PDA

View Full Version : $50 PRC FL Ah Yu

bhoven
09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
First posted in BOSS' forum

Was reccing L16 when I spotted her. Fair, slim and simply but elegantly dressed in striped black /white skirt and black blouse. Hails from Ji-lin and on her second visit.
Last here this month 2004.

A beautician/cosmestics salesgirl back home. Doesn't like frenching but other standard services ( bath/mutual suckling/BJ/finger drills/multi-position coitus) provided. All accompanied by usual sound effects. Didn't chat that much as was in a hurry - limited leave pass mah - but she is friendly and gives GFE. Said she got a 3-mth SVP so there's plenty of time to sample her delights.

Overall a value bonk although regrettably - rats this happening a mite too often lately - didn't finish mission and had to resort to HJ which she seems better at than most - at least better than like a bar-tender's cocktail shaking! Therefore will RTF to complete the job.

For those brudders who live by the numbers, herewith but all agak2 :

Ht : 1.61m
Wt : 53 kg
Boobs : 34B

GoodMMbest
12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Bro,
Can pls share the damage? Can also pls share contacts via pm?

Tks a lot!:p

rukkie
12-12-2005, 05:05 PM
which part of "$50" don't you understand? :confused:

Hi Bro,
Can pls share the damage? Can also pls share contacts via pm?

Tks a lot!:p

cashlove
13-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Rukkie,

You say what I wanted to say. However such incident always happen.

Another classic case, someone post a FR and say "PM me for the contacts" Then you will see someone reply by say "Can share the contact with me?"

The explanination some bros here give me is that, sometime people after reading the FR, they become very steam and they forget everything and ask stupid questions.

Superbaby
13-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Rukkie,

You say what I wanted to say. However such incident always happen.

Another classic case, someone post a FR and say "PM me for the contacts" Then you will see someone reply by say "Can share the contact with me?"

The explanination some bros here give me is that, sometime people after reading the FR, they become very steam and they forget everything and ask stupid questions.

Hahaha...brother.. agree with what you post. Sometimes ppl will be steam and anyhow ask questions. Lols :D

micl_ten
13-12-2005, 03:19 PM

Was reccing L16 when I spotted her. Fair, slim and simply but elegantly dressed in striped black /white skirt and black blouse. Hails from Ji-lin and on her second visit.

A beautician/cosmestics salesgirl back home. Doesn't like frenching but other standard services ( bath/mutual suckling/BJ/finger drills/multi-position coitus) provided. All accompanied by usual sound effects. Didn't chat that much as was in a hurry - limited leave pass mah - but she is friendly and gives GFE. Said she got a 3-mth SVP so there's plenty of time to sample her delights.

Overall a value bonk although regrettably - rats this happening a mite too often lately - didn't finish mission and had to resort to HJ which she seems better at than most - at least better than like a bar-tender's cocktail shaking! Therefore will RTF to complete the job.

Dear Bro,

Pls pm me her contact. Many thanks

shchen
13-12-2005, 03:47 PM

Agreed with you bro, some people just simply do not read. Or, I should say postage stamp on the eye.

Cheer!:p

GoodMMbest
13-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Yes people do make silly mistakes. It's my turn. I admit it and paid the penalty...:o That does not mean I will stop my mission to bonk & post FR....:p

Tks bro for the timely reminder.

GoodMMbest
19-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Tks Bro Threadstarter for contacts.

Contacted Ah Yu in afternoon last week and met at H81 lobby. I love her voice in the phone, definitely a northern accent. I was surprised to see that she is a pleasantly looking gal. Tall, slim, fair. Yes, just my type, northern gal...yummy.

Paid up S$10 for 1hr room and hold her hand to room.

She was in t-shirt and jeans like a school girl, I was admiring her all the way to the room. Once inside, we stripped and showered. She washed my didi so clean until it shines....lucky no misfire.

She has long and silky brownish hair and long fair legs. My didi see her on bed already mari-kita till can hang clothes already.

She catbathed me and slowly approach my didi. Her foxy eyes was staring at me while putting my didi into her mouth (with CD, I am more kiasu). Her suction was strong and deep. Have to stop her else wasted the round. Lay her down and start my licking on her. She was moaning and wet. We kissed and it was a girl friend feeling all the way. She was accomodating and no rush. Her moans drove me on and on.

I banged her doggie, missonary, etc etc and finally in missonary I banged her until she was scratching my back and finally cummed together. Shiok....:D

We showered and lie on bed to TCSS. She was holding my hand like a girlfriend. She is from Jilin and has 2 other girl friends with her from Shenyang and Liaoyang, yes all tall northern girls. Maybe can try her friends next time. Later drove her back to her apartment nearby and definitely will look for her again.

Stats:
Looks : 7 (my type)
Figure : 7.5 (slim with nice boobs)
Boobs : B
Legs : Long and slim and fair.
French : Yes
BJ : 7
FJ : 8
RTF : Definitely
Damage : $10 hotel + $50 + own cd

trotter
19-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Hahaha...brother.. agree with what you post. Sometimes ppl will be steam and anyhow ask questions. Lols

u mean u not excited meh??? :D how is yr cheonging for the past few days that u mia??? steamy??? post some FR for us to read leh... :p

GoodMMbest
19-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Some bro pm for Ah Yu's contacts. Out of respect here, pls pm Threadstarter for her contacts. It was his effort to discover this the gem afterall...:)

bhoven
19-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Some bro pm for Ah Yu's contacts. Out of respect here, pls pm Threadstarter for her contacts. It was his effort to discover this the gem afterall...:)

Tks for your FR, brudder...

Re requests for contacts, regret that usual forum practice will apply i.e. ...only "eligible and screened " samsters will receive a response.

Hope that brudders here understand as had to resort to this vetting procedure because got sabotaged before...

crash&burn
21-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi bro Bhoven,

I'm a sucker for China Girls of this category, so interested to give Xiao Hong & Ah Yu(another post of yours) a try.
Tried to PM you but your mail box was ful, must be due to the over whelming response after reading your FRs.
Care to PM me their contacts?

Thank,
Rex:)

socialsocial
21-12-2005, 04:02 PM
hey bro can PM me her contact.

she sounds good. :p

Chris6969
22-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Hey bro,

New here so not enough points. But quite eager to try her after reading your excellent fr. Haha, sounds like my type too.

Can pm me her contact?

Cheers

GoodTimer
24-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Bro bhoven,

tried to pm you but it turned out full oredy. care to share her contact with an infrequent but considerate SB ? :rolleyes:

anyway, many thanx first. :D

screwdriver
27-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Thanks bro Bhoven for the contact and as promised provide a FR.

Contact Ah Yu on last Friday at 1330. Answered by a sleepy and sexy voice. Told her to sleep more and I would get back to her an hour later. Had a coffee at sims dr and then called back. She said that her place was raining heavily, so I said would go to her apartment to fetch her.

Wow! Finally saw a pair of long legs, fair, lightly matured ice beauty looked gal approaching. Dressed in a green T-shirt and a hot shorts. Checked into hotel and then we undressed. She said already bathed and thought LL had to do myself. Then she asked need her help. Of course lah so she joined in and help my washed.

Dried up and on bed started with sucking my nipples. Quite powerful and felt shiok. Proceed down and sucked my balls and surrounded area. I flipped her over, and kissed her neck and ears. Seemed enjoying herself. With a light kiss on her lips, I attacked her boobs and nipples. Can feel her boobs were a bit hard and could be faked, but who cares. With her nipples hardened, she closed her eyes and soft moans with a bit of head movement. Then I attacked her pussy with my 2 fingers. Wanted to go deeper but she stopped me from advancing. Started to get wet and maybe cannot tahan.

She then put on the CD and told me to shift above her. With her under me lying, she gave me a BJ. Her suction was quite powerful. Though to me not so sensitive, but I felt better as to prevent cuming too early.

The real action came now with my missionary attacked. Then I placed her legs on my shoulder and pumped harder. My next approached was laid one of her leg on the bed and the other on my shoulder. After a few pumps, with my didi still inside her warm pussy, I rotated her on the doggie position. I grapped her boob with one hand and the other pushed her body towards me. With some piak piak sound, I finally unloaded my cums.

She removed the CD and said was a lot. I answered ya loh, reserved for you. In the bathroom, helped me to clean up. Dried up and returned to bed. Lying there TCSS with her for a while. Then cause I need to rush, so I suggested ended our session. So drove her back to her apartment. During the way to send her home, my right hand was driving and left hand placed at the hand brake. Suddenly she used her right hand to hol my left hand. Was a bit reluctant to let her go in the end.

What surprised me was on my journey home, she sms me saying that was happy to meet up with me, and I had lighted up her day, so hopefully to see me soon again.

With all the small actions in the car and sms, really had a GF feeling. Till now still thinking of her...

Sorry for the long FR, was my first time with a PRC and unforgetful one. Really thanks bro Bhoven for the contact. Will up your point.

Oh yes, to show respect, please contact bro Bhoven for the no. I will not response to any queries for Ah Yu's no.

Finally, my very personal score:

Look - 7
Age - estimate 28
Ht - 165 cm
Wt 50 kg
Boobs - B+
GF feeling - 9
RTF - yes
Damage - $50 + $20 (tips) + $10 (room)

Bros, please up my points to show my effort for writing this FR. Thanks.

bhoven
27-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Thanks bro Bhoven for the contact and as promised provide a FR.
What surprised me was on my journey home, she sms me saying that was happy to meet up with me, and I had lighted up her day, so hopefully to see me soon again.
With all the small actions in the car and sms, really had a GF feeling. Till now still thinking of her...
Oh yes, to show respect, please contact bro Bhoven for the no. I will not response to any queries for Ah Yu's no.

Finally, my very personal score:

Look - 7
Age - estimate 28
Ht - 165 cm
Wt 50 kg
Boobs - B+
GF feeling - 9
RTF - yes
Damage - $50 + $20 (tips) + $10 (room)

Tvm for your FR brudder screwdriver.

Excluding brudder GoodMMbest, others who have received AY's contact from me have yet to post their FR. Perhaps, they have not had the time/opportunity to bonk her...I don't know

But I had hoped that if i can share the contact with them, they can at least share a FR with us in return. Otherwise, there is not much point revealing contacts to them in future. No need for me to post names as they know who they are...

Sorry to those I have not responded to...if you read the sticky and also followed some of the postings here before you will know why I have been cautious in releasing contact details. Hope that you understand brudders...thanks.

desk1
27-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi to all having Ah Yu number,

Is her HP number start with 9075****?

Cheers

bhoven
27-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Hi to all having Ah Yu number,

Is her HP number start with 9075****?

Cheers

Hi brudder desk1
Same name perhaps but different gurl i think....

jim_n3o
28-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Bro, consider me as a noob as i just joined to this forum today, i am pretty interested in the FL if u kindly intro as i am bit desperate to increase my rep points..

thanks..

bhoven
28-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Sorry to those I have not responded to...if you read the sticky and also followed some of the postings here before you will know why I have been cautious in releasing contact details. Hope that you understand brudders...thanks.

Can brudder sitonski pl PM again..?

accidentally deleted his pm when cleaning up my mailbox...haiz

mlloh
28-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks to bro bhoven's contact. Got to try her just now.
Will not go into too much details as most reported before.
Very friendly and chatty. One of the better bonks with reasonably good bj esp from prc lady, wet wet pussy, great moaning ( or acting ?).
The not so good part is no fingering, and possibly fake boobs.

Looks : 6
body :7
boobs : 7 nice shape but possibly fake.
bj: 7.5
fj: 7
service:6

will up bro bhoven.

ballplayer
28-12-2005, 08:02 PM
anyone can PM me ah yu account? will try to post FR ok?

bhoven
28-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks to bro bhoven's contact. Got to try her just now.
Will not go into too much details as most reported before.
Very friendly and chatty. One of the better bonks with reasonably good bj esp from prc lady, wet wet pussy, great moaning ( or acting ?).
The not so good part is no fingering, and possibly fake boobs.

Looks : 6
body :7
boobs : 7 nice shape but possibly fake.
bj: 7.5
fj: 7
service:6

will up bro bhoven.

Tks for your FR brudder mlloh. Still waiting for the others' ...haizz

Dragon1976
28-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi Brudder,

I am interested and on standby liao.
Can I have her contact number?

Cheers
Dragon1976

screwdriver
29-12-2005, 07:58 AM
To all bros requesting for Ah Yu's contact. Kindly wait patiently for bro bhoven to clear his mailbox. Unless bro bhoven has given his consent, otherwise sorry for not able to pm the contact.

kuching
29-12-2005, 09:27 AM

bro bhoven
pls pm me her contact tks alot promice will write fr on her ...tks agn
RAW IS WAR

nojat2002
29-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Tks for your FR brudder mlloh. Still waiting for the others' ...haizz
Hi Bhoven,
can't get through you in private messages as your mail box is full.
will like to have her contacts! pls PM me!
Thanks!

Pokimon1
29-12-2005, 04:23 PM

Thanks to bro Bhoven who gave me her contact more than a week ago.

I was in India for a business trip and just came back rather sex starved.

Called Ah Yu (Jade) and a very sweet voice answered. Made appointment to meet her at coffee shop at Lor 34. Because of heavy rain, she called me to pick her up at her apartment instead.

She held my hand as I was driving like a girl friend. Asked me to take good care of her ($$$). I said, of course depends on your service. She said don't worry, sure to sextisify you.

To cut short... at the Hotel room we hugged and I could not resist rubbing her boobs. (real nice). Started to strip her piece by piece. Took a bath together where she washed my didi really well and the usual exclaimation that it was rather big!!! hehehe. (I think they say that to everyone)

Action on the bed: I started to lick and suck her tits - meanwhile looking for tell-tale scares if she has an implant. Could not find any scars around her boobs. So I concluded they must be real.

She allowed me to finger her until she was wet. Then it was her turn.

Gave me a fabulous catbath, licking all over including my family jewels, she stroked my ass-hole with her finger --really shiok. Gave me a BBBj, licking up and down the shaft and my small head. She put the helmet on and continued with a fabulous Bj. I almost came and had to tell her to stop.

FJ was fantastic. Took her in all the positions, she had a nice soft moan. I didn't think she was acting.

I must say, her CB can really grip (Nei Gong) Not many FLs have this skill. She would grip and let go, grip and let go; the feeling is really great!!!

I must confess that with a helmet on, I find it hard to cum. She ended up riding me cowboy style, very energetic and violent. all the while saying "Tiau si ni; Tiau si ni " (fuck you to death) I loved it!!!

Finally we came together and we hugged each other with her on top.

It was a great fuck with a very nice, co-operative and friendly girl.:D

Damage: $50.00 + $20.00 tip + $20.00 for room + $1.00 for condom.

RTF: Definitely. At that price and the service, who can resist.

She will be here for another month.

starman
29-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Ok now my turn to tell everyone abt Ah Yu

Look : 6.5/10 should be late 20s to early 30s

Body : 7.5/10 well maintance

Leg : 7.5/10 very nice long leg

Boob : 7/10 fake boob abit hard

FJ : 8/10 very shiok especially her moan

GFF : 8/10

Overall : 8/10 very accomdating no rush like make Love with GF, HUG & KISS.

Spent : $50 + generous tip + $20 room

bhoven
29-12-2005, 10:49 PM

Thanks to bro Bhoven who gave me her contact more than a week ago.

I was in India for a business trip and just came back rather sex starved.

FJ was fantastic. Took her in all the positions, she had a nice soft moan. I didn't think she was acting.

I must say, her CB can really grip (Nei Gong) Not many FLs have this skill. She would grip and let go, grip and let go; the feeling is really great!!!

It was a great fuck with a very nice, co-operative and friendly girl.:D

Damage: $50.00 + $20.00 tip + $20.00 for room + $1.00 for condom.

RTF: Definitely. At that price and the service, who can resist.

She will be here for another month.[/QUOTE]

Tku brudder Pokimon1 for your excellent FR ( puts mine to shame )
Glad that you enjoyed your session...

bhoven
29-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Ok now my turn to tell everyone abt Ah Yu

Look : 6.5/10 should be late 20s to early 30s

Body : 7.5/10 well maintance

Leg : 7.5/10 very nice long leg

Boob : 7/10 fake boob abit hard

FJ : 8/10 very shiok especially her moan

GFF : 8/10

Overall : 8/10 very accomdating no rush like make Love with GF, HUG & KISS.

Spent : $50 + generous tip + $20 room

Tku brudder starman for your FR and for allowing me to delete you from my pending FR posting list. Happy that you found the bonk shiok!

Pokimon1
29-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Glad that you enjoyed your session...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing bro. I upped you already!;)

bhoven
30-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Glad that you enjoyed your session...

Thanks for sharing bro. I upped you already!;)[/QUOTE]

Many tks for the points! Will return favour when able...

bhoven
30-12-2005, 01:04 PM

Have cleared my mail-box and would like to apologise to some of those I have not responded to...It's not because you have failed my vetting, but because I do not have sufficient "3rd party" info on you and so am in no position to know if the contact details can be safely released to you...

Unfortunately I have to be extra careful for the sake of the parties involved here....please try and understand. Tvm.

ash_lim
30-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Bro,

Care to share the contact?

ash_lim

japavstar
30-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Just a short FR, did her one night quite late, after midnight when there was a raid. Actually met her some time back in L16....

Looks : Pretty, long silky hair
Breast : B but augmented (can feel the bag if you search carefully :) , not really big issue as still soft enough

Likes : Her BJ and catbath, esp when she throws her silky her to let u have a better view....moaning is quite real, grabs you really hard...friendly

Good satisfying fuck, priced attractively for her qualities

RTF : no...why ? somehow she just didn't let me have that passionate/GF feel....more like a mechanical fuck to me...maybe it was me (do too long) or maybe it was the hotel room...

anyway, i still recommend if you haven't try her before

bhoven
30-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Just a short FR, did her one night quite late, after midnight when there was a raid. Actually met her some time back in L16....

Likes : Her BJ and catbath, esp when she throws her silky her to let u have a better view....moaning is quite real, grabs you really hard...friendly

Good satisfying fuck, priced attractively for her qualities

RTF : no...why ? somehow she just didn't let me have that passionate/GF feel....more like a mechanical fuck to me...maybe it was me (do too long) or maybe it was the hotel room...

anyway, i still recommend if you haven't try her before

Brudder japavstar, good of you to share and for your candid comments....
Can also take u off my list of o/s FRs
Tvm...

Lancer 77
04-01-2006, 04:03 PM
As I had promised the FR on Ah Yu to the threadstarter when i got the contact no. from him ! Here will be my FR .......
Met her at GL XX, first look, ok la, not bad-looking ! Then booked a room at H81 @ GL8, paid up & went up ! Reached the room, i went to shower alone as she had hers already, ok la ...... After that, action began ! Started to catbath me, from head to toe, so shiok !!!! Put on CD & gave me BJ first. Wow ....... her BJ is consider good, maybe blow me for about 5-10 mins ! Then started to pump her fast, as though i was driving fiercely ! After a while about 10 mins or more, feeling cuming soon, pumped her without stopping & finally, released my cum on her !!! We went to clean up together in the bathroom, dried up ourselves after shower & dressed up, paid her up & i sent her back to where i picked her earlier ! Overall a good & cheap bonk !

Stats:
Looks : 6.5 ( still ok to me in term of looks )
Figure : 7.5 ( slim with nice boobs )
Boobs : B ( i guess )
BJ : 8
RTF : Definitely i will !
Damage : $50 + $20 tips + $10 hotel !

Just to let every Bros here to know that she will be going back on 14th Feb. , but she mentioned that she will also be back again !

bhoven
04-01-2006, 06:12 PM
As I had promised the FR on Ah Yu to the threadstarter when i got the contact no. from him ! Here will be my FR .......
Started to catbath me, from head to toe, so shiok !!!! Put on CD & gave me BJ first. Wow ....... her BJ is consider good, maybe blow me for about 5-10 mins ! .... Overall a good & cheap bonk !

Stats:
Looks : 6.5 ( still ok to me in term of looks )
Figure : 7.5 ( slim with nice boobs )
Boobs : B ( i guess )
BJ : 8
RTF : Definitely i will !
Damage : $50 + $20 tips + $10 hotel !

Just to let every Bros here to know that she will be going back on 14th Feb. , but she mentioned that she will also be back again !

Tks for your FR brudder Lancer 77.
Glad that you enjoyed your session with her!

Lancer 77
05-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi Bro .... U're WElcome !!! This is my promise made to u ....... Hope that u can have more lobang cuming in here & share with all the Bros .......

Pokimon1
05-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Have cleared my mail-box and would like to apologise to some of those I have not responded to...It's not because you have failed my vetting, but because I do not have sufficient "3rd party" info on you and so am in no position to know if the contact details can be safely released to you...

Unfortunately I have to be extra careful for the sake of the parties involved here....please try and understand. Tvm.

To the many bros who have sent me PM for Ah Yu's contact: Please be aware that I cannot release this to you. I am sure you understand.

You have to contact bro. Bhoven for this.

So sorry!!!

ballzballz
05-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi there all bros, finally my turn. After having the contact lingering in my hp for so long and so many good frs on her I contacted her after a ktv session with some other bros here.

I actually called her while driving ard feeling bored but she cut my line off. I was like thinking maybe she busy or what. Den I wun pester her and look for another. But she managed to call back and apologise stating that she just woke up from a sleep or something. It was pretty late at night. but we met at her place and walked a short distance to the nearby motel.

Checked in for an hour. The hotel is considered still ok by my standards, cause I have seen much worse. Back to action.

She said she had taken her bath and requested I take mine on my own. Abit disappointed but she stripped leaving only her g-string and lying on the bed looking at me as I cleaned myself up. Was a little turned on at the sight of that actually. As I lay on the bed, she started her cat bath. I would say its pretty all right. She started licking the nipples all the way to the knees, giving a tingling feeling. Maybe was the liquor that I had earlier or a previous bonk i had (oh... I din mentioned I had a bonk before the ktv session??? :D )I din really have a full erection. What happened after that is the crux of the session . What made her REALLY recommendable is her BJ. I dunno about the others, but I'm one whose "other head" normally dun react to BJ that fast..... She capped me and started to blow me. She really blows with suction and slowly letting you relax and enjoy the feeling. For that alone, I would have given her the $50. Up to a point of time I nearly CIM. But I stopped her and told her it was my turn.

Requested her to lie on the bed and I began slowly caressing her breasts. Some say its B cup, some say C, I say its (P)erfect. Nicely shaped with some bouncy feeling. Licking her nipples and with the effect of her moanings really boosted my ego to have the second full erection of the night. I slowly inserted my rod into her and begin to rock. It was a good session with lots of stereo. Good facial expressions. One word says it all "Fantastic".

My ratings in my humble opinion:

Looks: 6.5 (looks late 20s)
Body: 7.5 (thou boobs might be fake according to others, din seem so to me)
Catbath: 6.5
BJ: 8.5 (abit high side, enjoyed it)
FJ: 7

RTF: Confirm going back.

Good lobang bro Bhoven. Already up you 2 pts previously. For contacts, please approach Bro Bhoven as its his lobang. Cheers all. Happy bonking!

bhoven
05-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi Bro .... U're WElcome !!! This is my promise made to u ....... Hope that u can have more lobang cuming in here & share with all the Bros .......

Will be most happy to share as long as brudders here cooperate ( e.g by not disclosing to FL details of FR posted here etc, not hounding them to act as their okt and threatening to report them if they do not agree to this, waste their time and hp monies by calling up n asking silly questions/negotiating price down/asking for raw etc ) and do their part...

At one time becos got saboed on several occasions, was thinking of giving up sharing altogether! That's why I am now very careful when giving out contacts. Am glad that those I have given out contacts to have also helped by not propagating them...tks vm.

To other brudders who have not got replies from me, pl understand where I am coming from...no offence intended through my non response.

bhoven
05-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi there all bros, finally my turn. After having the contact lingering in my hp for so long and so many good frs on her I contacted her after a ktv session with some other bros here.
...... It was a good session with lots of stereo. Good facial expressions. One word says it all "Fantastic".

My ratings in my humble opinion:

Looks: 6.5 (looks late 20s)
Body: 7.5 (thou boobs might be fake according to others, din seem so to me)
Catbath: 6.5
BJ: 8.5 (abit high side, enjoyed it)
FJ: 7

RTF: Confirm going back.

Good lobang bro Bhoven. Already up you 2 pts previously. For contacts, please approach Bro Bhoven as its his lobang. Cheers all. Happy bonking!

Tks for an excellent FR brudder ballz2! And for the pts too!
Must share with us how to do two within such a short time and after imbibing acolhol somemore!...

Clap3

ballzballz
05-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Tks for an excellent FR brudder ballz2! And for the pts too!
Must share with us how to do two within such a short time and after imbibing acolhol somemore!...

Clap3

Practice brother.... lots of practice..... :p

screwdriver
05-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow ! After did not open this forum for only 5 days, already see so many juicy FR. Make me so gian RTF.

Would be in Orchard area for a meeting tomolo, see if can find time to visit Ah Yu again. Then I will provide a 2nd FR.

skybee08
06-01-2006, 09:12 AM
bro, can give me ah yu number, i will try to arange a overnight session with her, after that sure fr to let all good bro know about our story.

DemonSage
08-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi, many thanks to for sharing this wonderful contact with me. Very unfortunately due to busy schedule with work I was regrettable unable to proceed with the wondrous bonk session. Many apologies to Bro Bhoven for spending so much time waiting for this. Let me provide a brief report on this:

After shooting off my heavy loaded AK47 at the HC in Fu Lu Shou Complex, and having some coffee, a few of us guys decided to venture out to GL. They have their own FLs, some looks pretty babe to me. SYT 20+ from china, well as I remembered that I owe Bro Bhoven a FR on this babe which I have yet to spend my available time.

Proceeded to make the necessary arrangements via phone, she was pretty friendly over the phone. Arranged to meet up at L16 Hotel81, and sms upon room confirmation. She arrived shortly, looks was pretty good in my opion. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. She proceeded to take a shower on her own as I have “soaked enough” in the HC, so not much opportunity to try this aspect. There after proceeded to the bed, damn fore play was ultimately one of the best. Regrettably I did not tried this earlier. Coming to the BJ session, she was looking at me giving a super duper blur look.

She: “Where’s the” C”?”
Me: “I thought you have leh, now I know you dun. So what now?”

Shit, I called my friend next-door, thought that he have.

Friend: “Zzzzz, what makes you think I have leh?”
Me:”Na bei, ask your girl lah!”
Friend:”Bloody hell, she also dun have!!! Help me buy 1!”
Me:”Zzz, Ok lah!”

Damn, dressed up and go down. Just when I am about to be THERE!!! I was cursing and swearing ^(*&^*&$@$$%^(&(!!!! Payed up $2 to get a box of two. Go up and sian my friend: “Siao liao, no sell, sold out liao.”
Friend: “Knn, dun play lah!!!”

Lol, pass him the 1 and Only 1, quickly went back to my room. Instantly unstripped and got feeling upon seeing her naked. Miraculously, it was up, hahaha, proceeded with the licking once more and damn, she has nice assets. But then, the breasts feels like operated before. It was soft, but then there feels like something down under. Sorry not much experienced on this aspect, damn, she was wet down under. Natural lubricant, hmmm, she came in on top, damn it was moist and tight. She was riding and moaning away, sooo gooddd, after like 5mins, I told over missionary and was in control fast slow fast slow. “Piak, Piak, Piak”, switched over to doggie, and turn on my utmost fast and furious, she was moaning louder and louder. And after several mins, both gave out ”Ahhhhhh!!!!”. Hmmm it feels to me that she can control her that stuff, I asked her how she did it, she told me nei gong. Mwahhh!!! There after she proceeded to take a shower, as I still had time, I was just lying on the bed waiting for my friend. She dressed up in bras and panties only, damn she looks sexy even after the aftermath. She lied in bed and we just chatted a while say 10mins before I passed her the money and she left.

Damage: $20(Hotel 81)+ $50(Bonk)+$10(Tips)+$2(Condom)

Looks: 7/10
Foreplay: 8/10
BJ:6.5/10
FJ: 8/10

RTF: 101%

Very highly recommended, thanks once again to Bro Bhoven for sharing this wonderful contact.

bhoven
09-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi, many thanks to for sharing this wonderful contact with me. Very unfortunately due to busy schedule with work I was regrettable unable to proceed with the wondrous bonk session.

Many apologies to Bro Bhoven for spending so much time waiting for this. ....the fore play was ultimately one of the best. Regrettably I did not tried this earlier.

She dressed up in bras and panties only, damn she looks sexy even after the aftermath. She lied in bed and we just chatted a while say 10mins before I passed her the money and she left.

Damage: $20(Hotel 81)+ $50(Bonk)+$10(Tips)+$2(Condom)

Looks: 7/10
Foreplay: 8/10
BJ:6.5/10
FJ: 8/10

RTF: 101%

Very highly recommended, thanks once again to Bro Bhoven for sharing this wonderful contact.

Tku brudder demonsage for your interesting FR
...as they say... better late than never!

screwdriver
09-01-2006, 07:54 AM
This was my first and only RTF for a FL. Finally called Ah Yu after finishing my meeting in Orchard area on last Friday at about 4pm. Immediately called my name upon picking up her phone. Seemed to be just awaken from her sleep, told her I'll fetch her at her apartment.

When met her, she was in her stripped T shirt and jeans, with minimum make up, looked like any lady down the street rather than a pro. On the way to the hotel, behaved like GF. When both of us stripped, helped each other to wash up in the bathroom. Dried up and proceeded to the bed.

I started my conquer with light kisses on her cheek and lips, then tongue attack behind her ears, followed by her nipples and breasts. Light moans and facial expression that shown turn my on to a higher level. I then laid on my back and her turn to satisfy me. Perhaps its our second times, her services even improved better. Though with the CD, but her tongue skill could easily make up for it. That went on for almost 10 minutes on my manhood.

Feeling that it's time for me to perform, flip her and started with the missonary and side attack. With her moaning getting louder, finally ended both of us collapsed. After got washed up, she returned to the bed in naked. So we TCSS for a while and then went off.

The feeling got better for my RTF. Oh yes she would only be returning on the 2 Feb, so bros would still have time for a RTF.

Pokimon1
09-01-2006, 09:05 AM
The feeling got better for my RTF. Oh yes she would only be returning on the 2 Feb, so bros would still have time for a RTF.[/QUOTE]

Thank you bro. I have been quite busy lately- thought I would miss my chance to RTF Ah Yu.

Now that I know she will be here until Feb 2, I will definitely visit her for another great fuck before she leaves.;)

bhoven
09-01-2006, 04:04 PM
This was my first and only RTF for a FL. .....

The feeling got better for my RTF. Oh yes she would only be returning on the 2 Feb, so bros would still have time for a RTF.

Looks like u r not the only one who is getting addicted to her ! Not a weakness brudder.....

GoodMMbest
09-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Wow, this thread has really snowballed. Not even sure I can get into Ah Yu's queue number now...:p

Will RTF very soon.

DemonSage
10-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Wow, this thread has really snowballed. Not even sure I can get into Ah Yu's queue number now...:p

Will RTF very soon.

Defintely!!! I will try everyday if I could, :D my 2cents

RedVan
10-01-2006, 06:35 PM
wow seem to me that she is some gal which we cant miss.....

look like i gonna plan to bonk her next weekend...thread starter, can pm me her contact...

thanks...:p

screwdriver
11-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Looks like u r not the only one who is getting addicted to her ! Not a weakness brudder.....

Ha..Ha.. Yes I agree, it's more than an addiction. Both of us can click quite well. In fact this is my only RTF so far, even though I've not being cheonging frequent.

Oh yes, remember that a samster actually called before me to make booking with her, but she was not ready at that time. I think for her business time opens at around 5pm. After our session, I drove her to AMK, think she appreciated that, then returned to Jurong.

bhoven
26-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Now that I know she will be here until Feb 2, I will definitely visit her for another great fuck before she leaves.;)

Some good news...she managed to get a week's extension. Will now leave on 6 Feb. So those brudders who are able to...mebbe u can keep her company over CNY....

ass77
26-01-2006, 01:54 AM
Bro,

Can you kindly PM me the contact.
Thanks in advance..

axcel69
26-01-2006, 02:11 AM
waaaaa.....

i nv notice this thread ar.....

i wan queue now....

will post FR instantly after bonk.....

hehe

Pokimon1
26-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Some good news...she managed to get a week's extension. Will now leave on 6 Feb. So those brudders who are able to...mebbe u can keep her company over CNY....

Hooray!!! I can get to fuck her again.:D

crash&burn
28-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Good Day Bro,

Here's a big thanks to Bro Bhoven for sharing such a nice lobang with a Wu Meng Xiao Zi!
Got the number some time back liao, manage to find time off from OC, tried her last week til now then post. Hope it's not too late.

Gave Ah Yu a call, was greeted with a sweet soft voice.
From there, she sets me off imaging on how her moans would sound like liao! Arrange to meet her at the entrance of XXYY hotel before checking in.
In the lift, she comment i'm rather young and squeeze my butt, trying to be playful.
Got into the room, TCSS for a while, wash here, touch there and the action begins!
As a MILF lover, i've no complains but not the best i've tried so far.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B+
Fingering: Allowed (actually she lind of like it)
BJ:7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 She'll request for her favourite position, sure know how to enjoy!
Damage: $50.00 + $10.00 tip + $20.00 for room
Service: Accomodating.

As mentioned by 1 of the Bro here, she was a great fuck, very nice, co-operative and friendly girl at a reasonable price.

Rdgs,
Rex

bhoven
28-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Good Day Bro,

Here's a big thanks to Bro Bhoven for sharing such a nice lobang with a Wu Meng Xiao Zi!
Got the number some time back liao, manage to find time off from OC, tried her last week til now then post. Hope it's not too late.

As mentioned by 1 of the Bro here, she was a great fuck, very nice, co-operative and friendly girl at a reasonable price.

Rdgs,
Rex

Tku for your FR brudder C&B!

draken
28-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Tku for your FR brudder C&B!

wah...bro bhoven... ur mailbox full liao... can pm me her contact ??? really eager to try her ... really appreciate it...tks

sexyboi
28-01-2006, 12:41 PM
bro bhoven,

can pm me her contacts? looking for a cny bonk... haha:D

sitonski
28-01-2006, 02:52 PM
sorri to bro bhoven, he acutally given me the contacts before festive season.. was rather busy so never call up till jan..

call her 3 times on diff days but either she is overnite that nite, wasnt free tat nite, so lastly today, i try to call her in afternoon to make arrangement then she say she not doing anymore le.. :(

jus to let the rest of u knoe..

bhoven
28-01-2006, 03:14 PM
sorri to bro bhoven, he acutally given me the contacts before festive season.. was rather busy so never call up till jan..

call her 3 times on diff days but either she is overnite that nite, wasnt free tat nite, so lastly today, i try to call her in afternoon to make arrangement then she say she not doing anymore le.. :(

jus to let the rest of u knoe..

Sorry that u did not get to meet her and tks for your update brudder...she did tell me on wednesday that she is helping someone out at his CNY stall...

sitonski
28-01-2006, 04:10 PM
oh ya.. she did mention that she got gf @ 80.. but i never ask much.. i noob.. don knoe what to ask anyway...

if bro bhoven QC le, then let me knoe again.. keke ^^

suckerll
28-01-2006, 10:02 PM
she did mention that she got gf @ 80.. but i never ask much..
if bro bhoven QC le, then let me knoe again.. keke ^^
how come u so cheap-skate 1?

always depend on others to QC for u?:rolleyes:

suckerll
28-01-2006, 10:04 PM
she did tell me on wednesday that she is helping someone out at his CNY stall...
who's this lucky bugger? she's even willing to forgo her earnings to be with him;)

bhoven
29-01-2006, 01:50 AM
who's this lucky bugger? she's even willing to forgo her earnings to be with him;)

Might be one of the brudders here...he's staying at ang mo kio i think...
Lucky dog!