PDA

View Full Version : Girl's school uniforms

bart
28-04-2006, 09:50 AM
When I was in sec school, of couse like to see the girls. Some uniforms very nice, SCGS damm sexy with lots of arm holes, neck line to see through. MGS was the worst, doesn't give the girls any shape and when necking, very hard to penetrate the clothing. Many layers.

Which uniform did you like best and why.
Which did you hate most?

(experience from your school time. Stories of 50 year old samsters molesting convent girls not welcomed here.)

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 12:52 PM
really meh? i find mgs and rgs the best, show the girls to be really sweet mah but also depends on how they dress

but ar i use to have a gf from smss and she complain whenever it rain cuz their uniform will see thru one.

Also just a bit of info for bros, did you guys know RJC female uniform is flameproof?

bart
28-04-2006, 12:56 PM
really meh? i find mgs and rgs the best, show the girls to be really sweet mah but also depends on how they dress

but ar i use to have a gf from smss and she complain whenever it rain cuz their uniform will see thru one.

Also just a bit of info for bros, did you guys know RJC female uniform is flameproof?

SMSS?? What's that? Sorry my ignorance. Shall wait outside this school duing rainy days. Now wet weather...

No wonder RGSS babes here keena flame no effect.

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 03:47 PM
aiyo brother bart.

SMSS-->St margaret Secondary school, the school whereby their uniform with green polka dots one along farrer road. Most of them hang out at serene centre or cornoration.

Once it rain ah, u can see their inside loh. RGS uniform not flame proof lah bu RJC is. its kind of hot and thats why rjc girls change to t shirt once its after sch.

I never really like scgs uniform as i prefer chij to it cuz somehow i find their uniform very obiang leh

AhhhHenG
28-04-2006, 03:50 PM
TJC !
simply best
whaha
actually all jc i also like

bart
28-04-2006, 03:58 PM
sukhoi,

on another matter, your nick. You an aircreaft fan?

sukhoi
29-04-2006, 06:59 AM
haha yea i use to be a avid fan of airplanes and submarine and aircraft carrier hence hte name sukhoi

btw for you guys, i was just looking at the polls and discover that theres two separate votes for chij and katong convant. This is wrong lah, they are the same one.

CHIJ is a family of 5 schools for their secondary school section. They are commonly known as IJTP, KC, SJC, SNGS and STC. Normally SJC is out of the race as i dun recall them being the more popular picks for chicks my sec sch classmates or me would jio lah so normally we would be like saying the girl is from ijtp or kc or sngs or stc lah.

IJTP-->CHIJ Toa payoh
KC->Chij Katong Convent
SJC-->Chij St joseph convent
SNGS-->Chij St nicholas Girls School
STC-->Chij st thresa Convent

However SNGS is the only independant school and probaly the smartest. All students from these 5 schools wear the same uniform which is pronounce as a pinafoil but i think my spelling is probaly wrong lah. Also if my memory is correct, IJTP girls uniform has cloth badge i think and pretty much the way to differentiate them is by their badge.

However it has been known that IJTP girls are the easier to jio and they are the most wild lah, sngs girls are chio and slighty harder to get as they are kind of materialistic and KC girls are good but mostly taken by st pats people as they are next to each other and STC is average. SJC is the worst ij school academically wise.

Hope this enlighten some bros here

bart
29-04-2006, 09:09 AM
haha yea i use to be a avid fan of airplanes and submarine and aircraft carrier hence hte name sukhoi

IJTP-->CHIJ Toa payoh
KC->Chij Katong Convent
SJC-->Chij St joseph convent
SNGS-->Chij St nicholas Girls School
STC-->Chij st thresa Convent

However it has been known that IJTP girls are the easier to jio and they are the most wild lah, sngs girls are chio and slighty harder to get as they are kind of materialistic and KC girls are good but mostly taken by st pats people as they are next to each other and STC is average. SJC is the worst ij school academically wise.

Thanks for clarification on the convent uniforms. My time, CHIJ still in town. MGS behind Cathy. SCGS also in town. Come to think of it, all the hot babes in town.

I like Spitfires and an obscure WW2 plane called Whirlwind. Cheers.

weedin
29-04-2006, 10:27 AM
actually i like jc uniforms better haha the skirts are shorter!!!:D

mahalosux
29-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Also if my memory is correct, IJTP girls uniform has cloth badge i think and pretty much the way to differentiate them is by their badge.

CHIJ (TP) is metal badge..the oni cloth badge is st nics....among the CHIJ family...

