PDA

View Full Version : are you old boys from (your school) -- 2006 update

Pages : [1] 2

banana
27-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Hi bro, just curious to know how many of us, old boys here are from these schools. pls vote.

break78
27-03-2006, 10:11 AM
SJI, class of 94... any others?? :cool:

tengkokkok
27-03-2006, 02:57 PM
SJI.........graduated 1984.:)

meatlover
27-03-2006, 04:23 PM
ACSI, Class of 94. :cool:

break78
28-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Huh? No RI so far? Aiyoh.. thought hopefully they do not keep up the reputation of studious people with no fun at all.... :D

banana
28-03-2006, 03:36 AM

SJI.........graduated 1984.:)

wah! break78, tengkokkok is ur senior.

mimas
28-03-2006, 03:40 AM
St Andrew for me :D 1996

banana
28-03-2006, 12:46 PM
lot of ppl view this poll but so little vote.

CKee
28-03-2006, 01:01 PM

Way Way Way back then (when policemen wore shorts), we never had such differentiation , i.e. ACSI etc...Me, Class of '80...

"In days of yore...."

asdfghjkl
28-03-2006, 01:16 PM
i could not help but notice the schools which u put up are reputable ones.. i gong gong one, where is the choice for me ler? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
28-03-2006, 01:19 PM
i could not help but notice the schools which u put up are reputable ones.. i gong gong one, where is the choice for me ler? :rolleyes:

Vote as "others" lah. Btw anyone from the old westlake sec. school? Now has combined with braddell sec. :)

banana
28-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Way Way Way back then (when policemen wore shorts), we never had such differentiation , i.e. ACSI etc...Me, Class of '80...

"In days of yore...."

now ah! school manage lika a MNC.

may be next time, u ask a boy which school u from and dont be surprise to hear him say "ACS Inc" or "ACS Pte Ltd". possible "ACS Microsoft"

he hee:D

banana
28-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Vote as "others" lah. Btw anyone from the old westlake sec. school? Now has combined with braddell sec. :)

u 90 or 91 batch?

banana
28-03-2006, 01:57 PM

i m just curious to know, any elite bro hang out here often. seem like most of us come from "others". may be most of us are from CHIJ that i forget to add the option.:D

mahalosux
28-03-2006, 02:03 PM

i m ex josephians from the class of 95.....;)

banana
28-03-2006, 02:13 PM

hi old boy!

this world is smaller in SB.

mahalosux
28-03-2006, 02:16 PM
hi old boy!

this world is smaller in SB.

u oso an ex Josephians?

banana
28-03-2006, 03:05 PM
u oso an ex Josephians?

... Forward, not flinch nor fear,
Ever with heart sincere,
Render with joy to your Mater her due...

rocketscientist
28-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Old SJI 1981-1984 The best years of my life...

tengkokkok
28-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah Bro........you can say that again!!!!:cool:

meatlover
28-03-2006, 05:28 PM

"In days of yore...."
" ... from ... shores ... "
I dunno whether is suay or lucky. I'm the batch that shifted from Baker to Dover. Spent first 2 yrs in Baker and the rest in Dover.

banana
28-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I dunno whether is suay or lucky. I'm the batch that shifted from Baker to Dover. Spent first 2 yrs in Baker and the rest in Dover.

dover not good mah! new building wat. but honestly, i prefer baker too.

meatlover
28-03-2006, 05:46 PM
dover not good mah! new building wat. but honestly, i prefer baker too.
Well, Dover is goot maybe cos it was a new campus.
But seriously, my heart still lies with Baker cos its where I spent most of my childhood days.

banana
28-03-2006, 05:50 PM

wah! another senior.

so far the poll seem to be dominated by ACS and SJI old boys. and of course others that make up for the rest.

banana
28-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Well, Dover is goot maybe cos it was a new campus.
But seriously, my heart still lies with Baker cos its where I spent most of my childhood days.

u nursery, kindergarden, primary and sec also there, huh?

if there is ACS Hospital, i guess u also born there. :D

CKee
28-03-2006, 05:57 PM

Hi Bro:

You tried the best of both worlds, right? The big news was to everyone's chagrin, they tore down the clock tower. IMO, Ernest was definitely the best principal we've ever had - period.

Nowadays, they come up with fancy terms as ACSI lah, ACS this lah, ACS that lah...A long long time ago, either you graduated from ACPS or ACJS.

meatlover
28-03-2006, 06:02 PM
u nursery, kindergarden, primary and sec also there, huh?

if there is ACS Hospital, i guess u also born there.
Wah, you like that say me goot meh.
I only spent my pre-school, and half of my secondary school life there nia lah. But during primary school always needa go there for training though.

meatlover
28-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi Bro:

You tried the best of both worlds, right? The big news was to everyone's chagrin, they tore down the clock tower. IMO, Ernest was definitely the best principal we've ever had - period.

During my time the principal was Ong Teck Chin, an RI boy, not very popular with the mates due to his origin and also his nonsense regulation. No offence to any RI boys here, cos both our school dun look eye to eye. Don't you think so.

banana
28-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi Bro:

Nowadays, they come up with fancy terms as ACSI lah, ACS this lah, ACS that lah...A long long time ago, either you graduated from ACPS or ACJS.

will there be ACS Valley, ACS View, ACS Shopping Centre. in the future? how about ACS Fried Chicken?

schools are getting more creative nowsadays. may be ACS is the first school that go IPO.

banana
28-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Wah, you like that say me goot meh.
I only spent my pre-school, and half of my secondary school life there nia lah. But during primary school always needa go there for training though.

peace peace i cum to u.

u say u spend ur childhood there mah. so i thot wat i say should be along the line wat.

come to think of it, during sch days we all like to make up our own corny TLA for RI, SJI, ACS, etc... ha ha ha!

mahalosux
28-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Ever with heart sincere,
Render with joy to your Mater her due...

u from Bras Brasah or Malcom Park campus...

my batch was oredi in Malcom Park..surrounded by quite a few girl's sch...

jdi813
28-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Ever with heart sincere,
Render with joy to your Mater her due...neber knew so many of us here ... wah even lim GT king MHS is an old boy ...

Class of '92 :D

öra et labora ... farnie thing though is I neber did much of either in my 4 years there :o

banana
28-03-2006, 09:37 PM
u from Bras Brasah or Malcom Park campus...

my batch was oredi in Malcom Park..surrounded by quite a few girl's sch...

my batch was surrounded by nuns... hee hee...

and i love to play catching in the library.

banana
28-03-2006, 09:38 PM
anybody knows is our Sammy also from sji?

mahalosux
28-03-2006, 09:53 PM
neber knew so many of us here ... wah even lim GT king MHS is an old boy ...

Class of '92

öra et labora ... farnie thing though is I neber did much of either in my 4 years there :o
tat means when u r sec 4..i m sec 1..senior...

principal is tat BP..rite..hahaha:D

work n pray...hehehe

mahalosux
28-03-2006, 09:55 PM
my batch was surrounded by nuns... hee hee...

and i love to play catching in the library.

oh...my time..cant even make noise in the library..it really gets boring as yr goes by...

banana
28-03-2006, 10:12 PM
oh...my time..cant even make noise in the library..it really gets boring as yr goes by...

ha ha! i even PCC in the library.:D

that time the library was the only place got aircon.

mahalosux
28-03-2006, 10:24 PM
ha ha! i even PCC in the library.:D

that time the library was the only place got aircon.

wow..u r a horny Josephians...other than Library got air con..is the teacher room, principal office and LT...haha

Tyral
28-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Monks's Hill Sec School(Newton Circle fighting always got us involve :eek: )

banana
28-03-2006, 11:28 PM
wow..u r a horny Josephians...other than Library got air con..is the teacher room, principal office and LT...haha

r u from pelandok?

any pelandok members here?

banana
28-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Monks's Hill Sec School(Newton Circle fighting always got us involve :eek: )

u which year one?

break78
29-03-2006, 12:59 AM
tat means when u r sec 4..i m sec 1..senior...

principal is tat BP..rite..hahaha:D

work n pray...hehehe

BP was my form tutor... no prizes for guessing which class i frm......

mahalosux
29-03-2006, 01:27 AM
r u from pelandok?

any pelandok members here?

yes i m from Pelandok 04..but quitted halfway..cos it become crappy...

mahalosux
29-03-2006, 01:31 AM
BP was my form tutor... no prizes for guessing which class i frm......

form tutor?
u r one yr my senior..haha..ur sec 4 classroom..should be at the ground floor..furthest end from the foyer..if memory served me rite..

my classroom just opp urs..hahaha

jdi813
29-03-2006, 08:50 AM
... tat means when u r sec 4 ... i m sec 1 ... senior ...suddenly i feel old :(

yeah BP was principal when i was in my final year ... we all found his style too rigid and suffocating ... after 3 years of KB in charge what can u expect :p

CKee
29-03-2006, 11:03 AM
During my time the principal was Ong Teck Chin, an RI boy, not very popular with the mates due to his origin and also his nonsense regulation. No offence to any RI boys here, cos both our school dun look eye to eye. Don't you think so.

True lah...personally, got nothing against RI boys or students from other schools. Majority would prefer that prinicipal an old boy.

