PDA

View Full Version : Do u despise whores?

The_Unrepentant
05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Here i am talking abt majority not the few ]exceptions[/COLOR]..........quantum theory discussion is not allowed here........
think carefully b4 giving a answer.....:D

newbadass
05-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Here i am talking abt majority not the few ]exceptions[/COLOR]..........quantum theory discussion is not allowed here........

Er... "yes" or "on"? Paiseh, neither. :D

Asking me whether I despise whores is like asking me whether I despise the garbage collectors, roadsweepers, drain cleaners... etc.

I don't think much about them - they're just there, they have a role to fulfil. I don't want to do their job, and therefore I must acknowledge their importance. Why they want to do this job is not really any of my concern. I mean, who likes working?

Optimus_Prime
05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Asking me whether I despise whores is like asking me whether I despise the garbage collectors, roadsweepers, drain cleaners... etc.

I don't think much about them - they're just there, they have a role to fulfil. I don't want to do their job, and therefore I must acknowledge their importance. ..... I mean, who likes working?
Bro NBA... wanted to reply but saw ur post... already said everything liaoz...

I think DESPISE is too strong a word... lots of emotion to use that word...

For me... it is neither too... never even thought of it until the threadstarter asked...... just that there are a necessary evil and have been in existence since who knows when... it's not the OLDEST PROFESSION in the world for nothing.. :D
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Luna
05-02-2006, 08:44 PM
I don't despise them and i want to thank them for being here in this special job for me. The only whores that i despise are those who look down on my profession and doesn't want to be with me.:mad:

Siong2
05-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Everyone got their ways of finding food. :p
Think they are much better then those who steal and rob. :mad:

sibaysong4u
05-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Without Whores theres no point cumming to this forum.:D

siamcutey
05-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Whores is a very strong word.

I do not despise Prostitutes but........

some of these Prostitutes throw away the little dignity and respect others had for them when they start to con people of their money.

Then this kind of prostitutes deserved to be despised by others. And this is the time when I will use the word "Whore" on them.:rolleyes:

SC

sibaysong4u
05-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Whores is a very strong word.

How abt Working Ladies??? Sounds better
:D

jon2000sg
06-02-2006, 12:31 AM
they sell meat, we buy meat...

smrt512
06-02-2006, 01:00 AM
I think that they are there to provide relief to the thousands. Its a profession and not something shamful . Without them there would be higher crime rates on the street.

Hup Seng
06-02-2006, 01:00 AM
I dont. they r human after all... trying to make ends meet :p

darkforce
06-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Well , it's a buyer & seller market.
NO, I do not despise/look down on them.

jon2000sg
06-02-2006, 01:20 AM
job life span only 10-15 years

chenggh
06-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Of course no lah.

Reason : They provide service to me. I respect them man:D

Torch_Man
06-02-2006, 02:34 AM
I dont. they r human after all... trying to make ends meet :p

bottom line: jz 2 make a living onli 2 WLs lah.
who REALLY want to be in this trade anyway????
but this is an entirely Emotional, Physical, Mental Occupation ah,
otherwise hw would sum of our bros bcum so emotional bonded to them leh??

i tink guys play play still ok lah, but TRY not 2 b involved wif WLs,
still d best lor. but they (WLs) r really understand 2 guys' needs leh.

LaoHu Beer
06-02-2006, 03:08 AM
I will not despise whores but will despise those who cheat.... At least they work for their money...:)

The_Unrepentant
06-02-2006, 09:13 PM
As expected....i forsee the result will be in favour of them cause afterall we are interdependent on each other..to despise them is as good as despising ourselves.......by the way,i am talking abt the occupation not the ppl .....

Now, touch ur heart and ask urself, what is the first thing tat comes to ur mind when u hear this word?positive conotation , negative conotation? example:ur wife tells u she used to be wl?wat is the thing tat comes to ur mind?By some chance u found out ur friend or someone u know is a whore?wat is the first thing tat comes to ur mind?no feelings? cannot be lah....one day u get to know ur nephew/son/friend is getting married and his wife is a wl , wat will u feel?will u feel this way''Aiyo, singapore no gers liao meh, wl also wan....'' compare this to if his wife is a toilet cleaner,garbage collector, operator ,teacher or other jobs.will u have felt differently?

i know there will be ppl saying we don have the right to look down on them cause we ourselves is cheongsters..........Now i am talking abt wat u feel.u cant control it and there is nothing wrong to feel tat way.....llike u see fat gers wearing bikini,act chio, u may feel like spating on them.... though u don have the right to do tat........

what i mean is generally wat u feel when u hear this word.i also wan to say i don despise garbage collector, whores.....cause they are just earning a living.....but is tat true?U can say u don despise their job but 1 day ur daughter/sister tell u she going to get married and her bf is a garbage collector?deep inside wont u sort of look down on him? It is true we depend on this garbage collectors to a certain extent but it doesn mean we cannot feel negatively abt their job...yes we cant control our actions(our mouth) but we cannot control our thoughts...just like u see ur friend's chio wife..will u feel like bonking her(if u can get away with it)?

