PDA

View Full Version : Tirakship- For or Against?

machoman
10-02-2006, 02:11 AM
Let's poll the views of SBF bros on tirakship since the debate has gone on endlessly with no definite conclusion.... not to assume of course that the results of this poll will be conclusive.

Disclaimer: There is no hidden agenda to insult nor offend anybody on this issue.

Rather, this poll is conducted with the sole objective of reflecting the views of fellow members on this issue which have generated numerous threads & heated discussions.

First & foremost, before we kick off the poll, the definition of "Tirakship" as I see it:

"A sex/ love relationship with a WL whom the love-striken guy or as others have term it, the "sad fuck" have been smitten with & apparently, the gal have reciprocated."

Nationality is global & need not be restricted to the the Tom Yam variety although I am using the term, "Tirakship" in this poll.

Proponents & opposition of the issue are free to post their views with no holds barred. Remember to vote according to your heart.

This poll will be an open poll & close in a week's time.

siamcutey
10-02-2006, 03:06 AM
I feel my intelligence is being insulted when someone says that his girlfriend told him she has multiple sponsors and yet she no need to repay it with sex. The multiple sponsors give the $$$ willingly.

I felt like someone trying to smoke me with his cock story of the year 2005 and current 2006:rolleyes:

SC

Jun|ch|
10-02-2006, 04:31 AM
I felt like someone trying to smoke me with his cock story of the year 2005 and current 2006

SC

can i vote too??hehee...:D

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 01:07 PM
I feel my intelligence is being insulted when someone says that his girlfriend told him she has multiple sponsors and yet she no need to repay it with sex.

SC

This one, a lot of stoopid ppl actually do becos they have too much $$$ especially for KTV gers... I actually know of a few guys in KL who offer 1k for ger to accompany him to dinner only... sigh...

siamcutey
10-02-2006, 01:11 PM
This one, a lot of stoopid ppl actually do becos they have too much $$$ especially for KTV gers... I actually know of a few guys in KL who offer 1k for ger to accompany him to dinner only... sigh...

KTV gers in the KTV already let him rubba. They go out dinner liao after that nothing meh. Maybe top up the meal with "desserts"

Desserts might cost another sum to be taken in the hotel room:rolleyes:

SC

thaivisitor
10-02-2006, 03:30 PM
can i vote too??hehee...:D
Waaaa... you vote for Fuck and Forget arh?

Fuck the WL and forget what others advise is it? kekekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

The_Unrepentant
10-02-2006, 05:05 PM
can i vote too??hehee...

u really live by ur principles.fuck and forget.:) I support tirakship....then we got story to hear....

naemlo
10-02-2006, 05:18 PM
I feel my intelligence is being insulted when someone says that his girlfriend told him she has multiple sponsors and yet she no need to repay it with sex. The multiple sponsors give the $$$ willingly.

This statement should be your signature in sbf....

2nd uncle
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Im against for Tirakship. For me Pay ,fuck and forget...;)

siamcutey
11-02-2006, 01:21 AM
I think I know who voted "For":D

hahaha
SC

makuman
11-02-2006, 02:53 AM
Err will you up me if I vote the same as you do Lau Da??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
11-02-2006, 03:28 AM
Waaaa... you vote for Fuck and Forget arh?

Fuck the WL and forget what others advise is it? kekekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

Yah loh,i was referring to those WLs fuck and forget mah,try not to go back second round,if not wait a lot of taiji one for me.

machoman
11-02-2006, 09:17 AM
1st DAY UPDATE

Looks like more neutrals like me, 6 including me, are enjoying the show, munching our popcorns & quenching our thirst with some cool beer. :cool:

Those who subcribe to the "Fuck & Forget" theory have cast 5 votes & the "Tirakship" camp have only garnered 2 votes so far.

Well, it's only the 1st day & many pppl have not voted yet. Will the proponents of "Tirakship" come forward to cast their votes today & support their cause?

siamcutey
11-02-2006, 10:38 AM
1st DAY UPDATE

Well, it's only the 1st day & many pppl have not voted yet. Will the proponents of "Tirakship" come forward to cast their votes today & support their cause?