Did a tour of the Barker Road premises with my partners in crime some time back. Wah, now the school grounds + facilities happening siah. Macham like some top notch hotel.

break78
29-03-2006, 02:08 PM
form tutor?
u r one yr my senior..haha..ur sec 4 classroom..should be at the ground floor..furthest end from the foyer..if memory served me rite..

my classroom just opp urs..hahaha

Yes.. we are simply opposite each other.. As i said.. no prizes for knowing which class i frm...

suddenly i feel old :(

yeah BP was principal when i was in my final year ... we all found his style too rigid and suffocating ... after 3 years of KB in charge what can u expect :p

Hey, I had to endure BP as form tutor for a yr hor.... kicked 10 guys out of the class when we went frm sec 3 to 4... Of cos KB was very nice, but as sec 1, we could not really feel it....

break78
29-03-2006, 02:16 PM
True lah...personally, got nothing against RI boys or students from other schools. Majority would prefer that prinicipal an old boy.

This is rather true. I think each boy school has a kind of feeling and attachment to the school. Each school has their own sort of culture. So usually we do not want people from other schools to come over. So much so that a rivalry developes between the schools... But as we grow older, those rivalry tend to diminish, but the ideals and culture still remain the same.

mahalosux
29-03-2006, 02:16 PM

haha..yah BP too rigid liao..heard from senior KB is much better

remember my sec 4 yr..kena a lot of hell from him..tat time our sch ranking drop..he put a lot of pressure on us to improve the sch ranking..and he gave us a so called 'pep talk' which turn out to be a real scolding...wif he yelling like mad at our new auditoium..

he even gave me and a few of my mates 'barber service' in his office..haizz....

mahalosux
29-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Yes.. we are simply opposite each other.. As i said.. no prizes for knowing which class i frm...

tat's y whenever we saw him walking ard tat area..our whole class turned silent immediately...tat time all my mates comment he look like Saddam Hussein..hahaha..how time flies...

jdi813
29-03-2006, 02:21 PM
... 'barber service' ...can imagine :eek:

Yeah Saddam Hussein ... dunno who was the one who started it ... think it was TWK the discipline master who started the comment on the resemblence ... wahahahahaha ... one moustachio to another

KB is more relaxed la ... more democratic and willing to treat us like young men instead of ruling with fear like BP

KNS ... but heard from my frens and cousin who were my juniors ... BP is quite a nice guy actually :confused: only most people kua beh chut nia

break78
29-03-2006, 02:22 PM
tat's y whenever we saw him walking ard tat area..our whole class turned silent immediately...tat time all my mates comment he look like Saddam Hussein..hahaha..how time flies...

No more mustache now... the fierceness has subsided a little nowadays. He's in charge at CJC now...

KNS ... but heard from my frens and cousin who were my juniors ... BP is quite a nice guy actually :confused: only most people kua beh chut nia

Yes... actually he is... some of us still have a gathering with him whenever possible....

wanker10
29-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi All,

St. Andrew from 1977 - 1987.

Harry Tan era.

Cheers!:D

mahalosux
29-03-2006, 02:39 PM
No more mustache now... the fierceness has subsided a little nowadays. He's in charge at CJC now...

Yup, i heard he is now in charge of CJC..

i was in CJC for my 3 mth course..tat time was SML in charge...but guess the distraction from CHIJ gals is too much for me..therefore i left..:o

mahalosux
29-03-2006, 02:43 PM
can imagine :eek:

Yeah Saddam Hussein ... dunno who was the one who started it ... think it was TWK the discipline master who started the comment on the resemblence ... wahahahahaha ... one moustachio to another

KB is more relaxed la ... more democratic and willing to treat us like young men instead of ruling with fear like BP

talkin abt TWK..haha..when i was in upper sec..he is much friendly as compared to b4..cos he was no loger Head of Level (Sec3)..

he actually took me in one of my subject..i still see him ocassionally wif his wife at siglap area...but he seems like cannot recognised me liao..

my fav teacher is the physics teacher..TCS..very cute personality..haha

banana
29-03-2006, 03:26 PM
yes i m from Pelandok 04..but quitted halfway..cos it become crappy...

u crappy or pelandok crappy? sji is meaningless without pelandok. without 04, i wont bother to go to school. my 2 cents.

banana
29-03-2006, 03:49 PM

yeah BP was principal when i was in my final year ... we all found his style too rigid and suffocating ... after 3 years of KB in charge what can u expect

old, but still young at heart. rite! else u wont be here. :cool:

laozuzhong
31-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi All,

St. Andrew from 1977 - 1987.

Harry Tan era.

Cheers!:D

Well Done Wanker10!

Long Service Award for you.

Me 1987 - 1990

Harry Tan was a nightmare then, with his Merc "Coffin"

wanker10
31-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Well Done Wanker10!

Long Service Award for you.

Me 1987 - 1990

Harry Tan was a nightmare then, with his Merc "Coffin"

Hi Bro,

My year from 1977 - 1987 was from Pri 1 to Sec 5 lah...

Wah, u mean he had upgraded to a merc arh?

During my time, he was driving a Honda Accord (1st Generation).

He was still ok. I can't stand Krempl. Fxxking Bitch.

Cheers,:D

dakboyslim
31-03-2006, 01:35 PM
wah...... me one year ur senior leh.... do i know u??

still remember when we moved there... there was no facilities at all.... only have an old ssc tennis court.... had to play soccer in the carpark.... now wanna use the facilities must join OBA and pay money.... afterall it was still our money which we contributed to build it

meatlover
31-03-2006, 01:57 PM
wah...... me one year ur senior leh.... do i know u??

still remember when we moved there... there was no facilities at all.... only have an old ssc tennis court.... had to play soccer in the carpark.... now wanna use the facilities must join OBA and pay money.... afterall it was still our money which we contributed to build it
Maybe you do know me. Actually I was suppose to be in Class of 93, but due to some unforeseen circumstances (I was the "elite" few), end up in Class of 94.

The year we shifted, you're in sec 3, tio boh? :cool:

mimas
31-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi Bro,

I was in sec 3 when Harry left for Whitley Sec, then Krempl was acting principal for one whole year in sec 4 and offically took over as principal in sec 5.

Harry drives arnd in the white car that we termed as coffin car, i thought Harry was a bad principal, but Krempl came proved me wrong... :eek:

mahalosux
31-03-2006, 02:13 PM
u crappy or pelandok crappy? sji is meaningless without pelandok. without 04, i wont bother to go to school. my 2 cents.

may be not during ur time..but a lot of changes after tat...

DNAT
31-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I from CLASS 95 ... :D radio station

ivortex
31-03-2006, 03:40 PM
VS Class of 2000.

banana
31-03-2006, 04:18 PM

so any old boys gathering back to school and go tuckshop and makan? :D

meatlover
31-03-2006, 04:23 PM
I from CLASS 95 ... :D radio station
Heng you didn't say you're from Redifusion. :D

wanker10
31-03-2006, 04:29 PM
so any old boys gathering back to school and go tuckshop and makan? :D

Hi Bro,

Just want to point out something. Have not heard the word "TUCKSHOP" for ages. Nowadays, nobody call it a tuckshop anymore. The kids now only know the word Canteen.

Why???

Cheers,:confused:

DNAT
31-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Heng you didn't say you're from Redifusion.

我不是李大傻 .... :o

banana
31-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi Bro,

Just want to point out something. Have not heard the word "TUCKSHOP" for ages. Nowadays, nobody call it a tuckshop anymore. The kids now only know the word Canteen.

Why???

Cheers,:confused:

yup, now we sound like old boys liao, dont we.

and recess time, we all go buy yakult.

break78
31-03-2006, 05:15 PM
yup, now we sound like old boys liao, dont we.

and recess time, we all go buy yakult.

I sense a generation gap already.... No more yakult during my time....

Castrol
31-03-2006, 05:20 PM

Why???
:

i think maybe the schools discouraged the use of the word "tuckshop" because many of those kids nowadays start saying "fuckshop" hahaha...

i remember those days in order to beat the queues, one of us will standby at the classroom back door, once the bell ringed for recess, knn start running like cheetah to the stall and order about 9 or 10 bowls of mee for all the buddies, all faster makan so got more time to play soccer... :D

banana
31-03-2006, 05:21 PM

sad to hear u say that.

[singing]
we the scout of sjl,
a happy gang are we...
to the fourth... to the fourth of SJI of s'pore...
we pledge our loyalty

banana
31-03-2006, 05:24 PM
... i remember those days in order to beat the queues, one of us will standby at the classroom back door, once the bell ringed for recess, knn start running like cheetah to the stall and order about 9 or 10 bowls of mee for all the buddies, all faster makan so got more time to play soccer... :D

ha ha ha! really sound like old boys sia! these are the old boys menories.

sigh.. those were the good old days.

jdi813
31-03-2006, 06:29 PM
... those were the good old days ...I second that man ... life was good back then :rolleyes:

banana
31-03-2006, 06:40 PM
I second that man ... life was good back then :rolleyes:

and now we boys become men. all grown up liao. only can find back these memories from our kids.

ha! ;)

dakboyslim
01-04-2006, 02:45 PM
and now we boys become men. all grown up liao. only can find back these memories from our kids.

ha! ;)
they will have different memories.... no more playing police and thief, pacman cards, chatek, marble, pepsi cola.......... old man liao :eek:

banana
01-04-2006, 04:34 PM
they will have different memories.... no more playing police and thief, pacman cards, chatek, marble, pepsi cola.......... old man liao :eek:

talking abt police n thief, when i see my nieghbourhood kids running around in their school uniform... and say "chop"... really think of my childhood days.

and marble... cool... but i still like to play the ruber (eraser) game in class room. ur luber must be completely over the other in order to take ownership of his luber. those lubers were like 20 cents per piece. :cool:

dakboyslim
01-04-2006, 04:59 PM
talking abt police n thief, when i see my nieghbourhood kids running around in their school uniform... and say "chop"... really think of my childhood days.

and marble... cool... but i still like to play the ruber (eraser) game in class room. ur luber must be completely over the other in order to take ownership of his luber. those lubers were like 20 cents per piece. :cool:
somemore every luber got different flags..... dun forget the racing car cards we play...... comparing top speed and rpm and all dat nonsense.....

banana
01-04-2006, 05:20 PM
somemore every luber got different flags..... dun forget the racing car cards we play...... comparing top speed and rpm and all dat nonsense.....

i prefer the combat jet fighter. the one got blackbird at superspeed and got this bomber got 8 engines... :cool:

MMM88
03-04-2006, 05:31 PM

"In days of yore...."

me toooo......class of 80's.....Still going STRONG....hehehehehehehe:D
the best is yet to CUM.....whahahahahha

meatlover
03-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Huh! Issit? Please cum again, Opps! I mean please come again. :D

MMM88
04-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Huh! Issit? Please cum again, Opps! I mean please come again. :D

Didi ML....wanna try MO n c t diff....hehehehe:rolleyes:

laozuzhong
05-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, he was driving a Merc hatchback that looks like a coffin. White colour some more.
Kermpl is a disappointment. Or should I say a total screw-up. The school was doing well until she took over. Everything went downhill after that. Rugby kanna trash by everyone. Other sport non-existent anymore and the reputation of the school became damn bad. The ranking of the school also drop until beyond imagination.

