Only your first posted vote counts - unless you PM me and indicate preference for other posted vote within judging period. I will post a sample vote tomorrow so you can get an idea of how to do it.

Vote counting will take place sometime on Friday 16 december. All votes counted must be on the dated 10 December 2005 to 15 December 2005. Again I say You must have reputation power at time of vote counting for your vote to be counted

The winner will receive a $30 discount on their next visit to Win's ger. Equal winning votes will have discount shared (2 winners $15 each). The winners must be authentically verified and traceable by Bro Win otherwise next best count gets prize.

Fine print
I or no other party is liable for any damages incurred as result of this competition. The judging is final and there is no appeal for the decision. If you didn't like it you can zap me,although, its not nice thing to do.

Did I miss out on anything? Any questions?

Good idea. But dont you think the prize kinda weak.. $30 more like a marketing scheme to me..not a prize

50% discount would be more appealing.

Bezt_Lobang
11-12-2005, 09:33 PM

The gals are here to work... they need $$ that's why they are here. Not to let you bonk them and they only earn little !!! If 50% that means the OKT have to top up money for you !!!! Got such OKT ?? intro to me lor

laodi123456789
11-12-2005, 09:49 PM
It is a bit weak, but I am the one donating $30 for this prize. Win is also offering a $20 discount to anyone who writes an FR so a winning bro could be eligible to $50 discount total.

If win wan to up the prize jackpot he will post in this thread.

poompoom
11-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Good idea. But dont you think the prize kinda weak.. $30 more like a marketing scheme to me..not a prize

bro, beside that 30 that bro laodi have kindly offer, those who post fr will auto have a disc of disc. so actually nt that bad lar. u might say it a marketing scheme but if jus a gesture of apperciation to the bros. frankly, in this whole new world, all product have marketing scheme. tio bo?

poompoom
11-12-2005, 10:05 PM
ok, think i start the ball rolling. bro 80 got my vote. jen vote on calvins.

The_Hustler
12-12-2005, 06:06 AM
Blatant or uncreative advertising? What's the world becoming?

Are we gonna start with a colouring contest soon? Let me know, I'll get my crayons ready.

PR man,
The Hustler

calvins
12-12-2005, 09:25 AM
ok, think i start the ball rolling. bro 80 got my vote. jen vote on calvins.

wahahah THANK YOU boss 4 voting 4 me!!!
bro laodi, can vote myself? or the person who posted the FR not allowed to vote? abit blur on this.
anyway how to vote? pm? or like boss post message to vote?

laodi123456789
12-12-2005, 10:06 AM
wahahah THANK YOU boss 4 voting 4 me!!!
bro laodi, can vote myself? or the person who posted the FR not allowed to vote? abit blur on this.
anyway how to vote? pm? or like boss post message to vote?

Anyone can vote including those who write any of the FR's. But you cannot vote for your own FR. For example Bro Calvins could not vote his own FR, but he could vote for Bro HanSolo712 if he really liked that FR.

calvins
12-12-2005, 12:05 PM
ok then i shall give my vote to bro sam33 first fuck:D

laodi123456789
15-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Today is the last day for posting your votes on best FR. All votes in by midnight thank you.

jazzjazz
15-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Bro Laodi,

I also would like to vote for Calvin's FR... simply fantastic!!

Sianz.... the boss unfairly minus my rep and put me under moderation BECAUSE I used profanity in the reputation column when I deducted those trouble maker points... I confess I did that to the trouble-makers or loosers who NOT ONLY stir in WIN's thread but others also... Why i do it? Cause this punks deserve it what... don't they???

I do admit that I blasted those ppl who are stir trouble but why am I punished for something that those trouble-makers were obviously causing...
Like the kids that stir trouble in WIN's thread etc... For that I kana deducted chia lat chia lat by the boss... now -45 HOW TO CHEONG AND GET KANG TAO???