IJ (TP)...Cannot say wild..a bit hiao hiao (vain) and walk ard far east and takashimaya machiam like ah lian ...

during my sec sch days..IJ (TP) infested wif a lot of ah lians..carrying their clothe sonia rykiel and chantal thomas bag...pull socks long long, sucking lolly pop..remove belt from their pinafold (is this the rite spelling) - we call tat pregnant woman dressing..and walk walk ard far east plaza and taka square...

u seems noe a lot abt IJ gals..BTW r u from one of the catholic boys sch??

mahalosux
29-04-2006, 10:39 AM
i find MGS uniform most attractive..

but i have preference for the following

SCGS - Sleeveless...can beo from the side sometimes to see the bra..the gal is wearing

Cresent girls - material quite thin and translucent.

St Margaet - same as Cresent girls, material is quite translucent..

:D

whutdapuki
29-04-2006, 11:10 AM
why no cedar girls ? :( :(

back then when i was in sec scool, i used to have one from cedar.

blue top grey skirt and tie.. woooo.. it was heaven.

their blue coloured uniform with grey skirt and tie really turns on man. chij, tkgs and rgs uniforms all same design.

SCGS and cedar girls quite unique

sukhoi
29-04-2006, 12:16 PM
yea i like mgs a lot too
they look so sweet and also yea i mean uniforms like nanyang or scgs can see the girls bra from the side lah

haha yea ijtp girls are damn hiao but i find them damn horny

dreammare
29-04-2006, 12:41 PM
actually i like jc uniforms better haha the skirts are shorter!!!:D

JC...hmm is JJC 's uniform brown in color?everyday i take MRT can see em:eek:

kukumalu
29-04-2006, 12:43 PM
I like Paya Lebar MGS....coz near my house...heehee....:D

sukhoi
29-04-2006, 04:36 PM
lol yEA PLMGS is decent too. Have all bros here realize something?
Uniforms from the good and decent school looks the nicest on girls but stuff like queenstown secondary with their purple skirt i believe is so ugly

but mgs,rgs all have nice and simple colours which looks good

hazel
30-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Being an old-girl from MGS, I'll have to say us.

All the others just look ordinary. Alot does depend on the girl wearing it though. SCGS is probably the only other school who can claim to have a unique uniform but really, it looks like they just ran out of material... .

sibaysong4u
04-05-2006, 07:52 PM
I like Nayang school uniforms.

oz888
09-05-2006, 01:17 PM
SCGS is always my choice, since stone age. :D

Very Sexy. Used to hang out with them quite a bit last time bcos of that. :rolleyes:

medicheng
11-05-2006, 02:07 PM
i like SAC... coz my ex from there...

redstorm
11-05-2006, 11:43 PM
i vote for CHIJ!!! used to be from all boy's school... last time used to disturb those charbos from these schools :D

asdfghjkl
12-05-2006, 12:51 AM
hehe.. i no preference actually.. as long as they wear it short can liao.. kekeke :D

Sabaai
19-05-2006, 01:49 PM
I think sailor moon uniform looks the best.... :D

Retardoking
08-06-2006, 04:56 PM
I select SCGS, it's look more short than other...

asdfghjkl
08-06-2006, 07:27 PM
nan hua.. seen a video of downblouse.. nose bleed man! :p

Magnon
10-06-2006, 03:56 PM
SCGS uniform got pic to show? never seen b4

NokiaUser82
11-06-2006, 12:00 AM
KC for me...:D

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 09:00 PM
got peektures of girls in uniform? :)

BatistaSG
16-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Used to have a neighbour from Katong Convent, she's a real babe with her uniform on, even at her age.

asdfghjkl
16-06-2006, 10:37 PM
no offense ah, but i think those will uniform fetish will think girls look chio-er with their uniform on.. :D

sethiot
16-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Katong Convent. Cos my ex-GF is from there, one hot chick.:D

Pramoda
16-06-2006, 10:45 PM
SCGS .... because sleeveless. In those days before internet pronography, see a bit of flesh the cock can stand. Nowadays see naked girls the di di very insensitive. Must bbbj then cum alive :D

BigBallMan
16-06-2006, 10:45 PM
actually SGS uniform not bad, sleeveless quite sexy.

but i am always looking out for the armpit hair olso:D so conclusion-->sexy but must be hardworking to pluck arbo easily will have armpit hair fully exposed:eek:

qw2op
17-06-2006, 01:50 AM
moi hv no such fetish ler ...

asdfghjkl
17-06-2006, 03:12 AM
this one good? :D

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sggirlscom001059964yc.jpg

ninja turtle
20-06-2006, 01:04 AM

No comments.

Ninja turtle goes toilet vomit.

samLOW
12-07-2006, 02:09 PM
I prefer TKGS (Tanjong Katong Girls' School). Maybe because when I was in Sec 4, I was in-charge of a camp involving Waterloo Primary and the school uniform is like TKGS.

Also TKGS girls seemed less 'hiong' than convent girls.

