PDA

View Full Version : Vagina hurt?

cupid4714
25-06-2002, 04:21 PM
guys got a question
can the vagina get hurt or damage if u fuck too hard cozzzz tt nite after fucking she say abnomral very pain n pissing abit pain too
no worries me disease free :)
pls advice

Peter
26-06-2002, 09:53 PM
If you are sure you are STD free, then don't worry as this might due to "blister" in the chee bye's wall. My wife had this problem before also , just go to any govt. polyclinic and ask for a lady doctor and she will know how to give your partner some effective medicine, affter one week she can fuck again without any acute pain. Btw, the medicine at the polyclinic is very cheap one, like $3.00 type. Private doctor will charge you much more ex.

cupid4714
27-06-2002, 10:57 PM
thx peter for the advice
hope tt is gd news me dun think i have STD lar unless 1 hj i had afew days ago lar anyway wat if i have STD then i would pass to her is it? erm... curable? juz asking for more gen knowledge

lovely
28-06-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by cupid4714
guys got a question
can the vagina get hurt or damage if u fuck too hard cozzzz tt nite after fucking she say abnomral very pain n pissing abit pain too
pls advice

like peter say better to go polyclinic. I also haf tt prob once in a blue moon lah. Sumtime is not blister sumtime is sum infection which can be quite serious prob will affect kidney one so pls aks ur gf to go for doc.

justl00king
28-06-2002, 09:31 AM
go see a doc...

Storm_Sucker
28-06-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by cupid4714
guys got a question
pls advice

fuck must slowly wat! wat the rush man...

cupid4714
28-06-2002, 11:09 AM
thx guys but i face a prob of asking her to go say wat dun want to let ppl touch her privates....... real prob for me

sm_r1
28-06-2002, 11:52 AM
thx guys but i face a prob of asking her to go say wat dun want to let ppl touch her privates....... real prob for me

help lah all gals normal ones will say this one lah..

go find her a women clinic (nowadays these clinic seems like every)... they handle tis type of case very gd one... will give advise to yr gal also..... provided she no underage...

or request for a female doc...

if u thinking where got tis type of clinic, u stay around west side try jurong point forgot which storey got women clinic...

jus happen to be in e same shit once..... :cool:

lovely
28-06-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by sm_r1

help lah all gals normal ones will say this one lah..

go find her a women clinic (nowadays these clinic seems like every)... they handle tis type of case very gd one... will give advise to yr gal also..... provided she no underage...

or request for a female doc...

if u thinking where got tis type of clinic, u stay around west side try jurong point forgot which storey got women clinic...

jus happen to be in e same shit once..... :cool:

i dun think going to women clinic is gd idea as it is more expensive than normal GP. Best is go polyclinic u can request for lady doc lor.

mullah
06-07-2002, 12:57 AM
Maybe your dick accidently scratched her vaginal walls...that is why she is experiencing some discomfort while urinating...anyway fuck so hard for what..?Man-man lai mah...But I think its better for you to ask for a second opinion from a profesional...Gd luck...