PDA

View Full Version : petain: blowjob only

m_i_monkey???
14-05-2006, 03:36 PM
hi folks, rather than reading through all posts, and since petain is so different from elsewhere, why not start threads like "petain: blowjob only" and "petain: full package" and keep to standard fr, like below:

h__r__ damage $__
...other details and description...

please contribute, thanks.

alvinchan7
15-05-2006, 10:23 AM
What is your point actually ? To seperate the main pertain thread to only topic on Blowjob ONLY and FJ ONLY ? For what ?

The main thread is sufficient for people to post their FR on the gers at pertain. Nobody ask you to read the entire thread. But it is recommended for newbies who needs information about pertain and how they operates.

However if you wish to know the current situation or FR on the gers, then you can simply hit the last page of the main pertain thread and read about it.

Firstly, all the pertain gers provide blowjob only ... as long as you request it. As for FJ, all of them definitely will provide. So, there is no point to identify whom can provide BJ only or whom can provide provide FJ, all of them CAN.

Reason why we discourage people to post new thread is because it fragmentation of datas. If you post one thread ... then others will also post another thread .. in the result of too many thread talking about the same topic. We're all here talking about the main topic ... Pertain Experience ....

Hope that clears you thought and think before posting a new thread.

Alvin

speedpass
16-05-2006, 05:03 PM
It best to approach the WL n ask her if she provide BJ . Some WL oso c ppl one .

If u r not into looks , can try Hse1r4 , saw the fr by other bros tat its not bad . :o

alvinchan7
16-05-2006, 05:32 PM
It best to approach the WL n ask her if she provide BJ . Some WL oso c ppl one .

If u r not into looks , can try Hse1r4 , saw the fr by other bros tat its not bad . :o

I agree with speedpost on approaching the WL before closing the deal with her.

To my understanding, most WL will provide BJ, however if you are asking for BBBJ, then not all ger provide that service. Unless otherwise, maybe they have mouth pain due to ulcer or sore throat then maybe they will reject to BJ, but they will tell you about it.

Those gers in pertain are experience WLs ... they know the standard rountine ... BJ before FJ ... so far in my years of cheonging there, all of the WLs that I visited provide BJ. Then again, things might have changed a little ...

Anyway, what I want to bring across is that it is a waste of thread space to just identify which ger doesn't provide BJ ... and which ger provide BJ ... those FR can be done in the main pertain thread...

Cheers ...

fithunk
16-05-2006, 06:14 PM
yea im goin down to petain now... gona get back n comment later on guys.. anyway can sum1 post the shortcuts meanins like FR, BBBJ..etc..etc.. newbie.. i knew wats BJ, HJ, and only few others.. thanks

alvinchan7
17-05-2006, 09:02 AM
yea im goin down to petain now... gona get back n comment later on guys.. anyway can sum1 post the shortcuts meanins like FR, BBBJ..etc..etc.. newbie.. i knew wats BJ, HJ, and only few others.. thanks

No point retyping all the definition of those Abbreviations. They can be found in the Forum FAQs ...

If you let the Big Boss see this message, he will definitely screw you upside down ... so please, for newbies, make an effort to go to the FAQ to understand all the abbreviations and forums rules ... otherwise people will going to zap you.

Cheers,
Alvin