PDA

View Full Version : AV raids at Rowell

dickrick
03-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I understand there were 2 raids at Rowell last few days. One trans each from 79 and 105 got arrested.
Why?
Strictly speaking where the trans operate is outside the “designed red light area”. So the AV pose as customer and when inside they identify themselves and make an arrest. Unlike Geylang where the FL roam the street, they need to get in the house to do their job.
Customers how?
So far as I know, they are in interested in the trans only. The customer is not their target but I think they have the right to question you and ask for your particulars.
So why we care?
If the raids carry on, the trans will surely have to stop. Besides the fine and jail I think the trans will get banned from entering Singapore for a few months.
In the end, the trans may resort to:
1) Virtual whorehouse. i.e. they advertise on the Internet and meet customer in different locations.
To us, this means the end of cheap screws, hotel is at least $20 for transit use. The Trans will ask for at least $50 (to cover their taxi fare to and from hotel). That means prices will more than double!
The foreign workers and those on tight budget will have a problem, how many can afford? Maybe more rape, molest cases?? How will AV monitor?
2) Many locations – the trans will start to operate from scattered locations, more difficult for us but also more work for the AV people.
3) Operate from JB, Batam – Again more difficult for us, but Singapore economy loses. In their tiny way, the trans pay for taxis, hotels, food, clothing etc. Don't forget to include the number of trans operating from Geylang, Changi and Orchard Towers.
In Conclusion
This area has around for more than 5 years. The area should be left alone.
After all, the trans are not visible from the main road, they stand behind the gates. They don’t make noise, cause fights or steal. When they go to work they dun use revealing clothing, only when they stand behind their gates. Instead of making life difficult for everyone, I dun understand why they can’t allow them to operate like the rest of the pros in the back lane and have the same controls.
Even if the gahment dun have compassion shouldn’t sense prevail?

KatoeyLover69
04-06-2006, 12:53 AM
I think we should write an appeal letter to The Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE) and to Mr Low Thia Kiang / Ms Sylvia Lim from the Workers' Party.

Without 'Ah Quas' the rape cases in Singapore will be increased at least 10 times .............. where to go to get 'cheap release' other than looking for 'Ah Quas' ??? :mad:

dickrick
04-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Bro KatoeyLover69, thank you for you advice. How silly of me not to think of that.
I started this thread so that fellow bros here can be aware of the situation in the spirit of sharing; which I believe is the idea behind this forum in the first place. In the past, some bros always asked whether this place was legal, whether they would be caught if they inside when there is a raid etc. I had hoped to answer those questions.
I had also crafted the thread in such a way that it is an open letter to those in the AV or whoever to address this issue. Chances are, it will fall on deaf ears. But at least, if nothing else, we have voiced our opinion.
For the small number of us on a small budget that patronise this place, it provides our "Cheap thrills". Of course, for those with fat wallets it means nothing.

razrman
04-06-2006, 10:06 PM
If like that too many raids lecheh to go. Better start to get the good trans tel number. Just hope the good ones didn't kena.
If want to go JB too much trouble maybe once in a while. Boh pian this type of situation. Government is like that, what to say.

Crocodile
06-06-2006, 02:36 AM
walked arnd rowell tonite at abt 1am sg time..

all hses closed. spoke to the guys at the drink stall and they told me that av came again just now and one or more trans were caught... so all other trans afraid to work and were sent back to their hotels..

i hope this is just temp as i do miss those lbs from 108...

better to stay away from that area for awhile to let things cool down.. my guess would be that they should be back soon.. as this is not the first time it happend...

;)

toric29
06-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Not sure about the comment "Without 'Ah Quas' the rape cases in Singapore will be increased at least 10 times" .... that statement presumes that all Ah Qua lovers are rapists!! Something I think is totally wrong.....

KatoeyLover69
06-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Not sure about the comment "Without 'Ah Quas' the rape cases in Singapore will be increased at least 10 times" .... that statement presumes that all Ah Qua lovers are rapists!! Something I think is totally wrong.....

