PDA

View Full Version : Another newb!! whee~

Ruuki
25-02-2006, 01:39 AM
I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^

v-factor
25-02-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^

den ask ur gf bj for u lo....:rolleyes:

FITAria
25-02-2006, 10:33 PM
i also newbie... sianz GF just would not do it :(

too_hot
25-02-2006, 11:19 PM

Hi Bro, whether u want all or just bj (or even just hj) price is fixed. This is not like TN/HC. So all WLs in PT can do just bj. Tell them "bu yao zhuo ai" or "no fuck". I'm sure they hear these few words quite often and can understand them. Many are malaysians so most of them can understand basic english.

But if u go H7R1 (upstairs), u may not be able to resist fj....u have been warned! kekeke...

JWNY
26-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Bro Ruukie...

in that case, just use your left or right hand....:rolleyes:

Still save $$

JWNY

AngmohsRus
28-02-2006, 10:10 AM
lol....good one..hahaha

sakamoto
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
how to up your point??

milo_man
01-03-2006, 05:12 PM

i wanted to tell u how much for a blowjob since u said your girlfriend do not mind. BUt think again, better not do so cause your mummy never give you the permission to have blowjob:D

jrbecker99
02-03-2006, 05:31 AM
i wanted to tell u how much for a blowjob since u said your girlfriend do not mind. BUt think again, better not do so cause your mummy never give you the permission to have blowjob:D

milo bro

why are u like that. dont tell his mother lah.

ruki is trying to save his virginity till the wedding night. like clinton he did not have sex with monica. he did not inhale marijuana.

boy i have met so weirdos but he takes the cake. lets forget about ruki and get on with the real world - happy cheonging

thaivisitor
04-03-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't know. From my limited sexperience, I know of WLs who let you fuck and has never done BJ but I haven't met one that does BJ and has never fuck?

Cheers
Tee Vee

Ramster
04-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Those not WLs.....but she-males... :p

Idoru
04-03-2006, 10:17 PM

Go to H5R66, second level, room is on the right-hand side.
Name Candy and speaks perfect english. Tell her you want BJ only and she will oblige. She is a bit on the plum side. Damage $40/-
and don't forget to give us a FR.
Cheers

wolverman
05-03-2006, 01:29 PM
how to up your point??

B4 u post the next question, my advice to u is go read those stickies for newbies. :rolleyes:

JWNY
05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
B4 u post the next question, my advice to u is go read those stickies for newbies. :rolleyes:
Pity those guys that take time and effort to do up those stickies...:)

JWNY

luffingqueen
08-03-2006, 12:22 PM

wow ur angmoh also very lihai hor... power leh, if i dint read the rest of the post i really dint knw u are actually looking for bj/hj....
wan it just look for it, like this also need help from these brothers, why dun u pay and they get wank.... :)
aniway hi GUYzz newbie here...

duke
09-03-2006, 04:14 PM
NB. Saw this thread and tot that there is a new WL in petian !!!:mad:

Thai Rak Thai
09-03-2006, 11:56 PM
NB. Saw this thread and tot that there is a new WL in petian !!!:mad:
That makes 2 of us!!!!

Jai yen...pii Duke :)

Zik0man
12-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it.

Too bad just post. Earliere will introduce you to one yati. Very power in BBBJ. 38C somemore. Retired. Best Bareback blow job.

ifarkalot
27-03-2006, 02:00 AM
sorry bros.... pardon me for being sua ku ...but where is this petain huh ??? i think n think oso cant recall any place like this in singapore leh...pls help mi out

v-factor
27-03-2006, 02:08 AM
sorry bros.... pardon me for being sua ku ...but where is this petain huh ??? i think n think oso cant recall any place like this in singapore leh...pls help mi out

maybe bro u can read the stickies b4 asking?anyway for the benefit of the doubt ,i can tell u.its juz in the back st opp lavendar food court.look for "petain road".its somewhere near serangoon road....

cheers
v-factor

ifarkalot
28-03-2006, 08:44 PM
thankz bro... ur r a life saver... : )

banlee_jb
01-04-2006, 09:00 PM
bros can help me out........

i would like to know where in petain n wat time do they open

toyoceli1979
02-04-2006, 03:32 PM
11.30am WL start flowing in.......

Bear85
02-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Yo every1.... I m new to this site.... Anyway I found this forum is much more fun den other forum I use to go.... I haf read wat u guys haf post.... I dam like it.... Hope to noe u guys more;) Anyway tat place really at serangoon rd?:p

coolguy77
02-04-2006, 10:15 PM
so is it we just go to any house and walk to any room? are the prices roughly the same?

Swarrior
04-04-2006, 11:11 PM
geez whats going on with all the new bee questions? come on guys if you can bother to get registered then please be bothered to do some searches.

M3r2zI
08-04-2006, 01:41 AM
hi,

i am new to the petain culture. how are the girls over there? coz i have not been able to locate any females in that street. please advise brothers. do they do BJ with cd on? i playing on the safe side la.

TiSuMuKa
25-04-2006, 12:54 AM
LOL that guy is funny...

M3r2zI
11-05-2006, 01:29 PM
yea its true. i have no idea on how to go about. please advice