Fortunately, now things are looking brighter.

Once a saint, always a saint.
Where boys become man, man of grace and polish.

The_Hustler
05-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Ora Et Labora.... but since joining SB Forum... become Oral Et Labia.

:D
The Hustler

CKee
05-04-2006, 05:27 PM

Did you live under the terrible reign of discipline master Pregnant Joe...

MMM88
05-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Did you live under the terrible reign of discipline master Pregnant Joe...

cunt remember liao.....oni remember "bull dog" n infamous of being SNOBs....

those days , we can oni wear bata shoes n use ballpoint pen (canot papermate hor)...jus to prove a pts....so stpd...talk abt democracy???...haiiiiii

banana
05-04-2006, 06:54 PM
... Once a saint, always a saint.

truely, old boys.

now old boy of horny and corny. hee hee...

i believe u must have enjoy your school days.

banana
05-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Ora Et Labora.... but since joining SB Forum... become Oral Et Labia.

The Hustler

welcome to the family.

AdGuy
05-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey...Where are all the Patricians?

Don't let these Josephians lord over us down here...

Stand up and be counted..

Wahaha!!!

banana
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM

Wahaha!!!

cool down, old boys. after all we are still one big family, CBS.

break78
06-04-2006, 12:29 AM

Wahaha!!!

Hey... we are all CBS afterall... maybe should have merged into one option actually... since bro banana has put ACS(I) and ACS together... CBS are one big happy family... really...

banana
06-04-2006, 04:39 AM
Hey... we are all CBS afterall... maybe should have merged into one option actually... since bro banana has put ACS(I) and ACS together... CBS are one big happy family... really...

whether we are from st. pat or sji, etc. as long as we are from CBS, we are one big gang. when we talk w other CBS old boys, we can feel the same frequency and have the monkey-boy behaviours.

i remembered one day, i was w a gathering of about 10 plus ppl. we were happy singing and drinking. had all the tcss and fun and laughter. then suddenly i stopped and asked, who were from CBS. and everybody called out their school. and our whole party became all versus 2 ACS boys. ha ha...

CBS old boys have the feeling of knowing each other when we meet. we just can feel it and sense that the other guy is like "of the same kind".

just my 2 cents.

DNAT
06-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Maybe you do know me. Actually I was suppose to be in Class of 93, but due to some unforeseen circumstances (I was the "elite" few), end up in Class of 94.

93 become 94 .. that means kena retain lah .. huh?

MMM88
06-04-2006, 09:42 AM
i remembered one day, i was w a gathering of about 10 plus ppl. we were happy singing and drinking. had all the tcss and fun and laughter. then suddenly i stopped and asked, who were from CBS. and everybody called out their school. and our whole party became all versus 2 ACS boys. ha ha...

WOW :eek: ...lidat say goooot meh....
tell me when is t next gathering .....me bring bus loads there (jus like ruby game).........whahahaha
frankly, me , a catholic , ended up in ACS (tkns to t goot work of my mum)....neber did regret , as me got t BEST of BOTH ...
Ironically, me BEST frenzs r from St Pat.....Hmmmm...wonder WHY...:rolleyes:

CKee
06-04-2006, 11:14 AM
cunt remember liao.....oni remember "bull dog" n infamous of being SNOBs....

those days , we can oni wear bata shoes n use ballpoint pen (canot papermate hor)...jus to prove a pts....so stpd...talk abt democracy???...haiiiiii

Legendary teachers during my time included square head (taught Chinese). Unfortunately, square head passed away about 1 decade back. There was a geography teacher with a bald pate with a most apt nickname, gobi desert.

Yeah plus the SNOB tag, most unfairly given by one of the ministers. All students were not allowed to bring more than $5 to school on any given day, unless the extra cash was to pay fees or buy official stuff...stoopid rule.

MMM88
06-04-2006, 11:40 AM
There was a geography teacher with a bald pate with a most apt nickname, gobi desert.

yup...."gobi desert"....not too bad a guy...
rite ...it was TT tat "screwed" us ....:mad:

r u in OBA ???

jdi813
06-04-2006, 01:26 PM
I from St.Stephen counted or not?i think counted la ... all are still feeder schools ... St. Stephen / St. Anthony / St. Micheal / De La Salle ... for St. Pats and SJI so should be still counted in the CBS grouping ba :)

paulsun
06-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Anyone remembers Mark Menon and Gang?

break78
06-04-2006, 06:22 PM
tell me when is t next gathering .....me bring bus loads there (jus like ruby game).........whahahaha
frankly, me , a catholic , ended up in ACS (tkns to t goot work of my mum)....neber did regret , as me got t BEST of BOTH ...
Ironically, me BEST frenzs r from St Pat.....Hmmmm...wonder WHY...

You can bring the busload of ACS rugby guys.. but please don't bring the same guy to bite the SJI guys!!!! :D

hungryscribe
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM

Heya bros. Josephian class of 93 here. Let me just say that I hate that frickin BP. And yes he does look like Saddam but above all I frickin hate the Head Tutor(?) for Sec 2 Ms Ellen W**, and the Sec 3 head Mr Tan* **** ***. Oh yeah and Mr Ant**** *'****. Wahlau they called me everything from Satanist, to pai kia, to slacker, Communist. And SJI still owes me at least 4 CD's and 3 novels they confiscated because they deemed it all "Satanic". Basket, good times though, skip school by calmly walking out the main gate then go play pool at Paradiz Centre. Smoking at the corner above the Hall...hahaahahaha

break78
06-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Heya bros. Josephian class of 93 here. Let me just say that I hate that frickin BP. And yes he does look like Saddam but above all I frickin hate the Head Tutor(?) for Sec 2 Ms Ellen W**, and the Sec 3 head Mr Tan* **** ***. Oh yeah and Mr Ant**** *'****. Wahlau they called me everything from Satanist, to pai kia, to slacker, Communist. And SJI still owes me at least 4 CD's and 3 novels they confiscated because they deemed it all "Satanic". Basket, good times though, skip school by calmly walking out the main gate then go play pool at Paradiz Centre. Smoking at the corner above the Hall...hahaahahaha

Lemme guess.. from your tone, you're frm 4A3? :cool:

AdGuy
06-04-2006, 10:30 PM
I from St.Stephen counted or not? Then never go secondary went to VITB

I was from SSS too...;:)

mahalosux
06-04-2006, 10:43 PM

u class of 93..then u should hv seen tat BP shamed the 2 guys for smokin in public in sch uniform...during 1 of the assembly..

sec 2 is tat Anthony fella, sec 1 is ellen, sec 3 is Tan and sec 4 is chen(the one whose ang moh a bit half past 6 due to his malaysian accent)..kekeke

i rem..jus b4 our o level exam..i and my good frens were smokin at the toilet at the same level of foyer..tat time no govt liao and we fark care...brings back good memory...

mahalosux
06-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Lemme guess.. from your tone, you're frm 4A3? :cool:

4A3 of 93?

BP's class??:confused:

Ethanas
07-04-2006, 12:19 AM
hmm sorry to be late..

Saint Andrews, Harry "Satanic Attack" Tan period.

Whenever someone fainted during one of his long and draggy speech in assembly he would say "Its a satanic attack". Bah he obviously did not study science. I mean hello, ppl faint because you go on and on like a old grandma. Geez

-Ethanas

wanker10
07-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Yes, he was driving a Merc hatchback that looks like a coffin. White colour some more.
Kermpl is a disappointment. Or should I say a total screw-up. The school was .....of the school became damn bad. The ranking of the school also drop until beyond imagination.

Fortunately, now things are looking brighter.

Hi Saints,

Yup, kind of disappointed when i see those students around. Funky hairstyle, branded sport shoe, baggy pants & tucking out their shirt.

Come on man, during our time, only China canvass shoes, bata shoes are allowed. Pants must be straight cut. the bottom must cover the first 2 holes of the shoe. Shirt should neve tuck out even when going home & we took pride in it. Somemore, we got to wear long pant only in Sec 4. Ya, & that was the year we marched from Francis Thomas Drive to Potong Pasir sometime in July 86.

Yup, btw, do they still keep the tradition of having the Sec 1 boys whom are juniors to run across the quadrangle? That is one of the tradition I love most. A real big family. Truly Saints.

wanker10
07-04-2006, 02:58 PM
hmm sorry to be late..

Saint Andrews, Harry "Satanic Attack" Tan period.

