PDA

View Full Version : H24R10(worth it)

Valuesman
21-04-2006, 01:27 PM
I tried this WL at this h24r10, she look in her mid30s but she told me she is only 32 only but who care rite. that day i been patrol for a good catch but keep seeing my ah ma and aunty type so thinking of giving up. untill i pass this WL.. first inpression that she abit tao tao type when i ask for the damage. she just look at elsewhere and told me SAN SHI ($30) then i just say ok lor i go in. after that just proceed as normal undress myself and she strip too. in my mind was thinking woow.. this one not bad although a bit old by her figure still not bad, no tummmy slim and pinkish nipple. but i think her boob not very big around A+ TO B only but it enough for me.. then she asked me taken my lunch already then i just replied ya taken already.. i think she is trying to break the ice. then she after washing my didi i proceed to lie on her bed. then she start to lick my nipple.. woowo her licking skill of nipple really not bad, she really putting in effort of doing, then in my mind thinking hmmm.. bj must even be better .. so after nipple she proceed to licking my balls .... yeah that not bad too.. then she just cap me and proceed to bj.. deep inside and from gear 1 to gear 2 to gear 3 and to gear 4... wooow slowly gaining speed no rush and very hardworking WL. i almost unload everything then i ask her lie down let me do on you. then i just licking both of her nipple coz cant resist of pinkish nipple so must taste it... hehehe but when i want fingering her she show me no entry .. then i just smile at her lor..... then begain to ride her like there no tommorow due to her fantastic bj so i unload after a short while only... but feel very very worth of it... and come out as a happy man.. so below is her fr...

Name:jessy or jesslyn ( cant remember)
face: 7/10( not bad comparing to other out there)
figure:7.5/10 (boob not very big but got a firm and fair skin)
bj: 8.5/10( no raw with cap but very shiok)
ar:no
fj: 8/10
damage:$30 (really worth it)
Service: 8/10( appear to be tao but after close the door still not bad)
Rtf: sure 100%

if bro here try her and leave as happy man like me ,pls up my points ok.. thks

DUSTY7
22-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Yar, I tried her couple of days ago and find her service not bad too.

BikeFever
24-04-2006, 09:11 PM
thanks for the recommendation.....

try her jus now bro...... realli good, , pink nipples with deep throat bj fast enough, i almost cum........ smooth and fair skin,

the boobs i dun feel is small but average..... too big sometimes i also dun like.....

overall veri worth it for $30 ....

RTF: definately....

appoi
25-04-2006, 06:36 PM
thanks for the recommendation.....

try her jus now bro...... realli good, , pink nipples with deep throat bj fast enough, i almost cum........ smooth and fair skin,

the boobs i dun feel is small but average..... too big sometimes i also dun like.....

overall veri worth it for $30 ....

RTF: definately....

wanted to the where the place was...n how where malay girls can be found n how much

Valuesman
26-04-2006, 12:28 PM
The place is somewhere near at eminent plaza, upper serangoon rd.

jwtlh2005
03-05-2006, 11:40 AM
is this the one with long hair? From Malaysia?

I try one with superb service... first room On the deeper in section when you walk in.. either h22 or h24...

Valuesman
03-05-2006, 11:52 AM
when you go in to house 24, it will be on your right side. ya she got long hair and from MY. should give it a try coz she really a very hardworking wl

Valuesman
03-05-2006, 11:56 AM
ya sorry bros.. it on the left when you go by the main entrance..

TD.king
03-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Tried her b4 few yrs back but no rtf. today was ard there around 5pm, wanted to look 4 H11R8 Amy but she was having dinner. i dun have much time to spare so just walk ard, stop at house 24 so decided to give R10 another try. her bj is just fast nothing to shout abt. service very poor. dunno y some bro can say she not bad. i think her service is the worst i ever had in petain. Bro who want to tried her, my advice is think twice.

Assho
04-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Went down to check out H24R14 but 2 bros waiting outside. Then came across R10. Looks ok to me but very tao. Was about to go in but overheard her complaining us bros. Then jam brake and blakang puseng. :mad:

Valuesman
04-05-2006, 10:46 AM
well bro, sometimes do we think back why different customers get different kind of customer service? do we treat the service provider with our respect and manners that you expect from them??? coz after all WL are human like us too, it a vice versa. rite? so maybe we can have a small poll over here to rate the customer service of this mentioned WL. then we will KNOW what the problems lie with.

darkforce
05-05-2006, 01:42 AM
guys , one man's meat is another man's poison ... this is the rule of the game

TheHappyMondays
05-05-2006, 12:15 PM
She there for a few years already. Trys her many times and go down again on thursday yesterday. Yeh, she from Kl, blowed me until cannot tahan anymore. She looked tao but ok of me. She looking abit like a actress from chanel U, Kim Ng. :)

hyywes
06-05-2006, 09:13 PM
She will be on my next target.
Will post a FR as soon as i have up her.
:)

M3r2zI
11-05-2006, 01:44 PM
can anyone guide me to this magnificent lady that you all are talking about? would like to try her.

jaymz21
11-05-2006, 05:32 PM
She there for a few years already. Trys her many times and go down again on thursday yesterday. Yeh, she from Kl, blowed me until cannot tahan anymore. She looked tao but ok of me. She looking abit like a actress from chanel U, Kim Ng. :)

is she the one with a low, husky voice? i cant remember if its h22 or h24.. but she usually sits besides the door and she faces in. my frend approached her but she said she wanna service me instead of him. :rolleyes: i was still new then so i didnt try but i heard her talking and sounded husky... btw, if she's indeed the one, then yes. she does look like a older version of kym ng.

Jeffrey
13-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Hi Brothers, I am new to this thread here, Can any brother tell where is the location of H24R10. is it inside the Petain Hotel at Birch road near the Farrer Park MRT station .

Valuesman
13-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Bro, it Petain rd not hotel... it some where opps lavander food court...