Ah Dez
12-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Who cares!... as long it is uniform, BEST!...:D

asdfghjkl
17-07-2006, 07:33 PM
i only like school uniform that is white in color.. can see the bra ma.. :o

Malaysian Datuk
17-07-2006, 07:44 PM
i only like school uniform that is white in color.. can see the bra ma.. :o
agree bro....i prefer the white blouse with skirt instead of the pinafore.....but during my time the in thing was for the convent girls to wear the pinafore w/o the belt....looks like pregnant like that but i used to find very sexy....

SoloWolf
25-07-2006, 04:03 AM
actually none looked nice...jap schoolgirls uniform best...i would still prefer poly... non-uniform.

asdfghjkl
25-07-2006, 11:13 AM
hehe.. poly lagi variety ler.. :cool:

><((((º>
26-07-2006, 10:24 AM
nothing beat JC uniform:D

><((((º>
26-07-2006, 10:26 AM
wow bro. the girl not bad looking, where you get the pic from ?

asdfghjkl
26-07-2006, 12:48 PM
this forum got her classmates here ma.. maybe she got sabo-ed by them.. :rolleyes:

spnag
30-07-2006, 12:58 PM
I only like one school gals' uniform. Anglican HS.

Resplendent white with round collars, with no metallic buttons.

Just watch out for any babe with that uniform and hair let down. Killer. :p

asdfghjkl
30-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I only like one school gals' uniform. Anglican HS.

the skirt is ugly ler.. :o

Armstrong
31-07-2006, 10:48 AM
My first GF comes from SCGS so this will get my vote for sure!!!!

OhVic
31-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Errr.. any Japanese School uniform will be nice ... :o

SpaceAce
31-07-2006, 01:20 PM
My wife is from MGS... Know her since school days!!!:D

spnag
31-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Actually, I felt that our girls' school uniform looks better than Japs one. I dun really like the look of the Jap's thick socks that pulled all the way to their knees, and their kiddy uniform, looks nerdy and kindergarten-like. Our local secondary ones looks so much better with their beautiful calves exposed. :p

lyc_hmm
04-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Actually, I felt that our girls' school uniform looks better than Japs one. I dun really like the look of the Jap's thick socks that pulled all the way to their knees, and their kiddy uniform, looks nerdy and kindergarten-like. Our local secondary ones looks so much better with their beautiful calves exposed. :p

one man meat's is another man's poison... dont think anyone has fetish for RVHS uniform though :D

in US they like cheerleader uniform...

EagleHeart
07-08-2006, 10:39 AM
My first gf was from chij

Bigbluebird
10-08-2006, 02:54 AM
Thread starter missed out on Cedar Girls, they are my favourites :D

asdfghjkl
10-08-2006, 05:10 AM
got peektures to support? :rolleyes:

horn1man
11-08-2006, 10:01 AM
think TKGS's uniform is very nice...fully brings out the shapely figure of the girls...

fw190
17-08-2006, 04:35 PM
SCGS for me please. Love the blue colour.

asdfghjkl
17-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Our local secondary ones looks so much better with their beautiful calves exposed.

i prefer to see thigh than calf especially when they crossed legs and the skirt got hitched up up up.. :p

Clit_LickeR
23-08-2006, 10:11 AM
how i wished can bonk a syt in Nayang uniform...
(just one of my fetishes)... :D :p

da dick
26-08-2006, 08:31 PM
i have a thing for the bedok town sex's checkered skirts. also like the chung cheng high uni. all white like virgin then got silver colours buttons on their breast pockets. then got one more , i forgot what school. like green colour dress/skirt with white blouse inside. that uniform made the skinniest girls look curvy. plus i sort of like green.

dun really like the CHIJ uniform. maybe i see until sian already. i live very close to CHIJ Katong Convent Sec. i think it's too loose fitting. dun give the girl any shape. and when sometime they remove their belt after school, look like they wearing maternity(sp?) clothes for pregnant women.turn off

asdfghjkl
26-08-2006, 10:04 PM
nanyang not tight fitting ler.. kekeke :D

sibaysong4u
26-08-2006, 10:15 PM
nanyang not tight fitting ler.. kekeke :D
Good mah,raining can see what color bra and panties they wear cos their uniform all white.:D

EastBoy
20-09-2006, 03:08 PM
JC uniform not bad. :D

asdfghjkl
20-09-2006, 04:15 PM
which JC one ler? :rolleyes:

wankster
20-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Good mah,raining can see what color bra and panties they wear cos their uniform all white.:D

you mean umbrellas are costing too much these days? :D

ju87
21-09-2006, 05:19 AM
ACJC nice? Quite elegant. HCJC not nice color. CJC not bad.

lyc_hmm
21-09-2006, 09:15 PM
nj worst man...

n8250
21-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Must be Dunman sec or tpjc ah, cause i used to be from there..:D

Still remembered the days when i get so hardened when i see the gals from my school having their shirt washed till so faded that i can see their lacy white and black bras..Especially so when they tuck in the shirt so tightly so that their breasts protrude out..:p Always fantasize hugging them from their back and carassing their breast...haha...

asdfghjkl
21-09-2006, 10:42 PM
got one new jc's name starting with L quite refreshing! :)

numlock
29-09-2006, 11:13 AM
SCGS... it's like CHIJ without the inner shirt...