Whenever someone fainted during one of his long and draggy speech in assembly he would say "Its a satanic attack". Bah he obviously did not study science. I mean hello, ppl faint because you go on and on like a old grandma. Geez

-Ethanas

Hi,

Still remember every morning (except Monday), while having assemble surrounding the quadrangle, he will shout Devil! Devil!, i heard Devil talking while pointing in our direction (Normal Class), cos almost a third or our class took Buddhist Studies as a subject. KNN, damn farking bias. Even our Chinese teacher Mr. Ng also immitate him calling him devil devil.

Any student from class Sec 5-1 Year 1987 around?

hungryscribe
07-04-2006, 05:03 PM
u class of 93..then u should hv seen tat BP shamed the 2 guys for smokin in public in sch uniform...during 1 of the assembly...

That was me lah!! Hahaha. I actually 4A4 one, but he has a thing for me lah the bastard. Because he close by ah teachers complain to him straight one.

DNAT
07-04-2006, 05:30 PM
4A3 of 93?

BP's class??:confused:

Oi, put on your sch uniform, take a self-potrait picture and paste it here .. easier to recognise mah :D

waypastprime
07-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Oi, put on your sch uniform, take a self-potrait picture and paste it here .. easier to recognise mah

U send me your old school pic for wat? :confused:

I Cedar Gals one leh. :p

RX-8(SFF4518X)
07-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Any SS members? My days Victoria got many and St Andrews too, only the sissies from ACS dun have shirts. Always kena whack in Far East! Happening! WE OWNED ORCHARD ROAD BALLS!

laozuzhong
07-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I was in sec 3 when Harry left for Whitley Sec, then Krempl was acting principal for one whole year in sec 4 and offically took over as principal in sec 5.

Harry drives arnd in the white car that we termed as coffin car, i thought Harry was a bad principal, but Krempl came proved me wrong... :eek:

Mimas, i can't agree with you anymore that Krempl sucks big time. I was so ashame to tell people I'm a Saint because of what she did to the school.
Total disgrace.

But now everything is looking good. We are in the 'B' Div's Rugby Final. Way to go, Saints. Crush ACS(I), man. Make us all proud to be a Saints again.

laozuzhong
07-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi Saints,

Yup, kind of disappointed when i see those students around. Funky hairstyle, branded sport shoe, baggy pants & tucking out their shirt.

Come on man, during our time, only China canvass shoes, bata shoes are allowed. Pants must be straight cut. the bottom must cover the first 2 holes of the shoe. Shirt should neve tuck out even when going home & we took pride in it. Somemore, we got to wear long pant only in Sec 4. Ya, & that was the year we marched from Francis Thomas Drive to Potong Pasir sometime in July 86.

Yup, btw, do they still keep the tradition of having the Sec 1 boys whom are juniors to run across the quadrangle? That is one of the tradition I love most. A real big family. Truly Saints.

Bro, my time more fortunate. I Sec 3 get to wear long pants liao. This was introduced to separate the lower secs from the upper ones.

As for the running across the quadrangle, can't remember if my time have or not.

Really miss those days when must gather in front of the classrooms, facing the quadrangle and sing songs. Think it was quite stupid then, but now think back quite fun though. No chance liao.

Anyone of you joined the Alumni?

laozuzhong
07-04-2006, 08:41 PM

Bro, which years are you from?

When Harry Tan left for Whitley Sec, I was actually quite sad. Honestly, he was a good principal. (Mr Harry, are you a samster too?) Then again, no one can foresee that the school will go down the hill in every aspect after he left.

Anyone know where is he now?

mimas
08-04-2006, 02:32 AM
...the bottom must cover the first 2 holes of the shoe...Somemore, we got to wear long pant only in Sec 4.

I don't remember that 2 holes rule,however i got to wear long pants in sec 3 and a compulsory NAME-TAG on the left chest IIRC :eek:

i heard Devil talking while pointing in our direction (Normal Class), cos almost a third or our class took Buddhist Studies as a subject.

I was from normal stream too and never knew that there was a Buddhist Studies subject...

Bro, which years are you from?
When Harry Tan left for Whitley Sec, I was actually quite sad. Honestly, he was a good principal. (Mr Harry, are you a samster too?)

i was primary 1 to primary 6 from 1986 - 1991, in the old campus up the slope. There is a old angsana tree in front of the little church (tree is still there). I remember the ground floor toilet in the school was DAMN SMELLY.... heard that there was a passage in the toilet that leads underground, it was used by the Japanese during the WWII, i didn't see any passage but i vaguely see a square concrete patch on the floor.. hmm....

promoted from sec 1 - sec 5 from 1992 - 1996 in the presently JC compound, still remember porno video tapes were "in" those days and someone in the class will order and pass arnd the class hahah.

Plays football before school, during recess time, after school. If caught playing at the community center will get some punishment. Then Harry decides to BAN football ECA in the school which eventually leads to his departure from the school...

Mr Harry, if you are a samster pls PM us :p

FUCKYOU
08-04-2006, 07:17 AM
anyone from BROADDICK sec? i am there from 1983

banana
09-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Ironically, me BEST frenzs r from St Pat.....Hmmmm...wonder WHY...:rolleyes:

u bring a bus loads, i bring a formation ... hee hee...

me also lot of best friends in St. Pat too.

may be bcos u r into the "love bridge"?

banana
09-04-2006, 03:14 AM
all of us have lot of good memories. i believe all of us enjoy our old days. good times and naughty times, especially guys like us in single sex school.

any old boys got any cool sex school days story to tell? any at pat bonked the girls on the other side of the love bridge? any sji boys got any wild experience with SCGS girls? :p

dakboyslim
09-04-2006, 04:39 AM
anyone from BROADDICK sec? i am there from 1983
i was in broaddrick leh..... 1990....... january first 2 weeks..... den trans out liao

banana
09-04-2006, 02:03 PM
i was in broaddrick leh..... 1990....... january first 2 weeks..... den trans out liao

bro fuckyou, finally u got an old flame. ;)

wanker10
10-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi Bro,

[QUOTE=mimas]I don't remember that 2 holes rule,however i got to wear long pants in sec 3 and a compulsory NAME-TAG on the left chest IIRC :eek:

During my time no name tag.

I was from normal stream too and never knew that there was a Buddhist Studies subject...

Those were the time where we are required to take one religious study as a O Level subject.

i was primary 1 to primary 6 from 1986 - 1991, in the old campus up the slope. There is a old angsana tree in front of the little church (tree is still there). I remember the ground floor toilet in the school was DAMN SMELLY.... heard that there was a passage in the toilet that leads underground, it was used by the Japanese during the WWII, i didn't see any passage but i vaguely see a square concrete patch on the floor.. hmm....

Yup, I remember the tree clearly & we call it Tarzan Tree where we used to swing across the big drain. A few student fell though. Yah, one more, there was this rifle range where we used to go there play hamtam bola. Also used it for One to One fight.

Plays football before school, during recess time, after school. If caught playing at the community center will get some punishment. Then Harry decides to BAN football ECA in the school which eventually leads to his departure from the school...

Crazy idea. Yup, we sometime played at the potong pasir basketball court & got into some trouble with the "S__ C____" ginna.

banana
10-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Hi Bro,

[QUOTE=mimas]I don't remember that 2 holes rule,however i got to wear long pants in sec 3 and a compulsory NAME-TAG on the left chest IIRC :eek:

During my time no name tag.

Those were the time where we are required to take one religious study as a O Level subject.

Yup, I remember the tree clearly & we call it Tarzan Tree where we used to swing across the big drain. A few student fell though. Yah, one more, there was this rifle range where we used to go there play hamtam bola. Also used it for One to One fight.

Crazy idea. Yup, we sometime played at the potong pasir basketball court & got into some trouble with the "S__ C____" ginna.

bro wanker10, guess u must had enjoyed ur school days. beside swinging trees to trees like tarzan, any "swinging" experience w school girls during ur days?

Castrol
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Yah, one more, there was this rifle range where we used to go there play hamtam bola. Also used it for One to One fight.

those 1 to 1 last time in school are, sorry to say this, really fun those days. of course fun for spectators la, not so fun if i'm the one kena humtum.

i was in a technical school, so all the fights are done behind the workshops. knn 9 out of 10 fights are because of girls. and everytime got reports about fights that are arranged after school, wah... all become excited siah, buy soft drinks and karchum pootay go see show... :D

banana
10-04-2006, 03:44 PM
... i was in a technical school, so all the fights are done behind the workshops. knn 9 out of 10 fights are because of girls. and everytime got reports about fights that are arranged after school, wah... all become excited siah, buy soft drinks and karchum pootay go see show... :D

ha ha, i rem this scene too.

Castrol
10-04-2006, 04:08 PM
ha ha, i rem this scene too.

like we were in gladiator school or something hahaha... :D

DNAT
10-04-2006, 04:55 PM
i was in a technical school, so all the fights are done behind the workshops. ...

You are not alone (in SBF) ..... :D :D

Big Sexy
10-04-2006, 04:59 PM
nbz. when people talk about "behind" only.. you get excited quik quick post... btw what is irs huh??? i only know what is iras.....:D

You are not alone (in SBF) .....
so all the fights are done behind

DNAT
10-04-2006, 05:07 PM
nbz. when people talk about "behind" only.. you get excited quik quick post...
Oi, I talking to my junior, you also 1 2 chap 1 leg har?

btw what is irs huh??? i only know what is iras.....

IRS = Internet Relay Sex

you know IRAS = I Relish Ah-qua's Sucking ...
no woner you a bit gay gay 1 :eek:

wanker10
10-04-2006, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=wanker10]Hi Bro,

[U]

bro wanker10, guess u must had enjoyed ur school days. beside swinging trees to trees like tarzan, any "swinging" experience w school girls during ur days?

