PDA

View Full Version : Schoolgals fantasy>Fls in schoolgal uniform

Pages : [1] 2

NATO
12-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Esther N Amelia will be servicing u guys in their school uniform to fulfil the fantasies of bonking schoolgals.They will be bringing along their school uniform to ur room and den change into their uniform.

They will den proceed to cuddle u up on the chair or the bed and slowly raba raba u guy while chitchatting with u.They will sit on ur lap and play with ur didi fully clothed.U guys can den slowly feel dem or start to fondle them and slowly unbutton their blouse to slowly expose their bras.u can start licking their nipples as u slowly uncup their boobs from the bra while they slowly lick ur neck.As for further action,i leave it up to u guys on how u wan the session to carry on for u guys to play out ur fantasy of bonking a schoolgal.

Individual session or tama session are available.Hope that frs will be posted for all these session that u guys booked so that others can enjoy reading ur sexperiences of bonking a schoolgal in her iniform.

Sorry again to those malay and indian bros.Those interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange the session for u.Do not ask for their contacts cos they dun wan their nos known.Thank you:D

NATO
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Any stats? Damage? small head thinking again....:rolleyes:
sorry,stats in their respective thread.Damage individual 1 shot at $120 tama @$250 2 shots 2 hours room not inclusive:D

NATO
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
didnt know so many bros into schoolgals fantasy.Anyway both only available from 8.30pm.Hope to c all the frs from today session from those bros that went for it;)

asdfghjkl
12-12-2005, 06:30 PM
got what choice of school uniforms ah? :p

ttenneb
12-12-2005, 07:16 PM
No offence.. but got RGS School Uniform ?? or those Madrasa School Uniforms ??

NATO
12-12-2005, 07:30 PM
No offence.. but got RGS School Uniform ?? or those Madrasa School Uniforms ??
haha,bro difficult to please everyone lah,how many sets of different school uniforms they need to buy den?y dun u guys bring along and ask them to put on.U can bring ur own favorite school uniform this way,dun u think better?

kefuso
12-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Fls in schoolgal uniform??? then i better post as headmaster tat spanks notti butts of schoolgals tat dun listen or perform to fetish rules and standard :D

bedek05
12-12-2005, 07:47 PM
wah bro nato u sure come up with some new ideas ....hehehe...u shd have told me earlier i wld have save for this session... i like schoolgal uniform...:p

NATO
12-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Can go for return wat since u enjoy the first session so much.now even better they serve u in their school uniforms;)

Casten
12-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Any ratings? FBB? (Face,Boob,Body) :confused:

NATO
12-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Any ratings? FBB? (Face,Boob,Body) :confused:
i dunno how to cut and paste on their stats from their respective thread.Maybe some kind bros can help to do it.Thanks a million in advance for the kind help rendered.

Darknites
12-12-2005, 09:51 PM
i dunno how to cut and paste on their stats from their respective thread.Maybe some kind bros can help to do it.Thanks a million in advance for the kind help rendered.
was also curious... so did a search.. copied the stats available in page 1 in their respective threads:

Name > Amelia
Age > 17 going 18
Boobs > 34b agar agar
Ht > 1.56m
Wt > 43kgs
Looks >Abit exotic cos mix blood 6/10
Bbbj > 6/10 with tongue stud.Can do with more practise
Fj > 7/10 tight with moanings tho muffled
Attitude > 8/10 eager to please,compliant tho abit quiet.
Damage > $100 1 shot exclude room

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43134

Name> Esther
Age> 17yrs old
Boobs> 32a+ still growing
Ht> 1.55m
Wt> 45kgs
Frenching> yes (tongue stud)
Bbbj> yes but no cim
FJ> tight n wet sorry no 69 cos shy
Damage> $100 1 shot or $150 2shots 2 hours

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42448

Cheers,
Shadow

NATO
12-12-2005, 10:02 PM
was also curious... so did a search.. copied the stats available in page 1 in their respective threads:

Name > Amelia
Age > 17 going 18
Boobs > 34b agar agar
Ht > 1.56m
Wt > 43kgs
Looks >Abit exotic cos mix blood 6/10
Bbbj > 6/10 with tongue stud.Can do with more practise
Fj > 7/10 tight with moanings tho muffled
Attitude > 8/10 eager to please,compliant tho abit quiet.
Damage > $120 1 shot exclude room

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43134

Name> Esther
Age> 17yrs old
Boobs> 32a+ still growing
Ht> 1.55m
Wt> 45kgs
Frenching> yes (tongue stud)
Bbbj> yes but no cim
FJ> tight n wet sorry no 69 cos shy
Damage> $120 1 shot or $180 2shots 2 hours

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42448

Cheers,
Shadow
thanks bro,rate has been change to reflect new rates.

bedek05
13-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Can go for return wat since u enjoy the first session so much.now even better they serve u in their school uniforms;)

Yah bro i'll love a return visit... but first must recharge my vit M.... I'm expecting bonuses soon... I'm sure many bros here are too... so bro Nato... you're going to b very busy soon and the 2 gals... hehehe...;)

Ed Powers
13-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Sorry again to those malay and indian bros.

Haf malay half chinese can or not? :p If onli my wife can fit into her jc uniform. :rolleyes:

NATO
13-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Haf malay half chinese can or not? :p If onli my wife can fit into her jc uniform. :rolleyes:
Pm me ur nos.Booking open from now.Where is all the frs from bros yesterday??????????

astrozz
13-12-2005, 12:29 PM
wah guys.. both girls small size, petite , wear school uniforms , get them to tie up their hair with pony tails and perhaps with shaved pussies... truly bonking school girls dreams...:D

NATO
13-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Schoolgal like Amelia is available for booking now.Esther will only be available after 4pm;)

sam33
13-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks to bro Nato for arranging a slot with esther today at 2pm.
Always had a dream of bonking school girl and finally dreams come true. Esther turn out to be a small cute girl that looks like sec 1 student. She was wearing a standard white shirt and jeans when she arrived. She was very friendly and shake my hand saying hello. she started small conversation with me while we sit at the bed and watch TV. then she ask to go shower together and she did a nice cleaning on my little bro. I came out of the bath room first with a tower wraped and lay on the bed waiting for my main dish....
she came out of the bath room wearing white shirt and blue skirt. wow!!! really looks like a Sec 1 or 2 student(she quite small size). she sit beside me and start TCSS abit before she slowly hug me and started catbath me. Never tried this by a school girl before. very shiok see her still wearing uniform and catbath me. I started to take off her buttom 1 by 1 and she was wearing those teenage bra!!! very turn on by now!!! I started kissing her B cup breast with small cute nipple. she got horny and started the sound effect. Personally feel that her sound effect is compareable with the legend maid, haiyati. She moan and moan and moan till I scare the next room will complain. so i stop the breast attack and ask for a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was quite standard with a few deep throat. by now, she was still wearing her blue skirt. I told her to lay down and slowly I remove her skirt and she was wearing a red G string.A bit turn off( bro Nato, can ask her to wear more Schoolgirl type?) as I expect something more schoolgirl type. But never mind, show must still carry on..... Start fingering her and found that she really enjoy fingering. I finger her almost 15min with her same sound effect starting again. She was so wet till I fell that it's getting a bit messy. Told her to cap me and start to award her my little bro. we f like no tomorrow and sad to say, I came after only 1 position :( didn"t have the power to try much position as already shiok to c school girl and with her super sound effect, i a bit worry kana complain by our dearest hotel 81.
Nice girl to bonk and very friend to be with. she don't rush you and makes you feel very comfortable with her. A high recomadation for bro who love SYT and schoolgirl fantasy.
Already promise bro Nato to try esther's classmate when I got time.
Bro pls contact Nato, Not me
Cheers

NATO
13-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks to bro Nato for arranging a slot with esther today at 2pm.
Always had a dream of bonking school girl and finally dreams come true. Esther turn out to be a small cute girl that looks like sec 1 student. She was wearing a standard white shirt and jeans when she arrived. She was very friendly and shake my hand saying hello. she started small conversation with me while we sit at the bed and watch TV. then she ask to go shower together and she did a nice cleaning on my little bro. I came out of the bath room first with a tower wraped and lay on the bed waiting for my main dish....
she came out of the bath room wearing white shirt and blue skirt. wow!!! really looks like a Sec 1 or 2 student(she quite small size). she sit beside me and start TCSS abit before she slowly hug me and started catbath me. Never tried this by a school girl before. very shiok see her still wearing uniform and catbath me. I started to take off her buttom 1 by 1 and she was wearing those teenage bra!!! very turn on by now!!! I started kissing her B cup breast with small cute nipple. she got horny and started the sound effect. Personally feel that her sound effect is compareable with the legend maid, haiyati. She moan and moan and moan till I scare the next room will complain. so i stop the breast attack and ask for a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was quite standard with a few deep throat. by now, she was still wearing her blue skirt. I told her to lay down and slowly I remove her skirt and she was wearing a red G string.A bit turn off( bro Nato, can ask her to wear more Schoolgirl type?) as I expect something more schoolgirl type. But never mind, show must still carry on..... Start fingering her and found that she really enjoy fingering. I finger her almost 15min with her same sound effect starting again. She was so wet till I fell that it's getting a bit messy. Told her to cap me and start to award her my little bro. we f like no tomorrow and sad to say, I came after only 1 position :( didn"t have the power to try much position as already shiok to c school girl and with her super sound effect, i a bit worry kana complain by our dearest hotel 81.
Nice girl to bonk and very friend to be with. she don't rush you and makes you feel very comfortable with her. A high recomadation for bro who love SYT and schoolgirl fantasy.
Already promise bro Nato to try esther's classmate when I got time.
Bro pls contact Nato, Not me
Cheers
very steamy leh,feel like rushing to make an apptment to bonk her.;)

wpns
13-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks to bro Nato ,for arranging a slot with Amelia today at 4pm.
I 1st time bonking a mina in school uniform.

when I 1st saw Amelia, i was surprised by her eyes...beautiful n attractive.wow..holy..thats turns me on.she is interesting and cute. we chat a while.
I like ladies who wear black bra..and she did.turns me ON again,

then she ask to go shower together but the shower at hoover hotel too small for 2..so she take only, i see.lor..how she bathing..lor..wow..shiok..lah
next time I will book hotel81 which got bathtub then we both k f*** ard inside...mah, she came out of the bath room wearing just a towel. my eyes was stuck her neinei..32B, but its beautiful....and smooth....wow!!! my mouth open big..wants to suck them straight away..but..i hold..still

I really like her eyes like they can talk..
1st then come Bj.w/o CD..wow..shiok to death..mah...
its a long long long time since last time, I hv a good BJ......then i started touching her smooth back..Those tattos on her back..quite interesting....which turns me off abit..lah..
then i stared sqeezing her neinei...very smooth....n bouncing.(100%natural)

today, i was in "lose"form..bro cant stand up for a minute..try to bang her using doggie, bro.goes.down..i suck her neinei..n sqeeze them ..bros stand..but went..down soon after we change posture..wow.cow..wasted.
..she tried to blow..it..to.stand up..again...i thk is abt 15mins BJ..then stand again..then i try another pose..bro goes down again..after trying...stroking..and blowing, i gave up on my bro. I thk im too..tired..AMelia knowns that too...
she goes on her BBBJ for ..me...w/o Cd.wow...cool..abt 10mins...bro stand again..this time, I just want a good BBBj...so she keep on sucking...until i blown into her..mouth..(mouthful ),,wow..thats what i can ..B&S..

Althoght, i did nt accomplish any Air to Air /or Air / grd mission.(suan bird),I completed..a short range shooting(100%)..thanks to Amelia...help.
she make me happy..thats why everyone wants.
next tiime, i will book Amelia..again...just finished off what i cant completed..
i thk when im loaded with M..and strength.maybe...

thankyou, bro.NATo

wpns
13-12-2005, 08:02 PM
oops.just add on my damages to Amelia,

hotel: $15.75.(lousy hotel..dun gotthere unless u want quicky with FL..)
Taxi fare.:$25..( i rush down from Jurong to balestier after making appt)
Service by Amelia:$120....(no tips for her ..as i dunt hv any $$$ left)
total damge: $160.75......
I take bus back to camp lah...no choice..
no more..$$$$..my allowance all bo liao..
but overall, I thk it worth MY $$$$

lets bonk to the end.

Dargon1981
13-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Thousand of Kudos to Brother NATO for another last minute arrangement with Ester. I guess I was after Brother sam33 :) I book Ester at the 3pm slot. Esther turn up in her uniform, white top and dark blue skirt, really reminded me of the minahs in my secondary school days. Hehe...absolutely bonkable! As mentioned previously, she is really friendly and breaks the ice really fast. Makes you feel nice and comfy......since both of us had already shower before hand, we just sat on the bed chit chat for a while until she started licking my nipples, flicking her studded tougue on them....wah liao buay tahan...brother sedia immediately!
Started to rubba rubba her pussy and soon it was wet.....she was moaning...donno real anot but sounded really good lah...hahaha....then she give my little brother 1 x solid BBBJ......wah liao she really good lah...damn shiok....so I return the favour and gave her pussy a nice paint job while fingering her....she will really enjoying herself man, sweet sweet juice started flowing out from her pussy......then I buay tahan liao...ask her to cap me and we went to work.
Started with her on top first...wah liao...pussy was damn tight man....she was really hardworking bouncing up and down.....then changed to missionary then finally doggie, my weakest position.....pump her hard can hear the piang piang sound wah liao buay tahan 1 round away....then we both laid back in bed panting cuddliing each other......ohhh forget to add....all these while she was still in her uniform...hehe just lifted skirt and unbutton shirt...ultimate schoolgal fetush...hehe....after 5 min or so she helped me wash up then chit chat a bit more then paid up and made our way out liao.......