To sum it up, if u say tat u don despise whore(u can think of it as an occupation)

1) when ur son ,friend,brother whoever wans to marry them(don care if she good wl or bad wl) ,will u a)oppose strongly, b)try to advise them out of it, out c)give them ur blessing?answer should be c.

2)if u happen to know ur wife or grandmother(as said by ahpek) is whore, u don feel hurt,bad.....y should u feel bad or hurt if u don feel anything wrong abt the occupation......

3)when u hear story of wl cheating $$, u don go saying ''tat guy is kam lam kia.$$ can anyhow let wl keep.wl say wat he believe wat.wl also can believe?''i supposed if the story change to a normal factory operator cheating $$ frm a fellow chenogster, u won still say this=>''tat guy is kam lam kia.$$ can anyhow let factory operator keep.factory operator say wat he believe wat.factory operator'swords also can believe?'
y? because if u don feel negative abt wl(despise them), u won specifcially associate wl to tendacy to cheat $$.

4)normal ger(friend) say she need to borrow $$ frm u , u think twice.wl say need $$ borrow frm u, u think thrice...u do not doubt her intentions after knowing she is wl....compare to a normal ger frm ur work place....normal ger say she love u , u doubt her...wl say she love u , u don believe her or u do?.....:D

and the list goes on........

So wat do u feel abt wl?do u despise their occupation?;)

ps:if u like u can change the whore to prostitute , free lance, or 艺妓(more high class)?

newbadass
08-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Well I have friends who are ex FLs and even though this has not stopped me from associating with them (as platonic friends only OK), sometimes I hear that they were rejected by the guy they were interested in after the guy knew they used to be FL.

I cannot say whether the guy is right or wrong. Everyone got their own bottom line. As for the girl, I can only say that she made her own bed, so now she got to lie in it. Sad fact of life what... normal people don't want FL as wife or girlfriend, so if you start on that path, then you got to be prepared to lead a lonely life.

Nowadays, if I hear that a friend/brother/nephew girlfriend was an FL or WL or KTV girl or whatever, I also don't feel surprised. So many local girls I know would spread their legs just for the money to buy a Prada handbag... very sad, but what to do?

siamcutey
09-02-2006, 01:40 PM
I think hor, prostitutes do despise us customers who pay money to bonk them
:rolleyes:
SC

imor_hut
09-02-2006, 05:58 PM
"WHORE"... wat a word, hey, whore is who we pay to meet our needs, once gun unloaded, we got nothing to do wif each other. girlfriends? wife? we do pay them rite bt in another way, after gun unloaded, wow! u got to care abt other things though.. wat i say is, IN A WAY, WHORE IS BETTER THAN WIFE.

The_Unrepentant
09-02-2006, 10:04 PM
I think hor, prostitutes do despise us customers who pay money to bonk them

SC

actually they not only despise customers.they despise their own kind too..... so sad right?:D opps should be this face.:(

blackeagle10
14-02-2006, 01:47 AM
To each her own. Some went into it for the $$ but some are forced into it. Of course most FL, WLs once they hv a taste of the good life, it is difficult for them to turn back. Rightly or wrongly, majority of guys will leave a relationship if he finds out the girl is an ex-hooker.

Unfortunately for some, their boyfriends/husbands act as their pimps forcing their girlfriends/wives into this game, so who has the right to judge them.

Do I despise them, probably not as cirscumstances surrounding each 'working lady' is different. Sometimes their fake smiles and sad face do tell a different tale despite the enjoyment they gave you.

So let us not paint them with a broad brush and condemn them all as 'fallen women".

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Hehehe... how to hate them when they give me soooooo much pleasure ??? They are only human and so are we mah... But I dun like some of their attitude, but take the bad wif the good lorr... As for hating us as customers, I always believe that ultimately, how u treat them is very important.... treat them roughly, badly, with abuse, of course they dun like lorr... treat them better, they treat u better also... my 2 sen worth... (which converted to SG is less than even 1 cent)

acmilan
18-02-2006, 04:00 PM

that's a good one...'cos many have a "one-off" mind instead of "majority/minority" mind. One bad experience with 1 out of lots and they condemn the whole lot:D

mike2006
18-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Some of the whores despise customers who not so rich. That's why got poor sub standard service from them sometimes.