PDA

View Full Version : Are you married?

jemz
26-05-2006, 11:43 PM
A quick survey la,

how many of you who cheong are actually married? and married for how long?
can also state the reasons as to why you cheong?

for guys who not married also can state reasons as to why you visit such places...

:)

max_priest
27-05-2006, 08:01 PM
A quick survey la,

for guys who not married also can state reasons as to why you visit such places...

Well, primarily because I love variations when come to sex ... :D

big dick
27-05-2006, 11:36 PM
i cheong cos cant get enough at home la... :(

Pokimon1
27-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Very simple. I just love to fuck.
Can't get enough at home

spotter542
28-05-2006, 01:24 AM
i cheong cos cant get enough at home la...

Can't get enough at home

Facing the same problem as bro big dick & bro Pokimon1.
My OC (GF) always say tired lar , don't want to be on top. Don't want to give head. :eek:
Well , commercial bonk is the only option available for me lor. :D
Not good-looking so cannot get FB or ONS. Haiz !

Pathetic sad f**k.

JWNY
28-05-2006, 10:38 AM
How many of us lucky ones have our BEST SEX with our own wives? :D

real envy...:o

JWNY

Rof|maoxz
28-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Facing the same problem as bro big dick & bro Pokimon1.
My OC (GF) always say tired lar , don't want to be on top. Don't want to give head. :eek:
Well , commercial bonk is the only option available for me lor.
Not good-looking so cannot get FB or ONS. Haiz !

Pathetic sad f**k.

All these are artistic excuses given by men whom seeking out commercial for thrilling sex. :D

dasreich
28-05-2006, 11:35 AM
On the road to divorce, so no service at the moment.

Not going to give her more ammo.

MMM88
28-05-2006, 12:23 PM
yup....cheong yup ....getting t best of both world :p :D

desk13
28-05-2006, 12:59 PM
No service at home, so look outside

Easydeals
28-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Before marriage, sex was wonderful. After marriage, sex was pitiful. After baby, sex becomes fantasy (can only dream in my sleep) haizzzz...

*FiReWoRkS*
28-05-2006, 04:03 PM
not yet married..but already commited to sex with my gf only..
days of being wild are over for me...
cheonging has gotta end sooner or later and it has already happen to me..ha:o

APYX
28-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Before marriage, sex was wonderful. After marriage, sex was pitiful. After baby, sex becomes fantasy (can only dream in my sleep) haizzzz...
I think this is the reason why the sex industry is thriving ;)

jemz
28-05-2006, 06:00 PM
maybe if you help look after the baby also den you will realize its tiring lor..some excuses are for real...

work den household chores den children den husband...
24hrs a day also not enough... maybe she sacrifice alot already? be abit more appreciative lor...

like my bf...i work, go home accompany parents for awhile, come back do chores den looks after his 3dogs, our 5guinea pigs, den shower, he will say he hungry, i cook, wash, accompany him watch dvd. by this time, already 3am liao. den he horny, still give in to him lor. sometimes i tired beyond words also... haix...

now we just argued...we going to ROM... now i having doubts... very sad le...

Tan Kee
28-05-2006, 07:41 PM
At home married but at GL not marry...:p

Icarus
29-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Wow.... i must say i am quite surprised that there are an almost even number of married and singles in the poll results.....

For me, i'm still single but i guess chiongin gals is hard to quit.... i can't visualise myself quitting yet.....

itsabt6x
29-05-2006, 05:49 PM
married 10yrs ago but this year hvnt marry yet.....hahahaaa....

basically i loved sex n having variety....somehow with OC..sex is with love (lovemaking)...and as for sex outside...its for leisure and pleasure.....i dont much enjoy commercial sex, i prefer the thrills n spills in having ONS n FBs....:D

007 JP
29-05-2006, 06:55 PM
A quick survey la,

can also state the reasons as to why you cheong?

Why we dont visit?
Reasoning is we all have a dick,do you have one?
If not you do not understand our pain as a man:D

imor_hut
29-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Everyday Eat Chicken Rice Oso Sian Mah.... Sometimes Must Eat Other Dish Oso Wat...

valdius
30-05-2006, 02:09 AM
Sis jemz, r u having doubts abt ur bf dat after marriage he will still go cheong? dat y u post this thread to find out our tots?

jemz
30-05-2006, 11:38 PM
uh...

i dont think my bf cheongs la...
coz he's with me like 24/7... i just trust him that he dont since he dont even like guys msging me on wholivesnearyou. so i suppose he will do the same for me that if i dont play, he wont play also lor.

but yeah there's always a little bit of fear one day he migggght go astray... like some of you says, chicken rice everyday also will sian....

therefore i try my best to make him a happy boy lor....

doesnt mean that im not a guy i wont understand. one dish all the time for girls also will sian, especially you meet a guy who got the skills of a dead fish. i think both must be experimental lor... do different things to make it abit more interesting....

big dick
30-05-2006, 11:50 PM
well.. all the best to u .. sis jemz.. there a lot of ways discussed in the forum to keep the sex life exciting.. do read up on them..

cheer...:D

blizt505
01-06-2006, 01:43 AM
As the saying goes, you make love to your wife, but you fuck others! :D

jemz
01-06-2006, 11:21 PM
lol..

you alll really got this mentality ah? if your wives find out how?

but actually, you all till love your wives bo? and the bonking actually is just like a paid transaction thing la?

sk_33
02-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Many women seem to lose interest in sex after childbirth...:o

EricssonMan
02-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Many women seem to lose interest in sex after childbirth...:o
Going thru the same thing here......spoke to my CO many times but no much improvement.....haiiiiiii

Hosida
04-06-2006, 08:20 PM
No. That is why I like to cheong.

Old Rat
07-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Just to offer an alternative point of view here :) Me no cheong because simply too tired from work. My libido also dropped like a limp dick when i passed my 34th birthday. My wife says I had too much sex last time.

But to satisfy sister jemz' curiosity about why men stray, I would say that variety, excitement, and lack of sex with wife are the top three reasons, in descending order. Men know, because they gossip among buddies, and I always hear the same reaons from my guy friends.

jemz
08-06-2006, 06:53 PM

thank people...

i've been giving this some thoughts and also many other reasons on why i should or should not settle down. i guess in the end, point is, i love him so why doubt him? i can only give him my 100% trust and faith in him and hope that he will not abuse it and let me down. today we're gonna put the downpayment for a flat already. after that there's no backing out. and i don't wanna back out. -happy- :D