Definately worth the $$ to bonk man! Will RTF once funds are available! haha
The rest of the brothers.....you all got to try this man...serious! Contact brother NATO please, dun ask me for contacts cos I dun have..... Cheers!

Angle
14-12-2005, 01:37 AM
I dont post much FRs, but I think I have to post this one. Just came back from a late session with Esther. Like most of the bros here, I was attracted to the school uniform thing, something to finally spice up my boring sexlife. I was rather excited when I got the room. This was going to be fun. First time bonking a Mina, and in school uniform no less. Waited and waited and waited.... damn, my excitement grew to boredom and I actually fell asleep while waiting (well, it was a 45min wait afterall...grrr)

Finally the bell rang and I opened up the door. OMG! I couldnt believe it. I always had fantasies about fucking those ah lian Minas I see in their secondary school uniform with tight skirts and tops. And here in front of me, was an extremely pretty Mina with ah lian dyed hair and huge emerald green eyes (contacts la!). She looked very young, 16 - 17yo? I have to check with her to comfirm she was of legal age. (better be safe than sorry)

I tried to act cool, but I think my raging hardon gave me away. She smiled and apologised that she was late. How could I be angry with such a girl? At most I fuck her harder later on lor. hahaha. She then proceeded to change into her school uniform and when she emerged from the bathroom. She was my perfect ah lian Mina, complete with tight school uniform. The only gripe I have is probably that I felt the skirt was too long for her. Come on fellas, short skirts! short skirts! Its not that hard!

I started holding her waist while stroking her thighs, progressively getting higher up her skirt and finally, under her skirt (short skirts short skirts *hint*). She nibbled me on the ear while I took the opportunity to rub my little school girl through her panties. Her soft moans urged me on as I wormed my fingers under her panties and began rubbing her pussy. From my vantage point, I couldnt see her panties or pussy at all, but I remembered thinking: "This is weird, how come her pussy lips so small?" Anyway, we continued this until she pinned me down on the bed, alternating between licking my nipples and necking me. Def GFE! My little Mina schoolgirl girlfriend.........

I began to undress her shirt and bra, leaving her only in her blue school skirt. Just the way I like it! She slowly worked her way down my body until she reached my erect cock. She gave me an seductive look and then lowered her mouth as she tried to take my entire cock in her mouth. She began to give me a fantastic blowjob (I dont like it with too much suction. Some bros may disagree with me on this), slobbering her saliva over my cock as I held her head down, trying to give her abit more encouragement. She then stopped and climbed on top of me again. Damn! I like blowjobs and hers was so short...... I was about to ask her to resume with the bbbj when she started to rub her naked nubile body against me. OMG! At that point, I think I will just let her be.....

I couldnt take it anymore and asked her to cap me. I was going to fuck my sweet ah lian girlfriend of the hour finally! After she capped me, she climbed on top of me and lowered herself slowly down my hard cock. Oh man! I think she was so tight her pussy couldnt fit me. We tried again and then again. Finally we got the tip in and she lowered herself slowly down my pole. I was in fuckheaven. She was so tight I could feel it suffocating my cock. She gave out a feeble moan and looked at me with a slightly pained look. I know FLs do that often, but if this was fake, I didnt care. My cock got harder (if that was even possible).She hugged me and began to fuck herself against my cock. It wasnt very vigourous, but I knew if she continued, I was going to cum and itll all be over! No way!

Angle
14-12-2005, 01:40 AM
cont...........

I flipped her on her back and pulled my cock out of her pussy. I spread her legs apart and positioned my cock at her entrance. I took a look at her pussy and it looked tiny in comparison. It looked like it wouldnt fit my penis at all. Well, what's better than a tight pussy? I spread her legs wide apart by holding on to her ankles as I took in the whole scene again. Here was this pretty malay ahlian schoolgirl in only a skirt, with no panties or bra. Her legs wide apart, leaving her helpless tiny pussy unprotected from my angry member.

I pushed my cockhead into her which elicited a sharp moan from her. I took that as a sign she wanted more of me in. With a single hard stroke, I rammed my cock into her pussy and fucked her in a vigourous rhythm. The bed creaked from my forceful taking of this girl. She was moaning like no tommorrow which only serves to feed my ego and double up my effort. I flipped her around again and took her doggie style. For such a petite girl, she sure has a nice fleshy butt. If there is anything I enjoy, it was fucking a ahlian with dyed hair, doggie styled. I dont know why that is so, it just turns me on to no end.

I finished with her in that position and decided to carry this petite girl and fuck her against the wall. I must have been too vigourous before, I found it hard to fuck her in that position while I carried her. My arms were weakening and there was absolutely no rhythm at all. I guess I was too weak to do that today. No worries, I carried her to the dressing table and placed her on the edge while I continued my assault on her vagina. Whats great about this is that she was hugging me all through the time I was pistoning her as hard as I could. Truely good GFE!

My body was tiring and I decided to finish her off in a missionary position. I wanted to see her face while I finished her off. I began pumping her hard and fast until I finally erupted in her pussy. Exhausted, I lay down onto her body, hugging it, with my limp cock still in her pussy (yes, its that tight!)

Some notes

-Altogether a good fuck and I would def RTF soon.
-Very Obliging girl and didnt complain when I changed positions again and again.
-She needs sexier school uniforms. Get her a short skirt and some nice cotton panties to complete the illusion.

Tip: I think fucking her missionary is the best because her green eyes are simply hypnotic.

Edit: Ooppps, I got carried away. I didnt realise it was so long. Just reliving my session. Hope you guys dont mind.

asdfghjkl
14-12-2005, 01:49 AM
very long time never read a two pieces FR liao.. kekeke.. good effort! :D

clover
14-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Wah Nato!!

Read until steam steam!!

Next time also make sure they bring along socks and sneakers like those jap av movies. Wah lau!! Ultimate fantasy!!

You surely the "King" of the minahs!! Will contact u very very soooon!!

NATO
14-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Wah Nato!!

Read until steam steam!!

Next time also make sure they bring along socks and sneakers like those jap av movies. Wah lau!! Ultimate fantasy!!

You surely the "King" of the minahs!! Will contact u very very soooon!!
Me read aready also buay tahan.They have improve tremendously in their lovemaking session.They are becoming more wilder and daring in the sessions.Really kudos to all bros out their in their many varied ways of bonking them.Me also dunno how to maximise my time with them.Reading thru others frs will give me more ideas wen i take my turns with them.

Anyway booking for them is open now.Please do not ask me for their pics,contact nos or ask me to sms u.I dun do sms.Thank u

NATO
14-12-2005, 12:40 PM
To those that pm me but dun answer ur calls,how do u expect me to arrange for u if u dun answer ur call?For those that wan me to sms,if u using starhub line do let me know so i will sms u thru the comp.Other line sorry.Please be considerate to answer ur calls so i dun have to waste time calling u guys again and again.Thanks.

spango_05
14-12-2005, 02:38 PM
this is my first with nato's gals. esther was recommended but I arrived about 10 min late. nato said she will need 30 min for her dinner but worth the wait. hugs n kisses when she came in and donned her school-gal uniform after a quick shower. slowly unwrapped her piece by piece to behold her young supple body - tits just the right size n such a beautyful pussy. except for the tatoos, everything was in tip-top condition. if you are a pussy-man, she's the gal for you. pussy very wet n very responsive to my actions and very accommodating to all positions. a must -try for those who never had malay gals before!

Choong88
14-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Thanks to brother NATO for arrranging Amelia last night

As the other cheongsters have commented Amelia is a PYT - came to the room in blue denim short skirt and stiff white shirt. Sort of school girl but very sexy . Kept on catching glimpses of her black bra under the shirt. Amelia is half Malay/Indian mix and both her and Esther both wear coloured contacts to change their appearance a bit. They are both 18 and each is slightly different so thats why having tried Esther wanted to try Amelia solo before doing a tamra session with them. Obvious they are good friends and are into one another so will have to arrange a double session.

Session was fun - Amelia tends to use her tongue stud to much better effect that Esther - her BBBJ, cat bath, ball licking amazing. Her BJ just right, lots of tongue and suction - now I can see why NATO says can CIM , luckily stopped just in time as there for only one pop. Told her to lie down to reciprocate, DATY was aprreciated and fun, her legs not quite as flexible as Esther but nonetheless alot of fun. Nice size breasts and the nipples size and texture that only a 18 year old can have. Anyway a great session and would definitely RTF hopefully with them both next time.:)

NATO
14-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Both Amelia and Esther will only be available after 6pm.There shd be more sexciting frs from bros who went for the sessions.Hope u guys dun break ur promises by providiing the frs for all to enjoy;)

spango_05
15-12-2005, 09:47 AM
nato arranged amelia for me. very school-gal type, with short blue skirt and white blouse. makes you stand up on the spot. tits firm and proportionate size, very suckable with well-cropped pussy. tatoos were a turn-off but overall physical apperance made up for this short-fall. took a long time in shower and said she wanted to be clean for me. session was v. good and she was also v. compliant. did everything reasonable i asked and i had a great time. started dog-style and finished her in missionary position. very responsive to my actions and certainly a good lay! keep up good work nato!

NATO
15-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Both Esther and Amelia wish to express their heartfelt thanks to all the samsters for their support.It looks like u guys really enjoy the student theme.They r planning for more theme session to fulfil u guys fantasy.Treat them nice and u will have a wonderful and memorable session with them.Good to see many rtf for them.Sorry if cant accomodate all ur timing cos certain time clash.Hope u guys can understand.

Esther available from 4pm and Amelia available from 7pm.Happy bonking:D

There are no pics of them.They are malay gals.Their rate is $120 1 shot within 1 hr.Room u have to get urself.Hope tis will stop u guys from pm me asking this questions again and again.

ho2786
15-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Field Report Dated 12.12.05
time 1550 hrs to 1650 hrs

location lavendar hotel 81

FL name : Esther

I checked in at 3.30pm,subject arrive at 3.50pm.Dressed in a blue t-shirt and blue jeans with a plastic bag of school uniform.As i have showered,esther went to the toilet for solo shower and changed into the school uniform.The uniform was a white blouse and a blue skirt.She told me just bought that day and i was first customer to see her in that uniform.

My first impression was WOW !
I must have been teleported back to my secondary school days
If you guys saw her in the streets with that school uniform and a school bag
you would really think that she is a sec four or five student.
my bro mari kita on seeing her.

name : Esther
Race : Malay
Boobs : 32A
height : 146cm
weight : est 40kg
looks : 7/10
bbbj : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : friendly and a bit shy
cost : $120 per hour per shot

bed details are quite standard with all the bros here,which i will leave out.
i have acheived my secondary school dream of bonking a malay school girl in uniform
it is time and money well spend on this little fantasy of mine.
Before she left, i told her to upgrade to a sailor moon uniform which will definitely be popular.

Salute to bro Nato for coming up with this kinky idea.

ho2786
15-12-2005, 03:12 PM
**deleted**

NATO
15-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Salute to bro Nato for coming up with this kinky idea.
As long as u guys happy and satisfied,that the most important thing.$ hard to earn so get fantasy fulfilled and good bonk more important mah.better than spending on those not valued fls.

NATO
15-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Esther would like to apologise for not being able to take anymore booking tonite.She want to keep herself fresh in order to serve u guys best.Those interested can try for tomolo booking.Sorry again and thanks for the support for her.:D

sam33
15-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Just had a bonk with amelia at 230pm today. thanks to bro Nato for the intro. Had just try esther 2 day ago and can't get enough of school girl.... hehehe...
This time, amelia appear in a shorter skirt and looks like a wild student who smoke behind the school backgate. she is soft spoken and also quite friendly.
I am too tired to write long FR but 1 special thing needs to highlight to all bro. TRY BONK WITH HER SKIRT ON!!! dam shiok!!! I bonk her with her upper body naked and only wearing the mini blue skirt. very new feeling. so shiok till i come very fast today :( All the rest quite SOP like esther.
sorry for the short FR. Now at library using wireless surf. too many student around me, steam again.....
contact bro NATO for arrangement, not me.
Cheers

choice
15-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Bro nato,

you are one solid bro who knows what we all want... can't wait to try tonite... :P

hope to have more of this here...

NATO
16-12-2005, 07:41 AM
They will be available from 2pm onwards.For those interested in their services today can pm me with ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u.Thank you.:D

astrozz
16-12-2005, 07:56 AM
sorry,stats in their respective thread.Damage individual 1 shot at $120 tama @$250 2 shots 2 hours room not inclusive:D

Bro NATO , just curious , how is that tarma is more expensive ? usually it should either be the same (120 x 2 = 240) or most of the time it should be slightly cheaper if we take tarma .