Support their cause and get a "free fcuk" from me?:D

hahaha
SC

machoman
11-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Support their cause and get a "free fcuk" from me?:D

hahaha
SC

Bro SC, don't say like that la...you only scare them away from voting for their cause. :eek:

suteerak1099
11-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Bro Machoman,
as you can see clearly, its not that ppl dont read, but simply CAN'T read. a poll is nevertheless just a post. whether or not against or for, its just opinions. afterall, its not stated that those who vote 'for', are compelled to be committed in tirakship.

for some wierd reason, someone's offering "free fcuk" to those who vote 'for'.... sigh

machoman
11-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Bro Machoman,
as you can see clearly, its not that ppl dont read, but simply CAN'T read. a poll is nevertheless just a post. whether or not against or for, its just opinions. afterall, its not stated that those who vote 'for', are compelled to be committed in tirakship.

Bro, no worries. :D

This is an internet forum... everybody is entitled to his own opinion & to express it, however he wants, except that that there should not be any vulgarities involved. Oftentimes, there is no right nor wrong answer. :cool:

onion_rings
11-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Was into tirakship b4 & in my heart...I do know im not the only one who sponsor her nia...But i do not care at all in the initial stage...But as times goes by...When i go back to bkk only to be getting more & more jealous...When they are other sponsorship calling her...:D

So i told myself that it's either i fully sponsor her or let her go...Almost went with the 1st choice..But didn't cos at that time still young & $$$ not enuff lah...Even though if i have enuff $$$ that time...I also cannot cfm she will not go out & give my $$$ to her own tirak rite???

So verdict= F & F...:cool:

machoman
11-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Was into tirakship b4 & in my heart...I do know im not the only one who sponsor her nia...But i do not care at all in the initial stage.......

So verdict= F & F...

Bro, sorry to hear about your sad experience but we learn as we go along in life. Some relationships are just simply not meant to be. :mad:

I am glad that you have put it behind you & move forward. :D

onion_rings
11-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Some relationships are just simply not meant to be.

Bro, no prob...She even had a 3yo child at that time hoh...But like what u say she's not meant to be & even not worth to remember now...Cos nowadays they are much much more out there for us to discover...:D

JWNY
11-02-2006, 09:44 PM
We guys can always advice newbies not to go into tirakship, but they will still do it. It's just that curious nature. They rather get their hands burnt, then listen, because to them...their tirak is always right...and we only know how to talk bad about these "tiraks" of theirs...:cool:

I voted for NO.

JWNY

machoman
11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
We guys can always advice newbies not to go into tirakship, but they will still do it. It's just that curious nature. They rather get their hands burnt, then listen, because to them...their tirak is always right...and we only know how to talk bad about these "tiraks" of theirs...

I voted for NO.

JWNY

Bro JWNY, I keep an open mind on this issue. :cool:

Not to encourage nor discourage others but personally, I believe that there are some "tirakships" that do really work out although I do have any statistics. Just my personal opinion hor.
:p

JWNY
11-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Not to encourage nor discourage others but personally, I believe that there are some "tirakships" that do really work out although I do have any statistics. Just my personal opinion hor.
:p
Bro Machoman

I discuss this with an open mind too. Love is love, but when men say they have no choice...that is an excuse. Some work out...and, i am happy for them too. :)

JWNY

machoman
12-02-2006, 01:58 AM
UPDATE-- DAY 2

More votes are coming in.

As at last count:

FOR-- 8 votes

Fence Sitters-- 7 votes

AGAINST-- 13 votes

The "F & F" brigade is leading the poll with the "Tirakship" camp closing the gap. The neutrals, numbering 7, are still enjoying the popcorns & beer sponsored by me & the exchange of views in the debate.
:) :D

siamcutey
12-02-2006, 02:28 AM
I was wondering about the 8 who voted FOR Tirakship with WL.

Wondering what will they say to their sons if one day their own SON falls in love with a WL. Will they advise their son to GO FOR IT.