Hope the brothers who know me here would not be detered by the sudden dip in my rep pts. I really feel maligned. Even though I've writted a PM to the boss to appeal my case, I doubt he would even bother to read my post.
I guess in such a situation, I have to bail out of sammyboy or re-register another USER ID.. but that won't be ethical right??? I can WORK around the system but I am not a person who do such things....
Hope he can be impartial and judge my case fairly.. but honestly I don't know if I would have all my points etc re-instated.... I guess, my last cause of action would be to just disappear from SB or be a passive surfer.. sianz sianz...:(

Can some good brother offer me any kind advice? Either by posting here or PM me.. appreciate it... :o

Bro Laodi, sorry for hijacking your thread... 3 cheers to your effort and initiative here....

laodi123456789
16-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Due to the many many votes placed it took me a long time to calculate the winner. But after much deliberation -

Bro Calvins - you are the winner. Congratulations. $30 discount on your next visit to Win or Jen's girls.

Bro Calvins received 2 votes, as compare with several others who only got 1 vote. However his second vote from Bro jazzjazz, he have no rep power. We all know he is regular cheongster and considering the very small number of votes, I choose to count the vote. Please PM me if you have any problems with this outcome.

I think it was nice to see all the FR's but somewhat sad that there were so few votes.

For Bro Jazzjazz - start a new nick. easier to catch up that way

poompoom
16-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Due to the many many votes placed it took me a long time to calculate the winner. But after much deliberation -

Bro Calvins - you are the winner. Congratulations. $30 discount on your next visit to Win or Jen's girls.

Bro Calvins received 2 votes, as compare with several others who only got 1 vote. However his second vote from Bro jazzjazz, he have no rep power. We all know he is regular cheongster and considering the very small number of votes, I choose to count the vote. Please PM me if you have any problems with this outcome.

I think it was nice to see all the FR's but somewhat sad that there were so few votes.

For Bro Jazzjazz - start a new nick. easier to catch up that way
ok, bro laodi, will look into it. btw, tik ur advice is rite. shld start a new nice. then pm us n ask bros that u noe help u abit. tat faster to got positive. rite?

jazzjazz
16-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Thanks bro laodi and poompoom,

I agree and thanks so much for your support. I am hoping that my logical appeal to the boss would be effective and hope that he can see my actions are justified to a certain extent. HOwever, I believe I am fighting a loosing battle as he calls the shot and dictates this forum.

I believe in fighting for my deserve rights if the treatment is unfair. I am offering my respect to him as he moderates this forum hence, to appeal to him. I still have a slight hope that there are ppl who would judge fairly since I am man enough to talk (err.. I mean PM) it out with him. BUt if it doesnt yield the result I am hoping for, then I guess he is just those kind of ppl who have a sad life. (I believe I should have enough rights to voice my own views or perception right?)

Nevertheless, if my last pm to him is inconclusive, then I guess I have to resort to that loh... sigh...

Laodi, good luck to your "STAR" award.

laodi123456789
17-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks bro laodi and poompoom,

I agree and thanks so much for your support. I am hoping that my logical appeal to the boss would be effective and hope that he can see my actions are justified to a certain extent. HOwever, I believe I am fighting a loosing battle as he calls the shot and dictates this forum.

Fighting is honourable when u r roght, but I ask you. In 10 years time will you appreciate the effort you have put into this battle? Or are there other more important things to fight for?

c0mawhite
17-12-2005, 01:59 PM
.... start a new nice. then pm us....

told u to throw away long hair dictionary for longman dictionary liao....haiz....

calvins
23-12-2005, 09:04 AM

Wah i was away in KL for 7 days only and so much stuff have happen!!!
many thanks to BOss Jen and Bro Jazz jazz for my 2 votes!
sad to hear of wat happen bro jazz hope you can get back your rep soon.

jj-speedster
23-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Bro Calvins...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D HAPPY MAN EH???

Boss Poompoom, Brothers Calvins and Steed4, Thanks for your support and pts. :) Kam sia..