NATO
16-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Bro NATO , just curious , how is that tarma is more expensive ? usually it should either be the same (120 x 2 = 240) or most of the time it should be slightly cheaper if we take tarma .
if u do ur sum this way,u r having 2 gals at the same time.Den it shd be $240 for 2 shots within an hour,rite.:D

astrozz
16-12-2005, 09:42 AM
if u do ur sum this way,u r having 2 gals at the same time.Den it shd be $240 for 2 shots within an hour,rite.:D

Got your point. tks bro .:)

NATO
16-12-2005, 01:10 PM
Due to both gals always having their own individual booking,tarma session temporary not available.So sorry on that cos difficult to coordinate the timing to cater to all of u guys.

bedek05
16-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Both Esther and Amelia wish to express their heartfelt thanks to all the samsters for their support.It looks like u guys really enjoy the student theme.They r planning for more theme session to fulfil u guys fantasy.Treat them nice and u will have a wonderful and memorable session with them.Good to see many rtf for them.Sorry if cant accomodate all ur timing cos certain time clash.Hope u guys can understand.

Esther available from 4pm and Amelia available from 7pm.Happy bonking:D

There are no pics of them.They are malay gals.Their rate is $120 1 shot within 1 hr.Room u have to get urself.Hope tis will stop u guys from pm me asking this questions again and again.

Clap clap well said bro Nato. I salute u !!! :)

teehan
16-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Firstly, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Bro NATO for this wonderful lobang today. Was a little disappointed when told that Esther would not be appearing in her schoolgal ensemble, as her attire has been sent to the laundry.

Booked a room at Lavender 81 and waited about 20mins for Esther's arrival. She shaked my hand and gave a very warm hug. We had the mandatory shower together and the rest of the action was rather SOP.

Looks : 7/10. typical malay girl look
Body : very slim / petite
Boobs : a bit small, but still able to grab
Height : about 1.56m
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10

Over all, I enjoyed the session, and her service level is indeed commendable. As she is a very nice lass, please treat her well.

Bro NATO, I shall PM you again to try Amelia in the near future. Do watch out for my signals!!!

funchick1051
17-12-2005, 06:56 AM
They will be available from 2pm onwards.For those interested in their services today can pm me with ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u.Thank you.:D

Bro Nato,

Can arrange Ester for me on 3pm today (17/12)?

id:funchick1051

If can'nt make it, never mind.
Thx

NATO
18-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Bro Nato,

Can arrange Ester for me on 3pm today (17/12)?

id:funchick1051

If can'nt make it, never mind.
Thx
bro,it not like tis.Use the pm function.

Amelia will be available from 4pm and Esther will be available from 8pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

bedek05
18-12-2005, 07:38 PM
bro,it not like tis.Use the pm function.

Amelia will be available from 4pm and Esther will be available from 8pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

Yah loh bro Nato i wonder why some brothers dun know how to follow instructions? Must be a newbie... :(

Rayt
18-12-2005, 09:56 PM
I will like to thank Bro NATO for arranging tis session for me on such short notice. As i'm a little short on time, i will keep tis FR short.

Booked a rm in Elegance 81 (Bloody pl claims to be a smoke-free hotel! Fuck!) and waited for Esther to arrive. I can say i'm not disappointed form wat i saw. Althought a lot of bros here say she got typical malay gal look, she also looks cute with a little bit of innocence behind it.

Seeing her appear in her school uniform was a real turn on and she is very willing to please. Had 2 very GOOD sessions with her. She is tight and wet... Tat's wat i view, other bros can verify for themselves. Will definately RTF once my 'M' level goes back up. Here r some of her stats...

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : slim and nice 7/10
Boobs : i will say an "A" cup
Height : 1.56 to 1.57
FJ : 8.5/10

Hope nobody will blame me for the short FR. But really rush for time... I will end with tis... Bros out there should try her... Cheers...

NATO
19-12-2005, 03:22 PM
I will like to thank Bro NATO for arranging tis session for me on such short notice. As i'm a little short on time, i will keep tis FR short.

Booked a rm in Elegance 81 (Bloody pl claims to be a smoke-free hotel! Fuck!) and waited for Esther to arrive. I can say i'm not disappointed form wat i saw. Althought a lot of bros here say she got typical malay gal look, she also looks cute with a little bit of innocence behind it.

Seeing her appear in her school uniform was a real turn on and she is very willing to please. Had 2 very GOOD sessions with her. She is tight and wet... Tat's wat i view, other bros can verify for themselves. Will definately RTF once my 'M' level goes back up. Here r some of her stats...

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : slim and nice 7/10
Boobs : i will say an "A" cup
Height : 1.56 to 1.57
FJ : 8.5/10

Hope nobody will blame me for the short FR. But really rush for time... I will end with tis... Bros out there should try her... Cheers...
Nice fr there,cant up u cos up u b4.:D

Esther will be available from 6pm and Amelia will be available from 5pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.

astrozz
19-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Bro NATO , looks like your school girl fantasy is working really well and well received . any other uniform fantasies you have in mind for the future ? Perhaps policewoman would be nice ! imagine a policewoman just issued me a ticket for speeding.... in retaliation I used her own handcuffs to cuff her, strip her uniform , force her on her knees and stuff my dxxx in her mouth... :D

I will be in deep shit if that happens in real life ! but it can happen in fantasy world .:D

NATO
19-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Esther is not available for anymore slot today.Sorry,all taken up aready.For those that interested in her services can try to get her tomolo b4 her "auntie" cum visiting:D .Amelia is still available for those who r interested.Cum highly recommended on her services and gf feeling.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will get intouch with u

NATO
20-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Esther "red auntie" has just visited her today so she will be out of action for a week.Will post here once she is available.Amelia is still available so do grab ur chance with her cos Her "red auntie" she be round the corner too.U been warned:D

NATO
20-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Any taker for sweet Amelia in her school uniform for the 7pm slot?Interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

choice
20-12-2005, 06:55 PM
I will wait for ester

Squigg
21-12-2005, 01:26 AM
hey there guys... you should try Esther... yet to try amelia... esther is a real gem... sorry i cant write my FR as yet... rushing for time...will return with my FR soon.

sohbuckkong
21-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Bro NATO , looks like your school girl fantasy is working really well and well received . any other uniform fantasies you have in mind for the future ? Perhaps policewoman would be nice ! imagine a policewoman just issued me a ticket for speeding.... in retaliation I used her own handcuffs to cuff her, strip her uniform , force her on her knees and stuff my dxxx in her mouth... :D

I will be in deep shit if that happens in real life ! but it can happen in fantasy world .:D

lol..........thats a good one! I think its real fun fucking a policewoman.........lol..........

NATO
21-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Amelia next available slot will be from 4pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

NATO
21-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Amelia next available slot will be from 5pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

dEMonER
21-12-2005, 04:39 PM
THnks to bro NATO for arranging amelia for me..as like wat other bros says about amelia sch gal look small in size really like pumping a sch gal, ample boobs size a handful.Tatoo on her body. Heres the FR: BOok a rm at lavender 81 2.10pm ding dong door bell rang in came amelia we had a nice chat and a smoke b4 proceeding to bathe. we bathe together at a bathe tub rub rub here rub rub there:D thn after tht she change into her sch gal uniform. Start to BBBJ with tongue stud licking all over my didi wooo SHIok..thn slowly take of her uniform shirt off accept for the short uniform skirt..BBBj for quite a while though after tht pumping began as she sit on top me me riding moaning away.After tht i carry her as she is very light and small in size and pump her while standing nice man...the feeling..thn after tht change into missionery pump pump pump moan and moan..when i feel like exploding, i quickly withdraw my didi adn took off the condom and BBBj till i exploded in her mouth.SUck till dry man THUMBS up.AFTER tht proceed to wash up and get dress and a last stick of cigarette b4 saying good bye..

Damage: $120+$20 for the room.
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:7/10
Booby:9/10 nicely shaped and firm for a small ger.
Looks:7/10 more to indian look than malay.
Overall: Value for money.:D

NATO
21-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Amelia would like to say a big thank you to all u guys that supported her.Hence she gonna offer u guys another fantasy theme.She will be available in 2 theme from tomolo.U can either have her in her school uniform theme or u can have her in her sexy pink nitegown theme.Please state ur preference wen u do the booking for her.U guys may even request for both theme if u guys want.this is her way of thanking u guys for all the nice frs u guys been writing.Hope to see more pms from u guys;)

teksi74
22-12-2005, 12:58 AM
Fast response from Bro NATO for the session with Amelia today. Never been to Hotel Lavender 81 before but Bro NATO very helpful with directions. Was charged $30 for the room cos first time so extra $10 for Hotel 81 membership. Proceed to room.

Amelia came ringing the doorbell about 10min later. Petite good looking young girl in jeans. Chatted for a while and said I couldn't decide whether want the nitegown or school girl uniform, she said can ask for both actually, I think that's why Bro Nato mentioned that. She changed to the school uniform bought personally from United Uniforms, that's what she say lah. No panties or bra underneath. White shirt and very short light blue skirt. She tied her hair really like a school girl. Lots of tattoos on her body but great perky tits. I unbuttoned her blouse halfway and sat at the edge of the bed. She proceeded to BBBJ me while kneeling down. Great view! Did her on top, missionary, doggy and unloaded in missionary. All while the uniform was on. Great fantasy job and will RTF! Thanks bro Nato. Will up your points.

Damage: $120+$30 for the room.
BBBJ:8.5/10
FJ:8/10
Boobs:9/10 perky tits, nice handful
Looks:7/10
Overall: Will RTF

P.S: While I was at the 3rd floor lift, heard this girl loudly moaning and screaming from a nearby room. 5pm. Was any bro here doing her? Very loud leh, the whole floor can hear.

NATO
22-12-2005, 12:44 PM
U can either have her in her school uniform theme or u can have her in her sexy pink nitegown theme.Please state ur preference wen u do the booking for her.U guys may even request for both theme if u guys want
Amelia will be available from 3.30pm.Pls state ur preference in ur pm.Happy bonking:D

NATO
22-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Amelia will be available from 3.30pm.Pls state ur preference in ur pm.Happy bonking:D
Next available slot will be from 8.30pm:D

Prick
22-12-2005, 05:03 PM
I am very interested to book but can i know which one is better?esther or amelia??i mean in terms of looks....and also is it a must in hotel?house cannot ar??

NATO
23-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Amelia will be available to fulfil ur fantasy from 2.30pm today.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Wat can be better to start ur long weekend off den a bonk with a syt?:D

NATO
23-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Amelia will be available to fulfil ur fantasy from 2.30pm today.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Wat can be better to start ur long weekend off den a bonk with a syt?:D
Next available slot will be from 5.30pm.Thanks

goh7961
23-12-2005, 03:50 PM
is there any slot at about 6 plus or 7 pm on 23th dec

NATO
23-12-2005, 05:46 PM
next slot for amelia will be from 7.30pm:D

NATO
24-12-2005, 09:36 AM
is there any slot at about 6 plus or 7 pm on 23th dec
u r 1 not steady guy.Book appt aready den wen time for appt dun answer ur call,haizzzzz.Wat have u got to say for urself?Do i still trust u next time?Have a good mind to start a thread to list out samsters who do flypast on their booking to inform fellow samsters to beware so that those on blacklist dun get contacts.Wat say u guys,should i start a blacklist on those samsters who after booking dun answer their calls?

Amelia is ready for booking from now.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u

Prick
24-12-2005, 10:25 AM
can someone pls answer my question??!! In terms of looks,who's better??esther or amelia??no money to want to try both lah...and nato...if i ever book from u,i won't fly u aeroplane n likewise i expect u to be the same especially if we are going to hotel...I stay woodlands!!!but luckily working in east so pls dun tell me go chinatown hotel...but best if can housecall lah...can or not??

I know u have no lack of businesses and if u wanna forgo the chance of transacting with me,i have no complaints too but if u do hope to deal with me pls answer the above two questions...thanks in advance.

NATO
24-12-2005, 10:34 AM
can someone pls answer my question??!! In terms of looks,who's better??esther or amelia??no money to want to try both lah...and nato...if i ever book from u,i won't fly u aeroplane n likewise i expect u to be the same especially if we are going to hotel...I stay woodlands!!!but luckily working in east so pls dun tell me go chinatown hotel...but best if can housecall lah...can or not??

I know u have no lack of businesses and if u wanna forgo the chance of transacting with me,i have no complaints too but if u do hope to deal with me pls answer the above two questions...thanks in advance.
how to answer u which 1 is prettier cos beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.Both r syt and both r good in their services as stated in so many positive frs for them.u have to make the choice urself.As for flying aeroplane do u any samsters here complain abt my arrangement.i will definitely inform in advance if any cancellation by the gal due to watever reason.u wont be left hanging,tat i can promise.

bedek05
24-12-2005, 11:14 AM
u r 1 not steady guy.Book appt aready den wen time for appt dun answer ur call,haizzzzz.Wat have u got to say for urself?Do i still trust u next time?Have a good mind to start a thread to list out samsters who do flypast on their booking to inform fellow samsters to beware so that those on blacklist dun get contacts.Wat say u guys,should i start a blacklist on those samsters who after booking dun answer their calls?