Bro,

I never said that all Ah Qua lovers are 'rapists' ..........

What I am saying that if you are a Ah Qua lover and there are no Ah Quas for you to 'release' you might become a 'potential' rapist unless you DIY, i.e. PCC

BTW, are you a Ah Qua lover yourself ? How many times per week do you 'release' ? :D

rileyhale
06-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Hi Bro toric29,

Don't take offense, but your command of the English Language needs to be brushed up a little, or you were reading too fast.

From the way Bro KatoeyLover69 wrote the post, there could be no doubt that he did not say or mean or imply Ah Guas are the rapists!!

Sociologists will tell you that in any big society, there will always be a number of men who need commercial sex and are willing to pay for it. If such avenues for sexual release are denied, there could be unintended, detrimental effects. One of these effects, by no means the only one, is a possible link to increased number of rape cases.

Most men would tell you that the sex drive can be very strong, sometimes it seems to be almost overpowering. This strong drive varies from man to man, and it could be affected by factors such as age, personality types, circumstances etc.

I'm not implying that all men are like that. Most can excercise enough self control not to commit a crime. Having an option to seek out commercial sex workers can provide a channel for all those sex urges that need releasing.

Sometimes, it would seem like one needs to release or one would feel like one would "explode" or go out of one's mind. Most men would admit that there are times in their lives when they feel so horny they can't think straight.

In most cities, the authorities seek to bring the situation of commercial sex under control, but they know they can never completely eliminate it. That's why it's often call vice control, not vice elimination. Taking a draconian stand on prostitution would only drive it underground, not eliminate it.

dickrick
07-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Well said, all bros who contributed to this thread. I'm sure all comments are well intended, and nobody takes offense. In the meantime Rowell was quiet early last night, noticed a few faces missing, only some "working". Looks like the AV is sending a strong message. I still say this isn't the solution. Let's see how.

KatoeyLover69
07-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Well said, all bros who contributed to this thread. I'm sure all comments are well intended, and nobody takes offense. In the meantime Rowell was quiet early last night, noticed a few faces missing, only some "working". Looks like the AV is sending a strong message. I still say this isn't the solution. Let's see how.

Let's start a 'online' signature drive and round up all the 'Ah Qua' lovers and submit the results to the Government authorities :D

Anybody there game to start the ball rolling ?

charles11
09-06-2006, 03:48 PM
was there yesterday night all back in action liao!!!:D

but not in luck last nite, got one post ops sian. service very bad:mad: . did not make me cum....

dickrick
10-06-2006, 11:30 AM
but not in luck last nite, got one post ops sian. service very bad:mad: . did not make me cum....

Which house by the way, bro charles11? Can you describe her?

charles11
10-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Which house by the way, bro charles11? Can you describe her?

the one beside the drink stall!!
she was wearing blue that night, did not ask her name sorry sia!!
shoulder hair lenght / age 25-29 / thai

lanchio
11-06-2006, 12:15 AM
does anyone know zaza or sharon gunna catch? they are the best bonk i heard of...

Goldwing1800
19-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Although my sympathies goes out to one and all bros regarding this adverse situation, I feel that we do not have a strong case to present to anybody. Be it the gov or opp. I believe they consider our 'hobby' as unnatural and as such we cannot ask for mercy.
I believe that they are targeting Ah Quas only.

hoosdathu
30-06-2006, 03:08 AM
Let's start a 'online' signature drive and round up all the 'Ah Qua' lovers and submit the results to the Government authorities :D

Anybody there game to start the ball rolling ?
i'm not a LB lover, but i totally agree that some things shd be better left alone. the sillypore police shd just get busy with catching thiefs n solving more important cases than to meddle with the status quo in this area imho...

Google.
30-06-2006, 12:33 PM
The raids may drive them out of Rowell Rd but they will not be permanently out of action so its just another typical AV wayang raid.