Hi Bro,

Swinging experience sure got lah. But not my school leh. Boy & boy how to swing...hehehe.

Remember those day we purposely go to school early & wait at the bus stop outside Sin Leong restaurant to see St Joseph Convent girl. hahaha...

I did quite a whole lot of swinging with SAC girl though. Nearly went on for 3 years.

waypastprime
10-04-2006, 05:14 PM

Hmmm.... Who else har? :p

DNAT
10-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Hmmm.... Who else har? :p
you ask for what? you knn say you from Cedar Gals Sch 1 wor :rolleyes:

DNAT
10-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Swinging experience sure got lah. But not my school leh. Boy & boy how to swing...hehehe.

boy and boy can swing lah .... samster swing123 is an expert in such. Thats why his nick is swing123

Castrol
10-04-2006, 05:20 PM

yes my senior sir, let me help carry your school bag and t-square to the class... :D

Hmmm.... Who else har?

bro, it is me la, i'm your... ahem... senior... :p

DNAT
10-04-2006, 05:23 PM
yes my senior sir, let me help carry your school bag and t-square to the class... :D

WPP is very right! He said (those nicks I mentioned in my PM to you) those from this sch ones very kuai lan ... your junior WPP say you very kuai lan

waypastprime
10-04-2006, 05:24 PM
you ask for what? you knn say you from Cear Gals Sch 1 wor :rolleyes:

Cannot ask meh? U ostracize ex-students from Cedar Gals? :eek:

DNAT
10-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Cannot ask meh? U ostracize ex-students from Cedar Gals?
you see Castrol's signature, think he same as you, si bey gian watch soccer match and its bettings ..... :D

ooooo.... off work liao ... bye mr chee!

waypastprime
10-04-2006, 05:33 PM
yes my senior sir, let me help carry your school bag and t-square to the class...

bro, it is me la, i'm your... ahem... senior...

Wa lau, if u are going to carry his school bag, am I going to help him tie shoe laces? :eek:

Shit.... I'm down by another rank... But frankly speaking, the way u talked sama sama like DNAT and MS... :p

Big Sexy
10-04-2006, 05:36 PM
put that together and you get GAY!:D

sama sama like DNAT and MS... :p

waypastprime
10-04-2006, 05:38 PM
WPP is very right! He said (those nicks I mentioned in my PM to you) those from this sch ones very kuai lan ... your junior WPP say you very kuai lan

U mean bro/sis Castrol also from Cedar Gals too? :eek:

waypastprime
10-04-2006, 05:40 PM
put that together and you get GAY!:D

Oh no, how can u reveal their secret? :eek:

banana
10-04-2006, 05:55 PM
boy and boy can swing lah .... samster swing123 is an expert in such. Thats why his nick is swing123

ohh! now i know how he got his nick.

cool :D

banana
10-04-2006, 06:01 PM

Oh no, how can u reveal their secret? :eek:

holy shit! how many Cedar guys do we have here. oops i mean cedar gay. err... cedar gals?

waypastprime
11-04-2006, 09:18 AM
holy shit! how many Cedar guys do we have here. oops i mean cedar gay. err... cedar gals?

Hard to say. Coz we always enjoy role playing. But most of the time Castrol is the gal. :p :D

DNAT
11-04-2006, 09:42 AM
ohh! now i know how he got his nick.

cool :D
Oi Mr Kin Jio, dun say I say one hor .... :D
wow, now then know U and Mahalosux same sch 1 .. hahaha

DNAT
11-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Shit.... I'm down by another rank...
I got give you the school alumni web site what, you go and jio those who are younger than you to join SBF lah and you can become their senior ;)

then MS will become their senior senior .. :D

DNAT
11-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Only yourself say you are from Cedar Gals :rolleyes:

DNAT
11-04-2006, 10:23 AM
.... and you get GAY!:D
Pop quiz: which is the only country which allows gays to register for marriage? :D

Castrol
11-04-2006, 11:25 AM
you see Castrol's signature, think he same as you, si bey gian watch soccer match and its bettings .....

WPP and me played soccer for the school mah, he played striker and i played his behind, i mean... i played behind him... :D

Wa lau, if u are going to carry his school bag, am I going to help him tie shoe laces?

Shit.... I'm down by another rank... But frankly speaking, the way u talked sama sama like DNAT and MS...

while you tie his shoe laces, he will pull down his pants and you... :eek: hahaha...

bro, maybe we from the same source so we talk sama sama same way, i better stop telling people i was from RI...

DNAT
11-04-2006, 11:44 AM
WPP and me played soccer for the school mah, he played striker and i played his behind,

while you tie his shoe laces, he will pull down his pants and you... :eek: hahaha...
wow, WPP tease and say you from Cear Gals, you straight away snook him 2 times .. can confirmed you for sure from our same school 1 .... :D

waypastprime
11-04-2006, 11:59 AM
WPP and me played soccer for the school mah, he played striker and i played his behind, i mean... i played behind him...

while you tie his shoe laces, he will pull down his pants and you... hahaha...

bro, maybe we from the same source so we talk sama sama same way, i better stop telling people i was from RI...

Errr... So u are the renowned attacking midfielder by the name of sodomy? :eek:

He will pull down his pants and I will laugh coz I cant see a thing. :p

RI and Cedar Gals affiliated meh?

DNAT
11-04-2006, 12:05 PM
He will pull down his pants and I will laugh coz I cant see a thing.
later I giar my lan and then kar your tau, let you see stars ;)

waypastprime
11-04-2006, 12:14 PM
later I giar my lan and then kar your tau, let you see stars ;)

别在关公面前耍大刀:p

DNAT
11-04-2006, 12:25 PM
别在关公面前耍大刀:p
弯弓射大雕
最好呢一招
you use cantonese to read
teach u this poem then next time you go 深圳 can say to your girl fren ....

Big Sexy
11-04-2006, 12:49 PM
see la ah way we can confirm liao. DNAT is GAY.....this type of question only GAY will ask wan.. :D normal peopel not interest to know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage

which is the only country which allows gays to register for marriage? :D

Castrol
11-04-2006, 12:54 PM
wow, WPP tease and say you from Cear Gals, you straight away snook him 2 times .. can confirmed you for sure from our same school 1 ....

i lead 2-1 :D

Errr... So u are the renowned attacking midfielder by the name of sodomy?

He will pull down his pants and I will laugh coz I cant see a thing.

RI and Cedar Gals affiliated meh?

oh oh... 2-2. :D

i think Sherine was from RI before switching to Cedar Gals and proceeded to NUS.

banana
11-04-2006, 02:14 PM
wah lau eh! u guys full of craps sia!;)

DNAT
11-04-2006, 02:37 PM
wah lau eh! u guys full of craps sia!;)
Big Sexy lah, always tcss wan .. :(
sorrie sorrie, I go somewhere else hor ... bye bye

banana
11-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Big Sexy lah, always tcss wan .. :(
sorrie sorrie, I go somewhere else hor ... bye bye

no prb lah! but scare later sam come in and zap zap zap.

so any story on bonking girls in girl guide uniform?

banana
11-04-2006, 02:49 PM
ACS/ACSI 10
Anglican High 0
Catholic High 1
Hwa Chong 3
RI 6
St Andrew 12
SJI 11
St. Pat. 6
VS (Victoria) 5
others 53

the poll finally turn. st. andrew in the lead now. used to be ACS/I and SJI overtake one another by one point.

RI and St. pat now same rank.

VS and Hwa chong catching up and anglican still zero.

and of course the majority of us is still in the "others"

Ethanas
12-04-2006, 01:41 AM
the poll finally turn. st. andrew in the lead now. used to be ACS/I and SJI overtake one another by one point.

GO SAINTS! yay!

'bout time.

Though personally Saint Andrew's period of my life aint the best.

-Ethanas

DNAT
12-04-2006, 09:21 AM
GO SAINTS! yay!
we're the Saints go marching in ... :D

wanker10
12-04-2006, 09:50 AM
we're the Saints go marching in ... :D

Hi Fellow Saints,

Why not report your nick here?

DNAT
12-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi Fellow Saints,

Why not report your nick here?

I studied at the JC only ... :o that poll is cater for Sec Sch .. hehe

Big Sexy
12-04-2006, 12:39 PM
huh???? JC is what huh???? Japanese Cunt huh??? wow u study cunt huh??? :D

i graduated from University of Big Sexy :D

I studied at JC only ... that poll is cater for Sec Sch .. hehe

DNAT
12-04-2006, 02:34 PM
huh???? JC is what huh???? Japanese Cunt huh??? wow u study cunt huh??? :D

see lah, Big Sexy tcss again
dun always put blame on me alone ya

ryanlim
12-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Big Sexy tcss again

ai zap him mai?????????? :rolleyes:

DNAT
12-04-2006, 03:48 PM
ai zap him mai?????????? :rolleyes:

Big Sexy now got 3030, duno can zap 303 and leave 0 for him ?

Sinfulman
12-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Yes, he was driving a Merc hatchback that looks like a coffin. White colour some more. Kermpl is a disappointment. Or should I say a total screw-up. The school was doing well until she took over. Everything went downhill after that. Rugby kanna trash by everyone. Other sport non-existent anymore and the reputation of the school became damn bad. The ranking of the school also drop until beyond imagination. Fortunately, now things are looking brighter.

Bro,

Your last two sentence brings back memory!!!!! Sinfulman was also Ex-Saints The year of champions for rugby!!!!! 1985-1989 :D

I also miss lau hair on the canning he gives...so funny to see him do canning!!!