:rolleyes:
SC

The_Unrepentant
12-02-2006, 08:32 AM

Wondering what will they say to their sons if one day their own SON falls in love with a WL. Will they advise their son to GO FOR IT.

SC

actualy is 7 leh....one is red-perrier.....:D

singrakthai
12-02-2006, 02:46 PM
hehehe I thought that guy very busy working as an expat in some other country... :D Did he and his army buddy vote together one after another there? hehehehe For a momemt alot of people thought he forgotten his password already. Welcome him back then. hehehehe

Holly Macho
13-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Oh u sinful Lau Da machoman is here posting rubbish poll again...:rolleyes:

machoman
13-02-2006, 08:31 AM
UPDATE-- DAY 3

Those that suscribe to the "F & F" theory : 15

Neutrals: 9

Those that support "Tirakship": 8

Will there be any change today? Will we see a surge in "Tirakship" support or will the "F & F" brigade continue to maintain their lead? :confused: :cool:

suteerak1099
13-02-2006, 12:32 PM

SC in the 1st place.. as gd parents.. dont even advise your kid to go anywhere remotely near the proximity of the subject matter.

i wonder if those who voted F&F will bring their boy(s) for sexcurssion to begin with..?? sponsor his initiation bonk :rolleyes:

siamcutey
14-02-2006, 02:20 AM
in the 1st place.. as gd parents.. dont even advise your kid to go anywhere remotely near the proximity of the subject matter.

i wonder if those who voted F&F will bring their boy(s) for sexcurssion to begin with..?? sponsor his initiation bonk :rolleyes:

Yea yea, if your son tells you in future that his Ex-WL girlfriend got multiple sponsors sponsor her without the need to have sex, I am sure you will tell him to believe his girl:rolleyes:

SC

machoman
14-02-2006, 05:14 AM
UPDATE- DAY 4

Not much change in votes-- only 2 more. Seems that there is not much interest in this poll although I did define " Tirakship" to mean sex/love relationship with a WL of any nationality, not necessarily Thai.

My guess is that the use of the term, "Tirakship" have misled many ppl. Oh well.....

FOR--8

Neutrals-- 10

AGAINST-- 16

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 02:32 PM

SC

I am one of them... If my son ever caught in this predicament, I will tell him that u have to accept her past... if u can, then who is to say what u can do??? Except yourself... If you can't, then forget it... I would always want my child to be happy, the hell with everyone else and what they think...

machoman
15-02-2006, 10:36 AM
UPDATE- DAY 5

Not much change again:

FOR: 9

Neutrals: 10

AGAINST: 19

DNAT
15-02-2006, 10:48 AM
UPDATE- DAY 5

Not much change again:

FOR: 9

Neutrals: 10

AGAINST: 19

Dear 酒王,
I just voted ... AGAINST :D

machoman
15-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Dear 酒王,
I just voted ... AGAINST

Wah lao eh... senior bro DNAT, call me Drunken King meh? :eek:

Cannot la... title belongs to senior bro naemlo hor! :D

thaivisitor
15-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Waaaa lan, even my Flame Away thread cannot bring him out leh... and just this poll, he come out liow.

I was monitoring when I flame in my thread that red-perrier last activity was in October 2005. All of a "sudden" he re-appeared? ST1099 must be really good leh.:rolleyes:

Cheers
Tee Vee

Oey, Macho, I already vote liow hor... last time I forgot lah...

siamcutey
16-02-2006, 02:48 AM
I am one of them... If my son ever caught in this predicament, I will tell him that u have to accept her past... if u can, then who is to say what u can do??? Except yourself... If you can't, then forget it... I would always want my child to be happy, the hell with everyone else and what they think...

Hope your son ever caught in such predicament, don't find 1 WL that cons all his money and also your coffin money.

SC

machoman
16-02-2006, 03:41 AM
UPDATE- DAY 6---PENULTIMATE DAY

"ROMANTICS": 10

"Popcorns & Beer Audience": 11

"REALISTS": 22

The "Realists" brigade have a commanding lead over the "Romantics" camp & it certainly looks like there is no way they will lose in this poll unless there is a sudden surge of votes for the "Romantics" among the SBF bros today, the FINAL JUDGEMENT DAY.