Amelia is ready for booking from now.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u

Hi bro Nato totally agree with u . We shd blacklist those who make appoinment & dun turn up... Merry xmas bro... :mad:

NATO
24-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi bro Nato totally agree with u . We shd blacklist those who make appoinment & dun turn up... Merry xmas bro... :mad:
ok,from today onwards anyone that make booking that dun turn up,i will post a new thread to state their nicks out.if cant make it at least answer ur call to let me know.U guys been warned ok:D

lawrence78
24-12-2005, 12:00 PM
ok,from today onwards anyone that make booking that dun turn up,i will post a new thread to state their nicks out.if cant make it at least answer ur call to let me know.U guys been warned ok:D

hmm...seems like thie Esther and Amelia is very hot in this forum,will give it a try next week.Bro NATO will pm you next week.Havent tired so young gals before...will save my loads for next week. :D ...cheers everyone,MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR...HAPPY BONKING 2006

cheongkid
24-12-2005, 12:13 PM
that's right bro. it's basic courtesy...hate aeroplane kings!

p.s hehe...must tarma both of them in UNIFORM! :D

NATO
24-12-2005, 12:18 PM
that's right bro. it's basic courtesy...hate aeroplane kings!

p.s hehe...must tarma both of them in UNIFORM! :D
tarma must wait for 2 weeks later lah cos Amelia by next week definitely will have her menses.

cheongkid
24-12-2005, 12:19 PM
tarma must wait for 2 weeks later lah cos Amelia by next week definitely will have her menses.
nvm...welcome 2006 with a BIG BANG! :D

NATO
24-12-2005, 12:19 PM
hmm...seems like thie Esther and Amelia is very hot in this forum,will give it a try next week.Bro NATO will pm you next week.Havent tired so young gals before...will save my loads for next week. :D ...cheers everyone,MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR...HAPPY BONKING 2006
hope after u tried dun get hook on them,hehehe.syt with slim body,good skill and fantastic service and attitude.

lawrence78
24-12-2005, 12:38 PM
hope after u tried dun get hook on them,hehehe.syt with slim body,good skill and fantastic service and attitude.

wah liao bro,don't temp me leh...just came back from thailand,went to see strip show,all those SYT over there,wah liao cannot tahan...didnt get to bonk any,gd 1 all grab by my bros...hai...have to tahan till sg.Nvm i lun,i will wait for Amelia to come back to business...

NATO
24-12-2005, 12:43 PM
wah liao bro,don't temp me leh...just came back from thailand,went to see strip show,all those SYT over there,wah liao cannot tahan...didnt get to bonk any,gd 1 all grab by my bros...hai...have to tahan till sg.Nvm i lun,i will wait for Amelia to come back to business...
u say i tempt u.it not me but all those samsters that posted their frs.I read aready also i ownself buay tahan.The services they offer really solid lah,like gf feeling unlike most of the other fls i tried.So many frs cant be all wrong,rite?:D .Especially with NATO seal of approval on their services and attitude cos told those gals that if they want me to help them to arrange,they have to provide tiptop services.Those not up to scratch i will stop helping them.

David07
25-12-2005, 12:00 AM
This is the first time I post a FR here, so do bear with me if not too good. :D Thanks for brother Nato for introducing this school uniform gal to me. It brings me back to my good old school days.
My appointment with her was made at 6.30 at elegant hotel at lavender. I was there early and waited in the room for her about 15min...I almost felt sleepy liao, just before that i took a peep at the pin hole i saw a gal walking towards my room. Wow!!! She was so cute...with her that white blouse with top 2 button open n exposing her bra n breast. I quickly open the door n invite her in. She look exhausted as she say she rush her straight after making her hair at nearby salon. So i ask her to take a breath n relax while i look at her from top to bottom, her figure was indeed good as what the other of you mentioned, esp her breast was really firm. When i look into her eyes, its attractive n very nice, soon it turns me on. We tcss awhile and she ask to go shower together. I quickly remove my cloths n watch her remove piece by piece, her back has some tattoo, when turn infront i had a good view of her boobs, wow...good!!! So we proceed to bath, she was very concern n careful, she tested the water n ask me whether hot or not...then she shower me sop. When i'm done, i came out to dry myself as she continues. I stood outside watching her while drying up, my little bro begin to stand liao. told myself control so went to bed with nothing n hide under the blanket. After she done, she ask me whether i want her in uniform or not, i say ok loh, why not? Since long time din see sch gal liao...wow she looks sexy in her uniform just like those jap sch gals...cannot liao, my didi stand again, she begin by sitting next to me, remove the blanket n start playing my didi while i auto roam her body. The feeling of touching her breast was really shiok, its really firm n nice, i remove the 2 buttons n begin to massage her breast, she at the same time, start to stroke my didi. Awhile later, she turn around and also remove all her buttons n begin to move down to my lower body. She was position in between my 2 legs n wow...imagine when she put my bro into hermouth, the feeling was shiok. So i let her do the linking n sucking, she even play with my balls n its BBJB. I just lie there and enjoy the sucking, i can feel that i'm going to cum liao, wanted to ask her to stop, but alas.....too late, when i say i cuming, she ask me wan me to cim or in cd, before i say anything, i explode out into her mouth n she jus accept it n swallow. I feel so bad, not in time to pause n because she suck till so good that i cannot da han liao, have to erupt, n din get the chance to bonk her....:(
After that, she clean up, she really very detail, she uses the tissues n clean my didi very thoroughly, really very pro leh, every stain she also wipe it off.. altough i can't enjoy the normal bonk today but at least an enjoyable BBJB session. After that we proceed to bath n clean up, then pack up n tcss abit again n left the place. Overall she was alright, very accomotating gal, got chance will go try her again or esther. ha ha ha....sorry if my fr is too long or not up to standard, do forgive me. Anyway i would like to say that thanks to brother NAto, his recommendation really worth to try. So guys, go for it but do take care of them....
As for her stats, I believe everybody knows already so I'm not going to repeat it. Her breast really very firm n proportion.....nice cup.
Please do up me if you like to, thanks.

David07
25-12-2005, 12:10 AM
This is the first time I post a FR here, so do bear with me if not too good. :D Thanks for brother Nato for introducing this school uniform gal to me. It brings me back to my good old school days.
My appointment with her was made at 6.30 at elegant hotel at lavender. I was there early and waited in the room for her about 15min...I almost felt sleepy liao, just before that i took a peep at the pin hole i saw a gal walking towards my room. Wow!!! She was so cute...with her that white blouse with top 2 button open n exposing her bra n breast. I quickly open the door n invite her in. She look exhausted as she say she rush her straight after making her hair at nearby salon. So i ask her to take a breath n relax while i look at her from top to bottom, her figure was indeed good as what the other of you mentioned, esp her breast was really firm. When i look into her eyes, its attractive n very nice, soon it turns me on. We tcss awhile and she ask to go shower together. I quickly remove my cloths n watch her remove piece by piece, her back has some tattoo, when turn infront i had a good view of her boobs, wow...good!!! So we proceed to bath, she was very concern n careful, she tested the water n ask me whether hot or not...then she shower me sop. When i'm done, i came out to dry myself as she continues. I stood outside watching her while drying up, my little bro begin to stand liao. told myself control so went to bed with nothing n hide under the blanket. After she done, she ask me whether i want her in uniform or not, i say ok loh, why not? Since long time din see sch gal liao...wow she looks sexy in her uniform just like those jap sch gals...cannot liao, my didi stand again, she begin by sitting next to me, remove the blanket n start playing my didi while i auto roam her body. The feeling of touching her breast was really shiok, its really firm n nice, i remove the 2 buttons n begin to massage her breast, she at the same time, start to stroke my didi. Awhile later, she turn around and also remove all her buttons n begin to move down to my lower body. She was position in between my 2 legs n wow...imagine when she put my bro into hermouth, the feeling was shiok. So i let her do the linking n sucking, she even play with my balls n its BBJB. I just lie there and enjoy the sucking, i can feel that i'm going to cum liao, wanted to ask her to stop, but alas.....too late, when i say i cuming, she ask me wan me to cim or in cd, before i say anything, i explode out into her mouth n she jus accept it n swallow. I feel so bad, not in time to pause n because she suck till so good that i cannot da han liao, have to erupt, n din get the chance to bonk her....:(
After that, she clean up, she really very detail, she uses the tissues n clean my didi very thoroughly, really very pro leh, every stain she also wipe it off.. altough i can't enjoy the normal bonk today but at least an enjoyable BBJB session. After that we proceed to bath n clean up, then pack up n tcss abit again n left the place. Overall she was alright, very accomotating gal, got chance will go try her again or esther. ha ha ha....sorry if my fr is too long or not up to standard, do forgive me. Anyway i would like to say that thanks to brother NAto, his recommendation really worth to try. So guys, go for it but do take care of them....
As for her stats, I believe everybody knows already so I'm not going to repeat it. Her breast really very firm n proportion.....nice cup.

NATO
25-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Those interested in spending christmas bonking this 2 syts can pm me with ur nos and i will call u to arrange.:D

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Amelia and Esther will only be available from 4.30pm onwards.Tarma session is available for those of u who want to try their heavenly services and shiokness.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u guys:D

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Amelia and Esther will only be available from 4.30pm onwards.Tarma session is available for those of u who want to try their heavenly services and shiokness.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u guys:D
Both gals are aready booked and they have a tarma session at 5pm so they will only be available from 7pm.That lucky guy gonna happy a heavenly christmas session he wont forget in a long long time:D

cherren
25-12-2005, 03:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to bro Nato ,for arranging a slot with Amelia today at 7.45 pm
I 1st time bonking a mina in school uniform.

when I 1st saw Amelia, i was surprised by her eyes...beautiful n attractive.wow..holy..thats turns me on.she is interesting and cute. we chat a while.
I like ladies who wear black bra..and she did.turns me ON again,

then she ask to go shower together but the shower at hoover hotel too small for 2..so she take only, i see.lor..how she bathing..lor..wow..shiok..lah
next time I will book hotel81 which got bathtub then we both k f*** ard inside...mah, she came out of the bath room wearing just a towel. my eyes was stuck her neinei..32B, but its beautiful....and smooth....wow!!! my mouth open big..wants to suck them straight away..but..i hold..still

I really like her eyes like they can talk..
1st then come Bj.w/o CD..wow..shiok to death..mah...
its a long long long time since last time, I hv a good BJ......then i started touching her smooth back..Those tattos on her back..quite interesting....which turns me off abit..lah..
then i stared sqeezing her neinei...very smooth....n bouncing.(100%natural)

today, i was in "lose"form..bro cant stand up for a minute..try to bang her using doggie, bro.goes.down..i suck her neinei..n sqeeze them ..bros stand..but went..down soon after we change posture..wow.cow..wasted.
..she tried to blow..it..to.stand up..again...i thk is abt 15mins BJ..then stand again..then i try another pose..bro goes down again..after trying...stroking..and blowing, i gave up on my bro. I thk im too..tired..AMelia knowns that too...
she goes on her BBBJ for ..me...w/o Cd.wow...cool..abt 10mins...bro stand again..this time, I just want a good BBBj...so she keep on sucking...until i blown into her..mouth..(mouthful ),,wow..thats what i can ..B&S..

Althoght, i did nt accomplish any Air to Air /or Air / grd mission.(suan bird),I completed..a short range shooting(100%)..thanks to Amelia...help.
she make me happy..thats why everyone wants.
next tiime, i will book Amelia..again...just finished off what i cant completed..
i thk when im loaded with M..and strength.maybe...

thankyou, bro.NATo

shallowboyboy
26-12-2005, 01:06 AM
well i had a session at 9pm today... hmm not realli good at such FRs and abit sleepy..bros forgif mi as i gotta gif a simple 1..

mission: VS esther + amelia
looks: both r sweet..esther is more of a syt while amelia looks abit wilder.. 7/10 for amelia while esther gets 7.5/10 (hee paiseh i liek syts betta)
figure: both haf identical figures but amelia has larger boobs... 7.5 fer amelia while esther gets 7..
BJ: i gotta say esther is abit betta but amelia is abit more hardworking in it.. both gets 7..
FJ: 1st shot into amelia was quite fast while did esther much longer fer 2nd shot but dint get it out... both get 7s...

they bj mi & hj fer the 2nd shot...very hardworking & tries to please... aniwae we enjoyed the mly drama together..forgotten the show name but quite nice oso...

10anKZ for bro NATO for arranging and of coz the gers fer giving mi a good time...MERRY XMAS to you all~~

NATO
26-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Sad to tell u guys that Amelia "red auntie" is in town so she wont be able to take any booking or tarma session.But the good news is Esther is still available to serve u guys:D

Esther does not serve Malay or Indian bros.There are no pics of them and they also dun wan their nos known.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u.Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

NATO
26-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Esther will only be available from 5pm.Sorry to disappoint those who call for earlier appt.:o

NATO
26-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Next available slot for Esther will be from 8.30pm:D Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u

NATO
27-12-2005, 02:34 PM
So sorry to all bros,her afternoon slots all taken aready.Next available slot will be from 7pm.:D

lasupkia123
27-12-2005, 04:20 PM
hello bro. how can i contact you? interested in your local 17 yo FLS in sch uni.

thanks dude

NATO
27-12-2005, 04:22 PM
hello bro. how can i contact you? interested in your local 17 yo FLS in sch uni.

thanks dude
pm me lah with ur nos and i will contact u

NATO
27-12-2005, 05:33 PM
sorry guys,Esther is fully booked for tonite aready.Those interested can pm me for tomolo sessions:D

NATO
27-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Esther wed 28/12 3pm slot aready taken.2pm and 4pm onwards still available.If u wan her services,book fast to avoid disappointment for her excellent skill and services:D

27-12-2005, 11:22 PM
hi all bro,this is my 2nd or 3rd FR,i also forget ready.
in here firstly have to thx to bro NATO and sorry to his and esther.
because i suppose to book for 2 hours but at the end only able to try 1 hour only.
as usual,i try to cut everything short because now i still working at 12am.
i have book for 2 hour in the afternoon for evening for relax.so looking forward to try my first time minah.
but the time is coming and my stuff havent complete,so i have leave it first as i promise bro NATO wont fly him aeroplane.
so i try to reach on time but still late,but bro NATO friendly enough.(luck)
as uaual TCSS with her for a while n bath togethe.
and then process.(but maybe due to whole day work)my body like dead fish.cant move alot and come very fast.
but 1 thing need to mention is her BBBJ is very gd,i would rate her 8++.because even my body like dead fish she still manage to make me feel gd.
overall the feeling is not bad.

