PDA

View Full Version : compilation of $100and $70 list.

foxhunter
02-08-2002, 12:02 AM
Hi all...
Is there any kind brother out there who are familiar with the limited number of gals in the above categories who can give a simple compilation list of names currently available in KS?

Strictly no obligations...and for the benefit of all who are KS newbies..

Thanx in advance..

ahpong
02-08-2002, 09:17 AM
I only know 70 cat:

munyee
shuet yee
zhu yee
mary (70 one )
ah fei
mei na
siu wai
happy

foxhunter
02-08-2002, 03:45 PM
Hi Bro Ah Pong

Nice to see u contribute again.There we have it...a good start to the complilation.Well done.
I believe that we can add on from here in no time.
Thanx for your participation once again.

Have a good day.

leidaisor
28-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Hi brudders,

I'm pretty new to KS, all the while going HCs...

But now that I've read some of the threads here, I'm seriously considering giving KS my best shot... (literally speaking) hee hee.

I have a weakness for slim, fair gals with big papaya boobs. Or at least a C cup. Age no problem. Service should be good. No need bbbj cos' I'm not so into it. Just a good fj (with cap... must play safe mah) and good ambience for the room. Dun mind paying $80-$120.

Any good recommendations? A brief description of the gal/service and what time to visit is best will be very much appreciated. Would also appreciate if can give me the home base of the gal.

Any senior cheongsters to help me out?

Thanks in advance brudders.

CumExplorer
15-09-2002, 11:41 AM
Any updates?

foxhunter
04-10-2002, 02:30 PM
For The benefit of all brothers...
Here is a compilation of the $100 gals in KS.

1.Ting Ting
2.Yvonne
3.Hei Mun
4.Mun Mun
5.Jo Li
6Connie
7.Oi Oi
8.Chui Chui
7.Coco
8.Siaw Li
9.Chia Lin

There should be more ..so additions and corrections to this list are most welcome.
Just a contribution to get this thread started.
Have a good time.

santaclaus2100
04-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Brudders,

Was informed by Hse 28 aunty, that Oi Oi has "retired" no longer available. So far the other listed are still available. Some of my favourites Ting Ting, Hei Mun, Siao Li. Yum!!!

foxhunter
05-10-2002, 03:46 AM
Hello Bro Santa...

Looks like your contribution is a nice reminder of the coming festive season.....
Thanx a lot for the update on "Oi Oi".

By The way...is it true that Ting Ting's services are not too good?This was highlighted in one of the thread.
By the way..can u kindly share some information and descriptions of Hei mun and Siaw Li.Sounds like you really enjoy them.

Thanks in advance.Have a good day.

santaclaus2100
05-10-2002, 09:43 AM
Brudder Foxhunter,

First of all, usual disclaimers apply, OMNIAMP.

Ting Ting is my most regular, tops in all aspects of service and favours and "extras".

I have heard from others and understand that she has a "fiery" temper, so be cautious. They may be "working" girls but please still be gentlemanly, I guess they are pretty pissed with the aggressive and rough type. This is my personal view, but she knows me quite well and treatment is fantastic.

Hei Mun, asked for a few times, so not too familiar, meet normal expectations.

Siaw Li, good bod, above average service, very fair skin, fanny well kept, not loose flappy type, well trimmed as well.

All girls have their "favourite" clients as well, so they have a tendency to treat some of us a lot better with extras.

However, this means that you need to regularly visit them, average 1-2 times per month.

Realised that I did not grade them by the usual, body, looks, tits, bbbj, fj, etc. You really need to test drive and decide for yourself. Some people can afford BMW but drive Toyota because better reliability and other factors.

Hope this helps.

foxhunter
05-10-2002, 02:17 PM
Hello Bro Santa....

Thank you very much for your reply.I could feel the sincerity and honesty as i read your write-out.It is very true that gentlemanly behaviour always win the hearts of these service providers.They are afterall still human beings and are just doing a job.
Many people just take for granted and make things difficult or treat them like dirt.

By the way ..appreciate your simple descriptions of the mentioned ladies.I am personally looking forward to try SiawLi.Looking forward to a good feeling.I believe Ting Ting should be quite fun too if you know her as i've seen her before.

Anyway..keep in touch and also the Christmas spirit alive!!:D

Hope to see you share more on your other targets.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hex Hector
10-10-2002, 08:28 PM
Can anyone pls gimme the operating hrs for KS ?? Thx man !!

foxhunter
11-10-2002, 01:37 AM
For your Information.........

Last order at 2130hrs.

meatlover
12-10-2002, 02:45 AM
Went down KS today cause wanting a change of environment from my tirak and GL.

Reached there around 8+ and to my surprise, its very discreet and quiet unlike GL so many FL on the road.

So I just anyhow ham tam one house (H6A) and walk in. The OKT is an auntie. The auntie ask me know any gal or not and I told her my first time in KS. She then told me got a few CAT (30, 50, 70, 100). And CAT100 is for 40 minutes. CAT100 & CAT70 comes with bigger room with showers attached.