Sinfulman!!!!

wanker10
13-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Hi All Saints,

We have won the 'B' Division again!!!

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!

Ethanas
13-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Wanker, not anymore mate.

Anyway, GO SAINTS GO!~

-Ethanas

Brinjal
13-04-2006, 10:17 AM
ACS ~~ graduated 1980
:)

shiok1968
13-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Bro,

Your last two sentence brings back memory!!!!! Sinfulman was also Ex-Saints The year of champions for rugby!!!!! 1985-1989 :D

I also miss lau hair on the canning he gives...so funny to see him do canning!!!

Sinfulman!!!!Bro, your this sentence brings back many memories. Totally agree that it was damn funny to see Hairy do canning.

Ex-Saints reporting. Year 1974 - 1984. Pri 1 to Sec 4. Also entitled for long service award.:p

Brinjal
13-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Bro, your this sentence brings back many memories. Totally agree that it was damn funny to see Hairy do canning.

Ex-Saints reporting. Year 1974 - 1984. Pri 1 to Sec 4. Also entitled for long service award.:p

played with a few Saints Boys in the conbined schools rugger team and they were always amusing us with stories of the principal Harry Tan and I think a science teacher Atomic Leow or something lidat

shiok1968
13-04-2006, 11:12 AM
played with a few Saints Boys in the conbined schools rugger team and they were always amusing us with stories of the principal Harry Tan and I think a science teacher Atomic Leow or something lidatMany of the Combine Schools players are from Arts Stream esp Arts 3 and 4.

Harry Tan stories if want to tell, need at least 3 days and 3 nites to finish.:D

MMM88
13-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Bro, your this sentence brings back many memories. Totally agree that it was damn funny to see Hairy do canning.

Bro ....didnt knoe u from CBS...hmmmmm
ur time is ard my time ley.....did we see each other in Padang..:rolleyes:

wanker10
13-04-2006, 12:14 PM

Hi Senior,

So you are from Junior 1 or 2?

I'm from Junior 2.

Cheers,

shiok1968
13-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Bro ....didnt knoe u from CBS...hmmmmm
ur time is ard my time ley.....did we see each other in Padang..:rolleyes:Sorry bro, me no standard for CBS. However very in rugby. Played for class ever since Sec 2.

Most likely would have meet at the Padang bcos Hairy during my time very strict. Every big game at the Padang will insist that we go down and support. However I not complaining bcos always got STY come and support boyfriends.:D

shiok1968
13-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi Senior,

So you are from Junior 1 or 2?

I'm from Junior 2.

Cheers,To tell the truth, me dun really remember. If not wrong should be Junior 1. Hehehe.... old already, memory not very good.:p

wanker10
13-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry bro, me no standard for CBS. However very in rugby. Played for class ever since Sec 2.

Most likely would have meet at the Padang bcos Hairy during my time very strict. Every big game at the Padang will insist that we go down and support. However I not complaining bcos always got STY come and support boyfriends.:D

Hi Bro,

Yeah, whenever there is a final, half day for everybody to go down to Padang to support. If win, haha, will have another day off.

Saints from 1977 to 1987.

shiok1968
13-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro,

Yeah, whenever there is a final, half day for everybody to go down to Padang to support. If win, haha, will have another day off.

Saints from 1977 to 1987.Correct. That why always go down and support kao kao. If win still got day off plus got SYT to see. Win win situation.:p

mimas
13-04-2006, 06:07 PM
IIRC St' Andrew's school song goes something like this:

Lives are in the making here
Hearts are in the waking here
Mighty undertaking here
Up and On.

The perverted version:

Mighty Masterbating here
Up and On :D

Used to sing that during assembly times haha....

Ethanas
14-04-2006, 01:14 AM

OMFG you still remember the school song?

oh IIRC every friday must sing hymns too... or issit everyday? LOL

-Ethanas

MMM88
14-04-2006, 01:29 AM
However I not complaining bcos always got STY come and support boyfriends.:D

knoe wat u mean....hehehe.....me always bio at them...sometimes got color TV to watch......
always horny when there r CSS gers ard............:p

Reaper
14-04-2006, 03:39 AM
eeeerrrr....any one from Assumption English Sch??????:confused:

CHEERS

CKee
14-04-2006, 11:24 AM
ACS ~~ graduated 1980
:)

Friend, my year...remember square head and PJ Chia....who was your form teacher???

Brinjal
14-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Friend, my year...remember square head and PJ Chia....who was your form teacher???

square head the Chinese teacher ? the one who sells the chinese newspaper ?
Mr Lim I think , heard he died ....

Yeah man Peter Joe Chia ....

My Form teacher ... Mrs Lee Gek Kim

dakboyslim
14-04-2006, 11:49 PM
my year peter joe chia and lee gek kim were still ard man..... and dat is like 10yrs after u....

Sinfulman
16-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Mighty undertaking here
Up and On.

The perverted version:
Mighty Masterbating here
Up and On :D

Bro, you still kept the small red hymn book huh.... The book we used to carry every morning during assembly!!!! If you forgot.....Mr Foo in Low pitch :Boys I Send you to DC then you know"

So glad to see so many fellow saints here!!!!!! :D

Sinfulman

Luna
16-04-2006, 11:19 AM

I'm from there too. Yr 95' ;)

mimas
16-04-2006, 01:20 PM
OMFG you still remember the school song?

oh IIRC every friday must sing hymns too... or issit everyday? LOL
-Ethanas

Haha i remembered the song because i have been singing the perverted version more often than the original version :D
I think have to sing a hymn everyday after singing the national anthem and then bring the hymn book to the compulsory chapel lessons on every fridays.

Bro, you still kept the small red hymn book huh.... The book we used to carry every morning during assembly!!!! If you forgot.....Mr Foo in Low pitch :Boys I Send you to DC then you know" ...
Sinfulman

Nope the hymn book no more now, no reason for me to keep it *hehhehe
I remember that book includes the school hymn and the "beginning-of-term" as well as the "end-of-term" song.

Would sing the "end-of-term" song very loudly with so much motivation on the last day of the school term but when it comes to a new school term and have to sing the "beginning-of-term", everyone becomes soft and no mood to sing. Only a handful of guys are actually singing it.. :D

duluohua99
16-04-2006, 06:37 PM
graduated 1982. so old...

wanker10
17-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Bro, you still kept the small red hymn book huh.... The book we used to carry every morning during assembly!!!! If you forgot.....Mr Foo in Low pitch :Boys I Send you to DC then you know"

So glad to see so many fellow saints here!!!!!! :D

Sinfulman

Hi Bros,

I think I still keep the Hymn Book somewhere in the study room. Hehehe...

Lucky for me, Never kenna sent DC before. Still remember, DC got 2hrs & 4hrs.

Every monday must go to the hall for assembly. Krempl will stand at the entrance to check if everyone carries the little red book.

That time, she was just the vice principal. You guys remember Mrs Ivanfy, the S.A, She was very kind.

shiok1968
17-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Bros,

Lucky for me, Never kenna sent DC before. Still remember, DC got 2hrs & 4hrs.Wow bro, never sent to DC before? You must be real goody goody in school. The DC like my second home. Confirm every week sure kenna. However never bored bcos confirm also sure got alot of kakis join me. Kekeke....

Btw thanks for the points from you and bro mimas. have added you guys to my list.Up and On bros.:D

thosai-boy
17-04-2006, 12:33 PM
does Serangoon Garden count anot? Sgs in short...i dun think anyone knows right? graduated at 2003...lol;)

thosai-boy
17-04-2006, 12:40 PM
i come from Serangoon Garden...dunno if u all know anot...not that famous la...graduated from 2002 batch...

Sinfulman
17-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Bros,
Lucky for me, Never kenna sent DC before. Still remember, DC got 2hrs & 4hrs.
Every monday must go to the hall for assembly. Krempl will stand at the entrance to check if everyone carries the little red book.
That time, she was just the vice principal. You guys remember Mrs Ivanfy, the S.A, She was very kind. Cheers,:D
Wah so heng.... you never tio DC.... Me kena for fighting with my classmate. By Mr. Lee Boon kee i think in my sec 1 days.

As for Krempl the fat ass.... (Mess up Saints Tradition and good name)...shake head.....sigh....no comments.... Lau Hairy is alot better....

Yes remmember Ivanfy was the VP just before the fat ass Krempl. Yup she was kind indeed.

Sinfulman

wanker10
18-04-2006, 08:48 AM
Wah so heng.... you never tio DC.... Me kena for fighting with my classmate. By Mr. Lee Boon kee i think in my sec 1 days.

As for Krempl the fat ass.... (Mess up Saints Tradition and good name)...shake head.....sigh....no comments.... Lau Hairy is alot better....

Yes remmember Ivanfy was the VP just before the fat ass Krempl. Yup she was kind indeed.

Sinfulman

Hi Bro,

Ya, i remember this Mr Lee, thought he was the discipline master from lower sec. You remember mr. Choo? the one with big fat beer belly. wah lao, hate this ass hole. He always thought he is damn fit. Always like to show off. He taught math & always like to sojai those rich man son.

Anyway, thanks for your points. Up you back soon.

Sinfulman
18-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Hi Bro,
Ya, i remember this Mr Lee, thought he was the discipline master from lower sec. You remember mr. Choo? the one with big fat beer belly. wah lao, hate this ass hole. He always thought he is damn fit. Always like to show off. He taught math & always like to sojai those rich man son.