IMHO, there will be a tall order. :cool: :D

spotter542
16-02-2006, 01:01 PM
I have voted AGAINST teeruk-ship.
I have been there , done that & bought a T-Shirt ! :eek:

suteerak1099
16-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Yea yea, if your son tells you in future that his Ex-WL girlfriend got multiple sponsors sponsor her without the need to have sex, I am sure you will tell him to believe his girl:rolleyes:

SC damn funny leh... doesnt matter what i tell him actually. its his own descretion that matters. besides, i dont practice dictatorship... its after all a choice of his own.

so i presume you'd drop dead upon receipt of such news (if any), considering you already skinning yourself alive, because others chose this path... let alone your age and degenerating health conditions by then. :eek:

thaivisitor
16-02-2006, 02:22 PM
damn funny leh... doesnt matter what i tell him actually. its his own descretion that matters. besides, i dont practice dictatorship... its after all a choice of his own.

so i presume you'd drop dead upon receipt of such news (if any), considering you already skinning yourself alive, because others chose this path... let alone your age and degenerating health conditions by then. :eek:
Yes, it doesn't really matter to him as it's his own discretion that matters.

Just out of curiosity, what would you advise him? We're not talking about dictatorship. Just want to know where parental responsibilities lies in your opinion.

All the same, its also his own discretion if he likes to travel out to pop esatcy, smoke a bit of pot, etc? It's afterall all a choice of his own.

Cheers
Tee Vee

siamcutey
16-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes, it doesn't really matter to him as it's his own discretion that matters.

Just out of curiosity, what would you advise him? We're not talking about dictatorship. Just want to know where parental responsibilities lies in your opinion.

All the same, its also his own discretion if he likes to travel out to pop esatcy, smoke a bit of pot, etc? It's afterall all a choice of his own.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Some people like to fcuk RAW, like that no need to advise meh?

My friend told me he bring his son go tour geylang. And tell him which section how much. Because he knows his son going through puberty age. He taught him want go commercial sex, cannot stop him, but must always practise safe sex.

SC

machoman
17-02-2006, 12:46 AM
FINAL COUNTDOWN TO JUDGEMENT DAY

Well....it's the final few hours before the poll officially closes at 2.11 a.m. on 17 Feb 2006.

Admittedly what I say here is my own understanding of the respective positions of all the parties who have cast their votes in a nutshell, which correct me if I am wrong, are as follows:

PROPONENTS
The proponents of Tirakship, led by their outspoken leader, suteerak1009, are defending their position that WLs are human beings, fully capable of all emotions, including love between a man & a woman, just like non-WLs. My understanding of their position is that WLs are pursuing such a career, either because of circumstances beyond their control or because of purely economic reasons. Nevertheless, they are no less human than non-WLs & therefore, are perfectly capable of falling in love with the "right" man & given the chance, would quit her profession to life a "normal" life like any other non-WL. They are the true "ROMANTICS" who believe in fairy-tale endings in the elk of "Pretty Woman".

NEUTRALS
A motley crew that run the gamut of those who truely has no opinion on this highly controversial issue but simply join the poll because of the free popcorns & beer sponsored by yours truely to those that do have opinions but keep an open mind that although Tirakships are remotely possible, these are too few to warrant mention.

OPPOSITION
Led by strong vocal leader, siamcutey, the opposition's stand is that commercial sex simply means "Fuck & Forget". All the man wants is just to satisfy his raging hormones & shoot out his pent up load of cum before it rushes to his brains. Relationship with a WL? Not on your life, it's just a transaction i.e. you pay, fuck & move on. Why bother to get entangled with sponsorships & whatnots... there are enough stresses in making a living.

machoman
17-02-2006, 01:52 AM
FINAL RESULTS

The results speak for themselves:

FOR : 11

NEUTRALS : 14

AGAINST : 28

siamcutey
17-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Some people like to fcuk RAW, like that no need to advise meh?

