PDA

View Full Version : Bar in Langkawi that has girls to flirt with

ephemeralshot
16-06-2016, 04:16 PM
I went to Langkawi this month(June 2016), and searched the forum before going to seek any resource, but pity to find none.

So I decide to share my own experience. This is my first FR. Hope my humble info helps bros in the forum somehow.

In the Kuah Town, there is a bar called Bistro (literally a bistro, quite a small bar). I came across it by randomly asking a waiter where to find place for a drink at night.

The opening time is 10:00PM - 5:00AM. We went there at about 10:30 PM, and found ourselves the only customers at that time.
Beers are quite cheep.(Liquor, cigarette and chocolate are duty free in this island) We ordered a tower of Tiger (cost 65RM) and a tower of
Heineken(cost 70RM).

Girls in the bistro will come to your table and share your drink. They know some Chinese and some English(but not too much). You can flirt with them overtly, like hugging, touching the waist, ass, legs and even enjoying the racks. They wound not refuse you seriously. But they said they can not leave the bar for hotel with you, even if you offer to pay for it.

We left at 12:30am. When breathing the fresh air outside, we both felt released(music was deafening and some others were smoking inside) and a little lonesome(for losing the tender touch of these pretty girls).

You can find it via google map, just search(lat and long): 6.327292, 99.844983
Street view of google map is rather outdated. In the map, it is a construction site, you see no building. But when I went there, the construction is completed. You go up a little slope and you see the bistro.

Explore it at your own risk if you see this thread. Yes, I went there only once during the vacation, and had a nice experience, but I guaranteed nothing for you.

Ryanzxx
17-06-2016, 02:11 PM
lul.... like that also can arh