PDA

View Full Version : Keong Saik - Who are the remaining $100 good ones...

jurongguy
04-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Hi all,

Have not been to KS for a long time already! Feel the itch to go back sometime next week when I have a little free time. Memories with $100 category e.g. Yvonne, Ting Ting and Kah Leng were great! Just to do a little "field checking" before I go forward, who are the remaining $100 category girls still available? Any new girls? :)

Steve

hurricane2004
07-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi bro jurongguy,

Below is a few of the CAT100 but is not new:
Co Co, Jo Jo, Maggie, Sui Ching & Jolin. I personally hv not tried this few, hope if u does, submit yr FR for our review. Thks.

sealwoon
07-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Ting ting is still there.:D She is also my regular CAT 100 girl.

Maggie and "Mi Mi" still there loh

Be sure to go b4 CNY as most will be going back home..

singular31
12-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi Guys

Havn't been to Keong Saik b4. Would like to find out more before proceeding there. Could you share with me the STATS of those CAT100 ladies that you had mentioned...????
Thanks a lot....

anfield2468
12-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Which girls below is slim and prettier?

Co Co, Jo Jo, Maggie, Sui Ching & Jolin

I'm more for good looker... =P

hurricane2004
16-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi bros anfield2468, IMPO, I consider Co Co hv the best figure. Beautiful w/attractive bdy, girl next door type n a big boobs. Second is Maggie, she has a sexy, slim n w/fair complexion bdy. Spotting a shoulder lenght hair n an attractive eyes, look like a model. Third is Sui Ching, she is small frane c/w a avy size boob. Look consider abv average. Finally is Jo Jo, she is short among this group. She is also qte plump, a medium size boobs n a big buttock.

Only able to provide such little FR such as appearance but not svc performance rate, sorry for any disappointment, if they do not reach yr expectation.

angie
22-01-2006, 10:51 AM
bro, can tell me which house to go as i have not gone there for many years. is the 100 CAT like geylang? how is the service. i understand that keong saik rm is very small and no toilet. pls advice. thanks

sammyboyfor
22-01-2006, 11:10 AM
pls advice. thanks

Should be "Please ADVISE...."

"Advice" is a noun.

owen1
22-01-2006, 03:49 PM
u pay 50/30, u get the small room with a toilet bowl
100/70, u get a room with shower

note...i refer to the bigger hse..

BIGFIGHTER
23-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Which girls below is slim and prettier?

Co Co, Jo Jo, Maggie, Sui Ching & Jolin

I'm more for good looker... =P

For me , CO CO is the best in KS
Prety and good service

But, understand she already retired more then 3 months

Tks

TKS

Goldwing1800
23-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Quote: "But, understand she already retired more then 3 months"

Keong Saik - Who are the remaining $100 good ones...
The subject is remaining good ones. Retired girls don't count.:eek: :eek:

teebs_darklord
27-01-2006, 05:16 PM
$100 good ones left with Hei Mun and Maggie. The rest do not have such good service as these two.

My favourite was CoCo but she retired many months back as she tested for drugs during the health screening. So too bad...

Hei Mun has the best BBBJ in KS now but she doesn't do Ass Rimming.

Maggie is very short and is not pretty but she has huge boobies and service is excellent.

Jo Jo is pretty fat and service isn't that great. Pretty lazy too...

Mun Mun has good service but has downgraded to $70 now.

Connie is pretty compared to the rest but is mechanical and service is only so so.

Crystal, I'm not too sure whether this is the old crystal who has been working in KS for many years. If so her service is good but I understand this could be a new one so I have no idea.

Jolin, dunno who she is. Can't remember her name...

There is one new gal in KS some months back but her service sucks...Can't remember her name either.

Have been cheoning KS more than 10 years already...All my favourites have either died, retired or kenna banned already...

Hmmm..juz remembered one of them is actually in Pertain now according to one of my friends but again not sure which room she is in now...

Life sucks...
Should stick to cheonging in Bkk now...At least the quality of gals there is much better....

ongthai
01-02-2006, 01:48 AM
May Maggie belong to whihc house @ Desker?:confused:
Thank yoü :o

BIGFIGHTER
04-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Keong Saik - Who are the remaining $100 good ones...
The subject is remaining good ones. Retired girls don't count.:eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]

Can try NG
She wl give you a very Good Service

BIGFIGHTER
04-02-2006, 11:08 AM
My favourite was CoCo but she retired many months back as she tested for drugs during the health screening. So too bad...

Bro

Agreed to you
As i have tried all girls mentioned by you

Few years back, A girl call Yvonne with Long hair ( Slim Body )
also can provide A VERY GOOD SERVICE

durex
17-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Have been cheoning KS more than 10 years already...All my favourites have either died, retired or kenna banned already...

Yup not much girls left,heard that once thier reach certain age like 35 they cant be working at KS liao that is wat the house owner mention to me,but i still saw some around in other house:confused:

hurricane2004
18-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi Bros durex, u hv mistaken what the OKT said. Normally if the WL reach a certain age like 30 to 35, they will automatically downgrade themself. This depends on individual popularity in their CAT. But nowadays, if those that are not popular, they may force to downgrade themself even at earlier age to remain in business. OKT don't force WL, maybe just hint to them. But if this WL already in 40s n still want to charge 100D - see anybody want to pay ??

durex
08-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Bros durex, u hv mistaken what the OKT said. Normally if the WL reach a certain age like 30 to 35, they will automatically downgrade themself. This depends on individual popularity in their CAT. But nowadays, if those that are not popular, they may force to downgrade themself even at earlier age to remain in business.But if this WL already in 40s n still want to charge 100D - see anybody want to pay ??
Hi bro hurricane2004 good to see your posting around,always very informative thanks:p

hurricane2004
08-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi Bros, thks for yr compliment. Just playing my part to help this thread n KS to stay alive. Someway, we are saving others (WL)'s lifelyhood. Right ??

durex
09-03-2006, 06:03 PM
true bro:)

whitegals
10-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Should be "Please ADVISE...."

"Advice" is a noun.

Hahaha, BOSS chane line become engrish teechur.... hahaha :p

jasper
16-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Hi PM me any good recommend from Keong Saik..

dustbin
17-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi Bros durex, u hv mistaken what the OKT said. Normally if the WL reach a certain age like 30 to 35, they will automatically downgrade themself. This depends on individual popularity in their CAT. But nowadays, if those that are not popular, they may force to downgrade themself even at earlier age to remain in business. OKT don't force WL, maybe just hint to them. But if this WL already in 40s n still want to charge 100D - see anybody want to pay ??
yeah, agree. if age older than 35 should stay at home.

lovesex69
03-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Can anyone PM me the WLs and their hse no under Cat 30, 70 and 100 ? Not so interested in CAT 50... don't why :p

eddiechen
16-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Dont ever try those $100 "GIRLS"

A few years ago, they worth it, I tried Mun Mun & connie at that time and they were very good for $100, at least pretty & not old

These few days, I tried Maggie & Hei Mun, they just looked like those aunties who sell fish & vegetable in market, especially Hei Mun, it's totally nightmare.

Brothers, just spend $50 more & go for $150 girls in geylang, I tried Michelle, young, fresh, good figure, good attitude

I will never go back to keong siak the rest of my life

eddiechen
16-04-2006, 01:14 PM
$100 no good