My friend told me he bring his son go tour geylang. And tell him which section how much. Because he knows his son going through puberty age. He taught him want go commercial sex, cannot stop him, but must always practise safe sex.

SC

This post should be addressed to Suteerak and not Thaivisitor.

Replied to wrong person.

hehehe
SC

DNAT
17-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Machoman, last nite SB server cock up har? your same post appeared 5 times leh ... :D

siamcutey
17-02-2006, 10:59 AM
to be precise, his posts appeared 10 times

:D
SC

suteerak1099
17-02-2006, 02:49 PM
........Just out of curiosity, what would you advise him? We're not talking about dictatorship. Just want to know where parental responsibilities lies in your opinion.... TV, since you ask.. so here's some of my thoughts about parenthood:

as a responsible parent, i'd teach the kid to see the world in broader spectrum. to understand what turmoils & struggles less fortunate people have to put up with e.g.: foreign workers - from all walks of life. and never to be too anal or confused about issues (but learn to be contented, and/or seek alternatives for better prospects)... its not a perfect world - what is ethically correct sometimes may or may not be morally correct & vice versa.

more importantly, i'd teach him the values of love (benevolence, compassion..etc), that though people may have done wrong in their life-time, deserve not to be condemned for eternity. simply bcos we're all imperfect

DNAT
17-02-2006, 03:24 PM
.... that though people may have done wrong in their life-time, deserve not to be condemned for eternity. simply bcos we're all imperfect
Oi Suteerak lau di, ask you:
you know the Yellow Ribbon Project?
I saw news on TV, an ex-offender appeared on TV to urge ppl to support the campaign - The narrator mentioned that the offender “进出监狱十多次"

I ask you, will you not condemn that guy?
I answer this question first ...... I will.

makuman
17-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Machoman, last nite SB server cock up har? your same post appeared 5 times leh ...

please forgive my lau da.he too desperate for attention liao.keep hitting the wrong buttons.he worry ppl cant see his rubbish posting.:o btw,not sb server cock up lah,it's my lau da who has always been cock up:p

siamcutey
17-02-2006, 07:26 PM
I saw news on TV, an ex-offender appeared on TV to urge ppl to support the campaign - The narrator mentioned that the offender “进出监狱十多次"

I ever read before a mother who called the police to catch her own son cos her own son keep stealing money from her. She said calling the police was the last resort, and she blamed herself for what her son is today.

Why?

Simply her love for her son, cause her to be blind to the mistakes that he did, and by forgiving him time and time again didn't wake him up.

Anyone watched the movie "I Not Stupid 2"? The main message is on "Appreciation Education". Yes, though it is on "Appreciation Education" doesn't simply means that the same idea and concept should be applied on all cases.

Does it mean that a thief has improved when previously he has stolen $1000 before and now only steal $100??? Is it appreciation on our part and we should say he has improved from his previous conviction??

The truth is, he still does it and how many chances do they simply WANT????

So those who are saying to forgive what they have done and sinned are simply talking full of crap. Why? Its an easy way out for them to give excuses and reasons. When things happen to them and they have no solutions, they have no choice but to forgive?

Back to the 1st part
Why didn't the mother call the police earlier and only after numerous times where her son steal her money? Because she knew, her own son has already be spoilt by her and incorrigible and she can no longer educate him. Her love for him harmed him and not help him.

Giving her son another chance only made sure that his son find another opportunity to do the same thing to his prey, which in his case is his own mother.

SC

siamcutey
17-02-2006, 07:30 PM
more importantly, i'd teach him the values of love (benevolence, compassion..etc), that though people may have done wrong in their life-time, deserve not to be condemned for eternity. simply bcos we're all imperfect

Eh get this straight hor.

U said your girl told you she will change to a commoner's life after ORD.

I thought your girlfriend would change good when she ORD from Geylang, however she still prove that I am right when u said she still has sponsorship from sponsors.

And I am lagi more right this time when you said she told you that she does not need to return the favour with sex.

U trying to say I don't give her a chance? Why don't you just say she doesn't even want to prove I am wrong?

