PDA

View Full Version : why is petain FR so little?

goodsex
22-05-2006, 09:12 PM
how come so little FR on this "Petain Romp"??

Computer
23-05-2006, 11:56 PM
hmm...let me try to answer...

because the sky is blue and the sea is deep? :D

Lustro
24-05-2006, 07:52 AM
the supply there targets at middle age men which most of us refer to as - ah peh & lau uncles. thus not as tech-savy as the younger generation of us that chiong elsewhere ma. they only know how to use teletext to check 4d & toto and most only understand ch 8 ma. not look them no up. dont misunderstood me pls.

there, at least its a logical answer rite.

goodsex
24-05-2006, 12:08 PM
i see i see.. :) never been there before.also dont know how is the place like? isit like geylang?

gonjol
25-05-2006, 02:25 PM
This place have been there for ages. And most of the WL is the same. Why not u use the search button for more info. Hope this will help u in your search.

fsnyai
26-05-2006, 07:44 PM
the supply there targets at middle age men which most of us refer to as - ah peh & lau uncles. thus not as tech-savy as the younger generation of us that chiong elsewhere ma. they only know how to use teletext to check 4d & toto and most only understand ch 8 ma. not look them no up. dont misunderstood me pls.

there, at least its a logical answer rite.

This definitely way better answer than sky is blue crap!! It's at least constructive!!

Lustro
28-05-2006, 11:01 PM
well, got zapped for posting a reply rather then a spam by some nameless gutless idiot whom said i looked down on uncles and called me a young boy.

kindly read my post again and see if my writings is targetted maliciously at uncles. its just a general and logical explanation why there are lesser FR as the general public that visit there are from the older age group whom arent online as much as the youngsters.. did i said that ppl whom visit there are stupid old fags whom can't read abcs??? if so i really deserved to be zap.

still some ah gua with some points at hand like to act as if his a big brother. if i wasn't posted overseas when the rep system started and posted more actively during then. i would have even more rep points then u with my join date alone, lousy 2 point zap. pui.. grow some balls and leave a name. abuse your points all you want, maturity and sensibilty has no connection to your rep point btw. you have points doesnt mean the world revolve around you.

~ thanks for a few bros that upped me thou some of your reps arent enough to do it yet. cooled me down abit knowing there are still many sensible users here.

Punder
29-05-2006, 01:27 AM
few times went there.. but din bonk cz all seems bad except first house on the right, second floor.. din notice what number.. went there two days ago but din bonk.. today went but close liao..

btw what time petain close? 9.30?

:)

iluvgirls
29-05-2006, 08:58 PM
ya bros... i also curious to konw..

wat time does petain close? like on sat?

sintaro
29-05-2006, 10:57 PM
few times went there.. but din bonk cz all seems bad except first house on the right, second floor.. din notice what number.. went there two days ago but din bonk.. today went but close liao..

btw what time petain close? 9.30?

:)

8.45 pm start to close liao, used to go there before but the smell turn me off.

dunlop
30-05-2006, 10:09 PM

The reason is bcos the ppl who goes there 90% dunnoe how to use internet cos the place very low crass...

the 9% just cant be bothered to post..

the last 1% too free thats y got post

Punder
30-05-2006, 10:47 PM
8.45 pm start to close liao, used to go there before but the smell turn me off.
first hse on the left smell like rotten pussy. eew! such a turn off!

cskittens
29-06-2006, 08:56 AM
well, the competitions is very big now, what with the crack down on TN and so forth. Now even China TN gals will start to come near here for business. I have seen some china gals at the coffee shop lately.

hoosdathu
30-06-2006, 02:57 AM
still some ah gua with some points at hand like to act as if his a big brother. if i wasn't posted overseas when the rep system started and posted more actively during then. i would have even more rep points then u with my join date alone, lousy 2 point zap. pui.. grow some balls and leave a name. abuse your points all you want, maturity and sensibilty has no connection to your rep point btw. you have points doesnt mean the world revolve around you.
aiyo, ur one-shot 4 bullets, those cowards sure dun dare to left name loh :D

sgblackdevil
30-06-2006, 03:10 PM

Can you go there everyday then give us FR everday then it will be more right....:D

Lustro
30-06-2006, 05:20 PM
aiyo, ur one-shot 4 bullets, those cowards sure dun dare to left name loh :D

i had 0 pwr when i posted that reply.they oso nvr leave names.
becos just posted back not long ago. hardly had any chance to cheong while working overseas. no time and not familar with places. maybe most ppl felt ppl with no rep just come here disturb thus the hostilty ba...

i belived some users mis-judge my frankness for an insult prolly, i am not sorry at all as i said something generally realistic rather then a spam to get post counts...as till today i still get zapped randomly by nameless ppl for that reply..some ppl regard their pts like a judge's hammer i guess.now i have gotten some pwr back,i add anyone with 11rep and contributed FRs so they can get 1pwr and dont felt being dispised like i was when i posted that reply ba.

anyway, FRs at pertain would prolly pick up soon since TNs now are being washed out. we'll soon see more FRs i am sure. :)

sgblackdevil
30-06-2006, 05:23 PM
i had 0 pwr when i posted that reply.they oso nvr leave names.
becos just posted back not long ago. hardly had any chance to cheong while working overseas. no time and not familar with places. maybe most ppl felt ppl with no rep just come here disturb thus the hostilty ba...

i belived some users mis-judge my frankness for an insult prolly, i am not sorry at all as i said something generally realistic rather then a spam to get post counts...as till today i still get zapped randomly by nameless ppl for that reply..some ppl regard their pts like a judge's hammer i guess.now i have gotten some pwr back,i add anyone with 11rep and contributed FRs so they can get 1pwr and dont felt being dispised like i was when i posted that reply ba.

anyway, FRs at pertain would prolly pick up soon since TNs now are being washed out. we'll soon see more FRs i am sure. :)

Bro Lustro no take it too hard....will upz you when I regain my point tomorrow....:D

ang076
30-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Although Petain WLs charge between $20 to $50 for bonk, most of their services are not so good (after FJ, they ask you to clean yourself with a toilet paper provided) ,besides that , the place is dirty.

Petain road is for Ah peks who never know about Sammyboyforums..

Most of the samsters prefer GL (at least got better services), and shopping centres where there are clusters of TNs - it is similar to PT {we QC gals sitting at the TN shops }.. )

HCs and KTVs are more fun.. That is the reason why I switch to HCs (over 90% of my FRs are on HCs..)

ralphael
15-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I pass by petain pretty often but i have no clue where exactally is the fun place you know what!!!! I know the new condo and where to i go from there? near flaunders Sq? or further up?

The Confuse!!!