Looks: 5/10 (normal malay gal look)
Body: 5/10 (maybe 2 many tattoo)
BBBJ: 8++/10 (this wat i like:D )
FJ: 6.5/10 (nice genuine-sounding moans, pretty tight pussy)
Damage: $120/1 shot/1hr +$20(hotel) +$10(tips) +$4(CD)
RTF: depend(wanna try all FL in here first.HeHe...:D )

NATO
28-12-2005, 10:45 AM
hi all bro,this is my 2nd or 3rd FR,i also forget ready.
in here firstly have to thx to bro NATO and sorry to his and esther.
because i suppose to book for 2 hours but at the end only able to try 1 hour only.
as usual,i try to cut everything short because now i still working at 12am.
i have book for 2 hour in the afternoon for evening for relax.so looking forward to try my first time minah.
but the time is coming and my stuff havent complete,so i have leave it first as i promise bro NATO wont fly him aeroplane.
so i try to reach on time but still late,but bro NATO friendly enough.(luck)
as uaual TCSS with her for a while n bath togethe.
and then process.(but maybe due to whole day work)my body like dead fish.cant move alot and come very fast.
but 1 thing need to mention is her BBBJ is very gd,i would rate her 8++.because even my body like dead fish she still manage to make me feel gd.
overall the feeling is not bad.

Looks: 5/10 (normal malay gal look)
Body: 5/10 (maybe 2 many tattoo)
BBBJ: 8++/10 (this wat i like:D )
FJ: 6.5/10 (nice genuine-sounding moans, pretty tight pussy)
Damage: $120/1 shot/1hr +$20(hotel) +$10(tips) +$4(CD)
RTF: depend(wanna try all FL in here first. )
nice fr there,will up u wen power return.Haha,usually we hear of fl like dead fish but tis time u say u dead fish.Next time try her wen u not press for time and not tat tired den u will enjoy the session tremendously;) .Esther will be available for booking today also.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get back to u.

M.Muff
28-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Hullo to all bros! My first FR so please pardon any mistakes!

FR on Esther. (Personal Opinions so no offence to anyone intended!)

First, of course, thanks to Bro NATO for the kang-tow! Respect.:cool:

Got in touch with Bro NATO and booked Ester. Very fast response from Bro NATO! Damn cham, rest of the day distracted, luck on leave sia. Last minute wanted 2 shot. Got the okay from Bro NATO, no problems. (But actually maybe 1 shot can oredi! Not spring chicken no more! But will mention this more later!)

Very excited, arrive hotel at 6pm. Confirmed room number. Esther exactly on time at 6.15.

Ding dong, open the door, wah, very small sized! At first cannot see the face because go long hair blocking. Came in, gave me hugs and kisses and wah, pretty sia! Good stuff! Malay yes, but fair-ish and face IMHO not very say typical malay. I got china friend look quite similar, but of course fairer lah. Maybe just me lah. But who cares, we love everybody right? Pretty can already! :D

So TCSS little bit while she changed to her school uniform. Okay lah, but I think use more branded school’s school uniform better? Of course must admire the body, nice and slim, just what I like. Then straight to work right away! Help me undress, sucked and flicked at my nipples with her little tongue. Mmmmm. Quick wash, not thai style, and then back to bed!

Because I’m very lazy and also first time with Esther, wanted her to show me what she can do, so never really take charge but let her do her thing. Began with a little cat bath on the nipples and down to BBBJ. My favourite! Plus still in her uniform and can also hear the tongue stud clicking as she slides her tongue up and down. Very nice! Long strokes, but not really deep throat. Although she didn’t really use her studs and didn’t suck on the balls. But can probably request. I was a bit busy though.

Next flipped her on her back, cos she’s so small and had a look at her top. Nice cute breast, small because she’s still young, with small cute and delicate little nipples. Good firm breast to go with her nice firm body. Enjoyed them for a bit, a bit of a suckle, slurp and squeeze and worked down south. Again, nice young pussy, shaven, small, fresh and delicious. Gave it a good munching and really enjoyed myself while up top she moaned and grabbed around nicely. Didn’t want to stop, but my dick was getting a little lonely so I moved up over her beautiful face and put it her nice warm mouth. Very sporting and she gobbled away like a good girl.

CD on, flipped her over again and doggied her still in her uniform, but flipped her skirt up so I could enjoy her lovely ass while I gave her pussy a few good pounds. One satisfying shot way.

Usual good work, cleaned away the CD and up for a quick wash before back to bed for a snuggle and some telly. TCSS, since got 2 hours no need to rush and relaxed with a couple of smokes. Nice comfortable and relaxing, like with GF. Showed me some pictures of Ivy but didn’t have pictures of Amelia. Pity, cos I was thinking of meeting with Amelia next since I heard she does CIM and Esther does not. Ivy, I think must go look at some more FRs first.

To next round. Had trouble getting my strength back. Kanna old lah. Cannot keep up with the 18 year olds now! Esther worked quite hard with HJ but not much help. Told her with me probably need to use mouth. So she very kindly bent over for another round of BBBJ, head bobbing up and down the shaft. Now ready for action! CD, cowgirl. Moaning and gasping as she bounced up and down and moaning nice and loud. Just what I like! Quite energetic, but finally I thought she was probably tired so I lifted her to missionary – small girl can carry all over the place like a doll. That was very nice, her hair spread out on the bed and moaning away. Might have got carried away and I hope I didn’t pound too hard, cos she’s quite small sized.

Finally shack so stopped. No second shot, but this is my fault because my second shot usually take quite long to complete, nothing to do with her. Still quite happy and anyway I like to take my time so I still prefer to have 2 hours. After that, clean up, smoke and wrapped things up. All in all, a good day’s work!

RATINGS AND COMMENTS

Looks: 7/10 (I think quite pretty, but tastes are different)
Body: 6/10 (Smooth skin, but not perfect. As mentioned, a few tattoos. In fact got new one I think. But doesn’t bother me, I’ve had some with much more!)
Figure: 8/10 (Small, cute, slim, very lean and trim. Nice and fit)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Hardworking, not exactly very skilled, but cannot expect too much.
FJ: 6/10 (Energetic and moans nice and loudly. Could be improved a little.)

Overall: 7/10

[B]Comments:
Overall enjoyed myself. My opinion, more of the GF-type fuck then the porn-star-going-to-rape-you type fuck. Soft and relaxed, nice for a tired day, but not so much for when you want a wild romp. Just moaning, none of the “Oh you fuck so good” or “Oh you’re going to make me cum” type things. That day rainy so GF-type was quite good!

Uniform nothing too special. With a more recognisable uniform I think would be better. And tie hair for the full school-gal experience. Also a few SMS-es came in during the session. I was okay, but I think some bros would much better prefer phone to silent.

BBBJ, probably I have high standards for this, so I have to say needs more training. Needs to know how to use the studs, may a little teeth, some ball action and some variation with head play. For the FJ, CB nice, cute and small. Some milking would be nice though. Must train some new muscles!

Overall, young yes, with all the young bits. Although she is not really the young ah-lian zi-zah type, quite quiet and mature really. But I suppose in this line like that one.

RTF: Short answer, YES. But as I say, only when looking for a quite GF-type fuck. Not for wild fuck or thai-treat-you-like-king type.

Aiyoh. Sorry so long. I a bit lor sor want. Next time I think I will just put ratings and comments in my FR. Unless a lot of people prefer long story. But why listen to my story? Call Bro NATO!

Thanks again to Bro NATO! Will probably come and try Amelia with you next month or so!

NATO
28-12-2005, 03:53 PM
RATINGS AND COMMENTS

Looks: 7/10 (I think quite pretty, but tastes are different)
Body: 6/10 (Smooth skin, but not perfect. As mentioned, a few tattoos. In fact got new one I think. But doesn’t bother me, I’ve had some with much more!)
Figure: 8/10 (Small, cute, slim, very lean and trim. Nice and fit)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Hardworking, not exactly very skilled, but cannot expect too much.
FJ: 6/10 (Energetic and moans nice and loudly. Could be improved a little.)

Overall: 7/10

[B]Comments:
Overall enjoyed myself. My opinion, more of the GF-type fuck then the porn-star-going-to-rape-you type fuck. Soft and relaxed, nice for a tired day, but not so much for when you want a wild romp. Just moaning, none of the “Oh you fuck so good” or “Oh you’re going to make me cum” type things. That day rainy so GF-type was quite good!

Uniform nothing too special. With a more recognisable uniform I think would be better. And tie hair for the full school-gal experience. Also a few SMS-es came in during the session. I was okay, but I think some bros would much better prefer phone to silent.

BBBJ, probably I have high standards for this, so I have to say needs more training. Needs to know how to use the studs, may a little teeth, some ball action and some variation with head play. For the FJ, CB nice, cute and small. Some milking would be nice though. Must train some new muscles!

Overall, young yes, with all the young bits. Although she is not really the young ah-lian zi-zah type, quite quiet and mature really. But I suppose in this line like that one.

RTF: Short answer, YES. But as I say, only when looking for a quite GF-type fuck. Not for wild fuck or thai-treat-you-like-king type.

Aiyoh. Sorry so long. I a bit lor sor want. Next time I think I will just put ratings and comments in my FR. Unless a lot of people prefer long story. But why listen to my story? Call Bro NATO!

Thanks again to Bro NATO! Will probably come and try Amelia with you next month or so!
Ur fr really make me gian to make another booking with her leh.will up u wen power return.If u like deepthroat den Amelia the 1 for u.As for Ivy i wouldnt recommend anymore;)

NATO
29-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Both gals are available today from 6pm.If interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u guys.Please read my signature:D

NATO
29-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Amelia is ready with her school uniform for ur pleasure.For those interested in her services can pm me with ur nos and i will contact u to make the arrangement.Please read my signature:D

NATO
30-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Amelia will be available from 5pm.Overnite services also available if interested.Pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u guys.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me:D

NATO
30-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Esther will be available from 7.30pm. those interested in her services can pm me ur nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature first b4 u pm me.Thanks:D

ishtarsg
31-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Juz had Esther today
One nice malay girl,i will not go much into detail cause they are SOP.
I watch kung fu hustle on AXN and ... her haha .... kungfu fighting....
Anyway she don't do FKiss,Anal,DeepT and CIM. Pretty pity.
Anyway i think i had a personal problem .... but never mind.
She work pretty hard anyway.
anyway the dmg is 180/2hr excluded room and condom
Over service i must say 6/10 i must say her BJ with stub is good 7/10.
I will try aemilia next time. keep u people posted.

Got out of hotel saw 3 girls(damn chio + big) came out also
Ask them where they work,bo chup me say they not hookers ahaha
Oh well that all fokes enjoy your new year

Serge80
31-12-2005, 02:44 AM
Many thanks to NATO for the set up, really efficient. quite a let down today since I wasn't in the mood and had a hard time standing, but anyway here's my virgin FR:

Booked room, waited for Amelia, and she came into the room shortly after. TCSS abit, then she went to wash herself up while I waited cause maybe a bit pai seh. Wore her uniform out, but having seen enough of uniforms already I told her to take it off anyway. Eventually she started with a BBBJ, while I fondled, massaged and sucked her ample boobs, no frenching tho. Maybe it's just me but the tounge stud was slightly irritating and got in the way. Then 69ed for a bit, CD on, FJ with her on top. I wasn't in the mood so it lasted awhile, changed positions but still not much feeling. Quite suay lah actually, she even mentioned that my mind wasn't on sex. Minutes pass without much success and I told her to end it with a BJ. BBBJ again, perhaps a better effort this time to make up for my lousy performance, and that was it.

Looks: 8, quite pretty.
Body: 7.5, as mentioned the tattoos are a bit too much.
BBBJ: 8, hardworking.
FJ: 7.5 for effort.
Damage: $120 +$ 20 (room) + $10 (tips for effort) + 4 (CD)

Conclusion, $120 well spent, for those guys still hesitating I say hesitate no more. Eager to please and very hardworking. Thanks again to NATO! (upped you already)

PCCC
31-12-2005, 03:31 AM
Thanks again to NATO! (upped you already)

This is your first post... some more your power is zero... may i know how in the world are you able to up others' points? Wake up please... :rolleyes:

Serge80
31-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Oops, sorry bout that.

NATO
31-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Esther will be available for booking from 7pm tonite.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature b4 u pm me:D

NATO
31-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Esther will be available for booking from 7pm tonite.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature b4 u pm me
Esther will be available from 7pm and Amelia will be available from 7.30pm.For those that need to release their last load of sperm of 2005 into their sweet pussies of cos with cd and welcum in their fresh load for year 2006 can pm me with ur nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature b4 u pm me.:D

NATO
31-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Any of u horny guys out there that need their services can still pm me.I will try to arrange for u:D

discoverer
01-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Another lobang that has price increase from $100 to $120.At least this 1 not so bad for the 2shots session.At least it is for 2 hours 2 shots,no need to rush.Other okts please take note why NATO girls can provide 2 shots 2 hours but u guys cannot?

singman
01-01-2006, 02:08 PM
tried Amelia some weeks ago and must say she's a pretty syt and very very friendly girl . Only complains is too many tatoos ... hahaha ...anyway thanks to Nato for his arrangement. btw , you on the net 24 hrs ? Your response very fast leh .