Anyway, thanks for your points. Up you back soon.Cheers,:D
Hi Bro,

Yup Ah Lee is indeed the discipline master for lower sec.....speaking of Mr. Choo yes i know him... He is my maths teacher lor... knn i fail maths thanks to him lor... lucky in upper sec i got "Mrs Loh" (Now she should be old MILF liao) .... my maths then went from Fail to B. My PE teacher was Mrs. Huang the big neh lao chio who love to do jumping jack.....

Sinfulman

Ah Dez
18-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Since the thread is asking me a question.... then doesn't it supposed to be..

Are you a old boy from your school??? what is with the BOYS?

wat zup pa lang sch?:p

wanker10
18-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Hi Bro,

Yup Ah Lee is indeed the discipline master for lower sec.....speaking of Mr. Choo yes i know him... He is my maths teacher lor... knn i fail maths thanks to him lor... lucky in upper sec i got "Mrs Loh" (Now she should be old MILF liao) .... my maths then went from Fail to B. My PE teacher was Mrs. Huang the big neh lao chio who love to do jumping jack.....

Sinfulman

Hi Bro,

Mrs Loh was my form teacher for two years. Sec 4 & 5. Always bio her zaogeng. This Mrs Huang (big neh neh) was rumored to having affair with the fat choo. .Once saw fat choo sayang her in the staff room. hahaha.

DNAT
18-04-2006, 12:38 PM
wat zup pa lang sch?:p
zup pa lang sch also school mah ... :(

Sinfulman
18-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Hi Bro,
Mrs Loh was my form teacher for two years. Sec 4 & 5. Always bio her zaogeng. This Mrs Huang (big neh neh) was rumored to having affair with the fat choo. .Once saw fat choo sayang her in the staff room. hahaha.Cheers,:D
Hi Bro,

Wah you so lucky siah form teacher for 2 years siah....Must say she wear very nice lingeries.... her hair smell very nice too... if her neh is cup c would be perfect liao. This Mrs. Huang is alway rumored with different teachers one. My time was Mr. Lau the ball guy..... I'm in the year 1979 - 1989.... My time the chio teacher was Esther, Rosline, and Mrs Loh... did i miss out any one......

Thanks Bro for the Up.....

Sinfulman

wanker10
18-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Bro,

Wah you so lucky siah form teacher for 2 years siah....Must say she wear very nice lingeries.... her hair smell very nice too... if her neh is cup c would be perfect liao. This Mrs. Huang is alway rumored with different teachers one. My time was Mr. Lau the ball guy..... I'm in the year 1979 - 1989.... My time the chio teacher was Esther, Rosline, and Mrs Loh... did i miss out any one......

Thanks Bro for the Up.....

Sinfulman

Hi Bro,

Ms Tan the Chinese Teacher from lower Sec, she never shave her arm pit. Remember also Ms Esther Ling, She was my form teacher in Sec 2. Always bio her downblouse sure can see her nipxxx one cos she quite flat but always wear bra one size too big for her. As for Ms Leong, wah lau eh, she damn hot. My friend peep at her taking shower in the Chapel toilet (kindergarden) during one of those holiday camp. Christian fellowship kind camp.

Also, always fantasize mrs Gan, my Sec 1 form teacher. She taught Chinese. Quite an attractive MILF.

Sinfulman
18-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi Bro,
Ms Tan the Chinese Teacher from lower Sec, she never shave her arm pit. Remember also Ms Esther Ling, She was my form teacher in Sec 2. Always bio her downblouse sure can see her nipxxx one cos she quite flat but always wear bra one size too big for her. As for Ms Leong, wah lau eh, she damn hot. My friend peep at her taking shower in the Chapel toilet (kindergarden) during one of those holiday camp. Christian fellowship kind camp.
Also, always fantasize mrs Gan, my Sec 1 form teacher. She taught Chinese. Quite an attractive MILF. Cheers,:D
Hi Bro,

I cannot recall Ms tan liao.... yup Esther nips is small... KNN who is the lucky boy that saw rosline naked.... :D ....By the way Ms. Gan was my chinese teacher.... She love to send student to DC one... Now Ms Gan is out of the MILF cat. Liao.... I was in SAS 3 weeks back and saw her picture... lau liao....

Sinfulman

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 01:40 PM
ACS old boys!!!!!!!!!! so many of my young little bros......me year 1976 barker road muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D any1 same yr as me?? shit peter joe siah....

MMM88
18-04-2006, 02:26 PM
ACS old boys!!!!!!!!!! so many of my young little bros......me year 1976 barker road muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D any1 same yr as me?? shit peter joe siah....

Yo senior ........ur time sld b Earnest Lau rite ???
tat time me still in PS hor.....hehehehe:D

西北怪郎
18-04-2006, 03:01 PM
oi.. uncle please respect the thread starter hor...

people say old boys.. you belongs to this category meh?? you not GAY meh? :D

93 become 94 .. that means kena retain lah .. huh?

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Yo senior ........ur time sld b Earnest Lau rite ???
tat time me still in PS hor.....hehehehe:D

kekekek ya man Earnest Lau!!!!! me also from PS not JS...gotta kind miss those younger days....take school bus to barker road for swimming lesson, tat time lanjiao still small small:D ..hehehehehehehe up u 6 pts for being my junior

DNAT
18-04-2006, 03:15 PM
people say old boys.. you belongs to this category meh?? you not GAY meh? :D
Gay your lam par :mad:

西北怪郎
18-04-2006, 03:18 PM
but it is from a very reliable source lay..unless uncle robertking tell lies? :D

Gay your lam par :mad:

DNAT
18-04-2006, 03:45 PM
any1 same yr as me?? shit peter joe siah....
Brinjal .. post # 173

MMM88
18-04-2006, 04:00 PM
kekekek ya man Earnest Lau!!!!! me also from PS not JS...gotta kind miss those younger days....take school bus to barker road for swimming lesson, tat time lanjiao still small small:D ..hehehehehehehe up u 6 pts for being my junior

tkns bro........
rite ....those were t days when me kept staring out of t windows to bio MGS gers at t swimming poool......."fights" with t swiss cottage boys .....sianz gers from other interact clubs .....house parties(gate crashed- how to forget !!!!)........ruby matches (ST Andrew n SJI n RI)............those were t days :D

Ah Dez
18-04-2006, 06:56 PM
wah lan eh.. i see soooo... MANY the..

THE BEST IS YET TO BE

MMM88
19-04-2006, 01:56 PM
wah lan eh.. i see soooo... MANY the..

THE BEST IS YET TO BE

Bro Ah D....u oso sama sama .....
during younger days t motto is THE BEST IS YET TO BE
now me motto is THE BEST CUM IS YET TO CUM :p

Brinjal
20-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Brinjal .. post # 173

He 1976 that means 1 year my senior

I 1977 Sec 1, 1980 graduate

But the teachers all shd be the same

Earnest Lau
Ang Cheng Kim
Peter Joe Chia
Ying Yoke Kwong
Sachi

JC shd be Chee Keng Lim , Lenn Wei Ling time

thaiboy
20-04-2006, 11:04 AM
tkns bro........
rite ....those were t days when me kept staring out of t windows to bio MGS gers at t swimming poool......."fights" with t swiss cottage boys .....sianz gers from other interact clubs .....house parties(gate crashed- how to forget !!!!)........ruby matches (ST Andrew n SJI n RI)............those were t days :D

hahahaha ya man......i play for school ruby in 77 and 78 kekekeke No. 7 man scurm half:D walk to anderson school bus stop and sian the char bor...sat and sun roam yaohan orchard whack XXX boys(at that time we are most jialat dirty cheebykia cos got back up mah so damm terror lor kekekeke) now think back also dammm sia sway....free time go jaming, party.....my best days of my life was in ACS school days...not forgeting my buddy RAINMAN same year as me

thaiboy
20-04-2006, 11:08 AM

But the teachers all shd be the same

Earnest Lau
Ang Cheng Kim
Peter Joe Chia
Ying Yoke Kwong
Sachi

JC shd be Chee Keng Lim , Lenn Wei Ling time

remember the sexy fuckable english teacher??? sec days, miss chistina cheong ..like to open 1 button and show off her boobs....whole class always bio ( we are the last 2 class la, the most jialat class, piakia class) bio until stood down and bio underwear...kekekekeke wahhhh Peter Joe Chia knn alway call us to his office to tekan us..puiiii

MMM88
20-04-2006, 11:48 AM
remember the sexy fuckable english teacher??? sec days, miss chistina cheong ..like to open 1 button and show off her boobs....whole class always bio ( we are the last 2 class la, the most jialat class, piakia class) bio until stood down and bio underwear...kekekekeke wahhhh Peter Joe Chia knn alway call us to his office to tekan us..puiiii

yah....christina cheong ...remembered 1 time ...she caught someone "red handed" with a mirror on his shoe under her legs......canot remember wat happenned to tat poor fellow.....hehehehe
my time when ruby players like Jeffery and Derrick Tan (the twins) .....reallly playful lots....always house party ....n keeping "score" cards (u knoe wat i mean - convent gals were high on our lists )......whahahaha

wow...didnt knoe RAINMAN oso OB......

