PDA

View Full Version : Would you trim your pubic hair?

tapzs
24-03-2006, 04:30 PM
How many of you will trim/cut your pubic hair?

tapzs
24-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Personally, i trim my pubic hair.
1stly, cos it look neat n not like a bush,
2ndly, it wont get trapped under my forskin so as 2 cause pain and
3rdly, when gal give bj oso wont tickle their nose.

ang076
24-03-2006, 04:44 PM
No, I would never trim pubic hair.

However, it will be different story, if a young and pretty domintrix decide that my pubic hair should be shaved completely so that she can treat me like a small boy..

All she do is to chain me up, and remove my short and underpant, then she grab my cock and fondle and examine it, she decide that I got too many pubic hair to be a small boy and shave completely my cock off pubic hair with a razor.. :p

sibaysong4u
24-03-2006, 06:36 PM
No i never trim my pubic hair i SHAVE!!!waste so much time to trim....

angrybigpenis
24-03-2006, 10:43 PM
No i never trim my pubic hair i SHAVE!!!waste so much time to trim....

I pluck! If going Commando...might as well go all the way. :D

sibaysong4u
25-03-2006, 07:33 AM
I pluck! If going Commando...might as well go all the way. :DOuch!!!:eek:

angrybigpenis
25-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Ouch!!!

Tried it on my gals....initially most dun like it but after a while, they found it ticklish. Sometimes in middle of giving them tongue, I pluck 1 hair and they find it fun. :D

Anyone tried brazilian and where's the best? How much?:cool:

kingluc
29-03-2006, 02:55 PM
i shave! haha used to trim but my gf tot itd be fun to shave it all off.. so she did it for me. like the neatness.

anyways, brazilian waxing for guys? you'll get a man to manhandle your bits. erk!!:eek:

zhivago
29-03-2006, 03:30 PM
I trim... some gals do like them neat.:D

angrybigpenis
29-03-2006, 06:55 PM
anyways, brazilian waxing for guys? you'll get a man to manhandle your bits. erk!!:eek:

Are all brazilian waxers male? I'd thought most are female since most of the clients are female.

Anyways, try cutting until its not too long and then pluck. Plucking a long hair is damn painful. For some strange reason, plucking a short one is less psychologically painful and new growth is less stubby/prickly. :rolleyes:

chenggh
29-03-2006, 10:36 PM
so far I never do it b4

Easydeals
30-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I prefer to go bushy in the bedroom, makes me feel more "manly" when bonking a gal...:D

Thai Rak Thai
02-04-2006, 01:58 PM
I shave!!!! :)

Musashi
02-04-2006, 08:30 PM
It will good to shave once a while for cleaniness...:)

Ozmate
03-04-2006, 08:43 AM
I already am doin it. Basically same reason as bro tapzs. For me if i wanna DATY with nice odour (of course bad odour can also comes from genital as well) and not having to clear up some bush to get clear "lips" then i better do the same so the ladiez won't have the same problem.

acmilan
03-04-2006, 12:42 PM

these days, hairy and that macho shit is out..this is not the hippy 70-80s (ala Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck)... Look at the heartthrobs like Tom Cruise..no hairyness
majority of gals these days still prefer nice well trimmed guys
BTW, for minority who don't trim their pubic hair, maintain it so that it looks like a moustache.... that way will at least get some laughs from the gal:D

zhivago
04-04-2006, 09:00 AM
yes... well trimmed is wat most gal looks for.

either exposed parts like our facial hairs or hidden like our pubic's.

Anyone tried certain styles on your pubic hairs??

Like those slope, layers etc.

MMM88
04-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Personally, i trim my pubic hair.
3rdly, when gal give bj oso wont tickle their nose.

Bro....beri considerate ........
nay....toooo dangerous ....after accidentally cut my didi ........

Mr.Lion
05-04-2006, 11:51 AM
i not only trim i actually shave them. try it it feels good ;)

peerer
07-04-2006, 06:43 PM
i not only trim i actually shave them. try it it feels good ;)
yes, when they start to grow again, they'll keep poking the little bro during walking. Kekeke

chobo
12-04-2006, 10:22 PM
yes, when they start to grow again, they'll keep poking the little bro during walking. Kekeke

LOL! yes.. i 2nd that!
so cannot trim till too short too..