So, I told OKT to recommend one with good service. And then I sat down to have my tea and wipe my face with the cold towel. Point to note: Told by OKT that KS is small unlike GL, so the gals from other house walk from one house to another unlike GL got Ahmad to drive.

Waited about 10 minutes then the gal came in, I sian liao. Looked late 20s, and first impression of her everything below average. Was allocated room 1. The room directly behind the counter and basin. Inside the gal asked me bathed already or not and I told her I just bathed before I went there. So we striped. In front of the bathroom cubicle saw a toilet bowl, but also down look like one! Then the gal ask me to sit on the toilet bowl facing the wall. And to my surprise just in from of my didi there is a tap and she uses it to wash my did and arse throughly. After that dried up and lie on the bed.

Man she was good with her tongue. At least 20+ minutes using her tongue to lubricate my whole body and can her so much sucking sound. My whole body wet with her saliva. She sucked and "bite" my didi, nuts and nipples like no tomorrow. Then one very funnie thing happened! When she lick the part (Don't know is it hip bone or pelvic bone area, I know pelvic bone if female lah!) The bone above my groin, my whole body shivered, sibei shiok, and guess she found my weakness and kept attacking there. After her tongue-ful performance, the rest very SOP.

Loaction: H6A
Name: Forgot to ask gal and OKT (Don't flame me, she was wearing all black.)
Looks: 5/10
Figure: 5.5/10
Boods: 5.5/10
Foreplay: 9/10 (Never so shiok by tongue attack before).
AR: 8/10 (Sibei shiok)
BJ (with caps): 3.5/10
FJ: 4.5/10
Overall: 5/10

Any other business: Not going to repeat order her cause when I step out of the house saw one chio one (7/10) walking in. She was waering jeans. I guess should be CAT100.

meatlover
12-10-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by foxhunter
For your Information.........

Last order at 2130hrs.

Told by the auntie OKT of H6A that the operating hours of KS is from around 1000Hrs - 2200Hrs. Sometimes will open late and close earlier.

Btw, the houses in KS not in running order. Jump here jump there, sibei confusing.

Hex Hector
15-10-2002, 09:26 PM
Brothers out there. I'm very new to this forum and I have not visited KS but would like to try it out very soon as a birthday present for myself. :D

But as a "new bird", can u brothers out there pls gimme some help and information ??

Personally, I have a soft spot for busty gals (but not silicon bomb lah). So any recommendation for good service and busty gals in KS ?? And how much & for how long ?? Wait did not bring enough $$$ kana go Cantoment Police Station (just opp. leh !!) :D

Thx for all your help out there brothers !! Really appreciate it a lot !!

mope
24-10-2002, 11:57 PM
foxhunter does this girl still working KS.As i am new and have soft pot for big boobs and slim girl.

1.Ting Ting
2.Yvonne
3.Hei Mun
4.Mun Mun
5.Jo Li
6Connie
7.Oi Oi
8.Chui Chui
7.Coco
8.Siaw Li
9.Chia Lin

Asterix
06-11-2002, 11:41 AM
tried Jenny from cat $100. Disappointing. Lots of time wasting tricks, no AR, BBBJ in one position...lots of nibbling (no feeling) at the nipple...

foxhunter
07-11-2002, 12:38 AM
Hi Brother Asterix..

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.Looks like she's a new girl because it can't be that bad for a $100 cat.

Well...do try some others in the $100 cat.list.
Most of them are not bad.
Better luck next time.

Asterix
08-11-2002, 10:12 AM
Hi Brother Asterix..

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.Looks like she's a new girl because it can't be that bad for a $100 cat.

Well...did try some others in the $100 cat.list.
Better luck next time.

Bro Fox,

Yep, I accepted that I suay suay the other day lor. wanna warn the other bros here about my experience. So far, have tried Maggie, Ting Ting and Hei Mun. Will rate Maggie tops for services, Ting Ting for being talkative. Hei Mun has the Japanese eyes, but no chemistry with me....

Any recommendations for good service / playful gals there??

Will post more later...

knightnight
11-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone was interested to compile list of indians in Desker.
I am not really into Indians but wouldnt mind a try if a good recommendations comes by.
My contribution:
Divya from Hs 65 was the best.
Thanks in advance
Knight

sexkid
15-11-2002, 03:33 AM
Hi Brother Asterix..

Well...do try some others in the $100 cat.list.
Better luck next time.

bro foxhunter...

seems y're e most lau chiao in this area so decided to ask you... i've always wanted to try out KS (i usually go GL) for two reasons: cheaper and nearer to my house. but never did cos it looks too much not like a red-light district... very few pple in e houses waiting for gals (unlike GL) and from what i heard, it's only women well above 30 working there and not much to look at (apologies if i offended any KS cheongsters, it's just what i heard!) ...can i hear it from you?

personally, i like someone who provides good service but with good looks as well... (sorry, i know it's difficult, who doesn't.) could i trouble you to name a girl for me to ask for? wif looks & service? (or closest match?) ...in return, i'll recount my sexcapade in great details for y'all..... (dat's all i can do... :D )

thanx in advance!