DNAT
20-04-2006, 01:31 PM

wow, maybe you have seen Thaiboy and Rainman before .. wahaha :D

singrakthai
20-04-2006, 01:48 PM
wow, maybe you have seen Thaiboy and Rainman before .. wahaha :D
wow, 1976 I jus born only! hehehehe
I 1997 worked part time life guard at ACS barker rd.... still got the t-shirt... Like this considered ACSian or not? :D

DNAT
20-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I 1997 worked part time life guard at ACS barker rd.... still got the t-shirt... Like this considered ACSian or not? :D
I last time sell ice cream in NUS and also got the NUS Law Faculty t-shirt .. you take it as I am a lawyer? :D

singrakthai
20-04-2006, 02:16 PM
I last time sell ice cream in NUS and also got the NUS Law Faculty t-shirt .. you take it as I am a lawyer?
U like this suan me goot meh? hehehe
depends lor... on what flavours ice cream u sell.... hehehehehe :D

But then... lawyer got so much free time to post here meh? U must be those kind help chop, draft papers for divorce one huh? hehehehe :D

DNAT
20-04-2006, 02:48 PM
U like this suan me goot meh? hehehe
mild suan only lah, I also never wink at you + give you S$5 discount :D

thaiboy
20-04-2006, 07:32 PM
I last time sell ice cream in NUS and also got the NUS Law Faculty t-shirt .. you take it as I am a lawyer? :D

knnzz i nearly fell out of my chair again.....:D

ParaParaSakura
20-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Motto: " Profite et Moribus"

Anyone from this school? Cheers!

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 04:03 AM

u in Leong Hon Keong class ?

Leong Hon Keong repeat, then I know him.

I remember Christina Cheong now that you mention, must be damn old liao wor.

But actually Sec One time, the one our Class Boys had a crush on was this Literature teacher Ms Chia, cannot remember her full name but that time just graduate type.

U know those guys like Wykidd ? now famous from Song and Kelly boutique, and Andy Choy ? paikia in school now lawyer ?

Ah Dez
21-04-2006, 10:12 AM

I got a lot of ex gf from rgs/mgs/smss.... during april fools day... 1 bunch of idiouts ( including me) wore their uniforms and join in their flag raising... even walk into their class...
Then kana complain... our principal went to RGS and all of us got a screwing ... and caning the very next day......

like that... am i a RGS girls?:D

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 11:21 AM
u in Leong Hon Keong class ?

hahahahah i think i know hon keong......last 2 class all repeat in sec 2.....Ang Peng Wee group...Ang Peng Siong brother....:D

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 11:23 AM
U know those guys like Wykidd ? now famous from Song and Kelly boutique, and Andy Choy ? paikia in school now lawyer ?

oiiiiiii i know them ler.......andy choy and Wykidd my class ler.....:D i heard andy choy become lawyer long time ago..

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 12:17 PM
hahahahah i think i know hon keong......last 2 class all repeat in sec 2.....Ang Peng Wee group...Ang Peng Siong brother....:D

Ang Peng Wee my year born 1964 one

U graduate 1979 should be 63 one right, tat means Meng Kim, Wee Khim their year

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 12:18 PM
oiiiiiii i know them ler.......andy choy and Wykidd my class ler.....:D i heard andy choy become lawyer long time ago..

tat means u same year as me lar, andy choy, wykidd ur class that means u 4I lar, not last class lar

lancer76
21-04-2006, 12:45 PM
graduate 1979... oh man... i was only 3yrs old!!!

hehehhe am not from any of those schools. Was in "Hua Yi" n the only one who flunk the 'O' level chinese in that school... hahahhaha in year 1992(i think) :D

DNAT
21-04-2006, 01:02 PM
tat means u same year as me lar, andy choy, wykidd ur class that means u 4I lar, not last class lar

thaiboy lau-pan(留班) lah
meatlover also.

you still ask so detail :D I see the way they answer can tell liao.

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 01:07 PM
tat means u same year as me lar, andy choy, wykidd ur class

wahhh la sec 1 and sec 2 last 2 class la.....i never mentioned sec 4 mah kekekeke:D

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 01:08 PM
thaiboy lau-pan(留班) lah
meatlover also.

you still ask so detail :

ya lor....ask so detail nbz......where to hide my face cb kekekekeke:D

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 04:34 PM
thaiboy lau-pan(留班) lah
meatlover also.

you still ask so detail :D I see the way they answer can tell liao.

I Dun Noe Any Thing mah

so better to appear stupid for one moment than be ignorant for the rest of my life , right ?

I think if I see him, I probably know him, at least by sight

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 04:37 PM
ya lor....ask so detail nbz......where to hide my face cb kekekekeke:D

cannot be lar, all those guys u mention all my year one.

The boys in sec two repeat in Peng Wee's class most also I know, including the Singapore Idol Ken Lim :D

That class shd be Kwan Toh Meng, Arnold Kuok, Kenneth Koh, Peter Wee all these boys.

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 05:12 PM
That class shd be Kwan Toh Meng, Arnold Kuok, Kenneth Koh, Peter Wee all these boys.

make u blur liao hahahahaha dun wan to let u know who am i.....all those above mentioned all in my class...kekekekekeke arnold kuok in ruby team...btw let stop..........we will not meet also ;) cheers happy ending

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 05:34 PM
make u blur liao hahahahaha dun wan to let u know who am i.....all those above mentioned all in my class...kekekekekeke arnold kuok in ruby team...btw let stop..........we will not meet also ;) cheers happy ending

haha ... we remain cyber schoolmates ... cheers

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 06:07 PM
haha ... we remain cyber schoolmates ... cheers

For tat....up u 4 pts my old school mate or maybe classmate;)

CKee
21-04-2006, 07:21 PM

could not contribute earlier due to bis trip...wah we were all class-mates!! Form teacher Mrs Lee G K....and that terrible Chinese teacher, always got it from TM. Class preferct is that tall clumsy bugger (hope you guys ain't him).

CKee
21-04-2006, 07:32 PM

Shld have graduated in 1980 but due to some interruptiions in life. left in 81......wykidd/jonathan tan (the host of some drama-life crisi)/bervyn lee (host of ordinary people) were my classmates in sec 2.

thaiboy
21-04-2006, 07:52 PM
...wah we were all class-mates!!

wahhhhh...another classmate pop out from nowhere....:D let be cyber classmate hahahahahaha

Brinjal
21-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Shld have graduated in 1980 but due to some interruptiions in life. left in 81......wykidd/jonathan tan (the host of some drama-life crisi)/bervyn lee (host of ordinary people) were my classmates in sec 2.

Bervyn Lee our year head prefect .....

Got one guy our year bicycle accident then shd be left 1981, Goh Chin Tee Christopher, is that you ?

CKee
22-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Bervyn Lee our year head prefect .....

Got one guy our year bicycle accident then shd be left 1981, Goh Chin Tee Christopher, is that you ?
================================================== ========

Bervyn Lee was asst head, the head prefect was Khoo Teng Cheong. Hmmm seems that asst head more well-known than head.

During our year (class of 80), there were 2 accident victims and 1 suicide case - Yew Jin (twin bro of some chap whose name I cant recall) died and Chin Tee (he has no English name...where you get that from?). The suicide guy was an A class student. Ironically Yew Jin and ChinTee were from the same class...think Chin Tee's accident happened b4 Yew Jin's.

Do you guys know a Cheah Fook Meng? Died about 6 mths ago due to dengue...heard that he has left behind a wife and young child...so sad.

Any of you guys ever been taught by Mdm Chng - the Chinese teach with the most terrible BO this side of the henisphere?? Thinking about it makes me wanna throw up!!!

Do you guys know of the gathering in Jeff's pub 1st Fri of the month?? Ever attended?? BTW, you fellas still touch base with former schoolmates of 1980? Pray tell.............

Brinjal
22-04-2006, 02:09 PM
================================================== ========

Bervyn Lee was asst head, the head prefect was Khoo Teng Cheong. Hmmm seems that asst head more well-known than head.

During our year (class of 80), there were 2 accident victims and 1 suicide case - Yew Jin (twin bro of some chap whose name I cant recall) died and Chin Tee (he has no English name...where you get that from?). The suicide guy was an A class student. Ironically Yew Jin and ChinTee were from the same class...think Chin Tee's accident happened b4 Yew Jin's.

Do you guys know a Cheah Fook Meng? Died about 6 mths ago due to dengue...heard that he has left behind a wife and young child...so sad.

Any of you guys ever been taught by Mdm Chng - the Chinese teach with the most terrible BO this side of the henisphere?? Thinking about it makes me wanna throw up!!!

Do you guys know of the gathering in Jeff's pub 1st Fri of the month?? Ever attended?? BTW, you fellas still touch base with former schoolmates of 1980? Pray tell.............

Chin Tee no Christian name in school, got Christian name outside.

Cheah Fook Meng ? Hmmm .... is that Blabber ? the guy who's always hanging out with Kwan Toh Meng ?

There's this guy, dunno if u all know him, Jeffrey Heng. Plays rugby as well. His son is now at PS, Primary 3, same class as my son when they were in Primary 2.

banana
23-04-2006, 02:59 PM
... There's this guy, dunno if u all know him, Jeffrey Heng. Plays rugby as well. His son is now at PS, Primary 3, same class as my son when they were in Primary 2.

wah! this type of tcss also have.

CKee
23-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Chin Tee no Christian name in school, got Christian name outside.

Cheah Fook Meng ? Hmmm .... is that Blabber ? the guy who's always hanging out with Kwan Toh Meng ?

There's this guy, dunno if u all know him, Jeffrey Heng. Plays rugby as well. His son is now at PS, Primary 3, same class as my son when they were in Primary 2.

Jeffrey Heng 1 year younger than moi. Think the most gifted rugby player then was Henry Lee...Jeffrey's year. Remember him? Went on to play in the Australian league. Anyway, for TCSS sake, Chee Soon Juan + Chaim See Tong also old boys.

On the PAP side, there's Arthur Fong, Tharman Shamugaratnam and Vivian Balakrishnan...

DNAT
24-04-2006, 12:11 PM

Oi Thaiboy, I post your old school picture, you up me also lah ... kekekeke

http://i3.tinypic.com/wasoxv.jpg