PDA

View Full Version : Will you lick the pussy of a pro?

peterfish
24-06-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi Brother,

I was talking to my good fren just a couple of days ago and he told me of his adventures at one of the HC in the Central area. He told me that he licked the gal's pussy until it was wet with juice. I was just wondering how many of you out there will do it. Just a thought. Cheers!

HorseD77
24-06-2002, 05:57 PM
I believe you are at risk of getting the diseases (if any) from the gal. Remember that most diseases are transmitted thr' body fluids and these includes semen, pussy juices as well as saliva. That the reason why so of the gals won't french kiss as well.

Just my thoughts :)

Ah Dez
24-06-2002, 06:57 PM
well.... if she just came back to work....

or new at the job.

why not?

CuteBuns
24-06-2002, 09:14 PM
Hi Bro Peterfish,

I personally think that its okay to lick the gal's pussy if it looks clean. Another factor is how much much pussy hair the gal has. No licking for me if it is too bushy.
However, it is of course still dangerous, u may even get HIV if your mouth have cuts or bleeding gums. The idea is this, whoever is doing the licking or sucking is most at risk. The one receiving it is at a much lower risk.

The_Hustler
25-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Did I hear someone asking about licking the pussy?????
Wah lau, no lick where got shiok...must taste taste...sometimes got oyster, sometimes abalone...if not so lucky....kenna smelly "si hum" lor!

Sometimes I wished you guys can ask better question than this....

Sigh
Kaypoh69

sm_r1
25-06-2002, 03:54 PM
licking

lick quite alot from HC and GL cat40 ones....

of course i got 'inspect' b4 licking lah...

most important is u yrself must not be suffering from any ulcers or else it be like sex without condom... no insurance....

HorseD77
25-06-2002, 05:47 PM
Interesting ... by inspecting I don't think one can really tell whether this gal's 'gem' is clean or not. One needs to bear in mind that though it may appears clean and free of diseases, it may not be free of any of the STD viruses!
Like I mentioned before, there is risk involved, and so far most of the gals would prefer not to let the customer do this 'licking' of their 'gem'. However, some of the gals would let their regular guys do it. Part of the game ....
Personally, I think this act of pussy licking and french kissing, are not that common among pros as they feel that this is more of a personal act, compared to the actions of BJ & FJ, which is part of the trade being consented between a paying customer and the pro.

justl00king
27-06-2002, 02:08 AM
NO:o