Icarus
13-04-2006, 11:03 PM
I just trimmed them 4 days ago !!

Yes, i trimmed them for like 3 yrs plus liaoz......trim them, not SHAVE them....

Trim them to be short, but not pricky....i try to trim them into thin layers....

I'm totally addicted to this ritual every 2 weeks... ....hahaha....

Sorin^^
13-04-2006, 11:44 PM
:D I pluck!!! no lah juz jokin. Dun trim man. Bald looks weird for me. keke

Cheers

sir cum-a-lot
16-04-2006, 06:05 PM
I think its good practice for hygiene and its impressive for some girls too. Read a posting on the step by step procedures on the health thread, now my partner participates in this ritual too hehe :D

solidrock
16-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Although the Q&A below is about shaving the pubic hair, I thought it might still interest some here.

Dear Alice,

I'm wondering about what happens to a man's pubic hair after you shave it off completely. Would the pubic hair be permanently shaven off or would it grow back? If it does grow back, would it become hairier than before, like beard growth?

—Curious

Dear Curious,

Shaving your pubic hair is by no means permanent. As the hair starts to grow back, however, it can be itchy and uncomfortable. If you only shave once, your hair usually grows similarly as before. While shaving any body part may seem to increase hair growth, which may appear more coarse, the number of hair follicles stays the same. What may have appeared to be increased hair growth when someone was maturing and beginning to shave was not due to shaving, but to normal growth and development. By the way, this applies to women, as well.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0085.html

solidrock
16-04-2006, 08:43 PM
This Q&A is for gals:

Dear Alice,

I'm a fifteen-year-old girl (virgin, too) and I'm just wondering... exactly what am I supposed to do with pubic hair? Am I supposed to shave it all off, or do nothing, or I dunno, trim it? Do guys have preferences with trimmed and shaved or none? Help!

Dear Reader,

Your pubic hairstyle is up to you. And just as each of us may favor a particular head hairdo on ourselves and our partners, so, too, might we like a certain look below the belt. There are also women and men who could care less, or don't think twice, about hair down there. After trimming or removal using the methods discussed below, pubic hair almost always grows back, so body hair cutting, coloring, and other restyling decisions today usually don't mean being stuck with them for life.

Pubic hair can vary by amount, color, texture, and coarseness. Some women grow the thickest bush in the forest, while others go "au natural," or prefer a little trim here and there. There are also women who choose to remove some or all of the patch of hair that looks like an upside-down triangle covering the mons pubis (the soft area of fatty tissue over the pubic bone) and/or the hair around the labia majora (the outer lips of the vulva). Yet, still others prefer to remove the hair completely so that the genital area is as smooth as the day they were born. Some of the women who choose to trim their pubic hair only do so on occasion or seasonally, like when they're wearing a bathing suit. Others prefer to have a neat "bikini line" all year round.

A variety of methods are used to reduce and remove pubic hair. Some people trim with manicuring scissors similar to the way a regular hairstylist would cut hair on your head. Other options are shaving, waxing, tweezing, or using depilatories. The following is a list of some pros and cons of these techniques.

Shaving

* Hair grows back within one to a few days
* May be uncomfortable and itchy as it grows back
* Might cause hair to grow back coarser
* Possibility of cutting the skin, razor burn, and/or ingrown hairs
* Inexpensive
* Can be done at home

Waxing: Commonly known as "bikini wax"

* Hair grows back after a few weeks
* Slight discomfort when the hair is being taken off
* Hair growth diminishes over time
* Can be costly
* Can be done at home but may be easier to have it done professionally

Tweezing

* Hair grows back quickly
* Plucking is painful
* Can be used to remove a few stray hairs that may be bothersome but not recommended for the full job

Depilatories

* Product must say that it's safe to use on the bikini area
* Can test product in a small area and wait twenty-four hours to be sure that no reaction occurs
* Can cause irritation
* Inexpensive
* Can be done at home

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1797.html