PDA

View Full Version : Best Sexperience

acmilan
03-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Best Sexperience:D

angrybigpenis
03-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Wife/gf....others are paid so got time pressure. With gf can do all patterns and in leisurely time. No pressure to perform.

:cool:

Unless its with other people's wife/gf...then got time pressure!

zhivago
04-04-2006, 08:58 AM
gf...
just love it with all the loves n feelings added to it.

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Hahaha... WL have given me the best experience Sexually... but GF gives a different pleasure...

MMM88
04-04-2006, 11:16 AM
WLs who r willing to go for t EXTRA mile(kinky n excitment ) .......:D

milo_man
04-04-2006, 07:44 PM
dunoe leh..i can do unlimited shoots a day(she comes my hse overnight and we did at least 2 rds den kun. Morning 1st thing was to have sex 1 rd den after breakfast another rd b4 begining the day) wif gf..but the best is 2 for WL. Y huh??

SassySammy
12-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Wah the results quite shocking... Tot majority guys will choose ONS/flings/WL. Feels kinda nice to c the results heh

Icarus
12-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Mine gotta be one ONS i had around 3 yrs back....

I got hooked up by one Thai chick at a bar.... she is those kinnda of FL who choose her customers......

We know each other for sometime as friends as i regularly frequent the pub, and she's always there......and i did not pay her cos it was she who wanted to go hotel with me....and she told me its FOC ( free of charge )

So, we proceed to the hotel and it was really those super-horny violent sex.... stripping and kissing and bbbj and hard-thrusting kindda sex....

Finale was CIM.... hard to forget this experience though...

JWNY
12-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Wah the results quite shocking... Tot majority guys will choose ONS/flings/WL. Feels kinda nice to c the results heh
Should split girlfriend and wife option...:D

JWNY

SassySammy
13-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Should split girlfriend and wife option...:D

JWNY

Wahlao.... spoiler la.. prick my 'bubble of happiness'
one man can have one wife and 10 gfs rite? :mad:

LED...
13-04-2006, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=JWNY][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"]Should split girlfriend and wife option...:D

Totally agrees............should split them........cos wife is for pampering and GF is for fulfilling all my fantasies........:D

Ah Seng
13-04-2006, 07:06 PM
I would say ONS or sex buddy........coz it's Exciting......hehehehe.:D

Superbaby
16-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I am a BDSM lover,..of course kinky stuff is the best for me.

catalina
07-10-2006, 07:42 AM
first few times with my GF. Definately the best.

kirk
07-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Definitely with my galfriend. She allowed me to have unlimited shots.:) :p

Manofwar
07-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Definitely with my galfriend. She allowed me to have unlimited shots.:) :p

Totally Agree.. cos i always like the GF feel i mean real GF feel
not like bonk le then forget

sun814
08-10-2006, 12:46 AM
my is also with my girlfriend, with all the true love and making love, she is like a tap with superwet pussy and moans like hell! best thing i never need to use any cd right from the 1st time as she is under some kind of birth control (don't know what is it call in english)

terrormon
08-10-2006, 10:25 PM
my exerience is best with my GF, wet and horny, and best deal don't need CD.

lancaster
09-10-2006, 11:43 AM
The first time with my girl. That was the best. 2nd best was the 2nd time. 3rd best was the 3rd time......

We were both virgins and in love. Yahoo! Everyrthing first time, french, suck, lick, taste, smell. Even premature shoot out also best! See her pussy shiver, my dick in spasm, blurr blurr bite her clit, she scream, all best! First time try doggy, blurr blurr dick try to go in wrong hole, keena scream again! Best!

Well.... many many moons ago. Others BJ better, others FJ skills better, others massage better, other HJ solid, but All other sex experience after that cannot compare.

sun814
09-10-2006, 12:56 PM
yes, same here, i will always remember my first time with my gf, remember the place (her office), what she wear (flowery dress- did not even take off her clothes, just lift up her skirt and took off her panties and just do it!), time (afternoon), day (sunday), month and year as that was (and still is) my best experience and also the day i lost my virginity. :D still remember the first words she said after the session - "I love the feeling of knowing that your sperm is flowing in my body" (as we did not use a cd, ha ha, my dick will be erected everytime just thinking of her saying that) Over the years, may have visited a few pros and FLs, but none can be compared with this type of experience. and no other girls has made me rock hard just by seeing them, even in normal plain clothes (very paiseh sometimes to be with my gf, as i will always get an erection just seeing her) and no one else has made my dick perform without fail in every session (do not know why, with the pros and FLs, if i meet them for the first time, i will not usually cum, but only after hj, will only cum naturally on subsequent sessions). another thing is we are adventerous, dare to make love in a public place (of course in the confines of a car) ;)

birdie8819
09-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Hm.....let me see.....if i can remember it'll be my PTL ...one of the Fillipina maid I met and once a month though only limited time about four hours two shots is enough . Tried all kinds of stuff........:D

Clit_LickeR
09-10-2006, 02:42 PM
My ex gf. unlimited shots...
we used to have 48hrs of sex (inbetween got rest and makan)...
She allows cream pie...! :eek:
I love it!