NATO
01-01-2006, 02:47 PM
tried Amelia some weeks ago and must say she's a pretty syt and very very friendly girl . Only complains is too many tatoos ... hahaha ...anyway thanks to Nato for his arrangement. btw , you on the net 24 hrs ? Your response very fast leh .
Glad u enjoy ur session.Not 24hrs lah but close enuff.

Amelia will be available for booking from 6pm onwards

_bodyart
02-01-2006, 01:08 AM
when they stop working, bro nato

NATO
02-01-2006, 01:51 PM
when they stop working, bro nato
haha,good question but i seriously dunno so cant answer ur question.;)

goktvonly
02-01-2006, 01:54 PM
bro NATO, pai seh abt my msg to u lah...i know i am lor sor.

i juz wanna be clear so no dispute mah.

thanks n reply soon to my pm.

NATO
02-01-2006, 01:58 PM
bro NATO, pai seh abt my msg to u lah...i know i am lor sor.

i juz wanna be clear so no dispute mah.

thanks n reply soon to my pm.
aready reply to u rite?if no den pm me again ur question lor.y got dispute,dun worry lah.read the frs for more info and any further questions u have den pm me but please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me hor

NATO
02-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Esther will be available from 7pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Please read my signature b4 u pm me:D

goktvonly
02-01-2006, 04:50 PM
bro NATO...pai seh lah.

i 1st time mah....quite excited abt sch uniforms...

i read most of the FRs...but did not say anything abt the gals pic mah..

if buay gum, how ? juz ask another ?

aready reply to u rite?if no den pm me again ur question lor.y got dispute,dun worry lah.read the frs for more info and any further questions u have den pm me but please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me hor

NATO
02-01-2006, 04:52 PM
bro NATO...pai seh lah.

i 1st time mah....quite excited abt sch uniforms...

i read most of the FRs...but did not say anything abt the gals pic mah..

if buay gum, how ? juz ask another ?
last time got post pic but link aready down dat y i put signature below not to ask me for gal pic.if buay gam den pay her cab fare lor;)

goktvonly
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
bro...buay gam must pay cab fare ?

wats the damage like ?

today u got any ?

last time got post pic but link aready down dat y i put signature below not to ask me for gal pic.if buay gam den pay her cab fare lor;)

NATO
02-01-2006, 05:16 PM
bro...buay gam must pay cab fare ?

wats the damage like ?

today u got any ?
buay gam have to pay cab fare cos she take the time and transport to meet u and den u reject mah and it a gentlemanly thing to do.

the damage is stated in post 3 of this thread,$120 for 1 shot within 1 hour room n cd excluded

post 122 say esther is available from 7pm and btw she is a 18yrs old malay gal with tattoo on her body.

add here amelia will also be available from 7.30pm and she is also 18yrs old malay mix

hope this answer all ur queries

goktvonly
02-01-2006, 05:42 PM
bro NATO. thanks for ur reply

pay cab fare ok lah but how much to pay her ?

also, u got any sg chinese gals ? jap gals ?

thanks.

buay gam have to pay cab fare cos she take the time and transport to meet u and den u reject mah and it a gentlemanly thing to do.

the damage is stated in post 3 of this thread,$120 for 1 shot within 1 hour room n cd excluded

post 122 say esther is available from 7pm and btw she is a 18yrs old malay gal with tattoo on her body.

add here amelia will also be available from 7.30pm and she is also 18yrs old malay mix

hope this answer all ur queries

NATO
02-01-2006, 05:46 PM

thanks.
last time i replying u here.watever u wan u do a search and u can find all that u wan in the fl dome.i dun have any sg chinese gals or jap gals but there are other threadstarters who have those kind of girls u looking for.

NATO
03-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Amelia will be available from 2pm today.Those interested in her services can pm me ur nos.please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

NATO
03-01-2006, 01:11 PM
esther will be available from 4pm while amelia is available from 2pm:D

NATO
03-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Both gals are available from now.Interested for their services can pm me ur nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me:D

bedek05
03-01-2006, 08:10 PM

thanks.

Bro goktvonly pse don't wast Nato's time by asking such questions. He had 3 threads on the gals , one for Esther ; one for Aimelia and one for schoolgal uniforms.Pictures already provided on these threads. Nato is king of minah gals and recently just started some PRCs . Do pse read the treads.The gals are syt and worth every penny of it.Just treat them nice and they will treat u nice. Hope these info helps.:mad:

M.Muff
04-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Alamak!

Just realised that bro NATO upped my points! Thanks you very much! Wah so good lobang, got fuck and also got free points! Hahahaha!

Also, agree with Bro Bedek05. Bro goktvonly, as one who tried already, got quality one, so no worry. Some questions need to ask, but should look through first to see if you can find the answers first.

Just book lah.:D

NATO
04-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Amelia is available from 4pm and esther is available from 5pm.Those interested in their services can pm me their nos and i will contact u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me.:D

NATO
05-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Both Amelia and Esther are available today.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

the king
05-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks to bro NATO for arranging the tarma session for me with Amelia and Esther.Didnt have time to post the fr last week cos bz with work.

Was in the room relaxing when suddenly the doorbell sounded.Peep thry the hole but couldnt see anything cos something was blocking the view but can hear some giggling sound outside.Open the door and was greeted by 2 syts. Invited them in and was ushered to the bed.They introduced themselves and ask if i am comfy with both of them.Just nodded my head smilingly at them and they started giggling again.Both of them ask me whether i wanted to shower but since i have aready bathed b4 they came,told them no.They excuse themselves and went to the bathroom to change.Out pop 2 innocent schoolgals who look shyly and demurely at me.What a turn on man.They came to me and each of them sat beside me.They pulled me down lying onto the bed.1 start attacking my neck by licking and playing with my nipple,i think is Esther,while Amelia loosen off my towel and started licking my thigh slowly up and down and across my tummy.Whooooo long time never had this kind of treatment.Tried to french Esther but she doesnt seems to want so didnt insist so just let her carry licking my neck and body while my hand was caressing her back and stroking her silky hair.My lil bro meanwhile was rising all the time from the attack from Amelia right below.It is turning red hot and hard as a steel rod from her teasing.Signal to her to get her mouth into my dick but she just smile and came up to start licking my ear,pure torture if u know what i mean;) .They told me to just relax and enjoy,no rush as now both slowly 1 on the right and the other on the left in tandem started licking me from top of my nipple slowly down to my navel and den voila both attack my lil bro.They were both licking the length of my lil bro at the same time with their stud in the tongue.Wahlau really cannot tahan from them.Told Amelia to cap me quickly while i signal for esther to come up to me.Got capped and Amelia started bjing me while i ask Esther to stand above me while i started licking her sweet delicious yummy pussy.While licking her pussy,can feel her juices start flowing and she started to sway abit as she bite her lips and close her eyes just like she enjoying it tremendously.I started to finger fuck her as can see that she enjoying the attention so much and den hahahah,stereo audio started coming out from her.Amelia meantime was busy deepthroating me and i saw her finger herself enjoying the scene right b4 her eyes what i was doing to Esther.Can feel my load building up and so signal them to stop and i took Esther towards the edge of the bed and did her doggiestyle.Amelia was right behind helping by playing with my balls as i pounded into Esther.As the moaning and groaning grew louder from Esther i gave it a final deep thrust and unloaded fully into her with Amelia busy milking my balls.Of course all this happen with cd on.Felt totally shagged out and collapse onto the bed on top of her.Rested awhile and den Amelia took some tissue to clean me up and ask whether want to wash up first.She then ask me in a cheeky way whether i wanted coffee,milo or her after the break.Wash up and den relax and chatted with them for awhile and watch some tv programme.After awhile,cheeky little Amelia started to feel me up again and the rest is history.

Ratings
Both gals=Syts
Attitude= 9/10
Service= 8/10

Please do not ask me for their contact.Ask bro Nato

NathanG5
05-01-2006, 07:06 PM
woo..Return of the king..
is this the king i noe?

bedek05
05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Alamak!

Just realised that bro NATO upped my points! Thanks you very much! Wah so good lobang, got fuck and also got free points! Hahahaha!

Also, agree with Bro Bedek05. Bro goktvonly, as one who tried already, got quality one, so no worry. Some questions need to ask, but should look through first to see if you can find the answers first.

Just book lah.:D

Bro M. Muff i think we share the same thoughts.Bro Nato very fair . When u do a FR which is a fair and good one . he will up yr points. This bro goktvonly who ask so many questions still nvr try and waste people time. As many of the bros here know Bro Nato is the king of minah .

Dennis Tan
05-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Wow.. I love gals in sch U man~!!

Dennis Tan
05-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Wow~!~!~
I just Love Gals in Sch U~!!~!

NATO
05-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Last call for Esther before i call it a nite.Any taker?She can do late at nite also and that include Amelia as well:D

NATO
05-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Bro M. Muff i think we share the same thoughts.Bro Nato very fair . When u do a FR which is a fair and good one . he will up yr points. .
Upping of points is to encourage samsters to share their frs.if they take the effort to post genuine fr,definitely they shd be rewarded with some points.;)

NATO
06-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Both gals will be available from 4pm.Those interested can pm me with their nos and i will contact u guys.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

sl135831
06-01-2006, 01:32 PM
GOOD service from the girls and nato

NATO
08-01-2006, 05:39 PM
GOOD service from the girls and nato
Thanks for the compliment,glad u have enjoyed their services just like all the others.;)

NATO
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Both gals are available today.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Pls read my signature 1st b4 u pm me;)

sash5
09-01-2006, 12:16 PM
hi nato, pm sent!

cherren
09-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks to bro Nato for arranging a slot with esther on thursday at 3.00pm.And also book a slot with amelia for my partner as i aready have tried amelia . Esther turn out to be a small cute girl that looks like sec 1 student. She was wearing a standard white shirt and jeans when she arrived. She was very friendly and shake my hand saying hello. she started small conversation with me while we sit at the bed and watch TV. then she ask to go shower together and she did a nice cleaning on my little bro. I came out of the bath room first with a tower wraped and lay on the bed waiting for my main dish....
she came out of the bath room wearing white shirt and blue skirt. wow!!! really looks like a Sec 1 or 2 student(she quite small size). she sit beside me and start TCSS abit before she slowly hug me and started catbath me. Never tried this by a school girl before. very shiok see her still wearing uniform and catbath me. I started to take off her buttom 1 by 1 and she was wearing those teenage bra!!! very turn on by now!!! I started kissing her B cup breast with small cute nipple. she got horny and started the sound effect. Personally feel that her sound effect is compareable with the legend maid, haiyati. She moan and moan and moan till I scare the next room will complain. so i stop the breast attack and ask for a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was quite standard with a few deep throat. by now, she was still wearing her blue skirt. I told her to lay down and slowly I remove her skirt and she was wearing a red G string. Start fingering her and found that she really enjoy fingering. I finger her almost 15min with her same sound effect starting again. She was so wet till I fell that it's getting a bit messy. Told her to cap me and start to award her my little bro. we f like no tomorrow and sad to say, I came after only 1 position didn"t have the power to try much position as already shiok to c school girl and with her super sound effect, i a bit worry kana complain by our dearest hotel 81.
Already promise bro Nato to try tarma with both of them when I got time .Bro pls contact Nato, Not me

NATO
09-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Thanks to bro Nato for arranging a slot with esther on thursday at 3.00pm.And also book a slot with amelia for my partner as i aready have tried amelia . Esther turn out to be a small cute girl that looks like sec 1 student. She was wearing a standard white shirt and jeans when she arrived. She was very friendly and shake my hand saying hello. she started small conversation with me while we sit at the bed and watch TV. then she ask to go shower together and she did a nice cleaning on my little bro. I came out of the bath room first with a tower wraped and lay on the bed waiting for my main dish....
she came out of the bath room wearing white shirt and blue skirt. wow!!! really looks like a Sec 1 or 2 student(she quite small size). she sit beside me and start TCSS abit before she slowly hug me and started catbath me. Never tried this by a school girl before. very shiok see her still wearing uniform and catbath me. I started to take off her buttom 1 by 1 and she was wearing those teenage bra!!! very turn on by now!!! I started kissing her B cup breast with small cute nipple. she got horny and started the sound effect. Personally feel that her sound effect is compareable with the legend maid, haiyati. She moan and moan and moan till I scare the next room will complain. so i stop the breast attack and ask for a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was quite standard with a few deep throat. by now, she was still wearing her blue skirt. I told her to lay down and slowly I remove her skirt and she was wearing a red G string. Start fingering her and found that she really enjoy fingering. I finger her almost 15min with her same sound effect starting again. She was so wet till I fell that it's getting a bit messy. Told her to cap me and start to award her my little bro. we f like no tomorrow and sad to say, I came after only 1 position didn"t have the power to try much position as already shiok to c school girl and with her super sound effect, i a bit worry kana complain by our dearest hotel 81.
Already promise bro Nato to try tarma with both of them when I got time .Bro pls contact Nato, Not me
Wahlau,i 1 week no f aready now read ur fr make me remember back my session with her/them.I think tonite must book my own session with her again;)

NATO
09-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Wahlau,i 1 week no f aready now read ur fr make me remember back my session with her/them.I think tonite must book my own session with her again;)
sorry guys,wont be able to reply to any pm now cos book a tarma session with them 7.30pm.those that wan later session and have my nos can sms or call me.:D

Dargon1981
09-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Yo Brother,

I am saving up for a tarma with them too.....hehe....hope I reach my goal soon. :) Can't wait to lay my paws on those gals in uniform...slurp..