And I used to know a girl who once didn't have anything beneath that when she met me at far east a long time ago... mmmm... memories....

Ricorite
29-09-2006, 12:14 PM
had fetish and fantasies of bonking SCGS gals since young.

Sleeveless, many holes to peek !!:D

Chief_Executive
26-10-2006, 04:47 PM
i prefer nurse uniform.:)

school uniform, wait pple think that you got underage gals, very jailat.

asdfghjkl
26-10-2006, 06:56 PM
luckily the nygh clip never see in wild.. else explode liao.. ;)

DenmarkDoll
02-11-2006, 02:23 PM
i vote for Japanese School uniform. :D

samLOW
12-11-2006, 11:14 AM
I liked TKGS (previously when the school was still in existence.

Theirs is a green pinafore but what was unique was the neckline wasn't straight like the rest of the usual pinafores (it had a curved V).

Maybe the actual reason I liked it was I had a crush on a TKGS girl! :D

JWNY
12-11-2006, 11:17 AM
I got see some like Sailormoon (sic) ones...you know those boxed at the neck?

JWNY

samLOW
12-11-2006, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=JWNY][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"]I got see some like Sailormoon (sic) ones...you know those boxed at the neck?

Sorry! Are you referring to kindergarten types? :D

Unless it's International Schools. Can't think of any local school with 'sailormoon' type uniforms.

JWNY
12-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Unless it's International Schools. Can't think of any local school with 'sailormoon' type uniforms. Hmm...i think i saw lah bro...the school is in the west near the Henderson/Redhill area...but that's few years back lah, not sure if they still use it...:)

JWNY

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 12:27 PM
i only like those Japanese kinda of uniform.but then again it may be the one donning them who makes the difference.:p

asdfghjkl
12-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Can't think of any local school with 'sailormoon' type uniforms.

think is Woodland Sec.. i can't remember it too.. but it's blue in color! ;)

natsuki
16-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Hmm...i think i saw lah bro...the school is in the west near the Henderson/Redhill area...but that's few years back lah, not sure if they still use it...:)

JWNY

Delta sec?? Woodland is nowhere near Redhill wor... :confused:

lyc_hmm
25-01-2011, 07:30 PM
RVHS their uniforms the best in my opinion. Especially now when they have the new JC uniforms. But of course the nurse uniform still there la.

bro gt pic of jc unif?

lqd83
24-05-2012, 09:48 PM
NYGH and SCGS can see their breast from their arm holes - especially when they sit wit their hands on the table :)

schuniformfan
08-02-2019, 02:07 AM
NYGH and SCGS can see their breast from their arm holes - especially when they sit wit their hands on the table :)

I will definitely go for SCGS. NYGH actually not bad, only complain is their skirt material too thick.

Reviving this very very old thread, was wondering if people preference now do change? CHIJ uniform still the most popular?

Lewd1917
01-05-2020, 08:02 AM
I will definitely go for SCGS. NYGH actually not bad, only complain is their skirt material too thick.

Reviving this very very old thread, was wondering if people preference now do change? CHIJ uniform still the most popular?

CHIJ uniform is most popular today and has in fact become one of the most iconic SG uniform. You can see CHIJ uniform everywhere like MRT posters and some famous Sg YouTube channel.

I wonder why RVHS uniform is not so popular. It’s a double turn on when looking at their school or nurse uniform

TheIdesOfMarch
04-05-2020, 08:02 PM
CHIJ uniform is most popular today and has in fact become one of the most iconic SG uniform. You can see CHIJ uniform everywhere like MRT posters and some famous Sg YouTube channel.

I wonder why RVHS uniform is not so popular. It’s a double turn on when looking at their school or nurse uniform

RVHS uniform for Year 1 to 3 looks fucking outdated, in the same class as NHHS uniform. Year 4 to 6 JC version of the uniform? Just... meh. Nothing striking, nothing memorable.

Not to mention RVHS isn't a top ten school in SG anymore. Their heyday is long gone, now they're just a middling middle-class IP school in Jurong West.

Lewd1917
10-05-2020, 05:15 PM
RVHS uniform for Year 1 to 3 looks fucking outdated, in the same class as NHHS uniform. Year 4 to 6 JC version of the uniform? Just... meh. Nothing striking, nothing memorable.

Not to mention RVHS isn't a top ten school in SG anymore. Their heyday is long gone, now they're just a middling middle-class IP school in Jurong West.

U are right but NHHS uniform looks ok though, a classical 2 piece white school uniform