PDA

View Full Version : can u take a girl to ur hotel room?

ashish_oor
29-07-2006, 03:21 PM
hi...sorry if my question appears to be stupid....can i take a girl from petain road to my hotel room....if yes, how much wud she charge for 4-5 hours? thanks

sexsexsex
30-07-2006, 07:51 PM
hi...sorry if my question appears to be stupid....can i take a girl from petain road to my hotel room....if yes, how much wud she charge for 4-5 hours? thanks

No Way man !

angie II
30-07-2006, 08:34 PM
I always believe with $ any deal is possible.. except mayb dat ur schedule may not suit hers so stuffing her mouth (top or below) with $ shud do it.. :rolleyes:

ashish_oor
30-07-2006, 11:44 PM
thanks...will go there and find out one of these days then.

doomday123
31-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Yes, $$$ talks.

snakehead
31-07-2006, 01:29 AM
....can i take a girl from petain road to my hotel room...

Definitely NO NO NO !!:(
The WL would kenna "retrench" by Anti-Vice if they service clients outside their designated workplace.

snakehead

gonjol
31-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Definitely a no man. Unless u know how to psycho them.

snakehead
01-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Definitely a no man. Unless u know how to psycho them.

The WL must be psycho to service you elsewhere.
No WL will risk losing her ricebowl for a trick.
Not only will she get into trouble with anti-vice but her houseboss will oso kenna. Anti-vice is very strict on this policy.

snakehead

funseeker
02-08-2006, 12:15 AM
The WL must be psycho to service you elsewhere.
No WL will risk losing her ricebowl for a trick.
Not only will she get into trouble with anti-vice but her houseboss will oso kenna. Anti-vice is very strict on this policy.

snakehead

Sorry for behaving like 'new bird' although I am a very old one.

How about you and the WL go to the hotel as lover? I did that before with a WL and we normally went to higher class hotel. Sounded like I had put her in danger. Luckily it was over between us but I was left with an empty pocket. :eek:

dickrick
02-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Bros, jus my 2 cents here.
I strongly suspect that if you paid a WL from Petain say $300 for an overnighter, picked her up after 9 pm, after her working hours and brought her to an Orchard Road Hotel she would risk it.
But if you're going to pay that much for Petain standard, you may as well pick up an FL from Geylang where you probably get better quality.

asdfghjkl
03-08-2006, 04:33 PM
FL from Geylang where you probably get better quality.

bro.. quality means service or looks? ;)

dickrick
03-08-2006, 09:37 PM
bro.. quality means service or looks? ;)
Bro.. IMHO you might get both! :D

funseeker
03-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Bros, jus my 2 cents here.
I strongly suspect that if you paid a WL from Petain say $300 for an overnighter, picked her up after 9 pm, after her working hours and brought her to an Orchard Road Hotel she would risk it.
But if you're going to pay that much for Petain standard, you may as well pick up an FL from Geylang where you probably get better quality.

Brother, if you know who I picked up, you will definitely ask me how I do it :)
Maybe it is presistence that paid off. Anyway, as I mentioned, it did not came cheap.