Cheers

NATO
10-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Yo Brother,

I am saving up for a tarma with them too.....hehe....hope I reach my goal soon. :) Can't wait to lay my paws on those gals in uniform...slurp..

Cheers
Just came back from the session,damn shagged and satisfying.unloaded 1 wwek worth of little nato.Very addictive u know.Wait for another 2 bros frs on their tarma session and u will know how heavenly the feeling is;) 1 of the senior did it in a 5 stars hotel

star_trooper
10-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Hello Bros,

Its been a very long time since posting here in the forum. Decided to check out what's been happenning and chanced upon Nato's offerings. PM yesterday and super fast response from him. Offered Esther and had appointment at 3pm.

As most of you guys have already stated, Esther is one really SYT. Beautiful smile and a body to die for - for those who like them slim. Especially liked her clean shaven pussy and I had a really good goument meal down there. She is friendly and obliging but unfortunately does not allow frenching. Perhaps if i bring a bottle of Listerine the next time!?

Anyway, as it turned out, could not perform "up to expectations " as my little brother did not want to co-operate. Me old already lah, got to have some intimacy kissing before I can get right into it. Esther did however give a great BBBj and it was good enuff.

Looking forward to trying her good friend Amelia next and if it is humanly possible for me, may even try a tama session with both of them. Maybe need ambulance standby downstairs for me...lol

Anyway, thanks NATO and really sorry for the mix up in arrangements earlier. paiseh, paiseh.....

proprimate
10-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Personally feel that her sound effect is compareable with the legend maid, haiyati. She moan and moan and moan till I scare the next room will complain. so i stop the breast attack and ask for a BBBJ.

Ahhh the memories of those home theatre system......Someone is following the good performance. Nato, tell the gems keep it up and iron out problems of certain demands of customers and they will be the next big thing I asure u. Cheers!

NATO
10-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Ahhh the memories of those home theatre system......Someone is following the good performance. Nato, tell the gems keep it up and iron out problems of certain demands of customers and they will be the next big thing I asure u. Cheers!
Haha,it the customers that bring out the best in them.They started off as unpolished diamond and after going thru training with the customers they have become horny gems now:D

Amelia and Esther will be available today from 4pm.Those interested can pm me with ur nos.Pls read my signature 1st b4 u pm me

NATO
10-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Hello Bros,

Anyway, thanks NATO and really sorry for the mix up in arrangements earlier. paiseh, paiseh.....
no worry mate.nice fr and u shall be rewarded later;)

NATO
10-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Both Amelia and Esther will be available up to 6.30pm and then a break from 7.30pm to 9pm.:D

Boring
10-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro Nato,

Try Esther ytd.. She is very friendly and her service is really good... Worth the $$. Too bad can't get Amelia but will arrange a time to try her.

Thanks....

Boring
10-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Hi Bro Nato,

Try Esther ytd...
She is a friendly gal and is veri hardworking...
Her Service is very good.
Thanks for the intro..

Too bad nvr get to try Amelia, Will arrange a time to try her.

Thanks a lot,
Boring

NATO
11-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Hi Bro Nato,

Try Esther ytd...
She is a friendly gal and is veri hardworking...
Her Service is very good.
Thanks for the intro..

Too bad nvr get to try Amelia, Will arrange a time to try her.

Thanks a lot,
Boring
Dun worry bro,it will cum the chance for u to try her.

Both gals are available today:D

NATO
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
For those of u interested in late session,both gals are available:D

NATO
13-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Both gals are still available today.Esther menses shd be due sometime next week so those interested in her services please take note

NATO
13-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Both gals will only be available from 9.30pm.Yes u guess it rite,tarma session in progress from 7.30pm;)

trader11292001
13-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Nato and Esther are very accomodating - try her out! ;)

M.Muff
13-01-2006, 07:55 PM
sorry guys,wont be able to reply to any pm now cos book a tarma session with them 7.30pm.those that wan later session and have my nos can sms or call me.:D

There's no better advertisment than a bro who uses his own product sia.

Sorry bro NATO, just check quickly, what's the damage for tarma? The other samster all make me gian also leh.

I know its probably somewhere on this thread but the thread now quite long so I a bit too lazy to go look leh. Paiseh, eh, but old oredi lah. :D

Let me know can? PM, SMS, email whatever.

NATO
13-01-2006, 08:04 PM
There's no better advertisment than a bro who uses his own product sia.

Sorry bro NATO, just check quickly, what's the damage for tarma? The other samster all make me gian also leh.

I know its probably somewhere on this thread but the thread now quite long so I a bit too lazy to go look leh. Paiseh, eh, but old oredi lah. :D

Let me know can? PM, SMS, email whatever.
Let me tell u sometimes when the gals relate to me after the session i also damn gian man.The many stances that bros from here can think off really make me salute them in their fantasy.That why on off have to go back for their servicing,just like vehicle inspection;)

wayfarer
14-01-2006, 10:22 AM

ermmm no offence brudder but Nato don't FL de :p Esther ohh yeah....

NATO
14-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the compliments.For thoseof u interested in Esther services,get her fast cos next week most likely her menses due.Amelia will be available at 2pm and then after 6.30pm.

jazzcraz
14-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Yo Bros!!!!!

The gals looks fantastic! How do I go about...err...book?

Regards,

Jazzcraz

trader11292001
14-01-2006, 01:58 PM
ermmm no offence brudder but Nato don't FL de :p Esther ohh yeah....

I was thanking NATO for helping me dude - and Esther for being accomodating. Smart *ss!:D

wayfarer
14-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I was thanking NATO for helping me dude - and Esther for being accomodating. Smart *ss!:D

kekeke enjoy jiu hor lah!! so u also got sweet tooth for brown SYT ah? me also luv esp their perky asses keke. so nice to doggie de...;)

NATO
14-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Going out soon.For those of u who have my nos and want their services,can sms or call me.:D

trader11292001
15-01-2006, 12:30 AM
kekeke enjoy jiu hor lah!! so u also got sweet tooth for brown SYT ah? me also luv esp their perky asses keke. so nice to doggie de...;)

Not really man, Im a sucker for those who can french! Turns me on like hell...

wayfarer
15-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Not really man, Im a sucker for those who can french! Turns me on like hell...

wah....sound like u expert in minah too. so besides Amelia and Esther, who else u tried? which one the most enjoyable keke...slurp :)

NATO
15-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Both gals will be available after 6pm today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u;)

NATO
15-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Both gals will be available after 6pm today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u;)
Amelia will be available from 6pm while Esther is only available from 9pm:o

NATO
16-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Both gals are available today.Let ur fingers do the walking.Call or sms me if u have my nos.Those that dun have my nos can pm me:D

NATO
16-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Sorry to inform u guys that Amelia is having her menses now so she wont be available for the time being.Esther is still available but her menses also shd be pretty soon arriving:confused:

flare
17-01-2006, 11:34 AM
have a great session with esther yesterday! contact bro nato to arrange! waited for about 15 min. door bell rings! open up the door a cute girl standing infront of me. invited her to come in! tcss a bit went to wash up evrything was sop but to my surprise she came out in her school uniform! woh!
thus fast fast carry her to bed.. she did her cat bath and down south to my dick but but with condom on the suckion is still powerfull man. now it's my trun to service her slowly remove off her uniform suck her breast and finger her.. she is wet man! and she start to moans! but what a crap my phone rings ask me back to office for an urgent meeting so ask her to blow for me but b4 i came she remove my condom and i unloaded on to her breast while some of the cum shoot off and landed on her face... help her to clean up her face and she help me to clean up! everything after that was sop pay her 150 plus transport cos infact i've book her for two shots too bad i can't make it and i don't want to dispoint her as a promise i compansate her on the loss!

sorry for my long story! after all a girl worth to try! and ofcourse thanks to bro nato for arranging it!

NATO
17-01-2006, 12:39 PM
have a great session with esther yesterday! contact bro nato to arrange! waited for about 15 min. door bell rings! open up the door a cute girl standing infront of me. invited her to come in! tcss a bit went to wash up evrything was sop but to my surprise she came out in her school uniform! woh!
thus fast fast carry her to bed.. she did her cat bath and down south to my dick but but with condom on the suckion is still powerfull man. now it's my trun to service her slowly remove off her uniform suck her breast and finger her.. she is wet man! and she start to moans! but what a crap my phone rings ask me back to office for an urgent meeting so ask her to blow for me but b4 i came she remove my condom and i unloaded on to her breast while some of the cum shoot off and landed on her face... help her to clean up her face and she help me to clean up! everything after that was sop pay her 150 plus transport cos infact i've book her for two shots too bad i can't make it and i don't want to dispoint her as a promise i compansate her on the loss!

sorry for my long story! after all a girl worth to try! and ofcourse thanks to bro nato for arranging it!
too bad u have to rush back to office.glad u enjoy ur fantasy of bonking a schoolgal.if not mistaken,u the 1st guy that unloaded onto her face;) anyway her menses shd be due anytime soon so at least u get to try her aready.

NATO
17-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Esther is ready for action now.Get her b4 her mense cum this 2 days;)

NATO
19-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Esther will be available to serve u in her schoool uniform today from 4.30pm onwards;)

NATO
20-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Esther is still available in school uniform today.Interested pm me or sms me:D

NATO
20-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Esther is still available in school uniform today.Interested pm me or sms me:D
so sorry,her mense just came.Wont be available.

NATO
22-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Amelia is back today from late afternoon.She just finish her mense so is damn horny for some action.Those interested in her services can sms or pm me:D

NATO
23-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Amelia will be available from 6.30pm.Interested can sms me or pm me:D

NATO
24-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Amelia will be available from 5.30pm today:D

NATO
24-01-2006, 05:55 PM
next available slot from 8.30pm:D

NATO
25-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Amelia will be available from 4pm today.Interested can leave me a pm cos i going out now.Will be back later to reply.Those have my nos can sms directly:D

NATO
25-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Next available slot from 7pm:D

NATO
26-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Esther is back.Interested for her services can pm me or sms me:D

NATO
27-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Both gals are available for ur pleasure today;)

NATO
28-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Both gals are available today and during cny for horny bros who need them during this festive period:D

NATO
29-01-2006, 11:31 AM
gong xi fa cai.hope everyone will be huat huat huat thru this year.

both amelia and esther will be available during cny for ur bonking pleasure;)

goktvonly
29-01-2006, 05:39 PM
bro NATO,

how much damage for esther or amelia ?

got pic ? email to me...

JackieTan
29-01-2006, 05:49 PM
bro NATO,

got pic ? email to me...

bro... pls read the thread... BTW, thanks bro NATO for esther... good services.... waiting to try tarma soon... :X

NATO
29-01-2006, 05:49 PM
bro NATO,

got pic ? email to me...
ur question all answered on page 9 aready:rolleyes:

NATO
29-01-2006, 05:51 PM
bro... pls read the thread... BTW, thanks bro NATO for esther... good services.... waiting to try tarma soon... :X
gong xi fa cai to u.heard ur joint also alot of lobangs there.find a day to go there to source for new lobangs;)

Both Amelia and Esther available from now.

goktvonly
29-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Bro NATO,

esther n amliea is chinese ?

what chinese gals u have ? locals ?

pm me the details pls and damage cost.

thanks.

NATO
29-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Bro NATO,

esther n amliea is chinese ?

what chinese gals u have ? locals ?

pm me the details pls and damage cost.

thanks.
have nothing more to say to u.u either very lazy or u trying to be funny.aready stated all ur questions are answered on page 9 of this thread aready and here u ask again and again.dun think i can help u to arrange even if u want to have their services.sorry.

JackieTan
30-01-2006, 01:56 AM
gong xi fa cai to u.heard ur joint also alot of lobangs there.find a day to go there to source for new lobangs;)

Both Amelia and Esther available from now.
oh... esther told u abt me huh?? haha...

tigershark
30-01-2006, 02:25 AM
bro nato,

what is the new rate for the 2 FL? after hearing good reviews from fellow frs, i must sample also. email : [email protected] . kamsia kamsia.

NATO
30-01-2006, 12:10 PM
oh... esther told u abt me huh?? haha...
yalor,must go to ur joint to source aready.goldmine there,kekekeke;)

NATO
30-01-2006, 12:11 PM
bro nato,

what is the new rate for the 2 FL? after hearing good reviews from fellow frs, i must sample also. email : [email protected] . kamsia kamsia.
rate as per se. 120 1 1 or 180 2 2.if u interested pm me ur nos.pls read my signature 1st b4 u pm me hor;)

funchick1051
30-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi, Bro Nato,

Happy doggy CNY.

Could U arrange Ester for me with uniform for one hr
afternoon tomorrow. (31/1/2006)

SM id:funchick1051
e-mail:[email protected]

Thanks

NATO
30-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi, Bro Nato,

Happy doggy CNY.