Hex Hector
16-11-2002, 12:58 AM
Bros out there. Can pls gimme some advice and help on how to move ard in KS ??

How do we choose the gals we want over there ?? For eg if Coco is from Hse 4 but I happen to be in Hse 6, can we order her over ?? And how to locate where is the hse number at the housing in KS ??

Sorry for all the dumb questions if u all bros out there feel if I'm a dumb ass cos I have never been to KS nor Geylang. Would like to try it out. Really appreciate your help out there brothers and lau cheow. Thx man !!

Btw, any recommendations of busty and playful gals over at KS ?? Price range ?? Thx a lot in advance for all information provided !! Really appreciate it a lot !! :D

knightnight
20-11-2002, 04:07 PM
No one seems to have answered my questions!!! Comeon lah!! someone help...

foxhunter
21-11-2002, 03:49 AM
Hi Bro Knight..
I think u should start a new thread as this one concerns only the KS SECTION.

That's probably the reason who one can advice as we are all KS Cheongsters.

knightnight
21-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Foxhunter!!!
thanx for the suggestion....let me try doing that!

slashGNR
07-12-2002, 06:05 PM
Went to PT to look for Jia Jia (H11R9) but she's not working, not much gals available so ended in KS....

Went to H28, I was recommended 3 house gals, chose Mun Mun and proceed to 3rd flr R17....the room's not bad, spacious and clean.
After washing, started with her licking my entire (almost) back with AR (twice)....turned around and a bit of licking before proceed to bbbj. Started with slow then followed by hard blows..not the best bbbj I have but still need to stop her later....
FJ was quite SOP, missionary followed by doggie.....after the deal, she gave me some back massage...

On my way out, saw a chio young gal by the name of Connie (I believe she's cat100)...she will be the gal the next time I visit KS...

Adios...

slashGNR
25-12-2002, 09:20 AM
Went down to KS (H28) yesterday afternoon to look for Connie (Cat 100) but one guy had just came in earlier and booked her for 3 sessions !
OKT said she’ll be available only around 5:30pm, so I decided to try her and hang around Chinatown to pass time.
Finally the time had come, and she was waiting for me at 3rd floor stairway. Her face is not bad looking, boobs average but her ass is a bit big (personally)…
Started with licking on my back, no AR though….turned around and did the same…
She initiated frenching , followed by bbbj….toggle between bbbj and frenching for a while and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed…we frenched and hugged, then she bbbj again till I’m “ready”….
I laid on the bed, she went on top and held my bro and rubbed against her pussy but luckily she stopped before it’s too “late”….put on the cap and she mounted on top…with the sensation I felt earlier, I stopped her only after a few strokes as I felt I would cum anytime…
Changed to missionary position and finished off later in doggie style….followed by a light massage on my back to finish the deal…..

Adios…

Asterix
30-12-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR
Went down to KS (H28) yesterday afternoon to look for Connie (Cat 100) but one guy had just came in earlier and booked her for 3 sessions !
OKT said she’ll be available only around 5:30pm, so I decided to try her and hang around Chinatown to pass time.
Finally the time had come, and she was waiting for me at 3rd floor stairway. Her face is not bad looking, boobs average but her ass is a bit big (personally)…
Started with licking on my back, no AR though….turned around and did the same…
She initiated frenching , followed by bbbj….toggle between bbbj and frenching for a while and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed…we frenched and hugged, then she bbbj again till I’m “ready”….
I laid on the bed, she went on top and held my bro and rubbed against her pussy but luckily she stopped before it’s too “late”….put on the cap and she mounted on top…with the sensation I felt earlier, I stopped her only after a few strokes as I felt I would cum anytime…
Changed to missionary position and finished off later in doggie style….followed by a light massage on my back to finish the deal…..

Adios…
Bro slashGNR,

Interesting...I have EXACTLY the same experience with Connie. Even the BBBJ sequence and frenching is the same. I guess she follow the "script" to the dot. Frankly, I was quite worried that my dick may "accidentally" entered her during the rabba rabba session without the "raincoat".

Overall, think that she is a good fuck, not bad in terms of looks, though maybe a bit short for me.

Enjoy...

hoodlum
28-01-2003, 01:33 AM
If you guys are into service, then try Angie ($100).

Be warn, she's not a looker though.:D

Anyway, in KS, there ain't many lookers these days... during my time there were quite a handful of them ...
Jenny ($70) - superb BBBJ
Cindy ($30) - superb BBBJ, better than June (is June still as crazy?)
... etc
sorry guys, brought back memories

hoodlum

Barbie_boi
31-01-2003, 06:51 PM
hey... is that cindy still in KS? cos from wat i see that u do rather cindy then the june... so can detail me if possible? happy new year....

hoodlum
02-02-2003, 04:24 PM
No, Cindy is gone. Even my fav house 16D had relocated and subsequently packed up last year. Must be the feng sui of the new house.

I do only Angie nowadays, when I need the periodic dick maintenance.

cheers
hoodlum

Barbie_boi
02-02-2003, 07:09 PM
so u only try angie ar... then how much is her damage? dun mind recommend mi.. i newbie la.. p.s.