Show it to me. Respect is to be earned, not to be given.

So how many chances you want give her? When one day your girl, tells you that the kid you had is not yours but another man's, you still want forgive her? All for the sake of sponsorship?

SC

The_Unrepentant
17-02-2006, 10:53 PM

ppl 进出监狱十多次 u condemn them har?luckily i not the prison warden.....:D

suteerak1099
18-02-2006, 08:29 AM
.......I ask you, will you not condemn that guy?
I answer this question first ...... I will. reminds me of my army days, 1 platoon-mate go AWOL again after released from DB. on the surface, everybody condemn him... saying he's still a small boy, immature, irrationale, impulsive...etc. dont know how to deal with national duties/responsibility.

turns out, (after IO investigation) in reality... he's the breadwinner of to an ill & illiterate mother, brother to an un-wed sister with child, and helping to repay outstanding gambling debts that the late father incurred. end up, he kena arrested and put sit inside for a hefty span of time - for possession of contraban stuff (but already made a slight winfall prior to getting caught).

some people do what they have to do, within their means when the circumstance & options presents itself. we may want to refrain from any contact/acquaintance with such character... but not necessary to condemn the person as such.

if society dun give them another chance, then all the more leaving them little or no option but to do what he/she did profess previously. and the cycle continues... as bystanders profess in 讲鸟话 & 风凉话

suteerak1099
18-02-2006, 08:48 AM
......Back to the 1st part
Why didn't the mother call the police earlier and only after numerous times where her son steal her money? Because she knew, her own son has already be spoilt by her and incorrigible and she can no longer educate him. Her love for him harmed him and not help him.

Giving her son another chance only made sure that his son find another opportunity to do the same thing to his prey, which in his case is his own mother. i believe your context is not as close to subject matter, but just for discussion sake, here's my POV:

nothing mentioned of how she disciplined the kid (but i'm certain how disciplining carried out... was probably no more than just some lame verbal recital of "moral education") as a result, she failed to discipline the kid for his incorrigible habit of stealing.

i havent seen/heard of any child immune to the "rod" (aka 家法), but i've witnessed how some folks spoilt their brats with "rewards", saying things such as: "if you be a good boy/girl, papa/mama bring you go kai kai...", "if you do your homework, tonight we go kai kai..."

"spare the rod, you spoil the child"... having said that, by dealing the "rod" it is by no means anything related to the term "condemn"... but more so to 'correct' & 'discipline' the child.

the chance only applies after the issue is dealt with.

suteerak1099
18-02-2006, 09:08 AM
...I thought your girlfriend would change good when she ORD from Geylang, however she still prove that I am right when u said she still has sponsorship from sponsors.....

....Show it to me. Respect is to be earned, not to be given....
well, FYI... change doesnt happen at the snap of the fingers. in simple chronological order, just so you could shut up for good.

ORD (Official Release Date): Q3 2005
CCC (Civilian Conversion Course): Q3 2005 - Q4 2005
LLC (Leading the Life of Commoner): late Q4 2005 till present

leading from ORD till Q4 2005 sponsors existed and some truly sentimental. not so much of her being unable to drop them like dead flies, but more so they couldnt find the brake-pad. took them awhile to realise.. and eventually 1 by 1 bowed out.

officially as of late Q4 till present, no more sponsorship. (while in transition from CCC till present, she's been working and getting on with life... and leading the life of a commoner).

U trying to say I don't give her a chance? Why don't you just say she doesn't even want to prove I am wrong? lol, who do you think you are? where do you stand? she's nothing to prove to you... the things she do suffice to prove issues more important, than to prove your petty stereotypical theory right or wrong. :rolleyes:

p.s.: respect to be earned?? you remain certain and find my posting to be hoax... never was i ever interested in earning your respect. get the facts right... i was merely sharing my POV- the other side of the coin (otherwise known as your arch-nemesis if you prefer), in case you've been blinded by your rage/wounds from tirakship in the past... so you wouldnt be too prejudiced

The_Unrepentant
18-02-2006, 09:58 AM
if society dun give them another chance, then all the more leaving them little or no option but to do what he/she did profess previously. and the cycle continues... as bystanders profess in 讲鸟话 & 风凉话

ya lol....DNAT always 讲鸟话.no wonder i don understand wat he saying.:confused: (abt returning tray in food court....)

