PDA

View Full Version : Philipinos at Tangjong Pagar and Neil Road

ChickLuver
16-10-2006, 01:12 PM
I've settled into a pattern of shopping at Orchard Towers, only, because of the balance of price to GFE / unrushed service, and good quality ladies, plus proximity to my preferred hotel.

On this trip I'd like more variety. I'm not big on Geylang because I prefer takeout and unrushed service, and at Geylang you'll get a knock in less than 30 minutes.

The taxi driver last night said that there were Malay girls at clubs on Neil Road, and Filipinas at clubs on Tangjong Pagar. He said that you buy them a drink and they will sit with you and chat a long while. He was vague at what the possibilities were beyond that, aside from saying that whatever is negotiated between two adults.

I did a search on this and was told that takeout can be tough before closing, but HJ and groping are possible for service fees there. I'm only interested in takeout.

I have not seen any reports about Neil Road, and I would like to try a Malay girl some time. I also did not notice any particular clubs there, but I was there before hearing the taxi driver's comments, so I had not been looking.

Anyone have experience with Neil Road or Tanjong Pagar? Has takeout been an option, what price? Ideas on clubs etc to find Malays (haven't seen them at OT)?

telokayer
16-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Had a bit of experience with places around Tanjong Pagar....you can get takeout, but usually late at night. Price I have found is between 80-100 but the quality I have found is very poor.

My personal experience is the girls around Tanjong Pagar are the 'B' team of the Filipinos.

I have always found that Paramount Hotel has a good selection. Can definitely get takeout there, and often very hot girls and great packages.
Once I got 2 of them takeout for I think it was $150 total for 3 hours. Another time a friend and I got two glamours for $180 total - and their friend came with them for free cause it was late and she had nothing to do, so thought she should do us.

Hope this helps bro

spotter542
16-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I have not seen any reports about Neil Road, and I would like to try a Malay girl some time. I also did not notice any particular clubs there, but I was there before hearing the taxi driver's comments, so I had not been looking.

Anyone have experience with Neil Road or Tanjong Pagar ??

Dude , time to pay your optician a visit. :rolleyes:
Can't you see this is the Petain Rd thread ? This thread is all about Petain Rd - a designated ( legal ) red light district.
Do you even bother to read up the stickies ?? :mad:
There's the Newbie Testing / Say Hi thread for Q&A or FL Dome thread to look for FL kang tao.

Fantastic4
16-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Yo Spotter....relak la, no nd to be so pissed off:D

rajman
16-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey Mate,

U mentioned Paramount Hotel. U referring to a club there or?

Cheers

Had a bit of experience with places around Tanjong Pagar....you can get takeout, but usually late at night. Price I have found is between 80-100 but the quality I have found is very poor.

My personal experience is the girls around Tanjong Pagar are the 'B' team of the Filipinos.

I have always found that Paramount Hotel has a good selection. Can definitely get takeout there, and often very hot girls and great packages.
Once I got 2 of them takeout for I think it was $150 total for 3 hours. Another time a friend and I got two glamours for $180 total - and their friend came with them for free cause it was late and she had nothing to do, so thought she should do us.

Hope this helps bro

telokayer
17-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey Mate,

U mentioned Paramount Hotel. U referring to a club there or?

Cheers

Hey mate,

I am referring to the whole area downstairs in the shopping centre- there is about 10-15 pubs.
My personal favourite is MIB.

Anytime I am out on the prowl I end up there - even my buddies from Bangkok like that place.
Check out the thread relating to Paramount.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=41210

rajman
17-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey mate,

I am referring to the whole area downstairs in the shopping centre- there is about 10-15 pubs.
My personal favourite is MIB.

Anytime I am out on the prowl I end up there - even my buddies from Bangkok like that place.
Check out the thread relating to Paramount.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=41210

Cheers Mate....Paramount Hotel - Here I cummmm :)

sniperboy
01-11-2006, 03:37 PM
hi bros, if you wanna check our malay chicks, u should check out HOUSE OF ROCKS in Tras Street or HoneyTrapz in Duxton Hill. These are mainly the 2 pubs that have malay chicks.

I presume they are local, isn't it?
Anyway...will check it out. Tks.

Sawadee
01-11-2006, 11:29 PM
wow interesting will try this place n put up a FR

wkf4
02-11-2006, 01:34 PM
wow interesting will try this place n put up a FR
bro have up ur points cheers!!!:)

neuro33
08-11-2006, 11:53 PM
better cool it on the suckin up...jus how r u gonna up someone else wif not rep pts?:D

Thai Rak Thai
09-11-2006, 12:56 AM
better cool it on the suckin up...jus how r u gonna up someone else wif not rep pts? Should we zap him bro? :D

they say...ignorance is blissssssssssss :cool: