PDA

View Full Version : FL from Beijing spotted at PP Complex

astrofighter
11-12-2005, 03:29 AM
Good MILF FR to share with the bros here... (M stands more mature in this case)

I was on hunting mode recently around PP Complex as i spotted quite a handful of PRCs there (Bros who are keen to be hunters can PM me to go together...) So I saw a PRC wearing a blouse with a short sexy skirt and i made eye contact with her, she then asked me to come over and we TCSS a bit with her claiming to come here for a vacation... (Vacation my foot after u read the next part...) Then after a while she asked if i was keen to take a hotel room to make love to her... I asked for price and she quoted 50, damn, it was rather shiok as i was supposed to be working still so i paused for a while to think... What the heck, fuck her first la, talk later... so she suggested that she will follow me to chinatown's hotel 81 with her following me from a distance behind...(Think she shy to let ppl know that...) Anyway, we proceed to the room with her striping off and i realise she is wearing those sexy lingeries, with designs on her g string... Went to have a shower together where she washes me thoroughly especially with Didi...

After that, we lied on the bed and she began to catbath me, with her tongue licking me all over from below the balls to my ankles and back to my chest... Thought she would give me some AR too but too my disappointment... Oh well, then she capped me and i thought "What? No BJ too?" but she start to blow me off soon after... She asks me to use my camera phone to take pictures but i switch to video and captured the whole motion, damn, she is a real cock teaser... Then after that she asks to be lying down and ask me to continue to film my dick entering her pussy. OMG, think she is a real exhibitionist, she kept asking me not to film her face, but occasionally when she is moaning hard, i took snaps of her moaning face secretly... After that, we took more videos with me doing doggie on her, and fucking her from the front... Maybe once uploaded, can share with the bros here...

Ok, so that was the film production part, coming back to heaven, she used her boobs to hold my dick and breast fucked me... She went on and on, while i film it, until i cannot take it and shoot in on her tits, she scooped it up and rub it on her nipples (True, everything caught in video...) and after she cleaned me up, she proceed to take her bath... As i was resting, i felt that she is too good to be true and i asked her to have another round with her... She's ok with it, so we started another round with her stroking my shaft... Soon after, it was ready for action again and that's where the 2nd part of filming production takes place... I went in from the missionary position and changed to doggie position and at the same time taking pics and videos of her continuously... This time i went slower and deeper and she moans louder and more shiok... She moans so loud that i nearly wanted to cupped her mouth... Was so afarid that the staff may just come knocking on my door to ask me to reduce the noise level... hehe... This time round, i shoot my load in the 2nd CD in her cunt... Then we lied there for a while and TCSS somemore... She wanted to watch the films and pics that i took, and those that showed her face, she say it's ok as she claims that ppl see le also cannot tell it's her...) Luckily she said that, if not, i may have to delete them off if she really gets mad at it... She then tell me that i must watch those every nite and must call her if i missed her moaning too much... haha, what a bitch...

Name: Xiaoyu
Age 27 (But i think she may look like in early 30s)
From Beijing (Just came to SGP for a few days only)
Look: 6 She got those CFM kinda look (Good for MILF hunters)
Boobs: I feel that it's about C thou it may be a full B
Service: 7.5 (Horny woman, not bad service and filming at $50)
Attitute: 8 (She does her part well except BBBJ & she give u the gf feeling)
FJ: 8 (She deserve a good 7 for her skill and i give her 1 more for her adventurous initiative)
BBBJ: She dun do that, only BJ
Damage: 50 + 50 + 10 + 30 (Took her for 2 rounds plus 10 tips) (2 hrs hotel at Chinatown 81 (Expensive sia...)
RTF: Very soon! Who lets u take her pics and videos while u fuck her away? For her skill in tempting a man, i will too...

Physicz
11-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Nice FR there bro... Hope that I can have her too :cool:

NokiaUser82
11-12-2005, 05:08 AM
good FR from ya...upz you...;)

BMW520_M
11-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Bru,

Which part of PP complex do you find them?

Casten
11-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Any photos or videos? can send me? [email protected]
Lets see what we got here all the way from BEIJING!!!!
:cool:

ass77
11-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Great FR,

Can kindly PM me the video or pictures.
Upz your points...

ManNeed
11-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Bro,
Sent the video & pic to me too, Like too watch how this FL good at. If Ok may find her.

Thanks

kuching
12-12-2005, 10:37 AM
yoyoyo bro reading ur fr oredi makes me horny
like to view the video too pls pm me bro.....wud like to bonk her too n film my own video ...

Horny X
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Bro, good forum. Mi interested of the pics & video & would like 2 try her, pls pm me :) l

ahbengseng
12-12-2005, 03:15 PM
may i have her clips too? pm me [email protected]

wat2woopee
15-12-2005, 10:32 AM
astrofighter,Good MILF FR to share with the bros here... (M stands more mature in this case)
Name: Xiaoyu
Age 27 (But i think she may look like in early 30s)

Brudder,

Do you know they are the same chick?

Big Bust Beijin-rean with Pic (Faint)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46729

thedoc101
17-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Please can you share contact details with me?

Thanks

astrofighter
17-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Brudder,

Do you know they are the same chick?

Big Bust Beijin-rean with Pic (Faint)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46729

Bro wat2woopee,

I just read your highlights and i agree that she's the same gal, but then, i din know she was here before. Like wat i have said before, I actually saw her around PPC area so i had an eye contact and she jiojio me to go hotel with her. Somemore she told me she just in sg for a couple of days, not mentioning that she was here before.

Anyway, what done is done, but i will compensate to the bros here with more than the original pic la, i will share some vids and pics once i upload them. Hopefully i can do it soon... Will announce here once they are ready, so get ready got grabs bros...

Luckytime
17-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Bro wat2woopee,

I just read your highlights and i agree that she's the same gal, but then, i din know she was here before. Like wat i have said before, I actually saw her around PPC area so i had an eye contact and she jiojio me to go hotel with her. Somemore she told me she just in sg for a couple of days, not mentioning that she was here before.

Anyway, what done is done, but i will compensate to the bros here with more than the original pic la, i will share some vids and pics once i upload them. Hopefully i can do it soon... Will announce here once they are ready, so get ready got grabs bros...

Hi friend,

Care to pm me her contact and if you dun mind can send me a vid of her or photo?

Best regards.

thaivisitor
17-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Good MILF FR to share with the bros here... (M stands more mature in this case)

RTF: Very soon! Who lets u take her pics and videos while u fuck her away? For her skill in tempting a man, i will too...
Waaa bro, very good catch you got there and good FR.

Hope you will share the clips when its ready.

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

wifebeater
17-12-2005, 06:48 PM
where is PP complex?

BustLover
18-12-2005, 03:09 PM
where is PP complex?

You can go to the nearest neighbourhood police post to enquire. They may even bring you there if they are patroling.:D

NokiaUser82
16-01-2006, 01:53 AM
where is PP complex?

Somewhere in Chinatown...pm me if u still dunno where is that...

You can go to the nearest neighbourhood police post to enquire. They may even bring you there if they are patroling.:D

LoL...nice one there bro...:p

Jugs
16-01-2006, 02:30 AM
RTF: Very soon! Who lets u take her pics and videos while u fuck her away? For her skill in tempting a man, i will too...[/QUOTE]

Ha ha!
Bro Astrofighter
great FR!
what an excellent bonk u had!
send me ur pics and vids too please!
[email protected]

thanks!

tzr250sg
16-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Bro me interested in MILF, care 2 share??
Thks in advance!!

Sextrader
16-01-2006, 10:26 AM
hmmm...interesting thing man..