Could U arrange Ester for me with uniform for one hr
afternoon tomorrow. (31/1/2006)

SM id:funchick1051
e-mail:[email protected]

Thanks
pm me ur nos if not how to arrange???????????:confused:

NATO
31-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Esther will be only available at 5.30pm due to earlier appt.Amelia will not be available today:o

NATO
31-01-2006, 05:32 PM
ok sorry.no more slots today.Close shop aready.Thanks for all the support:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Amelia will be available for ur pleasure at 5.30pm.Interested can sms me or pm me with ur contact nos:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Amelia will be available for ur pleasure at 5.30pm.Interested can sms me or pm me with ur contact nos:D
Next slot for Amelia will be at 6.30pm;)

NATO
01-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Next slot for Amelia will be at 6.30pm;)
Next available slot for Amelia will be at 7.30pm and Esther will be available from 6.30pm:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Next available slot for Amelia will be at 7.30pm and Esther will be available from 6.30pm:D
Both available from 10pm;)

free_world
02-02-2006, 11:04 AM
First FR

First of all, I mus say Bro NATO is really good! Fast response and gd service! Thumbs up for u bro! For all newbies like me, he’s the one u shld go for if u wanna start ur FL “career”. .*cues applause*

Ok back to the main deal.

I mus say aft this xperience, brown sugar is really not for me. Sorry bro, one man’s meat is another’s poison. Jus doesn’t feel as high as doin it with with a Chinese.

Not to say Amelia is bad or wad, she’s accommodating, and really polite, but I guess the chemistry is jus not there. She’s quite in-xperience( accordin to wad I feel lah) and her tattoos r jus too much for me. Overall a 6/10 experience.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (works REAALLY hard!!)

The rest didn’t try, finished with CIM! Hee. .:D

For those always dream of makin out with a malay gal, I mus say shes not a bad deal . .but as I say, the chemistry wasn’t there for me and I will prob stick to Chinese. .

Ups for Bro Nato. Great guy!;)

(a small plead: Upzs my pts if anyone thinks i deserve it. .thanks)

NATO
02-02-2006, 02:52 PM

bedek05
02-02-2006, 06:43 PM
First FR

First of all, I mus say Bro NATO is really good! Fast response and gd service! Thumbs up for u bro! For all newbies like me, he’s the one u shld go for if u wanna start ur FL “career”. .*cues applause*

(a small plead: Upzs my pts if anyone thinks i deserve it. .thanks)

Hi bro free_world yup i totally agree w u . So far bro nato nvr disappoints us.Always fast hand fast leg.He very reliable. He is so far one of the very few okts who is very dependable.:D

Bro Nato hope u bring more minahs for us to try.Hehehe .

totolucky2005
02-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Promise Bro NATO will do a FR so here goes... 2nd time doing a FR so pls pardon me...

Had a session with Esther on Tuesday... book a 2 hr session cos dun like to rush through...

Went to Hotel and waited for less than 10 mins and bell ring liao... open door and greeted by a smiling face :P really good feeling cos went back to office to work so a bit sian...

She is really good at putting you at ease... gave me a big hug and then introduce herself... then we proceed to shower and after that she changed into her school uniform... really steam cos can really bring u back to the school days and fulfil ur fantasy :)

Then started the action which is really standard and much like what mosr bro has describe...

Gotta say Esther is really accomodating and service is good cos during the 2nd shot I really took long to come but she never complain...

Overall a really good experience and really got GF feeling which is what I like... Thanks Bro Nato for the arrangement...

Looks: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (quite good stereo)

Think will try Amelia thenext time :P

free_world
03-02-2006, 12:41 AM
Hi bro free_world yup i totally agree w u . So far bro nato nvr disappoints us.Always fast hand fast leg.He very reliable. He is so far one of the very few okts who is very dependable.:D

raise 2 hands n 2 legs in agreement!!

NATO
03-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Just to add some new info for u guys.Schoolgals theme most likely til next week cos too many schoolgals theme around already.Gonna give u guys a new surprise which i am sure u guys gonna love it.Will inform u guys once it is ready:D .In the meantime those who still prefer or yet to act out their bonking schoolgal fantasy can request even if they have the new theme.

Thank once again for the overwhelming support for this theme.

bedek05
03-02-2006, 01:48 PM
raise 2 hands n 2 legs in agreement!!

Bro free_world u 4got one more thing... raise little bro too ... hehehe ... :D

Hmmm ... bro Nato wat theme u r coming up next? Schoolteacher; airstewardess ; or nurses? Hehehe ... :)

NATO
03-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Bro free_world u 4got one more thing... raise little bro too ... hehehe ...

Hmmm ... bro Nato wat theme u r coming up next? Schoolteacher; airstewardess ; or nurses? Hehehe ...
Wait til i finalise first lah.Dun want to let the cat out of the bag yet;)
This 1 must thank 1 of my regular for being so nice and kind.

Maybe got 1 more new stock joining soon.Local chinese;)

NATO
03-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Amelia will be available from 4.30pm.Interested can sms or pm me:D

NATO
03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Amelia will be available from 4.30pm.Interested can sms or pm me:D
both esther and Amelia are available.interested pm me or sms me.Thank you:D

bedek05
03-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Wait til i finalise first lah.Dun want to let the cat out of the bag yet
This 1 must thank 1 of my regular for being so nice and kind.

Maybe got 1 more new stock joining soon.Local chinese;)

Hmmm ... ok ... waiting in anticipation. Wow also waiting for yr new stock too:D

NATO
04-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Both gals are available today for ur bonking pleasure.Interested pm or sms me:D

willywee
04-02-2006, 02:24 PM
FR on Amelia

Bro Nato arranged it for me.

Amelia's a slim brown 19 year old with exotic Latina features. She has a cute little nose and sweet eyes, and pouting lips which - as I found out later - have powerful suction.

When she came in, she was in a tiny pair of denim shorts and a little top. It showed off her slim long legs and girlish butt, and I just sat on the bed and admired her while she peeled off a few of her clothes. Then, she disappeared into the loo and came out in her schoolgirl outfit.

It was a white blouse and a short navy skirt. I was surprised that she look so underaged, I had to confirm with her again that she was really 19.

I began feeling her all over. Best part of it was that she had completely no underwear beneath her uniform. I lifted her skirt and saw her cute shaved pussy, so shy and kissable.

I unbuttoned a bit of her blouse and saw her two young tits peeking out, perky and firm. I had to suck on them both. They filled up my mouth like ice cream.

Then she knelt down on the floor and pulled off my underpants. She kissed along the side of my dick, making it as hard as stone. When she reached my tip, it was already red and purple and hot. She cooled it by shoving it in her mouth, really deep. Then she began sliding her tiny lips up and down my shaft, like a schoolgirl eating a lollypop.

She carried on licking away until I almost fainted, I had to grab her up, turn her around and lift up her schoolgirl skirt. I spread her tiny butt and put in my rod (with CD, of course). Then I began riding her, still with her uniform on.

When I started to cum, I reached under her white blouse and cupped her sweet little breasts, making sure that she could feel every inch of me.

Quite a fantasy for me. Definitely RTF.

I never liked rating the ladies, but here goes

Looks: 7.5
BBBJ: 7.5
Attitude: 8
FJ: 8
RTF: 100% of course:)

NATO
05-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Both gals are available today.Those interested in their services can pm or sms me.Thank you:D

NATO
05-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Info for those booking transit hotel ard Lavender and Balestier.All hotels fully booked and need to wait at least 30-40 mins.:eek:

NATO
06-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Esther will be available from 6pm onwards today.Interested can pm or sms me:D

zigen564
06-02-2006, 12:09 PM
hi
i am new here.. i am interested in the service how to go about contacting the girls or you???

jon

sg_kl_boy
07-02-2006, 12:19 PM
hi
i am new here.. i am interested in the service how to go about contacting the girls or you???

jon
Read Bro NATO Signature la....

Boring
07-02-2006, 11:46 PM
hi

jon

Open ur eyes :eek: and see clearly... :mad:

sonic00
10-02-2006, 12:14 AM
This is only my second FR
So pls forgive me if its not too detailed or not gd enuff

Looks : 8/10. I like girls wif long hair
Body : Very small, ji liap kia, kawaii
Boobs : somewhere between a and b cup
BBBJ : errrrr too hot so neber do BUT WOW!
FJ : 8/10 (Her stereo damn gd)

Hmmmm wat can i say
Enjoyed my self
I asked for school girl uniform though, finally a fantasy came alive
Hot
All thx to Nato bro for making my fantasy come thru
But sorry nato bro for being late
Onli thing is she dun do french i think...
the rest wow, imagine when u r in sec school, got a dream girl wif u in the room
Doing SOP though, BUT! touching her here and there and hmmmm her stereo (moaning ) is gd and it is GD!

NATO
10-02-2006, 11:05 AM
This is only my second FR
So pls forgive me if its not too detailed or not gd enuff

Looks : 8/10. I like girls wif long hair
Body : Very small, ji liap kia, kawaii
Boobs : somewhere between a and b cup
BBBJ : errrrr too hot so neber do BUT WOW!
FJ : 8/10 (Her stereo damn gd)

Hmmmm wat can i say
Enjoyed my self
I asked for school girl uniform though, finally a fantasy came alive
Hot
All thx to Nato bro for making my fantasy come thru
But sorry nato bro for being late
Onli thing is she dun do french i think...
the rest wow, imagine when u r in sec school, got a dream girl wif u in the room
Doing SOP though, BUT! touching her here and there and hmmmm her stereo (moaning ) is gd and it is GD!
haha,wait til next time u try her nurse uniform den u know;)

iceburn
10-02-2006, 11:09 AM
Wow it a asking you to RTF asap.. Right bro Nato,

NATO
10-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Wow it a asking you to RTF asap.. Right bro Nato,
no need to rtf so soon,must try other fls den can compare mah.like that if he rtf that means he miss her body,service where he can find elsewhere mah,hahaha:D

iceburn
10-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Good one Nato Bro.
Very True.... Haha

NATO
10-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Esther is ready for u guys already.happy bonking.Those interested can pm me or sms me:D

sg_kl_boy
10-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Esther is ready for u guys already.happy bonking.Those interested can pm me or sms me:D
wait i back fr shanghai 1st :D

NATO
10-02-2006, 02:22 PM
wait i back fr shanghai 1st :D
haha,cant get enuff of them rite?later got doctor jolene for u some more;)

sg_kl_boy
10-02-2006, 04:03 PM
haha,cant get enuff of them rite?later got doctor jolene for u some more;)
wah jolene new stock ahhh...must must try then:D

NATO
10-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Sorry guys.Esther also no more slots for today:o

NATO
11-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Schoolgal Esther will be available from 5pm today.Interested can pm or sms me:D

NATO
12-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Schoolgal esther is available today.Interested can pm or sms me for her services:D

appeal
12-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Put me in the queue tks.

NATO
13-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Put me in the queue tks.
???????????pm me ur nos lah else how to arrange for u??????????

NATO
13-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Esther ready for apptment today.Those interested can pm me or sms me directly if u have my nos.:D

NATO
13-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Both Amelia and Esther available today.tarma session available also.Interested can pm or sms me:D

NATO
13-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Going out now for qc session.those interested in esther,amelia or flora,if u have my nos call directly or sms me.:D

marriedman101
13-02-2006, 05:46 PM
First of all, got the thank the ever efficient Bro Nato to arrange something within a short notice. And bro, as promised, my FR for Esther.

As arranged by bro nato, I made an "appointment" at 4pm but was late cos got to run across the street to get CD and managed to check in only at 4.30pm. In less than 10 mins, the door bell rang. As I open the door with much anticipation, I was greeted by a SYT dressed in a white Tee and jeans. As soon as she intro herself, she gave me a warm hug and a peck on the cheek. Wah lau!!! Really maciam school days man. Anyway, after 5 min of TCSS, she invited me for a shower with her which I gladly obliged. The shower was a quick one for me with her assisting in soaping the hard-to-reach area, namely my 3rd leg. After which, I wrap myself with the towel and waited on the bed while she took her time to wash white white.
The next thing I saw as she stepped out of the showers, was this school girl playing truant dressed in a white blouse and a short blue skirt. She slided into the blanket and both of us started to carass each other. She then attacked my nipple as I laid back to savour every second while she was at it. She slowly lowered herself until she had reached my solid shaft and gave it a good 5 min lick-and-suck. GOOD FEEL with the stud.

I then played host and lay her on her back while I finger her and having my tongue naughtily around her small,pink nipples. As I was fingering her, her soft moaning was accompanied by a moist pussy which made the whole atmosphere "unbearable" because the "first love" feeling was already long lost until it was rekindled today. How wonderful.

Putting on the CD with her help, she guided my dick into her tight pussy. As she was riding on me, her soft moans were in sync with her body movements. I was not very sure if the moans were real but what the heck!!!! But I was very disappointed in myself because I had got no form to tahan. I then do it missionary and started pumping at Mach 3 speed until I finally exploded with her hugging me tightly and moaning right beside my ear. I didnt withdraw until I regained consciousness. Well the rest is quite SOP liao.

name : Esther
Race : Malay
Boobs : 32A
Pussy : Shaven (but with 5 o'clock shadow)
looks : 6.5/10
bbbj : 7/10 with stud
FJ : 7/10 (shy but fits well with the schoolgirl theme)
Frenching : No
Attitude : friendly and a bit shy
cost : $120 per hour per shot
RTF " Maybe

My most sincere appreciation to Bro Nato. Cheers

NATO
13-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Going out now for qc session.those interested in esther,amelia or flora,if u have my nos call directly or sms me.:D
Qc on new gal did not meet my standard so no new lobang.Sorry guys;)

NATO
14-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Bbbj and cim queen Amelia is available now in her student or nurse uniform.Interested can pm me or sms me for her booking;)