But again hor, he talking to cuckoo bird mah.if don use 鸟话, the cuckoo bird may not understand.:p

machoman
18-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Machoman, last nite SB server cock up har? your same post appeared 5 times leh ...

Senior bro DNAT....ya lor, SBF server cock-up & my 1st post appeared 6 times. Did not know until I log in. :eek:

to be precise, his posts appeared 10 times

Senior bro SC, to be more precise....my 1st post appeared 6 times & my 2nd edited post appeared 4 times. :eek:

I have already PM Boss Sam to delete all the duplicate posts & just keep post #62.

BTW, are there any comments from proponents, neutrals or opposition on my condensed summaries of their stands?

Would appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong or inaccurate in any way.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, if any.

naemlo
18-02-2006, 01:08 PM
But again hor, he talking to cuckoo bird mah.if don use 鸟话, the cuckoo bird may not understand.:p

U very the good hor.... can indirectly suan others :D

bangkoktonight
18-02-2006, 01:33 PM
officially as of late Q4 till present, no more sponsorship. (while in transition from CCC till present, she's been working and getting on with life... and leading the life of a commoner).

how come no sponsorship liao??? :confused:
did she listen to you by closing her bank account so the sponsors can't remit money to her? :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
18-02-2006, 02:39 PM
how come no sponsorship liao???
did she listen to you by closing her bank account so the sponsors can't remit money to her?

because he cannot tahan ppl say him liao mah.if not y u think suddenly no sponsorship?:p maybe still got lah(without obligations)...but he say don have liao.:confused:

u siao har.how can he tell the ger don get frm ppl wait the ger get frm him how?

The_Unrepentant
18-02-2006, 03:00 PM
U very the good hor.... can indirectly suan others

路不行不到,事不为不成;人不劝不善,钟不打不鸣。

but need to change a bit....路不行不到,事不为不成;whores不劝不善,鸟不打不鸣

ancient ppl say must advise then ppl become goot.ancient ppl never say ppl will become good automatically themselves leh.

still got 1 more.相论逞英雄,家计渐渐退。贤妇令夫贵,恶妇令夫败。so wife also very important.

Must listen to the ancient ppl advices.mai kay kiang come out with own theory.got beef got pocket,got big heart and big cock,I think is jiao huey.

must spot check evrytime.if she never do anything wrong, she won scared or angry u spot check.I don wan to say real gold not scared of fire.cause some ppl too poor never see gold b4.they won understand.i use another analogy.根深不怕风摇动,树正不愁月影斜。

opps..wat happening to me...y today so many lang huey?think the jiao won kao jai.....

sammyboyfor
18-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Must listen to the ancient ppl advices.mai kay kiang come out with own theory.got beef got pocket,got big heart and big cock,I think is jiao huey.

Should be : "Must listen to the ancient ppl's ADVICE.".

"Advice is a non countable noun so you don't add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "rice". You say.. "Please pass me that bowl of rice.". You don't say... "Please pass me that bowl of rices" even though there could be thousands of grains of rice in the bowl.

That's because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

sammyboyfor
18-02-2006, 05:48 PM
waa...i thought tat time got ppl ask u abt this advices or advice thing .... but u never reply

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=advices

here say no advices
http://www.grammarstation.com/faq_main.html

or advices is a new founded word?

"Advices" is only used in special circumstances as explained above.

The word "rices" exists too. However, it is not used as a plural for rice. "Rices" can be used only when describing a collection of different varieties of rice.

machoman
18-02-2006, 09:32 PM
"Advices" is only used in special circumstances as explained above.

Boss Sam, I really admire the way you teach Samsters to use the word, "advice" & its derivatives in your forum. :)

Kudos to you for your patience for always "advicing" us on their proper usage. :D

BTW, boss... you deleted the wrong posts. You should have kept my later edited post, Post #62.